Panic Amid The Department of Richard Windsor…

“If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.” ~ Ben Franklin

ohio-coal-e134542041343999.99% of the American electorate have yet to fully grasp of the scope of the 2016 election.

99.99% of Americans have sparse comprehension toward the meaning of 8 years without a federal budget – when contrast with a reality of a $986 billion (that’s billion with a “B”), “stimulus” bill that has been re-spent (used as an executive slush fund), and intentionally hidden behind the curtain of the UniParty.

99.99% of Americans have no cognitive concept of what is possible, because the water-carrying media never discussed the ramifications of an absent federal budget.

However, there is one person who knows, and the possibilities are jaw-dropping for the next President-Elect.  More on that later….  In the interim, the Federal Department of Richard Windsor is, well, apoplectic.

WASHINGTON DC – U.S. EPA employees were in tears. Worried Energy Department staffers were offered counseling. Some federal employees were so depressed, they took time off. Others might retire early.

And some employees are in downright panic mode in the aftermath of Donald Trump’s victory.

“People are upset. Some people took the day off because they were depressed,” said John O’Grady, president of American Federation of Government Employees Council 238, a union that represents thousands of EPA employees. After Election Day, “people were crying,” added O’Grady, who works in EPA’s Region 5 office in Chicago. “They were recommending that people take sick leave and go home.”

Rick Perry CowboyEPA employees stand to see some of the most drastic changes under the Trump administration, and they may be taking things a bit harder than other government workers.

The president-elect has vowed to repeal some of the rules they’ve toiled on for the last eight years during the Obama administration, including the Clean Power Plan rule to cut power plants’ greenhouse gas emissions.

Trump has even suggested abolishing the agency entirely, although that would be an uphill political climb. Trump has picked a top climate change skeptic to lead his EPA transition team — Myron Ebell of the Competitive Enterprise Institute — and has promised sweeping reforms in the agency that’s long been a target for industry groups and Republicans who say its rules overreach.

“If you look at the seven stages of grief, I’m still in denial. I will not look at the news. I will not read the news,” said an EPA career employee.  (read more)

trump-obama

This entry was posted in Economy, Election 2016, energy, Environmentalism, EPA. Bookmark the permalink.

583 Responses to Panic Amid The Department of Richard Windsor…

1. sundance says:

• dbobway says:

Of all the corruption going on behind our backs,

The EPA may be the most corrupt of them all.

They were a slush fund for untested and even failed environmental carpetbaggers.

An upstanding American rancher was murdered over it.

Water and air and forestry have all suffered over their policies to enrich sloth science.

Thank You Sundance.

You are a Saint.

• Saint Sundance! Has a nice ring to it.

• Deplorable cowwow says:

Their tendrils go deep. Think Weather Channel, dept of Edu, churches preaching climate change heresy, conservation Land Trusts gobbling up lands…if you pay it mind and think for more than a minute, you can come up with your own lists of diabolical control that has come into our country for other purposes of control. Remember SD says it’s a battle for your mind.

• azgulch says:

It’s going to be really tough to get qualified people in the EPA. Every one I have met coming out of school in the environmental sciences, the past 20 years, are rabid tree huggers. Even the ones in their late 40’s early 50’s have been brainwashed due to the money.

The only sane environmental guys I have met are all getting close to retirement. That includes me – close to retireing, never said I was sane.

• Steve says:

That’s fine. Don’t hire any new people, and the one’s that remain, have them do menial jobs, clean toilets, empty trash, let them play Donkey Kong at their desk;
          who cares they are worthless anyway. Maybe some of them will get so bored they will decide to leave on their own-then shut the EPA-sucker down.
          Same with BLM (Land mgmt, not the terrorist group). Start selling those federal lands back to the states, have them run the land; it’s theirs anyway. It’s the same thing BHO did with ICE, he told them not to do their jobs. Simple solution.

• dbobway says:

Protecting the environment needs to be nuts and bolts.

Wind turbines have killed more American eagles than ANY other “ANYTHING” in history.

Their noisy, they cause more pollution installing them than they could ever save.

Same with making Batteries and disposing of them

What happened to hydrogen???

It may be too CHEAP and it works!

I’ve heard Honda has a system to refill your car in your garage with Hydrogen and then run the electricity in your house off the grid.

That would be really bad!

• marcyo13 says:

EPA’s ridiculous response of sick days, etc. shows they really don’t understand that their days as people with good jobs ended November 9. Their complete irrelevance in our new America hasn’t really sunk in yet, has it?

• MVW says:

What most don’t understand is that companies are forced to fund socialist groups in liue of EPA fines.

Cut the money off and watch the evil wither. Huge news, massive, true revolution.

Companies should immediately go to Trump for relief from these blackmail payments.

• booger71 says:

There is a 501C3 corporation called Center for Biological Diversity that makes a really nice living suing the Interior Dept, BLM and Forrest Service. Oddly enough, most of their employees are lobbyists and lawyers, with just a couple of token Biologists. They have been ripping off the American taxpayers for years.

