A non-media poll by Mason Dixon of central Florida Voters (I-4 Corridor) finds Donald Trump leading overall: 46% Trump to 42% for Clinton.

florida central vote

More interestingly, and many would say more importantly, Donald Trump is leading Hillary Clinton by 14 points with independent voters:  Trump 44%, Clinton 30%

florida central vote independent

This tracks with the previous outline we shared discussing voter registration, voter intent, voter engagement, and voter analysis within Florida.  All of the previous factors, without media spin, show Donald Trump positioned to crush Hillary Clinton in Florida.

The Mason Dixon poll is especially valuable when you consider the strategic demographics of the area.  Central Florida is a high concentration of Latino and Hispanic voters.  If Trump wins the I-4 corridor (Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, Daytona), most likely, Clinton can only hope to carry Dade County (same demo won by Rubio in the primary).

– VIDEO HERE –

Previously we shared – In various media presentations you will often hear of Florida listed as a “battleground state“; some media call Florida a “swing state“.

Historically, this has been an accurate representation for the past 5 presidential election cycles. However, changes in the past several years position Florida as highly favorable to a Donald Trump win.

Here’s why we can be confident that Donald Trump will win Florida. The following table lists voter registration as complied by the Florida Division of Elections:

Florida registration 2012 vs 2016

Source Link Here – As noted above, in 2012 Democrats held a 558,272 registration advantage over Republicans; Mitt Romney lost the state of Florida to President Obama by 73,189 votes (50% to 49.1%) – Source.

Notice since 2012 Republican registration has increased by 164K, while Democrat registration has actually decreased by 135k.

Florida 2012 results

(source)

Since election year 2012 GOP registration has surged and reduced the overall Dem advantage by almost 300,000, to where it currently stands at 258,648. This is in part driven by the closed primary process where voters can only vote for their registered party candidate.

Currently the registration in Florida is:

• Republican 35.31%
  • Democrat 37.92%
  • Independent/Other 26.25%.

Compare those current real-time accurate party affiliation percentages to the Media-Polling done amid the various “battleground” or “swing state” polls and you’ll note significant undersampling of Republicans by 4 to 7 points – Example Quinnipiac. [*note* CBS never gives their breakdown of party affiliation for their “battleground polls”] There’s a reason for that, but I digress, because it gets tiresome shredding these media polls.

However, another key element to note in Florida is the 2015/2016 shift from Independent to Republican specifically to vote FOR Donald Trump in the GOP Primary:

Florida registration 2012 vs 2016

Independent voter registration in Florida, in each presidential election year, was increasing by approximately 250,000 +/- (See Historical Chart). However, from 2015 to 2016 the independent registration numbers barely moved. Instead what you see is a massive jump in Republican registration.

This data shift away from Independent and into Republican statistically shows the surge in voter registration to vote in the 2016 Florida Presidential Primary. Virtually all of that movement was specifically to vote for Donald Trump (see below):

Florida primary

Despite the MSM protestations narrative leading up to a “tight Florida primary race“, you can see -and might remember- it wasn’t even close. Donald Trump won every county except Dade County (Miami). A Historical Context for that “blowout” victory is HERE.

♦ In 2012 despite a 558k Dem voter registration advantage, Obama only beat Romney by 73k votes (50% to 49%). This year 300k independents have already surged into the ranks of the Florida GOP easily overcoming the historical challenge present in 2012.

It is safe to say these results provide a great measure of confidence for Florida’s large electoral prize to be considered in Trump’s column. There is virtually nothing on the horizon that can remove that confidence.

Because of it’s size, geography and scope of non-native residents, Florida is also a microcosm for the entire national electorate. SEE HERE

trump fort lauderdale 2

Pictured Above: Donald Trump Rally Fort Lauderdale, FL – August 10th 2016

trump rally daytona 3

Pictured Above: Donald Trump Rally Daytona, FL – August 3rd 2016

♦ Additionally, despite the almost embedded talking points about Florida elections since the Bush-Gore contest/fiasco of 2000, Florida is now a solid voter security state. Voter ID is required in Florida, and the State Elections Office (Republican) has revamped the entire process in the past several cycles.

