1995 New York Times Crowns Donald Trump: “The Comeback King”…

It would appear the New York Times had no reason to violate federal law and print candidate Donald Trump’s 1995 tax return after all.  In 1995 the Times specifically wrote about the collapse of the real-estate financial markets, and called Donald Trump:

The Comeback King“…

donald-trump-95-2October 25th 1995 New York TimesCrowning the Comeback King – Though there are still four years to go in the 90’s, business and government leaders in New York honored Donald J. Trump yesterday for pulling off what they called “the comeback of the decade.”

Mr. Trump, the developer who came to epitomize opulent wealth during the 80’s before tumbling into deep financial trouble, has managed to erase much of his debt and is moving ahead with major projects at a time other developers are idling.

Judging from the attention showered on him yesterday at the Union League Club, some of New York’s civic and business leaders are quite captivated by Mr. Trump, despite the financial uncertainties that still surround some of his properties.

But the operative word at the luncheon was comeback, though Mr. Trump might dispute that he ever went far away. William D. Fugazy, the limousine magnate and chairman of the Forum Club, the group of business and civic leaders that sponsored the luncheon, presented Mr. Trump with a boomerang encased in glass. “You throw it and it always comes back,” he said as he handed it over. (read more)

Donald Trump speaks during the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Nashville, Tennessee

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

153 Responses to 1995 New York Times Crowns Donald Trump: “The Comeback King”…

1. sunnydaze says:

Unbelievable. What effing fools/scum the NYT reporters are.

Guess the article should be saved before these crooks scrub it off the internet.

2. sunnydaze says:

BTW, I just saw 2 of these fool reporters on MSNBC Rachel Maddow being interviewed! Playing “Holier than Thou”. They’ve probably been on CNN tonite and scheduled for O’Reilly tomorrow.

No wonder Trump felt so confident tonite in what he was saying at his CO. rally tonite. He knew it was fully documented by his hometown paper, the NYT back in the 90’s.

Thank God for the Internet. And I do mean that. It exposes the MSM for the complete corrupt liars/fools/traitors they are.

3. seabrznsun says:

Perhaps the NYT’s will have the article served to them for lunch tomorrow.

• sunnydaze says:

MSM will just bury the story. Doesn’t fit their agenda.

Journalism is dead.

• seabrznsun says:

Journalism is not dead on the internet or other off the main drag sites. But, as you say, old time MSM types of journalism is dead and currently going through the embalming process. There will be no memorial service. In lieu of flowers, send contributions to The Conservative Treehouse.

• Bendix says:

It’s a shame about the Times. They were the paper which brought down Boss Tweed. Now they are functioning just like the papers he had in his pocket.
          It’s too bad some of their younger reporters don’t pick up a history book. What, exactly, do they teach these days in journalism school? It looks to me like the unschooled reporters back in the day did a better job.

• seabrznsun says:

I agree. The “MSM news” looks bad for those of us who seek the truth. There’s plenty of blame to go around and it starts with what is taught, goes through the MSM administrators, and ends with the public who continue to support the garbage put out for consumption. I quit watching almost 3 years ago and am so much better informed.

• 😂I LIKE YOUR IDEA! made me laugh too 🙂

4. yakmaster2 says:

I remember the 90’s and the talk of Donald Trump’s financial demise. There were many who took delight in the handsome extravagant entrepreneur’s fall from high. I remember clearly how he remained confident during that period— even brash like Mohammed Ali.
    It must gall “intellectual” elitists that Trump not only rose from his “ashes” like a phoenix, but now soars at a height the vast majority won’t ever reach. To those who are bitter for power, I say choke on your envy and muddy yourselves with swinely hypocrisy. This man is an American icon.

• EC says:

A national treasure.

• mister549 says:

A really successful business person like Donald Trump never loses his focus and he never truly “gets down.” And, just like successful businessmen whom I have worked for . . . When it appears the end is near . . . They change directions . . . As they should! Working in business is a beautiful thing and there’s nothing like it!

• I own two very successful businesses. Real estate and software. Real estate is my passion. There is nothing like it. This is why I think Trump is winning.

