President-elect Donald Trump’s top strategist sat for a rare radio interview Friday morning, urging conservative voters to ‘hold people accountable’ in the White House – including himself – as the new administration gets off the ground. (Audio Below)

Steve Bannon, Trump’s senior counselor said afterward that he specifically wants Trump’s base to hold his feet to the fire as he steers the president’s strategic ship through waters infested with Democrats and moderate Republicans alike.  “Deplorables and Hobbits should stay engaged and hold ALL of us accountable – including me”… (more)

trump-bannon-priebus

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Legislation, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

266 Responses to Steve Bannon Interview: “Hobbits and Deplorables Should Hold Us All Accountable”…

1. Howie says:

Can’t wait for the 20th. It will be great. Trump is heading to the WH to undo as much as he can before the parties. It will be a blitz of getting things undone. Tearing down government roadblocks. Time to up anchor and get the show on the road.

• FLOTUS Melania #1 Fan says:

Throughout this movement I have pictured Donald as the Captain of a ship like this:

Call it the USS Deplorable, if you like.

We were coming to stop the madness of the globalist dream/nightmare of world domination. Our enemies attacked him/us with everything they had, sending wave after wave to capsize us, sink us, destroy us. But after each wave there we were, still standing. Advancing. Closer and closer, with Captain Trump at the wheel yelling, “Full speed ahead!”

Be warned, globalists: We have not yet begun to fight.

• supertalk says:

I loved hearing from Bannon, but is was a shame the Matt couldn’t ask him any important questions regarding current events. You can tell Steve has massive discipline right now. He doesn’t want to make a single wave right now until Trump is sworn in, we won’t hear Steve opine on a G.D. thing except his brilliant “American Nationalists need to hold us accountable” message.

I miss the days of Bannon speaking truth to power on Sirius, but he understands the how high the stakes are and he’s not risking his influence for media minutes. VERY SMART PATRIOT. We are so lucky to have him as the people’s rep in Trump’s cabinet.

• Howie says:

We now have The Good, The democrats, and the RINOS.

• Agreed, Mr. S. Bannon is a brilliant choice by P.E. Trump I am so glad that Mr. Bannon is part of the whole team chosen. I surly miss him on the radio, I just started listening to him a little over a year ago and learned so much from him. He was such a humanist, very respectful as well as knowledgeable. I must admit I get so angry at those that do not know him and try to smear him with their “repeated talking points” which are out an out lies about him. If they would just take time and listen to this “true American” that served his nation and actually continues to do so – at great personal/reputation cost, but that is the “nasty politics game,,,so glad we are attempting and succeeding to change that, and thank you again Sundance for that opportunity!

• not2worryluv says:

It’s the calm before the storm right now. Let’s not forget we’re part of the crew and can’t abandon ship when the going gets right.

We the people now have the pen and the phone to clear the decks of GOPe rats and Make America Great Again!

• TheseTruths says:

“Trump is heading to the WH to undo as much as he can before the parties.”
      Maybe I just wasn’t paying attention in the past, but I don’t remember this happening before. Trump is so focused — completely the opposite of what they all portrayed him to be. But we knew.

• distracted2 says:

I believe if he could skip the parties and get on with the business of righting the ship, he would. As it is, I expect him to make an appearance at the three balls, sleep a few hours and get right to work. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least, however, if he puts that pen to work before the festivities begin.

• Pam says:

That’s right Howie. Trump will have a big mess to undo when it comes to all over Obama’s executive orders but I think Trump is up to the challenge.

Great interview with Bannon. Thanks Sundance!

2. No worries Steve, some of us will be with you at all times… good on ya. Now Git’r Done.

Make America America Again.

#WAR

• Howie says:

One major improvement would be to allow the police to profile again as probable cause and get rid of disparate impact nonsense. The left would really go nutso on that one.

• pyromancer76 says:

Agree. These two are absolutely essential if we are to become a nation of laws again. I thank Sundance for his earlier post on disparate impact. Maybe someone can post the link so we all can refresh our memories and keep the details close.

• repsort says:

Without breaking up the medical monopolies, throwing some powerful healthcare execs in jail, holding Wall St. fraudsters accountable and going after the seemingly untouchable political class (Clintons, etc) there will be no restoration of the rule of law…

• mikeyboo says:

I think you are correct but there is a lot to do in order to right the ship. Just sapping their power would be a great first step-especially knowing the difficulty of that step. Maybe then we can see them penniless and jailed.

• Lisa Reynolds says:

I already suggested this to Trump, but it was in regards to airport security. Perhaps you could suggest it in the broader arena of police work. I suggested modeling airport security after the Israelis.

And let the left go nutso; they’ll do it anyway over something else, so might as well let them freak out about this, too. Besides, in the last 8 years, they haven’t been put on the possible terrorist lists–WE have, and profiling is nothing compared to that.

• dalethorn says:

We have an enormous problem. Multiple generations of black youth (and a lot of whites) raised on gangsta rap, their brains rotted by lack of real music, education, you name it. It’ll take decades to defuse that problem, short of some kind of reeducation camps.

• RG says:

I agree with your statement. The carnage has been deep and long. 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Bush, and 8 years of Obama. If you were 10 when Clinton was elected, you are now 34-35 years old. That pretty well explains a lot of twisted thinking and ignorance that is present in our country.

• Paco Loco says:

If the police were allowed to profile, Obama would have been arrested years ago. The “undocumented” bastard and his socialist clap trap needs to be ridiculed into oblivion. We can only hope that Trump is able to unseal the posers files so the American people can finally see what a fraud he is.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I believe that this method – rapid delegitimization of Obama himself – is actually an excellent and very effective method to soften up Obama’s whirlwind of last-minute executive orders for complete removal.

Obama’s false long form can be quickly shown by highly authoritative agencies to be a forgery. And that’s just the start. With each day in office, Trump will have more and more bargaining power, as the list of felonies committed by Obama and his people will grow and grow.

The DNC can then decide if they want to use the First Black Felonious President as a human shield. Or let Trump do the job we elected him to do.

• RP says:

They can start here and bring back these PSAs

3. fleporeblog says:

I love that he used “Hobbits” since that is directly tied to McCain! Bannon is going to be so great for our next President because he gets it to the core of his being!

• Howie says:

McCain and his new gang of crooks will be a big pain. Us Trump backers do not like him.

• KBR says:

As soon as possible (she has no email yet) I am going to email Ronna McDaniel to tell her I won’t donate to Repubs until Repubs get behind our new President with support instead of knives. Not paying for those knives.

I have the email written. It names names that will cause less funding into the RNC. One is McCain. (Ryan, Graham, McConnell also mentioned.)

Neoconning and warhawking-for-profit are not something I want to pay for either.

If GOP realizes it will be money-starved until it gets its act together with DJT, perhaps it will encourage cooperation.

For me, its Trump positions or no dough.

• Lisa Reynolds says:

Although he’s not making waves at the moment, you’d better put John Cornyn on that watch list of fools opposing the president. He’ll fall right in line, trust me!

