… and more words of American-hearted political wisdom:

chad-prather

More of Chad Prather HERE

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Education, Election 2016, Hollywood, Humor & Quizzes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Just Because The Cat had Kittens in the Oven, Well, that Don’t Make em’ Biscuits…

1. Erika says:

Must watch – Dmitry Peskov interview with NBC news.

Dmitry Peskov is Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson.

• missmarple2 says:

I just finished listening to this. Thanks for posting the link.
      Very interesting. I noticed hoow the NBC reporter kept trying to get him to say something inflammatory about either Obama or Trump.

Alo noticed how he called all this Russia stuff “hysteria” which is a good description, although I would say the hysteria is mainly in the press.

• bpk1300 says:

Very interesting….the Dims are so out of touch in that they blame Russia( which as Dmirty says is a country). Any IP address can be set to ‘look’ like it is a Russian IP address and could easily be a 400 lb man living in his momma’ basement in California.

• ChicagoMom says:

Erika, thanks so much for posting this; I had missed it since I hate NBC so much. Maybe I am totally naive, but this did impress me. Bill Neely/NBC did conduct a great interview and Peskov came off as honest. Some of Peskov’s answers even sounded close to Sundance’s presentations, especially about someone in the U.S. doing harm to Trump. I won’t say the word. I believe the Russians want to find some common ground to release the awful tensions that have built up. Thank God for Sundance, too!

• quintrillion says:

Liked Dmitry Peskov. Sensible and thoughtful with his answers. Seems genuine. Like his high collar shirt and perfect tie. LOL when he said “oh, those Russians they must be crazy.”

Interestingly, he noted the sanctions had made Russia stronger in some ways and also American businesses are losing money too by these same sanctions. Sanctions hurt both countries.

• deh3k says:

Very interesting ideas and a persuasive speaker. Especially interesting was the suggestion that the Russian hacking story is an attempt to point away from recent US mistakes in the Middle East, and also an attempt to limit Trump’s ability to work with Russia.

2. rsanchez1990 says:

“And a trophy for everything they SUCKED at!”

Ahahahha, snowflakes need to get a sense of humor and listen to this guy because he is FUNNY.

Thanks SD, got another YouTube subscription.

3. toriangirl says:

You and every other red blooded American woman!

4. muffyroberts says:

Thank God the news was slow today. I am going off into “The Outer Limits” in my library. I own every episode from the 60’s.

It was between “Cry of Silence”, when the tumble weeds and bull frogs attack, Or “Zzzzzzzz”, when the hot bee girl with her hair over one eye attacks. I’m going with Zzzzzzzz.

5. A.D. Everard says:

That was fun! He’s good. πŸ˜€

6. bpk1300 says:

I know why I love men from Texas!!!! Testerone!!

7. Gail says:

Wow! He is hot. And smart.

8. Race Bannon says:

I first heard that Cat/Biscuit expression on Intellectual Froglegs

9. Fe says:

Oh my goodness, he reminds me of my son big league. That is how he talks (not the little drawl)….love it.

• I’m sorry Miss Fe, don’t you mean Bigly?πŸ˜‰ Do we need to revoke you Deplorable card?πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸ’•

• Fe says:

But but but that what DJT says Big League. But I don’t want to risk my Deplorable card, so I will repeal ad replace my statement BIGLY. 😁😘

• doit4atlas says:

Funny you should say that. My daughter, God bless her, is a card carrying REPUBLICAN and is VP of her College Republicans club, started out as a Rand Paul supporter, moved to Cruz when Paul flamed out, and was big enough to get on the Trump Train and give Trump her full support…smart girl that she is.

Shortly after she made that transition, we were talking one day and she said:

“you know, Dad, I like a lot of what Trump is saying, BUT does he have to say “bigly” all the time? It makes him sound so stupid…”

Took me 15 minutes and a Google search to prove to her 1.) that “big league” is indeed a common phrase, and 2.) that it’s one of Trump’s favorite things to say.

She had been so indoctrinated by all her never-Trump college classmates that it was like pulling teeth to get her to see such and obvious truth. I often use this as an example of how difficult it is to get people to see the truth, especially when it goes against what your peers think, even if what they think is a total lie.

• Great story! The joy is we Deplorables’ ability to find joy and laughter in nasty comments about Trump and his (us) supporters. Everyone gets a giggle when we turn it around on the Nevers etc and we just have fun with it. The key word in your statement is “indoctrination”, that is the fight we have with the UniParty and as you said those like your daughter.

Speaking of which I have one of my Keln Les Deplorables T-shirts on today πŸ˜‰

10. bpk1300 says:

If you are surfing YouTube, Chad has so many funny vids. Enjoy!!!!

11. Katherine McCoun says:

Great way to end the day!
    thanks for this and all else you post and for providing a place for all of us to connect, learn, express, share and be encouraged. Esp. thank you for all of your analysis, information and explanations.

12. Kristi Ann says:

I am a Baby Boomer as I was born January 1960!! I used to be able to work, but, not anymore as I am disabled!!

God Bless Chad and his family and friends!! God Bless all my Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus-Yeshua who STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• nwtex says:

I’m very sorry to hear of your situation. It’s wonderful to know that you are walking with The Lord. He is always there to lean on and I’m sure you know that. Blessings Kristi Ann!

13. auscitizenmom says:

Love a man in a cowboy hat. And, I’ll bet he’s wearing jeans and cowboy boots. πŸ˜€

14. justfactsplz says:

Somebody posted Mr. Prather’s video on one of the other threads today. I really enjoyed it and all of those posted here by other Treepers. I needed to lighten up a little today. These put a big smile on my face. It’s so comforting to finally know there are many of us good old American patriots out there. MAGA!

15. andi lee says:

God bless Texas!

(This guy is “Ah, damn!, done-peed-my-pants” funny!)

Hi Chad!

16. Esperanza says:

‘What you really need is a spanking’ …. not my thing, but if you insist …. lol ‘Oh my’ like you Colonial ladies say.

17. ZurichMike says:

This guy is frackin’ hilarious! I am still laughing. “Here’s a facebook poke but what you really need is a spanking!” OMG I had forgotten how a Texan can turn a phrase.

18. ctmom says:

Chad Prather should be performing at the inauguration.

19. Duhders says: