Ted Cruz Motive – The Theory of Everything (currently political)…

In physics the “Theory of Everything” is a hypothetical single, all-encompassing, coherent theoretical framework of physics that fully explains and links together all physical aspects of the universe.  As a metaphor for current political questions, particularly those surrounding Senator Ted Cruz, a similar precept exists.

cruz and heidi

There is a comment on one of the Cruz research threads which explains almost all the irreconcilables of Senator Ted Cruz behavior.

Now, the value in any given, albeit normally innocuous, comment can be easily overlooked.  However, this comment actually stands up against all methods of deconstruction.

Our archive holds hundreds, if not tens of hundreds, of individual empirical data points of research into Ted Cruz’s action, behavior and specific instances of activity (2010-2016) which, if a comment explaining his motive is going to be considered inherently plausible, would need to be reconciled.

As stunning as it seems, this comment does exactly that:

Here’s a little inside baseball from someone who actually knows the truth: the GOPe dislikes Cruz NOT because he’s an outsider, but because he’s an INSIDER who decided the best way to advance himself was to bite the hand that fed him. Let’s just say I am very close to someone in the GOPe machine and I’ll leave it at that.

When Ted worked for Bush, he was angling for a bigger position than he got. He actually wanted to be the Attorney General.

He thought he had more pull than he actually did, more juice because of some of his Texas connections. His marriage to Heidi was supposed to solidify his position because she was actually held in higher regard than Ted within the Texas/GOPe sphere. He was seen by the insiders as over ambitious, an opinion that was only ENFORCED by his reach to be named AG.

So Ted decided since he knew the ins and outs of the GOPe (insofar as the GOP and Bushes were one and the same), and since he couldn’t advance any further within that sphere, that he would run against them.

He ran for Senate against a GOPe favorite and won. He hoped this would show the GOPe that he was a serious contender and that they would welcome him back into the fold. It backfired, mostly because of Ted’s outsider rhetoric.

Now Ted chose to run for POTUS, which on its surface was a slap in the face to Jeb Bush and the GOPe. In truth, it was an olive branch by Ted to the GOPe.

Why? Because he was there to split the conservative vote in order to help Jeb win. He was never supposed to be in this position, but if it got down to him and Jeb, the fact that Ted isn’t natural born was going to come out, forcing him to drop out, leaving Jeb and his millions in donor money as the last man standing.

Why do you think Jeb always spoke about winning without the base and losing the primaries to win the nomination? It all makes sense now, doesn’t it?

Trump was the wildcard they didn’t expect. Ted was sent to cozy up to him with a non-aggression pact, but Trump was no dummy. He kept the Canadian Ted thing in his back pocket to use when needed.

I could go on but bottom line, the GOPe is warming to Ted because he’s is not actually an enemy, but a prodigal son who tried to earn his way back into the fold by helping Bush.

NOTE ♦ We first wrote of the Republican Party “splitter strategy” to elect Jeb Bush back in mid-2014 as a result of watching the October ’13 through February ’14 inside party discussions and meetings.   No-one believed such a scheme was possible.

We established tripwires and watched.

After several significant triggerings…..  In 2015 we again wrote about the entire coordinated GOPe Road Map and how the “splitter strategy” was coming into greater visibility with the candidates all aligned to play their distinctive role.

Yet again, no-one believed such a scheme was possible.

Lucianne Goldberg, together with her son Jonah Goldberg, NRO, and every politically-minded media outlet and their followers, openly mocked us at CTH for what they decried as a ridiculous political conspiracy theory.

They ridiculed, belittled, mocked and they laughed.   Perhaps one day we will publish the emails we received.

However, this morning on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and FOX News, every set of political punditry spent several panels of discussion talking about the Republican “split-the-vote” plan, and the leadership within it who were designing and instructing the effort.

CTH is not hearing so much laughter any more.

But that’s not the point of writing this.  Allow us, and more specifically me, to say with a similar level of previous strength and intent:

…That comment you just read is virtually guaranteed to be 100% accurate…

trump cruz 2

The best takeaway, is that Trump knows…. All Of It !

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, propaganda, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

444 Responses to Ted Cruz Motive – The Theory of Everything (currently political)…

1. Suzy Kiprien says:

Let’s not forget that JEB BUSH only SUSPENDED his campaign. He didn’t quit the race.

• shiloh1973 says:

So did the rest of them. No one officially dropped out.

• Ray says:

One of the main reasons they suspend instead of quit is because if they quit they give up the control of their delegates. If they only suspend their campaign they can control the delegates at the convention and also use them as negotiating power with a presumptive nominee.

• KBR says:

Earlier I felt I had seen a man before somewhere, whose photo was posted by Howie, as a Crudzbot.

I had been following Bush campaign when it was active, and watching photos for numbers of people appearing at his rallies, all were small even laughably so.

Interestingly, every photo a week or two ago showed small numbers and the mini-crowd was always blurred out of focus. Today, looking on search engine for “photos of Jeb rallies” (attempting to find the man in Howies photo) I was surprised.

There seems to be photoshopped images of large crowds which were not there two weeks ago.

Something going on.

• Suzy Kiprien says:

Jeb Bush’s official FB and Twitter are dead (no activity) since February 21.
        Rubio tweets once a day. Others that dropped out are also active on social media.
        Jeb, nothing.
        Jeb’s Twitter has .5+ million followers. He vaporized… gone. Not normal.
        Is it possible RNC wants us to forget ‘low energy’ Jeb AND is busy prepping Jeb back to life?
        Something wrong.

• Well, I tried and only got photos from here. Try “Photos of Jeb Bush rallies” and you’ll see a bunch and click more for more. Doesn’t look suspicious to me. There’s one with a huge(r) crowd but that was from FL when Dubya showed up with Jeb.

• Watch for Walker to renter for Wisconsin, etc.

• stoneman67 says:

So did Carson Christie and Fiorina

2. roxanne175 says:

I posted this in the Brandon Tatum thread, but I think it applies here, too.

Right out of high school, I worked for a company called Arbitron and our branch of the company watched television commercials from all the markets in the US. My shift watched Cleveland and Minneapolis and I mostly did Minneapolis.

We had a book with a five digit number that corresponded to each advertiser. McDonald’s is one I still remember 30 years later: 22542.

So, we would receive video tapes with broadcasts from all the local stations in a given market. Our job was to fast forward through the shows and log every commercial break. We needed to account for what time the break occurred and what advertising was contained in the break. Public service announcements, like an ad for the Army, were simply marked PSA.

So, we would create a log. The purpose of the log was for advertisers to make sure that they received the airtime they paid for.

Back then there were two electronic superstore companies like Best Buy and Circuit City. One was named Fretter and I don’t remember the other one. I just looked it up on Wiki and it was Silo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fretter

Anyway, to the everyday TV watcher, it seemed like these companies were in competition with one another. In reality, they were owned by the same company. The consumer believed they were being presented with options when in actuality, they were not.

That is what the GOPe was doing before Mr. Trump got in the race.

3. Founding Fathers Fan says:

“Suspending” a campaign allows a candidate to publicly withdraw from a race while preserving the ability to raise funds beyond what’s needed to retire debt. This may include the ability to continue to receive federal matching funds, if the candidate has previously qualified for them.
    When candidates announce they are dropping out or ending their campaigns, they may then only raise money to retire any remaining campaign debts or to pay for other costs related to shutting down a campaign committee. They may not continue to amass warchests beyond that if they drop out.
    However, if a candidate “suspends” his campaign but doesn’t officially end his candidacy, federal law does not specifically prohibit that candidate from continuing to raise funds for purposes other debt retirement. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/10/what-does-suspending-mean-2/

4. NHVoter says:

Wow

5. Diane munkirs says:

Bottom line….he would be great for this country following the Constitution and picking probably 3 justices who would follow the “dead” Constitution…as opposed to a living document. Elect Ted.

6. georgiafl says:

Via Trump supporter:

Article:

7. kallibella says:

Thank you Sundance for this article. I really appreciate it especially since I am rather new at understanding the meaning of things political. This I regrettably owe to the fact that for the last 15 years I have been listening to the so-called “conservative” media like Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. I took their meaning of conservatism as being true and had no real point of reference to which their meaning could be compared.
    This blinded me until I came to this website.

