During the “Make America Great Again Opening Concert”, President-Elect Donald Trump and Melania Trump arrive for the Festivities.

Bigly Stunning !  Very emotional moment for everyone in the crowd:

trump-inaug-9trump-inaug-7trump-inaug-8

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2017, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Bigly Moment – President Elect and Melania Trump Arrive, Lincoln Memorial Celebration…

1. libby says:

I’m not gonna cry.
    I’m not gonna cry.
    I kight just cry,
    Tears of joy

2. Patriot1783 says:

Class, brains and beauty back in DC.

3. HBD says:

Have waited SO long for this time. Thank The Lord we were able to persevere! Welcome President Trump!!!

4. Patriot1783 says:

SD, any idea the number there?

5. Sedanka says:

I am so proud of my country.

6. Tim says:

Be strong, be of good courage, God Bless America, Long live the Republic

7. bpk1300 says:

I am Canadian and this patriotic show has me in tears!!!! Less than 24 hours and tha weasel is out and our lion is in

8. andi lee says:

Praising Christ Jesus! So happy!

~Bigly! 😂

9. America’s Patriot President: God bless Donald J. Trump.

10. mamadogsite says:

Chilling. Magnificent. Symbolic. AMAZING. Yep…happy tears around America now.

11. Freely crying and not shy about it. Praise God for loving us and giving us this second chance. Thank you for Donald J. Trump and his great heart for America. We will be better than we’ve ever been! All Glory & Honor To God Almighty, All-Powerful and Absolute! 🙂

12. Rudy Bowen says:

A night to remember.
    Ferociously proud.

13. daizeez says:

That fireworks show to the Battle Hymn of the Republic was powerful. Absolutely breathtaking.

• farmhand1927 says:

We’ll never forget it. Then, the Trump family walks to the base of President Lincoln’s statue, looking up, understanding what has been, what is to come, that this is their turn to shale a chapter in American History.

Thank you, C-Span for uninterrupted coverage that I could watch on big screen TV rather than very small notebook screen.

• M. Mueller says:

As I watched the fireworks, I wondered if they might have been Hillary’s unused ones, bought for pennies on the dollar. 🙂

The whole concert was beautiful.

14. CDuran says:

Charles Payne then Lou Hobbs Great Night!!!! Not going to sleep tonight

15. burnett044 says:

That tear running down ya cheek….that lump in ya throat…that tingly feeling in ya spine….don`t worry that is just America becoming great again……God bless you all

16. TJ Watts says:

Perfection! What a moving experience. Many tears of joy as I watched the celebration of our new First Family. Very proud and thankful for answered prayers.

17. KBR says:

So many things to remember about this special concert this evening. The USA playing patriotic music again! Playing a Hymn again!

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
    He is Wisdom to the mighty, He is Succour to the brave,
    So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of Time His slave,
    Our God is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    Our God is marching on.

18. not2worryluv says:

I was curious where Barron was? It was so obvious he was not there and towards the end of the ceremony Melania looked somewhat worried. Anyone know. I thought I saw him get off the plane first this morning.

19. farmhand1927 says:

Loved the crowd at the concert. It was just like a Trump rally. The old gang back together. The energy, the communion between Trump and his people that the world still can’t figure out. Cheering, smiling, exuberant Americans, alot that really couldn’t afford to go, but they did it anyway, having fun, enjoying each other and what their futures hold, loving patriotic music, unoffended by flags waving, salutes and hands on hearts.

Today was a great day to be Deplorable. Can’t wait for tomorrow. God bless y’all and these here glorious United States of America!

(Pinching myself that Inauguration Day has FINALLY arrived!)

“I’m with you, I will fight for you, and I will win for you!” — Donald John Trump

20. Sunshine says:

I’m going back and forth between FOX & CNN.
    I can’t believe this: the CNN anchors are speechless. Dana ‘what’s her name’ Bashhh… was borderline crying, very watery eyes, overwhelmed with emotion. And her colleague, what’s his name (???), could barely utter one word.
    Both were impressed with the spectacular patriotic show.
    This just goes to prove nobody needs Hollywood to make an event absolutely GREAT.
    All you need are patriotic Americans.

