Donald Trump Rally, Boca Raton Florida – 7:00pm EDT Livestream….

Candidate Donald Trump holds the third campaign rally of the day in Boca Raton, FL at Sunset Cove Amphitheater beginning at 7:00pm EDT

*NOTE* While you’re waiting for the Boca Raton rally to begin you might enjoy THIS VIDEO (also embedded below) from Donald Trump speaking at a 2011 Tea Party Rally.

Live Stream Video Alternate Live Stream #1

trump rally louisiana 5

Here’s the video from 2011 which explains (the larger discussion) why Donald Trump decided to enter the race in 2016. It really does explain what’s going on TODAY:

Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

693 Responses to Donald Trump Rally, Boca Raton Florida – 7:00pm EDT Livestream….

1. myrightpenguin says:

After Friday there was no slow down at all with the rallies. Have to love this man for putting himself on the line like this for love of the country, and what its foundation stands for.

2. webgirlpdx says:

I hope he gets a good night sleep in his own bed🙂 He’s had to have been sleeping on his plane all weekend.

Rest well, Mr. Trump. See you tomorrow. Thank you!!!

3. entagor says:

I hate traditional political speech where pols start bombasting and their clackers in the audience scream on cue. Hillary tries to punch phrases but despite having Hollywood as her voice coach, she is not a great actress. The Donald’s speech tonight clicked because he wasnt emoting, he was believing

Havent seen this since Reagan, and IMHO Reagan was an unbelievable actor but rang true when he read his own words.

4. duchess01 says:

Wow! Two articles in defense of Trump here in one day – they are so Anti-Trump and Pro-Cruz – wonder if that has changed now that Cruz has shown his true colors and disgusted them royally –

March 13, 2016
    Let’s apply the Trump Standard of rhetoric fostering violence to Obama
    By Thomas Lifson

• KitKat says:

Clarice Feldman’s AT article this morning expressed total disgust for Cruz.

• srr says:

Yep, and I think there are a few more there now.

I was was of the number who simply stopped going to AT after they started their (unusual for them), insanely Leftist Anti-Trumping. I’m thinking that number might have been quite large; large enough to give them the courage to stop being bullied into the selling the cow-ploppy anti-Trump narrative.

• duchess01 says:

Oh, me too! Agree – they may have lost readership big time -used to read there religiously – then, got disgusted with all of the drivel – could not believe there were three articles worth reading in one day – glad you are with me on this – thot it was just me –

• The Tundra PA says:

No, not just you. I haven’t been to AT in months, and used to read there daily. Can’t stand the Trump bashing. Same with Town Hall.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

No, you’re not alone. I, too, have left AT. I pop in once or twice a week and post a comment to stir up the hornets nest with these idjits. I did have a lengthy exchange with one of the writers who was propping up Cruz. Towards the end of our exchange, she came out with the downright nasties about Trump. I gave it right back to her. It feels good every now and then to engage with people who think they are your intellectual betters. Really, she was such a blithering fool. Seems to be rampant, doesn’t it?

5. liberty2828 says:

Repeat of Boca Raton Rally…. 35,000!

6. duchess01 says:

If three’s the charm, then let’s take on PC at American Thinker…

7. arkansasmimi says:

earlier today. LOL nothing like this in the other candidates rally tweets😉

8. arkansasmimi says:

9. says:

That stop trump pac Twitter acct had a pic on there saying people left the rally 40 mins into his speech, implying that people were leaving early. But the speech was only 40 mins!

• Stormy says:

They think Trump supporters are as easy to fool as their sheeple…

lol lol lol lol

• srr says:

And Trump and his savvy supporters will simply use it as another opportunity to school the deceived in recognising the tricks of the Dark Art of Gaslighting, that’s kept them blind to seeing who the real enemies are😉

10. Charlotte says:

Not related BUT: On Drudge

Airport bomb-sniffing dog finds Hellfire missiles bound for Portland…

11. Julia Hahn over at Breitbart has written several supportive articles, over the last few days (could be more but just what I’ve read), for Trump.

“Father of Son Murdered by Illegal: Pro-Amnesty John Kasich, Marco Rubio Should Be Tried for ‘Treason’

12. maggiemoowho says:

I noticed alot of people where talking about the live stream, I live in Florida and for the past 3 days out cable has been freezing or skipping and same with the internet. Our neighbors have said that they have been experiencing the same interuptions. Maybe its a state wide issue.

13. arkansasmimi says:

14. entagor says:

I restarted the rally as they introduced ;Donald J Trump!
    J for Justice
    J for Jobs
    J for Just in Time
    J for Just Say Yes

15. vdorta says:

Great day! My son and his wife were at the rally in Boca and I was watching and in contact with them from Seattle!

16. NHVoter says:

17. arkansasmimi says:

Get some Peaceful Rest Mr. Trump

18. shiloh1973 says:

I have to tell you, I will be 61 years old in about a month and a half, I can honestly say I have never seen anything in politics like this before. I am a political junkie and I have never had this much hope in my life. Mr. Trump truly is the man for our times. Strange how my eyes seem to leak a lot these days. Must be old age.

