COLD ANGER – The Corporate U.S. Media Has Weaponized Against US…

Donald Trump’s supporters are angry“, or “uneducated”, or “unenlightened”, or (Fill_In_The_Blank).  So goes the latest round of media talking points as the election draws near.

Meanwhile, don’t pay attention to that 25% increase in ObamaCare premiums you just received… look away,… look away… The corporate media narrative controllers are fully engaged.

The gaslighting is extreme as the same entities utilize their microphones in a brutal attempt to create a self fulfilling prophecy.  In essence, what they are really trying to save is themselves.  However, the reality disconnect only solidifies their irrelevance.

red_hair

At this point, anyone still trying to convince us this entire assembly of our union is headed in the right direction, well, they might want to revisit their proximity to the 2016 election ballpark. Because they’re not just out of the city – they’re also out of the same state the election ballpark is located in….. But then again, the media know that.

David Mamet had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for genuine liberals to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’… By pretending ‘not to know’ there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience, denial of truth allows easier trespass.

trump-tampa-3

However, there’s a level of anger far deeper and more consequential than expressed rage or visible behavior, it’s called Cold Anger.

Cold Anger does not need to go to violence. For those who carry it, no conversation is needed when we meet. You cannot poll or measure it specifically because most who carry it avoid discussion. And that decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any form of correctness.

We watched the passage of Obamacare at 1:38am on the day before Christmas Eve in 2009. We watched the Senate, then the House attempt passing Amnesty in 2014. We know exactly how it passed, and we know exactly why it passed.  We don’t need to stand around talking about it…. We’re beyond talking.

We watch the 2009 $900+ billion Stimulus Bill being spent each year, every year, for seven consecutive years. Omnibus, Porkulous, QE1, QE2, Bailouts, Crony-Capitalism.  We know exactly how this works, and we know exactly why this ruse is maintained.  We don’t need to stand around talking about it…. We’re beyond talking.

Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.

We’ve waited each year, every year, for eight years, to see a federal budget, only to be given another $2 trillion Omnibus spending bill by Speaker Ryan.

ryan waste fraud and abuse

We’ve watched the ridiculing of cops, the riots, and the lack of support for laws, or their enforcement. We’ve been absorbing all that.  We’ve been exposed to violence upon us by paid operatives of the organized DNC machine.  We already knew that, the media trying to hide it doesn’t change our level of information.

Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.

Cold Anger takes notice of the liars, even from a great distance – seemingly invisible to the mob. Cold Anger will still hold open the door for the riot goer. Mannerly.

We’ve watched our borders being intentionally unsecured. We’ve watched Islamic Terrorists slaughter Americans as our politicians proclaim their uncertainty of motive.  We know exactly who they are and why they are doing it.  We do not need to stand around discussing it…. we’re clear eyed.

Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic, and more purposeful. Eric Cantor’s defeat, Matt Bevin’s victory, Brexit and/or Donald Trump’s highest vote tally in the history of presidential primaries might aide your understanding.

Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel. This sensibility does not want to exist, it is forced to exist in otherwise unwilling hosts – we also refuse to be destabilized by it.

Transgender bathrooms appear more important than border security. Trade deals, employment and the standard of living in Vietnam and Southeast Asia are more important to Wall Street and DC lobbyists, than the financial security of Youngstown Ohio.  We get it. We didn’t create that reality, we are simply responding to it.

Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure.  The course, is thoughtful vigilance; it’s a strategy devoid of emotion.  The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn’t matter…. we’re far beyond that.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise.  We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he’s not.  He is exactly what we need at this moment.  He is a necessary glorious bastard.

conservative quote 2.0

Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.

When the well attired lady leaves the checkout line carrying steaks and shrimp using an EBT card, the door is still held open for her; yet notations necessarily embed.

When the U.S. flags lay gleefully undefended, they do not lay unnoticed. When the stars and stripes are controversial, yet the Mexican flag is honored – we are paying attention. When a millionaire football player kneels down rather than honor our fallen soldiers and stand proud of our country, we see that.  Check the NFL TV ratings – take note.

When a school community cannot openly pray, it does not mean the prayerful were absent.

When a liar seems to win, it is not without observation. Many – more than the minority would like to admit – know the difference between science, clocks and political agendas.

Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the pre-planned exit; with purpose.