• R-C says:

The EPA was the boot heel, grinding into the throat of American business. They must pay for their actions.

The DoE was the money-launderer. They doled out billions of taxpayer funds to cronies (“Solyndra”, anyone?) They must pay for that.

• Janie M. says:

dbobway, here is a Forbes article I found in January of last year regarding the corrupt EPA. It is a 2 pager but worth the read:

“EPA’s Secret And Costly ‘Sue And Settle’ Collusion With Environmental Organizations”
        [excerpt]
        “Sue and Settle “ practices, sometimes referred to as “friendly lawsuits”, are cozy deals through which far-left radical environmental groups file lawsuits against federal agencies wherein court-ordered “consent decrees” are issued based upon a prearranged settlement agreement they collaboratively craft together in advance behind closed doors. Then, rather than allowing the entire process to play out, the agency being sued settles the lawsuit by agreeing to move forward with the requested action they and the litigants both want.

In other words, the agency throws the case, somewhat like Bre’r Rabbit agreeing to be thrown into a favorite brier-patch. A big difference however, is that in this case, Farmer McGregor and Mr. Rabbit were partners in the scam from the beginning. It’s the unwary American public that actually does get caught in the thorns.

While the environmental group is given a seat at the table, outsiders who are most impacted are excluded, with no opportunity to object to the settlements. Accordingly, both the litigants and the defendant agency, operating in coffee bars and friendly courtroom shadows, avoid the harsh outside glare of oversight. No public notice about the settlement is released until the agreement is filed in court…after the damage has been done.

• Why does the EPA allow the spraying of our skies with chemtrails?

Yeah.

• tampa2 says:

They need coloring books and Play-doh like the snowflakes at the University of Michigan.

• fuzzi says:

I had two hours of sleep election night.

I got up and went to work, anyway. I don’t work for the government, and can’t take time off for just being sad. Unreal.

• flyingtigercomics says:

This is what gets me. I went into hospital for a heart procedure and did work pretty much all the way in, actually in bed in hospital, in recovery and back home.

Government moochers have no idea. And government jobs have become a way to hide unemployable losers off of the unemployment statistics – same with all the worthless unproductive college ‘degrees’.

• drillerelite says:

Exactly what I had, 2 hours and a grouchy boss waiting. Lucky I don’t have to stick around the office for long 😂

• teekay says:

Yep, two hours of sleep. Managed to look presentable and even write some decent code during my ten hours at work. Can’t report that I saw any sad faces. Lots of smiles as I recall. Good times ahead is how we saw it. Private sector risk makes you stronger.

• Wend says:

My girlfriend has her own immigration law practice. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy after having radical cancer surgery. Still working hard and getting ready for an onslaught of new work under new immigration policies (actually just real enforcement of existing laws) after January 20, 2017. To their credit, she says all the government employees involved in immigration here in SoCal, Miami and Honolulu (she has work in the latter two places) are working very hard.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I am so sorry to hear about you girlfriends illness. She must be a real fighter to go through all of that and stay steady on her job. Impressive! My. Mom beat some very tough odds do it can be done. Mother used natural and chemo. No matter what you used to conquer the cancer make sure to detox from the chemo after. I wish you all the best of luck with this. Prayers for both of you!

• starfcker says:

Dbob, no. The IRS is the most corrupt. Tampa2, what they need is pink slips. Look at the size of that building. You ought to be able to run EPA out of a strip mall. I consider my self an avid environmentalist. But that perception changed when lawyers got involved, funded by my tax dollars on the fedèral level. Shut it down.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Everything important that the EPA accomplished occurred about 35 years ago.
          Since then it has grown more & more and done less & less for our environment.

• maiingankwe says:

I was raised that hunters and fishermen were the best conservationists out there. I still hold that to be true today.

• punkinseed says:

Don’t forget the loggers and miners. They always replant and reconstruct after their work is done. They’ve been doing that since the 30’s.

• maiingankwe says:

Punkinseed,
              You are absolutely right. Many times they leave it in better shape then when they had arrived. We have a huge gold mine quite a distance out of town, and I’ve witnessed parts where they have put it back together again when they are done with certain areas. It’s an amazing sight, especially when you see a moose drinking from the lake they created.

It is unfortunate they still carry the bad rap (which they had earned) from so many years ago. I’ve seen the before and after with what the miners are doing now, and I have no doubt the loggers have the same love and respect for where they are working too. It really is amazing to see what they do.

Thank you for pointing this out, a lot of people are still under the disillusionment from long ago. Not the majority of the people here though. 😊

• punkinseed says:

Thanks. I think the negatives come from tree huggers who think a tree is going to live forever and hate to give the real foresters/loggers the credit for actually saving and rebuilding the mess the fed/epa would leave to rot, burn, bugs and erosion.

• maiingankwe says:

I used to live where logging was a yuuge industry in north east Minnesota. I always got a kick when they would ask a tree hugger how they wiped their bums. I’m serious! They never had any qualms about asking questions like this.