I never really liked Lying Ted. I couldn’t put my finger on it. For one, he never convinced me that he was a true outsider. Second, I always thought that since he “shut down” the government that he couldn’t possibly shake that of if he were ever to face off against HRC.

I didn’t like him because he comes across as terribly rehearsed and forced (tries too hard) and didn’t like something about him physically. That may sound shallow but there is something to be said about his facial contortions/expressions. Something’s off.

What most bothered me was the issue of his Canadian birth and dual citizenship. Which came to light when he decided to run for POTUS.

Trump will get the 1237. He will unleash on Lying Canadian Ted and dismantle him with a crushing blow LCTed won’t know which way is up. I am confident Trump has all the information he needs to go about taking care of LCTed.

LCTed’s unbridled ambitions should get him lagging second place in this race. Maybe his delegates will end up with Trump. Is that possible?

• highdezertgator says:

It is your “repulsion instinct” telling you that CruzTed is just another Globalist Hell Hound!!

• jwingermany says:

Amazing. Your experience with Rush and Fox…same here. You listened for 15 years…I got addicted to talk radio after 9/11…15 years.

The Conservative Treehouse (<<<if anybody deserves a Pulitzer<<<) and contributors to their excellent comment section slapped the blinders off my thick skull. Rush disappointed me the most. I felt so fooled.

However, when you get that moment of clarity that rushes over you when you realize that you KNOW that what you’re reading and watching at CTH is the truth. SMACK! There’s no denying it. Everything just falls so perfectly into place…like the last handful of pieces of a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle revealing the complete picture. I literally got a full body chill…followed quickly by feelings of disgust…and worse!

I remember Ted Cruz looking more natural a few years back. But, about a year ago, I saw Ted in an interview on cable news. Instantly, I noticed the choreographed body language, hand movements, head position, speech. Yuck! It just feels so fake. I don’t know what it is. When I look at Ted, one word comes to mind every time. Snake!

That’s alright. I will be voting by absentee ballot in New York…Donald J. Trump. It seems impossible to me that Mr. Trump has exposed so much just per happenstance. I think Mr. Trump’s been collecting intel for decades…even took a job behind enemy lines at NBC. It seems that everything that I read at the CTH just reinforces my intuition.

Mr. Trump is unveiling his Masterpiece. Oh! What a beauty it is.

Btw, it seems Mr. Trump is a fan of the CTH. I wonder…? Mr. Trump always says that he wants to surround himself with the best and brightest people. Could it be that there is something that Sundance is not telling us? Hmmm….

• kallibella says:

Seeing the light is quite an experience. I can’t compare it to when I was saved, but it ranks up there as far as the immense sense of liberation and gaining a more complete understanding about what is going on in our country.

I was not only consuming the information offered in talk-shows and TV shows, but also I bought the entire world view. And whatever GWB did in foreign policy I tended to not question as I should have. Mainly because I had no clue. I was deceived.

It was my husband who told me about this website, and specifically made me read an article on the splitter strategy and the UniParty/globalist agenda Sundance had published back in the Fall.

I had an eye-opening experience and after that I questioned EVERYTHING.
        Every time I listened to Rush, I put his assessment and message and pontification through my new-found understanding and little by little I began to purge my ears from Rush et al. I’m happier.

• kallibella says:

Also, I particularly reject the overt spiritual manipulation Lying Canadian Ted engineered to sway voters to his side from among the “evangelicals,” whatever that means.
          Loathsome!

8. starfcker says:

Trump’s plane was sitting on Southern Blvd. today. Against the backdrop of PBI, it looked tiny. It made me realize how courageous this campaign is. This is just one man, folks, fighting a machine infinitely bigger than he is. Takes real guts to attempt something this audacious.

• thetigerlily22 says:

REAL audacity… and I hate that I now associate the word with our currently-installed dictator-in-chief.

• kallibella says:

I know what you mean, but the word ‘audacity’ is really a great word and it fits Trump perfectly!
        From now on ‘audacity’ is in play.

• KBR says:

Audacity as a descriptor is double-speak. Trump tries to be single-meaning and straight speaking.