• JustMe says:

I got a solicitation letter from the RNC last week. I did exactly what you are planning. I wrote a quick letter documenting all the ways the RNC tried to derail their candidate. I told them either get on the Trump Train, or you’ll not see a dime from me.

In the spirit of the season, I wrapped a piece of Kingsford charcoal in plastic and mailed that back along with the letter.

• Kristin says:

The RNC has been calling for contributions in Trumps name every day this week. Told them I am waiting and watching what the GOP in DC is doing. Call me back in 6 months….

• skipper1961 says:

KBR,
        I know it probably isn’t her personal email address, but here is the one that came from a piece of what I consider spam. (You know, rino solicitation stuff, from Ms. McDaniel)…. Ronna McDaniel contact@rnchq.com I hope it helps, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• Griffin says:

Is this the email everyones discussing?(sent yesterday) Looks like Ronna is the new Reince…

“President-elect Trump has personally asked me to run the RNC beginning in 2017.
        I wanted to reach out to you first because you’re listed as a loyal grassroots donor who helped us win big last November.
        As a former Trump delegate and the Chairman of the Michigan GOP, I understand that grassroots leaders like you are the lifeblood of our Party. We won thanks to you.
        But the fight isn’t over. In fact, it’s never over. We can never sit back and get complacent because we won an election.
        We won because we never rested, we never gave up. Like me, you fought until the very end. And that’s the winning attitude I will bring to the RNC as your next chairman.
        But before I humbly accept the honor to serve our Party, I’m asking you to give us an early start on our 2017 investments by making an end-of-year contribution of $100, $65, $50, $35, or $15 to the RNC.
        Winning the election was just step one. Now it’s time to get to work and support President-elect Trump’s America First agenda and rebuild our country.
        But if you think the mainstream media was rough on us during the election, just wait until Trump officially becomes our president. We will face a never-ending onslaught of lies, attacks, and dirty tactics intended to divide us and distort our message.
        Thanks to your support, we were able to deliver our message straight to the American voter.
        And it never would’ve happened without the RNC’s investments in top-notch voter data, digital marketing efforts, unbeatable ground game, and communications team that relentlessly held the media responsible.
        My plan is not to let up one, single inch. We will continue to grow the winning program you and Reince built over the last four years.
        But I will need your help sustaining it. 2017 will be one of the most exciting years of our lives as Americans.
        This year you got to see our Party win. But in 2017, you’re going to see your COUNTRY win again!
        Please make an end-of-year contribution of $100, $65, $50, $35, or $15 before December 31 at 11:59 PM to help our Party keep winning.

Ronna McDaniel contact@gopteam.gop

4. Sentient says:

Build the wall.
    Have DOJ secure the signed voter rolls in CA and – using the data on illegals with drivers’ licenses – cross-reference for non-citizen voters in 2016. Obtain fingerprint evidence from the voters rolls and make sure illegal voters are immediately and permanently deported.
    Pass the Kate Steinle Law.

5. For the first time we the people get a voice! We elect these senate and congress based on their promises and they have never delivered but served their own self interests! We must hold the new adm to their promises! Bannon is right!

6. psadie says:

Bannon is sending the Trump supporters a message for they EXPECT the Republicans to deal Trump a blow. He wants US to hold them ALL accountable by “letting Congress hear from us when there are roadblocks to accomplishing Trump’s goals!” That is how Congress will bend to Trump’s will who is using common sense not politics. First order of the day on January 3rd is to call your House Reps and DEMAND they VOTE NO on Paul Ryan for Speaker. The louder we are the more afraid they will get for we can bury the remaining RINOs one by one.
    Americans are NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH REGARDING TRUMP’S AGENDA for that is why we voted for him. Those Congressmen that go against him go AGAINST THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and they will feel our WRATH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    WHAT would they do if millions of Americans marched on DC and stood on the Mall armed???

7. andi lee says:

Mr. Bannon, cheering (and praying) you on, from Texas! Need any help, just holler!

8. anarchist335 says:

Steve mentioned Mark Levin, WTF? Googled Patriot channel and Steve was a host for 3 hours daily. Levin and glen becky also. Haven’t and never will listen. Side of Steve that is new to me. Sad

9. angryduc says:

It is important to understand how certain groups exist vs are extoled for political reasons.

10. aredtailblog says:

Time to flash that barrel of tar…

11. andi lee says:

Okay, this frigging pisses me off! Soliciting, encouraging minors is going too far! This is not an healthy engagement in learning civic duty.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Somehow, I don’t think “activists” are exactly what they are really looking for, if you get my drift.

• ZZZ says:

grow up and get a purpose.
      stop poisoning the youth.

• dalethorn says:

Communism by any other name is still Communism.

• jeans2nd says:

andi – this is good. Many, many women are Trump people, activist and under 18. Looks to me like good times ahead. What fun! Wait til they meet my granddaughter…

• singingsoul says:

I think this is what Obama was talking about . He said on Axelrod he likes to lead young people into progressive leadership for politics and journalism.
      I think we see more of that. He also said around the world he would like to do that. He wants to develop new progressive leaders. Paraphrased.

• 7delta says:

Gee, nothing says “grassroots” like putting out cattle calls and paying them a few bucks to be “committed” activists for a day that don’t know what or why they’re protesting.

The saddest and most disturbing part is that an adult who is supposedly a psychologist cannot recognize that she has to resort to fakery to support her position and that she’s encouraging others to deny reality. “There are none more deceived than those who will not see.” Not a good endorsement for her abilities as a psychologist.

Also, Ms. The Anti-Trump misspelled @IMPLODABLE.

12. andi lee says:

Mr. Bannon, it appears the Canadian Embassy is sponsoring an inaugural protest march for Canadians to march in protest of our President.

This woman claims to be a psychologist, yet is the same person encouraging 13 y.o. to become social justice warriors.

• SoCal Patriot says:

Big deal…let them whine.

• KBR says:

Canadians are not covered by the US Constitution. Non-citizens have no right to protest in the USA.

Hope this is clarified and stated very soon.

• dalethorn says:

I shared the DC women’s protest notice on Facebook, then I attached to it several articles quoting their hero Margaret Sanger – one of the worst if not THE worst examples of a person advocating women’s “rights”. Topping it off is the participation of their great “feminist” leader Gloria Steinem, the former Playboy Bunny and CIA associate. It’s interesting how easily some people are fooled into thinking that they’ll get more “rights” from the Left, when the Left doesn’t believe in individual rights.

• jeans2nd says:

Buses from Canada? Good. We have an American welcoming committee waiting, here on the North Coast. Our guys ride two-wheeled bikes, motorized. They are welcoming people. Trusted sources say they are Trump people, very sociable.

• singingsoul says:

This is a good way for Canada to have relationship with Trump and American people. I am not buying anything Canadian any longer and not going to visit anymore either.
      We all can play that game.

• Dekester says:

Oh no!

