Resist We Much Eh’ – Bambi is Coming To The White House Monday…

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is scheduled to visit President Donald Trump at the White House on Monday.

godzilla-trump-vs-bambi-trudeau

[…]  This will be the first face-to-face encounter between the two leaders with radically different approaches to trade, immigration and international relations, although they have had two telephone conversations since Mr. Trump became President.

Global tender sensibility safe-space liberals are urging Bambi, the leader of ‘the resistance‘ or something, to confront the horrible Trump:

[…]  The Washington Post has also described Mr. Trudeau as “a leader of the liberal global resistance to President Trump” and said his message of “inclusivity and multiculturalism stands in contrast” to that of the U.S. leader.

Amnesty International picked up on that theme in an open letter to Mr. Trudeau on Thursday, urging him to confront the President about human rights – from the ban on Syrian refugees and citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries to his support for torture.

“Prime Minister Trudeau cannot equivocate when he sits down for his first face-to-face meet with President Trump. He must make it clear that Canada needs and expects the President to advance human-rights protections at home and abroad; not set it back,” said Béatrice Vaugrante, director-general of Amnesty International Canada.  (read more)

Um, yeah… let us know how that works out for ya…. eh’?

trump convention 2US-CANADA-DIPLOMACY

This entry was posted in Big Government, Canada, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

323 Responses to Resist We Much Eh’ – Bambi is Coming To The White House Monday…

1. Sandy says:

He can have all the Muslims he wants. Send them all to Canada. That solves the problem!

• Janie M. says:

Unfortunately, Sandy, our proximity to Canada is problematic because they will find a way to get across and there’s a wide expanse of unguarded territory.

• Sunshine says:

Yes, back and forth. Loads of them have been entering Canada through brush and forested areas for three years now. The latest batch were half-frozen and are mostly men (Somali, Iraqi). These are not good people and Canadian government has a soft heart and is not the most lucid.

• KitKat says:

Justin’s government has just released a plan to raise taxes on Canadians and they aren’t feeling the love any more for T2. They are saying he’ll be out in his next election 2019, replaced by a conservative named Kevin O’Leary. Personally, I’d like to see Stephen Harper do a comeback.

• Canada will look like Norway & Sweden by then.
            Pink hats for Canadians!
            Will the raped Canadian women go for the abortion or stand by their Muslim Men?

• tampafan says:

O’Leary is “Mr Wonderful” Shark Tank investor on Shark Tank program! Perfect

• aguila2011 says:

That’s “Justine the Dumber” to you KitKat. 😉

• free2313 says:

Stephen Harper was the best Prime Minister Canada has had in decades. Somehow this wimp Justin Trudeau was elected because he promised the liberals more free stuff and now he can’t deliver…
            Most Canadians were extremely happy when Trump was elected POTUS because at least North America won’t be over whelmed by Muslims… Their backward culture cannot survive in North America’s freedom lovers, advanced philosophy and joie de vivre.

• ecmarsh says:

I find it hard to believe the reports that warm weather peoples like the Somalis and Iraqis are walking into Canada this time of year.
          Until I have absolute proof, I am calling “FAKE NEWS” on these heart pounding stories.
          Anybody ever walked through thigh deep snow in February with the wend blowing 30 miles per hour?

• Jedi9 says:

The timing of this couldn’t be more apparent then what we are witnessing today. Canada is a very huge threat to the US and the markets know this as well. I would be digressing if I could make such arguments along ideological fronts, so it really comes down to the motive for such suicidal policies. To create more debt! Canada along with Australia has the most household debt per capita among G7 Countries. More debt slaves means more money, and more control over the masses. “All Animals are created equal, but some Animals are more equal than others!

• SWOhio says:

That’s not a soft heart – it’s a national death wish.

• Benson II says:

Can’t say I agree the Canadian government has a soft heart. What they have is an ideology to push and if their own people have to suffer to pay for it and further have to endure those welcomed, they don’t care.

• nimrodman says:

“… wide expanse of unguarded border”

H-K (hunter-killer) airborne drones with thermal-infrared sensors and appropriate armaments

• Madonna says:

Problem solved: Canada can pay for a very tall wall in that area and insure they do not lose any of their acquisitions.