Real estate is akin to playing chess in a world of checkers players. The amount of negotiating with suppliers, tenants, tradesmen is unlike any other business. Listen to Trump’s speech to the NAHB in Miami.

When your tenants miss a day of work or get a big bonus, the landlord knows first. Often times you are their business or resident’s largest expense. This is why Trump knows Obamacare is bad and that this is a false economy.

Interestingly enough, I am also a software developer. That is my other business. Companies were calling me before Obamacare was passed to get ahead of the hourly mandate. I later had a tenant whose hours have declined from 34-40 to less than 30 hours a week. He has no clue why.

I’ve been reading this blog since Trayvon. Great commenters. I hate to mention my race. But I am black. A HUGE Trump supporter.

I watched the first debate at a yuppie bar in Harlem. The enthusiasm for Hillary among blacks is not there. What saddened me most is that blacks booed when trump mentioned the killings in Chicago, law and order, Muslims and Mexicans. Blacks in America hate whites so much that they rather see this country fail than stand with whites.
        Sorry for the rant. But, I can’t talk about this with many of my black friends.

• heidi says:

“predicatably”, thank you for your “rant”. always good to hear what others are hearing, but I have to say I watch a number of videos from blacks who are not afraid to speak out,(of course the trolls give them hell) other blacks I know will not admit to supporting Trump, but who will vote for him regardless, so I am heartened by those waking up realizing they’ve been duped. There are high IQ’s in all races who have raised awareness, and want to see what Trump can do. As Trump says, what have you got to lose? If you don’t like the results after 4 yrs. vote for someone else. With hillary giving citizenship to millions of gov’t dependent illegals, millions of gov’t dependent unvetted muslims, we won’t get another chance if she is elected.

• georgiafl says:

She will be using PLAY MONEY – debt dollars – paper promissory notes.

I call it POLITICIAN MONOPOLY MONEY – the power of the purse coveted and kept in the hands of big money and political elite – mainly to enrich themselves at our expense.

They do not care about our prosperity, security, national sovereignty or future of ordinary Americans. To them, we are dispensable. They have taken possession of the money funnel.

• hey, maybe you should turn some of your black buds onto the treehouse, anybody can say anything (demonstrably) truthful here.

• steph_gray says:

Not on wordpress so can’t click a Like for predictablycontrarian as I would like to!

Your words and your experience, both impressive! I have only a few underground fellow Trumpsters here in blue MA – coincidentally several also in real estate. Or not so coincidentally – you know the real world, not the elite bubble world.

• jmclever says:

you hit the nail on the head! Envy is what drives the leftist agenda from the gimmedats to the Trump-bashing wannabe pseudo elites. They envy success but are unwilling to do what it takes to get there, so they just tear down what others build.

• Bendix says:

I do not understand how some of these elitists can look down their noses with scorn at the Donald, as Vanity Fair’s editor does, and then publish a fawning profile of someone like Al Sharpton.
      There’s something they don’t like about Donald, and I can’t figure out what it is, because the people they do accept in their inner circle match him for every negative trait and then some.
      IMO, Donald’s saving grace is his patriotism, and part of his love of country is the deep respect he has for hard work, and a desire to see that which was built upon hard work and ideals preserved for our children, and our children’s children.
      It was after 9/11 that I started to see another side of Mr. Trump.
      Come to think of it, patriotism, a work ethic, and a respect for the working man are probably what ‘they’ don’t like about Donald.

• I think it’s his honesty and lack of fear. He says the truth consequences be damned because he is strong enough to stand behind his convictions. He is a throwback to another time similar to Teddy Roosevelt.

• Sayit2016 says:

They do not like a person that does not genuflect at the alter of the MSM. Saying the Emperor has no clothes is a deal breaker….; )

• Lucille says:

Envy plays a huge role in many a leftie life. They believe that the wealthy have exploited the “workers” who they think deserves to have his slice of the pie, never even realizing that the slice IS the job, the wage that the ideas of the wealthy have provided.