Your position is spot on. However it is really not the average Canadian that feels this way. DJT is extremely popular with many of us.

What we are all struggling with is a bought and paid for Politically active globalist agenda.

Soros et al are involved in all of this our PM ass wipe Trudeau has taken in far more refugees than Odumbo. Kitchener Ontario now has approx 7000 Syrians in their town.

Had HRC gotten in our world would shortly be just one big con. With Odumbo likely head of the UN.

13. LP says:

Yes indeed Mr Bannon. Have no fear the Deplorables are a rascally bunch and will keep you on the straight and narrow.
    Thanks for asking. May you live to not regret it! 😀
    Happy New Year.

14. KBR says:

“Not go all redneck on them?”

The first thing I will tell them is they need to learn to read “redneck.”

People who do not know how to “write a persuasive letter” have no rights, then? Should not speak out?

Do congresscritters have some pretentious “right” to only hear from those who “write persuasive letters?” Rednecks need not bother?

• KBR says:

Next will you claim that rednecks should not have the right to vote?

• markstoval says:

I see some idiot decided to show exactly what I was talking about.

As both a redneck and a hillbilly I know that letters of complaint that are just ignorant rantings will not have the effect we need when trying to persuade a politician or bureaucrat.

It is much like your ignorant rantings here. Just plain stupid. A troll perhaps?

• jeans2nd says:

Would you please rewrite this, without all the name-calling? “(by which I mean learn to write a persuasive letter and not go all redneck on them)”.

Thank you so much.

• Problem is I don’t believe communications from constituents are read. I believe they are scored & tallied. The tallies are presented as a measure of significance.

• KBR says:

Markstoval, I have been here daily since last August. Not a troll. Also not an idiot.

Also I am not a bigot toward intellectuals NOR a bigot toward rednecks. One need not choose between the two.

Rednecks are among the best and brightest patriots in the USA. They are not ignorant.

Yet, your insistence that a letter to one’s employee (our Senators and congresspersons are, after all, servants to the people) must be both persuasive and proper, and that all should learn to write “non-redneck” persuasive and proper letters was offensive.

While I certainly agree that letters are an excellent way to communicate to our legislators, it is the responsibility of legislators to read all constituent letters, whether or not they are “properly written” and it is the responsibility of the legislators to consider the opinions expressed by all constituents.

Their responsibility. They should learn.

• clash108 says:

My irony meter exploded with that line.

15. KBR says:

BTW, MarkStoval, “Jesus on a stick” is not, repeat NOT! a proper way to make an exclamation in a post designed to reach out to Trump supporters.

Your first paragraph in your last post blog eliminates you immediately as a voice I would respect, since you have no respect for Christians.

• KBR says:

PS: Take my comments as advice if you hope to reach out to Trump’s base. Your intentions might be good, but your bigotry is shining through.
      signed: Redneck College Professor

• markstoval says:

“PS: Take my comments as advice if you hope to reach out to Trump’s base.”

So you speak for the base? My goodness. How many times have you been to Trump Tower?

Take your stupid advice and put it where the sun don’t shine.

• KBR says:

Mark Stoval, the number of times I have been to Trump Tower is not a measure of my intellect, my support of our President-elect, nor my citizenship in the USA.

Once again, your preposterous bigotry and presumption shines through.

• markstoval says:

“… not a measure of my intellect …”

No. Spending the whole day ruining a thread because a redneck used the word redneck in a comment is the measure of your lack of intellect.

But you proved my point in the original post. Go ahead that fire off e-mails with the mindless attacks like you you did today — that will help Trump and the populist movement no end. /snark

By the way, you mention in one of the many attacks that you have been “helping” for a year or so. I’ll be damned! I have been working for Trump’s agenda since 1970. Also, you are the first idiot I have seen here in the many months I have read this site.

I guess, unlike me, you are really ashamed of being a redneck. … as in thou doth protest too much.

• KBR says:

“Ignorant rantings” as your later statement of what a redneck would write, speaks to the same issue.

If those persons, redneck or not, must first take the time to “learn how to write” what is in your personal opinion, “a persuasive letter,” they might be discouraged from writing at all.

Many “redneck” people are overworked, sometimes with more than one job, sometimes with children to care for too, and might be better encouraged to speak out by writing in their own styles and their own ways and in their own words.

It is the “heart” in the letter, and the quantity of letters that will make the biggest difference.

Legislators are not all geniouses but even they know a person who does not “write well” or doesn’t spell well, or who “rants” however “ignorantly” (your words) they might do so…

Are voters. Voters who are paying attention.

Your continual snark and adhominem attacks against me personally are clearly an indication that I hit a “sore spot” with you. Also an indication of your immaturity.

If only those persons who have been “with Trump since 1970” (although your blog posts seem more libertarian than Trumpian) had a right to express themselves, would Trump be President-elect today?

As for being ashamed, it is the one who considers rednecks as likely to write “ignorant rantings” that is the one who protests too much.

As for what I choose to spend my time doing, that is my choice, as I retired early from a position teaching and running a department in a college. Thus I have the time. And since you claim to be a fellow redneck, I have the inclination to teach.

I see that you are not averse to coming back time and again to respond with your rantings, and adhominem attacks. (Much like Democrats have often done during the campaign.)

Now, before you claim I attacked you in adhominem fashion, remember that I gave clear reasons for my displeasure with your comments. I did not call you names. I said that your comments showed presumption and bigotry, and that an expression you chose was disrespectful to Christians (several commenters agreed) which caused me to “eliminate you as a voice i would respect.”

I did not tell you to stick anything “where the sun don’t shine,” I did not claim you are an idiot (twice!)

But keep responding, Mark. Apparently you are reading, which will sink in. You will learn.

@KBR babbled on December 31, 2016 at 10:43 am

“Mark, just admit the “don’t go all redneck on them” was a dumb thing to say, that would discourage more letters rather than encourage more letters, and move on.”

You mean lie to make you feel better? No. Hell no.

You are a passive-aggressive fool who is afraid to hear the work ‘redneck’. I am one. You are not — because if you were you would not be ashamed of it.

In the mountains of east Tennessee (think of where the fires were) I taught for a long time. The phrase I used was one heard all the time — used by real rednecks not ashamed to be one. You turned good advise into a ridiculous parody of a thread.

I think you are a bigot.

• KBR says:

I speak from my knowledge of the base, and from having been born and raised in the South among rednecks, having worked among rednecks, having taught rednecks.

I consider myself a proud redneck.

My advice stays right there on the page, and not a thing you personally can do about that, despite your ugly words.

• markstoval says:

Well, we share the working and living among rednecks thing. And like many hillbillies and rednecks I hate to be attacked by 4 posts from an idiot early in the morning. You are obviously trying to weaken our side.

• markstoval says:

Bigotry? What a fool you turn out to be. And the projection!

What bigotry you lying sack of smelly stuff?

• markstoval says:

Jesus on a stick you are ill informed. As a Roman Catholic, the expression is a common one even in my Catholic school. Grow up.

• Sentient says:

16 years of Catholic education and I never heard that abhorrent expression before.

• KBR says:

Thanks for chiming in, Sentient. I agree that expression is abhorrent.

Probably it was the expression of naughty boys still rebelling against their priest and nuns, teachers and God.

It seems very immature to cling to juvenile expressions once one is grown into adulthood.

• markstoval says:

Well, so one nameless person who does not teach in a Catholic school has never heard the term. Well I guess that settles it for the fool who attacked me out of the blue this morning. Good show.

• KBR says:

I am grown up. You apparently are not.

Today, in fact, is my 65th birthday.

Before you disparage my age, remember that I am five years younger than our President-elect.

• KBR,

Please have a happy birthday 🎁 and a wonderful year! 🎉

I’m not quite sure what a “redneck” is, but my dad was a bricklayer (always had a red neck) and can play some darn good banjo.

God bless you.

MAGA 🇺🇸

Thank you!

The word “redneck” has some interesting history or mythology. Some say it means the farmer (or other outside worker) who gets his neck sunburned/red in the course of his labor. (My grandad, a farmer, said this.) Some say it refers to a WVA coal-miner rebellion when some wore red scarves to identify themselves to their own side in the fight.

Either way, it has come to mean “the common man/woman” and nowadays is usually said about southerners, I think. I don’t find it disparaging though. The “salt of the earth” people. The common-sense people. The workers, and the backbone of our culture. That’s how I see it. My people.

• booger71 says:

The term “redneck” was a derogatory term used to describe Irish slaves that were put to work in the fields in the Carolina’s. These Irishmen were cheap and plentiful (a lot cheaper than a black slave), but being from Ireland, they were not used the heat and humidity, so they (along with the native americans) did not work out so well. You have to remember also that there were many black landowners in the Carolina’s during that time, and they owned both white and black slaves.

• markstoval says:

“i am grown up. You apparently are not. … Today, in fact, is my 65th birthday.”

So far I have seen only attacks against me (a redneck and hillbilly — Knoxville Tn) by someone who makes a lot of claims to be offended I used the word redneck.

And the “you are a kid” type thing does not work. I’ll be 65 in a few months.

You are the bigot.

• singingsoul says:

markstoval

May Peace and Joy be with you always.
            The last day of 2016 and there is a new beginning tomorrow. Something exciting to look forward on January 20.

• clash108 says:

Sorry markstoval, but your posts have been filled with ad homs in your exchange with KBR. KBR is attacking your arguments respectively and did not call you a bigot (she was attacking your bigotry in your posts) an idiot, etc. Attack the argument, not the arguer. Your premise is a good one, just worded in such an ironic manner. You want us to “not go all redneck” in our correspondence, which implies a pejorative.

//giphy.com/embed/KcUmvLvNCI5Z6

via GIPHY

• markstoval says:

It is usually like this. I got for attacks first. Then after the exchange began you only see me as the problem. Almost like the msm was reporting on it.

But you think whatever you want to think. After all, the one who attacked me for mentioning a good strategy to use when e-mailing politicians is one of your tribe.

Interesting, posting here can be like arguing with a libtard on Twitter. Oh well.

• clash108 says:

The difference is the attacks are not on you personally, they are attacks on your posts. Your attacks have been on the posts as well, but you have added personal attacks also. Calling someone an idiot is a personal attack. Calling a post idiotic and backing it with an argument is not. See the difference?

• kathyca says:

For the record, I don’t see any distinction at all between calling someone’s post idiotic and calling the poster idiotic. In my experience, making that distinction is just a way to avoid being banned on idiotic websites (unlike this one) which make the distinction to allow people they agree with to say disrespectful things to those they don’t agree with.

• clash108 says:

Te difference is an argument may be idiotic, but the person may not be. For example, I have friends who say what I think are stupid, but say many things that I consider smart. Coming to a conclusion that a person is stupid based on a few posts is a logical fallacy and uncivil.

• kathyca says:

Your friends have a relationship history with you that may make it ok with them for you to say that something they think or say is stupid. It usually doesn’t work that with strangers on the internet — especially when you don’t have much of a history together. “I disagree,” or “I think you’re wrong about that” is a much better alternative if you’re not trying to stir chit. But, if you’re gonna stir chit, own it, imo.

• clash108 says:

I was just giving you an example. It implies to strangers as well. You can’t come to a conclusion a person is stupid off a few posts. If you get into an discussion with someone online you don’t know and they throw insults at you, I take the high road by either ignoring the insults or pointing them out as an unsupported argument. If they can’t tell you why you are stupid, they lose. Every time.

Attack the argument, not the arguer. It’s a simple strategy I use that will frustrate my opponents in discussions. It really is a satisfying way to win an argument. Personal attack on me, I comeback with why? If they can’t answer (common retorts I get are “because you are” etc), you win. If they do, then respond to their argument.

• kathyca says:

I think we’re pretty far off the topic here. My point was that calling someone’s post idiotic is usually just a passive aggressive way of calling the poster idiotic. Passive aggression is very high on the list of things I can’t stand.

• clash108 says:

You maybe right, but I don’t see it that way. If I can tell you why someone’s post is idiotic, then that marks the difference.

Nice discussion with you, Happy New Year.

• kathyca says:

Happy New Year!

@ clash108 opined December 31, 2016 at 11:17 am

“The difference is the attacks are not on you personally,”

That is just plain biased and wrong to boot. If I say “you wrote a racist screed” then I have attacked “you” the person who wrote said screed. Don’t try to weasel out and say that she only called my post bigoted and not me, or some such debate tactic.

I realize there is so much tribalism going on here that you will never see the truth, but as a real redneck I ain’t backing down. We can keep this up till the tread closes if you want.

• Mike says:

Here’s some sound advice for you Mark. Why don’t you give it a try in 2017? . Maybe you’ll have a better year.

clash108 says: …

The thread nesting is not perfect here. I should have addressed each reply and will in the future. This is the only reply to you.

You can see what you want to see and disregard the rest, but you are wrong. Why 4 attacks after the original post? Is the original post offensive? Are we special snowflakes here? I am from east Tennessee — and the attacker wanted to make me out as some anti-redneck bigot. That was her first shot.

We scot-irish from the hills don’t take to being attacked like that well. The attacker created an enemy today just as she planned. Good job!

• KBR says:

On one post you mention Scots-Irish ancestry. Could be we are cousins. Try to calm yourself and I hope you have a very happy new year.

Also best wishes for your birthday in a few months. God bless.

KBR babbled on December 31, 2016 at 11:12 am

“Mark. I did not call you a bigot. I said your words showed bigotry, which is not the same.”>/b?

On but it is the same. Bigots write bigoted things. Your claim falls short. You claimed I wrote bigoted words in an act of utter projection. And since I am a real redneck of scot-irish origin I can tell you what I think of you —- [self snip out of respect for the site]

I do hope you are done defending that bigoted, passive-aggressive, self-satisfied attack with 4 posts in a row this morning. You even assumed I was some kind of big city lib making fun of rednecks. I hope Karma comes your way real soon.

