A Thanksgiving Message From President-Elect Donald Trump…

President-elect Donald J. Trump asks everyone to join together, under a shared resolve, to Make America Great Again:

trump-pence-carson

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to A Thanksgiving Message From President-Elect Donald Trump…

1. Peter says:

He said blessed – he said God. I didn’t hear Obama say anything for 8 years.

• Pam says:

Don’t forget that both Trump and Pence along with Priebus and Conway attended church services on Sunday. Both of these men don’t attend church services just for show. 😉

• ZurichMike says:

Waiting for the ACLU to represent atheists and complain about that. SMH.

• Fake Nametag says:

I’ll never forget when Obama gave a speech at Georgetown and covered up all the religious symbols. Later, they claimed they had to do that because they couldn’t show favoritism to a specific religion.

If that was the case, why did you choose to use a Jesuit university as the venue for the speech?

And shame on Georgetown for letting Obama do it.

• ZZZ says:

and wait ’til he says MERRY CHRISTMAS

there may be a splodey-head epidemic…

2. Martin says:

3. Pam says:

4. Martin says:

5. james23 says:

Great message

6. George says:

Eric, I hope you and my other heroes here realize what you just did after two days of media incited chaos. Positive faith based emotions surrounding cold anger brings back logical thinking and rational debate. Uncontrolled emotions = irrational thoughts = no logical conclusions = little or no factual resolution. Sundance, you made a similar comment months ago which I believe would be a very beneficial post for your many fantastic people whom I’ve followed for the past 17 months. I’ve lived and provided instruction in this field for over 40 years because of several near death experiences due to battles with alcoholism. HAPPY ENDING! Please never forget the power of your words because you are truly essential to President Trump’s success. I love Trump and CTH is my refuge in which I have promoted to many but always with a WARNING on comments. We know nothing and Sean Hannity is to radical to believe. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for opening my eyes and remember because of my struggles and the Grace of God this man that knows little sees better than most. Don’t be angry and ignore if my words don’t apply.

7. Landslide says:

So thankful to God for our new President. It still feels surreal! And 306 Electoral votes!!! What history we have all made!! I love this feeling of hope and relief. All of our futures are infinitely brighter. Thank you, President Trump for all you have done and will do for America. You are inspiring. What a Thanksgiving we will all have!!

8. Emily Summer says:

I love it that he talks to us…..Americans. We don’t have to hear it from the news media. I remember FDRs fireside chats in the 40’s. (I was just a kid). I feel that Mr. Trump has a connection with all of us, and I love that. That Obama always felt he was too good to be bothered speaking to the American people. Thank you, Mr. Trump

9. Do you guys spot the secret sign of a trump supporter? The big thumb up!!! I find myself doing that a lot now.

10. WOW!!! That’s our President ladies and gentlemen, enough with the “President-Elect” stuff. This guy has already shown more leadership in the last 2 weeks than this country has seen in a LONG time.

This is seriously going to be my face for the next 8 years: 😀 😀 😀

“I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it, I’m about to lose control and I think I like it!” #MAGA

11. Dennis Leonard says:

Here is how the obama Whitehouse celebrates Thanksgiving,

12. bayousef says:

It is early on Thanksgiving morning and my first thanks goes to Sundance, et al for maintaining this site. If there were Internet Battle Medals given to those brave souls who have endeavored tirelessly to save our Republic, then Sundance should receive a Congressional Medal of Honor.

13. ZZZ says:

Happy Thanksgiving President Trump and family !!!

Happy Thanksgiving Treehouse peep-family !!!

Happy Thanksgiving America !!!

Hug, love-on, enjoy your families and friends.

This is a special holiday and that was a VERY special message.

14. rsanchez1990 says:

Even in his recorded messages, you have to love his speaking style. Thank God eight years of being lectured by a university professor are almost over.

15. blognificentbee says:

Happy Thanksgiving Treepers! Of the many things of which I am thankful, the Treehouse and it’s participants are high on this list this year. Wishing you all a day fillied with family and memorable moments. God Bless.

16. CO Gal says:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I loved PE Trump’s video message. Over 4 million views on Facebook so far. No Thanksgiving message from Obama or Hillary so far on either Facebook or Twitter.