I won’t be using “audacity.” I like words that have clear meanings and not two entirely opposing definitions. Choose a better. Look at synonyms of definition #1.

au·dac·i·ty
          [ôˈdasədē]
          NOUN
          1)the willingness to take bold risks:
          “her audacity came in handy during our most recent emergency”
          synonyms: boldness · daring · fearlessness · intrepidity · bravery ·
          courage · heroism · pluck · grit · recklessness · spirit · mettle · guts · gutsiness · spunk · moxie
          2)rude or disrespectful behavior; impudence:
          “she had the audacity to pick up the receiver and ask me to hang up”
          synonyms: impudence · impertinence · insolence · presumption · [more]

I will NOT call Donald Trump by an adjective that can be construed to mean: rude or disrespectful behavior;
          synonyms: impudence · impertinence · insolence · presumption ·
          cheek · bad manners · effrontery · nerve · gall · defiance · temerity · chutzpah · sass

• kallibella says:

The PC police already deems his audacity as a negative, but that is because Trump doesn’t play their game, and their pejoratives don’t affect him so as to change him.
            I don’t have a problem if audacity is used to criticize him due to his doing away with PC culture audaciously!🙂

• windwardman says:

It was obviously the second definition that Ayers and Comrade o had in mind when titling their fictional biography, as they certainly intended to leave Americans with no hope whatsoever.

• thetigerlily22 says:

Absolutely! I’m fond of that word too, time to “re-program” myself.🙂

• highdezertgator says:

Audacity has far too many negative connotations of our current “dear leader’s” second book!
          IMHO: Courageuos as in brave is more fitting.
          Donald is derived from Celtic “world” or “power”.
          Donald the Powerful Courageous Warrior.

• Trump’s audacity will be “Governmental Turnaround” to once again serve the people as Masters of the Government, without the Waste, Fraud and Corruption … Not to mention the Bloodsucking Globalist Leeches.

• BabyBoomer says:

Regarding Obama, a perfect word to substitute for audacity would be “quisling.”

• AMD_Afficionado says:

Reclaim “audacity” from obama or just use promote a semi-synonym like “temerity”? I’m not sure which is the better course of action🙂

• thetigerlily22 says:

I vote for reclaiming audacity (though “temerity” also has a nice ring to it), because I like it and it’s not the word’s fault Obama’s ghost writer used it in the title of his obnoxious book.😉

• Coldeadhands says:

Perhaps those who think DJT has an outsized ego should take your words to heart and realize that some of what looks like ego may just possibly be courage!

• mickie says:

And that is why my respect for him grows more each passing day.

• deanfitz says:

Hes fighting the new world order.For us.Not anybody else just us.We the people are behind him and that’s the only reason Trump does it.The day we give in he will.So never give in

• Ray says:

Would you mind telling us what city Southern Blvd. is in?

9. Michelle says:

Now it makes sense that they call Cruz “anti establishment/outsider” when he’s really not. They wanted to turn him into a splitter for the “anti establishment” vote aka Trump. Meanwhile he’s in with them thicker than anyone and clearly more controlled than any other candidate. His supporters have been tricked big time.

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

Ted Cruz now calling his voters Anti Science Zealots

11. oldschool64 says:

Wow, really cool.

We had a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barron- I love you! pic.twitter.com/LBmllh65jX— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2016

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

I know it’s a stretch, but at it’s root this thread is calling into question a key component of Ted Cruz’ persona, his authenticity.

I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU SOME REAL AUTHENTICITY!

12. truthandjustice says:

Hmmm….if “they” know what the info that Trump has on them to use as a “hammer” if necessary (treated unfairly), wouldn’t they not want to have this threatened contested convention or change of rules, etc.? Perhaps they’re using this threat in hopes of getting more delegates syphoned off Trump – by people thinking, as Romney said, that if they could get enough, then they could “legitimately” have a contested convention?
    When in reality, if it is “close” as Trump has said, they have no intention to pursue it out of fear of being exposed by him about something?
    That would include any other obvious stunts to steal it. Maybe that’s why Trump is pretty confident about it all. Don’t know – I guess we shall see.

13. chuffed-beyond-words says:

I saw him on the local news around half an hour ago, it looked like he was holding a rally in front of a public park bathroom. I could be wrong though, it might have been the outside of a high school cafeteria.

14. NHVoter says:

Wasn’t Tom Cotton at the anti Trump meeting in Sea Island, Georgia?