• KBR says:

I assumed nothing. I read your post, your blog.

I did not call you “bigot,” “fool,” “lying sack of smelly stuff,” “passive agressive,”self-satisfied,” “idiot;”

Nor did I make assumptions, as you did, in claiming I was “trying to weaken our side” or that I am “ashamed of being a redneck” or that I “assumed you were some kind of big city lib.”

Those were your own mean words, your own nasty tactics.

I did, however, wish you a “happy new year”, and a “happy birthday in a few months.”

Since I am Christian, not Hindu nor Buddist, I have no fear of your negative Karma wishing.

However, my understanding is that those people who believe in Karma believe that good Karma comes to good people and to those who wish others well, while bad Karma comes to those who wish others harm. You should hope your negative Karma wishes to me do not backfire to you.

KBR says blabbered on December 31, 2016 at 12:07 pm

“I assumed nothing. I read your post, your blog.”

And your lack of assuming was why you attacked me in 4 different blog posts over a word choice? Ya, right.

“In return, you hoped “Karma would come my way soon.” Apparently a hope for my ill fortune in response to my wishes for your good fortune.”

And that is not assuming, right? Oh my.

“Since I am Christian, not Hindu nor Buddist, ”

Not a RC I hope. We have enough crazies in the church already.

“I shall leave you to your own devices here, not responding to you further. I have done what i could to calm you, befriend you, even suggesting we might be related!”

Saints be Praised! The old bird will cease her attacks and move on. After having succeeded in making an enemy — her original objective. If you please, don’t ever write my name again nor respond to me. You are without a doubt the worst example of a fool I have run across lately.

“You have only been surly and nasty. I will waste no more time on you. You are incorrigible.”

I am a hillbilly who fights back and does not take blatant attacks well. You are the one who attacked me with no reason to do so — and even this end comment is an attack.

You give conservative a bad name.

• Dekester says:

ASC Canadian DJT and CTH supporter I would like to thank KBR and state my appreciation for his many informative and educational posts.
            For the record I am from Scottish Redneck breeding, coal miners and North Sea fishermen.
            These relatives of mine were simply the kindest and best people imaginable. Sure they had faults, but man did the majority have loving hearts.
            Thank you KBR.

• KBR says:

Dekester, Your family sounds like a great bunch of people! Thank you for your encouragement!
              [BTW, I am a her, not a him, lol. I get that often, though. I guess b/c I speak of military (family: father, husband, twin sons, daughter and son in law 🇺🇸) and shooting range practice, and such things.)

MAGA!

• NC Patriot says:

“rednecks and Hillbilly” are men I see in NC—-But I call them “good ole boys”. They are the men who would give you the shirt off their back, they know how to treat women, they work hard, and many are also God fearing folks. They are the Biblical “salt of the earth”.

I would take those guys ANY DAY. My late husband was one of them.

• singingsoul says:

Happy Birthday KBR. All these Capricorns among us…:)
          My Birthday was on Dec. 22. We are in good company…:)

• litenmaus says:

Happy Birthday KBR, and wishes for a very fun and wonderful 2017. :0)

• Grace Anne says:

Happy Happy Birthday KBR! How fun to have New Year’s Eve as your birthday! We will celebrate with you!

• buckit1986 says:

Jesus on a stick? You’re substituting that phrase for “Christ on a Cross”…a blasphemous emission I heard at times years ago. They certainly didn’t teach much respect for the Lord and Savior in your school. BTW, I suggest you take your own advice about growing up.

• You are extremely disrespectful.

16. mg says:

Bannon is my hero. He will need all of us in Making America Great Again. His back needs protection from hobbits like juanny mac and gramnesty. It will be up to us to 86 the rotten produce in D.C.

17. timothyget says:

“Hobbits” . The use of the word is a shot at McCain.

• 7delta says:

I still wish the next person, preferably Republican, to speak in the Senate after McCain called people “hobbits” had looked him straight in the eye and quoted Boromir, “They have a troll.”

18. dalethorn says:

I don’t know if y’all have noticed, but I’ve been following the FBI page on Facebook for a couple of years, and just this past few days they’ve been posting notices to watch out for “Border corruption”. The articles explain what they’re after, but the amazing thing is, I’ve never seen this before. It’s almost as if the FBI director is taking a last poke at Obama before Trump takes office.

19. dalethorn says:

Emotional appeals, which us rednecks are sometimes guilty of, have an amazing effect on bureaucrats who still have a heart. Failing that, other appeals may work too. But in the long run, if we really want to win this new World War, we will have to do what we did to win the last World War – demand unconditional surrender from our enemy. Anything less and we just pass the plague on to the next generation.

• KBR says:

Dalethorn, you may well be correct.

We may have to go to full-on real war rather than political war and demand unconditional surrender before this is all done.

In the meanwhile, I believe it is more likely the numbers of strong appeals on a given subject that most effectively direct the actions and/or fears of the legislators.

I read a Salon article (yes, I read the opposition occasionally) wherein a Southern congressman was saying that his friendship with Paul Ryan was something he received quite a lot of negative mail about, and that his constituents do not like Paul Ryan because of Ryan’s outspoken anti-Trump attitudes. Perhaps he will remain friends with Ryan, but perhaps he will be persuaded that it is not in his political best interest to vote for Ryan as Speaker.

I can get the link for you if you wish, although I am averse to linking Salon to CTH unless asked.

• Beenthere says:

Sometimes a progressive broken clock can be right once in a while. (That sounds too often.)

Like that you’re reading a progressive website; and I know how difficult it is to do it. Yet we all must know their thoughts and words if we are to defeat them.

• KBR says:

I sometimes find myself led there by a link to some subject or particular statement, and I read awhile. I find some interesting things there, but their perspectives on those things is not like mine, to say the least.
          It will be interesting if some of the less-brainwashed come around: not all want to end the USA, some seem to not realize that would have been the end result.

20. ZZZ says:

ya know, the Hobbits were pretty successful in ridding their world of evil so…watch our mccain…

21. Bob Thoms says:

i wish Andrew was around to witness all this. Gold bless Andrew. Breitbart Lives!!!!

22. Jambo says:

Happy new year treepers from all your Australian brothers and sisters.
    2016 has given the world hope, where USA has led Western democracies must follow.

The Obama Putin desperate last act has exposed the Republican fifth column perfectly. McCain, Ryan, McConnell are all toxic swamp dwellers.

Truly an epic year, once in a lifetime.

Thanks to all at this site for getting the free world back on track.

God bless, be safe, this is only the start. Truly Churchill’s the end of the beginning. Thousands of years of civilisation will not be squandered on the altar of those who do not care to defend it. The tide has turned and, through the work of good men, defences will be built to ensure that it never again threatens what so many have died to preserve.

Look to the new year with hope and be strong. Anything is possible.

