Ms. Twitchy Michelle Malkin Discusses President Elect Trump…

Ted Cruz advocate, Salem Media Communications corporate benefactor and Mark Levin acolyte, Michelle Malkin, discusses President-elect Donald Trump with Lou Dobbs. Video via GatewayPundit:

We’re rapidly entering a very familiar conservative complacency phase again.  The last two visits through this exact geography were January to March 2010, and April through July 2014.

It takes a village of idiots to destroy an electoral victory…. or pass the patriot act.  Watch, or skip to the credits and look for the screenplay by the usual suspects.   Thad Cochran is Senator Keysor Soze.

Within the complacency phase interested observers generally forget how much corporate money is behind all of the “visible conservative opinions”, and how they are beholden to their benefactors to paint a very specific color of camouflage to the Potemkin village that disguises the UniParty.

Never trump crowdfive stooges never trumpnro cover

Malkin etc. will customarily lead the cheering, hat in hand.  They haz plans.

This is the complacency phase where Malkin, Levin, Limbaugh, Erickson, Hannity, National Review, ALL the crony-constitutionalists et al, become valuable to the corporate GOPe machine by donning the overalls of loyal opposition….

Yell louder. Pontificate harder.  Protest much, yet accomplish zilch, zippo, nada.

After watching the show, Pavlovs’ battered seal clappers exit the arena dosed, yet again, to ensure they don’t notice nothing ever gets accomplished.  But, don’t forget to buy the books folks… wait for the bell, pull lever, get pellet – go nap.

Watch! If this is your first time to the CONservative corporate media rodeo, you’ll see it unfold in real time. It’s as predictable as Dana Loesch selling Superbeets.

Thank God, President Donald Trump knows this phase also.  It will be interesting to see Trump call out the feckless weak-kneed, financially dependent, squish.

trump lion - romney rat 2

Hopefully, Bannon/Trump will rip all their asses, build the damn wall despite their protestations, begin deporting illegals, watch Obamacare implode if the Milquetoast republicans won’t repeal/replace, force a budget and throw our voting grenade into the heart of the machine destroying the beast along with the various ‘Robert’s-The-Bruce’.

But, that’s a big ask.

Fireworks?

We shall see.

The Last Refuge was founded on #ColdAnger

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2017, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

370 Responses to Ms. Twitchy Michelle Malkin Discusses President Elect Trump…

1. maga2016 says:

So you throw in Hannity with those never Trumpers?

• R. Pellegrini says:

I appreciate Hannity’s support of Trump but there has always been something adolescent about him.

• Deb says:

Hannity is a working stiff who got lucky in radio and turned it into a huge media career through hard work and smart choices. Nothing to scoff at, but he’s not an intellectual. He’s a decent guy who tries to do the right thing, and he lost endorsements and friends over his support of Trump. For that he will always have my respect.

• “… there has always been something adolescent about him.” Sean Hannity looks like Lou Costello and we always expect him to start yelling “Abbabbottt”. I am always here to clear up these mysteries.

• boogywstew says:

Sean Hannity looks and sounds like Lou Costello so that might explain the “adolescent” vibe you’re getting!

• Libertyvibe says:

Some would say that about Trump. I like to call it a sense of humor. It is a human quality that I appreciate. Especially after 20 years of nauseating political correctness.

• India Maria says:

That was NOT said. He referred to Hannity as “Corporate Cover”. Big difference. Hannity supported ToxicTed until the convention.

• dbobway says:

I have listened to Hannity more this year on the radio than his whole career.

He has passively brought up the federal budget through phone calls and guests as he goes.

The Budget is at the Trump’s list. I lust see DJT saving money as the best money manager ever elected.

Budget Hawks and sword rattlers are the reason Republicans lose

In my humble opinion, playing bad cop with the poor and making wars to keep the bomb building business busy are the 2 major negatives of the GOPe, Trump has changed.

It’s here. This week. This year.

My kids will experience how cool our country can be, for the 1st time in their lives.

• Screwtape says:

I think there is a difference in supporting Trump and being so far up his ass one needs scuba gear to breath and that is where Hannity is.

I support Trump because he won and I want real change in the cesspool that is D.C. I’ll applaude him when he is right (and he has been) and call him on bullshit. Will Sundance do the same or is he just another Hannity?

2. kimosaabe says:

Why is Hannity being dissed? I think he’s solid. What am I missing?

• jackk says:

Hannity just cheers whoever is winning on the GOP side and goes along with the narrative.

• georgiafl says:

Hannity fought long and hard for Trump.

• Patriot 1 says:

Exactly. Hannity has been solidly for Trump since 2015.

• India Maria says:

AFTER ToxicTed was eliminated.

• Eddie L Hill says:

Let’s put it this way. Toxic Ted was still way better the Hillary Clinton. Hannity made no bones about supporting whoever the GOP nominee was going to be. I don’t lump Hannity in with the rest of that bunch.

• pyromancer76 says:

Toxic Ted speaks well but no one likes him. He has “closed” his records. In my reading he was not eligible to run for the Senate. IMHO, he is a plant, was a plant, and always will be a plant. Look at his votes. Look at his meaningless hearing on “global warming”, giving the lying Dems most of the time and not putting forward the best science. More scamming.

• Smplyamsd says:

Absolutely. Cruz’s behavior at the end betrayed that he is a Trojan of some kind and needs to be watched closely. Rubio, however, seems to be going full “tool of the establishment”.

• doit4atlas says:

No, Hannity was always on Trump’s side…yes, he was on Cruz’s side too, but I was following VERY closely, he did not favor one over the other…he viewed them both as insurgents along with Ben Carson.

• Deplorable Alpha Vulgarian says:

Jackk you are dead on. Five years ago he was pro-immigration. He’s just better at figuring out who’s going to win, so he gets on bandwagon first.

• Smplyamsd says:

In my opinion, prior to this election Hannity was a parrot for the establishment message and so I had no use for him. During the election, Hannity was one of the few large voices on Fox who supported Trump, but I cynically assumed his support was a calculated FoxNews tactic. To keep one of their hosts supporting Trump so they didn’t drive away to many of the viewers that had stopped drinking the, now blatant, establishment koolaid the other hosts were pushing. So for that I don’t have #CA towards him. Of course I don’t spend my free time watching Fox anyway as its mostly estab propaganda (I spend it reading CTH instead), AND I don’t get Fox Business channel so I don’t get Lou Dobbs show. Talking about Lou, I am not seeing a reason to use a Lou Dobb clip of M.Malkin in this piece without some qualification of Lou’s integrity ? I would definitely NOT put him in the same category as these other “pundits” listed in this article. I have always felt that Lou was “OG”: Certainly one of the first voices I found on Television who “gets it” and is telling the truth about it. An original anti neo-lib/con fighter who really does tell truth to power . Am I wrong ? overlooking something ?

3. MK Wood says:

Because Hannity has a habit of going back to his neocon ways. Hopefully his support of Trump will break that cycle.

