November 9th – Post 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

Today we dance.  You did it.  Congratulations U.S.A.

There will be some post-election debriefing as we assemble some important discussion threads.  However, consider this an open discussion thread as we boldly assert, with all the righteous resolve each of you deserve:

2010_01-19-can-you-hear-us-nowtrump-grin-2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

1,771 Responses to November 9th – Post 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

1. Summer says:

I wonder how much Bill and Hillary will be paid by Wall Street and the foreign countries for their speeches from now on, and how much money will be donated to their foundation.

2. NHVoter says:

Kelly Ayotte lost her senate seat.

3. Pepperjelly says:

Liberals are crying today that they are going to “fight and take their Country back”. Where have I heard that before, LOL! The election isn’t even 24 hours old yet, Trump has done nothing but take a nap (hopefully), and they’re already whining.

4. barton2016 says:

I miss the rallies ☹️️

5. Athena the Warrior says:

Where do these radio people get such massive egos from? I have to turn Hannity off because he’s taking President-elect Trump’s proposals and saying that he will come up with a plan by the end of the week. He also just listed what President Trump needs to do right off the bat. President Trump already has a one time 10% repatriation fee for businesses to bring money back into the country. Hannity though has come up with an 8% fee but companies have to invest $50 million into hard hit areas like Detroit or Philly. Never mind that this violates free market principles, you can’t force companies to make investments into certain communities.

I’m pretty sure that President Trump already came up with his 100 day plan. Stuff like this bugs me to no end because I despise people taking credit for other’s work.

• duchess says:

Hannity has irritated me as has Laura Ingraham ( always telling Trump what he HAS to do), but Hewitt really has bugged me more than anyone else. I cannot imagine a talk show “host” more out of tune with the electorate than him. Sundance warned us that many in the media would be unmasked and he was so right. I have turned them off-Levin, Rush etc.

• NorthIdaho says:

Me too. These Radio/TV hosts are insufferable. Always telling Mr. Trump what to do. NO Respect!

6. arete55 says:

There must be an extraordinary sense of relief in every “Thin Blue Line” household this morning.

Dangerous threats remain, but a Clinton Administration, permitting a German level of “refuge” immigration, could only produce havoc as we have never experienced.

Trump the Liberator and Reformer

Our precious police, firefighters, and 1st responders, carry out missions, heroically, under enormous stress and with acute potential personal vulnerability.

America, under Trump, will, once again, have all their backs……Should never have been otherwise.

7. Garrison Hall says:

8. chick20112011 says:

Concerned transexuals starting a fundraising movement for “passport fee help”.
    User Actions

Kendra Albert
    ‏@KendraSerra
    If you need money for passport fees, email me at kendra.serra@riseup.net. I have volunteers. We’ll find you the money. #translawhelp

12:41 PM – 9 Nov 2016

• nimrodman says:

What, trannys somehow can’t obtain their own passports? What am I missing?

Oh yeah … any semblance of self-reliance and personal responsibility.

9. BakoCarl says:

Oh, What A Beautiful Morning

There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow,
    And the sun is a-risin’ with its beauty aglow.
    The countin’ is done and the victory won.
    The years of corruption will all be undone.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin’
    Oh, what a beautiful day
    I’ve got a wonderful feelin’
    Every thing’s goin’ our way

Trump’s truth vanquished lies like an antidote.
    Deplorables responded with a monster vote.
    Hillary and her elites are defeated, morose.
    Hillary this morning? Just a piece of burnt toast.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin’
    And oh, what a beautiful day
    I’ve got a wonderful feelin’
    Every thing’s goin’ our way

The patriots are here, singin’ an old song
    Of freedom and liberty, ten million voices strong.
    For truth and justice have retaken the day,
    All for the people, and the American way.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin’
    Oh, what a beautiful day
    I’ve got a wonderful feelin’
    Every thing’s goin’ our way

We all gather ‘round, with heads all bowed,
    To thank our God and make a vow.
    This victory was won by God’s own hand;
    We promise to remember this is His land.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin’
    Oh, what a beautiful day
    I’ve got a wonderful feelin’
    Every thing’s goin’ our way

10. JohnP says:

All of a sudden guess who everyone wants to talk to?

Panicked EU chiefs hurriedly invite Trump to discuss trade negotiations over fears America’s new president would rather deal with BRITAIN

11. JohnPaulJohnes says:

A few weeks before the election, Kellyanne Conway said they were actively interviewing people for Trump’s cabinet.

