zurich-terror-1turkish-assassin-4berlin-1

(left to right)  –   Zurich   –   Turkey   –   Berlin

trump-tweet-terror-threat(link)

trump-statement-terrorismberlin-1zurich-terror-1turkish-assassin-1trump-mattis-2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, European Union, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Terrorist Attacks, Turkey, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

206 Responses to President-elect Donald Trump Issues Statement Following Three More Terrorist Attacks…

1. Paco Loco says:

PC is what will kill the west. Islam is all about domination. The domination must be complete or the infidel must be eliminated per Sharia law. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They are either practitioners of the Koran or not. There is no happy medium. Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands and the U.K. through their lax immigration policies have let loose the furies of death and destruction by opening their borders to the Islamic hordes. Obama has also opened the gates of Hell and has let in 100,000’s of unvented Muslims who will never assimilate into the US melting pot. Islam is at war with the west and the west is fiddling away and trying not to call a spade a spade. Islam in all its forms is a death cult and the West will either take stock of the fact or die. The birth rates all across the West are low and the Muslims are fucking their way to dominance by having large families. If ever there was a time for strong forthright leadership the time is now.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Unfortunately, you couldn’t be more right.

• Sam says:

Quite right. A radical muslim wants to kill you. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to kill you. A liberal or secular muslim is lying and is either practicing taqqiya to fool you or.doesn’t know what his koran says.

They declared war on western civilization. We must declare war and fight them, whether we like it or not.

• dreadnok89 says:

Correction. Diversity killed the west.

• What’s worse, it seems this Death to the Infidel Cult doesn’t fade from immigrant generation to subsequent generations born and raised in the west. Might even intensify in some spawn.

• Hillbilly4 says:

On Netflix is a movie: “The Day of the Siege 9/11 1683”. The telling of the siege of Vienna. While I will not comment on the merits of the film, I found it a quite remarkable story that encapsulates over 300 years of Christina-Islam conflict. The Muslims will never forget their loss at Lepanto. They dwell on it as if it was yesterday. The battles we face are a ‘Siege’ by a people, and away of life which know only to kill – each other and the Infidels. Islam will never change until a ‘Great Reformation’ takes place.

• Ozzie says:

What about the issis magazine? Web sites? The killing is an act of war why don’t we start with the recruiting tools? If you allow them on any media you are charged with treason. Why do we allow them to have any platform? This is crazy gone to seed.
      I believe let Israel loose on them all. They all would converted to be christians or Jews in short time. Every one of them are cowards. Think about it, they lie, they allow killers to live among them and kill their neighbors and friends and say nothing. The whole group are all cowards and liars. Parasites on civilization.

2. Paco Loco says:

…so in the final analysis it is either kill or be killed!

3. LANE says:

All I heard today out of the MSM and Obama and the Clintons is the blame game. Obama did not come out and say a word about these terrorist crimes today. When these snowflakes start to get moved down by the terrorist maybe they will come out of their LA LA land. Folks we are in trouble here. But at least with Trump being elected most of us have awaking and I feel allot more will be awaking that were on the dark side with Hillary and will eventually join us on the right side.

4. wyntre says:

FTR:

CNN is already (seemingly) changing its tone on Trump.

I was just flipping through channels and landed on Don Lemon with sub John Berman on and he had a 4-panelist discussion with ALL speaking seriously, professionally and analytically (rather than emotionally) about Trump’s reaction to the Germany/Switzerland/Turkey attack and Trump as The PEPOTUS..

Honestly I am in shock.

Jeffrey Lord had the expression of someone who has been transported to another planet so strangely NORMAL was the panel.

5. M33 says:

To quote James T. Kirk:

“They’re animals!”

I am sooooooooo looking forward to President Trump in office…

6. LANE says:

Until I see CNN open each news show with the pledge of alligence and sing GOD BLESS AMERICA, they are still and will always be COMMUNICST NEWS NETWORK. They need to be shut down, eliminated, all thrown off the air. Nothing they can do can repair the damaged that they caused this country.

7. Paco Loco says:

We need Trump in the Whitehouse now. The two and half months from Nov. 8 until Jan. 20 are like an eternity. The forces of evil and Obama will do all they can to make the transition difficult. Obama has checked out until early Jan. Then he’ll come back from Hawaii and start issuing pardons and waivers. Hillary will be first in line to see the great fraudster to beg for hers.

8. Patriot1783 says:

And after obama hears the news of the assassination and Germany’s terror attack …yup, he goes golfing.

9. Totally Domestic says:

I remember Barry just declaring that Russia will face consequences for trying to steal the election.

Did he have his BFF Erdigon off this Russian?

10. Diana Prince says:

Wanted to share this, from Ben Stein: (Sorry it’s a little long, but it’s worth it in my humble opinion!) This is the essence of tolerance, mending divides, the proper appreciation of diversity, and assimilation to the STRENGTH and UNITY that binds us as a nation. Merry Christmas, Ben Stein.

