*Update* Miami: At Least 8 People Shot During “MLK Day” Celebration Event..

Gunfire erupts during a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event in Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Miami. The scene is at 6000 NW 32nd Court. Witnesses say women and possibly children were among the victims. Eight people injured, 3 gunshot victims. Multiple agencies are on scene searching for the shooter. WSVN7 News Reporting:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

update-1Police say among the eight people shot were three adults and five minors. An 18-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man remain in stable condition while a 20-year-old man is in critical condition, the Miami Herald reports. (more)

MIAMI – 7News reporter Ann Keil and photographers were about 100 feet away from the scene of the shooting, along Northwest 32nd Avenue and Northwest 62nd Street. They heard between four and six shots. Moments later, the news crew saw displaced children crying after losing their parents when a stampede of attendees ran away from the scene in search of safety.

Around 4 p.m., several law enforcement agencies and fire rescue vehicles were seen flooding the area. They have since cleared the entire area and have ordered everyone, including vendors, to flee the area. According to Keil, at least two women looked like they had been shot in the leg. Moments later, a man was seen on the floor in handcuffs. (read more)

miami-mlk-shooting

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

193 Responses to *Update* Miami: At Least 8 People Shot During “MLK Day” Celebration Event..

• sundance says:

• Pam says:

Hate? Oh boy. This is the same man who has that scowled look on his face every time he speaks. If anyone is full of hate this man is!

• Fe says:

Pot calling the kettle black. And to use their line love trumps hate.

• MrE says:

Who called what black? Das Raaaacisss!

• Jedi9 says:

Ha! I was going to say the same thing as it was the first thing that came to my mind after reading this post.

• paper doll says:

Indeed. I’ve never seen the ” Love trumps hate” the snowflakes keep talking about . I’ve only seen, ” Trump hate trumps love” I’m waiting for how this is Mr. Trump’s fault… cause he’s stressed folks out and all

• waynestrick says:

Lewd Lewis has no real accomplishment.

• Deborah says:

Lewis is not the only civil rights activist with scars. The only reason people know of Lewis as an activist is because he is in Congress. I am not surprise with Lewis remarks of Trump. It is what Lewis does best. Lewis would have “NEVER” won the 5th district in Georgia from Julian Bond, had Lewis not made remarks that hit his fellow civil rights soldier brother below the belt, to expose Bond’s demons. Instead of pulling Bond into privacy to show concern for Bond’s demons, he chose to run against Bond. During the televised debate between the two, Lewis challenged Bond to a “Pee Test”. Lewis created a daily televised black political soap opera for the media. This ended Bond’s political career in Atlanta. Lewis disrespected his fellow civil right brother; at the time, Bond was the most prominent civil right leader behind MLK, Jr. Why one would think that Lewis would be more respectful of Trump than Bond?

I grew up in the 5th district and still live in Lewis district. Almost Lewis entire career, most of the black areas was impoverished and crime infested. I agree with Trump.Lewis only accomplishment was his character assault on Bond, to win Georgia 5th district. Instead of Lewis working against Trump, he needs to work with Trump to improve conditions of his poor constituents.

• MfM says:

Ralph Abernathy was also pushed aside by people like Jessie Jackson. There were others like Roy Wilkins, James Farmer and Whitney Young who were more involved in the Civil Rights Movement then Lewis.

• sunnydaze says:

So, by the sounds of it from Deborah and MfM, it sounds like the Dem Party pushed out the folks who could have been decent Black Leaders, in favor of easily directed, corrupt-able Black jerks.

Makes sense to me. I mean, there’s gotta be a REASON that much of the CBC is nothing more than a bunch of race baiting losers, just like their white counterparts. They could have had great black leaders, Dem Party didn’t want that so they hand-picked the bottom of the barrel folks and look where that’s left black Americans, and indeed, the whole dang country.

• Beverly says:

Actually, love does TRUMP hate. 🙂 [See what I did there?]

Their sloganeering needs work: like the old bat Pelousy and Chuckie Schumer standing next to the sign with huge lettering saying “MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN.” Like the unintentionally literal “No Justice! No Peace!” [oh, we hear ya alright].

• md070264 says:

John, when you stop hating the Constitution, which defines the electoral process, We will take you serious , Jackass.

• LKA in LA says:

Lol. Lewis face is frozen with hate. He doesn’t have to say a word, he reeks of hate. We know him by his deeds.

• Jedi9 says:

Another Soros sponsored event?

1. Rudy Bowen says:

MLK day…spit.

• Marc says:

Real classy, jackass. He was an imperfect man, but as an African American, I appreciate what he did to advance civil rights.

• sunnydaze says:

Dang. As a white American, I agree with you, Marc.

I hope that Rudy just forgot the sarc tag on that one. Maybe? Like his meaning is the shooter/s are spitting on MLK Day?

Cuz it’s hard to believe ANYONE would be A-Ok with living in a country where segregation was alive and well.

• facebkwallflower says:

As a white lady I ditto your comment.

• Maquis says:

You cannot read MLK’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” and harbor any animosity towards him. I d@mn near cry whenever I read that, when he speaks of his children’s innocence, not yet understanding that so many of the joys of life in America were denied them.

Imperfect, in the midst of a cauldron of competing interests, including the Democrat Terrorist Wing, Communists, and Federal spy games.

But he was a good man, hoping for no more than we hope for our own children and neighbors. Risking, and giving, his life for the liberty of a people denied such by southern Democrats.

Many being poor whites that hated that they were no longer “better” than the “lowest” group on the totem pole, killing and terrorizing and writing cruel laws to recreate that shameful heirarchy.

This after one hundred years of Republicans repeatedly passing civil rights laws, and Democrats repealing same when they rolled back into power. The Civil Rights Movement of the Sixties was profoundly brave. MLK might have met with a Commie or two, but he read and taught Gahdi and Christ.

I will never spit on his name. I am ashamed that any of us here could do so, and I am hoping they are interlopers seeking to discredit this remarkable thing that Sundance and friends have built. If so, they will fail. If not, then some of us have some reading to do. Praying too.

2. milktrader says:

First guess if you are a leftist? A Trump supporter did this. Ban all guns. My first biased guess is Brennan is behind this somehow as I’ve become convinced he is public enemy numero uno. We all have our biases and we’ll know soon enough.

3. md070264 says:

Father, forgive them , for they do not know what they are doing to themselves……

4. Joe Knuckles says:

Was this gang violence or the false flag event we have been expecting?

5. petszmom says:

non story, move it along…the victims were black, probably shot by another black…won’t be a story until it is discovered by CNN that the shooter MIGHT have been white….fake news, y’know.

6. Abster says:

Parents ran off leaving their kids in the shuffle? Wow. So much for peace and togetherness.

7. mopar2016 says:

Looks like the dream hasn’t worked out so well.

Somehow this will be blamed on evil whitey.

8. freddy says:

Did you go to a MLK ceremony or celebration today. Not me…no way… I would have liked to but guys like Lewis and Shrpton have riled these people up so bad about white people I just don’t feel safe around them any more. I used to. Now BLM radicals and cops getting shot and ambushed… Why bother……Drugs gangs rap video games welfare have decimated the young guys and they have violence already in their minds without the older and wiser making ridiculous statements about Trump or white people……

9. aprilyn43 says:

I know where this is & this is so sad. Miami is such a hot bed all different crimes. Gangs, drugs, & racial tension.

Prayers for the victims …..

10. Reality Wins says:

Has anyone else noticed that this “incidents” always crop up the minute James O’Keefe releases another Project Veritas video? It is almost like someone with their hands on the levers does not want the Veritas videos to get traction. HEY, look over here…

• FofBW says:

He gives the day and time frame away himself every time. So all they need to do is wait for him to open his mouth.

• facebkwallflower says:

Also, he screws it up by dragging the info out in segments. By the time the last ones comes around all the spin has had its effect and it is completely unbelievable to the people that need to hear and see. No one likes to be toyed with. His schtick has blown up and most no longer care when he releases something, except those already like minded.

You got the news, give the news when you got the news.

• Betty says:

That reminds me of Ted Cruz powerful indictment of his colleagues on the left that every protester in the room got a text to shut him down.

