Important Note – Clear Your Cookies and Browser Cache Frequently…

A rather long and complex issue has surfaced that CTH has specific knowledge of.

patriotIt’s a bigger issue than appears on the surface.  However, to avoid a lengthy distraction -which will consume unnecessary energy- the short version is:

Until the election is over, if you travel the internet into news sites, political sites, and content containing political discussion therein, clear your browser and cache frequently throughout the day.

SHORT SUMMARY:  We have become aware there is a specific, intentional and ongoing “malvertising” effort.  That is, hidden and targeted malware embedded within political advertising (by Team Clinton) that is intended to disrupt targeted users based on their web browsing history.

If you have seen a Clinton ad anywhere you are probably a ‘carrier‘.  It doesn’t take any action on your part to gain the malware virus other than to be on a site where the malvertising is active. Once you carry the malware it travels with you in an effort to disrupt your navigation on targeted web sites/web pages.

CTH is one of the targeted sites, I’m sure there are many more, including popular social media platforms.  It would not surprise me to discover the majority of Pro-Trump sites are the primary targets. (More on that at another date/time).

If you are having navigation issues you have probably been exposed.  Word Press, the platform we use, estimates that 20% of CTH readers are carriers (it’s probably much more).  However, the good news is (hopefully) you can rid yourself of the issue by deleting your cache and/or cookies frequently.

If you are having site navigation issues, try clearing your browser history, cookies and especially the cache.

Remember, there are trillions of dollars at stake.  There is nothing the opposition will not do to retain power.  Truth and sunlight is a risk.

~ Sundance

trump lion 2

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Treehouse Campfire, Treehouse Tips, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

344 Responses to Important Note – Clear Your Cookies and Browser Cache Frequently…

1. recoverydotgod says:

Thanks, Sundance! You all have taken very good care of all of us. For a long time. 🙂

2. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Toss your cookies with this picture…

3. Thomas says:

How does one do this on an iPad?

4. There are many false flag “pro-Trump” accounts on Twitter that link to a site called sh.st. The “stories” are very much click bait to people interested in Trump. Anyone clicking on any link to anything hosted on that site will have malware automatically downloaded onto their computer. This is a serious issue. Block all accounts that link to that site.

• Benson II says:

One of the best ways to protect your computer is to opt for a really reliable and proven security software program. My program is set to automatically get rid of cookies and cache on a daily basis plus it does a fantastic job of warning about nasty sites with unwanted links with malware. In seven years my security program has eliminated 57 malware programs from my computer that’s only a little over 7 a year the rest it avoided. All this with no slow down or damage even when a malware was detected and eliminated. If you want a good recommendation for a security software program “PC World” does a good job of testing and recommending. I use Webroot.

5. Mike24 says:

CCleaner is free and good. download from this link on CNET: http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/

6. Thomas says:

Thanks Hugh

7. examiner22 says:

Sundance – For about 6-8 weeks or so I have been experiencing my computer crashing every time I go on to a conservative site such as yours, WND, Breitbart, Michael Savage, etc.. It might crash just once, or it might keep crashing every time I return to the site until I just give up and try another site, or turn my computer off all together. Is this related to what you are talking about ? Has anyone else been experiencing this phenomenon?

8. Azathoth says:

Thanks for the headsup! I got improved performance as soon as I deleted my history. My browser has been doing weird stuff for weeks. The screen goes blank and freezes multiple times for no reason. It’s too soon to know if this will fix that particular problem.