A shield, or cry of micro-aggression will provide no benefit, nor quarter. Delicate sensibilities are dispatched like a feather in a hurricane. Pushed far enough, decisions are reached.

2014 electorate map 2

[…] On the drive to and from the East Coast, I paid attention to the billboards and bumper-stickers. Folks, the people in “Fly over” country are PISSED, from the guy that guides hunters, to the mayors of towns and cities, to state senators congressmen and Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law … The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back … right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50+% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over… (more)

It’s too late…

You’ve left us no option:

trump-tampa-2Trump rally illinois 4trump im with you

Republican voter turnout projected 2

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

415 Responses to COLD ANGER – The Corporate U.S. Media Has Weaponized Against US…

1. Atossa says:

As Trump has already told us… Trump is our last chance.

Our Trump has sounded… our last Trump… there will not be another.

If the evil cultural marxists are successful in disinheriting Americans via lies and dirty tricks… there is no future in “voting”… none.

• Atossa says:

” This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government. ”

” This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system. ”

” This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization. ”

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Exactly. If the ballot box fails, Crooked Hillary will make electoral correction impossible, yet the correction has to happen.

• Baker Rules says:

I read that Hillary has already set up a team headed by Eric Holder to re-district across the nation to ensure no Republican ever wins again. Illegals are registered to vote and there will be millions more in 4 years. This is the LAST Chance.

• Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible ensure a violent revolution is inevitable… The people are asking to be left out of the leftist takeover which is being waged… they do not wish to take part in, be a part of, or finance through the relinquishing of rights, treasure, or land any part of the globalist agenda…. they can leave fly over country out of the the whole plan… but they won’t, they insist on shoving their bloated agenda down everyone else’s throats, like it or not… and any resistance to their agenda is racism and/or misogyny as they can not see any possibility of any type of philosophical resistance to it.

2. In a way, the Democrats winning this election is very much like the Muslim Brotherhood
    winning their election in Egypt or Hamas winning their election in the Gaza Strip of Is-
    rael. In Egypt, their victory set in motion the military coming out in the streets with all of
    its dangers. In Gaza, once Hamas was elected, no more elections were necessary. Or at
    least, not any meaningful elections.
    Who would have thought we would find both dangers here in the US. The defense of our
    way of life will be based in either the military coming out into the streets or the people. I
    cannot see the Democrats relinquishing power if they win.

• 3 Miles of Bad Road says:

Cold Anger = Righteous Indignation

Throughout civilization God has used the afflicted to make fools of the scoffers and the lovers of darkness and those that are wise in their own eyes.

Can there be any doubt that Donald Trump and his family are being savaged and ridiculed on all sides by the power structure in this country.

Blessed are those that suffer for Christ. DJT is being used by God, warts and all to lead us back to a righteous nation.

3. Sue in MT says:

Truly describing the American spirit. Perhaps this country was built on Cold Anger, it’s in our DNA, and drives us towards a better future. Great analysis.

• You can BET this country was built on Cold Anger – from our founding fathers and the citizens they led, desperate to be free from an oppressive government a sea away, to the wave of LEGAL immigrants who saw oppression in their own countries and freedom from oppression in the gilded city of America. They came, they assimilated and they took the vow of U.S. citizenship proudly. Those are the people who made America great and now it’s our turn to make it great once again.
      TRUMP 2016 – MAGA!!

4. LP says:

The barbarian hordes (Dems) are fomenting fear, and taking their Danegeld. The moslums are attacking with fear and hate. The American public, as a beacon of western civilization has grown weak, and dispirited, except for those who stand fast to fight another day.

Mr Trump is a builder. This is a testimony to his hope to build, in permanence, to not only defend our civilization but bring us to hope for the future.

OK I was watching, Kenneth Clarke. ‘By the skin of our teeth’.

5. sheridan says:

For too long the silenced majority has had to swallow the betrayal of our values, opinions and common sense.
    My prayer is that in two weeks the people’s choice will elect Donald Trump for President and a new day of hope will dawn for the people.
    Dear Lord turn our quiet anger to celebration!
    So excited at the prospect of a Trump Presidency and a Vice President Mike Pence . Can’t wait to say President Donald J Trump!!

