Bumper Sticker Of The Day

bs-republicans

About WeeWeed

Sarcastic cat herder extraordinaire. And an angel.
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day

1. shannynae says:

Also, “If you give up your right to vote by not voting, you don’t have the right to complain!”

• yy4u says:

this is a difficult one for me. What if the GOPe Globalist strategy had worked and Jeb! had been the nominee? We obediently voted for Romney, McCain, W, W, Dole, HW Bush (over Perot who was saying the same things Trump is saying now), HW Bush and what have we to show for it but more Globalism, loss of jobs, diminished second amendment rights, etc., etc. Does it really matter if you go to the on a slow walk or a trot?

• yy4u says:

I’d add that we want the GOPe to get in line behind our guy who is as foreign to their Globalist views as a duck is to a killer whale. Not sure anything could have persueded me to vote for Jeb!

• Sunshine says:

Should Repub globalists not go along with DJT’s policies, remember Obama and his executive orders.

• Ah, but Sunshine have you forgotten? The “neverTrump” crowd has been speaking of impeachment since he smashed the other supposed “finest field of repukelicans ever put forth for president”.

The blatant disregard for our opinion of their outright treachery and treason is astounding. We better be preparing for The Reckoning, as one way or another… it’s coming.

• paper doll says:

I read he’s now “reaching out” to donors for 2020! Can you imagine? Sending more $$$ down that rabbit hole??

2. th3platform says:

So true. The silent majority hopefully isn’t so silent anymore! Trump16!!!

3. Pam says:

So so true!

4. Joe says:

Like Obama.

5. bob e says:

let da’ trooof be toll’ ..

perfect weeweed

6. Depolrable in The Bronx says:

We HAVE to vote….no matter if you live in a battleground state or a place such as I do…(NY NY).I know my vote for DJT may not affect the eventual outcome of the Electoral College verdict as pertaining to NY State but I am voting anyhow….perhaps if enough of us deplorables vote we can swing a so-called safe blue state to DJT….as far as Yeb! and his machinations for 2020….I am sure that the pearl clutching GOPe will do any and all to undermine DJT as president….but that’s a battle for another day…

7. furrcats says: