The New York Times has just laid virtually all of talk radio’s top conservative punditry naked to their enemies by revealing a coordinated effort, between them and top DC politicians, to “tamp-down” opposition to comprehensive immigration reform, and “gaslight” the national republican audience.  A brutal expose’…

rush-limbaughbill-oreilly egoMark Levine - Thumbs Up.

We already knew the aspect of Fox News via Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly meeting with Chuck Schumer, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio capturing promises to deliver favorable opinion for immigration reform.  – Outlined HERE –  We also knew, and wrote about how Fox Executives manipulated program content (including the blacklisting of amnesty critics) to support the collective agenda.

However, we did not know how far the scope of the influence was extended, nor did we know Rush Limbaugh was a direct participant.  We also did not know that Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin were lobbied to participate.

How would we know?  How would anyone know?  They never told their audience.

None of the aforementioned pundits ever disclosed the nature or content of the lobbying, nor their own independent determination whether to go along with the agenda, or remain willfully blind thereby benefitting the legislative agenda by omission.

In hindsight we can only accept silence as willful blindness.

However, now we do know, many things make a lot more sense about how reactionary all the “conservative” pundits were, notably the Fox Group, when candidate Donald Trump announced his immigration platform to include a border wall, deportation and strict enforcement of immigration law.  Now we know why most pundits reacted with such disdain.

Their opposition, heck, their knee jerk attacks upon Trump for proposing immigration enforcement, seemed stunning in June/July 2015; but now takes on an entirely new light.

Via New York Times […]  The dinner at News Corporation headquarters — which has not been previously reported — and the subsequent outreach to Mr. Limbaugh illustrate the degree to which Mr. Rubio served as the chief envoy to the conservative media for the group supporting the legislation.

The bill would have provided a pathway to American citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants along with measures to secure the borders and ensure that foreigners left the United States upon the expiration of their visas.

[…] Details of the dinner, and a previous one in 2011, were provided to The New York Times by an attendee of one of the meetings and two people with knowledge of what was discussed at both get-togethers.

None of the attendees agreed to be identified for this article because the conversations were supposed to be confidential.

[…]  As early as March 9, 2011, Mr. Schumer joined Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina and another eventual member of the Gang of Eight, at the Palm restaurant in Manhattan, where they made their case to Mr. Murdoch, Mr. Ailes and Mr. Limbaugh in a private room. The senators argued how damaging the word “amnesty” was to their efforts, and walked Mr. Limbaugh through their vision for an immigration overhaul.

[…] Mr. Rubio also reached out to other conservative power brokers, including the radio hosts Mark Levin and Laura Ingraham, telling them that the legislation did not amount to amnesty. The Fox anchors Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly became more supportive.

Mr. Rubio publicly and privately worked to assuage the fears of Mr. Limbaugh, who on air called him a “thoroughbred conservative” and assured one wary listener that “Marco Rubio is not out to hurt this country or change it the way the liberals are.”  (read full article)

Reid-Schumer

drowning-sea-of-lies

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Radio Shows, Ted Cruz, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,518 Responses to Bombshell Expose’ – Conservative Radio: Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity and Levin Were All Part of Gang-of-Eight “Gaslighting”…

1. Peter B says:

These people are all influential voices, so of course they got approached. The question is, did they bite, did they want to talk about it on air, and if not, why not. In hindsight, you can see where Rush mentioned this. For example this is from a show transcript from last September:

“…I’ve had emissaries from the White House come to me to try to explain this comprehensive immigration reform. I’ve been invited to dinners with powerful media and congressional figures. I’ve had them come here. They have asked to come here. It’s not been intense pressure. It hasn’t been arm twisting. It has been a legitimate attempt to have me, to get me to see their point of view on it, on comprehensive immigration reform. It goes on and on and on. And, of course, have remained in my principled opposition because I don’t think that what we’re talking about is immigration or reform.

I think we’re dealing with an invasion here. And I know that all it is ultimately, from the Democrats side, is a voter registration drive. And from the Republican side, it’s donors who want cheap labor. So, anyway, the point is, that I am known as a rock solid opponent.”

2. lineabirgit says:

when you think abut it… all this was required.

the only way to sideline traditional conservatives like pat buchanan to “paleo-conservative” status and replaced the previous republican/conservatives framework with neoconservatives & open-border globalists was to get everybody on board.

the radio pundits and various think tanks pushed “open trade” (open borders) as a libertarian cause and pushed the Project for the New American Century, now the Foreign Policy Initiative, of unending war as patriotically exporting democracy.

