Vice President Mike Pence Speech – Philadelphia Republican Conference…

Vice President Mike Pence Speaks at GOP Retreat in Philadelphia Pennsylvania:

trump-hero-pence

This entry was posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, media bias, Mike pence, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Vice President Mike Pence Speech – Philadelphia Republican Conference…

1. Pam says:

This was a fine speech by Mr. Pence. I love his dry midwestern humor. He will be an excellent VP.

2. freepetta says:

Fabulous man Mike Pence makes America proud.

3. lorenetn says:

I cannot even imagine a better VP than Mike Pence. Outstanding!

4. NHVoter says:

Pence is great.

Handsome, too.

5. fedback says:

I believe Vice President Pence is a very loyal and honorable man

6. sharpshorts says:

Very refreshing listening to speeches by straight forward people like VP Pence and President Trump…intelligent, honorable men who don’t need a teleprompter to talk to us. Obviously patriotic and proud to be Americans.

7. Joan says:

I love the fact that VP Pence is so often at President Trump’s side. So many VP’s are never seen or heard from very often.

• maiingankwe says:

Joan, you’re right, and they look stronger together. They make a heck of a team, and one can’t be more than proud of them standing together sharing their strengths. They give a sign of unity, which I’ve never seen before, or should I say believe.

At first, I did not like VP Mike Pence. I thought he was so entwined with the globalists there would be no possible way he would truly work and stand by Trump’s side. I have never been so wrong. However, I do believe Pence has been swayed through all of the time he has spent with Trump that Trump is a man of his word and he really is who he says he is. I think over time and all of the hours they have spent together Pence has realized all of the good they can do together for our great country. It wasn’t just talk and piped up dreams as he has heard so many times before from the hill. He saw the real thing and jumped on ship almost immediately, and with time it cemented his trust and belief in the man we now call President Trump and making America great again.

• JC says:

True, Joan. He must be exhausted, and there are 8 years to go (“you’re going to think anyway, think
      big…”).

Nobody knew when they signed on with President Trump that he is superhuman, needs little sleep and is thinking 3-D and around corners every 24/7. Mike Pence strikes me as a hard worker; after all, he was a very accomplished governor of Indiana. However, President Trump never stops and shoes no sign of fatigue. They are all managing beautifully, but they look a bit shell-shocked to me most of the time, hehe.

8. Kent says:

Strike while the iron is hot Mr. President

9. All American Snowflake says:

Very impressive VP. God blessed America today.

10. Piper says:

I NEVER, EVER thought that I would hear THAT bible verse spoken by a Member of our government much less the Vice President!
    That was an amazing speech! God Bless this administration!

11. CharterOakie says:

I believe VP Pence to be a very good, honest and honorable man, and a very good choice by Trump.

That was a GREAT speech.

12. cycle1 says:

Wow! Between both POTUS and VP speeches the crowd reaction indicates UNITY among Republicans. That is wonderful. Thanks be to God.

13. SkyPhoenix says:

Did you notice that they scrubbed from the video most of the verse that he quoted? It’s supposed to say, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV The video jumps a bit and it’s reduced to, “… Will humble themselves will heal their land.” Apparently we’re still in the land of censorship of Christians, even reaching to the level of our own Vice President. Grrrr!

14. wondering999 says:

One weapon that my SJW friends are attempting to wield is the business about repealing Obamacare. Pence around 13:00 makes the point that their first order of business will be to repeal and simultaneously replace the act with something genuinely affordable and accessible.

It would be nice to have a little Youtube out-take of tiny but significant section that so people could post it on FB in response to harangues about the repeal of Obamacare

15. Mike diamond says:

Right on. Mike pence!God Bless the USA!

16. d.rose says:

Mike Pence gave a touching speech. I love his laid-back delivery.

The contrast between The President and his Vice President is obviously going to be an excellent balance of power