19. arkansasmimi says:

20. FireAm 85✓ᵀʳᵘᵐᵖ ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

What another great day of campaigning for Trump. This Boca rally was awesome, you could feel the energy emanating from the crowd.

21. Bull Durham says:

Trump + Pete Rose——

22. arkansasmimi says:

LMAO gotta bring in ole Mitt? It gonna hit the fan…. Get some Rest Mr. Trump. We need ya at full steam

23. entagor says:

Thanks to Tree House and Sundance for these forums – a godsend
    Without a place to communicate, outside forces can divide and conquer
    Thanks for all the great comments. I do not feel alone when I read this site
    they want us to think we are alone
    Thanks to Trump for taking the heat for all of us
    Goodnight all and God Bless America

24. arkansasmimi says:

25. Juan says:

Who would want the endorsement of a pathetic loser like Mittens ?

26. arkansasmimi says:

27. arkansasmimi says:

• duchess01 says:

Not after today will Kasich be ahead in Ohio – the people in Ohio got an earful today from Trump – they lost 200,000 jobs, and Kasich said (from his own mouth) he created 400! They know who is going to sell them out with Common Core, TPP, and more! They came out in full force for Trump – what does that tell you?

• arkansasmimi says:

Oh Lawd. Common Core. You ever tried to help a 3rd grader in math? My daughter was afraid her son would be grown and be drawing little circles when trying to balance a check book! He is in 5th now and beyond that but my dtr and son in law had to hire a tutor to help him. He would get frustrated because we were not explaining or helping him correctly! Much crying from all sides over that whole mess.

• duchess01 says:

Common Core was not developed to educate our children – it was purely a money-making enterprise that contributed to the dumbing-down of our children – it is also designed to discourage homeschooling as well – the evil in this obnoxious program is unconscionable – so glad Trump would trash it – what you have described are only a few of the horror stories I have heard and read – parents all over the country are outraged, and the school administrators who bought into this pile of horse manure should be…uh, uh – don’t want to say – I am a Christian lady – suffice to say just as evil as the creators of this program – Trump is right – it is a disaster!

28. Robert Pilchman says:

🙂 TRUMP IS SO INSPIRING🙂 ( – “Behind the Scenes with Trump in Illinois” “Published on Mar 13, 2016”) -“America facing new era of political intimidation?” (“Peter Johnson Junior talks protests, free speech and assembly rights” “Published on Mar 13, 2016” [Fox News])

In approximately 3:05 of (“Ben Carson: Former GOP Candidate Weighs in on Protests at Campaign Rallies” [3/13/16]) Ben Carson said:”I think they should be coming to his [Donald Trump’s] side to defend the first amendment… The Left is mad because he [Donald Trump] is standing up to them …

In response to a question (approximately 3:35 of … “Are you getting worried about all this talk that at the convention the so called GOP DC Establishment might try to wrestle the nomination away from Mr. Trump and just hand it somebody else?” Ben Carson answered “Well that’s the reason I came out with my endorsement when I did to see if we could avoid that …”

– “LYIN’ TED” – “Sunday, March 13, 2016: While speaking about illegal immigration at a campaign rally in Bloomington, IL, Donald Trump spotted a man wearing a t-shirt that said ‘Legal Immigrant for Trump’. Mr. Trump called the man to the stage to say a few words.”

Approximately, 1:41:11 of (“Donald Trump Town Hall Event in Cincinnati, OH (3-13-16)”) received a warm acknowledgement from a supporter who claimed to be from Nicaragua. “”The Establishment is not afraid that @realDonaldTrump will lose, they’re afraid he might win the general election.”–@GovMikeHuckabee”

After Trump points out the inappropriate reporting of the interviewer (Chris Wallace), Chris Wallace just laughs – approximately 5:15 of (Chris Wallace interviews Donald Trump on ‘Fox News Sunday’ “Published on Mar 13, 2016”); again at approximately 10:10 of Trump pointed to the unfair reporting of Fox during the debate by not reporting the A from the Better Business Bureau …

29. arkansasmimi says:

30. kinthenorthwest says:

Watching PBS special right now–
    “The Bloody Irish: songs of the 1916 Rising” wow a century ago..
    Praying that this will not be repeated in America in 2016

31. arkansasmimi says:

32. Stephen Miller speech was awesome. If anyone missed it, I strongly encourage to listen. I see a bright future for Miller in Trump’s administration and rightfully deserved. He’s a huge asset to Trump’s campaign. Thank you Jeff Sessions!

33. arkansasmimi says:

tom jefferson
    @Suthen_boy @daytondailynews who assaults the Secret Service and goes free same day?wtf is going on?

34. arkansasmimi says:

35. Pingback: “Flip Flopper” Trump addresses Tea Party rally in 2011 | danmillerinpanama