I am eager to hear some name’s, but I also want him to take his time and to not release any hint’s,
    It would be good to hear the names soon after the position has been accepted.

12. Concerned Virginian says:

OK, so maybe the Secret Service can deal with this?—
    Marilyn Manson, a so-called “rock artist”, released a music video with a song that depicts the MURDER OF DONALD TRUMP.
    Breitbart.com/ main page, scroll down. This is UGLY STUFF.

13. TheTorch says:

This election is a pivotal moment in America’s history, but we should also never forget is how important the election of Donald Trump is to the rest of the world, and Britain in particular.

This has re-invigorated BREXIT at just the right time, when the globalist cabal is trying to derail it in the United Kingdom. It has focused minds to such an extent, that they are in total panic in the British establishment. BREXIT will now happen as planned – just WATCH. They are terrified that if they go against the will of the people they will thrown out and replaced by UKIP MP’s at the next election.

For Israel, Russia and Egypt this is a victory for them to, they now have a President they can work with and rebuild the decimated relationship by the Chicago MOB currently residing in the White house.

This is a truly magnificent victory for the American people and will be one for the history books, but it is also a victory for a lot of other countries, who will be able to share in America’s joy.

The scale of this victory is over whelming. America has just installed one of the most powerful Presidency’s in American history – with all levers of power.

This is going to be one heck of a ride 😀

14. i'm just sayin'.. says:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Schumer won’t really leave the US now that Trump won
    By Fox News November 9, 2016 | 3:38pm

15. Dora says:

16. NJ transplant says:

Sundance deserve a lot of credit for Trump’s historic win. I just donated some money to Sundance. Let’s all help Sundance out like we helped Trump.

17. Jan Sanne says:

President Trump has a lot to fix.
    He must restore confidence in Gov’t by firing a lot of people starting with State Dept and the VA.
    He must restore justice by purging the DOJ of all of those who have perverted it.
    He must restore the rule of law by applying it to those who thought themselves above it. His new AG must prosecute the Clintons and those that helped them lie, destroy evidence, and cover-up crimes.
    He must restore faith in our voting process by getting rid of electronic machines and helping states purge their voting rolls of dead and ineligible voters.
    And he must restore the position of the President that has been so badly tarnished by so many by explaining why so many things have to be done and how he will accomplish them.

• J Miller says:

Yes, he has a lot to do, but some of the things you list are not within the power of the president without Congressional support for legislation to do so. He can’t just fire government employees without serious cause. While he’s already been working on ways to be able to fire people more easily, federal employees are highly protected and often can be gotten rid of only through attrition. He may also have no power to get rid of electronic voting machines as those are most likely under the discretion and control of each state. He needs our support and we cannot expect things to go the way we think are best. When you hire a CEO he does not have to explain everything he does, he just has to show he is doing his job by getting results. The American people need to understand that we have to allow him to make decisions that he feels are best. If he does not do a satisfactory job, then that’s what reelections are about.

• J Miller says:

Don’t get too caught up in hoping for prosecution of Hillary. This afternoon it was reported that the White House has confirmed they are open to giving her a pardon. She will be untouchable. We just need to move on and settle for Trump winning if that happens.

• NoeliCannoli says:

The DOJ should not be spared scrutiny. Holder and Lynch and their minions need to be investigated and the deep rot scraped out.

• CO Gal says:

Even though she deserves it, I kind of think it would be a distraction from more important work that needs to get done.

• CO Gal says:

But whatever. Why does she need a pardon when she has done nothing wrong;)

• Ken Lawson says:

That would be a natural question, but contrary to what most people think, they are able to make someone guilty who actually may have done nothing wrong. I’ve met two federal prosecutors who left their jobs because they couldn’t live with themselves because of all the people they put behind bars that were not guilty of a crime, but they simply got on the wrong side of someone who had political power. I mention that because these people know that the justice system really isn’t just. That’s one of the reasons why when Nixon was pardoned he was pardoned for any crimes he’d committed or that he may have committed. They worded it to cover anything he had done knowingly or that he could be accused of doing that he may not even have known. It’s a very dirty and sticky business when dealing wth this stuff.

• Sara in NC says:

Would that apply to the Clinton Foundation, also? If the investigation is ongoing, can he pardon her?