• tempo150101 says:

90% of Hannity before he jumped on the Trump bandwagon can be summarized here: Israel … Blah,blah, blah … Bibi … Blah, blah, blah … Jerusalem … Blah, blah, blah … Hamas … Blah, blah, blah … Constitution …blah, blah, blah … Rev. Wright … Blah, blah, blah … G damn America …

I just made a similar observation about Michelle over on GP before reading this article. Great minds think alike. She is not to be trusted.

• Colorado Conservative says:

Agree, especially since she signed onto Mark Levin’s Conservative Review TV.

• Roger Pellegrini says:

That CR TV thing isn’t going to make it. Too much money. The only decent guy on there is Mark Steyn and you can’t listen to him, you have to watch. Big mistake.

• I’m not a Twitchy reader, and I don’t follow Malkin these days. I became aware of her in the late ’90s when she wrote a column for the local Seattle Times. Yes, she’s now working for Levin, but she does not agree with him on all issues. For example, Levin constantly points to FDR’s internment of Japanese during WWII as a crime against humanity and SCOTUS ruling that this action was legal as the epitome of court corruption. (((I wonder why he takes this position? Perhaps for the same reason he, a purported constitutional scholar, helped cover up the fact that a natural-born citizen of British East Africa resided illegally in the White House for the past eight years?)))

Malkin, on the other hand, wrote a book in the early ’00s defending FDR’s action: “In Defense of Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on Terror.” The title alone puts her on the bleeding edge of the current nationalist movement.

Finally, Malkin has never been afraid to take on the libtards. Case in point — she brings up Kerry’s self-inflicted wounds in Vietnam on Hard Ball in 2004:

Matthews pulled out his Leftist playbook and derailed the conversation by distorting her claim — not all self-inflicted wounds are intentional. Malkin allowed herself to get flustered. At least two of Kerry’s Vietnam wounds were almost certainly self-inflicted, but none of the intentional. Carelessness was the cause. The first was self-inflicted because he shot at rocks on a river bank and he was hit by an itsy bitsy piece of a bullet that ricocheted back to the boat. The shrapnel was so small and the wound so inconsequential (a corpsman extracted the tiny, barely penetrating sliver of metal and put a bandaid on it) that no self-respecting warrior would have used it as justification for a Purple Heart. In fact, the claim was illegitimate because no enemy fire occurred during the mission where he got this self-inflicted wound. (The PH is awarded due to a wound incurred during enemy action.) Kerry’s third wound was obviously self-inflicted. His boat was part of a group that landed on a river bank to destroy a village used by the VC. To destroy a cache of rice he tossed a grenade into a storage basket and was slow to take cover. The medical treatment he received from the resulting wound entailed pulling rice kernels out of his buttocks. The above video demonstrates Malkin’s willingness to address issues most so-called conservative journalists avoid like the plague, as well as how libtards prevaricate and bully to shut down uncomfortable news.

I don’t see how the video clip Sundance provided shows Malkin to be relevant to our need to be aware of complacency of anyone purported on our side, especially Trump. That’s just common sense given history.

• “Not agreeing with him (Levin) on all issues” is what most call “throwing us a bone” to keep us quiet, uninformed and comfortable.

• Not agreeing on an issue of nationalism is a big area of disagreement. No, she wasn’t on the early Trump train, but she did endorse his immigration plan out of the gate in summer ’15.

Mark Steyn is working for Levin now, too, and he understood that Trumpism was all about a justified anti-GOPeism from the outset.

I’m not going to bash either Malkin or Steyn at this point, but I’m not going to subscribe to CRTV, either. I enjoy reading Steyn’s opinion pieces, but don’t seek them out. I’m not going to start reading Twitchy. I did cut way back on listening to Levin. I can’t stand his constant Trump bashing, and he pined for the natural-born Canadian for far too long (ie, more than a millisecond). Levin has the distinct odor of a pseudoconservative, as does Shapiro.

• Agree about Levin. Also he is a phony constitutional “expert”. In his book, he offers many amendments to a document he claims to love. Six of these amendments do exactly the opposite of what he claims they will do. Some expert!

• flova says:

When I get off my evening shift Levin’s show is on in my neck of the woods. I usualy have to turn him off. He is so two-faced when it comes to Trump. He speaks out of 3 sides of his mouth if that’s possible.

I can’t believe she hooked up with Levin. Well I put her in the same camp as that phony Dana Loesch. Whoever comes along and offers them money, they will do their bidding.

From the get-go in June 2015 when Trump announced Malkin did not stand with the American people and support him. Now she has an opinion after we did all the work? Sunshine patriots all of them. We the people who have suffered with no jobs, stagnant wages, garbage health insurance (not care) and who have stood by a fearless leader from the beginning and not gotten paid for it like these shills are the only truly informed people.

• The biggest problem with Levin’s push for a constitutional convention is that the last one, in 1787, was charged with refining the Articles of Confederation, but instead scrapped them and drew up a whole new plan. That could happen even in a convention of states, and given that we are infiltrated with Leftists and cuckservatives, I fear the outcome. Better to find ways to enforce our existing Constitution.

• Dr T says:

One of the most disappointing yet enlightening by products of this election cycle was the uncovering of many of our conservative talking heads, Mark Levin and Michelle Malkin amongst them at the top of the list. Both are highly intellectual individual and great speakers but their views were never nationalistic or for the benefit of We the people. I for one will never buy their books again nor listen to either one for this reason .
          They used us and helped confuse many republicans during this election . They were not interested in the working class of America.
          Hannity I can forgive for his lack of intellectuality as he was a blue collared worker and an everyday man who was conned by Ted Cruz. He has a common trait that many of us Anericans share : give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But I really believe that once he supported Trump he was instrumental to his win as he counterbalanced Meghan Kelly spewing dirt effectively . But we are more aware now and will continue to be so in the future . Thank you Sundance: an intellectually honest Christian journalist .
          Continue to keep us aware

• I agree with you on Levin. If you are correct on Malkin I can’t say, because I saw or read almost nothing of her the last year and a half.

I agree that some prominent so-called conservative commentators showed their true stripes in this cycle. I find Shapiro hard to listen to for this reaon, and when I do tune him in, I do so with a mindset similar to the one I have when tuning in MSNBC — to hear what lies the opposition is pushing.

Other than him being creepy like a troll, I had little concern about Cruz until the supposed constitutional scholar and natural-born Canadian made an illegal run for the presidency. When he accompanied Beck to the border to aid and abet illegal immigration by handing out toys and supplies to illegals I was for standing the bastard up against a pock-marked wall.

I concur on you assessment of Hannity’s intellect. I think his heart is with America and hecan be counted on to take a reasonably patriotic position if you get the facts into his head. Speaking of the intellect of Fox News personalities, O’Reilly might be the dumbest guy to ever earn a degree from Harvard. Admittedly, Obama gives him a run for that prize.