In part due to Republican Governors, a Republican majority in the State House and Senate, and Republican elected officials holding all the top offices throughout the state, the voter roles are required to be purged and refreshed regularly by local officials (**Always remember** lots of people die in Florida – retiree population).

There are 18 Republicans and only 9 Democrats in the entire federal political delegation. Of all the states that might be prone to electoral fraud, Florida is at the bottom of that concern list.

Florida is Trump Country, and that’s a significant part of the reason we can comfortably state this won’t be close folks, it won’t even be close:

Republican voter turnout projected 2

(link)

trump hard hat 2

*¹disclaimer* The data provided above assumes no substantive change in Trump policy which may diminish enthusiasm, and/or change the voter turnout model.

This entry was posted in Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

140 Responses to Florida Mason Dixon Poll: Authentic Trump 44%, Inauthentic Clinton 30% With Independent Voters…

1. “There’s no path to legalization unless they leave the country,” Trump said after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. “When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back.” (8/25/16)
    For those who didn’t see this interview Trump clarified that illegal immigrants would have to leave and then come back and apply to for citizenship like everyone else. Furthermore, he mentioned that his administration would focus more on building the wall and deporting violent illegal immigrants before anything else happens (he also said that in addition to this he would allow ICE to continue regular deportations). This matches a similar account of Trump’s immigration plan mentioned by Jeff Sessions who said Trump was going to focus more on building a wall than what we are going to do afterwards.

• paper doll says:

The wall and the violent OUT…super. You gotta stop the bleeding before the rehab

• Hillbilly4 says:

Excellent comment!

• nimrodman says:

“… would have to leave and then come back and apply to for citizenship …”

I’d like to see that policy explicitly stated to be “leave and then apply for citizenship and then come back if and when granted

Just to pick a couple nits.

• paper doll says:

Like that..if and when

• Snow White says:

Ok, let me tell you that no one can apply for US citizenship while not living in US. It doesn’t work that way. I’m a permanent resident in the process of getting my citizenship and I know a few things of how the process works. Anyone who came here illegally and leaves, they won’t be allowed back into the US for 10 years. It’s the law. Even the legal permanent residents have to wait 5 years before they can apply for citizenship, it doesn’t happen overnight and right away. Hope this helps explain the process a little bit.

• daveinsocal says:

Good for you doing it the legal way! I have met a few people that obtained their citizenship and they were absolutely glowing and beaming when it happened. I have not met a person who is anti-(legal)immigrant. The ones that came illegally, flaunting the laws to get here, then drive an underground economy, well 10 years is not long enough. They can stay gone as far as I am concerned. Furthermore, their children though born in this country, should NOT be afforded citizenship because their parents were not legally permitted to be here for those children to be born here in the first place.

• maiingankwe says:

daveinsocal,
              I’ve always believed that any parent who was here illegally, and had children here, it becomes null and void when it comes to their kids receiving citizenship. I’ve never understood how they were able to bypass our laws with this anchor bs. Illegal is illegal.

Sometimes I wish I was a lawyer, so I could understand some of these laws better, and then I think how some are able to twist it around to make it look legal. A good example is all of the cruz arguments and how they explained there could be no doubt he was a legal citizen. There were times when I would read their arguments, and I’d think, oh my gosh it sounds right, even though I knew deep down it wasn’t. Hmm…does that make sense? I’m not trying to look like a dummy here, but it has been my experience.

• Snow White says:

Thank you Dave.😊😊😊

• nimrodman says:

Thanks for stating from your first-hand knowledge, Snow White.

So I’d revise that to read, instead of “apply for citizenship” to “apply for residence” or whatever prior status precedes citizenship. As in your case.

I HAVE read about Europeans applying to come to this country, perhaps to marry a future spouse or to bring family here when family members are already here. But as you say, if that’s not for citizenship then perhaps it’s for some residence status or other.

As far as illegal aliens who’ve snuck into the country or have overstayed visas, it gives me no heartburn that they’d have to wait 5 or whatever years to get back in legally. If that’s the law – as you say – then fine.

If Mr. Trump maintains his “legal or not legal” and “obey the laws” position, then if that’s what the laws specify then perhaps that’s how it’ll shake out.