Apparently the White House referred to Christmas Trees as Holiday Trees for the first time this year, which prompted Ben Stein, to say, on CBS Sunday Morning:
    “My confession: I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejewelled trees, Christmas trees. I don’t feel threatened. I don’t feel discriminated against. That’s what they are, Christmas trees.
    It doesn’t bother me a bit when people say, ‘Merry Christmas’ to me. I don’t think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn’t bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu. If people want a nativity scene, it’s just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.
    I don’t like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don’t think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can’t find it in the Constitution and I don’t like it being shoved down my throat.
    Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren’t allowed to worship God? I guess that’s a sign that I’m getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.
    In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it’s not funny, it’s intended to get you thinking.”
    (Cut here for length– full post at link below.)
    My Best Regards, Honestly and respectfully,
    Ben Stein

• Sandra says:

Stein’s comment is based on a false premise. Nobody, even atheists, claim that America is an atheist country. Atheists object to theocracy or the government favoring one religion over other religions (or no religion). The objections pertain to government, not private practice of religion. Let me tell you, if the Muslims start taking control of the government the atheists will be on the front lines to combat it.

• TheLast Democrat says:

If the Muslims start taking control of the government, sure, a lot of atheists will be on the front line fighting it. But the Communist Atheists will be doing what they have been doing all along – sharing the goal of destroying their mutual enemy, our society.

The Communist atheists think they will somehow get the upper hand on all of this once our society falls. They believe, per a Hegelian view of history, that at that time the Hegelian dialectic between oppressors and oppressed, owners of the means of production and those who produce via labor, will have a “synthesis” into a never-before seen “government” of pure, local democracy in a land where no one owns anything, but everyone owns everything, collectively.

• deanna laurence says:

Sandra, you misunderstand what Stein said.

• Hillbilly4 says:

Mr Stein stumbles into the Truth of Christ: “..It shows that we are all brothers and sisters”…why is that so?
      Because, through the Incarnation, Christ was born into the Family of Man…we are ALL, through the Incarnation, brothers and sisters. This is the great unfolding mystery of the Incarnation. When we say ‘Merry Christmas”…we are whispering the Truth of Christ. Jews, Christians, Gentiles….we belong to God.

11. angryduc says:

This has Barry the Indio, Lindsey Graham, John McCain fingerprints all over it. I propose we just turn the lot over and let Putin sort it out.

12. Apfelcobbler says:

This assassination will speak to a completely different crowd than the usual gruesome and crude affairs.

It looks like it’s right out of some thriller geared toward Millenials. It’s a slick commercial geared toward Westerners.

• Apfelcobbler says:

Seems almost like a Western lifestyle recruiting tool – a cologne ad straight out of the NYT Magazine or Maxim, or the trailer for the latest James Bond thriller. Complete with skinny tie. Everything but the girl. The camera was even exactly in the right place.

13. Texasranger says:

President Trump On Refugees & Migrants “They’re Going Back”.!

President Trump On Refugees & Migrants “They’re Going Back”….

Repeat – “They’re Going Back”.!

Video 2016:

President Trump On Refugees & Migrants “They’re Going Back”.!

President Trump On Refugees & Migrants “They’re Going Back”….

Repeat – “They’re Going Back”.!

Donald J. Trump Will Now Be President 45 of The USA and “They’re Going Back”.!

Video 2016:

14. Laura Wesselmann says:

What a load of crap the current administration has left for Trump and company. Watch him take charge thus further discredit the Obama legacy.

15. annieoakley says:

I wish he could begin sending them back tomorrow. They don’t celebrate anything but killing anyway.

16. Trump needs to tell NATO that we will no longer lift a finger to defend any European nation that is committing suicide by importing barbarians.

17. robertnotsowise says:

Both Sky News in the U.K. and France 24 made slightly snarky comments that PE Trump called it terrorism before the German investigators did. Unreal.

18. anarchist335 says:

Nice AP pic of murderer, sure to be top of list for Pulitzer Prize for Photography. Islamist punk was shot dead 2 minutes later. Where is that pic?

19. R-C says:

It is going to be SO good to have a real president again!

20. Turkish ambassador assassinated, Islamic attack on Christmas shoppers in Germany and Barack Obama made par on the fifth hole.

21. GaryT says:

No exit wounds, no blood spatter or pooling. No smoke. This looks like a trailer to a movie or something similar. The dead shooter photo has what appears to be a Kool-aide stain on his shirt.

• svenwg says:

You have not seen many gunshot wounds, that is for sure. Most entrance wounds do not bleed as such, but leak plasma, the exit wound on the other hand bleeds profusely. I know as I was around when many of my friends died in just another war caused by politicians.

• mossback says:

Review the video again………the ambassador laying spreadeagled on the floor and a POOL of blood growing on his left side (our right) , just under his arm. The closeup when the shooting began shows his shirt collar flutter, again on the left side, …..most likely a bullet or a piece of a shattered round exiting his chest.

• GaryT says:

Yeah, I captured and slowed things and noticed the collar flap. Also blood pooling behind the head as he lay on the floor, had to look close. I was just thrown at first by the pure white lectern with not even a drop, after so many rounds. I also don’t trust “the news” anymore! I’ll have the same skepticism at the next and the next. It’s just me. Sorry.

22. Sam says:

Is that photo of Trump and Mattis from yesterday? Their expressions sure look like it.

23. Elwood says:

The only thing they understand is force. We need to send 2 cruise missiles and detonate them just outside the gates of Mecca. They would get the message. We would have no more problems.

24. Momof4 says:

There are no churches allowed in Saudi Arabia. Mass is said in the Italian Embassy and that is it. Meanwhile, the Saudis fund mosques, schools, Middle East Studies departments in colleges, and a variety of Muslim groups – in our country. Time to re-think that? Also, my small city has LOTS of Muslim physicians – is that common elsewhere?

25. Hillary heard about this ambassador being killed, she hads a statement…… “Meh”