3. sandraopines says:

Rush did similar to what Trump did with PP

Rush said, ok Amnesty if they can’t vote for X years. I distinctly remember this discussion.

Trump said, ok on PP if no abortion. If they do abortions then no funding

Sounds like to me some of the folks are missing the whole concept of both statements. If you have only part of the statements it sounds bad. If you have the complete statements they make sense.

Correct me if I am wrong.

• zephyrbreeze says:

Exactly my impression when trump supports PP – but not if they are doing abortions. It’s a clever way to put liberals in a double bind and expose the true reason for the existance of liberal support.

• georgiafl says:

There are Health Departments in every county in the USA that do the same services for females that PP does. Medicaid covers mammograms.

• SharonKinDC says:

Thing is, Rush’s no voting will be challenged in court, citizenship likely to follow.

Funding for PP only if they stop abortions isn’t in the same ball park. Why? Because PP can sue all they want, yet Congress appropriating taxpayer $ is arbitrary.

So no, it’s not comparable.

4. ZZZ says:

Bottom line –> turn these lying, sold-out, media-prostitutes off.

The only thing they are good for is producing vomitus in the listener; similar to what syrup of ipecac does.

Vomitus: Matter from the stomach that has come up into and may be ejected beyond the mouth, due to the act of vomiting.
    Syrup of ipecac (/ˈɪpᵻkæk/), commonly referred to as ipecac, is a drug that was once used as a cough syrup and to induce vomiting.

• bonnibrai says:

You’re exactly right.Don’t click on their links don’t turn them on.They don’t care if we go on their sites even to complain they’re only interested in getting that Click.Deny Them!!!

• petszmom says:

I agree…I am boycotting EVERYONE, even local news. Those that CONTINUE to tune in, watch, listen here..consider urself the enemy.

• ofaycat says:

I cancelled Fox over a year ago. In fact I cancelled my cable TV entirely … there is NOTHING on … when there is … I disagree so …. What do they tell these people to get them onside with what looks a lot like the Agenda 21 subjugation of free peoples.

• waynestrick says:

Fox News and the Talkers have for a decade now stripped the blogs of valuable material, and to my knowledge have never paid a dime for any of those insights or ideas.

• THE MAD RUSSIAN says:

Listen only to Michael Savage…. He always tells the truth – he never would sell out – and he actually has a personality rather then the cardboard cutouts rush, hannity and levin.

5. Daz says:

I don’t keep up with Rush and these other talk show hosts. So I can’t claim any knowledge of their intentions. Until recently I was among the low info voters. When Trump announced and he came under attack, they seemed ridiculous. The previous candidates from past elections was never attacked so hard. So I started educating myself and has brought me to this conclusion.

Anyone, whether that be Rush, Ingraham, Hannity, etc. Say they are against amnesty, yet support people like Cruz or Rubio who had a hand it. Are for the establishment. Trump is the only one who brought up the subject about the wall and doesn’t try to tap dance around the issue as Cruz and Rubio does. Those two snakes (who aren’t even eligible to run for president anyways) just want your vote then forget about you.

Those not on board with Trump stopping rampant illegals running over into our border are establishment. And all their listeners are just nice paychecks to them. Trump talked about “All talk no action, politicans”. Talk Radio and TV media should be held in the same light. “all talk no action media”

If you’re against amnesty, publicly support Trump.

Otherwise your just more traitors to American sovereignty.

• annieoakley says:

Agree.

• Yes Daz, the knee-jerk reaction from the other candidates after Trump’s announcement was an eye-opener. They made complete fools of themselves, ensuring that I would never vote for any of them.

• duchess01 says:

IMHO – if they did not buy into the lies, they would not have their cushy jobs!

• Dquinn says:

The entirety of this story may not be true, some of it, the core Rubio part probably is, but with a weak candidate (Hillary) and 8 years of failure with potential of low turnout relative to highly motivated republicans something must be done to level the field.
      Expansion of the core story to indirectly attack talk radio and reduce its influence would help to tamp down republican enthusiasm and turnout. Couple this with the one party rule we have now trying to crush Bernie (done), Cruz (done in two weeks), and Trump (big problem for them) and it is a plausible alternative explanation.

6. Bull Durham says:

The delusion of the Conservatives is exemplified by Rubio’s latest meme: Trump is taking over the Conservative Republican Party of Ronald Reagan.

That Party is Vapor in the Ether of their minds. It has not existed. Reagan (who I did not like as governor or President) was a unique player, an ideological force who was needed to blow away the worst President of that period (Carter). Trump is the same kind of force. He is needed to blow away the worst President of our period (Obama), but more than Reagan.

Trump is needed to build the economy again in a global setting that did not exist in the time of Reagan. Reagan served in a Bi-polar geopolitical setting (USSR vs USA).

Today, the global regime is Unipolar (USA as hegemon),but the time of dominance is ending. We are entering a Multi-polar period with USA, China, Russia, India, Iran all in various stages of change and development.

Trump understands that the old guard is determined to hold onto the hegemonic position by destroying all sovereign lines including the USA’s sovereignty.

This is classic globalism. It is a world of elites who sit upon most of the wealth of the world and have no loyalty or attachment to their nation of birth. They are soulless, valueless, and ultimately evil and fascistic creatures despite their titles, honors and positions. They are the powerful and the super wealthy. And they use chaos and wars to distract us as they destroy what they want, steal what they covet and control us by all and any means.

We look at the Bushes as a dying dynasty and yet they are prepping one more to foist in the coming years. They count on some screwball affection held for miscreant 41 and alfred e. neuman 43. Luckily, we have so far escaped the dullard faux 45 Jeb!

I have no affection for any of them for any incidental good they have done or attribute they may possess. To me, they are horrors, equally as bad as Obama. My country has been badly damaged by them and their administrations. I hold grudges. They were foreigners who took over our nation. Their loyalties were to concepts beyond our charter, beyond our ideals, and destructive to our way of life. They, our “leaders”, were the ultimate illegals, anchor babies for globalism. Spawn of a totalitarian world governance of elites which is determined to run the world as feudal system of princes and serfs.

7. zephyrbreeze says:

Rush transcript: Jan 15, 2016

DON”T BLAME ME: – Rush Limbaugh

“In this case… let’s just put it out on the table. You think Trump’s not conservative and I am Mr. Conservative, and you wonder why I’m not out there trying to expose Trump as a phony, fraud conservative or whatever? Why is this up to me? What if I don’t feel like doing that? What if I think Trump’s performing an important service? And you know what it is? Trump is the first to arrive at important issues we all care about. Some of you might disagree with what he says about it, how he says about it.

“But for the longest time… We’ve had two landslide election victories, 2010 and 2014. We got nothing to show for it. We don’t even get recognition from elected officials that they think the problems that we think are the problems are the same thing. So here comes Trump, and he’s properly identifying what the problems are. He’s the first to identify them. You call it gutsy, courageous. I don’t care what you call it. And then he launches on these issues as the first to arrive at them and happens to say some pretty responsible things about ’em issue-wise.

“I’ve said over and over again what I think the other services that Trump is performing are, such as showing you don’t have to be afraid of the media, which is a Republican hallmark today. You don’t have to be afraid of violating political correctness. You don’t have to be defensive. You don’t have to be ashamed of yourself. None of that. You can win with traditional, good old American confidence and roll-up-the-sleeves hard work! Be proud of who you are, stand for what you believe in, and tell everybody how right you are and bring them along with you.

“There’s been a genuine hunger for that for I don’t know how many years here, on the conservative side. But even with all that, since when does the establishment media, the quasi-conservative media, the Republican Party…? Since when is it our job here on talk radio to do what they want done? They want Trump taken out? Go for it.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

• joebal says:

The funny, ironic thing about Limbaugh is he’s been bought off, he’s in the tank for Cruz, claiming he hasn’t endorsed anyone when Cruz adds run during his show with his quotes supporting Cruz. Then he can’t help but admire Trump for actually doing the things Limbaugh has been talking about, standing up to the media etc, but he can’t back out on his promise to the GOPers to NOT support Trump.

Really sad to see Limbaugh being such a miserable sellout.

• doozie says:

Limbaugh’s hope is to let Trump take All of the real attacks, drop out and leave the field for Cruz. Limbaugh is the worst kind of snake who would encourage you to take a bite of the apple.

• The DON’T BLAME ME was back when I listened to Rush. But he’s gone to the dark side now.

• zzschnops says:

Rush was trying to stay on the knife edge. Support Crudz, because he takes votes from Trump and deny support for Rubio or Cruz at the same time. Meanwhile minimize any talk about Rubio, since he is actually the ace in the hole.