• maiingankwe says:

Thank you Snow White, and a big congratulations on becoming a U.S. citizen! Yay! My mum became one too after many decades, and you’re right, it wasn’t easy peasy. I believe hers was a bit easier because she was married to an American Veteran. I might be wrong. I remember how proud she was and how happy too. I always teased her that the only reason why was so she could finally vote. She always told my Father who to vote for, and trust me she really did, but he would always tell us kids when she wasn’t around, he would vote for who he dang well pleased. The only one to ever know was him and his maker, and would remind us of that curtain. He’d always earned laughter and smiles with that one, and we all knew the chances of him voting for who my Mom wanted were pretty high. They were pretty much on the same page with politics. I just think he didn’t like being told what to do. 😊

As a matter of fact, it was my Mother who took me to City Hall to register and vote for the very first time when I had turned eighteen. We both dressed up for the occasion. She was in one of her smart, conservative dresses and me in my favorite pair of Levi’s and a nice sweater. It’s one of my fondest memories, and I remember how proud she was of me. I will never forget walking into the building with my Mom. We were both standing tall and walking proud.

I can imagine you doing the same.
            Be well, and again, I am so happy for you. 🎉🎈🎉🎈
            Ma’iingankwe

• Snow White says:

I married an American, and let me tell you that the process is not easy. Mountains of paperwork, proof that you married for love not for other reasons, proof that you paid taxes, criminal background checks, and then you get the green card, temporary one for 2 years. After 2 years, you send in more paperwork, another criminal background check, tax returns, proof of banking together or lease/deed of the house, and then you get the permanent green card. If you leave the country for more than 6 months during the time you’re a permanent resident, you can get your green card revoked. I am European by the way.

• maiingankwe says:

Thank you. It is good to know there are criminal background checks, and to see if you married for love. It makes it tougher for the liars, not impossible, but not easy.

I don’t remember all of the paperwork, I must have been very young, which makes sense since I remember her having a permanent green card.

My Mum was from Great Britain, and I know without any doubt, she would’ve been so gosh darn proud of Brexit. I can hear her yelling, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” It would’ve been one of her happiest moments.

Stay smiling,
                Ma’iingankwe

• Snow White says:

• Tigsmom says:

I’ve a contractor that sent his illegal worker back to MX, but he had not been caught yet by BP. It took 2 years to bring him back on an HB-2 Visa to work for this man. I know he is paid $15/hr, but now pays WA State/Fed taxes.

The Donald’s Touch Back preliminary thinking will change.My son(a millennial) is an electrician, and cannot keep a same era worker more than two days. Its real messed up when his assistant/tool carrier is 58 yo. Back in the day, Blacks held those jobs.

• nimrodman says:

“Back in the day, Blacks held those jobs.”

They’d still hold them if they had to work to eat.

Instead, food stamps EBT, section 8 housing, heating assistance, WIC, walking-around pocket money, free healthcare, free phones.

Why work?

Once a society departs from the fundamental principle of “if you don’t work, you don’t get a seat at the dinner table”, that society is doomed. Simple but true.

So we pay one underclass to sit around on their a$$es and blow blunts all day while importing a second underclass to do the work the first underclass won’t do or is not compelled to do.

• Sunshine says:

Trump also said something about them paying their back-taxes, this makes some sense for those families that have been residing illegally in U.S. for many years with U.S. born kids, going to school and all.
      These people have been working illegally and not paying taxes. A program can be set up for tax repayment covering the time they entered the country since they survived with money from somewhere. I figure under the table employment. A lot of those cases.
      On a positive note, it will also expose employers who pay under the table. Thus, they also have back taxes or whatever.
      Those families have two options: denounce their employer and pay taxes owed or leave the country.

• Duhders says:

And easy to enforce/identify by the age of the child, we should have plenty of school records.

One such example was a girl here in TX who (congrats to her) graduated high school as, I believe, valedictorian and made headlines because in her speech she proudly claimed she was an anchor baby and had received scholarship to university, UT IIRC. Hopefully she continues her path of excellence, but she and her (if they were not paying taxes) owe the rest of the community back pay.

• BM says:

Let’s say they would have to pay back taxes on the back five years…. That means that they would be eligible for the earned income refund for 5 years…. Which is given to people having so little income that the golden standard of income redistribution kicks in. Now most illegals are in that low income bracket which means that by having them fill taxes returns for five years, that in effect gives them access to close to $20,000.00. NOT A BAD WELCOMING GIFT!

And for these nice illegals who work and are law-abiding (otherwise than being here illegally!) and are raising a family for years here, let’s consider that any child enrolled in a local school costs the community in average $12,500.00 per year. So considering that the only taxes illegals are paying are sale taxes which are 9% max (many districts have them lower) it would means that the said illegal family would have to spend more every year than $100,000.00 per child enrolled in school to “reimburse” the community where they live for educating their child. And that is without considering illegal children are very often enrolled in other tax-payer funded additional programs.

THAT “NICE” FAMILY OF ILLEGALS OTHERWISE LAW-ABIDING WE ALL SEEMS TO BE OK WITH, HAS BEEN ROBBING US BLIND FOR YEARS.

And the Dreamers they produced owe their community hundred of thousands of dollars! Each!

• Joe says:

Isn’t that what he said to begin with? Big beautiful door where people can come on legally? What is the big deal that everyone was talking about?

• hellandahandbasket says:

I agree. The Liberal-Cult is splitting-hairs now – and then of course – conveniently forgetting to mention a few things Mr. Trump has stated from the beginning.

• Athena the Warrior says:

He was making a list of the things that could be done and Fox/MSM have been running with it as if he adopted that platform.

• Toronto Tonto says:

That sounds good to me. Triage.

• bdc5551 says:

Help me with this as I am not well versed in immigration laws.

I see a problem with the “leave the country and come back idea” is that a lot of them will have family here, who will be citizens due to the anchor baby law. It is my understanding that if you have family here you are essentially guaranteed to be allowed to legally immigrate here. If this is right, what is the point of having them go back?

I think this is a better idea: they aren’t deported, but they are never allowed to become citizens, vote, or receive any sort of public assistance. If they are ever arrested, they are deported.

• maxx power says:

The problem with that is, we still have them here diluting our culture & taking over small town governments, and taking over school boards etc. That’s the elephant in the room. We cannot have 40+ million or 100 million (or whatever the correct number is) latino’s here at all. Ever. We need to keep their numbers under 10% of the population. We are pushing 400 million people here now, that’s too many. I’d put a moratorium on all immigration from anywhere, in place for 25 years. We need to rebuild our 80-20 country. 80% white, and 20% other. And no, it’s not racist, it’s about the American culture that produced the greatest country the world has ever seen, from the forties to the seventies. Plus the Reagan years. I call it the “Norman Rockwell America.”

Yeah, I know. Good luck with that. 🙂

• mhs100 says:

Trumpets I have to change the subject. I am a rhythm and blues lover. Listening to one of the greatest musician Isaac Hayes. A reach out to black votes Trump need to do a commercial based on Isaac Hayes “SOULSVILLE “. The song captures what Trump has been preaching about on African Americans. What Hayes sings about in the 70s applies to today. Trump has to say nothing. Hayes singing and the words say it all. While the song plays, in the background shows Trump being intensely speaking at his rallies with no volume. Hayes will sing it all and Trump has to say nothing. This song will blow the liberals mind. As a black person I know it will. Such a commercial should run in L.A., Philly, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, and N.Y. It will be money well spent.

2. H.V says:

God willing.

3. tz says:

I’m worried about the zombie vote. Hillary’s health is so bad that she may die before election day and the dead voters will all go her way. The monster vote is Trumps,

4. Eric Kennedy says:

• tz says:

The strange question about someone here 20 years that obeyed the law is stupid – they’ve broken at least the immigration law for 20 years. Did they get a license, or insurance or don’t they drive? That is law breaking. Did they ever visit the Emergency Room and skip out on the bill? Do they have Obamacare or have paid that tax? Have they committed identity theft by using a fake ID or Social Security number?

I don’t know how someone can stay here 10+ years as an illegal without breaking many laws. But if they didn’t, we might think about letting the few dozen apply for citizenship.

• Tony Stark says:

I agree. If someone came here illegally, then it doesn’t matter if that person stayed here for 50 years even if they did not commit a felony. They need to leave and get back in line at their country’s US consulate.

• William says:

The length of time they remain here is irrelevant. Living an otherwise crime-free life and raising a family should be irrelevant. Haven’t we seen people who have committed serious crimes in the past, never got caught, and lived an inconspicuously normal life for many years, raised a family, until one day the law catches up with them?

• Maquis says:

Exactly! The criminal invaders are. entirely responsible for the plight of their family; we owe them nothing. If a family is “torn apart” by the deportation of a criminal invader, it’s their own doing.

If they truly want their family to stay together, they will leave together. Period.

• LKA in LA says:

They do all of the above you mentioned. In healthcare, they use fake names and ssn. They also constantly change their names and will give a false health history. They get more money for diabetes. Then in an emergent situation, they will confess they aren’t diabetic. I know the states cater to this lawlessness and I fear it is a new industry set up by “non profits.” All for the children of course.

5. Pam says:

If you don’t believe Florida is Trump country, then listen to this pumped crowd in Kissimmiee during one of Pastor Burns’ fired up speeches!

6. Coldeadhands says:

DJT said in the interview with AC on Clinton News Network that the wall would be tunnel proof. He’s thinking seriously about engineering issues. Yowsah!

7. Eric Kennedy says:

BTW, I peaked in on Hillary’s Facebook site for the first time in a week or so. The anti-Hillary trolls have completely taken over that page.

Interestingly, her recent video on the illegal Luisa is drawing strong rebukes.

8. Eric Kennedy says:

9. bdc5551 says:

Trump is fine in Florida. I’m worried about Pennsylvania. PA is a must win.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Trump will win PA. I was just in that state earlier this month, and Trump support is throughout the state. Also, I only saw one Hillary bumper sticker, just one, and no yard signs. Trump won every county in PA during the primary – a feat that was never done before in a GOP primary, not even with Reagan. He will win PA.

• bdc5551 says:

I live in PA. Trust me Trump will have to work hard to win here. Bill Clinton was God here. While Hillary is not nearly as likeable, there are plenty of people voting for her.

There’s plenty of signs and bumper stickers for her. However, Clinton’s voters aren’t enthused about her, but they will show up to vote. So you can’t simply look at rallies and signs.

• You’re right about that.

PA will be tough for Trump, especially if he can’t move the needle with the black voters in Philly. Chelsea’s Mother in Law (Marjorie Margolies) is a big PA Dem and a big supporter of the Clintons. Also, Michael Nutter has been on TV panning Trump. So, yeah… PA ain’t gonna be easy for Trump.

• Acer says:

“There’s plenty of signs and bumper stickers for her.”

Opposite of what every other person here that lives in PA has said and people I know in the area say….

• Eric Kennedy says:

I’m very surprised to hear this. To me, Pennsylvania is tailor-made for Trump. If he can’t win there, he will have a hard time winning.

The previous ground reports I heard were there were Trump signs everywhere in in PA and hardly a Clinton sign. Plus no one seems to be showing up to see her in PA.

Steel, coal, manufacturing?

If we blow this election, we deserve our fate.

• Eric,

A republican hasn’t won Pennsylvania since the 1980s.

The polls have Trump down significantly in Pennsylvania.

The democrats got more votes than the republicans in Pennsylvania in the primaries.

Why again are we so confident that Trump will win in Pennsylvania? Why would you be so surprised if Trump lost Pennsylvania?

I think Trump can win the Keystone state but it will take A LOT of hard work and a massive mobilization of Trump supporters. We can do it, but to those assuming Trump will win PA just because…I don’t quite understand where you’re coming from.

If PA doesn’t work out, we need Nevada, Iowa, and New hampshire…I think this would get us to exactly 270 (assuming we lose virginia and colorado).

• Acer says:

Do you ever have a glass half full or is it always half empty with you? I go with the latter.

• ALEX69 says:

I live in Maryland and what you say is based on fact. Philly is like Baltimore in that the structure has been rigged so long the people don’t even have to vote to vote. Sorry folks,them are the facts.It’s a fact like your not magically making 30 million illegals leave the country and your not going to get RINO’S to fund it anywho….

• Eric Kennedy says:

Because Trump is a blue-collar “Republican”. Hillary is a Wall Street “Democrat”.

If we can’t win this one – in PA – we’re screwed.

That said, I expect to win PA.

• fleporeblog says:

I found the following about Luzerne county which will determine the state winner. The only time it failed was in 1938.

Baldino said Clinton should win Luzerne County if Democrats who voted for Bernie Sanders in the April 26 primary election support Clinton against Trump.