• India Maria says:

I was an avid Malkin fan. Read everything she wrote. NOT A WORD about Trump after ToxicTed was eliminated. NOT A WORD of support. Now jumping on to become relevant again? Michelle Levin is Conservative, Inc., and I resent her abandoning The Common Folk when the Election was in the balance. Hannity, Rush, Malkin, Levin et al ALL KNEW ToxicTed favored TPP, favored OPEN BORDERS, gave Teddy Bears and Soccer Balls to ILLEGAL ALIENS at the border, along with his wife, favored the NorthAmerican Union, deceitfully called ANCHOR BABIES “settled law”, and staged that Kabuki dance with McConnell and “LIAR:, despite getting Big $$$ from McConnell for his campaign.

These “conservative” experts KNEW ALL THIS about ToixicTed as they flooded the blogs and airwaves with his praise, while denying Trump needed support. To Hannity’s credit, he has never bashed Trump, but in my eyes fleeing the battlefield at the sound of gunfire, then rushing back in during the victory parade is suspicious.

• surakvulcan says:

Sounds like you’re going to be on the outside looking in with Trump in charge. Those issues matter to Trump and Hannity and plenty of Americans.

• Deb says:

Hannity is easily lead. Now he will be lead by Trump.

4. happy2h says:

Once again Sundance nails it. No one can accuse Sundance and the CTH of not giving the Republican establishment every chance to get on the truth and justice train. The olive branch was instantly extended following our victory.

We wanted unity, we tried to let them on board. Many did their best to bite their tongues with all the R party “ra-ras “. But the swamp is just too darn big. The UniParty is just too complicit in the destruction of our country.

It’s quite amazing how much the strategy of the Last Refuge mirrors the pragmatic approach of our President Trump. Point out the truth, unfiltered and let the clueless fools expose themselves for all to see. Brilliant! Our peaceful army is growing exponentially. I just pray that the remaining good hearted folks wake up from their sheep slumber.

5. WVPatriot says:

darnhardworker…I found TCTH last year, and became an avid reader. I had seen it referenced several times, and one evening curiosity won the moment. If I have only time to read one site; The Refuge is it. Sundance provides a wealth of thought provoking articles and analysis.

Also want to mention the commenters…functional neurons and good manners make me grin from ear-to-ear. Plus not a damn hint of PC…whoops, I beg your pardon, my Anglo-Saxon ancestry and my outside voice! 😉

• jeans2nd says:

“one evening curiosity won the moment”

This made me smile. This morning, read a CBS headline that said, “Trump asks a question, but cites no evidence.” Using CBS’ “logic,” you need evidence before you should have curiousity. *and they say I am nuts…”

6. US says:

Crony-constitutionalist is a great term for what these GOPe Globalists are. They do indeed need CPAC to survive. Michelle Malkin and Mark Levin are execrable. I am well pleased Rush Limbaugh appeared in your list too, for every morning there was a primary he came out for conservative constitutionalist Canadian Cruz to lower the Trump vote.

• tempo150101 says:

Rush doesn’t bug me. I think we all knew Cruz was his favorite, but he had a pragmatic approach to Trump. He knew Trump and likes the guy. I don’t buy all the conspiracy theories about Rush. Most of the rest of these guys however, I have no use for.

• EbonyRapror says:

Cruz was my favorite too. I didn’t know much about Trump other than he was a billionaire builder who was a boisterous New Yorker who had a TV reality show I never watched. I knew more about Cruz and the fact he acted like and was treated as an outsider by the establishment made me gravitate toward him in the early months of the primary season. Once I got to see Trump in action I started seriously considering him and by the April/May timeframe I was on board the Trump train. So I certainly don’t hold it against anyone if they favored someone other than Trump. My only gripe is against those who didn’t get behind him once he was the nominee.

• don welch says:

you echo my thoughts.

• USMCLt says:

Like you, ER, I liked Cruz before I learned what was going on with Trump. As I learned more about Mr Trump, I also learned much more about Senator Cruz. When I found out that Cruz had deep and relatively unknown ties to the Bush clan, he was dead to me. His wife’s history with Goldman Sachs was icing on the cake. I strongly believe that Ted Cruz was a deep cover candidate, secretly supported by the GOPe and the Bush family. His mission was to be the backup in the (likely) event that Jeb’s candidacy faltered. The whole Constitutional champion, maverick schtick was totally fabricated.

• Old Codger says:

You’ve nailed it! Cruz is a “deep state” Bush Crime Family lackey. Thye promoted him to start with and have never disavowed his shenanigans. I’m even afraid he’ll become a second David Souter, if appointed to the SCOTUS!

• Ted Cruz is not legally eligible to be president of the US.

Many of the people sundance mentioned in his article, should have known this about the man. I believe they did.

When they proclaimed Cruz to be the candidate of their choice and promoted him on air, they lost me forever.

• doit4atlas says:

Two words: LOW ENERGY

Those two words put me solidly on the Trump Train and off the Cruz bandwagon. Until then, I was for either man, but when Trump slayed TWO establishment dynasties, the Clinton’s and the Bush’s, with those two simple words, I thought, hmmm, why couldn’t old Ted have come up with those words? Mr. Brilliant was busy quoting esoteric stuff from the Bible and the Constitution, while Mr. Trump was winning the primary. So, I thought, I’m going with a WINNER!

• Tonawanda says:

“I don’t buy all the conspiracy theories about Rush.”

My “conspiracy theory” is based on actually having listened to Rush thousands of times over the years, including having listened to him during the campaign.

As I would occasionally document in CTH threads, Rush told and perpetuated vile lies about Trump. That makes him a liar.

Rush pretended he was neutral when, as YOU say, “we all knew Cruz was his favorite.”
        That makes Rush a phony.

Rush used his passive/aggressive technique daily to undermine Trump in the general election, then on October 12, 2016, Rush did a 180, completely transforming his show into a daily message of enthusiastic support. That makes Rush a manipulative agent with a hidden agenda.

• jeans2nd says:

“That makes him a liar.”
          “That makes Rush a phony.”
          “That makes Rush a manipulative agent with a hidden agenda.”
          Amen, Tonawanda.

• And Amen to everything you and Tonawanda said jean2nd.

I also listened to Rush for over 20 years myself.

I followed Rush from way back when he had a TV show.

Everything Tonawanda said is the truth.

Rush is not as smart as he thinks he is.

• India Maria says:

Yes, yes, ditto here. A TWENTY YEAR Rush listener/reader. I could NOT BELIEVE him pushing ToxicTed when Trump represented nearly EVERYTHING Rush has criticized Republicans for for decades. Trump was the RUSH MODEL REPUBLICAN. And yet with all of Rush’s insider knowledge, he pushed his listeners to a candidate who would face Democrat challenges to his VERY CITIZENSHIP; favored TPP; could not even utter the words “border wall”; allied with wacko Beck; engaged in theatre with the McConnell “LIAR” kabuki dance; and actively campaigned AGAINST TEA PARY CANDIDATES in 2012.

Same with Malkin, Levin, Eric Erickson, etc, etc. Some more subtle than others, but nevertheless, turned their backs on Trump with condescension, elitism, and sometimes actual CONTEMP for the flyover, dopey, AMERICAN CITIZEN.