6. Dave Hopkins says:

It is hard reading this and not remember all the times where we have been bald faced lied to by Republicans claiming they would fight Obama all the way to the gates of Hell. The only thing that went straight to Hell was our country while they were only worried about getting re-elected for padding their fat seats. Cold Anger is an apt phrase but one which doesn’t convey the absolute disgust I have for vile lies these phonies have fed us. We will get them out but only after Trump gets in. If they continue to betray Trump or fail to enact President Trump’s agenda, then we will metaphorically get out our political swords and calmly and coldly separate their political heads from their vile political hearts.

7. I told the story a couple of weeks ago about how my boss, a bleeding heart liberal, trapped me in a 2 hour and 15 minute diatribe of “Saint Hillary” and “Evil Donald” ending with an admonishment that “If you won’t vote for Hillary, then don’t vote.”

His partner, and an attorney I LOVE – let’s call him Bob – to whom I had related the story, walked into his office a couple of days ago and the boss tried it on him, too. Bob told the boss “That “b*** is corrupt, a liar and plain evil. I’m voting for Trump – if I could, I’d vote for him 10 times. We’re going to win and, when we do, we’re going to have a huge party around here.”

My boss was muttering under his breath about “how any intelligent person could vote for Trump, blah, blah, blah…” I was thrilled. Go Bob!!

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Sorry to tell you that your boss sounds as big a psychopath as Hillary is.

• K. says:

He must be listening to Glenn Beck…the irony of Beck’s labelling Trump a sociopath and throwing his support behind a true sociopath, Clinton…..the devil is definately inside Glenn Beck.

I am sick….so sick sick sick of hearing how stupid supporters of Trump are…The real fools are the pawns spouting such crap. Grrrrhhhh……..

‘….”And I on the opposite shore will be,
      Ready to ride and spread the alarm
      Through every Middlesex village and farm,
      For the country folk to be up and to arm”…..
      A cry of defiance and not of fear…..
      In the hour of darkness and peril and need,
      The people will waken and listen to hear
      The hurrying hoof-beats of that steed,
      And the midnight message of Paul Revere..’

Gotta love Longfellow at a time such as this.
      I feel better.

8. DEPLORABLE Jeff says:

My first experience with COLD ANGER was in my last HOA . Early on there was a lust for power President and VP who wanted to put up a $6,800 Fence that benefited both of their properties .

The PREZ and VP lived adjacent to the playground and wanted to spend the community monies to pay for a fence that didn’t benefit the community at large .

When the meeting to approve that fence was announced at a local church the expectation was that no one would show up . You see a small group had decided to use a tactic in the by laws to pass mundane issues to pass major financial expenditures .

The clause for passing items without a quorum was either errant misread or purposely misused to concentrate the power of a small group over the larger majority of homeowners .

The small group cited their lack of participation ( SURRENDER VOTERS ) as reason to do what ‘THEY ” wanted .

So I decided in the midst of working a full time job and running a business to take it on myself to get PROXY VOTES from all my neighbors .
    Oh many of them were apathetic , lazy , and some even scared of the intimidation of the small group . They would hand out nasty letters from the President and the Architectural committee .

ALINSKY government heavy hand even in the HOA !

I know as I got a bunch of those letters that I ‘d crumble up right in front of their held up noses . ” THANKS for the letter …” I’d say and throw it right at their feet !! Seemed every time I walked out of the garage with a tool my neighbor called the HOA Prez claiming I didn’t get ” permission ” !!

So with PROXY votes in hand …as I recall I wielded 20 some proxy votes in the small community of 34 houses ….I made it just in time for the meeting

The meeting came to order and I sat quietly and waited for the vote portion on the $6,800 privacy fence .

When the time came I stood up and announced …

” I cast my vote and these signed proxy votes as NO to this expenditure of HOA funds ”

Clean and simple with NO MALICE…WE VOTE NO !!

I had enough votes to be WELL over 1/2 the community .

That was the end of the corruption in THAT HOA …..The people showed up by proxy in the hand of this mutt and simply VOTED NO !!

Make NOVEMBER 8th ….INDEPENDENCE DAY and let nothing stop YOU from voting ! nothing

THAT IS WHAT COLD ANGER IS …..We need to do the same on November 8th …show up and VOTE NO to the fundamental transformation of America …and this time vote FOR THE WALL !!

9. ZZZ says:

The Deplorable Majority speaks November 8, 2016.

10. JAS says:

Everyone that tweets MUST link this article with a BIG COLD ANGER!! heading. This is a must read post for everyone! MAGA!!