11. Duhders says:

This was captured by Chris Rock in the mid-90s: ~30sec in

12. jefcool64 says:

Criminals don’t take holidays. Not even on this day.

13. Until blacks stand up and say NO MORE, this is going to go on as regularly as it has been. Trump nor Carson can fix this. The fix is going to have to be organic and internal.

• don welch says:

which can’t happen as you suggest because they don’t see it as their internal problem. as far as they’re concerned it’s a white patriarchy that holds them back, oppresses them and literally stops them from accumulating any meaningful assets. ‘we’ are the ones who must change, not them. ya folla?

• I doubt this, don welch. You are projecting your own style of thinking onto this demographic. As a person somewhat familiar with Black and White people, I will say that their thought processes are entirely different, vocabularies are different, experiences and nutrition are different. I could go on – let’s just say that nearly every aspect of the lives of these two demographics do not intersect in any way, shape, manner or form.

Gross generalizaton, I know, and subject to contradiction on a case by case basis. But still…

• Sandra says:

I think ferals (not blacks but any people of any race/color who live in violent neighborhoods) actually like living this way. It’s excitement for them. Street cred. How many mothers have we seen interviewed who have lost multiple kids to gun violence? Like after the first one you’d think she’d get a clue and move, but nooooo, she stays there, loses another one, still stays, loses another one. Nothing can be done. These people are completely culturally brainwashed into thinking that this feral life is something to be desired. Just hang out on the front stoop or in the park, wait for EBT to reload, and get shot. Woohoo!

• sunnydaze says:

I disagree Sandra that all who live there are fine with it (altho, it appears rep. Lewis does agree with you!)

Too many people are just stuck in these hoods and would really rather be somewhere else.

Violence and lawlessness are an adrenaline rush for some, yeah, but not all.

Rep. Lewis should move into one of these violent hoods tho, since he’s got no problem with ’em.

Lordy, can you tell I just hate that guy?! Soooo pi$$ed.

• lastinillinois says:

You are SO correct Sandra.
        Much of it has to do with the fact that many kds in the ‘hoods are brainwashed from the time they are born that they are being ‘kept down by the man’.
        And I’m not just talking parent(s), I’m also talking teachers, pastors, extended family, and neighbors.

That is a huge growth retardant right there, a defeatist attitude from the time the kids begin to develop conscious thought.
        Many kids never travel outside their own ‘hood thru high school, so by the time they could start to make something of their lives they are already mentally shut down, locked into the cycle.
        Another generation lost.

I know, I grew up in one of these ‘hoods.
        I lived it first hand back then (I am white but my grade school was approx 90% black and high school approx 75% black) and I’m seeing again for the last five plus years now working in chicagos ‘hoods.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

• Raven says:

One of my sisters went quite wild after graduating from high school and moving away from home. She moved cross country, got married, had three kids, her husband started beating her bloody on a regular basis until she’d been beaten enough times to no longer stay with him after forgiving him.

The years living on her own and raising her kids were mind numbing for me. She did things around her children I saw as nothing but sick, disgusting and perverted, but because she was/is deaf, many people gave her a huge pass for all her wrong doing.

When her kids were 13, 14 and 15 years old she kicked them out of the house — she threw them onto the streets. She was tired of trying to teach them right from wrong — like she had a clue (which she did not) — so they needed to go. By the time my husband and I heard what had happened the 14 year old went to live with her now alcoholic dad (who had years earlier beaten her mom so badly), and the 13 year old was living with a classmate’s family (that is just too weird for me on many levels). The only one still out on the street was the 15 year old who had dropped out of school 3 months earlier. We found him and asked him to come live with us. We had always been the kids favorite aunt and uncle — they thought we were rich because we never had kids and were always working — and we had money, unlike their mom on welfare.

Our nephew said yes to living with us, but we told him there would be rules, including going back to school.

So he came to live with us. We were the rich aunt and uncle who bought him the basic necessities of life, including underwear he did not have, which made me so sad realizing how bad these kid’s lives really were. Living with us he always had clean clothes, good food to eat, two people who always encouraged him and cheered him on — while teaching him right from wrong — got him a job, showed him how to save part of his earnings, tithe some of his earnings and spend some of his earnings wisely — or at least not just throw his money away on junk.