Clinton beat Sanders in Luzerne County 20,542 votes to 18,543 votes.

Trump received 28,680 primary votes — 77 percent of 37,223 total Republican primary votes in Luzerne County. It was his best county in the state.

Independents and voters with other parties could not vote in the presidential primary elections. Of the 196,388 voters registered in Luzerne County for the primary, 54 percent were Democrats and 35 percent were Republicans.

Bernie’s folks aren’t all going to go to her. Trump will get some of them himself. The last axiom poll had him up 23 in Luzerne County (they have yet to update their last poll in the middle of July)

• Eric Kennedy says:

I’d be very surprised if Trump doesn’t win Pennsylvania and Florida.

Others are more optimistic about Ohio than I am. I hope they are correct.

I wish Trump would campaign some in New Jersey. That may be ripe for an upset.

• Trumped says:

A northeast tour. 2-3 days with large stadiums.
        1-3 upsets are possible early on election day

• maxx power says:

Don’t worry Eric, Trump will win PA, Fla & Ohio. As long as the Monster Vote turns out. I wouldn’t count on the coal miners & steelworkers though. They are brainwashed that only the Dems are for the “workin’ man.” The steelworkers voted to lose their jobs & close the mills instead of forgoing a wage increase. Go figure.

• bdc5551 says:

In PA, coal miners and steel workers are irrelevant. Those industries are dead. Coal miners are a force in West Virginia and Kentucky, but Trump has those states already.

• kim says:

I live in Chester County, PA. Fairly wealthy area. When Obama was running there were bumper stickers for him everywhere. I have not seen a single one for Hillary. I start driving the school bus again on Monday so I will have a better idea of the lay of the land then. Huge Trump support though from everyone I have talked to. I did see a Hillary yard sign today but when I got closer I saw it was a Hillary for prison sign.

• Chester County is the wealthiest county in PA . I’m all over it. No Hillary signs. Trump signs yes like mine on my car and yard. All R’s I know voting Trump. Many independents too who want a businessman in the WH. The polling that has Hillary ahead is coming out of CD1 and 2, Philly area….lost cause but turnout will not be what it was for Obama. Trump will take PA…just keep on trucking!

10. Pam says:

11. Everyone please note that the 46-42 result is for central florida only. State-wide, according to this polls, Clinton is +2.

• mamadogsite says:

Everyone I know in West Central FL is for Trump..(un-authentic poll) and we are all Independents…and not one of us has ever been polled.

• FL_Guy says:

All these polls are agenda driven garbage. In 1980, the polls showed Reagan losing up to the day of the election and we know how that turned out. Romney, the dud candidate who never tried to win, only lost FL by a fraction of a percent. People in 2012 were not voting for Romney, they were voting against O. Even with no enthusiasm for Romney, he almost got FL. People ARE voting for President Trump, not against Hillary. That’s a very important distinction. President Trump will WIN FL! MAGA

• nyflacon says:

That poll under sampled Independents. Wake up.

• singtune says:

Not in South West Florida it isn’t~!~ There is NO Sign of ANY Hillary Support in this entire area~! I always has been pro-Republican~~But NOW it is almost SOLID TRUMP~!

• fleporeblog says:

Where are you getting this shit from? The FIU poll had him up 2 and excluded Jill Stein. Meaning he would be up 3 – 5 points if she was included. She is on the ballot by the way.

12. Eric Kennedy says:

Meanwhile, this is the level of passion the GOPe has for Trump in Stafford County, Virginia (which Trump won by the way…Cruz was a distant third).

Their newly opened “Victory Center” – notice what’s missing? TRUMP.

13. rjcylon says:

Well, one thing we hear every four years is “you gotta have the independents”, meaning, you have to be a politically correct progressive and not say anything that could be considered a microagression.

Guess Trump disproved that one.

14. William F BUCKLEY Ghost says:

Florida is TRUMP country. In Miami all the Cubans are voting for Mr.Trump. The rest of Florida is retired cops, fireman and union construction workers from the North East.

• pinkbeachlady says:

Went to Trump volunteer meeting last night in Ft. Lauderdale area, room was overflowing!! Broward county director is a fantastic Marine, african American gentleman who is as hardcore as Mr. Trump! Many Hispanics and African Americans in attendance, serious ground game plan; meeting with our team leader tomorrow in my area! Wahoo!!MAGA!!