• JohnP says:

The president’s power of pardon is limited by the constitution to crimes against the federal government and federal law. That’s a tough one, but any state or civil charges he has no constitutional authority to pardon. Charges made in other countries would also be out of his pardon power.
        Transactions linked to the Clinton Global Initiative have occurred in countries such as Panama, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, British Anguilla, the Bahamas, Switzerland, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Liechtenstein, Guernsey, Jersey, Malta, Luxembourg, Monaco, Gibraltar, Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Turkey, Cyprus, France, Belgium, Italy, Canada, China, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, Singapore, Thailand, Mauritius, Ecuador, Guatemala, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Samoa and Vanuatu, as well as various “undisclosed” and “undetermined” locations.

• JohnP says:

If evidence exists that the Clinton Foundation violated the laws of another country after 1/27/2017 it could be “passed along”. Most of the countries above could care less, but I see several listed who really enjoy jamming up ugly Americans.

• maxx power says:

I wouldn’t count on her being untouchable. If obama was involved in crimes, (which he was) the pardon can be voided I believe. He cannot issue a pardon for crimes he was involved in. If I was Trump, I would prosecute her, pardon or not. Let OUR new judges sort it out.

• Lucille says:

I’m curious. Does the law cover pardoning someone for crimes for which there has been no indictment or conviction?

• nevercrywolf says:

I want to see her prosecuted. We can not continue to let these people in power get away with their crimes. We need to bring back equal justice under the law. How will we ever stop this criminal behavior by powerful people if we continue to let them get away with it.
        These powerful people are some of the biggest criminals on earth. They have Betrayed the public trust.

18. burnett044 says:

of the clintons the Bushes the MSM the Rinos …the libturds …I have said i would not piss on them if their guts were on fire…..now some say I am too harsh…for them I play this song….

and have a nice day

19. NHVoter says:

20. kenmar1965 says:

• Sandra says:

That was AWESOME. Normally I would feel sorry for the loser supporters, but they were so horrible to Trump and horrible to us from the day Trump announced his candidacy! And they ignored all of the signs that it was going to be a close race and Trump might win. They were so sure Hillary was going to win. Plus, they were supporting the most corrupt candidate we have seen in modern history. All of this together made me LMAO watching that video. 🙂

• Sandra says:

I have to watch it again. I’m basking in smug right now. 🙂

• Vixey says:

Exactly, Sandra! I’m normally not one to be a sore-winner, but these people are just completely beyond logic and common-sense. After all the insults, threats, violence, manipulating, and total lack of reason on their part, I honestly cannot help but thoroughly enjoy this victory.

• maxx power says:

Yep. I’ve been beating them over the head on Fb all day today. I have no sympathy for them. They are our enemies, not countrymen. I want them all gone from my country. I want to beat them down into dust. I don’t want the left to be a viable threat any longer.

• NoeliCannoli says:

Delightful afternoon pick-me-up. Thank you.

• Sandra says:

Someone on Zero Hedge perfectly summed it up:

Go home and cry…

The adults have to get to work and clean up your mess now…

• sunnydaze says:

Is this normal for people to be sobbing just cuz their candidate lost?

Cuz I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before. But maybe it happens all the time and I just somehow missed it?

Serious question, if anyone knows the answer.

• Sandra says:

I think they were so certain she was going to win it heightened the disappointment. Plus most of them look pretty young, they’re probably coddled snowflakes who have never lost anything. And they probably never listened to an entire Trump rally or speech and got all info from the MSM so they think Trump is Hitler. Time for them to grow up.

21. JohnP says:

Don’t you just feel deplorable?

The World’s richest people loose $41 billion dollars after Trump wins.

Carlos Slim – Lost $5.1 billion
    Eva Gonda Rivera – Lost $487 million
    Lorenzo Servitje Sendra – Lost $397 million
    U.S. billionaires, who account for one-third of the Bloomberg wealth ranking, had the biggest dollar loss, falling $9.3 billion.

Never bet against Donald Trump. Gold is up, bonds are up, and the dollar is up.

22. I wish Sent. E. Warren would read our founding documents and then just maybe she would understand that we are a democratic republic not a democracy. US US

• Sandra says:

If they don’t like the law, they need to change the law. It’s that simple.

I’m sure if Hillary had won the electoral college vote but lost the popular vote Pocahontas would have been silent.

She’s planning to run in 2020, right?