You have to sift the words of a professional liar very carefully

8. Martin says:

• Toronto Tonto says:

Stone relayed his message effectively!

• mketch says:

Domo arigato, Mr. Rubio-boto

Lyrics in the awesome STYX song, Mr. Roboto.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,
      Mata ah-oo hima de
      Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,
      Himitsu wo shiri tai

You’re wondering who I am-machine or mannequin
      With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man

I’ve got a secret I’ve been hiding under my skin
      My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.
      So if you see me acting strangely, don’t be surprised
      I’m just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide
      To keep me alive-just keep me alive
      Somewhere to hide to keep me alive

I’m not a robot without emotions-I’m not what you see
      I’ve come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
      I’m not a hero, I’m not a saviour, forget what you know
      I’m just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control
      Beyond my control-we all need control
      I need control-we all need control

I am the modren man, who hides behind a mask
      So no one else can see my true identity

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo…domo
      Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo…domo
      Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo…domo
      Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
      For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
      And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
      For helping me escape just when I needed to
      I want to thank you, please, thank you

The problem’s plain to see: too much technology
      Machines to save our lives. Machines dehumanize.

The time has come at last
      To throw away this mask
      So everyone can see
      My true identity…
      I’m Kilroy! Kilroy! Kilroy! Kilroy!

by deggdegg2001 June 08, 2005

9. Daz says:

The will of the people (the vast majority of conservative voters) is Trump.

All his victory in the Republican run is testament of that fact.

• Dick Albright says:

Thought I was the only one seeing “our” Rush suddenly give up the Trump support. The more I see Cruz, the more I see the GOP, RNC background. He failed the FNS test today 28 Feb, big time…& no “Thank you, Chris” like Trump. Both Cruz and Rubio are Kindergarten. Trump’s been doing this for 30 years…and watching the border dissolve (including the Polish ‘airlines’ — Remember Lech Walesa, and the Hungarians & Czechs?. Met and knew some those days.

• THE MAD RUSSIAN says:

Vote only Trump.
        Listen to only Michael Savage.
        Get your news only from OANN.
        Do that – and you will not get infected by the rush, hannity, levin, fox etc LICE.

• Wiggyky says:

Savage plays both sides of the fence. One time he is tall praise of Trump, next thing you know he is bashing Trump something furious. I wouldn’t hold him in too high of esteem.

• joebal says:

“Then Rush should drop the Cruz lovefest he’s been on and support Trump. If you’re a conservative voice in the media for the people. Then support the will of the people publicly.”

should but won’t, he’s sold out.

• zzschnops says:

ONe more time….

There are three legs to the NWO/globalist stool.

donors(banks and corporations) supply the money and the rules
      politicians get power and pervert the laws according to the donor’s rules, spend money on advertising
      the media (ALL OF THEM!) get paid and use medial to provide cover so politicians can get elected.

obviously it is very complex and intricate with lots of lies and misdirection, but that is the layout.

They are traitors attempting to subvert the constitution. This can only end in trials and public executions. If we resist, and they win, it will be your necks in the noose, my friends and fellow patriots.

Cold Anger.

Arm yourselves.

• jrobinson says:

Sure…if conservatism is just “whatever is popular”. But it isn’t. It means something. Rush supports Cruz for ideological reasons; those won’t change whether or not Trump (or Cruz) is “popular” or not.

10. Kyle Flaig says:

Rush has said on many occasions that he was lobbied by politicians and their handlers to get on board with comp immigration reform.

• Obomination says:

Lobbied by politicians and meeting with Schumer, Graham, and Murdoch to discuss amnesty legislation are tow very different things. Did he admit to the latter.

• TheseTruths says:

Meeting with those guys is one thing. Maybe they weren’t the ones who actually approached Rush; maybe it was a surrogate. And maybe Rush said not just no, but h___ no. My major problem is that he and the others didn’t inform the people that this was going on. They allowed (especially lower information) voters to keep viewing Fox as THE conservative network, “fair and balanced” — when Fox was just a cog in the propaganda machine for the Gang of Eight cronies. This is an inexcusable coverup.

Even if it was somehow unclear at that moment that Fox was cooperating, then, knowing what they (these talk show hosts) knew, as events unfolded, it should have been clear what Fox was doing. Yet, they didn’t inform us about the back-door dealings. They are complicit.

• zzschnops says:

Excellence in Broadcasting network was started by the president of ABC who is the former LT Gov of Mass.

He gave Rush his start. Rush was in on this from DAY 1.

The goal of Rush is the subversion of the constitution. He is a traitor and liar.

Three legs of the stool.

• Thomas M. says:

Rush never mentioned names but stated that if he said who was there most of his listeners would know who was involved. He opined that while the Gof8 was not amnesty it would lead to amnesty and a permanent Democratic Majority. He stated on many occasion at the time that he could not understand how any Republican could not see that. He also stated that the Republicans who supported the Gof8 bill were doing the will of the Donor Class with no regard for the future of the party or the country.

• Joe says:

Rush inserted a provision that would not allow amnesty takers to vote for a period of years based on the contention that Dem’s are simply stacking their voter deck with these people and would not be interested in their cause otherwise. If that, then he (Rush) could accept amnesty. Sounds reasonable, no? ( not to me, I live in CA and saw what Reagan’s amnesty has wrought on blue collar workers)

Now here is where the duplicity comes in. He also expounded on the fact that once these illegals were paying taxes – legally – the Dem’s would say they must have the right to vote, and in fact will get it without the waiting period.

Then why support it at all Rush? Because this guy is so twisted in knots that he can no longer keep the narrative straight.

In other words, there is something else, tugging at Rush, behind the scenes. Simply put, he has lost faith with his audience nakedly and undeniably.

The fun part is to watch him twist because no amount of rhetorical kung fu can undo his Gordian Knot.

11. NJF says:

I mentioned the Open Borders video earlier, and wanted to drop the link.

For those who haven’t watched it yet, please do. It’s about 20 minutes long.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT…..here in the US.

12. MVW says:

This is good news and bad news. Good news is that the damaging ‘Talk Radio’ narrative has been outed and now be countered more effectively. The bad news is that ‘Talk Radio’ was the counter to Soviet style Uniparty propaganda and now its reputation has been killed.

These traitorous masqueraders are the worst. At least we can smell the Socialist stench coming off the ‘Social Justice’ brown shirts, but these duplicitous guys are the true snakes.

This is a black day.

• zzschnops says:

agreed except on one point. Talk radio IS the voice of the Uniparty

Three legs of the stool.

• moosebytes says:

Agreed, And this news on top of McConnell saying he’ll get as many senators as possible to disavow The Trumpster if he gains the nomination. This party is in bad shape at the moment. Not getting behind The Peoples Choice is unconscionable. The good news is that this party may go the way of the Whigs and, out of the ashes, we’ll get something much more in tune with We The People…much like the Republican Party did back in the late 1850’s.

• nyetneetot says:

Another issue is if the people who relied on talk radio to educate themselves will question what they thought was true or will they just continue on thinking the betrayal only started today?

• THE MAD RUSSIAN says:

Michael Savage is the last man standing!

13. It will be interesting to hear Rush’s reply to this NYT story tomorrow.

14. redredrice says:

I’m not ready to throw all conservative media figures under the bus, even though I pay less attention to them now than ever before. I am skeptical, to say the least, that the NYT has conservatives’ best interest at heart, or that they won’t turn on a dime and try to destroy Trump in the future. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

• NJF says:

The NYT absolutely does not “have conservatives best interest at heart,” and of course they will continue to bash Trump. Heck, they joked “the only way to end his campaign is to assassinate him.”

However, they do believe this helps Shillary, and hey that’s always the goal, right?

• Toronto Tonto says:

Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• MfM says:

This will backfire if advancing Hillary is the goal. If anything it will open some eyes and push people to Trump.

You can tell how fed up people are because of all the leaks. Amazing that the GOPe has insiders who are leaking information. This is showing how bad things really are, but hopefully bodes well for Trump.

When was the last time that both parties had such non party candidates? Certainly not in my lifetime. The times has pushed them to run, but people supporting them to the levels that they are is indication of a larger understanding that something is wrong.

• doozie says:

Limbaugh is proud of his “Operation Kaos.” It was Limbaugh’s way to get Hitlery votes back in 2008. He is not beyond doing something as SICK as this. Encouraging Republican’s to vote for Hitlery just so he can he can get ratings.

• Dick Albright says:

Sun Tzu…

• longiron2 says:

Please tell us who has not lied to us over the last 2 decades?

• Kiliman ✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ says:

Yes. At least we know that the NYT will always spin the news to favor the left. It’s a different sort of betrayal when people you trusted to be on the same team turns out that they’ve been scheming behind our backs for years.