Everyone of a sound mind, be he poor or rich, has opportunities for success. The difference between the wealthy and everyone else is that they RECOGNIZE the opportunity and ACT on it in a timely manner with COURAGE and the CONFIDENCE that even if they fail, they have tried their best. And failure, to men like Mr. Trump, is just a bump in the road but one from which to learn.

The appeal of a take-charge man who knows how to inspire, how to make others feel valuable, is immense. If “a beautiful heart” (as Melania said about Donald) is added to that take-charge attitude, incredible things to benefit everyone can be accomplished. And that’s what we look forward to when President Trump is inaugurated on January 20, 2017.

• fuzzi says:

I recently read The Art of the Deal, and loved it. Now I am planning to read The Art of the Comeback. Like a cat, Mr. Trump seems to land on his feet most of the time.

• Sayit2016 says:

My Dad uses a term… it is called “Cat Whiskers” – it keeps the cat from bumping into things… Trump has that in spades. Does anyone actually think Trump is careless with what he says ? It is intentional….like it or not it is….

• Jimmy Jack says:

This was fodder for the NY Post and the NY Daily Mail every single day in the 80s and 90s. Every day.

Which brings up another point. Those kids grew up under intense media scrutiny locally, especially during the Maples situation. Even I felt sorry for them and I was just a kid myself. That salacious media hounding has probably made them tough and very, very media savvy. Hopefully that terrible situation as kids will have served to benefit them later inline.

5. fred5678 says:

On Charlie Rose tonight, 1/2 hour with 2 talking heads on tax news — “Trump is finished”.
    Then 1/2 hour of the 2 NYT reporters who “broke” the story.

At end of a full hour of bashing Trump on FOLLOWING THE TAX CODE, Rose finally asked, “Well, Trump did make a pretty amazing recovery from his 1995 situation, did he not??”

I Tweeted to Rose: Congrats to NYT reporters who discovered the U.S. tax code, and water is wet. Pulitzer and Nobel next year for sure

• Trumps Boyz says:

Your first mistake was watching Charlie Rose, the 2nd was not switching the channel.

• jakeandcrew says:

If you can stand it, there’s nothing wrong with watching or listening to MSM, especially if you publish (through comments) your dissent, and respectfully take a stand for the truth.

I do it when I can, but if it’s causing frustration or stress – I turn it off. Otherwise, I find it an exercise in critical thinking. 🙂

• rashamon says:

I think it’s very useful to read and watch everything you can fit into your time. It prepares you to respond and forge a plan for surviving the reckless people trying to manipulate us. However, I do hate giving worth to those who are so supportive of progressive platforms, which is most everything on regular programming.

Just an observation, our corner store used to carry 3-feet of Sunday NYTs. They are down to 6 -8 copies. HAH!

• fred5678 says:

Know your enemy. I don’t need to blind myself to keep informed.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I too force myself every so often to read/watch leftist and MSM news. We have to know what they are saying to know how to buttress it.

6. fred5678 says:

Heck, many years ago, when my income was still in upper middle 5 figures, I had several occasions to use capital loss carryover to shield subsequent year’s income.using my own prepared Schedule D. Doesn’t everyone except NYT know about these super-secret forms??

7. paper doll says:

Lord, I wish I had a dollar for every time these mental midgets declared Trump finished !LOL

8. DebbieUK says:

In UK media its reported Hillary is calling Mr Trump a “business bully” after he was “bragging ” about how he used the tax system.

Hillary Clinton is increasingly desperate .Oh the irony of her calling Mr Trump a bully. She knows nothing about building a business .Most people want to pay less tax .Good on Mr Trump for highlighting tax issues .He did nothing illegal.

• georgiafl says:

Taking losses over the course of several years is STANDARD TAX LAW.

Get over yourself Hillary.

• singingsoul says:

DebbieUK
      Hillary has a problem with people earning an honest living because she does not understand that concept.

• Bendix says:

You know, this “bully” crap burns me, as bullying was a serious concern that needed addressing in our schools, but SJW types have as usual distorted it into something it was never meant to be, now we have official categories of Those Who May Not Be Offended. A lot of what they are calling ‘bullying’ is actually harassment, and harassment is unacceptable in schools, but instead of teaching and enforcing civility, they now teach which categories of students must be fawned over as Special.