21. annieoakley says:

This is the inauguration. Whatever ‘they’ want to do tomorrow is null and void.

22. Maryann says:

This was so fabulous. So great to hear the name of God being praised at this event. Also truly wondering where Baron was. We love watching him with PE Trump and PE First Lady

23. rvsueandcrew says:

I missed the fireworks. Is there somewhere I can see that part?

24. Maryann says:

Couldn’t help but smile to see the beautiful smiles on Melania. What a beautiful day. God bless the USA!

25. mrboxty says:

Don’t be fake, garbage news. It’s Big League, not bigly. They even sell #BigLeague campaign buttons at the campaign store. Unfortunately, they are sold out right now. Otherwise, you’re spot on.

26. suejeanne1 says:

“well, you know if you run you are going to win, don’t you?” or something to that effect!
    Thank you, Melania! Thank you, Donald J. Trump, for putting yourself out there. God bless you both and all your family. I think many of us recognize a great humility and consideration for others in Donald Trump. The CNN talking heads and others tried to paint him as “brash” blah blah blah but we looked and listened for ourselves. Thank you CTH for being one of the places to go instead of watching CNN and others – including Fox News, sometimes – when they were promoting the protestors or Mitt Romney giving his all-important message about Donald Trump. Phooey! We go through it.

27. woohoowee says:

What a photograph 🙂

28. Finalage says:

No sound?

29. Roozter says:

Missed it live😦 Searching for the re-run…

30. Finalage says:

With sound

31. Finalage says:

Here we go

32. getfitnow says:

Melania looked stunning today! It´s even more impressive to know she picked that outfit to honor the military.

The designer said:

“She’s striking and poised and kind. That part was easy. She made it very easy.”Not surprisingly Trump knew just what she was after for this solemn occasion. Ferrari continued, “In quiet, you can feel her kindness. She has an air of grace. That is hard to describe.”

33. Fe says:

E.P.I.C. I can’t stop the tears….

34. Old Longshoreman says:

Nobody needs the same old talking heads either. I watched Charles “Fingleheimer” on Fox saying Trumps speech was lacking and sounded like his last campaign speech. Typical GOPe expected Trump to say one thing on the campaign trail and another after he’s elected.

He’s still on message Charles. Furthermore he used a phrase no politician ever uses after they’re elected. “I PROMISE”.

35. Roozter says:

These Peeps REALLY know how to put on a show worthy of American history!!💕💓💖💟†💗💝💘💞

36. KBR says:

I am very glad that the so-called entertainers that bowed to pressure did not go. God has a way of winnowing out the wheat from the tares. This concert was exactly what I wanted it to be! And I think everybody here agrees.

I think the entertainers who were at the Lincoln Memorial Inaugural Concert are the ones who will rise, and the others are of the past now.

37. Mike diamond says:

Love it this is the moment ! Iam so thankful,

38. Katherine McCoun says:

OH BOY! That was a great moment! Powerful, elegant and serious

39. WeThePeople2016 says:

You could hear the crowd roar when they both arrived on the scene. She walked down those stairs so elegantly and gracefully, even in those high heels. It hit everyone that the moment that we all have been waiting for has arrived.

40. Is this the absolute best or what?

41. Leslie Ingersoll says:

My heart is full tonight❤
    It’s been a long decade! I love every bit of the message and am firmly behind the movement! MAGA🇺🇸

42. lbmomblog says:

I watched all morning, and needed tissues as the day went on. Goosebumps! At the wreath ceremony, and then As DJT and Melania descended, all of it. Just Glorious.

43. dalethorn says:

I never saw Tiffany look so happy. What a smile!

44. Bob says:

Off topic on topic. Those steps at the Memorial are filthy. I hope Trump noticed. I’m sure he did. He should really direct someone to clean that place up. In a city with one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation you would think they would have a job training program to handle that?

45. cdquarles says:

I have not felt this good about my, my children’s, my grandchildren’s and America’s future since 1/20/1980. Morning in America Again, Make America Great Again. Thank you, Lord, for this day.