• Clancy says:

It’s a quick boat ride across a Lake

• nhgardengram says:

And then build a wall on the Northern border of US as well!!!

• Trumppin says:

much less wall is needed on the northern border as it is such rugged country and not very populated… and I thought all points of entry were already covered ? when I was young you didn’t need a passport and being from mn at the time we could just drive on up but we still had border point officers to inspect your vehicles coming and going.

• frjas says:

Then we’ll have to build a wall on the northern boundary!

• Jblaauw says:

Most of us dont want them either…its just our drama teacher in chief is a closet muslim just like Obama was….I pray that Pres Trump can scare JT onto the straight and narrow, as I believe that the natural synergy is Canada following America’s example. Kind of like a younger brother following an older. But I have my doubts…

I thank my mother for getting me my American dual citizenship as she is a natural born citizen and actually one of the first women to sail on US naval vessels. So a vet too. If ever things get really bad here, (which may not be that far in the future as our government is in process of passing a law banning any speech against muslims or islam, ie a sharia anti blasphemy law), ill move my family south where we can help you all make America great again. Im a hard working dual citizen libertian who is sick of his hard work as a small business owner going to pay for other people’s gravy train.

2. bverwey says:

As a Canadian Conservative voter I can advise our southern cousins we drew the sort straw last election. His father, Turd 1, ruined Canada with Multi-cultie sheite and now Turd 2 is inviting in the mooselimb horde. WE are currently on a path to be Europe. Trump will spit him out after their meeting.

• I understand. We drew short straws too, 2 of them with O. But on further reflection, maybe we got more than that.

• nobaddog says:

We had 2 terms of world order baby Bush. 16 years of unchecked immigration. 8+ from Mexico and 8 from the mid east because of the Bushes wars and Obama extending them. Now Catholic charities and Baptist convention are bringing in Muslims by the thousands. They say for compassion but its for the millions the Gov gives them to bring them in. The SBA giving them gas stations and grocery stores, taxi cab licenses. If they want they can just sit back and take welfare and live a good life hating me. This is the Twilight Zone isnt it? Im waiting for Rod Serling to walk up and tell me its all in my mind and its not possible for people to be this foolish.
        Think of the world we could have had without this leftist thinking. What could have been. Who forced all this craziness on us and why did we let it happen? See, i went right back to the Twilight Zone. Im the only one that saw it coming now more and more people are here with me. But so many just dont see it. I think President Trump is going to fix it. We need to let him know we are with him. Were not alone anymore.

• nhgardengram says:

Don’t give up. Let what happened in the U.S. with this last election keep you going! You may also have a silent majority that just needs a vehicle. Become part of that vehicle.

• Sunshine says:

Yes. There is a silent majority.
        It’s very surprising but many people, of which French Quebecers, had no overwhelming sympathy nor empathy for the mosque attack victims. They are simply fed up with Muslim special privileges.

• That reminds me of one of the funniest things I heard. I believe it was Quebec Prime Minister Jean Cretien who said in his thick French accent (they do not pronounce “H”‘s)
      “I ‘ave won two terms and I am coming back for da turd!” 😂😂😂😂

• benifranlkin says:

Turd 2 reminds me of that kid who was Longshanks’ son’s lover that Longshanks threw out the castle window in Braveheart.

• libraryg says:

I seriously hope Trump b*tch slaps the hell out of Turd 2!! What a reprehensible asshat.

3. georgiafl says:

President Mr. Trump won’t be the least impressed with pretty boy Trudeau II.

Effete incompetent political hacks are just not Trump’s cup of tea.

If Trudeau starts any spiel trying to shame Trump for his immigration policies, there will not only be a Northern Wall, no NAFTA, but in addition, Canadians will have to present passports, be stopped, frisked, luggage and bags riffled and sniffed by canines, autos inspected at the US borders, but he will put aggressive TSA blue gloved strip searchers at every border crossing.

• georgiafl says:

ADDENDUM – Effete incompetent 2ND GENERATION, LEGACY political hacks are ESPECIALLY not Trump’s cup of tea.

• KBR says:

Nix on the blue gloves when Bambi comes across the border: he might like it too much and we would see too muvh of him here.

• georgiafl says:

I resent the complaints of foreign entities and muslims when US citizens have every indignity and inconvenience just to fly within our own borders BECAUSE OF (INSERT LOTS OF EXPLETIVES) MUSLIMS.

• auscitizenmom says:

I agree with every word.

• mariposa232 says:

The problem is Islam not Muslims. The vast majority are wishing they could be something else , but Islam does not allow conversions on the threat of Death then Hell .

• Oldschool says:

You are absolutely right. We have to get x ray, pat down, shoes off just to fly from one state to another and all because no one bothered checking that we were instructing inmigrant muslims to fly planes.

• justfactsplz says:

I’m with you on that. I have metal devices. I have to go through all of that indignity and inconvenience every time I fly. KEEP AMERICA SAFE AGAIN! Keep terrorists out.

• 7delta says:

Went to pick up our son at our newly renovated airport tonight. Since the security “improvements”, we have to wait downstairs near the luggage claims for the passengers to disembark on the floor above, then make their way downstairs.

It wasn’t so bad, since his flight came in at 9:45 PM and the main entrance was pretty quiet, but during the busy part of the day with passengers checking in, with families, etc. waiting for arrivals, and with arriving passengers streaming in from the floor above, it’s like the welcome wagon to a nut that could just walk in. It’s not that big of an airport to start with. You could nearly spit from one end of the area to the other. Now, the majority of people in the airport will be in one place. Call me silly, but that doesn’t seem to be much of a security improvement. Orlando, anyone?

We saw a police officer we know and talked to him while waiting. I, of course, couldn’t resist pointing out the obvious flaw in the new arrangement. I added, I can fix this problem easily and we can go back to waiting at the gate. He got my drift and agreed that the problem isn’t fixed, but it could be with an executive order or two more. As he said, “Remove the threat… and it would be a lot cheaper than all these useless renovations.”

• justfactsplz says:

I know what you’re talking about. I use Orlando/Sanford airport and it’s the same setup you describe between the upstairs and downstairs. It really beats flying out of Orlando and is cheaper too.

• Fe says:

You got that right. I’ve been humiliated by TSA at our fine 3rd world airport, O’Hare. I hate that place.

• piper567 says:

Bambi: I love it.

• Ozzie says:

Trump, mind manipulation. ” You will side with American ways and values”.
      “Yes, I will side with American ways and values”.
      Trudeau is weak minded, really he respects Trump and wishes he was like him, they all do.

• DGinGA says:

Well, since AMERICANS have to present their passports to re-enter the U.S. from Canada, I think it makes sense that Canadians have to. AMERICANS are subject to being stopped, frisked, luggage searched, etc. I’m an equal-opportunity border patrol nazi.

• jsbachlover says:

Actually, a lot of that happens NOW. I live on the U.S./Canada border (U.S. side) and cross frequently (I can see the border from where I live). It absolutely requires a passport, or enhanced drivers license or NEXUS card — the latter to requiring background checks before they’re issued — for all Americans going into Canada and all Canadians coming into the U.S.

Customs in both countries can, and regularly do, initiate both random and specific searches of vehicles. And when they do, YOU put your own stuff back together after they’ve rifled through it. In the summer, particularly, the U.S. also uses sniffer dogs (haven’t seen the Canadians use them), which patrol up and down the long lines of cars waiting to talk to the customs agent in the booth at the end of each line. If you try to enter either country with stuff that you haven’t declared, and they find it, at best, you’ll pay a fine; depending on what it is, you might also be arrested; and it’s definitely marked down on your record, so they’ll scrutinize you much more carefully if/when you come to the border the next time.

All that being true, I’ve always marveled at the fact that apparently, on our southern border, things are so different. Though I realize that illegals are not trying to cross at Customs points, but are walking/swimming over the border where there are no border crossings. Still, it’s a weird situation. And it’s certainly easily possible for people to walk across the Canada/U.S. border in thousands of remote places where there are no actual crossings or roads. And it does happen, of course. The difference is that most people on the U.S. side aren’t dying to get out the U.S. and into Canada and trying to do it illegally — unless they have some nefarious purpose.

• Janie M. says:

georgiafl, I think Trudeau will be accompanied by minders who will reign him in if he goes too far off the reservation. He is clueless in worldly matters, they are not.

• KitKat says:

I bet President Trump will be as charming as can be, just to get the negotiations of whatever it is he wants from Canada started.