One weekend his “family” was getting together and he wanted to go. Of course we said he could be with his mom and siblings. When Sunday night came and my husband picked him up and brought him home, our nephew stopped at the bottom of our front yard steps, put his hand to his mouth, then touched the wall next to those stairs. He was kissing the wall. I saw what he did and asked, “What ‘cha doing?” He said that during the weekend he had seen gang members drive by with guns, and his entire weekend at him mom’s house was the same way, full of tragedy. He said our house was the only place he felt safe and he felt loved.

Things were going really well for all of us, but one day, about a month later, my husband and I got home from work to find a letter from our nephew on the kitchen counter. In the letter he wrote how grateful he was for everything we had done for him, how much he loved us both, how safe he always felt around us and in our home, and how much he appreciated everything we gave him that made him feel like he was no longer an outcast in society (I guess underwear and socks can do that for you if you are not used to having them). He wrote he was moving in with his dad. . . to give him another chance.

Reading the letter my husband started to cry. We had both made a huge decision that our lives would be totally different than what we had planned by inviting him in and saving to pay for his college education — to help another person in their growth to adulthood, their growth to manhood, and most importantly their growth in the God that is all that matters, Jesus Christ. We were happy to make those changes, and happy to give up our plans for him. We saw the events as God giving us the child we were never able to have — via this nephew — no matter his age.

A counselor friend of mine told me a few days later that the life our nephew lived at our house was probably so foreign to him that it made him uncomfortable, and that living in distress and the unknown at his dad’s house was something familiar to him, and something that made him feel more comfortable. He found comfort in misery.

I know for sure my nephew did not like living like a feral animal, but he definitely had been conditioned to feel something he needed while living in the sewer.

That nephew is now 45 years old. He has a wonderful job. He is married to a woman whom he defends like a man of God should defend his wife, and they have seven children who are home schooled by their mother who does not work outside their home. Every night at 7pm my nephew shuts out the world and focuses exclusively on his children, reading the Bible to them, and then talking about what they read together and how their lives were that day. His children love their time with dad.

He is an amazing man among amazing men.

And whenever he is asked how he could have ever learned what he does these days, he gets so choked up he can hardly talk. But when the words finally make their way out he gives the credit to his uncle, my husband, the man who many years ago cried when our nephew moved away. Those two men are father and son, they just do not have the same DNA.

We did not think our short time with our nephew meant anything at the time he moved out, but God used the event to raise up a man for His purposes.

“These people are completely culturally brainwashed into thinking that this feral life is something to be desired.” Yes, you are right, they are, but they do not have to stay that way.

• sunnydaze says:

Making the fix “organic and internal” is exactly what Trump and team are suggesting to do.

Unfortunately, the black community has been left to drift and decline by conmen hustlers like Lewis and other Dem “leaders” for far too long.

They’ve used the ideology of “Disempowerment and Victimhood” to absolutely GUT the black community.

And Lewis and other Dems have come out and stated CLEARLY that they see NO problem here and will REFUSE to help Trump and his team of Empowering Black Leaders.

• platypus says:

My organic solution is to make every one of these thugs have gray bars in front of their faces. For a long time.

• You said that they are trapped with no way out of their neighborhoods….I say that’s a load of bull…..IF they truly wanted out they could get out. They just don’t want to work for a living as long as it’s so profitable to sit home and get free housing, food, and spending cash.
        Look at foreigners that come here and work hard….with few luxuries and within 5 to 10 years they start up their own business….it’s because they ate and played minimally and worked at a maximum. The “ferals” as one poster put them WANT to be there otherwise they’d move….you don’t have to move to the most luxurious part of town….move out of town into the country where rent is cheaper….find work…..get some education.
        I used to hear from my co-workers (95% black) how the “man” was holding them back, how racism destroyed their lives….etc etc etc So I used to say to them…..Back in the 1940’s Japanese were the most hated race on the planet….we openly called them racial names and slurs….it was taboo to marry one…we rounded them up and put them in concentration camps…we took away their businesses and possessions…we hated them so much we dropped 2 atom bombs on them….YET….a mere 40 years later they became one of the most respected races on the planet because of hard work and determination to succeed….Blacks have been complaining about slavery for 200 years and they will for another bunch of years to come unless they decide they’ve had enough and make something of themselves.
        It all comes down to choice….stay on the dole and wither away or get out, get a job and make a life.