• NC Patriot says:

The term “bully” is offensive to me IN THIS DAY AND AGE——-because it is part of the Left’s broader plan to “feminize or de-masculate” our society. It has .Been going on for years.

ANY Alpha male becomes a “bully” by those standards. People who strive, compete and succeed are to be disparaged. Don’t fall for the false narrative folks.

• cjzak says:

She knows. She’s done it through her lawyers and accountants and probably more than once. She’s all about the money and the power. It’s her continuous M.O. And their Clinton Foundation? No telling what could be found about tax dodges there, not to mention how the money is distributed as a charity, if someone wanted to look.

9. EV22 says:

Check,out today’s NYSlimes. Lead story: Trump Empire Faced Collapse After His Risky Moves in 1980s

• jakeandcrew says:

That is such a lie. I heard Larry Kudlow on the radio this morning, saying that Trump, and everyone else in the real estate market, were hit hard with Reagan tax laws that closed many, many loopholes – and was NOT grandfathered. It hit all at once. THAT was the major factor in his big losses.

A far too complicated tax code, imposed by a far too involved federal government seems to be the problem here.

Trump followed the law, and succeeded in spite of it.

• In AZ says:

The purposely ignorant masses forget how the criminal banking industry collapses after major risky moves in order to further enrich themselves at our expense, then get bailed out with our money, without our say so.

The elites know citizens have short memories; and are too wrapped up in celebrity craze and worship, athlete worship, reality shows, You Tube, and everyone trying to get famous and rich themselves.

10. anthonydog says:

Reddit reporting Assange info is last 30 years elections fixed…bribes paid to Brennan and Comey, obama’s election fixed too…Swiss non for profits funneled through Hillaty and Chelsey

11. Flame says:

Hillary Clinton Killed Off The Libyan Peace Deal Due To A Personal Vendetta
    Clinton was not pleased and did not want peace.
    Clinton instead held a vendetta against Gaddafi for his support of Barack Obama over her campaign during the 2008 presidential election cycle.

FBI Destroyed Laptops For Clinton Associates

12. georgiafl says:

NYT has about 1.2 million online subscribers. Probably less paper subscriptions and newsstand purchase readers.

Donald Trump’s media numbers by contrast:

Twitter 12 M followers:
    11,746,838 Monday after debate – around midnight
    12,025,397 last night
    12,034,272 this morning

Facebook likes:
    10,812,277 Monday night around midnight
    10,966,688 last night
    10,974,118 this morning

Instagram – 2,593,592 Million followers.

Mr. Trump has 30+ million subscribed to his social media, and that doesn’t include the people subscribed to his family, staff and many, many supporter sites and the millions that watch his interviews and debates on MSM.

13. JD says:

This tax story is as irrelevant as a piece of lint. The only traction it will gain is in the pathetic minds of the ultra-liberal and biased “journalists” within the mainstream media, who desperately want Queen Hillary elected. Meanwhile, Hillary can’t fill a high school gymnasium at her infrequent campaign rallies (in poor health, she can’t hold more than two or three rallies a week), while Trump routinely has 10,000 or more attendees at his frequent rallies. Bottom line: Trump is going to defeat Corrupt Hillary in a landslide election. The Monster Vote is coming!!!!

14. sDee says:

Reality has been unbolted from any frame of reference in America.

Our demise is hidden in plain sight. There those who see it and are part of it. There are those who see it or sense it and will fight it. There are those who cannot see it. There are those who sense it but refuse to see it.

Freemen will vote for Trump:
    ..Those who have analyzed the ugly realities of American government and see a fascist oligarchy
    ..Those boxed into an economic slavery by the government
    ..Those with immigrant roots recent enough to know first or second hand, that this is a point of no return
    ..Those still naive about the GOP and our dire straights but do know where Clinton will take us

Capitalists will vote for Trump

Marxists, communists, islamists, statists, economic/societal parasites, corporate fascists, political fascists, academics, liberation theologians/clergy, political elites, subversive immigrants, and foreign nationalists and for will vote for Clinton.