• Dave Radetsky says:

We can’t forget that the left has been working for years to get rid of the Electoral College. It would be a terrible idea and make the votes of Americans who live in smaller populated areas obsolete. They will probably use this as a way to convince people the Electoral College is not fair and we need to get rid of it. We will need to educate people as to the benefit of the Electoral College to stop them.

• wiggyky says:

We need to bring back the Federalist Papers. They explain a lot of why certain items were included in the Constitution and what they are suppose to do. Don’t rely alone on the words within the Constitution. Find out why.

• sunnydaze says:

In her speech today, Hillary called the US a “Constitutional Democracy”.

Creepy. The minute I heard that, I felt like like we’d escaped disaster by a hairs breadth.

Thank God we got Trump.

• TheLast Democrat says:

Yes, I got the creeps also. I received the speech as an email “thanks” form her, earlier today.
        I had to look the term up. -Technically, the term applies to the U.S. because we have a constitution and the populace votes for leaders. However, it is an insufficient term, since we are a republic.

These communists parse language a lot. Using “democracy” is how they have sidled up to unwitting democrats across the years. What you and I mean by Democracy is not what Amy Goodman means. Not by a stretch.

• Athena the Warrior says:

I have a hard time believing that Crooked won the popular vote. They did this to Bush as well. I think they “find votes” to give the Democrats the popular vote to them riled up.

23. Lucille says:

From Judicial Watch:

We wanted to let you know about the following updated media appearance…

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton is rescheduled to appear on “Fox and Friends” on the Fox News Channel in the 7 am ET hour tomorrow, Thursday, November 10, 2016, to discuss how Judicial Watch’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails changed history.

Sincerely,
    The Judicial Watch Team

24. Ivehadit says:

I’m laughing at the cnn mouthpieces talking about Donald getting his first big national security briefing today on all our deep secrets. LOL, we dont have any more secrets after hillary opened up the server anyone and everyone!

President Trump! What a beautiful sound…

25. Wish my father was alive to see this and to share this moment with him. He was for Perot in 92, Buchanan in 96, and always against NAFTA.

To everyone out there who’s father is still alive, give your father a call if you haven’t already, even if they voted for HRC.

• paulraven1 says:

Likewise. I’ve said before here that my father had many similarities to Donald Trump — dynamic, creative, courageous, unorthodox and highly successful CEO in New York. He died in 2009. We would have had some great times around Trump’s rise and victory. My appreciation for my father’s work and for the ethic of the businessman enabled me to understand and appreciate Trump and his gift to our country.

• Dehbashi says:

Funny you say that but my dad texted me this morning about the election. He was completely anti-Trump so I was surprised how calm he was. He basically said that he would focus on the economy, leave the other things alone be successful like Reagan and Bill Clinton. I have different views of Bill but it was at least nice to hear that. Actually from what I can tell my family was pretty calm which surprised me. I thought they would get ticked off at me since even though I didn’t really tell them they knew I voted for Trump. Unlike others, I knew I couldn’t convince my family to vote for him. I did try by being subtle in showing why he was good I knew it was impossible. But except for one stepbrother, none of them vote so it didn’t affect the outcome. The stepbrother voted for Hillary since he’s a full blown leftist but he knew it was over when Trump won Florida and has been calm taking it stride. I guess I am lucky my family are not totally nuts like other people.

26. Dora says:

I can’t believe the city did this, but it’s very impressive.

• velvetfoot says:

He is a Queens boy, after all.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Love it. Brings tears to my eyes.

• Lucille says:

The owners owe a certain amount of gratitude to President-elect Trump (in the cut-throat business of real estate):

Towering over 5th Avenue and W 34th St, this iconic 102-story skyscraper is named after New York state’s nickname, the Empire State. The Empire State Building is both a landmark and a contemporary attraction. In 1994, the land under the building, which at the time was encumbered by a long term lease, was acquired for a reported $42 million by Japanese billionaire Hideki Yokoi, and later transferred to the Trump Empire State Partners, a joint venture of Donald J. Trump and a member of the Yokoi family. Mr. Trump envisioned a grand residential development within the building. On March 18, 2002, Empire State Land Associates, the partnership headed by Peter L. Malkin, purchased the land from Trump Empire State Partners for $57.5 million.

27. dianeax says:

I’m going through RSBN Trump Rally withdrawal. Anyone else?