15. willvecchio says:

Have y’all noticed the song that (the next) President Trump plays at the end of his political rallies?

“You can’t always get what you want, you can’t alway get what you want, you can’t always get what you want…

…but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.”

I take that message very seriously. And it makes me happy to hear it and to ponder it.

16. William F BUCKLEY Ghost says:

Florida MONSTER VOTE 2016

REPUBLICAN 2.3 MILLION
    DEMOCRAT 1.7 MILLION.

Republican 600,000 margin 35%

17. willvecchio says:

to TrumpIllinois: the report said the poll indicates they are tied in Florida.

18. mikebrezzze says:

Almost 5k random poll

• jwingermany says:

The 911 poll is representative of several other independent polls…some with over 100k respondents. Something just does not pass the smell test with the “scientific” polls.

The consistently large overflow crowds for Trump’s rallies vs. the virtual no-shows for Hillary…has to mean something more than just a passing curiosity.

19. rebel53blog says:

Floridian for Trump since June 2015 and with him to the Finish Line.
    America First – Veteran for Trump

20. willvecchio says:

44/42 is a tie when the MOE is 2.5.

21. mamadogsite says:

A more accurate poll would be 30 to 60 days after the primaries. But professional pollsters don’t know this unless they live here.

We Independents have been doing this for years. For instance, A friend changed to Dem. To vote for Hillary to possibly block Obammy in 2008. After the primaries, we all switch back to Independent as you can change party up to 30 days prior to the general. After August 30th, we’ll immediately switch back to Independent. Governor Rick Scott knows this and is the better pollster.

Also…keep in mind we are a tourist destination, and most present residents have relatives in other states. We talk to everyone.

I have already “turned” 10-12 to Trump from Hillary.

We have many Catholic Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Jamaicans, as well as Mexicans and Central Americans. MANY are well educated….as we are a large diverse state with many colleges, trade schools, professional sports and Military. (Centcom in Tampa). I think I heard there are 40% Hispanics for Trump and up to 20% Blacks. (I believe this was on BB)

Then you add retired police, firemen, and military..”Trump’s Army of supporters”….be there no doubt, other than maybe 2-3 counties out of 67…huge win in Florida.

The whisper vote…the monster vote.

• William F BUCKLEY Ghost says:

Absolutely! To.many retired cops, fireman and military in Florida plus Cubans are staunch Republican. Look at the primary numbers. Republicans 2.7 million to Democrats 1.6 million. The MONSTER VOTE!

22. mamadogsite says:

30-60 days before the election. Sorry.

23. What percent of Hispanics does Trump win in the poll? Went to the link and couldn’t find it. Most polls I have seen 30-35%. Trump= MI + FL + PA + NV + IA + NH = 287 EC votes AT LEAST, should be closer to 350.

• mamadogsite says:

Tampa Bay Times influences (Hillsborough, Pinellas and possibly Sarasota counties). They had 2 lead, front page stories on Trump today…were giving papers away today. Spread their lies no matter how much $$$ they lose. Where you find major universities…you will find strong pockets of Dems..ie; UF, and USF. Col. West can proably tell you more about the present demographics.

• Take it you are from FL mamadogsite. Here are the exit polls for FL Primary. Trump won 26% Hispanic against a Sitting Hispanic Senator. Trump won over 40% Hispanic vote in NV Primary.

• singtune says:

Yes, Mama,~~ the Papers like the SUN Times here in S.W. Florida, ~~are NOT for TRUMP~~But fewer & Fewer people are taking it now. I stopped 2 years ago & Told them Politics went Against the people here, but they Keep Pushing the same old Cr*p~!

The People in this Area are very Strong for TRUMP & there is absolutely NO Sign of any Hillary support. It could be somewhere, perhaps in some Area of Sarasota, but not in North Port, Venice etc. In addition, the City of Sarasota is primarily Republican, & has a Big TRUMP Campaign Office there.

• mamadogsite says:

Wow..thanks for the info singtune. I live in Manatee Co. Just north of there….this county has always been strong R….but in the last 15-16 years, quite a few of us have registered Independent. When I mentioned Sarasota, I was thinking more of the Lakewood Ranch area as leaning more towards D. Have Relatives in S.W. FLthey also own a sall condo in Palm Beach county…quite a change between the 2 I would assume.