Natural slaves will vote for Clinton. The brainwashed college educated will vote for Clinton.

Trump is running not against Clinton. He is against the propaganda machine of a global fascist regime..

15. Bull Durham says:

Dropped in for a sip of coffee at Mourning Smoes.
    The two principals, bunk buddies now, were maudlin about the state of the race because so many people won’t state that they are going to vote Trump, but indicate that is where they are going.

Even the Taxes can’t make a difference, the lovebirds agreed, and have little traction.

I get the sense that half of their talking head panel will secretly vote Trump because Clinton is so dirty. Four years from now they’ll admit it and give themselves props that they chose the Change Agent. Especially, if race relations actually improve, crime is down and terrorism is generally destroyed. They’ll be on board then.

• Even the Taxes can’t make a difference

The funny thing is, the release of those 3 pages from Trump’s ’95 tax returns only showed that he claimed a monumental loss for that year. Nothing more. It was only speculation by a twisted media that extrapolated this into the negative headlines that just have easily COULD have read:

“Due To YUGE Losses In ’95, Trump IS Entitled To Tax Breaks”

See how that works?

• Jimmy Jack says:

I agree – how many of these clowns will later admit they voted for Trump or lie and say they voted for him? ugh.

• NC Patriot says:

Agree—I have friends who superficially complain about Trump—listen carefully to me when I talk—about the corruption, the Uniparty. They smile and get quiet when I point out how it takes a lot of honesty and brashness—and cajones to stand against the onslaught of the media. Closet Trump voters, if they vote, would be my guess. No Clinton enthusiasm. I keep trying. I have 10 in my circle voting Trump.

16. quintrillion says:

Gotta love that boomerang! Trump should bring it to a rally.

I believe it will be the NYT and the rest of the fascist media singing “my boomerang won’t come back.”

17. MrE says:

This would be absolutely hilarious, if it didn’t prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone still on the fence the reality of the weaponized liberal media. At this point, the best thing the NYT can do for itself is just declare bankruptcy.

18. Smoking Lizard says:

The NY Times’ self-described “bombshell” story is absolutely infuriating. I don’t have strong enough words to describe how outraged I am.

Everyone knew about Trump’s huge financial losses in the 90s. That’s not news. Not a bombshell.
    If your company loses money, you don’t owe any income tax until you make a profit. So if my company loses $10,000, I don’t owe the government a dime in income tax until I make $10,000. I mean, duh! Hello? Common sense? Basic arithmetic? Again, not news and certainly not a bombshell.
    Painting Trump as “avoiding” income taxes is particularly infuriating. Again, there was no profit to tax! So there was no tax to “avoid” to begin with! It’s not that he “avoided” taxes, it’s that he didn’t owe any!

This bald-faced duplicity, outright deception, outright manipulation of the uninformed masses…it’s an outrage!

And no one is calling them out! Not even the jackboots at Fox News?! Hello? Anyone?

19. Carlos says:

The media tells you that Blacks and Latinos do not support Trump, but wait
    #LatinosForTrump #MAGA

• Sandra says:

This video makes Hitlery sick to her stomach. And the entire Dem party. They had always been able to count on blacks and hispanics to shore them up. But now Republicans are cool this year, and if Trump wins this election and does even half of what he is promising, this will draw even more blacks and hispanics to the Republican party.

• Bendix says:

It’s undeniable that the “black” neighborhoods in America have worsened under globalism, and exponentially under the Obama Administration. Although they are careful to couch it under the term “white, working class males”, blue collar black men cannot help but see the Democrats’ ‘support’ for black people today is all aimed at a select few of the non-working class.
        I can’t see them voting for Hillary just to be nice or something. Donald simply offers them more. If she knew how to bring back job opportunities, why don’t they have them already?

20. k says:

Did you mean to put CLOWNS instead of CROWNS in the title of this article?

21. k says:

So weird, it has reverted back to Crowns, again. Something is going on, Sundance …

22. Bert Darrell says:

Old media exposes themselves as the crooks they are by not apologizing for falsely reporting that Trump was not paying his taxes, just because they were too ignorant (or worse) to:
    1) understand how the IRS treats business net gains and losses,
    2) realize that the companies they work for have used and continue to use the very same tax treatments to t heir advantage, and
    3) be aware of the fact that their own accountants often use the same tax treatments to benefit them personally.