That is rage enducing. I’m so over the so-called conservative media. They are as phony and two-faced as Cruz.

• Bull Durham says:

Putin.

• Obomination says:

They don’t have our best interests at heart obviously, they are Leftists. But they also aren’t that bright and just because they think they are helping themselves doesn’t mean they are.

15. Raffaella says:

With the excetion of Breitbart and a small link on Drudge, No one is covering this story. Why?

16. redsequin4 says:

See how Conservative Radio and Faux News has gaslighted us? They want us to be confused, they want to send mix messages so we’re not sure what their true intent is. They are distorting reality on purpose. It shows you the depth of their deceit.

“Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity”

I think we’re all good on the sanity part but it does cause us to doubt our memories and perceptions. I feel like I’m living through one of the old Alfred Hitchcock movies.

17. I am not at all surprised to learn that conservative news and talk radio personalities are in on the betrayal of our values. Of course the NWO Globalists would approach & intimidate or bribe them, too. After all, it worked with the elected RNC-controlled House & Senate. They were just covering all bases. What I am surprised at is how many media superstars agreed to go along with the Gang of 8 Amnesty gaslighting of us all.

I really thought Limbaugh had some integrity, I thought Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity had integrity, too. I’m most surprised to hear that Mark Levin was approached. I would have thought he’d have been raging after such a meeting. Laura Ingraham? Not sure there. I do know that these media superstars have enormous clout and followings. Any one of them could have demonstrated some courage and stood up for us. It’s appalling that they did not report these backroom meetings. Do we know for certain the NYT sources weren’t among the big names?

At any rate, it’s ironic that these are the same talking heads and RNC leaders accusing Donald Trump of not being a “real” & “true” Conservative. As if that means ANYTHING anymore! They are completely and utterly exposed for the corrupt bastards they all are!

• joshua says:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ nothing else matters……

• Totally Domestic says:

Last time I listened to Mark Levin he was bashing Trump and then he had Cruz on
      and they talked, basically a free advert. NEVER did Mark ask Cruz about building a wall. I thought that odd because that was the biggest news at the time, Trump building the wall.

Now we know why Levin was mute on the wall and immigration in general.

• redsequin4 says:

Levin is dead to me.

• emma says:

Isn’t that Levin scummy guy the one who’s been touting the idea of a “Constitutional Convention?”

• redsequin4 says:

Yep he’s the one. I think we’ll just leave our Constitution the way it is. I trust our Founders: George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton, Patrick Henry, et al.

• Kiliman ✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ says:

I could care less if Levin supports Cruz. What I can’t forgive is his constant lying about Trump. Make the case for your candidate, but be honest.

What really bugs me is that conservatives rallied against the left and the politics of destruction. At least the left attacked the right. Here we are seeing nastiness against our own side. To me that’s even worse.

• waynestrick says:

Laura and Sean turned the coat on them. IMO

• swissik says:

To hear that Laura Ingraham may be in this cabal is most distressing to me. Hannity, the big O’, Levin is not surprising. I never liked Hannity and Levin, but occasionally do watch O’Reilly, although I must say that he is starting to bore me. He needs to be replaced by Jessie Waters. Rush I only hear while I am driving somewhere. He gives out useful information such that the news media fail to cover.

• susiepuma says:

Greed and the love of money is the root of all evil………………………..they are all happy to be bought and paid for……………..gravy train doncha’ know??

18. carolmcd says:

Is this focus on David Duke an effort to divert attention away from New York Times story?

19. joshua says:

when I have a meeting and pay for it with my money….I do not go to the PALM restaurant in NYC….if this was paid for by any of the Congressmen with Taxpayer money…even if it was through their own budget, then this is illegal.

These buffoons think they are ABOVE everyone else…..Trump would serve them KFC or Big Macs and get on with BUSINESS if it were a legit deal without a bunch of booze, Cuban Cigars, and Kobe Steak and Lobster Tails…..

20. Rich says:

30-60 MILLION ILLEGAL INVADERS – not only 11 million illegals….

• Bull Durham says:

There are at least 10 million in California alone. So the total in the southwest and up the east coast has to be another 10 million. Millions of visa violators.