14. Mist'ears Mom says:

Obamas sons…

15. shirley49 says:

Bet they did not hate the cops since they needed them.

• sundaybu says:

One shooting victim’s mother complained that police didn’t respond properly. She said they didn’t protect and serve, nor respond quickly enough to her daughter.

• Sandra says:

Are you kidding? You’re not kidding. I know you’re not kidding. Ugh. These stupid people live in a violent neighborhood but it’s the cops’ fault that people got shot. (banging head on desk)

• sundaybu says:

From Miami Herald:
          Shante Kelsey, the mother of 18-year-old victim Shawnteria Wilson, said she got separated from her daughter as the parade went on. As she made her way to Northwest 22nd Avenue, she got word that her daughter had been shot. She was critical of the police response and said they were slow in reacting to the incident.

“They’re supposed to be there to serve and protect, and I felt like nobody was there to help my daughter,” Kesley said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article126861799.html#storylink=cpy

• Sandra says:

I read in various sources that this is a dangerous neighborhood. Mother and daughter to to an event in a dangerous neighborhood. I say “Lady, if you go to an event in a dangerous neighborhood and you or your kid is shot, IT’S YOUR FAULT”. Oh my God I have no sympathy for these stupid people! And while I’m on a roll, let me say that I’m assuming there’s no father in sight and Ms. Shante is on welfare. There, I said it. I am so tired of this nonsense. I work hard and I support these idiots with my tax $$$$. I think I need to change threads now. 🙂

• Maquis says:

So, she can’t keep track of her own child, and PROTECT her, so the police are at fault? The police are a reactive force, silly. Protect your own child. Watch over her. Shoot, legally, back at the bad guys. Know and perform first aid.

Good Grief! If there were enough cops to be everpresent and stop every bad thing this silly young woman would be the first to whine about that.

Utter lack of personal responsibility. It’s a killer.

• cmscarpa says:

Shante Kelsey / Shawnteria Wilson. Therein lies the problem.

• angelwhiskers says:

Dang village, where where they…

• flawesttexas says:

Someone should remind LaKwanzaa (whatever her name is) that Miami has a history of cops being wrongly accused of being racist. They probably approach these types of events with much trepidation

16. nwtex says:

Yup. “…2 people being questioned” I don’t see skin color mentioned = must not be white.
    Incredible how the media plays us. Worse imo is the masses who are blinded as to how they are being controlled. Sickening.

WSVN 7 News ‏@wsvn 2m2 minutes ago

.@MiamiDadePD says 7 people injured during shooting at MLK Jr. Memorial Park; 2 people being questioned.

17. MfM says:

When I first saw about kids being separated from parents my first thought was it could have happened to me. While my youngest would have been right with me, older ones could have been 20-40 feet away looking at vendors, maybe an exhibit or a street performance. While I knew where they were and they were within eyesight, if something like this happened all bets are off.

I guess this is why I hated going to things like this. You didn’t want your kids to be worried all the time and you want them to be able to have some freedom, but this is becoming way to common.

18. sunnydaze says:

Here’s an example of a community that you claim has no problem and you refuse to help Trump with, right rep. Lewis?

Everything’s fine, Right, Lewis?

No problem for the good people that went there to celebrate MLK Day and found themselves and their kids in the middle of a gun fight? Right, Lewis?

Things are just hunkey dorey, no need to change a THING? Right, Lewis?

Good people are fine with this mess, Right, Lewis?

And just one more thing…… Why oh why is everyone falling all over themselves to proclaim they respect this A$$ Lewis , before they feel they can ad a smidgin of criticism to this guy?

• cmscarpa says:

There are two spot on quotes by Booker T. Washington — that describe this guy perfectly. The quotes concern folks who don’t want race problems to be solved. They “don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.” He had it pegged a century ago.

• cmscarpa says:

You’ll never see that on a Black History Month bulletin board.