• Tonawanda says:

“Trump was the RUSH MODEL REPUBLICAN.”

Yes, yes, yes. Trump was EXACTLY the candidate Rush had been advocating for years, yet Rush undermined Trump at every point.

Actually, it is amazing that on January 17, 2017, Trump has proven to be the ONLY leader capable of defeating all the right enemies, and yet Trump’s unique ability receives no recognition from those who purported to desire this day to come.

• joninmd22 says:

And before Ted Cruz Rush was pimping Marco Rubio as the true conservative. He’s corrupted and no one should be listening to his show anymore.

• Tonawanda says:

“And before Ted Cruz Rush was pimping Marco Rubio as the true conservative.”

I remember! Rubio was a “full-throated” conservative, a description with more truth than Rush intended.

• joninmd22 says:

Thanks. i had forgotten the phrase

• NvMtnOldman says:

Rush also said that Cruz was the closet thing to Reagan that we will ever see in our lifetime. I was a 24/7 member and have listened to Rush since his Sacramento days. I emailed him daily during the campaign season telling him how wrong he was. I dropped my membership. After the election he began to say how he helped Trump etc I believe he is and has been in the Bilderberg group and is a globalist. Was there an Iheart connection? I don’t listen to him anymore.

• redlegleader68 says:

^^^THIS^^^

• Deb says:

I did t appreciate Rush’s use of the words “Trumpkins” and “Trumpets” during the primary. Having been raised by passive aggressive and snarky liberals, I can see that for what it is.

• Colorado Conservative says:

It was then that I completely stopped paying attention to Limbaugh. Have not missed him since.

• NoeliCannoli says:

Rush lost me years ago when he was busted for buying Oxycontin from his housekeeper. Obviously had a significant addiction problem, but despite his wealth he didn’t seek treatment earlier. Character flaws that left me feeling that I could no longer trust this man.

• unconqueredone says:

Rush lost me years ago, but not for the Oxy issue. Some very good people have addiction issues they believe will ruin them if exposed. Perhaps it’s a character flaw, but I’m more sympathetic as I’ve seen relatives recovering from surgery struggle against the draw of pain killers. Not everyone is as capable of fighting addiction as the next. There but for the Grace of God go I.

7. Texian says:

Being a Texan, I vote for full throttle in their face ass kicking and wall building… why slow the train down when the cow catcher is working exactly as it was engineered to do. Apparently we are still in fat dumb cow territory and more keep wandering on the tracks..

• oldtoenail says:

I agree with Texian. Full throttle ahead for the Trump train. Do not let the “Talking Heads” change your mind. The “Talking Heads” includes all the long encamped politicians as well as the media. This bunch has been advising us for years while the country veered off course. As for Rush specifically, he is a businessman. He touts what he thinks makes him money. Which makes him a businessman without strong moral guiding convictions. It takes all kinds in this world. Learn to recognize them for what they are.

8. skifflegirl says:

Lyin’ Ted Cruz is acting as if the last 18 months never happened and that nothing has changed since the dirty tricks in Iowa and his shamelessness at the RNC. Will Rick Perry still oppose him in the 2018 Senate race (if Governor Perry doesn’t head the Department of Energy)? We do not forget, Senator Cruz.

9. Jmkny says:

Andrew Wilkow is worth a listen if you don’t want to listen to Rush. And he is very adamant about the Constitution- unlike Levin who conveniently ignores it when it suits his purposes. He gave a lot of air time to Paul Nehlen when he was challenging Ryan.

• Deb says:

Paul Nehlen needed to worry less about media and publicity stunts and more about shaking hands and getting out the vote. People in the district had no clue who he was, he needed local exposure and not just Internet fame.

• Coldeadhands says:

Absolutely. It was even more incumbent on Nehlen to press the flesh what with the fact that he was never going to get the lefty media to give him effective coverage. Politics on the congressional district level is all about doorbells and commuters.

• AnyaArisohn says:

I started listening to talk radio for the first time when I browsed past him looking for news on my new XM. I’ve been a subscriber ever since 2008!

10. MissV says:

Hearing these people is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard, Malkin among them. Like so many others of the ‘anyone but Trump’ crowd, she just couldn’t pass up a chance to trash him.

What really singed the hairs on the back of my neck, though, was when Dobbs led up to a question by referring to Malkin “as someone who’s been (with Trump) from the very beginning…”

WTF? Dobbs, where are you coming from?

11. redsequin4 says:

This is the second time Malkin’s been on Lou’s show recently. I cringe whenever I see her face. I used to be fan until DT ran for President. I guess she thinks we all have short memories and don’t remember she was NOT on the Trump Train.. And why the heck is Lou sucking up to her?

• Patriot 1 says:

Exactly! For someone so in touch with everything that is wrong with DC, supporting Cruz is evidence of her blindness to the solution.

• redsequin4 says:

I mean she’s a senior editor for the Trump hating National Review. I liked her book on Immigration, she was one of the first who was on top of the issue but boy was she anti-Trump.

On her Cruz support, she was lock step with her compadre Levin.

• USMCLt says:

Lou Dobbs, like every other media personality, must be taken with a grain of salt. The 24/7 news machines have become what professional wrestling has always been, an act! As FNC tilted left during the election season, Fox Business Channel was tilting right…All for the sake of ratings and maintaining audience. I found myself gravitating towards FBC for that very reason. Trust no one in the media…Please, Mr Trump, continue tweeting!!!

• Oscar Oddpicker says:

I totally agree that Trump must continue using Twitter to help get his message out directly to his supporters.
        A Democrat friend complained 2 days ago that Trump’s tweeting is too impersonal and allows Trump (and others) to say harsh things that would not normally be said face to face. I think we’ll see this argument from the left more frequently as I’ve been reading a lot of articles lately regarding the damage done to Millennials, etc. by the constant use of phones, technology, etc. at the expense of real human interaction.
        As for Rush, Hannity, Malkin, etc. I believe the adage, “perfect is the enemy of the good.” Our sides’ Media Mouthpieces are far from perfect (and can never achieve perfect Trump support) but I’ll take their 51+ % support and try to filter/reject the other 49% (usually much less) as Uniparty, business as usual.

12. 1gandydancer says:

“Paul Ryan (Eric Cantor, John Boehner), Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn etc. cannot exist without an audience willing to stand at CPAC and applaud the Omnibus spending bill construction crew.”

Sundance is pumping out incoherent ignorant crapola. Malkin didn’t applaud the Omnibus spending bill. E.g., http://michellemalkin.com/2011/09/16/fight-on-the-right-conservatives-battle-massive-omnibus-spending-bill/ . If he’s got a problem with what she says in the video why doesn’t he identify what it is rather than wandering off into stream-of-consciousness irrelevancy?

• Tonawanda says:

You do realize that your comments following the quote are a non-sequitur?

There is ZERO logical connection between the quote and your comment.

To the contrary, if anything, your link SUPPORTS what Sundance said. The rah rah sis boom bah of the Malkins is all we ever got.