4. waltherppk says:

Al Sharpton Pepe

5. annieoakley says:

I am sure President Trump will be more diplomatic than I could be.

6. MIKE says:

I think it is aboot time President Trump spanked Jr’s fanny and sent him north for a time out, ’till he learns how to play nice.

7. ascomanni says:

When the time comes there will be a coming together of white nationalist from Canada and the USA.

8. Mike says:

Trudeau could not lead a group of Boy Scouts into a Hooters. He will meet with President Trump, say flowery things and then go back to Canada and trash mouth POTUS. Just watch. Enough said.

9. Guffman says:

Here’s Kevin O’Leary, a very successful businessman and TV personality, (sound familiar?) and one of the candidates running for leader of the Conservative Party in Canada right now with his recent take on Trudeau. He may have been the first to coin the well-deserved “Bambi” title for the Zoolander PM.

10. History teaches says:

I went to a Canadian University in Montreal in the seventies and saw first hand some of the civil insurrection. Trudeau senior called out the army at one point after Separatist terrorists kidnapped and killed the British ambassador. I still remember driving past an armory on my way to school watching truckloads of soldiers grimly getting into position. The entire Separatist movement is another ugly story best saved to discuss at another time. But I was never happier than to leave the province of Quebec.

The Canadian MSM make the American media look like conservatives. Liberal governments have dominated Canadian politics for a century, with very few exceptions. Harper was one, and came to power after a Liberal scandal that was so deep and pervasive that change was almost inevitable. But the media demonized every step of the way. It was a testament to his skill that he won multiple elections despite the unending media attacks. But ten years is a lifetime in politics and the low information voters chose hair and sentiment (son of a former Liberal icon) last year.

Mark Steyn had an epic battle against the government’s so-called “human rights” commission that he eventually won. And blogger and former conservative activist Howard Galganov was driven into bankruptcy by an even more radical Marxist court system. If you think the Tea Party was harassed by the government then you can imagine what it’s like being a conservative activist in Canada. Sun media, which controls what pass as ‘conservative’ resources (mostly newspapers) is struggling financially. Their flagship, the National Post, would look pretty tame, but compared to the Globe and Mail, the CBC the Torstar entities etc. it is positively conservative.

Their swamp is also unbelievably worse than in the U.S. The multi-party system is dominated by two radical leftist parties, with the Conservatives fighting them both each election. And by necessity, even Canadian conservatism is more watered down to have any chance whatsoever to win. It will take probably a huge Trudeau Jr. implosion to break the spell he has now with his adoring public. And that probably will happen, giving his disastrous policies and personality. But sadly, the Conservative Party is now in their own crisis of identity, looking for a new leader. It will take some years for them to recover. And the third option, the NDP ( New Democratic Party) are pure socialists, making the Liberals look modest. They were on the verge of becoming the majority party with charismatic leader Jack Layton about five or so years ago before his unexpected illness and subsequent death took their momentum away.

My hopes are that Trump is diplomatic but uncompromising. And please, no phony smiling photo ops. These men are as polar opposite as can humanly be imagined. Business is business, but even implying friendship will never be believable. Trudeau needs to be put on notice and realize there will be no more free rides. But egomaniac Trudeau is now being pumped up by a world of desperate globalists who will chew him up and spit him out when he serves their purpose. And he’s too stupid to realize it.

• Coldeadhands says:

That is an outstanding assessment. You know even before they meet how it will play out quite apart from any photo op. DJT has ALL the leverage in this negotiation. We’ve already witnessed his negotiating skills and what we’ve seen is the tip of the iceberg.

11. DGinGA says:

It looks like Trudeau needs to lay off the Grecian Formula. His hair looks ridiculous.

12. HAHA!

Its hard enough to take Trudeau, serious as PM, let alone some fantasy ‘Resistance’ the Global-Left have invested him to be.

Err, and I know what the Global-Lefts goal is, but I’m not so sure their idiot foot soldiers, your average SJW has thought through this whole ‘Resistance’ thing very well. Unless of course they think President Pence, or Tillerson is somehow more to their liking, which they won’t be.

In fact, though VP Pence is soft-spoken, Its clear to me, he’s been umm fully Trumped…

Be careful what you wish for. SJWs, President Trump, is not the evil Emperor (He’s actually the real resistance fighter…), and you, the angry paid for (or agitated) mob, are not noble rebels fighting for freedom, but are rather in the service of tyranny that has disguised its evil as justice.