23. India Maria says:

Throws a bone at Globalist Levin. Good. Look how Levin is speaking out against the Israel betrayal. This is a “PEOPLE’S” movement, and we flyover dopes do not hold the power of office, the power of the media, the power of BigMoney. But we hold The Numbers, and as Bannon says, we should stay engaged. He did not ONCE say “be sophisticated” about your engagement. He simply said “stay engaged.” We REDNECKS do the best we can. We pay taxes, we fight in wars, we obey signal lights, and we fret over our bills and kids. If we communicate with NOBLES like Cornyn, RatRyan or McConnell in an unpolished manner, well then these PRIVILEGED ELITES need to simply get down into the mud, and the blood, and the tears with us, because this is where WE live. And, this is not their country. It is OUR country.

24. MK Wood says:

An important quote from Bannon, that I failed to save the link to, is that his goal since the 2008 financial meltdown is to destroy the left. I believe that includes all who are a part of the UniParty. It made me extremely pleased when Trump brought Bannon on as an official advisor.My hope is that they groom some of the younger ones (Steve Miller already has the mindset) to continue this movement to victory.

This will be a long term fight as the progs are so entrenched in our system they have grown roots (look at the education system and modern unions). In fact with the cultural marxist controlling most of Western Europe and much of urban US it may be a neverending battle.

Never compromise. That is how the conservative side was usurped by the neocons. No quarter should be everyone’s mantra.

• singingsoul says:

Trump administration is going to get much pressure from the Rinos to conform to their idea of the future and not Trump’s. We need to fight for the wall for deportation for lower taxes and normalization of Russia.
      Putin I say is dangerous but the more we need to have a relationship with him to keep him in check. We even can work together to fight ISIS.

25. dogsmaw says:

Message direct from The Shire to Steve Bannon:

Hobbits will stay engaged and hold ALL of us accountable!!!

26. repsort says:

LOL You rednecks got TRIGGERED!

• kimosaabe says:

Yep. It’s all most as the self proclaimed rednecks are really special snowflakes so easily offended that they were looking for something to be offended over. Put on your big boy pants and GET OVER IT. Can we all just move along now?

27. Don’t worry Steve. When ya’ll are doing right, we’ll be your biggest supporters. When ya’ll screw up, we’ll let you know. #NeverAgain are we going to let our employee (the POTUS) lead us into globalism without a fight.

28. james23 says:

Agree with Bannon. The people here and elsewhere who pushed back against Willard Romney as SOS got it, and helped persuade Mr Trump to make a different, better SOS pick.

• Sherlock says:

I agree, good example.

• Sherlock says:

Trump is very big-hearted. I think his instinct is to forgive and forget. I also know he is an incredibly fast learner. He tried to be magnanimous to Clinton (“I don’t want to hurt her, they are good people”) and she repaid him by yelling about Russians and joining (tacitly at least) in the Stein nonsense and electoral college crap. He tried to be magnanimous to Obama, saying that Obama is a “good guy” and is helping with a smooth transition. Obama repaid him by screaming about Russians, passing thousands of new regs, taking an unprecedented UN action with three weeks left in his presidency, and expelling diplomats, etc. He helped Rubio salvage his career, and Rubio has already turned on him.
        And so on.

If Trump ever believed that these snakes would actually deal in good faith, hopefully he has been completely disabused of that notion. These are not “good people”, they are scum and just have to be defeated, again and again. No quarter.

29. youme says:

I am sure Steve knows what America is now up against:
    Roberto D. Hernández ,an assistant professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies at San Diego State University, calls for white genocide

30. RP says:

In my world view, if President Trump makes any backroom deals to cover for any fraud, corruption, High Crimes and Misdemeanors or any criminal activity by sitting or former politicians, staffers and lobbyists he will lose my support 100%. I don’t care about the wall or how many jobs he brings back until LAW AND ORDER is restored and no one is too big to prosecute for offenses against this country and her people. This includes Obama and his fraudulent birth certificate and citizenship status.

I am very, very angry that he was quick to ‘pardon’ Clinton’s by simply waving it off as “They’ve suffered enough already” – this is UNACCEPTABLE. I am, however still on-board hoping Trump is playing rope-a-dope until he is seated behind the levers of power and has a layer of protection around him.

• Observation: Trump has yet to let us down and consistently surprises the Dems.
      Question: Was Trump’s “suffered enough” comment a decision, tactic or strategy?

A decision NEVER to investigate Hillary?

A strategy to INSTEAD go after Clinton Foundation DONORS by conditionally flipping the Clintons against them?

So much more fun to CHEER the possibilities that Trump keeps converting to reality.

• RP says:

Like I said, I’m holding hope he is playing rope-a-dope until he gets into office.

I do however disagree with the ‘A tactic to TEMPORARILY let it go … provided Dems play ball in passing his Agenda?’

Isn’t this EXACTLY what brought us to this point of globalist first, corruption, fraud, bribery and feeling of invincibility in DC today? Blackmail is a more common word used.

31. Guy K. says:

Just rid us of Obamacare before myself and my family go broke. I mean it. Don’t let ball-less pu$$ie$ in Congress try to “nibble around the edges” and delay its removal until 2018 or 2019. Get the f**k rid of it on January 21, dammit.

• Bob Thoms says:

Obama care has bled me dry over the past several years; sky high premiums, sky high deductibles, and greatly reduced network of providers. I used to see the top doctors in my region; they no longer are available to me.

Cold anger my friends.

• freddy says:

Bled me too it’s unreal to pay 400.00 a month and 5K deductable while watching all the illegals get Medicaid and all for free. Then I know a person with cancer ran down and signed up with Blue Cross and could not be refused for pre existing. They racked up nearly a million in treatments and yes paid the deductables but for a mil in doctor bills would you pay the 5K…Yes . This is part of what’s wrong………..

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Sure it is Bleeding you dry, that was Democrats Plan from start. Obamacare was designed to fail.
          Ultimate Goals of Obamacare are:
          1) Force Americans to Beg for Single-Payer Universal Big-Brother pseudo-Health Care.
          2) Ensure Democrats forever Entitlement voting block (welfare, free-loaders, u-owe-mes, illegals, …) are bought and paid for.

• WSB says:

That’s what I used to pay. Last year…$608. This year, $675. Just spent one entire day reducing the plan backwards to $598 with double the deduction.

We need a replacement on January 20th and a repeal on January 21st. PLEASE!

• singingsoul says:

Obama care is so bad for many people. Ryan is dragging his feet on it. Maybe let Trump know the changes need to be made soon. The republicans screwed up by giving Obama care to Obama

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

The Backstabbers of GOPe and RiNoC cowards are going to back peddle on Terminating Obamacare.

Trump needs to sign an Executive Order – Requiring Enforcement of ALL Laws, policies, and regulations to Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of Government. Then we will see how long the DemRats, GOPe, and RiNoCs allow crapola sandwiches like Obamcare to linger on.