• 1gandydancer says:

Either you can’t read or you’re lying. From the link I supplied, “As you all know, massive omnibus spending packages are inevitable, hide-the-pork monstrosities.” This is of course exactly what Ryan, etc., put together and passed.

• sundance says:

Because that same Malkin stood at CPAC and applauded Paul Ryan, dummy. Go to YouTube and watch the videos.

Oh, the cognitive dissonance is high with this one.

• 1gandydancer says:

YOU go to Youtube and find the link to whatever video you think makes your point. YOUR claim that Malkin supported the Omnibus is something YOU have to prove, crap-for-brains. Waving vaguely at Youtube is no substitute.

13. LP says:

These people are the past. We are the future.

14. Duhders says:

Every day I become more upset with Wisconsin, Arizona and Kentucky. At least one of those three could have done us a solid and ousted their feckless representative. I fear my adopted Texas will do the same with Cruz as he has the luxury of 2 years and an off cycle election do become re-elected. Worse than depleted uranium they are; at least we can measure and know the level of contamination by uranium and plan a clean up strategy…these pukes just keep on finding new ways to metastasize.

• redsequin4 says:

Arizona’s problem is demographics, it’s a border state with a huge illegal alien problem, getting worse by the day. McCain is open borders, big pockets and entrenched, he’s been a Senator for THIRTY YEARS, don’t think that’s what our founders intended.

That wall needs to go up quick!

15. TwoLaine says:

Faux has been front loading a lot of these sleazeballs back into their programming, as if we don’t remember their yellow tails. The creepy Eric Erickson is back, and so many others. I turn it off when they come on, just like I do whenever they have the rapist Heraldo on.

16. IfThenElse says:

There is no way under heaven that a majority of America will be like treepers. That would be too much winning!

17. Bob Thoms says:

Sundance, love your collage of the anti-trumpers….

18. Bob Thoms says:

The problem isn’t Michelle Malkin – it’s whomever at Lou Dobbs who thought booking her for this spot is a good idea…

• Coldeadhands says:

The Fox/FBN producers carry Murdoch’s water and that helps explain these questionable bookings. Dobbs needs to be reminded occasionally, that we are not that desperate for personalities.

19. georgiafl says:

Malkin, the 22 National Review authors (Beck being the first name on their cover was prophetic, and an indicator of their overall credibility) and Levin are all scrambling for a raison d’être now that their points of view, their definitions of conservatism and their preferred candidates were proved false and their gambles and gambits failed. They are bankrupt of anything to tout and pretend.

They have come up Empty all around.

Putting Malkin and Bechtel back on Fox is silly. Who will listen to them?

Oh and looky here:
    Politico lauds the return of hard hitting journalism with integrity. “Media Rediscovers its Purpose After Eight Year Vacation” – “start thinking of covering Trump’s Washington like a war zone”

They are scrambling for a toe hold.

• Janie M. says:

“They are scrambling for a toe hold.” Difficult to do on a slippery slope, eh, georgiafl? LOL!

• scottiegram says:

Yes, when I saw Bechtel last evening while channel surfing, I had to stop and see what was going on. The others were all joshing with him and recalling some of his former exploits that seemed to be reliving his days before rehab. Really sad and out of place.

• redsequin4 says:

I saw it too, when I was programming Tucker’s show. He looked wobbly and frail walking onto the set. I guess Juan Williams was driving viewers nuts but Beckel is worse, He was absolutely vicious to Trump during his stint at the Clinton News Network. Every other week there would be a headline about something outrageous he said, like calling for Assange’s assassination.

I’ve noticed the snakes are slithering back to Faux. Pretty soon Hannity will have Levin back. Tucker had Beck on and was really easy on him.

• redlegleader68 says:

I saw it, too. Mrs. RedLeg had it on and, my-oh-my I sincerely don’t believe the rehab worked on ole Bobbi-baby. Either he was too into the sauce, or he was completely stoned on downers; he could barely speak. What a waste.

• scottiegram says:

Does anyone at Fox actually know which way they are going?

• redsequin4 says:

Murdoch is still pulling the strings.

I don’t trust Faux, they showed their true colors during the primaries and campaign. Yeah I like a few people, like Tucker, Dobbs, sometimes Hannity, etc. But in the end they’re just another corporate entity like all the rest. The only one I trust is DJT and his Twitter account.

• scottiegram says:

Yes, I agree. Wonder if Rober Ailes is behind some of the optics involved in the program today.

• redsequin4 says:

Which program?

• scottiegram says:

I should have said “programming” and planning of events. Then, again, what do I know? I just felt that his experience should have been useful if wanted and accepted. Look at what he has done for Faux. They seem to be directionless there now without him, trying to find their way. I’m sure there is more to come in the way of changes. Some have been good and some need to go.There are several that I can’t stand to watch and don’t.

• redsequin4 says:

Oh I see what you meant. I think it was horrible the way he was treated and let go by Murdoch. All those years of service and wham, out the door. He could have been guilty of what he was accused of but my word, no loyalty from Murdoch what so ever.

Faux sucks pretty much. I like Tucker and Dobbs but Hannity has been getting on my last nerve lately. I much get most of my news from Drudge, CTH, BB and Twitter.

• scottiegram says:

The pictures coming on Fox rhis morning have been stunningly beautiful with the sun rising over the capitol building. Now they have Geraldo coming on. That should go a long way to ruin the atmosphere. Naa. Can’t ruin my day!

• redsequin4 says:

Ha ha on Geraldo. He’s supposed to be Trump’s “friend” for decades yet throughout the primaries and campaign he was nothing but negative. With friends like him who needs enemies.

20. deplorablebeforeitwascool says:

Should we be the Ron Paul Army? Pure and small? A lot of the commenters here seem to think so. The article raises an idea that I had not thought about regarding us getting fleeced after earlier wins, but some people hammering Rush and Hannity for the inauthentic support of Trump has me scratching my head.

I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that we squandered the previous victories. Putting McConnell, Boehner, the CoC and others on the “Wanted” Poster makes sense. Putting the Never-Trumpers on notice and in the penalty box makes sense. But Rush and Hannity? That feels like a circular firing squad.

Rush never endorsed anyone during the primary. I suspect he leaned Cruz, but he repeatedly said he would back whoever one and he did, enthusiastically. Once it was Trump, he was all in and never wavered. If that’s inadequate, then you’ll be kicking people like me off the Trump Train as well. I voted for Cruz. When he lost, I maxed out my personal donation limit to Trump and volunteered for the campaign. Should I be purged as well?

And Hannity? I’m not a fan personally (his voice and presentation rub me the wrong way), but he was beating the drum for Trump while it seemed everyone else on Fox was laughing at him. If HE doesn’t pass the purity test for the these CTH gatekeepers in the comments, we’re in trouble.

When Rush or Hannity start to tacitly or vocally support watering down Trump’s (and our) vision and goals, I’m happy to call them out on it. To brand them as the unclean and unworthy of even supporting Trump is pointing our sights in the wrong direction and dangerous.