• Melania for 1st Lady says:

Wow, the heroin epidemic is getting really bad. Time to build that wall.

• rajabear1 says:

Why yes, yes he was.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Why would Trump meet with him. He was on the list of the Anti-Trump meeting that occurred not too long ago. What is up with this?

• Eris says:

Mr. Trump is doing what we’re supporting him to do: make deals to Make American Great Again.

A good President needs to make deals with Congress which will still be full of politicians so it’s time he get started at least on the GOPe side since only the delusional ones won’t deal with him after the March 15th primaries.

The more parts of the GOPe network he can convince to work with him, the better it will be for everyone except the Democrats. Mr. Trump won’t have to keep spending so much of his own money fighting them since the GOPe can still cause problems for him like in Wisconsin. Mr. Trump can’t waive a magic wand and make people like Paul Ryan and Tom Cotton go away or do what he wants so he has to work with them and come up with deals that they can accept while Mr. Trump gets most of what he wants. The Art of the Deal.

• Toronto Tonto says:

We don’t know what went down at that meeting except Trump was the hot topic. However, they hold it every year, and it is a big deal to be invited. I will keep an open mind about Tom Cotton.

• Benson II says:

Can’t say I’ll keep an open mind about Cotton but Trump is meeting with another group before his AIPAC speech which includes Cotton so maybe Trump can handle him. My keeping an open mind about any of them is gone until they prove unequivocally they are on our side.

• MissV says:

he sure was, and I emailed him a piece of my mind just the other day. Phony. I hate phonies.

• Janie M. says:

You’re right, NH, and people are leaving nasty messages on his FB page about attending that meeting.

15. jackmcg says:

Puts this in perspective, too. Before Cruz ran his Senate race as an “outsider”, he went to George W. Bush for approval:

“In a never-before-reported meeting in Bush’s Dallas office, Cruz began to outline his 2012 campaign playbook for the former president, according to people familiar with the conversation. Cruz explained how he would consolidate conservatives yearning for a political outsider, how he would outflank the front-runner on the right, how he would proudly carry the mantle of the ascendant tea party to victory over entrenched elites.”

16. Janeka says:

Hate to say it but I can’t help the sense of betrayal and disgust feel for our political class.. Told several of Cruz supporter, former friends, back in November that he is ineligible and if he does become the nominee the DNC will have him dismissed due to his ineligibility.. The RNC response will be, “oh well here’s Jeb”.. They will not fight or whimper, they know he is ineligible and don’t care for he is just a mere sacrificial goat.. This will leave a choice between the over sized child and the harlot of Babalon. When Trump wins 0bamba will declare marshal law, a Trump candidacy will destroy the UniParty and that is something neither half will let go unchallenged..

17. drartaud says:

Pardon me if this has been featured here, but this is the brutal Ted Cruz. He took a case to the U.S. Supreme Court to keep a man guilty of stealing a calculator from a Walmart in Texas in prison for 16 years. The maximum sentence that was applicable for the offense, for a non-repeat offender, was 2 years. The man should have fallen under that sentencing guideline, but an error was apparently made. When the criminal discovered that, he sought to be released according to law. But Texas would not relent. The man appealed, Ted argued the case before the U.S. Supreme Court, and one of the justices asked Ted if Texas has a law against admitting the state made a mistake. The man finally won his release after 6 years. Principled, Christian Ted at his finest:

I tend to write long comments. In order to give more expression to them, I started a simple blog. An entry I just made is on the Illusion of Inclusion that is the Republican primary, an excerpt from and link to a relevant Pat Buchanan article, and some motivational Trump Supporter video links to YouTube.

• KBR says:

Well we know the absolute minimum sentence for Felito once he gets to Gitmo=16 years.

• shallbe4 says:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Frank O'Pinion says:

For the military, just once.

• drartaud says:

I listen to Shortwave Radio. There’s an Android App for shows and times. The shows are all in UTC (Universal Coordinated Time)

So I see UTC times, local times in the 12 hour format, local times in the 24 hour format (and unless I’m mistaken, 24 hour format and UTC times are written without the colon. If my local 1:00 PM it’s 1300 in 24hr format and 1800 UTC (if my area is on standard time) or 1700 (if my area is on Daylight Savings Time).