28. NHVoter says:

29. velvetfoot says:

I personally think it would be real cool if Mick Jagger played at the inauguration ball:

30. Dehbashi says:

My brother in college sent me this laughing his butt off. Freaking snowflakes.

• sunnydaze says:

wow. Hard to wrap my mind around what has happened to college students.

Turns out we had it pretty good back in the 70’s.

We were shocked, shocked I tell you, when McGovern lost (!), but nobody needed or wanted a “safe space”.

Life goes on , people.

• Sandra says:

Are they going to have a group thumb suck? And free blankies for those who will throw tantrums without them?

31. ROFLMAO!

32. velvetfoot says:

I’m seeing images of the muted nbc news broadcast flash before my eyes. Even without knowing what frigging Lester Holt is saying, I know what he’s saying. Nothing’s changed. They suck.

33. TheLast Democrat says:

Even though you could pick up the Trump phenomena in social media, this story says it was not picked up by social media.

Plus, they show some twitter trends across yesterday – these graphs of Hiraly posts look peculiar – most of the Hiraly rises start at one hour and peak at the next hour. This has to be astroturf…across a few states…quite unlikely to be random…

34. nwtex says:

awwww what a “winning” moment. From that to the Nov 8 style WINNING 🙂

35. Scotty19541 says:

A day after prayer for Donald Trump:
    May you rest and rejuvenate today knowing you have fought the good fight and won! Know that millions of good deplorable Americans have your six and are ready for the long great war ahead of you. The scope of that war is best represented by a simple fact in the news last week …. government employees outnumber manufacturing workers by almost 10 MILLION in our besieged country!! Rest well and know your heart of steel will lead us to victory!! Know that we are with you and love and support you! And tomorrow, when you enter the den of the beast, know that you are our champion and fearless leader! God bless you President Trump!

36. Bendix says:

I crawled out of a cave a few hours ago to the sweetest words I’ve heard since I don’t know when -“Your guy won”.
    Thank you thank you Sundance and Treepers, God bless Diamond and Silk. Those ladies will deserve a statue for doing more to advance Black America than anyone in this century.
    God bless the Trump family.
    I’m thinking of a line to a song right now, “Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there”, because that’s how I felt upon hearing that Donald won, that all the smoke had cleared, and there it was, our flag waving proudly.

37. Sandra says:

Classy Melania is our new First Lady. 🙂 And I love that she’s going to open up a national dialogue about bullying. It really has gotten out of control and children and young people especially are suffering greatly.

38. WeThePeople2016 says:

The Nuclear Option: Welcome, Democrats, to the Revolution

39. nwtex says:

CNN is dirtier than the gutter! They have their stupid azz cameras in the midst of these anarchist making their way to Trump Tower. Giving them what they want…exposure If they must report on these commies, just make a statement from the studio about what is going on and show a still picture.That is ALL that is needed. And why the heck did LE allow this group of anarchists grow to this size. Sheesh! They have had all those dump trucks parked outside T. Tower since yesterday. They knew to expect this. I have words to say but I won’t ..my computer would blow up I’m sure.

40. Sandra says:

Well now I know why I keep hearing sirens. Soros appears to have funded a set of protests in various large cities, and there’s one here in Chicago.

41. Patriot1783 says:

Nice, volatile protests forming in Chicago and Seattle in reaction to election.

• Sandra says:

Why do I have a feeling that most of the rioters never even voted? And Soros is funding this mess, once again chewing up valuable police resources?

42. sahm2016 says:

In Tallahassee, FL protestors have gathered (DH saw them on Bronough St.) and are marching, I assume, towards the capital to vent/organize/agitate about the election results. There were black and white college-aged people in a crowd of about 60.

Please pray they stay peaceful.

43. Binkser1 says:

Have you noticed that all the countries the white celebrities say they are moving to are predominantly white countries? Why are these tolerant, let everyone into our country “celebrities” not moving to Mexico or the Middle East to live with the people they love so much and they are so eager to let into our country. Oh, I know why, because they live in America where they get to live in their lily-white neighborhoods protected by security guards and securtiy gates, away from the “riff-raff” that they think we are. Leftists are always the biggest hypocrites.

44. Bostonian says:

I felt like some of Hitlary’s comments could spark this and here we are. If the police had been able to take care of these “peaceful protests” a couple years ago, we wouldn’t have this now.

45. nwtex says:

46. Howie says:

Pardon Season is upon us.
    White House won’t rule out Clinton pardon