• I’d argue that Hannity, A Coulter, and to a lesser extent, M Malkin all are good at sensing direction and jumping in early enough to seem like they have been there all along.

They, in other words, are good at making the right moves when it personally benefits them.

So I distrust them, just a little. I believe I know where their true allegiance lies (in themselves), so I weigh what they say, before endorsement.

However, they have Voice, Reach, and Following.
      And we need that.

So as much as “they” may use “us” for their own personal gain, let’s use “them” to broadcast and further “our” message. Let’s not crucify our imperfect prophets just yet…They have work yet to do.

😀

• Old Codger says:

Uh….Coulter was there from the beginning:

• Yes Old Codger, Coulter was there from the beginning.

I am not sure why BreyerConstruct lumps her in with Hannity and Malkin.

• Not indicating that Ann is “bandwaggoning” with Trump, only that she has a good “nose” for where public interests are heading, and is good as positioning herself in that direction early.

Ann backed Mitch McConnell, working against some “more conservative” positions. I’d argue that if she was truly an “ideological purist”, she would have taken the more conservative positions. Instead, she (correctly) backed the winner. That’s the backing for why I felt she could be consolidated into that simple list.

🙂
            ~M

• Guy K. says:

Coulter got this one right, but she was also a vocal supporter of both Mitt Romney and Chris Christie at one point, a booster of Mitch McConnell at one time, and a supporter of Michelle Obama’s school lunch directives. I am very leery of Ann Coulter. She is wrong as often as she is right.

• Dr T says:

I like your sense of pragmatism . Very much in line with PE Trump:)
        But many of us are simply heartbroken from the betrayal of the common man principles that we believed they represented prior to this election . Having said that , you make a great point and we will use then for now. But I’m not buying any of their books . I’ll send my hard earned money to help PE Trump pacs.

• Iron Lady says:

Here here! Or is it Hear hear?
      Anyhow, I was just gearing up to say something like this. If living up to my own image of perfection were the only way to board the Glorious Trump Train, DJT himself might not have passed muster on some days. All aboard!!!!! Just keep the spidey sensors on – trust but verify.

• redlegleader68 says:

I think many of us sincerely feel completely betrayed by Rush. I know I do. And please don’t tell me I don’t know Rush. I used to go to local cafeterias to hear him at lunch (that being since 1988) He has been completely exposed for what he is. A Bush 41 acoloite bought and paid for by the Bush Globalist Cartel. And I had completely swallowed his line (24/7 member, all his books: 1st edition, hardcover, etc.) until Trump came on the scene. Then, I guess it was about a year ago now, Sundance’s research began to hit home. And I bailed.

I’m now 100% completely rushFREE and lovin’ it. Give it a try. There are ;much more productive things to do Noon-to-three (Eastern) than you might imagine.

21. It took me reading Sundance’s post 2x.
    Then reading the commentary and transcript @ the GP link.
    Then finally watching the video.

And I finally got it.

I agreed: Conservatism, Inc. is big business. It’s paid a lot of bills, and made a lot of folks a lot of money.

Now is the time for action, not more empty talk.

Let’s see who steps up to the plate, and can actually follow thru on their trash talk game.

22. Bob Thoms says:

I always thought that an expose of “who does the guest booking” is warranted…who are these people? what are their politics?

Alot of who does and doesn’t get booked is up to someone we never see on camera………….

23. surakvulcan says:

Malkin refused to sign the anti-Trump manifesto in National Review despite being asked by Rich Lowry. Not good enough for our die-hards. Where was she this past year? Taking care of her extremely ill daughter. I guess the posters here would have had Malkin abandon her daughter and spend her time on TV. I respect her for prioritizing her family. Family values anyone? Oh and she said that Trump is right that national sovereignty matters. What more do you people want???

24. kerri says:

I could see Malkin was a another feminist parading as the great conservative some years back. She barked about immigration for years, but when Trump ran with it, she didn’t back him at all.

Her traitor behavior during the election was unbelievable. I guess I will watch the clip, but she makes me sick.

25. Maquis says:

I didn’t know anything about Trump until the AH I grudgingly favored, Cruz, jumped the shark with his Beck Kreep-Show and ripping me off $. I don’t do reality tv, not fond of pop culture really, so knew just about nothing, no opinions formed at all, of our Mr Trump. (4 days!)

I discovered CTH shortly before the Jessica Chambers savage atrocity, helped buy flowers for her, and it’s now my first choice for news, and if I get a dose of “news” elsewhere, I come here to get much more light on those matters. It didn’t take long to love Trump, just a while following Sundance’s brilliant advocacy of a brilliant man, and I recognized he’s pretty danged much God’s gift to Humanity. Western Civilization is on the brink. Only one man can marshal the forces to save it.

I barely did Faux, never the Commie networks, now don’t do any tv news at all.

I still like Rush, I feel he was a leavening agent, opening the way for more conservative voices and ideas, I was with his beginning in Sacramento, stationed just to the North.

Clearly, now, most of those voices are self-serving agents of the UniParty. I could never listen to Levin, too over-wound, angry and bellicose, to even follow him a few minutes, toxic.

I have long loved Malkin. Her start in blogs was my start. I lost contact when my PC died and I have been living (dying) on Android, so getting around, and posting, is a pain. I have not been aware of her declared candidates at all, but from what I’m hearing she had her conversion moment too, after Cruz flamed out. I can’t speak to Uni-Party motives now, or ever, she’s been pretty danged brave and a unique voice.

I don’t follow either much now, but have not detected back-sliding on Rush’s part: or anything nefarious in this video with Michelle. Perhaps my nose is not on the same frequency as our gracious host. I do wish she was not involved with Levin. But I will always love Rush, and Michelle, and Steyn too. I think they are all brilliant.

Believe me, I’ll shoulder my Tavor, and go where Trump needs me to fight, or just my stupid Android Peck-Board, and go where he needs me to write.. I’m for the man, his ways, his wisdom, his goals. I want nothing watered down, nor wet blankets tossed over his projects. I will write letters and emails and help paralyze his enemies, and win him new friends. Gotta get a PC ASAP. I will be looking to CTH for targeting coordinates for writing campaigns too. Dang, I’ll go out on the streets if need be, and I’m a pretty broken vet, but I’lll do it if called upon.

I believe that Trump can conquer Washington and make things happen a million times faster than normal, and succeed, which is not normal either. I pray for that man every day, and really need to find a way to do so longer and more often. I do the same for Israel, for Nigel and the Brexit, also Marine Le Pen and Alternatif fur Deutschland. Their Muslim problems could well be fatal, but I’m praying just the same. After all, soon to be Anti-President Obama intends our Muslim problems to be fatal too. The Sovereignty Recovery Revolution is our only hope.

I wanted to add, that since Ms Malkin founded Hot Air well before Twitchy, that perhaps instead of Ms Twitch your appellation could be Ms Hot Twitch. Just a thought!