First Act of 2017 Congress should be absolute Termination of Obamacare.
      Second Act of 2017 Congress should be Medical TORT Reform.
      Third Act of 2017 Congress Declare War on Illegals – Immediate arrest and deportation of all Illegals and that includes their Anchor babies and brats.

32. RP says:

WOW! Amazing to read all the virtue signals and faux outrage here on a minor illustration KBR made in his otherwise stellar comments.

Make no mistake, there is only a slight degree of difference between college-aged SJWs ranting about gender-specific pronouns and the mature ‘conservatives’ here personally outraged about the use of the word “Redneck”

I for one am sick of you social white knights kicking over rocks looking to be offended.

Here’s a concept – you people epitomize the essence of being a Redneck as in very limited experience, knowledge and ability to function outside your narrow world-views and perspectives. NYC and California coastal cities, for example are overwhelmed with liberal Rednecks. This site – or better said this thread – seems to have quite a few conservative Rednecks as well.

@PR

Well that is spot on. We now have many posts about how some phrase is the wrong one to use. “I am triggered!

Lord help us.

• RP says:

😉 – sorry I attributed KBR to your original post, caught it just after posting and, well we all know there is no taking it back once post is pushed.

• KBR says:

I agree! It was a minor illustration. I hardly expected such a row!

I did like the whole of Mark’s comment, except I disagreed with that one part of it in his last paragraph.

In fact I was encouraged to go to his blog by his post. (Where I found the Christonastick thing, which immediately discouraged me from reading his commentary.)

However, I do feel that people need to write in their own words and in their own ways, and not be discouraged against writing for fear their writing is not “good enough.” We are all Americans and that makes us “good enough.” We need many people writing.

• RP says:

Understood – thanks for reply. I’d like to point out that markstoval wrote in his own words what he thinks is the most effective method to capture the attention of our ‘betters’. And in my opinion the Christ on a stick comment is not a blasphemy against Jesus Christ that needs defense (as if Christ needs defense) but rather a very proper dig at the church – who has literally put Christ on a Stick making merchandise of Him and his followers while serving the IRS.

I lay most of the blame on today’s moral decline in all areas at the feet of the church and professional clergy. The devil will do what he does, and the church has completely failed to stand in the way. No denying it.

• KBR says:

Well, not completely. Most Christians did get their original Bible study and childhood comprehension within a church. The trouble comes when the individual does not mature in their study and comprehension.

And I do agree that the institutional church has become lax, and has failed in many ways. Greed has a role there, I think.

KBR wrote on December 31, 2016 at 11:05 am

blockquote>
        I agree! It was a minor illustration. I hardly expected such a row!

blockquote>

So you liked the comment and decided to destroy it with 4 derogatory posts in a row. The row came from attacking one who will fight back in any venue — even if all your buddies attack too.

I don’t expect you to ever apologize since people like you would never even see the hate filled aspect of the original attack. I just want you to really know that I consider you as bad as the left-wing enemies. Same tactics. You went to war over a word that identifies me. Over a phrase heard in the hills a million times. Damn.

33. RP,

I had a dream last night wherein-within minutes of the innauguration there were many law enforcement agents who very orderly placed many under arrest.

34. freddy says:

Mr. Bannon you have done well for us..Thanks… Reality is the train will be soon stopped as some large rocks have fallen on the tracks. Ryan McCain Lindsay Flake……They are the obstacles to progress and must be moved or broken into pieces for the train to continue….. The people who elect them are under some sort of spell so it must come from within. We are in the middle of a giant hit job and obstruction attempt as we speak. Old McCain is pulling a fast one with this Russian ruse and so anxious to hold hearings on Thursday to berate Trump as in collusion with Putin…..Ryan is batting on deck and Lindsay is preparing his bipartisan statements to the corrupt press. Please stop them and discredit their evil plots. Hacking John Podesta does not equal expelling diplomats or declaring war John…We see through you………..

• GaryT says:

No, no! We primaried Graham because we were angry as hell and fed up with him. Wouldn’t you be? There sudden materialized 7, count ’em 7 candidates for his seat, including him. Graham is not new to “vote splitting” obviously. He got the 50% requirement and we were left puzzled and helpless. NO spell here, thank you!

35. markstoval says:

“Hobbits and Deplorables Should Hold Us All Accountable”…

Note the “all” there. He is saying hold all government employees at all levels accountable. Of course, holding elected officials accountable is easier as you can vote against them. When it is not election time, what can you do?

You can help to mold public opinion perhaps. The internet allows many people to get in on the opinion molding act. You can also e-mail your local elected officials as well as those in another state. Some say that letters don’t matter but I have read for decades that the opposite is true —- a small amount of mail (snail mail) or other forms of communication are sometimes seen as an “avalanche”.

For your letter too be in the “for” or “against” pile does some good, but a well written letter is better than a thoughtless rant. Try not to be like the individual who thinks ranting over small things makes her feel intelligent. Learn to write concise, polite, integument letters or e-mails. Your e-mail will not change the world but a well written one could impact the thoughts of a public official.

It is important not to sound like a cliche. Remember that the other side is the one that thinks of us as “fly over country”, rednecks, and “knuckle-draggers” and other even worse things. Don’t feed their bias. Don’t prove their prejudiced ideas of conservatives.

Disclaimer Note: as one born and raised in Tennessee I feel that adults can read “redneck” without running to their safe place.

• Texian says:

Whenever liberals enter the discussion topic I prefer ranting like this.. (my in-laws know never to bring up politics while I’m sitting at the holiday dinner table).

36. David says:

Notice the Republickans who rushed to support the anti- Russian sanctions without seeing any valid proof of what they did. Those are the anti-Trump. Because it is all a hoax to delegitimize Trump. So far I know they are Ryan, McCain, Lindsey. They are enemies of the movement.

• RP says:

There is another snake in the grass I am extremely wary of – one that has been seemingly hissing support for Trump the last few months…that King clown from New York.

37. Dems B. Dcvrs says:

“he specifically wants Trump’s base to hold his feet to the fire”

If only that were Legal, we wouldn’t be at this critical juncture in America.

Problem through out America is Lack of Accountability.

• Lisa Reynolds says:

I’m not sure the problem is lack of accountability so much as it is a tried and true way of holding elected officials accountable. On one hand, voting them back in is our fault, but on the other, there seems not to be a very good way to “hold their feet to the fire” once they get in office. Let’s not kid ourselves–calling and writing have not done much good in the past eight years (and beyond).

I and others have asked this before: How do we do a better job of holding elected officials accountable?

I would really like some sensible, doable, concrete answers to this question, and although I’ve thought about it a lot, I have yet to come up with anything. It seems we elect people who basically ignore us for 4 or 6 years until it’s suddenly time for their names to be on a ballot; then they straighten up for a short while and do what’s right.

I dunno what the answer is, but it seems to me that WE (not Trump) need to figure this out and pronto!