13. Paco Loco says:

Whitehouse to hold banquet in honor of the visit of the Canadian Prime Minister. The main course: Justin Trudeau served with foi gras.

14. M33 says:

Trudeau prepares himself for what his meeting with Trump will be like:

15. We MUST Win says:

Trudeau should be whipped through the streets with a cat o’ nine- tails

• louche9 says:

LOL! With Trump and Cabinet in Roman Centurion gear. Wouldn’t even need a real whip; Trudeau would act the same on the receiving end of one of those plastic Halloween ones. “Oww, hey, cut it out! You guys didn’t do this to Abe!”

16. paulraven1 says:

What a waste of time for Trump.

But my prediction: this pretty boy prat pulls some childish attention-getting stunt.

17. The lion is going to eat the young.

18. webgirlpdx says:

Since the president will probably be returning from Florida with PM Abe on Monday, I hope Trudy has to wait for him in a chair but the secretary’s desk.

“Coffee Mr Trudeau?”

19. Stringy theory says:

Will Justin be wearing his pussy hat?

20. Badjack says:

Trump will play nice on the day and then go ahead and carry out his own plans.
    “Bambi” should stay at home and play tiddly winks with his fellow dipsticks.

21. David says:

The rabbit is coming to visit the lion.
    The results are pretty predictable.

22. Brian L says:

It’s like throwing, well… Bambi into a lion den.

23. Many are marinated in the Kool-aid up there.
    “Wow that’s an expensive school trip”
    “we dont have to pay for it, the government’s paying for it”
    “Oh good”

Me observing thinking….ummmmmm, what is the government’s line of work, where do they make their money??? …they make money from YOU thru your taxes. Yep you are paying for it and all the other kids in Canada.

24. As a Canadian, it is going to be so embarrassing. Trump and Trudeau are totally opposite. It reminds me of Bambi: The forest (world) is burning up all around us, Bambi (Trudeau) is oblivious to the danger, the majestic Stag on the hill (Trump) orders; come with me and leads Bambi out of danger. I can only hope that Trudeau listens instead of running back into the flames. But given his IQ, I can see Bambi saying the fire is so pretty, let me take a few selfies.

25. Trumppin says:

STANDING UP TO LIBERALS: Trump Supporters Tear Up Proposed Riverside, CA Sanctuary City Resolution at city council meeting (VIDEO)

• Nycgal says:

Trumppin, what a dignified, eloquent protest. The calm delivery and measured words, then the surprise when dozens of Americans quietly stood and ripped up the resolution was a stark contrast to the other protests we’ve seen lately.

26. andi lee says:

A mention of [Trudeau] his name…I’m trying hard to forget the image.

27. AZmama says:

My husband, the legal immigrant and a US Citizen, told me he learned that there is a treaty existing between US and Canada about refugees. Basically, if they set foot first in the US and try to go to Canada they will be turned away (and visa versa). I wondered how Trudeau would honor that since he made the blanket statement of telling all of the refugees they were welcome in Canada. I am still researching this, wondering if anyone has any insight on this?

28. Angus says:

Does Trump have enough Gerber’s baby food and diapers for this Canadian? Does he have a rubber room so this loser won’t feel homesick?

Candians have really degenerated over the past fifty years. They used to be men, now they are just pale imitations of Obama.

• louche9 says:

Not all. It seems we’ve got a pretty good showing of fed-up Canadians commenting here.

• Dekester says:

Yes..We try, but read read that terrific article above by history teaches. He outlines what we are up against.

You Americans likely have no idea what our media is like..it is truly pitiful, and more anti DJT than CNN.

• Trev says:

Angus, have a look in the mirror sunshine.
      You just put up with 8 years of the foreign occupier Obongo.
      The country finally got a clue, or at least half of it did.
      The rest would take Trudeau over Trump.

29. Raven says:

All I can say is, boy, meet Man and take notes.

30. joanfoster says:

What’s the official diplomatic gift? Perhaps Chanel Perfume, high heel boots, a gift certificate to Ping Pong Pizza, or all three. President Trump, please go into turbo hand washing mode upon shaking hands.

