The FBI has released the final batch of documents surrounding their investigation into Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her use of an unauthorized private email system.
There are numerous rather startling revelations within the released pages including:
- Page(s) 28, 29 – Patrick Kennedy and FBI discuss a quid-pro-quo for declassification of some Benghazi email documents.
- Page(s) 43, 44, 45 – Show aspects of the perspective of Secretary Clinton as she rebukes her security apparatus and puts her diplomatic team at risk. Also the alarming influence of Huma Abedin into security and protocol changes.
- Page 49 – Discusses the people within the highly secretive “7th Floor Group”, and how they handle security information
- Page 54 – Discusses the missing boxes of printed Clinton Emails.
- Page 56 – Discusses how the Secretary of State’s Office runs a secondary U.S. government, separate and apart from the traditional political structure, actually called “the shadow government“.
Much of this will not be covered by MSM because it exposes an aspect of Hillary Clinton that is well beyond self-serving. In addition to including the full pdf below – we’ve pulled out some important pages via screen grab to pay particular attention to:
Pages #43, 44 and 45 highlight and question Clinton’s fitness to lead:
How anyone could reasonably think of Hillary Clinton as fit to hold the office of Commander-in-Chief after reading those three pages just boggles my mind.
Also, pay attention to Page #49 “The Seventh Floor Group“:
The group is especially interesting to those who travel in the weeds of political maneuverings, because historic dot connections are almost always overlooked. Thanksgiving Long Holiday Weekend November 24th 2012 (just after the Benghazi attack):
CNN 2012 – A flash fire in the ductwork of the State Department injured four people Saturday, including three who were sent to a hospital, fire officials said. One person was in a “life-threatening condition” and the other two people were in serious but non-life threatening condition at Washington Hospital Center, authorities said. The fourth person fell from a ladder and hurt his knee, authorities said.
The fire started shortly after 11 a.m., as construction crews were working on the premises, said Lon Walls, a spokesman for Washington’s fire department. Construction workers extinguished the flames before fire trucks arrived, Walls said. There were few federal employees in the government building because of the holiday weekend, Walls told CNN. (link)
When was the last time you saw a construction crew working on Thanksgiving holiday? Oh yeah, and the 2012 fire broke out on the 7th floor –LINK– I digress…
Page #56 discusses the “Shadow Government”, the State Department group that sees themselves as separate and above the traditional confines of elected U.S. officials:
Here is the full pdf (100 pages) to read through: