Look What Has Happened To CNN’s Jake Tapper in Three Short Months…

It has been said that evil thoughts: spite, hate, envy, greed, covet, anger etc. can manifest in actual physical transformations.  Without placing too much emphasis on the metaphysical arguments within that claim, a person cannot help but be intellectually honest when evidence surfaces:

tapper-vs-tapper

(Left) October 15th, 2016 – (Right) January 26th, 2017

There’s only three months between those two screen grabs. Absolutely no photo shopping or optical alteration has been applied to either picture of Jake Tapper other than to place them side by side for comparative purposes.

tapper-bob-tapper-evil-2

There’s something to be said for this manifestation theory:

megyn kelly faces of meth

(Left) July 2015 – (Right) October 2015

Weird, right?

This entry was posted in Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Look What Has Happened To CNN’s Jake Tapper in Three Short Months…

1. rumpole2 says:

Speaking of Liberal Propagandists on #FakeNews media..

Shep Smith not looking happy

2. ensitue says:

He don’t look at heck look at Hillary (NO! Don’t!)

3. Athena the Warrior says:

One can’t lie and spew venom on a daily basis without it manifesting itself somewhere. Selling one’s soul for fame and fortune at the expense of knowingly telling lies about another person rots the soul away.

4. OmaMAGA says:

That’s what evil oozing from your pores does!

5. waltherppk says:

Beauty is only skin deep. Butt ugly goes right to the bone.

6. LP says:

Jake Yapper is beginning to look like Helen Thomas but on an accelerated time scale.

7. Harry Lime says:

They’re all just human ventriloquist dummies…it wears on you after awhile.

8. Anton says:

Grief and depression can have the same effect. I literally aged twenty years after one of my pets died, and it took two-and-a-half years to overcome my sadness (by adopting a kitten). We don’t know what this man is going through in his private life, and should not leap to conclusions.

• stan stendera says:

Been there, done that. I sincerely hope your, I’m sure beloved kitten, heals you. I miss my beloved dog Nutmeg every single day.

• Anton says:

He did heal me: instantly. When I walked into the Humane Society quarantine room where he was, he jumped onto the door of the cage and yelled and yelled and yelled, and stood upside down, and yelled some more (he didn’t do this for anybody else). I thought, “He recognizes me; this is one of my cats or dogs who has come back” (I know some religionists will object). I adopted him then and there, and have been ecstatic ever since. A few months later, I adopted a brother for him. They are the centers of my universe.

Nutmeg is either watching over you, or planning to reincarnate. You can bet on it. Animals are the cutest things on this planet.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

But this guy’s “grief and depression” comes from being a LOSER.
      (He’s still crying about his girl going down the tubes last November.)

9. Madmax110 says:

A few more months and they can audition for The Walking Dead.

10. zephyrbreeze says:

I noticed a few days ago that Jake Tapper looks depressed. Notice how flat his cheek muscles are. i remember reading that it is a sign of depression…I’m looking for the link. If he is clinically depressed, it might take a lot for him to admit that he needs to step away for awhile.

Who saw Tapper in the Pizzagate related, spirit cooking photos?

What’s in your closet Jake Tapper?

Video: Jake Tapper makes a joke about attending a Satanic Meeting attacking David Seaman

11. Brian L says:

Megyn looks like a Roswell Gray in her after photo.

12. Libertyvibe says:

I have noticed this too. Perhaps their supply of fresh blood transfusions are drying up?

• darththulhu says:

They’re trying to make do with crystal-extracted Podling-essence, but it just isn’t enough. To properly roll back the toll, they need crystal-extracted Gelfling-essence, and Gelflings are all but extinct now.

/DarkCrystalNerdery

13. It definitely works that way.
    I have an awful uncle, he used to look a lot like my mother, but years of backstabbing, lying, manipulating, and abusing power has turned his blue eyes nearly black, beady and narrow, his face is quite contorted, and he pretty much looks like he’s glaring 24/7.

Like I said, personal experience with people who change through evil behavior.

14. Blue Moon says:

Jake Tapper has the look on someone who is totally “OWNED” and he knows there is nothing he can do about it. He is caught between a rock and a hard place and his life is ruined. Let them thank Obama, I here is back in town. He can save them all. Stupid people.

15. tinkerthinker2 says:

Perhaps they can’t look at themselves in the mirror any more.

16. litlbit2 says:

I mentioned before I believe the ad revenues are about to take a tumble! Viewers are not impressed or tuning in or believing any longer. Bang for the buck not there.
    Just as the Trump supporter is not about to be once again boxed up and made quite
    There are more of us than them and are numbers are growing daily!
    I am so overjoyed each day to see the exposure of the old systems explode including the GOPe, McCain, Graham with the possibility of Ryan and McConnell jumping off the ledge!
    These folks will never recover!
    Think not? Look above at, before…….after!
    Trump Train growing!

17. paulinohio says:

Posted this the other day. He looks terrible.

18. Perhaps the red tie doesn’t agree with Jake

19. Ellie says:

Possibly Jake is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome or PTSD.

20. indiana08 says:

LOL Jake Tapper is aging instead of Pres. Trump. I told my father that the POTUS will be the first one to look younger leaving the White House than when he went in.

21. jefcool64 says:

Meanwhile we all aged backwards and having fun like kids again 🙂

22. zephyrbreeze says:

Maybe he’s frightened. At the link I posted above, it shows him sitting with John Podesta, and their wives. Maybe he’s been running with the wrong crowd doing some things that he thought would never see the light of day. The Distant Thunder rumbles. There’s a storm coming.