• Great thanks for the demographic breakdown! Hopefully Trump makes some improvements with the Black and Hispanic groups over the next couple of months. I’m confident he will.

24. mamadogsite says:

And folks…don’t forget the new movement…the TRUMPOCRATS…..lotsa disalusioned Bernie and Hillary folks out there. If this movemnt could pick up another 10-20% joining our Movement…game over.

• mamadogsite says:

We have to have weekly Florida polls….as KC said…we’re living in Hillary’s head rent free…freak her out to see weekly Florida polls…as Sundance said….most everybody’s from somewhere. And close to 25% of our State goes North to their relatives and vacation homes..returning home in October or November. They also use absentee ballots by mail. So there technically could be an even stronger Monster Florida Vote.

Psy-ops can work for us too.

• singtune says:

Mama~~I also live in Florida , like i indicated above. Are you being Polled 3-4 Times a week by Different Organizations? I am~~~On my Land Line. This week I have been Polled 4 times, by 3 Different Organizations. Tonight It was the Same Poll Organiation that Called at the Beginning of the week. {~~~Perhaps they are shocked at how YUGE Trumps Support is here.~~}

25. ALEX69 says:

I like to think if Trump gets 10% of black vote and 25% of Hispanic in swing states,that would be awesome.Maybe I’m way off…

• Romney got 27% Hispanics in 2012 with 39% Florida Hispanics. Romney got 7% of black vote. 10% black vote and 25% Hispanics for Trump is selling him very short. And those numbers would likely lead to a defeat

• mamadogsite says:

Not really…quite possible actually. We all need to do some tit-for-tat…via social media…a BIG hate campaign starting with the bottom feeders..MSNBC and CNN.

I was pissed at Mika’s interview with Pastor Mark Burns today. Rude and ignorant sprinkled with “entitlement”….she is a racist….she spoke to him with such a haughty tone. Nasty bitch. Probably didn’t get laid by Joe this morning.😲😲😲

26. sundance says:

• mamadogsite says:

At least we KNOW the 15 point media swings are wrong….and our little mouths should be flapping away at all of the afore entioned Northern friends and family. We live her, work here and play here in the Sunshine State….it is always fluid….and since there are so many retired people here, you either talk about your arthritis or politics.😊

A lot of people did not vote for Romney…stayed home. We had been burned by McCain 4 years earlier. Mr.” I’mtoperfectformypants” turned a lot of common people off.

Trump is not perfect, and he KNOWS he is not perfect. He is just like us, except he has more money and he and his kids can drive a CAT bulldozer. 😊 When you mention CAT to Hillary, she probably thinks Persian.

27. Rondo says:

Hillary’s health: Emails show Clinton obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

28. CheetoGuido says:

?? I recently started working at a High School in my child’s district for extra income while she is in school. Unfortunately the only school that would hire me was across the way and I am learning has MANY illegals attending. Lots of eye raising situations for me in just the 3 weeks I have been working. Anyways my question is the Dream Act really happening still? I thought that was dead. We had a girl who just graduated in May come in to the office asking for copies of her report cards going back all the way to elementary. She said she needed them in order to apply for the Dream Act. And there was no embarrassment or questioning or anything during this transaction. I just watched. I think I have a difficult year ahead of me.

29. prof_robinson says:

Yes, but…independent voters haven’t mattered in a while. Obama lost the independents in both elections. Romney won them over 2-to-1. Independent voters used to matter – now they don’t. What mattered for Obama was the low-information voters. That’s why it’s so important for Obama to always appear “cool” to them. That’s why his approval is still around 50%, even though support for his policies is in the 20s. The problem Hillary is going to have is this: she’s not cool. Low-information people do not really like her. They like the reality show star – Trump. That’s what has the DNC really worried. The big question will be how many low-information voters will stay home – because that’s what they usually do, and why they usually aren’t a factor. If Trump can bring them out, and add them to the independents – it could destroy Hillary. But if they stay home…

30. mike diamond says:

even the news media will soon not be able to hide all of hillarys lies! the truth will shine forth TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LAND SLIDE!