Unless they start apologizing right now, they will reveal that, in addition to being ignorant, they are shameless crooks and have lost all credibility and respect.

• Bendix says:

They’ve kind of smeared a whole profession as well, but will face no blowback due to confidentiality requirements. By that I mean, Donald didn’t sit down at his gold-plated kitchen table and fill out his taxes himself. I’m sure he had an overview of what was going on, but he has people for that, guaranteed. So some person or persons did a bang-up, professional job with those taxes, but has been tainted by association by the Times, and can’t even come forward to defend themselves. Yes, we don’t know who that person is, but imagine seeing your good, lawful hard work held up to public scorn that way? Maybe the tax preparer should sue.

23. georgiafl says:

24. georgiafl says:

25. georgiafl says:

Speaking of NY and protecting Clinton:

Trump Foundation Probe Shows NY AG Uses Office to Protect Clinton, Attack Her Political Foes

No wonder there have been attacks on Trump’s Foundation!!!

Such transparency…. transparent motives, that is.

• singingsoul says:

Clinton foundation is the real problem and NY AG does not look at her crimes. They Nit nit pick Trump.

• georgiafl says:

Yeppers

• Bendix says:

One reason they like to nit pick Trump, aside from politics, is because they can look like they are doing something without stepping on anyone else’s toes. Come to think of it, that’s politics too. Donald is pretty much an entity unto himself, so you can delve into his dealings without accidentally exposing someone more favored by the regime.
        You investigate some of these other people, who know where it might lead.
        What happens with Trump, stays with Trump.

• Bendix says:

There’s a lot going on out in Buffalo that could use a little more scrutiny by the NY AG, IMO.
      Does it seem to anyone else he got quieter about Trump U. when people started looking at Bill Clinton’s relationship to Laurentian University?
      If Donald can be and is being sued for fraud over Trump U, can the millions of Americans suffering under a debt load from NFP universities sue for fraud and get their money back because they don’t have anything to show for it, financially?

26. freddiel says:

If the economy collapses, as it is predicted to do, we are going to need someone like DT to get us through this. I can just imagine sitting around the tv/radio/internet listening to DT as he addresses the citizens of the US during his weekly/monthly/quarterly state of the union update. He will be honest with us and guide us through the tough times to come. His business failures, imho, are a valuable part of his resume.

27. jakeandcrew says:

My favorite part in the article –

But at Tuesday’s luncheon, with his family by his side, Mr. Trump was in full form, gracefully taking in all the praise, like a preacher gathering up Sunday’s collections.

“With his family by his side…”

Twenty years later, and it’s still the same.

• Jimmy Jack says:

That’s bc it’s real, not a publicity stunt. I believe they take family seriously. Look at the oldest son with 5 kids – that’s unheard of for most NYC residents, something people would mock to be honest. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Ivanka doesn’t have more. Both of them seem like such sincere and loving parents. DJTjr is always posting videos of himself doing things with his kids like making french toast, dirt biking etc. All kinds of stuff.

Everyone talks about Ivanka running, and that would be great but I think DJTjr is the rising political star of the family. If the rumors are true about him being a particular poster on hunting sites, I read through all of them, and he believes he has a responsibility to help save America for his kids’ futures.

• Joe says:

“When you want to know about the character of someone in public life, look to see if they have a passion, one that began before they were in office, and that they have consistently held on to throughout their career.”
        -Tim Kaine, Democrat Vice President Nominee

• jakeandcrew says:

My husband and I have 5 kids, too. Great number! 🙂

“Ja” – Janet, me
        “ke” – Ken, husband
        “crew” – 5 “kids” (4 of whom are young adults, the “baby” is almost 16)

PS – After hearing DJTjr’s speech at the Republican Convention – I totally agree!