11. oldgrunt68 says:

What you are describing is exactly the feeling after a 20 year marriage to my wife. The word ‘cold’ is perfect for the anger and feeling. Thats when it is too late. You can only take abuse for so long.

I played her a song loudly in the home one Sat. evening and it describes our political mess as well…

Well you can tell everyone I’m a down disgrace
    Drag my name all over the place
    I don’t care anymore
    You can tell everybody ’bout the state I’m in
    You won’t catch me crying ’cause I just can’t win
    I don’t care anymore

I don’t care what you say
    I don’t play the same games you play
    ‘Cause I’ve been talking to the people that you call your friends
    And it seems to me there’s a means to and end
    They don’t care anymore
    And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
    I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind
    I don’t care anymore

I don’t care what you say
    We never played by the same rules anyway
    I won’t be there anymore
    Get out of my way
    Let me by
    I got better things to do with my time
    I don’t care anymore……………………….Phil Collings

12. Marsha Fishbaugh says:

Thank you for the encouragement! We need people who are “on the fence” or saying “I’m just not voting” to realize our country is up for grabs….everything that thousands of Americans have given their lives to defend!
    Instead of casting the first stone, we need to, as legal citizens, cast our vote for the one who holds promise for our existence.
    Thank you! Stay strong for America.

13. Rino Hunters United! says:

The Media CABAL is the problem… They are corrupting the arena of ideas. We can not even discuss real issues anymore – as CNN will do wall to wall coverage of the Republican candidate who put a dog on the car roof 40 years ago.

The Target is the Media.

14. Farook Al Bernstein says:

Could cold anger mean a military coup? I hear our military is mostly made up of Trumpers.

• 7delta says:

No. People who value the Constitution don’t break their oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies. The ones that do break their oaths are the ones who have caused the problems. The military doesn’t enact coups. It can, however, perfectly well within its right, stand down from enacting unconstitutional orders. Posse Comitatas (sp) prevents the use of U.S. military from police action. The executive cannot just decide it’s outdated or he doesn’t like it. The military should only be on our streets in order to repel foreign invaders.

There is no provision for suspension of the Constitution or for a union-wide marital law. Marital law cannot be declared by the central government without a State governor/legislature requesting federal aid in controlling civil unrest, which should be little more than support, since State governors also control their National Guard and police. This is also why the federal government has no authority over State NG or police. It’s why the State controls the militia, even when serving in conjunction with the federal government.

Declarations of martial law or suspension of the Constitution or of any portion of the Bill of Rights would be a serious and dangerous overreach by the federal government. If the military stands down and the federal government bring foreign troops in, such as UN troops, it would be a declaration of war against the U.S. Art. 3, Sec. 3 explains the consequences of such acts and with over 300 million witnesses, it would be hard for the perpetrators to deny. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, especially from people who were entrusted with upholding the law and making laws that protect and benefit the citizens within the confines of its Constitutional authority.

No military coup, but the Art. 3, Sec. 3 players might not want to poke that wolverine with a foreign stick. Who would you support, if UN or other foreign troops show up on U.S. soil?

• Remington says:

However, we did take an oath to ..”defend our Country against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC”…If push comes to shove….I don’t think there is any statute of limitations associated with this statement

• 7delta says:

Correct. The oath doesn’t have an expiration date. Upholding it and the Constitution isn’t a military coup, which is, of course, what Farook al CAIR bear was asking about. Neither is upholding the law and the Constitution treason, subversion or radicalism…just to be clear for those who might think blaming people upholding the law of doing what they’re actually doing is a viable narrative.

• Atossa says:

Never say never when you live in uncharted times.

Here are quotes from the Texas Declaration of Independence:

” When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression. ”
        ” When, long after the spirit of the constitution has departed, moderation is at length so far lost by those in power, that even the semblance of freedom is removed, and the forms themselves of the constitution discontinued… ”
        ” … the inherent and inalienable rights of the people to appeal to first principles, and take their political affairs into their own hands in extreme cases, enjoins it as a right towards themselves, and a sacred obligation to their posterity, to abolish such government, and create another in its stead… “

• 7delta says:

“When in the Course of human events…

“We hold these truths to be self-evident…”

We’re not exactly in uncharted waters. There is still the Constitution and the Rule of Law, even if our leaders have decided to discard it. We don’t need to abolish our government. A perfectly good thing unused is not broken. We need to return to the Law of the Land and abolish the people who are angling for justice under Art. 3, Sec. 3.

Peaceful return to a Constitutional Republic is certainly possible and preferable. They choose and if they refuse, they start it. Not a good idea. The giant is awake, pretty grumpy and no longer believes a word they say. If things turn bad, it’s their fault and no amount of spin will give them any aid or comfort.

• 7delta says:

I don’t think we disagree about corruption and self-serving leaders who have “lived and breathed” the Constitution nearly out of existence. Maybe just a slightly different way of defining it. At any rate, I responded to the portions of the Texas DoI you posted. It essentially says the same thing as the original DoI written by Thomas Jefferson.

We can call our particular set circumstances uncharted, but I don’t know that it’s much different than where the colonists were with a corrupt government that changed laws on a whim, administered them unequally and burdened the people with excessive taxes, onerous mandates, restriction of rights and civil unrest. The principles of man’s natural rights are the same today as they were then and our problems are caused by the same base aspects of human nature in our leaders that caused the founders to separate from England.

Fortunately, we don’t have to establish a new government, nor should we. The type and character of ours works quite well, when its affairs are conducted in the spirit it was intended, but it will always be a fight to retain our rights and to preserve the Constitution and the Union, because human nature never changes, contrary to the deeply flawed progressive ideology that thinks man can be perfected through a return to feudalism. That was my only point. We need to remove the corrupt characters that have bastardized the type and character of our government, not “throw off the government.”

They, our leaders and their cohorts, choose whether the restoration will be peaceful or not. THEY are not “the government.” They are public servants of We, the People, who serve in our government, with our consent, but they have apparently forgotten that part and that they have no authority to change the type and character of our government…for any reason. We have patiently given them the mandate and time to make things right. We are telling them loud and clear with our choice for president. Their move.

• G3 says:

Farook is troll. Attempting to undermine SD post. Best response to Farook: Cold Stares of Cold Anger

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Or in other words:
        “Do Not Feed the Trolls.”

• 7delta says:

Yeah, he sure seems to quack like a duck. Still, since he doesn’t appear to grasp the Constitution, I thought he might like a little clarification. His own best interest is at stake, one way or another.

15. Keystone says:

Time for everyone to watch Reagan’s classic speech, “A Time For Choosing”. The parallels from that speech to our present situation are eerie. http://youtu.be/qXBswFfh6AY

16. myopiafree says:

The reason for , “COLD ANGER”, is that Obama feel he has the right to LIE TO YOU “for your own good”. That is why Obama -care, is a lying fraud. Costs are up 25 percent, and will only get worse.

Finally the Dems are all about lying (spin control), and never about facing tough truth. If Hillary is elected – it will only get far worse !!

17. WEE2LOW says:

Sundance! Wow! That gave me goose bumps! Your best piece yet (and there are many).

18. Falcon101 says:

The stage has been set for Hillary to win, even when she has blatantly been disqualified from holding ANY public office via her massive crimes, she will still win which will spark rage into many millions of Trump supporters and transform this nation into a political battleground against the huge corruption being exposed throughout the ENTIRE system from local to federal levels and by November eleventh we may very well see a declaration of Martial Law in this country, thus, The Stage Has Been Set!

19. McKim says:

But what too oft’
    In Nations grown corrupt and by their Vices
    Brought to Servitude,
    Than to love Bondage, Bondage with Ease
    More than strenuous Liberty.

John Milton in “Samson Agonistes”

20. Nam Marine says:

SCREW THE U.S. MEDIA !

21. Boudica says:

We are not giving up are we???? I surely hope not!

22. average Joe says:

Not Sundance but Solar Waltz THANK You so much!!!😂

23. fabricater says:

There’s No comparison between A Purposeful, Calculated and Vengeful ‘cold anger’… and a ‘killed ’em too quick’, outburst of spontaneous… madness.

Nice piece, Gives underline to… Nailed it.

24. Joan says:

Fantastic article!

25. Bigskydog says:

Cold anger my ass!!! WHITE HOT FURY is more like it around this house!!!

26. Shamballa108 says:

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
    by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late,
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy — willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show
    When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not preached to the crowd.
    It was not taught by the state.
    No man spoke it aloud
    When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddenly bred.
    It will not swiftly abate.
    Through the chilled years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the Saxon began to hate.

27. Pauli Babba says:

This was brilliantly written.