• DS says:

God Bless you for your service to the United States of America, for your daily prayers for President Trump, and for sharing your thoughts here.

• 4bleu says:

Bien dit. 😉
      Malkin has done a lot of the first work to inform Americans – her books on the border disaster, the Obama crowd remain informative. Saw her a few times on clips from shows where she was treated terribly, her work dismissed, and she was viciously attacked personally. Who stood up for her during that time? Her family is currently going through some serious stresses, can’t we be appreciative of her many contributions even if she’s not able to carry them to the next level? Every great man’s achievements rest on the hard work of those who came before him, It doesn’t diminish anyone’s greatness to acknowledge other helped to provide the materials needed to win, even if they didn’t all see it as clearly. This is a relay race, if there is a new team able to run it forward, let’s go.

Don’t understand the Hot Air and Twitchy comments. Didn’t she sell both those years ago? Both were clever, innovative ideas that did well. It was clear that they didn’t have the same ‘voice’ as when she owned them. Audiences that like the new management stayed, those who didn’t moved on… to… uh well… like here.

26. shadowcole says:

I used to love going to twitchy to laugh at all the stuff there. Then came Trump to the political scene in June 2015 and I saw how twitchy went after him. I left that sight behind and never went back. I will never go back there, too bad Malkin has aligned herself with these people. I used to like her and Loesch. Loesch was on our local in STL for a few years. Now I know she is just a shill, she lost her spot on the local, not sure when since I quit listening, but a few weeks ago I turned on her time slot and it was a local cons radio guy.
    Then I found out about how much money her(loesch) and her husband got in some govt money scheme. Wow I had no clue. Glad I found out when I did.

• booger71 says:

The state of MO had to sue them for back taxes twice, plus there was talk of them taking off with some sound equipment they didn’t own when they left for Texas.

• AnyaArisohn says:

It was Twitchy that did it for me as well. Idk if she was part of it directly or not, either way, it tarnished her reputation in a very bad way. They were BRUTAL on Trump, and his supporters.
      I still listen, or read, or watch the folks I always have… except now I have to remind myself to “check in” or I’ll forget my conservative roots. Having to find new sources of entertainment (politics, history, news is my entertainment and the occasional mindless BRAVO reality show:)), has been work! I actually find myself watching MSNBC about half the time as Fox now. I’m more comfortable with folks who are obvious liberal lefties than conservative Fox News fakers. But that’s just me.

27. Msher says:

I must be crazy or something because I think this article is crazy. I have heard Limbaugh and Hannity be favorable to Trump -wildly so after the convention, even if they privately preferred Cruz originally, something which I think Limaugh gave no hint of being. Trump is OK with Hannity as Trump was taking his private calls throughout the campaign. I have no idea where Malkin stood as I never saw her during the campaign, but I never saw or heard her identified as a NeverTrumper. Dobbs was always openly rooting for Trump. If he thought she was the enemy, why would he have her on without in some way making her address her former views?

And I find the text of this article incoherent. Now is not the time for complacency for whom? The Trump supporters? Ok? So what are we supposed to not be complacent about? Apparent huge Trump supportets Limbaugh and Hannity are going to……what? And what is being said about Trump’s proposed infrastructure spending? It’s good, it’s bad, Limbaugh, Hannity and Malkin will or will not support it? Personally -as a huge Trump supporter since the day he became the only candidate to oppose the TPP, I wonder about all the spending in Trump’s plans and whether we can grow the economy enough to afford it. So am I a lackey of corporate interests, and suspect, too?

Apparently other readers understand this article. I see lots ot criticism of Hannity. Not clear why. I find him not the brightest guy around, but his instincts usually surprisingly good. I don’t know on what grounds anyone can accuse Limbaugh of being anyone’s stooge.

28. barton2016 says:

Great observation sundance. Que Rush Limbaugh telling us that what’s good for the super rich “job creators” is good for the middle class. Barf. More like job outsourcers.

29. Trumpire says:

I used to have a very, very high regard for Michelle Malkin. I still respect a lot of her work. But she did drop in my estimation a great deal. In fact, I don’t bother to follow her at all. Here is why: Birther.

I get it that a lot of these media people were either forced to shut up about the NBC clause and the forged birth certificate by their corporate bosses. I get it that the uniparty was successful in their attempts to a make normal, rational citizens asking the most logical and rudimentary questions into ‘crazy racist birthers.’

And while I could accept that some were gagged by their employers and couldn’t speak about it for various reasons, the ones that actually banned people, and actually called us, their base and brothers in arms, shameful Alinski-esqe type names, which only helped Obama take this country to the brink I can never look at in the same way again.

To this day, these same blogs and ‘conservative’ media people ignore Sheriff Joe’s evidence. These ‘conservative’ media people are STILL are black ‘holing’ and black listing Sheriff Joe.

They won’t even look at the evidence. They WON’T watch the press conferences on it but they will still call you a birther. Example, Ace of Spades HQ will not acknowledge Sheriff Joe’s work at all but will still say ‘birthers’ are conspiracy theorists. Well, how do you have a conversation with people that won’t even watch or recognize that a law enforcement agency has had at least two press conferences with certified experts explaining why the document is a forgery?

The black ‘holing’ and black listing of Sheriff Joe tells me everything I need to know about them. And Salem Media was one of the worst offenders. Malkin also started Hot Air which is Rino central.

To his credit, Lou Dobbs was the only media guy with the balls and brains to actually treat the issue seriously and treat his viewers decently. Hannity was hit or miss. Rush’s coy, cutesy flirting with Obama birth certificate jokes was insulting as he was trying to have his cake and eat it too. When we needed him to speak out he punted. I have no use for him. He’s just cashing his entertainment checks.

The rest said nothing or attacked ‘birthers.’

Levin, Beck and Malkin trashed ‘birthers’ and supported a Canadian/Cuban for president. With ‘constitutional conservatives’ like that who needs enemies.

30. Scrapiron says:

I don’t trust any of them. Never have, never will.

31. Trumpire says:

Wow, Sarah Palin on this thread!

Thank you Mrs. Palin for all you and your family have put up with on our behalf of our country.

32. pyromancer76 says:

I have to hold onto Cold Anger given this discussion, or the heat will boil over. None of these individuals is a Conservative. They never were. They have marxist stooges — Uniparty hires — New World Order mouth pieces.

There hardly are any conservatives anywhere in the U.S. leadership anymore, after Ronald Reagan, except those few found at TheConservativeTreeHouse, piloted brilliantly by Sundance, and a few others, e.g., Jim Hoft.

Only individuals like Donald Trump, who I would call a Classical Liberal, that makes him a real Conservative — but really he is do it now and do it right guy. That’s an American. Live the truth of your lives and damn the corruption, the pay to play, the forked tongues, the stupidity forced on everyday Americans.

burn with rage when I hear the names above mentioned in the same sentence with the label “Conservative”. They all are traitors to the U.S. Hannity is an opportunist working for a globalist propaganda machine who says the right thing sometimes, and who is saying the right things more today because that is the winning side. Bah! Humbug!