The beauty of the UTC show times is that once I’m aware of the 5 hour difference, or 4 hour when my local time is on Daylight Savings Time, I mentally consider when I’d need to tune-in.

This is probably rehash for you, but your joke about 24 hour time piqued my interest.

Best regards.

18. NHVoter says:

19. NHVoter says:

And what promises has Cruz kept to our veterans? He makes me sick.

20. LM says:

So it sounds like “Christian” Ted Cruz is willing to stoop to any low to secure the nomination.

The deal making between Kasich, Rubio, and Cruz is probably one of long standing and not just a recent proposition from Kasich. They will be “playing by the rules”, using the “brokered convention” orchestrated by Romney and the Bushes and their globalist partners.

If the electorate is willing to accept this, then we deserve what we will get.

BTW: how about those of us with Blaze subscriptions cancel them and also call our cable providers and complain about the network being included. Perhaps we can call radio stations and complain about hostile radio hosts also. These guys would be far less annoying if they had less money to create the New World Order with.

21. winky says:

Does anyone know why Cruz had his birth records sealed ?……..the legal basis used to seal them? I would think that it would not be an easy thing to do and there would have to be some legal basis for it?

• Eris says:

The legal basis is apparently Right to Privacy. You can’t just get someone’s birth records without their permission or unless you are closely related to them.

Lying Cruz has selectively release some documents but refuses to release any more. It’s a clear case of if he does not have anything to hide then why not release everything in the file…

• Benson II says:

As far as I’m concerned if your running for president of the United States you should not be allowed to have personal sealed records concerning your eligibility for president, especially since a majority of the American public don’t have a clue what this is about. Gotta thank our now Marxist educational system for that.

22. Frank O'Pinion says:

Hollywood could write a script depicting Rafael E. Cruz’s life.
    The casting director would choose Barack Hussein Obama to play the role of Cruz. Why Obama, you ask? Obama is a natural replacement for Cruz.
    1. Serial liar. Practices taqiyya daily.
    2. Father a foreign citizen.
    3. Mother a purported U.S. citizen.
    4. Hides his background documentation.
    5. What little background data that has been released is obfuscated.
    6. Purports to know the U.S. Constitution.
    7. Plays catch-me if you can with religion.
    8. Highly possible that he is an undocumented alien. No documentation to prove one way or the other.
    9. Constitutionally ineligible for the office of the POTUS.
    10. Oh, did I mention that he lies?

23. Truthfilter says:

I want to make an additional suggestion here. There is another benefit that the GOPe might have expected to accomplish through using Cruz (and maybe Rubio, too) in the splitter strategy. If Trump had never entered the race, Cruz would have likely courted and won the majority of evangelicals, tea-party, strict conservative types within the GOP party. Cruz would likely not have garnered the 1237 delegates but he might have been the front-runner among the other splitters at the convention. Using Ted’s questionable citizenship at the last minute to deny him the nomination would have probably softened many traditional conservatives’ views toward immigration laws (open borders, amnesty, etc. )Those pesky Christian conservatives, after all, are really the only demographic/political group in the country who ever stand in the globalists’ way, right? I can’t think of a better way to soften them toward globalists’ ideas (open borders) than to deny their beloved anointed one his POTUS eligibility bc of silly little (immigration-related) laws.

• Truthfilter says:

I also want to add that I am one of those pesky conservative-evangelical types who probably would have supported Cruz –at least to a point–if Trump hadn’t entered the race AND if I hadn’t landed here at the Treehouse by accident in December 2014. I feel that we are changing the direction of this country and in many ways, it IS a revolution. Sun dance, you are our Ben Franklin.

24. AZ Gulch says:

Our memories are short. Rush and Levin pined over Walker. Once Trump entered the building, Walkers ideas seemed small and very establishment.

25. rsanchez1990 says:

I’m not gonna lie, I believed the narrative that Cruz was an outsider at one point. Never preferred him to Trump, but I used to think, if we had to get stuck with Ted it won’t be so bad. Now I see he could have been even more cozy with the Bush clan than Rubio was.

At this point, there’s a couple of things I’m wondering. 1: What is Trump waiting for to sue Cruz for ineligibility, and 2: What is the FBI waiting for to indict Hillary?