• sunnydaze says:

TRUTH. And unfortunately, the Dem Party has chosen that class of people to be the “leaders” and has kicked aside those who can really lead toward empowerment.

And any other of the Dems pet Identity Groups, women, Hispanics, gays, whoever needs to know that they have perfected their Disempowerment Program with the black community and it is fully prepared to be dropped on YOU next.

You can already see it beginning to work it’s magic on women.

Run. Do. Not. Walk. from the Dem Party. Cuz it’ll be the death of you.

19. beaujest says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

20. Sandra says:

I feel kind of bad but I laughed when I first saw this article. It’s just so TYPICAL! Welcome to feral world.

21. Taurnil says:

They know not what they dream for thinking it is for liberty when it is for more chains of tyranny. In a speech King gave to his staff in 1966, he said;

We are now making demands that will cost the nation something. You can’t talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. …[W]e are treading in difficult waters, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong … with capitalism. There must be a better distribution of wealth and maybe America must move toward a democratic socialism. Emphasis mine.

Reference: Thomas E. Woods Jr., 33 Questions About American History, ch. 2, p. 13

I don’t know about anyone else but he speaks like a socialist and more like a communist.

• Sandra says:

We see immigrants come here from other countries, very troubled countries, and they come here with little or nothing yet several years later they are successful, working, perhaps owning their own business, bought a house, and sending their kids to good schools. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. It’s not about wealth distributions or social programs. It’s about personal incentive. If you are a lazy grifter you will have little. If you are a hard worker you can make a nice life for yourself.

• Taurnil says:

A person’s “work ethic” was not my point or gist. However since you want to travel that road. King and many other socialists work and worked hard to achieve their ends. Those ends being to effect the mentality of this countries citizens to believe he was truly about rights. Well he was, their, his right to by law and if not by threats of violence to get “what they think is theirs”. Sounds like to me they had more than ample as you say, personal incentive. Only their incentive is not coherent with the founding principles of my country.

So that takes us back to what I said. He was anything but standing for our founding principles.

• dawndoe says:

Problem is, too many in the black community want a handout vs making it themselves through hard work. That might change if you cut off welfare for those who are able to work.

• cmscarpa says:

Yes, this country is completely transformed to offer these people every imaginable opportunity and 50 years later they still can’t get off the starting block. Enough already.

• WSB says:

We are really going to have to fix this generation. We may indeed need reeducation and detox programs stat.

• Except for the ones who are already off the starting block and now in the middle class or the upper class, cmscarpa. Yes, there are plenty of Black middle and upper class people. We just don’t hear much about them. It’s not news, you see.

Can’t you see the headline – Family raises three children, now on the Honor Roll. Local college hires distinguished professor. Etc.

Check out Julian Bond, BTW. Clearly upper class from the start. His “demons” that the earlier commenter here mentioned were cocaine and other drugs, according to Wikipedia. Both of his parents were college grads, dad was president of a college, mother was a librarian. Did any of us know that? I sure didn’t.

• nimrodman says:

And all that is from the pre-welfare era (Julian and his parents).
            Notably.

Pre-welfare, blacks had intact families and jobs and paid their own way, were self-sufficient. They had churches and good family values. Before radio and TV started keeping people home at night, many were out dancing to big bands in Harlem, look up clips on youtube. Many achieved more, such as your Julian Bond example.

Welfare killed their society and their values. Helped along by grievance hustlers sowing racial animosity right up to the very present. And tomorrow.

Yes, some achieve, but there’s a very large fraction who haven’t. Cmscarpa had it right, making exception for the exceptions, of course.

• nimrodman says:

cmscarpa, best I’ve ever heard that phrased. thanks.
          pasted into the text files I keep on various topics here at treehouse.

• Thank you for that, Taurnil. You are new around here, right? I remember in the mid-1960s when the now-revered MLK came out against the Viet Nam war. My reaction was, “Huh? What does that have to do with Civil Rights? Guess he’s a Communist.”
      Obviously, I was right.

22. The Devilbat says:

Did anyone else read the comments at the bottom of the Miami News article? I was shocked to see the degree of outright racism. Miami used to be a pretty far left place. Times have changed.