Oh, and their faces were priceless. It never failed to get their mouths to drop open in shock. And then you could see their wheels turning and hitting dead end after dead end. I sure do miss those loggers. Great people. I don’t think I ever met one I didn’t like, and that is rare, there’s always someone in a group. I guess I never ran into or found one.
                  Stay smiling.

• punkinseed says:

Oh I know!What’s so stupid is the look on their face when shown the sign: Planted in 1988 or whatever year and it’s a big tree forest.
                  People don’t realize how fast Dougs and Hemlocks, etc. grow.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Conservationists have done much good. Preservationists who see man as an intruder are the problem!

• LCSmom says:

Seriously, when I read that thousands of employees were sad and depressed, I thought how many people work there? And that they have offices all over the country too.

I guess that’s how it is with every federal agency – total inefficiency and tons of paper pushers creating work for themselves to do in order to justify their big federal paycheck and pension.

• rjcylon says:

The Keystone Pipeline or the Wall at the southern border can keep ’em busy.

• Marygrace Powers says:

What ticks me off/ besides the sheer
            volume of employees/ is the blatant
            disregard of tax payers dollars/

I can still see that IRS a- hole sitting
            in a tub in Vegas with a glass of
            champagne/ stupid grin on his face/
            ALL ON OUR DIME/friggin Cold Anger/

Wait until Trump goes over
            EVERY DEPT with a fine tooth
            comb/ Heads will roll/
            I’m counting on it/

• Triggermom says:

I consider myself a CONSERVATIONIST not an environmentalist. Want clean earth, water and air, but not to the detriment of people’s livings. Ex CentrAL Cali vally, nearly a dust bowl because of a 2 inch bait fish. Logging cut, mining cut, alternative energy financed that doesn’t work. Be stewards of the earth, not facists towards the people.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

As we begin to “Drain the Swamp” around D.C. next year perhaps it would be wise to schedule little bit of White House renovation at that time? Meanwhile President Trump can run things from his Southern White House location at Mar-a-Lago. He could visit periodically but delay his move to Washington until sometime in 2018. That is my preferred scenario and am sticking to it. Downsizing the federal leviathan will cause a lot of turmoil in the District of Columbia and it may be advisable to keep our distance from the belly of the beast for the next 15 months or so.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Amen to that. I’ve been thinking about all the bad actors that got White House passes the last eight years. I don’t even like that he has to spend time in DC right now. It’s basically enemy territory.

• LCSmom says:

Every federal employee should have to demonstrate why their job is essential.

• Disgusted says:

This is an interesting thought. I want him in the White House eventually, yes, but he needs to wait until all kinds of tests, inspections, dry runs, and reinstatements [of the areas MO trashed with her ideas!] can be completed. Got to be safe, debugged electronically, and regal again!

• 2x4x8 says:

SunDance, we need to get behind a Bill that requires ALL EPA regulations to be APPROVED by Congress before they go into affect

simple and profound, can fit on 1 page

• andi lee says:

The old farmer who followed State regulations for building a pond on his land is sitting in a federal jail – for building a pond on his land. 😨

So many…too many, people / families harmed, I forget what State this was in.

2. Jaxvillekid says:

All of this is music to my ears. Amen!!!!!

3. Jim Rogers says:

Now the Establishment can taste the panic we Conservatives have endured over the rogue reign of Obama and a know-nothing, do-nothing Congress…..

4. Texas Mikey says:

Facists are panicked. It is critical Trump administration spay and neuter these departments as they are the reason we never move the ball forward. They act as a permanent left wing government no matter which party in control

5. npsrangerman says:

the FIVE stages of Grief are: 1-Denial, 2-Anger, 3-Bargaining (with G-d), 4-Depression, 5-Acceptance. Somehow, I just do not think Mr. Trump is going to bargain…

6. Reading that article ,I think President Trump should move to disband government unions,they are a oximorin[sp] anyway.

7. kingjulianx says:

This is so exciting taking the country back.

8. rjcylon says:

Yeah, this crap’s over now.

• rjcylon says:

BTW he deserved to win the Oscar because he was great in a great movie. Let’s make Hollywood Great Again.

• Sentient says:

Bwahaha. They “had to go to the southern tip of the planet to find snow”. Yeah, when you shoot in August, that’ll happen, you dipshit. We’ll have plenty of snow for him here in MN in a few weeks. Leo will be jetting off to the South of France, though.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Yeah, I guess they sort of missed the snow packs in the Cascades you can see from my house about that time. No doubt the same for the Sierra Nevada.
        Are these people just always drugged out and that unaware of their surroundings?
        Oh, wait.

• maiingankwe says:

We’ve got snow already where I live. It’s was two weeks late though. However, we have these cycles all the time. It just is what it is and we die hard locals know it.

Many of the years we got snow around September 10th, it’s why our grouse season starts August 10th, 11th or 12th. By the time the snow comes, all the leaves are off the trees for good hunting.

Weather goes in cycles just like the rest of Mother Nature. What’s the cycle for grouse, eight years? It has its highest peak for their population and their lowest, and it moves with their predators cycles. Their highest peak means the lowest peak for their predators and vice versa. It’s all common sense. No difficult equations needed.

I think if more people would just take the time to listen to Mother Earth we’d figure things out more easily. Instead, they keep throwing out this mumbo jumbo that only makes sense to them. It’s why we supposedly need them, so they can explain it all to us simple folks who just simply don’t know any better.

I’ve always believed that our Mother Earth was a common sense kinda Lady. If one would just take the time to listen to her, she would make far more sense to everyone questioning.

Note: I know most of you understand wildlife cycles, I was not trying to talk down to anyone. I used it for my sake to keep it simple. There are many here far smarter than I, and it’s why I come here to learn. I just don’t want anyone to be offended when it was not my intention. 🙂

Be well,
        Ma’iingankwe 🐾

• boojum says:

I’m with you Ma’iinganke. I was born and reared in New Orleans where I had a very magical childhood. Thought I was a city girl through and through. That is until I was captured heart and soul by Sedona, AZ. Turned out I am a desert creature visited by native spirits. I’m a nature girl now.

9. Mike says:

Dear EPA employees,
    You’ve made your bed with your lies, ineptness, fake studies, totalitarian acts and injurious policies. Now lie down in the compost pile with an extra layer of manure and eat some too, while you’re at it.

10. While Trump is at it, I suggest he dump the Department of Energy all together as well. That’s another worthless department, one among MANY.

• E, ROBOT says:

… and take the Department of Education with it.

• LOL!! Agreed! But don’t mention that to my sister 🙂

• facebkwallflower says:

Completely remove Dept of Education. Yes! 100% State’s control and business. NO federal regulations. NO rich states collectively supporting poor states’ education. If too poor to educate masses then that state can auction off their state or parts of it to other states; we are bright enough to change some boundaries.

Get rid of federal regulations for education, including the proposed “school choice” crap of “the money follows the child”.

• Nothing at all wrong with school choice. Choice promotes competition. Competition results in low prices and top quality. The “money” is the state and federal money. If parents don’t like the schools where their kids are going, the parents can move the kids.
          What do you object to about school choice? Perhaps you are being gaslit? Or am I missing something?

• facebkwallflower says:

What is wrong with it is government money, in the name of child and education, is going to private sectors. It also ceases being separation of church and state when the state sends money to a church school. Educational funds are not a right. The public schools are set up for everyone to go. If you want more or different, find your own way. It also causes one to abdicate public school services. Let me explain.

Here in Indiana homeschoolers could take any classes at the public schools they wanted, one or five, and be involved in sports. It was great. Our kids went to Choir at the high school. Also, if your district did not offer something that another district offered, like swimming or cosmetology, or auto mechanics, you could take it at a district that did offer it or had the sport.

Now that monies follow the child this is gone. Kids were enrolled in a State online public school but could no longer go to any classes or sports locally. Their virtual school, being virtual does not have shop, or golf, or football but now in order to take anything anywhere one must take at least five classes and submit to all state testings.

Homeschoolers can take a tax credit, which amounts to about 400 dollars, but can no longer pick up classes at the local highschool because of “follow the money”

Although Trump is genuine in this it is not getting the Federal Gov out of the State’s business and is still regulating it. At best school choice should be a state issue.

The freedom for us as parents is in walking away from the public offering of education and putting in our hands. with school choice following the money requires the children and their course of education and testings/progress and even whereabouts to be reported, monitored, analyzed, etc., The schools that accept the monies are first answerable then to the government and not their customers, which is the parent and child.

Welfare or feeding the poor is a good example. If you were hungry you had access to our food surplus. Canned goods, dry milk, dry beans, cheeze, eggs, and stuff. You got portions per family members and the Extension Services even taught you how to cook with all the foods. But after a time, people wanted variety. Now, they have variety to the point that they can buy so much more than food. But the cost has gone up and more are enrolled to the point it is a breaking system.

It is our choice to be free of government and not send our children to the collective schools that we pay for the community at large. The money is not ours to do with at will. Many, many pay property tax and do not have children; where is their rightful piece of the education pie?

I do NOT want my tax dollars to go to teach Islam to a child. Or any other religion, for that matter.

• booger71 says:

Why wouldn’t you want the money to follow the child? In Missouri we pay for our schools with property taxes. I home schooled my kids in the late 80’s. it would have been nice to have had the money I paid to paid in taxes to help fund the curriculum I bought or I could have used that money to apply toward a private school.

• KBR says:

We need to change the colleges and universities. Maybe a Dept of University Education meant to clean out the propaganda and replace it with truth, and see if we can start getting graduates with at least the equivalent of a 1970 high school education. And teach them to suck it up buttercup!

• Disgusted says:

I MUST reply here with my favorite of all time Trumpian Great Lines: “Get em outa here, and keep their coats!” (I think he said this in New Hampshire?”)

• Remington says:

THAT should be on top of the list….y’all about .o DO I. Spend a bazillion dollars and turn out idiots

• jwingermany says:

Cool! That would make the coin I received from the Secretary of Energy a collectors item and increase its value.

Abolish the Department of Energy NOW! 😀

• Sanj says:

FYI – Dept of Energy controls development and maintenance of Nukes which is why the TS clearance (Q Clearance) is very strict. DOE actually does some good work when not directed to fulfil social policy.

• Department of Energy was originally setup to do nuclear weapons research I believe. Maybe it’s a misnomer these days. But some of the work remains both highly classified and of high national security interest.

So, house-cleaning sure. Abolishment hold your horses.

• Mike says:

Unfortunately the Energy Department really is a bunch of nuclear waste dumps…

• SteveInCO says:

DOE (Energy) builds nuclear warheads.

Other than that, I agree–useless. If there’s something useful it’s doing, it’s probably something the market can handle–if the government will let it.

11. annieoakley says:

The EPA is more corrupt, far more corrupt, than the IRS. Nixon created it. It is not a part of the Constitution. Get rid of it yesterday.

12. Butch says:

A good start. God speed Mr. President. And may I just add how good it feels to say Mr President with a sense of pride and hope again.

13. Pam says:

They better not wait for me to feel sorry for them because I don’t. Trump is going to run that white house like it should be, like a boss!

14. RedBallExpress says:

If you want to see what a cooked up joke global warming is go to http://www.iceagenow.info/ They present very valid arguments that the earth is cooling off.

15. drillerelite says:

Next sentence in that article,
    Another EPA staffer said, “I don’t actually know anybody here that was supporting Trump.” That person said people are “worried” that their work over the last eight years will be unraveled. . . Oh too delicious, too much winning

16. justlurking14 says:

I had completely forgotten that former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used Richard Windsor as a fake email name back in Obama’s first term. This is going to get interesting:

17. Best sentence of all from that article: “There’s been speculation that many of Trump’s critics in the federal workforce might opt to leave or retire early.”
    Get ’em out NOW!
    YAY!!!
    MAGA!

18. Totally Domestic says:

How sweet it is!

19. WILLIAM F BUCKLEY GHOST says:

Most, if not all, federal law enforcement agency employees are ecstatic about Trump. Imagine Rudy Guiliani at DOJ. Jeff Sessions at DHS and ICE. Chris Christi at Labor enforcement investigating fraud in government programs like Job Corp and unemployment. insurance which is overrun with ID theft. An IRS Commissioner that actually allows IRS agents to stop the billions $$$ in refund fraud instead of saying….it’s just another welfare program! Not all federal employees are lazy liberals!

20. JoeS says:

Maybe the EPA will pay for the wall!

21. Alex says:

President Elect Trump will hit the EPA and every other out-of-control agency quickly and where it hurts the most, in their budgets. How I look forward to your “on-time and under budget” approach that only comes from a lifetime of building a very successful and large company. Thank you voters for bringing his unique skill set to the government table. Let the radical surgery begin!

22. wyntre says:

More on EPA head Gina McCarthy.

I Am Woman: Obama EPA Chief declares Agency the ‘She-P-A’

EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy: ‘We call E.P.A. the ‘She’ P.A. because the women have taken over, and we ain’t givin’ it up!’ – ‘We have made a tremendous amount of progress on our equality initiatives moving forward during this administration…You tell everybody. We do math all day long. We do science all day long.’

McCarthy received a Bachelor of Arts in Social Anthropology from the University of Massachusetts at Boston.

McCarthy has said she “doesn’t actually need the raw data in order to develop science. That’s not how it’s done.”

During a recent Congressional Hearing, Rep Dana Rohrabacher (R) was shocked that McCarthy did not have any idea what percentage of the atmosphere was made up of carbon dioxide (CO2).

“You’re head of the EPA and you did not know? …Now you are basing policies that impact dramatically on the American people and you didn’t know what the content of CO2 in the atmosphere was… the justification for the very policies you’re talking about?”

This is not the first time McCarthy has flunked knowing basic science. In a Senate hearing in March, McCarthy was unaware of climate data showing no increase in extreme weather.

• So the EPA is all about “equality initiatives”. NASA became “Muslim outreach”. Our armed forces are now a daycare center. Our entire government is a social experiment. Meanwhile our vets can’t get medical care, inner cities are 3rd world jungles, the national debt is more than $20 trillion and men can join little girls in the restroom. President-elect Trump has a huge job ahead of him.

• wyntre says:

All he has to do is “Drain The Swamp!”

😀

• Mike says:

All he has to do is “Drain The Swamp!”
          Not only are there the snakes, fetid waters and alligators, but unexploded ordinance, criminals, globalist psychos and perhaps lots of WMDs…

• JoeS says:

It is just simple. All of these agencies are most interested in growing the agency itself. The work they do is to justify the growth.

Yes, there are true believers in climate change and whatever, but I think they are not at the top of the agency.

The thread of political correctness is across every agency. That is another entire industry.