26. jeans2nd says:

It would appear that everyone, including the GOPe, has overlooked the ultimate insider, complete with his own political machine – John Kasich. Ohio is the embodiment of the Uniparty. Ohio is Kasich’s own little fiefdom, and Kasich’s hubris and massive ego is often overlooked with his “ah shucks, folks” blather. Look how confident he was at winning Ohio, and how confident he is about a contested convention. Watching the goings-on locally on the North Coast, Kasich has reason to be confident. It is not beyond him to attempt to become the new kingmaker. And Kasich has hired the guy who was delegate dealmaker for Gerald Ford at the 1976 convention (WEWS).

The good news is it would appear Mr. Trump knows about Ohio, Kasich in particular. And there is so so much on Kasich and Kasich’s Uniparty that has yet to be brought out. And Mr. Trump is definitely not playing by the Kasich/Uniparty rules.

27. Benson II says:

Even though Trump is calling for unity of the party he hasn’t let up on Cruz. I don’t think anyone at this point thinks Trump wants Cruz for VP although this is what Cruz supporters and some others are defining as unity. Kasich is also dead as VP probably always was. He actually believes everything Jeb did, amnesty, common core, big government (Obamacare).

Carson the idiot is now trying to backtrack on his insane comments of why he supports Trump. His revenge has backfired big time. He did a pretty good job in a recent interview avoiding what he said and continuing with a new spin about him and Trump being outsiders. So thankful he’s no longer a presidential candidate.

28. Dolly says:

Here’s the scoop! My brother – born in Canada 1940 to an American father. Dad registered him with the American consolate immediately after birth. He never voted in Canada because he would have lost his US citizenship. He moved to the US at age 21 and was listed for the draft. He is not NBC – only naturalized.

My situation – I was born in Michigan, am a NBC with a father that was a naturalized citizen of the US. They moved to Canada when I was 2mo. I could not vote in Canada or I would have lost my US status. Around the end of the 70’s Canada introduced dual citizenship which I took in 1986. I could not vote in the US – didn’t have an address.

Now explain to me how did Mrs. Cruz vote in Canadian elections before the birth of her son, and not lose her birth right to the US.

29. entagor says:

In sundance’s first link in the post by Gail Combs: March 20, 2016 at 8:19 am
    Combs posts Cruz’s mother renounced US citizenship and later used her US birth certificate to re-enter the US (under false pretense if she had renounced her citizenship because the birth certificate is used at the border to establish citizenship for Americans entering the USA, only)

Some news sites state the mother did not renounce her US citizenship, however if she was a Canadian citizen at that time, she had to have renounced her US citizenship

From January 1, 1947 until February 15, 1977, Canadian law prohibited “dual citizenship.” Foreign parents giving birth to a child in Canada in 1970 were forced to choose between Canadian citizenship only, or citizenship in another country, and to declare that with Canadian officials at the time of birth. The parents of Ted Cruz chose and declared “Canadian citizenship” for Rafael Edward Cruz.

I heard a Canadian social security number, is a public record in Canada. The Canadian ctiizenship of the mother should be verifiable. But the trail of the mother is murky. People cannot verify her US birth record. Is that why Cruz hides behind double talk?

Cruz = Obama. In lieu of truth, live a lie so big it becomes incredible. People cannot conceive anyone would attempt to hoax them at that level, so they turn on the accusers.

In 2013 Salon wrote an excellent summary of the Cruz birth mystery

The MSM no longer goes there, because now they need Cruz to destroy Trump. With his nebulous citizenship, Cruz has everything to gain with amnesty and open borders. Does the establishment hold the goods on Cruz, like they do Obama?. Some of his paper trail is owned by the Canadian government which therefore also may hold some control over Mr Cruz.

30. Jake says:

Thank you, Sundance. This thread has been wonderful to read. But, I’ve come away with a sick feeling about what Glenn Beck may have meant when he said that Scalia had to die so that Ted Cruz could become president. We assume Justice Scalia would have voted in an eligibility case before the Supreme Court to uphold the original meaning of Natural Born Citizen. Ted Cruz and Beck have to know this eligibility issue is Cruz’ Achilles heel. They must now think they have a clearer path in a Supreme Court ruling. What an evil heart.