Give me real men, real women, all those who braved the “home-grown terrorists” and voted for Donald Trump. We are the future if the U.S.A. is to have a future.

I have undying hatred for anything Bush. I so hoped for the Republicans to protect America from bigger and bigger government. Instead the government got ever bigger and ever more traitorous to American values.

Thanks for letting me have my say. I contain my raging hatred. I return to Cold Anger. Many, many thanks for articulating, all the way through, in the most consistent, my values and my hopes for this Great Country.

33. moonsbreath says:

I’ve been lurking here for a few years now, starting during the Trayvon Martin mess. There hasn’t been an article that Sundance has written that I haven’t agreed on and this is also one of them. The reason why I’ve decided to post is that, like so many others, I first found Michelle Malkin at LGF before HotAir. I used to post at HotAir for years and then followed her to her own site and Twitchy. I would watch her when she was a guest on Fox and something just wasn’t adding up. To me, things she said on the different programs didn’t match-up with her articles. You would think someone that writes an article would be well versed in a subject and convey what she had just written…it didn’t. IMHO, I believe her husband writes her articles for her and I have a HUGE problem with that among other problems, i.e. supporting Cruz, etc.

34. Okeydoker says:

What is really shocking is the connection between lou dobbs, a true trump believer, and the Salem Radio dirtbags. Anyone connected with Salem is immediately suspect. They have always been anti trump, particularly medved. Just look at gang of 8 supporter mike gallagher, another salem hack that lou dobbs has on his tv program regularly.

35. moonsbreath says:

I usually just lurk here, but I feel compelled to add my two cents worth. I encountered Michelle Malkin years ago at LGF. I followed her when she started HotAir and then her blog and Twitchy. As others have commented, I too would watch her when she would be interviewed on Fox and I would come away feeling as if something was missing. What was missing was the articulate person who wrote all those articles. I paid closer attention and it wasn’t the same. You would think that someone who took time to write all those articles would at the very least be a bit better versed when being interviewed on the same subject you just wrote about. IMHO, I believe her husband writes her articles. This was years ago I came to this conclusion and stopped reading/watching her. Also, since a lot of sites are now putting up articles about her, I looked at her site last night. Besides Doug Powers being the primary writer there, I searched back through the archives and could not find any articles supporting Trump.

• moonsbreath says:

Sorry about double posting this. It kept saying I was logged in? Oh well, I like this one better!

• unconqueredone says:

Not a Malkin fan here, but in defense:
      Some of us express ourselves in writing much more clearly than when speaking. Whenever required to speak publicly, sometimes I can barely articulate my deeply held beliefs, much to my embarrassment..

• TatonkaWoman says:

Interesting thought, moonsbreath. I do think unconqueredone has a good point, as I, too, can write my thoughts much more readily than speak them. But, also saw/see changes in Malkin from her beginnings, which I admired. Did not appreciate her stance through Trump’s campaign.

Welcome – and looking forward to other input from you.

36. dayallaxeded says:

I’m not throwing in the towel yet for Ms. M. She remains one of the most thorough and honest researchers and writers–far better, imo, than Coulter. She has been in the cuck soup up to her neck, doing the best she could with what we had through the Tea Parties and other previous alternatives to the mainstream GOP. This is especially true on immigration. Remember, she supported Nehlen against Ryan. I anticipate that as a little more time passes, POTUS Trump’s administration continues to rack up wins, and demonstrates consistency with its campaign policy messages/goals, she’ll come fully around. At least I hope so. I hate to see a person of her fine journalistic and analytical capabilities diverted into the dung heap of the GOPe.

37. Pingback: Cold Fury » Robert the Bruce Republicans ready to snatch defeat from jaws of victory

38. When I see Malkin, I still see betrayal. Sorry.

39. mg says:

Met Malkin at a Gathering of Eagles event she pulled off many years ago when the anarchist punks were going to damage the war memorials. Roaring Thunder showed up from across the country along with many Patriots and stopped the thought of these losers from engaging in vandalism. It was a beautiful sight. She loves this country. We need her on team Trump.

40. happy2h says:

“Robert the Bruce Republicans.” Haha, genius!

41. Reality Wins says:

It would appear that Mark Levin has taken umbridge to this thread and is holding his breath and turning blue until we pay attention.

So he hates you because you once worked a blue collar job (that’s why we love you), he hates you because you do it without making yourself the story and the center of attention (that’s why we love you), he calls you alt-right in a derogatory way just like the leftists (that’s why we love you), he hates you because as a blogger you have done more to enlighten voters as to the back room deals that obviously Levin and pals want to continue (that’s why we love you), he hates you because you helped get Trump elected (that’s why we love you), most of all he hates you because by calling out the hypocrisy of some who call themselves conservative and aren’t you are going to affect his/their bottom line when their audience disappears (that’s why we love you).

Sundance,
    Keep up the great work you do here, we appreciate it. WE LOVE YOU!

• davecatbone says:

Sundance is a hero! Damn the torpedos, start draining the freaking swamp!!! Levin can go to Kekville.

• happy2h says:

That shill has the audacity to call out Sundance and the rest of us nuts?….

To levin et all. You clueless spineless propagandists. Your constant tripe is the reason so many of us REAL conservatives became so disenfranchised with OUR party.

You and your NeoCon warmongering prostitutes use our Judeo-Christian beliefs to manipulate truly good people. You are far worse than your UniParty NEO conspirators on the moonbat left.

We are winning and thanks to our fearless leader President Trump, the neocon reign is over! Too many patriots have returned to the front lines and we will never let you shysters back in to curtail the Movement!

• missmarple2 says:

HA! I got into it with Levin years ago on Free Republic. (Hi, there, holdonnow, it’s your old pal Miss Marple!) He was wrong then, and he’s doubly wrong now! He’s also lost at least 3 of my friends and family who used to listen, all because of his Trump hatred. Me, too.

I think he never heard that old-time Midwestern phrase, “You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.” I realize that isn’t super-sophisticated and think-tanky, but my grandmother was a pretty sharp gal.

I quit buying ANY of the books these people put out when it became clear to me that conservative voters were their cash cows. That’s all I have to say.

• AnyaArisohn says:

Omfg
      I’m so angry right now, I can’t see straight.

42. Jay Landers says:

Anyone who aligns themselves w levin or beck are not to b trusted. Both these schills r phoneys; levin mr constitution saying zero & cruz r NBC, . That right there tells u they’re full of doo doo

43. Yeah, I noticed a nicer version of Good Cop/Bad Cop floating around. NOPE, still going to call them out. We are still going to press forward with real changes, first and foremost cutting off the politicians from the global gravy train.

44. All American Snowflake says:

I think I’m in LOVE ♥ with Sundance. Thanks for the insight and truth Sundance hosts at his website. Go Sundance §♥♥♥♥♥♥♥§

45. 4bleu says:

Glad Trump is tweeting so we don’t have to get television to find out who all these squishes are. Rather calm and harmonious without all those nattering heads to confuse issues.