31. Southern Wall: “Wall of America”
    Northern Wall: “Trudeau’s Last Erection”

We’ll build that wall, and Canada will PAY for it.
    Message to Canadians: Stupid is as stupid does.

32. President Trump greets Trudeau II in the Oval Office:

Wow, Justin, we just got the polling back on your offer to take in the Muslims. There’s YUGE support among America’s Governors and Mayors. Congratulations on your leadership and compassion for so many people in a tough spot.

I’ve already got the tallies of how many we’ll be transporting to the border, given our bus, rail and airline capacity constraints, and America’s Corporate big guns PROMISE that it’ll be at least 500,000 in March and another 1,000,000 in April when the weather improves. Don’t you love that speed of execution?

Naturally, America will be doing our share by footing the transport bill, which we’ve prepaid. They all cheered when I assured them that NO, Canada’s NOT going to pay for it.

The great news is that none of these Muslims have paperwork, so no need for any expense on your part for background checks: What a win-win!

We’ve got the American and Canadian press lined up at the White House steps, and Sean Spicer has already warmed them up for our bilateral immigration announcement, so let’s not keep em waiting!

33. Diana Dee says:

If these Judges in the 9th Circuit court took the same Oath to Defend the CONSTITUTION, AND PRESIDENTTRUMP’S ExecutiveOrder is CONSTITUTIONAL! How Can The Judges Decision be Upheld? OUR COUNTRY IS IN. DANGER BECAUSE OF THESE JUDGES THAT IS OBVIOUSLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL! They Need to Resign from the Benches! They have Violated their Oath! How Can this be upheld!?

34. Kathryn says:

An Interesting analysis of Trudeau’s body language….And NO he doesnt stand a chance against Trump! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbLTkdcaFA&ab_channel=Bombard%27sBodyLanguage

35. Jenny R. says:

And just in time for Fitch to come out and say that Canada is in danger of losing it’s AAA rating too…of course they are blaming it on “unpredictability” here in the U.S., and I’m sure PM Judy will love trying to put the blame on Trump. The truth is: Canada cannot afford to have Trump go full throttle protectionist right now; they will have to make some sort of deal.
    But under the circumstances (PM Judy’s running up a deficit, and that carbon tax pet project of his..probably not going to help Canadian economy much), under the circumstances PM Judy would be wise not to take his “leader of the resistance” title too blasted seriously (oh, and what percentage is Canada paying into NATO again???).
    Trudeau’s Canada is in no position to try and boss the boss around.

36. Madonna says:

The Canadian media hate our President because in exposing and calling out the truth about our media, he has exposed the bare behinds of those in Canada as well and they are afraid the citizenry will react the same up North as they have here. Loss of control has always affected bullies in the same way.

37. canadacan says:

As a naturalized citizen all I have to say is Canada is a great place to be FROM

38. SF says:

Hi this from canada and a proud member of the MB

• Remington says:

Man, these guys really know how to have a party. You can tell. They’re just having a blast. ‘Especially true for the guy in the middle with the KKK outfit on.

39. Mr Trudeau wouldn’t last one night in North St Louis. But if he did he’d see how easy it is for a 15 year old can end up in the wrong car at the wrong time and in the system forever because of it. But that would require a nite without roasted duck and prosciutto wrapped asparagus.

40. I have a feeling that Trump is going to Bambi to pay to start paying his fair share of NATO, Canada only pays 1% GPDs to the 2% expected by all member countries. Canada, like any other countries not paying their fair share in NATO, should have to pay back the money they didn’t pay.

I have a feeling after Trump is done with this Islamic sympathizer, he won’t be inviting more Islam into his country.

41. rvsueandcrew says:

I must be getting really old. This Trudeau looks 12 years old to me.

42. Binkser1 says:

Trudeau is such a hoser!!!

43. Poupon Marx says:

I just can’t decide whether Turd-o is a pizza delivery boy or an ice cream counter boy. But he is just a boy. Maybe a pubescent surfer.

44. jeans2nd says:

This Trudeau visit is funnier than one might think.

Seems there are rumors floating in Canada that Sarah Palin will be our next Ambassador to Canada, and the Canadians are having a snit fit.

Apparently Spicer was asked about the Palin Ambassador appointment at Wed’s presser, and Spicer refused to deny it.

This is all way too much fun.