How many companies websites use the word sustainability? Where did this thought come from? It is an industry in and of itself! It began with Obama! It too cuts across agencies! College have minors-majors-masters-PHDs in sustainability! It is all BULL! Industry does best i terms of sustainability by itself by ensuring that resources are available for the future.

When government makes too many of these decisions, it just costs everyone more. Resources are not allocated most efficiently.

• wyntre says:

• Rickster says:

I’m shocked, just kidding. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING a libtard idiot does or says anymore shocks me. 🙂

• Kristen says:

That totally sounds like The Onion. The fact that it’s not is horrifying.

23. keebler AC says:

Trump is very thorough once he studies an issue and calls on experts. This much we can trust in him.

24. The Boss says:

Real estate values in Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland are going to fall. Sell now!

25. rjcylon says:

Trump will be compassionate but fair to the climate change folks, as he is towards members of any other religion. With an improving economy there will be better opportunities for people to actually do something productive, instead of using junk science as a way to completely destroy our way of life. I wouldn’t exactly call that a “public service”.

GLOAT. I can’t help it. Sundance is right, it’s going to take a long time for this stuff to sink in. I am SO HAPPY that the global warming nuts no longer have their mitts on our country. And since it is literally a religion to them they are absolutely losing their minds over this. Our culture is completely going to change now.

26. Sandra-VA says:

All the EPA should be doing is ensuring that factories don’t spew their garbage into the waterways and air, sewage doesn’t flow into our waterways and that water plants meet acceptable levels of CLEAN WATER delivered to their constituents. At most, this should only require a small dept of around 100 people to offer guidance to States with a small cadre of scientists for testing purposes. Factories and States can pay for it too.

• booger71 says:

My belief is that a state EPA would be better equipped to handle their own problems

• Sandra-VA says:

Since waterways don’t start and end in a State, I really think there needs to be a central body that can lay basic guidelines and help with disputes etc etc.

• Mike says:

Probably something under the Interior Dept.
          The EPA needs to be handled like Carthage…

• punkinseed says:

Do you have any idea how long the waiting list for a permit to get ON the permit list is for a municipal water supply so cities and munis can improve or upgrade their water systems? Take a guess. … TEN YEARS! or longer. And, if you want to jump the line, you have to pay a ton of $$ to get closer to the top of the list.

• Plus water purity testing is done by and in private labs. No need for bureaucrats to do that, if any actually do.
        People are so used to govt doing stuff that they have forgotten or never knew that most was done in the private sector.
        It’s like garbage collection. Some places think that is a “natural” govt function. Other places (mine) have private companies doing the job. In Portland OR there are competing companies doing the work!
        Instead of proposing how govt can be “improved,” let’s work on proposing how these goods and services can, and should, be provided in and by the private sector.

27. Kay Elle says:

One of my favorite sites (after this one, of course) has been http://www.climatedepot.com/ As could be expected, Marc Morano and his crew are celebrating our new President Elect too!

Excerpt:

Climate Depot publisher Marc Morano’s statement on President Elect Donald J. Trump:

Morano: “Climate sanity has been restored to the U.S. No longer do we have to hear otherwise intelligent people in charge in DC blather on about how UN treaties or EPA regulations will control the Earth’s temperature or storminess.

The election of Trump tonight was one of pure enjoyment for those concerned about silly, sovereignty threatening and purely symbolic climate policies that have been imposed on the U.S. without a single vote. Skeptics also enjoyed watching the grieving faces of the mainstream media on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, as the Trump election night shock sunk in.

“What they (the Democrats & warmists) are so afraid of is this: Trump is the first Republican Presidential nominee that has ever staked out a strongly science supported skeptical position not only on climate science claims, but also on the so-called ‘solutions’.

Read it all here: http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/09/trump-wins-u-s-presidency-climate-skeptics-rejoice-set-to-dismantle-defund-unepa-climate-agenda/

28. Dommy says:

President-Elect Trump repeatedly promised to end job killing regulations which means getting rid of the 3-letter regulation-spewing federal agencies which means firing all the wailing leftist federal deadwood.
    Bwa-a-a-a-h!!

29. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Now why would federal employees be upset over the results of the general election? I thought federal employees works for the people and not politicians? The people have decided on a different course. Isn’t up to federal employees to carry out the wishes of the boss? Federal employees are the only employees who got to run roughshod over the boss. That’s because the managers promoted by the boss decided to join forces with the other employees and ignore the wishes of the boss.

Well the boss has had enough. A new overseer has been selected. All those employees who do not like it can take their disapproval and trauma, pack up their cubicles and leave. The boss is back in town.

Oh, and don’t think you can take any of the boss’ property with. And if you let the door hit you on the way out, the boss will not be paying disability.

30. Snowflakes are melting, yikes global warming!!! 😉😉😉😉 /sarc

31. kinthenorthwest says:

One thing that I seem to have to remind many over and over again is that “Rome Was Not Build in a Day”
    Our country was not destroyed by the DC politicians overnight, they did it over a few decades. Actually feel that not only were the Clintons involved in the destruction of DC as early as the 90s, but feel that there is a huge chance it started with Bush Sr. (If I am right Reagan is and has been rolling in his grave for many years now, even if he had his faults)
    Its takes only a day or two to bring down a building — Give Trump some time for it takes several months or every years to bring back up a good building in solid shape.
    I believe that Trump can do it given the right tools and support.

32. sundance says:

33. The EPA is staffed entirely by socialist activists that have been intent on destroying America, one business at a time. TRUMP should change the EPA to an agency that (are you ready?) actually has scientists tasked to help companies as far as pollution abatement. Think on that, instead of our over regulating government literally destroying our manufacturing base, they help them be successful. Hey, I like everyone hates pollution BUT you cannot create a product without changing it’s natural form into something useful without creating pollution. In the past companies polluted and skated criminal charges because of paid political interests, if someone (or company ) knowingly pollutes it’s off to jail. Believe me if they were going to jail, they would not criminally pollute.

34. TwoLaine says:

Back when I was on fb, before they drove me away, I was, of course, friends with many of my old high school alumni. There was one gal that worked for the EPA that was nauseatingly Pro-Oh? Pro-ObamaCare, pro-anything to do with the scum currently in the WH. I can only hope she is curled up in the fetal position somewhere too. Puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. That and the rest of my old high school “friends” who voted for the current scum and ILLary. I hope they are all enjoying their ObamaCare now. They all acted like it was gold-plated when it rolled out.

• screwauger says:

Oh I can relate. I’m from a small town in Northern NY that would likely not exist if not for Fort Drum (10th Mountain Division).. All industry is gone and the two primary employers are the federal govt (army civilian workforce) and NYS Corrections (they built dozens of prisons back in the eighties to house NYC criminals. My facebook, though many did support Trump, is full of lefty govt employees who would always support their largess and huge vacation and compensation packages. Heck they get sent home ig the humidity goes above a certain wet bulb reading. My oldest sister (I have commented a lot about her) has been unbearable since Tuesda. Spouting msm talking points, attacking anything positive as gloating and, has now resorted to one word derrogatory comments on any Trump post. Her spouse is a retired civilian veteran and together they are closing in on being blocked.

• TwoLaine says:

I can’t say I ever blocked anyone, but I definitely unfriended many of these people. It’s one thing to have an opinion. It’s another to be a constant troll with your opinions.

During the Obama Govt Shutdown I fell upon a fb group for these non-essential govt employees. It was actually quite disgusting how well they were all making out, while the rest of us took a beating. It made me quite ill, but was definitely an eye opener.

• splat! says:

Federal Employees have their own health plans. They are not on Obamacare. But yes, the FEP’s are pretty much gold-plated.

35. 3 words

DRAIN
    THE
    SWAMP!

36. jwingermany says:

I don’t know everone here is talking about being happy and ecstatic. Even gloating about the win. All day, I couldn’t figure out why I have been so down. That’s when I realized…

I am suffering Trump-rally withdrawal syndrome. 😦

37. Pigg says:

Let us not forget the benefit that our Military will receive now they do not have to convert to using “Green Energy” . What a waste of money and endangering our troops that this effort has been.

38. ZZZ says:

painful but necessary. illegl immigration is not the only thing that will cause us to no longer be a country…taxed and regulated to death suffocates the populace to the point of inaction. this is MUSIC to my ears…buh bye epa.

39. itswoot says:

Easy, peasy solution:

Relocate all EPA offices from Washington DC, and around the country, to locations alongside the San Andreas Fault in California. Use prefabs for the new facilities, and mobile homes for ‘temporary’ living quarters. Give EPA employees the option to relocate to the new locations, or turn in their resignations.

40. Between destroying that western river by dumping that yellow crap, and the Flint water crisis, these emotionally unstable EPA workers have a lot to answer for! Break time is over kids, GET BACK TO WORK or BEAT IT.

• The Recent Republican says:

I’ll never forgive the EPA for what they did to that river in Colorado (that ran down into other Western states, ruining a valuable tourist, fishing, and drinking water resource until the arsenic and poisonous metals clear out). An Indian tribe was devastated by it. Whatever the department was meant to do in the beginning, they are now a corrupt bunch of goons — often going after ranchers for having a gall to build a watering hole for their livestock. These people deserve what is coming to them.

41. drillerelite says:

Is it too soon to start getting equipment and labor shipped out to Mt Rushmore? I image they’ll need some drilling done

42. Doogiesblog says:

I think there is only five stages of grief, however the left might have added safe space and rioting to their interpretation of them.

43. LP says:

Another Trump effect, they are self-deporting!
    The media loves these hysteria stories, the wailing, the gnashing of teeth.
    I’ll believe these overpaid-crats when I see their backsides.
    Government unions should be disbanded.

44. TwoLaine says:

“Here’s why this is so significant if you believe the public’s business ought to be conducted in public: Nobody in government has ever gone to jail for violating the FOIA.

