BREAKING: U.S. Marshals Capture Orlando Cop Killer Markeith Loyd…

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

lloyd-1ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A suspect in the fatal shooting of an Orlando police officer was captured Tuesday after a week-long manhunt, authorities said.

The Orlando Police Department tweeted Tuesday night that 41-year-old Markeith Loyd was in custody, ending a manhunt that began with the Jan. 9 fatal shooting of Lt. Debra Clayton outside a Wal-Mart store.

Local television stations showed Loyd had a bloodied face when a half-dozen officers and deputies took him into police headquarters.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina tweeted, “Captured and wearing Lt. Debra Clayton’s handcuffs.”

Before Clayton’s shooting, authorities had sought Loyd for questioning in the killing of his pregnant ex-girlfriend last month.

While at the store, Clayton was tipped off that Loyd was in the area. She approached him in the parking lot and he filed multiple shots at her. Clayton returned fire but didn’t hit him. She was wearing body armor, but was hit multiple times, Orlando Police Chief John Mina said.  (read more)

orlando-cop-killer-1

Lt. Debra Clayton (left) murdered by captured suspect Loyd.

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Death Threats, Police action. Bookmark the permalink.

122 Responses to BREAKING: U.S. Marshals Capture Orlando Cop Killer Markeith Loyd…

1. sundance says:

2. georgiafl says:

Looks like one of those Turkish cops is working in Orlando – foreign exchange program?

3. freepetta says:

Yay!!! Cowardly pos!!

4. sundance says:

5. Ziiggii says:

LMAO 😂 at that mug! Looks like he tried to fight back and lost

6. gettherejustassoon says:

A jury woman from the movie My Cousin Vinny has the most appropriate response. “Fry ’em!”

7. booger71 says:

Wow..I thought it was Lewis for a second.

8. MrE says:

Good. Blue Lives Matter!

9. Ziiggii says:

Oh that other tweet is priceless- he coward like a little girl.

Oh I bet someone is gonna make him their little girl soon enough!😜

10. “They beat me up! They beat me up!'”
    You’re lucky. They could have beaten you DOWN.

11. auscitizenmom says:

Awww. He gots an owie. Awwww. My heart bleeds…………for the ex-girlfriend and the baby she carried and the police woman he killed. I don’t care what they do to him.

• TreeperInTraining says:

I used to care about police brutality. Watched too many riots, heard too much unwarranted anti police rhetoric, saw really bad cases used as examples (hands up) and heard too much nonsense over the last few years to continue with my caring.

At the end of the day, he looks better than the dead Turk. I guess he’s lucky.

Rip to this Officer. Hope they squeezed those cuffs on reeeaaal tight.

12. Pam says:

Thank God he’s been caught now it’s time for his execution!

13. Disgusted says:

I think he must have been hoping to evoke some sympathy for himself by shouting “They beat me up!” Why wouldn’t they, Crybaby, since you killed two women and an unborn baby, and left young kids without their mother.

14. Just wait, in twenty-five years he’ll probably be on death row and college kids will be protesting for him to be freed.

15. BillRiser says:

Florida still has the death penalty, let him rot in hell!

16. Jason says:

Hmmm… will BLM try and make something of this? If O weren’t leaving I’d bet they would. Perhaps confirm cop killer is even too much for the BLM anarchists to try and push a police brutality narrative. Hopefully they had body cams rolling during his capture

17. Newman says:

Time for Florida to Fire up Old Sparky

18. alliwantissometruth says:

And in other news, Loretta Lynch is sending DOJ agents to investigate the Orlando Police Dept for using excessive force & racial profiling pertaining to the Loyd arrest

The DOJ will conduct a long & drawn out investigation in order to prove Orlando police are racist & have….

“DING DING DING DING!”
    TIMES UP!

In other news, the Trump Administration will clean house at the DOJ & will usher in a new DOJ based on the rule of law, honesty & integrity & will not allow politics to interfere or influence the Dept

19. Abster says:

I am thrilled this cowardly murderer has been captured. I live in Cocoa Beach and have been watching this story unfold for days. Neither Loyd’s pregnant girlfriend nor Officer Clayton stood a chance. Relieved this capture involved no more deaths. God bless our Law Enforcement and their families.

20. Bull Durham says:

Good police work. No one harmed in the capture. Now he can be executed.
    Blue Lives Matter.

I hope no knuckles of the arresting officers are bruised.

21. Patriot1783 says:

Well done Orlando Police 👏👏👏

22. It’s a damn shame he had to slip and fall getting into the cop car there…

23. robertnotsowise says:

Oh no! A bloody face!

Parks & Crump in 3……..2……..

24. justfactsplz says:

I have been edgy with this guy on the loose, especially when I had to go into Orlando to see a specialist. I am so glad he is in custody and he didn’t kill anyone else. How fitting that he wore Officer Clayton’s handcuffs. Justice. We are going to see justice again.

25. barton2016 says:

Dey beat me up lol!! I’d like to give him a real beating!!

26. tuskyou says:

They beat me up/I can’t breathe
    Whatever dude.

27. GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

“They beat me up”. Awww really? Well, I’ll be damned, it must suck to be you.

28. David says:

Black Man Ridicules Interracial Couple: ‘She’s Not Even Human’ https://youtu.be/5E5-11VDrqI

29. NJF says:

Thank goodness they caught this scum.

Good to see him bloodied up.

30. mg says:

If obama had a son thats what he would look like

31. Budman says:

Friends! We have 4 years to change the minds of our youth. Bill Whittle has said that we now have to get the young people, who are about to cast their votes in the near future, to be informed, conservative voters. ( Im paraphrasing). Or we will be forever loosing more voters through attrition……

32. Bree says:

Looks like his face got some justice.

33. Janeise says:

I thank the Marshall’s who caught this crazy man i am glad knowing that the Marshall’s caught him and out him where he belongs thank u for doing your jobs

34. itsy_bitsy says:

Oh really, they beat you up! I don’t suppose you were, shall we say “resisting” arrest were you? To bad you didn’t brandish a weapon, then maybe they could have killed you and saved the taxpayers millions of dollars.

35. Eddie L Hill says:

Poor baby got beat up. f^&% him, he murdered a police officer in cold blood. WTF did he expect them to do, Sheesh.

36. mossback says:

It is obvious that he disagreed with something that hit him.

• Ono says:

He demanded a dime to make a phone call and the officer gave him a roll (of dimes) with his fingers wrapped around them. Since it was a long distance the officer offered s couple more (rolls).

37. donttread says:

Now lets see a list of all his previous crimes and the names of the judges who let him back on the streets.

38. UKExpat says:

America’s pathetic COP HATING Lame stream EmeMedia protests Police Violence – in 3 2 1