• andi lee says:

IF the election system is rigged (I highly suspect it is, State by State – an inside job, inaddititon to-…. how else did Obama win a 2nd term, otherwise?) that would certainly bring an entirely different perspective to light. TrueTheVote &JumpVote is working that aspect.
        Realizing yet, there are many teams out there working different angles to bringing the cabal down? Go Whitehats!

Civic duty (contacting Rep) is the proper course of action per The Bill of Rights. – Stay the course, unless Trump team tells of a different course. We’re fighting to reinstate our Founding Documents.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

“How do we do a better job of holding elected officials accountable?”

Possibly with a few example Recalls of GOPe or RiNoCs? First time anyone of our sworn Republicans crosses the Line over to Left, we join together to remove them and replace them with another Republican. We can start with McTurtle and Ly’n Ryan.

Another option is to make the GOPe or RiNoCs feel very uncomfortable. Setup groups that take turns in Washington D.C protesting at their offices and homes. When aforementioned backstabber or coward comes home, dog them, call them out, make them wish they had never turncoat-ed.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

“Let’s not kid ourselves–calling and writing have not done much good ”

Based on my experience (and comments of others) – calling and writing is next to worthless.
        None of Congress-Critters work for We the People. They work for themselves. Whether it be paying back big money donors or some special interest group. There are a few who work to keep things hidden.

38. jstanley01 says:

Oh we will, Mr. Bannon. We will….

39. Sherlock says:

Bannons quote is very important and I’m glad it received it’s own thread. I think he is saying three things: First, he is serious about doing what they were elected to do. Second, they will receive intense pressure to do just the opposite and THEY must not yield, and we must make sure they don’t yield. Third, those who will pressure them to backtrack must be pressured to get the h*** out of the way (Ryan, McConnell, McCain, Graham, and dozens of others, as well as the media). If we are to actually succeed and not just nibble around the edges, we must fight every day as hard as we did during the campaign. Tough to do, tough to stay focused, but if we do we’ll win. If not, we won’t.

40. Paco Loco says:

If you want to influence congress you need to interrupt their funding machine. They are constantly raising funds for the next election and that’s first on their agenda – money. We need to target the RINOS and get them out in the 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2024 elections. This is a long war and we have to be dedicated to “re patriot” the swamp over the next eight years. If Trump executes an economic recovery and the US booms, the Dems will never regain power in our life times.

• Sherlock says:

I agree. I won’t be donating to the GOP directly at all unless and until it is clear they will give 100% support to Trump’s agenda.

41. Texian says:

In the fog of war, even with the best laid plans battles descend into struggles of loosely organized chaos. Support and direction are critical to victory. In the heat of battle criticism serves no purpose – support and direction toward the goal is paramount for those in the crucible..

42. Trumped1 says:

take over the GOP
    Only way that ensure that this will carry on even without Trump(8years)

43. History teaches says:

Trump is going to redefine the ‘bully pulpit’ in a way that will be history making. In this era we have media and communications methods far beyond those available when the term was first used.

He has already revolutionized how a Presidential candidate/PE communicates directly to the people. Intuitively savvy, smart, shrewd and forward thinking, Trump single handedly made the MSM irrelevant in terms of expressing his thoughts and feelings.

I think that once he is in office he changes the game again. We’ve all followed his underdog climb over insurmountable odds to be where he is now. But no one has yet seen him in action as the President. Once he sits in the Oval Office he literally will be in the most important position in the world. With awesome responsibilities and mighty levers of power. I think he will bring such dignity and respect to the office that his deeds will drown out the predictable whining from the leftist losers.

Trump as President will still be Trump the person. Therefore I think he will still use social media as well as strategic old school media to constantly explain his reasoning and his actions. And a big part of the bully pulpit has always been to uplift and stimulate morale. Obviously the MSM and Democrat politicians will try to do what they can to put obstacles in his way and discourage supporters. If you think GWB was demonized, you ain’t seen anything yet!

Trump has consistently outsmarted his critics and whipped them into cowardly fanaticism. Minutes after he takes the oath, reality will hit those enemies. They think their protests and old playbook of personal destruction still will be effective, but this is unprecedented territory. Trump will have the final word, and will constantly use the bully pulpit to ridicule the fanatics and enact authentic hope and change while bringing about his transformation of America one step at a time.

44. Democrat operative @JessicaTarlov openly admitting to voter fraud? plan to bus people from Iowa to vote in WI & MI?

• Sherlock says:

Much more likely they are talking about the sort of stuff in this article–failing to send volunteers to canvas in Wisconsin, for example, and failing to muster troops in Michigan from Iowa. Just more finger pointing by various aspects of the Clinton machine, all blaming each other now. (Busing in volunteers is common–Trump bused in volunteers from CA to Nevada to door knock there, for example).

BTW, I hate the nasally voice of that Tarlow person.

• Sherlock says:

BTW, notably absent in all the fingerpointing and recriminations among those in the Clinton campaign set forth in this article (which deals primarily with Michigan) is ANY mention of Russia. They know it’s b.s.

45. Paco Loco says:

Bannon and company are going to create policy and implementation strategy that can survive the push back from the GOPe. Trump is used to fighting on multiple fronts so in some ways we’ll probably see an extension of the campaign strategies and for sure direct communication to the people. The RINOs and the Dems will not be prepared for the Trump “Blitzkreig” that will be aimed at tearing down the old DC power structure ( via wreaking ball) and then quickly laying a new foundation for limited government. Trump has four years to accomplish the restructuring and four more years to build the new smaller, more efficient and constitutional government. If he can do it in eight years, his legacy will be on a par with George Washington.

46. markstoval says:

“If he can do it in eight years, his legacy will be on a par with George Washington.”

And if he can find and groom a worthy successor to continue the fight his legacy will be unsurpassed. Tough to think about 8 years down the road when the man has not even been sworn in, but I recall the great Reagan giving way to the Rino that came after him. I hope it does not happen again.

47. jcthewizard says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

A couple of days ago I was researching the Congressional ‘Dues List’ detailed in the Book authored by Peter Schweizer when I cam along a story where Schweizer is NOW the EDITOR of Breitbart!

What that means is ASTOUNDING!!!

As you should know, Breitbarts main man is/was Steve Bannon, who first supported Ted Cruz (until issues; like his U.S. Citizenship) then a few months later after meeting with Trump several times came out with his endorsement and when the admin picks were being put together, Bannon was named Trumps #1 senior counselor – Bannon is now the strategist who sits with Trump when Reince Priebus is is conferring on how Trump should inter relate with Congress.

So, get this; Peter Scheizer, who UNDERSTANDS exactly what is wrong in Congress (Extortion – Clinton Cash author) works as #1 Editor for Brietbart, reports directly and daily with Steve Bannon (Breitbart owner) who is Trumps Senior Strategist, and who sits with Trump when he is dealing with his new “Cheif of Staff” Reince Priebus – who is in that position BECAUSE he was the RNC Chair and knows who and how everyone in the GOP House ticks.

THIS is proof to me – there is NO DOUBT that Trump knows everything going on in Congress – and he will ‘drain the swamp’!