Jackson isn’t going to jail, either, but at least now she won’t be running the EPA under an alias.”

WHY? Why isn’t she going to jail?

IF we can go after ILLary and team, we can go after her. She BROKE THE LAW. Lois Lerner too. ALL of these heads and their subordinates who subverted U.S. Laws and the U.S. Taxpayers right to know what their TOO well-paid “public” “servants” are up to.

• TwoLaine says:

IF it is not in TRUMP’s contract with America, he needs to add that Congress and all of their minions will be subject to FOIA as well. Enough with the backroom meetings and shenanigans in the SWAMP.

WE NEED SUNLIGHT for ALL!

• Sherlock says:

One good thing to do that shouldn’t be terribly difficult would be to pass legislation making FOIA violations criminal violations. Now, I believe the only real penalty is attorney’s fees granted to the prevailing party. Not certain, but I think that’s the extent of the penalty–borne, of course, by the taxpayer.

• TwoLaine says:

Any fees should come out of their pockets, either presently or from their pensions. It is federal fraud and corruption, pure and simple.

• Sherlock says:

Look what Judicial Watch has been put through over the years. But for them, it might have never been known that HRC used a private server. They are still fighting for emails from State, and State has claimed it may take something like 20 years to comply! Turn these into criminal violations, lock a few people up, and it will stop overnight. Guys from State would not do well in a prison, believe me.

• TwoLaine says:

I know. I was thinking a lot about that this AM while I was reading through the trending topic “2016 Election Thank You Note” on Twitter. I saw plenty of WikiLeaks, but zero Judicial Watch.

Then, later, I’m cleaning out old files to get ready for 2017, and was going through some old Judicial Watch mailings i saved, after the 2014 elections.

If it weren’t for them, we’d probably have no Voter ID laws intact, illegals would be swarming our country even worse, the list goes on and on.

We owe them a tremendous debt of gratitude. It’d be nice if the TRUMP Presidency brought them a little relief and free time. 🙂

45. Tparty says:

Keep the pressure on and great thibgs will be accomplished for the American people.

• Bull Durham says:

I like the spirit of this message. And I truly believe Trump wants to end the wars and to build a sustainable global security system with the other great civilizations. He speaks of the horror of nuclear war. It is his utmost concern for the nation. This video is a good reminder that all the people of the globe want peace. We just have to eliminate terrorism and hegemony. Not easy. But possible.

46. Keln says:

Believe me, I can tell you there are a lot of Department of Energy employees that were as happy and excited as kids on Christmas morning after the election results were reported.

The EPA should absolutely be emptied or done away with altogether. It is a protection agency, but it doesn’t protect the environment. They protect large corporations from competition. That’s what all of their restrictive regulations are about; to make it as challenging as possible for new businesses to grow and challenge the big companies who own the political class.

Parts of the DOE have been used to do the same. The NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) has been used as a hammer to do everything possible to hamper new reactor designs and construction. It isn’t about reactor safety; it’s about keeping a tight leash on energy production and not allowing actual clean energy alternatives to upset the climate change narrative.

France went nuts with nuclear and has the lowest emissions of an industrial nation. We, on the other hand, clamped down tighter with regulations. All for nefarious reasons.

Yes, the potential ahead of us is limitless. I can’t wait to see it.

• MVW says:

The EPA is the agency to transfer money by force from corporations to socialist organizations. The way this is done is to threaten huge fines and criminal prosecution or pay money to these organizations.

I am not kidding.

• Sherlock says:

You are absolutely right, and most people have no idea how this works. Goes on in state courts as well–extortionate lawsuits brought, settlement includes big payouts to the favored “charity” or NGO of the government’s choice. This requires judicial collusion–brave judges won’t go along with the egregious examples. I’ve seen this personally, and once one judge says “No thanks” they quietly judge-shop until they find the rubber stamp guy (not hard to do at all). Corrupt to the core.

• georgiafl says:

Just reading about how this happens in Russia. If anyone starts a successful business in Russia, soon they are beset with a slew of lawsuits, fraudulent charges and huge fines end up with the state confiscating the nice little profitable business.

Obama tried to make the USA a third world dictatorship with this sort of scams to make money for his regime and cronies.

47. sDee says:

“U.S. EPA employees were in tears. Worried Energy Department staffers were offered counseling. Some federal employees were so depressed, they took time off. Others might retire early.”

Wonderful! I have seen far too many decent hardworking Americans lose their jobs , security, retirement and happiness while the Federal parasites grew big and fat.

I feel nothing for them. I hope the decadent suburbs of DC turn to ghost towns..

These people spent their entire careers in absolute deceit and dishonesty – confiscating our money and our property – only to turn around and use it to destr0y our jobs, our freedom our sovereignty.

Good riddance to the parasitic class..

48. Coast says:

I would like to examine the mission statement and their annual accomplishment report for the last three years….if they weren’t doing anything for the citizens of Flint, then I see no purpose for the EPA.

49. lo says:

Boo hoo….they see their personal money trees disappearing. I feel so bad for them!