How do you live with fear 24/7 and a guilty conscience?

Maybe it’s that kind of look.

23. Sandy smith says:

I feel sorry for the trump family. And embarrassed that I live In such a short sighted society. I believe trump will make America great again and 🙏 That people will stop treating the Trump family in such a thoughtless and aggressively ignorant way

24. Bert Darrell says:

1) Corrupt anchors (Tapper/Lemon, among others) who used political influence to get where they are at CNN.
    2) CNN, prototype of, and second to none when it comes to cheating and making up fake news. Corrupt anchors sliding quickly down the tubes, flowing through the pipes, straight to the sewer.
    3) Outlook? Future jobs? Not too promising. Anybody in that situation would look depressed.
    I remember when, in the second half of 2015, all CNN anchors were getting interviews with candidate Trump. They were always abusive and never corrected course. It was their choice.
    Sorry, I don’t feel sorry for any of them (although they were helpful to me in deciding to cut the cord).

25. Bubba says:

Pizzagate? Is he and his wife involved? The report in the link below claims that his wife stated that Comet Ping Pong Pizza was a favorite of hers? Starts at the 6:00 minute mark. Not sure if this is true or not? But, wouldn’t be surprised. I wouldn’t want to be promoting fake news about poor Jake,,,

26. Big Bruce says:

I believe it is caused by chronic release of cortisol, the stress hormone. It is also a neurotoxin which makes you stupider.

27. Enlightened Vulgarian says:

What happened to Jake? He’s wearing a bright red Trump tie. But he’s not liking it….

28. cjzak says:

Looks like a man in extreme stress, a man who is possibly physically sick or a man who sold his soul and is finding out how hard it is to pay the price.

29. Mike diamond says:

CNN has aged tapper fast,when you get with the CNN crowd your never happy, your just faking it your not really making it, CNN people are some of the most unhappy!

30. All that lying tends to eat at your soul and shows itself with a decaying physical appearance.

31. Dave says:

You’ve heard of people going on hunger strikes until they get their way? Well, Jake the Fake Crapper is going on a BM strike……ever since Nov. 8th, he vowed he’ll never use the toilet until DGT is removed from office! See what happens? If you tried that, you’d look like that too! Plus, the Rodney Dangerfield tie ain’t helping! And Megyn is slowly morphing into Max Headroom!

32. TheseTruths says:

It looks to me like they are playing around with Tapper’s appearance. I imagine he already had gray in his hair that was being covered, and maybe they are either letting it show or “artistically” adding some gray to achieve a certain look — but it has only aged him. His hair also looks a little longer in the “after” photo.

But he does look depressed or concerned in the “after” photo. I wonder if it would have been different if Hillary had won. Or maybe he’s going through something personal like family issues, financial issues, health concerns, etc.

I tend to not think about pizzagate, and then it comes up again. I so wish someone could get to the bottom of it so the child abuse can be stopped and the perpetrators caught.

33. cosmo221 says:

There will be a Botox shortage within a few months. Dang those bags under his eyes. I think the Lord is showing us something. Evil twists the soul and disfigures the body. I’m certain of it

34. WSB says:

I do have one serious thought.

Lincoln, when he was assassinated, it was thought that he had cancer and was not too much more for this world. The photos of his aging were rather phenomenal. You can research the photos.

I would never want ill of anyone. This may be a similar case.

35. Chris says:

yeah, sure looks like jake is carrying a heavy burden as of late..
    No sparkle in Meagains eyes..
    Momma used to say.. if you don’t have anything good to say,.. don’t say anything..
    You made your bed, you lay in it…
    Must be Karma
    and to quote Forrest Gump..and that’s all I got to say about that ..

36. Merle Marks says:

Hahahahaha!

37. Howie says:

Fake Tapper is suffering from Crowley’s Syndrome. He is turning in to a toad frog.

38. carac100 says:

Jake Tapper’s wife’s favorite restaurant is Comet Ping Pong. If I had links to Pizzagate, I’d be aging rapidly right about now, too.

• MaineCoon says:

According to WikiPedia, Jake is 47.
      “In 2006, Tapper married Jennifer Marie Brown in her home state of Missouri.The Tappers live in Washington, D.C.,with their two children.”

Although his children’s ages weren’t listed, one can assume they are under 10 yo, and possibly much younger.

Wife’s fav restaurant Comet Ping Pong?

Maybe Jake’s distressed look is concern about his children.

39. fedback says:

It’s obvious that constantly focusing on the negative, always trying to find the negative angle is unhealthy. That’s what CNN is doing

40. maga2016 says:

he’s all outta hair colorant?

41. Anthony Earl says:

anyone know if they offer that p-hat on snapchat? i dont use it but i bet its on there.

42. jackmcg says:

Too much pizza takes its toll on the body, eh Tapper?

43. Looks like Jake just seen his new rating. :))

44. dannawally says:

Fake News broadcasting is a stressful career.

45. Atticus says:

It’s the hate working on him.
    Making him old.

46. Okeydoker says:

Before he went to the Commie News Net tapper was a fairly straight forward reporter. Not any more.

47. shadowcole says:

Anyone who goes against God’s chosen one will pay one way or another. Trump is anointed by God. That’s why all who betray Trump or go against him don’t win.

48. LBB says:

Just thought I would note that Tapper looked like he got the message. Today’s show Tapper look he had major micro peel plus . He was really shiny.

• LBB says:

Oh yeah, believe he might of also been told to sit up straight, or maybe broomstick up the back of his suit coat. Didn’t look as deflated.