23. keebler AC says:

Who cares about black on black violence, as long as Beyonce does a minstral tap dance for Hillary “Blacks are superpredators who must be brought to heel’ Clinton, all is good on the plantation that MLK despised. /S

24. georgiafl says:

Bet it’s not the only black on black shooting over the long holiday weekend.

My money is safe.

Baltimore – 4 shot on Sunday: http://www.wbaltv.com/article/two-men-dead-one-injured-in-baltimore-shootings/8602486

Detroit – Saturday fatal shooting – http://www.wxyz.com/news/man-in-serious-condition-after-early-morning-shooting-on-detroits-west-side

Los Angeles – http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/01/15/1-dead-1-wounded-in-shooting-at-norwalk-home/

Chicago – 4 shot this week. http://heyjackass.com

25. burnett044 says:

oops..

26. MIKE says:

The systemic problem between the races is that black parents instill hatred and bigotry towards white people and white parents teach tolerance and equality towards black Americans. Painted with a broad brush, I know, but proven true more often than not.

• I went out one night with a black coworker of mine and during the evening we ran into some of his family and he had his 4 year old brother come over to me and he said to his little brother….”Tell him” So the little kid says “Don’t trust whitey” They all had a good laugh and I said “Hey Mike, what the heck are you doing? Teaching your brother crap like that” Mike said “If he’s going to succeed he needs to learn it early.
      Systemic racism
      No desire to change anything just perpetuate the violence.

• WSB says:

If you have ever been on the NYC subways, you see it…not all the time, but there are passive aggressive acts such a seat straddling, and a lot of other antics. All juvenile.

27. nwtex says:

How are the going to blame this on the Russians.

28. dianeax says:

I wonder if Sybrina Fulton and get crew were anywhere around?

29. burnett044 says:

happens in a flash…

30. shadowcole says:

Does anyone know the difference between a floor and the ground? When outdoors it’s the ground, when indoors, it’s the floor. Js

31. C. Lowell says:

MLK and violence go together like Chris Rock and comedy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJxWr1TKK8

32. George P Burdell says:

Seeing the kids missing their parents breaks my heart. Pray there are no orphans due to this maniac

• Abster says:

That should read “parent”. I doubt most of these kids have a babydaddy. That should be a huge concern to all black leaders…not continually living in the past.

33. WSB says:

This probably brings down the black on black crime rate today, because all the parade goers are not at home shooting each other.

34. sundance says:

35. Sandy says:

If anyone is a hater it is Lewis!

36. auscitizenmom says:

MLK BLV. is not a safe place to be…….anywhere.

• sunnydaze says:

I was only in Elem School when the Civil Rights Marches were going on. Even as a young kid, it was clear to me that the changes they brought would benefit ALL Americans, not just black Americans. (I had no desire to sit in the Whites Only section of the Movie theater, for example).

It was SUCH a pi$$er when these MLK Jr. Blvds started going up in every city and they were nearly ALL thru the “Black Section of Town” ONLY. WTF???!!!

Frankly, I still don’t get it, but I suppose it was just part of the plan to make sure there was still a certain amount of “Division” for the Politicians to milk.

37. Nick says:

What kind of person abandons their small children in a situation like that? In any situation?

38. OS says:

The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” Speech

39. UKExpat says:

It seems that BLACKS can’t even leave their VIOLENCE and CRIMINALITY behind even at a so called “Peace March”

40. UKExpat says:

And predictably of course America’s and the Worlds LEFTARD Media are completely ignoring this story just like they always do when BLACKS kill and maim BLACKS.

41. heldnmut says:

Am I being too critical by asking if this news report is implying that parents fled without regard to their children’s safety in such dangerous circumstances? “Moments later, the news crew saw displaced children crying after losing their parents when a stampede of attendees ran away from the scene in search of safety.”

42. Jimmy Jack says:

What a damn disgrace.

43. John M says:

Say, this sounds a lot like “African-American Family Day” at the Smithsonian National Zoo in Washington DC. A fine tradition: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/04/25/african-american-family-day-at-national-zoo-ends-in-gunfire-two-people-shot-pc-media-just-cannot-quote-official-name-of-event/