28. Bendix says:

People forget. The real estate bubble, the financial I don’t know what to call it, aren’t anything unprecedented. Anyone else remember what happened around 1989 or so? The Times would have it in their archives. George HW Bush had just become president. The president who succeeded him in 1993 won largely because of the state of the economy, didn’t he?
    Donald Trump came back from a real estate bubble and crash, with the help of tax laws in place during the Bill Clinton administration. You remember Bill Clinton, right? Remember how he was no sooner elected than he appointed his genius wife, yes, his wife, to meet in secret and decide what sort of medical care Americans were going to be allowed henceforth.
    Along with Bill Clinton, we got young Andrew Cuomo, AKA The Dark Prince. His term at HUD started in ’93, he was given full charge of it in ’97. Another genius-by-association. Together Bill and Andy, along with plenty of support from the other party, worked to remove the impediments put in place after that first bubble and crash, the one that resulted in the Great Depression.
    We can’t exactly say Bill didn’t know better, because he ran on the economy, and being a Rhodes scholar, he has to be presumed highly intelligent.
    So this story of Donald’s fall and rise, a story we all knew back when it occurred, btw, cannot be separated from Bill Clinton’s actions and policies.
    Here we have a major American newspaper, breaking the law in an effort to smear a candidate for president of the United States, by demonstrating how he used the rules in place under the other candidate’s husband, to come back from a crash engineered by the politicians of the Uniparty.
    A Bush, a Clinton, and Obama evidently did not learn a thing from what happened in that 80s bubble, except how possibly to bring it back in disguise and pretend they didn’t know what happened.
    I may have some of the time frames not exactly right, I’m no professional researcher, but this stuff all went down they way I’ve said, and the players were who I said they are.
    I’m getting sick and tired of some of the ‘experts’ who are gleefully taking potshots at Donald, when he is the one out there exposed, because they think it’s funny that no matter what he does, things have been messed up so bad by politicians they didn’t bother to criticize up until now, that we Americans are headed for a lot of suffering during a Trump administration, and we know Donald will get all the blame in the media.

29. sunnydaze says:

The Old NYT Building in NYC is now housing for Actors, etc. It’s a beautiful late 1800’s type Bldg. and has a gorgeous huge lobby on the Main Floor. Participated in an Art Show there once.

The point being. At some point the Original NYT Bldg. was shut -down.

Next step: Shut down the New NYT Bldg. And never , ever build another one.

30. Deplorable23 says:

Why does the national media and even FOXNews under report how little support and how small of an audience she’s able to draw? Are they trying to keep this election moving forward even in the face of an overwhelming avalanche of support for DT?

31. Before the crash I used to buy mortgages for banks. I used to tell everyone my life goal was to be the female Donald Trump. He is a brilliant businessman. The left has to destroy that image because its pretty powerful. He is not only a builder but a financial genius.

32. fuzzi says:

I love this. The NYT might want to check its own archives before doing something stupid like publishing tax returns, ha.

33. silverlakela says:

Couric-Dowd discussion – Hillary Clinton’s systematic destruction of women.
    Maureen Dowd: ‘Feminism died a little bit’ under Bill Clinton

Post on blogs and pass this on.

34. fred5678 says:

Gateway pundit had best comeback article on this topic:

Trump lost 1 billion of his own money.
    Hillary lost 6 billion of the taxpayers’ money while at State.

Let’s do a “compare and contrast” on this EVERY DEBATE, starting tonight!!

35. tax2much says:

Gosh, I wonder if Goldman Sachs deducted the fee (bribe) they paid to Hillary.

36. acumenmac says:

Please, please I do not want to hear another “Patriot” use the term media bias. This is outright propaganda and subversion that rivals the former Soviet Union. Media total controlled by the Marxist State. Bias is ‘An inclination for or against that inhibits impartial judgment.’ Like a bad judge in the Olympics – bias.

37. ALEX says:

Trump had all the time in the world to set the narrative of his life in this campaign. Shame he let them try this and it will work for the low information crowd.

I hope his tax returns are in order.They will be leaked.

38. (No Longef A) Bystander says:

Please remember when First Lady of Arkansas Mrs Clinton claimed a tax deduction to The Salvation Army for Bill’s used underwear.