• freddy says:

So what is the effect of open borders. Lots of acts of love or is it as Trump says… It’s Sunday morn and I open the paper here in SO CAL small town… Headlines today: DUI hit and run fatality. Driver runs…. Gang sweep on 75 houses with 50 arrests… The mug shots don’t lie…… Mexican drug gangs working the worlds largest drug corridor right here. Bad boys and lots of meth and heroin and crime…….This is not an uncommon morning….. We need no studies and consider Rubio and his ilk a menace to the nation and our security and lives. I hope there’s time your town escapes this…..

• mikayla825 says:

I’ve heard them say that 40 percent of illegals are “visa overstays”. How can they know this? They don’t.

• redsequin4 says:

We all know it’s closer to 40 million plus. It’s been 11 million for a decade or more. Of course the MSM thinks we’re stupid so they keep repeating that idiotic line.

• annieoakley says:

Just what I have been saying for years now. There were 11 million here when President Bush, John McCain and Ted Kennedy tried to make them legal and Americans said NO!

21. Martin says:

22. More Hailstone says:

Smearjob from the experts at the NYT. Just why should we believe them?

23. Daz says:

Media personalities remaining silent on supporting Trump publicly is enough evidence for me. The other candidates certainly won’t protect our sovriengty. Their history in politics prove that.

By their fruits you shall know them.

24. Bull Durham says:

Do you have her categorical statement of endorsing Trump?

That is what matters now. Like Christie, it is Trump now.

I’d like to see that statement, please if you have it.

• emma says:

I watched about 5 minutes of Fox News a while back, I came across a link to a live feed online. I think it was after one of the debates, might have been after one of the primaries. Regardless, I saw a the beginning of a ‘panel’ discussion and Ingraham tore into Trump along with all the rest of the scum Fox was feeding their remaining blinded viewers. Closed the link when Laura did that.

Wasn’t Ingraham right there with Savage last week, floating the idea of Rubio as Trump’s veep? Yep, she sure was. Did the two of them come up with that nonsense on their own? I don’t think so. Those two were USED to float that out to see if the GOPe could use that cockamamie idea to coax conservatives back to sleep.

IMO, they’re ALL liars, sell outs, and traitors.

• Junebug says:

Why should Laura have to endorse Trump to prove herself? She has been warning against immigration and Obamatrade for a long time. She has held Rubio and Ryan’s feet to the fire on those issues. If she were to endorse Trump and he for some reason changed after winning the election, people would be sure to point to her endorsement as proof that she was in on the great deception. Candidates can disappoint us. It’s more important to be strong on the issues, point out candidates’ records, and then let the public decide for themselves. No one should be casting their vote based on who a radio personality said they should vote for.

• Bull Durham says:

Because without winning the WH, the words of support for the project and the process of controlling the border and getting rid of illegals is empty talk.

Apparently, you don’t understand. You listen. Now think. It’s just one next step.

No one is going to do it except Trump.

So, all talk (radio) and no action. Just like the politicians.

You must endorse. Or it’s just Babble.

25. Bull Durham says:

Anyone who can read numbers knows the result of the rest of the campaign is victory for Trump.
    So, the endorsements, full-throated, should be coming forthwith.

Let’s see them and hear them. Beat Hillary Clinton, take the WH, save the Court and the Constitution, Repeal and Replace Obamacare, Build the Wall.

Now or never. Stand for America or slink into the shithole ideological dungeon of subservience to the Establishment.

26. This would be hard to believe, but with the New York Times as a source, totally impossible. The Times is not a credible news source.

27. freddy says:

Always watch the double cross and slight of hand from the NYT. But who could not notice most of it seems true. If you listen to any of these guys you can hear the change in tone easily. Rush has certainly changed like not for the better. Hannity plays a good game but just another form of hustle. Dana Beck Levin have all gone off the rails lately. There seems to be too much money influence there in propaganda radio to ignore. FOX about a year ago went completely crazy. Everyone noticed it and Meygn propped up as queen and all the false prophets on there and total BS….. It’s a war against the people by the GOP using media as their tools.. Scary really….

• You can see the truth for yourself if you ignore the noise and look at the results.

1) Cruz – what has he done for the 27 million citizens in Texas who have been invaded by illegal aliens? He “fights” for a lot of stuff but what has he accomplished? Going to the border with teddy bears and soccer balls for non-citizen illegal children is not SUPPORT for Texans.

2) Rubio – what has he done for the 20 million citizens in Florida? The Disney employees who were fired and replaced with foreigners begged him for help. He didn’t even respond to them and they had to go to the Democrat senator Bill Nelson for help.

Why would anyone vote for these guys? If they won’t support the people they’re supposed to represent, why would they do anything for us?

• Junebug says:

I agree. It’s what made me wonder if Cruz was an establishment plant who would play the role of the anti-establishment candidate just in case that was the way the voters wanted to go this cycle. He sure made a lot of noise, but what has he actually done that hurt the establishment agenda? Gang of 8 passed in the senate. When it came time for the all-important vote on TPA, where every vote counted, he voted with the establishment. His wife works for Goldman Sachs. It’s actually really sad that it’s come to this point in politics where you have to be so on guard for traitors to the American people. I like a lot of what Cruz says and he might be genuine, but I would feel better about making that call after a longer stint in office (longer voting record to look at).

• Junebug, this is what I thought about Cruz some time ago. The whole story about calling McConnell a liar is a ruse. Cruz is definitely part of the GOPe.

That picture from the last debate of Cruz and Rubio shaking hands behind Trump tells me all I want to know about either one of them.

• meli says:

I have been posting information on Cruz’s FB page for many weeks, about his & Heidi’s time in service to the GW Bush administration. After searching for background information, I realized that Ted was the person who set up a meeting with then, Mexican President, Vicente Fox and Bush, to discuss a NORTH AMERICAN UNION plan – the joining of Canada (Cruz’s land of birth), the U.S. and Mexico in regard to open borders for non-hassle movement back and forth, common military/police enforcement, a special court which would supercede decisions of SCOTUS, etc. His wife Heidi, worked under the direction of Condoleeza Rice, then Secretary of State, putting together the study and actually publishing the report. Supposedly, this has been proceeding behind the scenes. I have read that progress was passed on to Obama to continue. When I saw a map of the planned OWO planned territories, it did appear to correspond to the North American Union plan. I requested information from Hannity’s show and Rush’s show, but ne’r a peep. As far as I could determine, Ted Cruz, unless he’s been exorcised, represents a movement to give up the sovereignty of the United States , rather than protect it as he has been claiming. Could someone verify this information further?? I personally view him as a lying, sleazy turncoat, hiding behind the title of ‘the great constitutionalist’. If anyone believes that this man has any intention of securing the border, muchless, building a fence, they are sorely mistaken.

28. JRD says:

Trump has ammunition to use against FOX News at the next debate with the revelation of the meeting of FOX News executives, Limbaugh, Screwbio, and Schumer in the NYT article.

FOX News is TOAST.

• EternalHope says:

I think you nailed it.

Faux “news” will attempt to destroy Trump at the debate, and will not care how obvious it is.

Trump has just been handed a winning card with which to counter attack.

I can’t stand the NYT, but they just did us a big favor.

• Obomination says:

They should be, but it won’t happen. Too many sheeple.

• TheseTruths says:

“Trump can answer every question with the fact that FOX News wants Amnesty, Rubio is their candidate, and that they are not fair and balanced.”

Yes, great news for Trump. Maybe Megyn will have to tone down a little in antipication of this, instead of single-handedly trying to alter the course of the race.

29. JustAmerican says:

For those who do not believe Rush and the other right media are NOT part of the problem, think about this: These guys are suppose to be the smartest people in the room, yet, they try to make us believe that Rubio and Cruz have a chance for the nomination. Cruz is too religious for him to ever get to the white house. In fact he went so far right, imho, to make certain he would not get the nomination. Plus the fact he has no ground game in Fl. Cruz cannot win. Why are these “smart” people not seeing that. WHY? They are the “smartest” people in the room. Everyone who knows anything about Rubio knows he flat out lied to everyone on the Right regarding the gang of eight bill. The “smart” guys know we will never forgive Rubio for this, ever. The “smart” guys know this. Yet they still try to shove him down our throats. Beck and Levine can support Cruz and make it appear this is who they support when they darn well know they will be telling us down the line we need to vote for Rubio or Romney. Then they will stress forever thereafter that they were for Cruz and had to hold their nose to vote for Rubio or Romney. Lets us not forget that these people have all the inside news.

Think about this also, Every time gun control comes up, what do these guys support…..they blame it on the mentally ill when they know darn well anyone and everyone can at sometime be diagnosis as having a mental illness. Why would they support that reasoning? They are the smartest people in the room. This is how the Smart people will get gun control passed.

All the right media come out very strongly against all these issues after the fact. How many times have you heard the Right media tell you what the polls mean or what to think or how you “should” understand all the information. How many of you turned off the msm because all they do is get your emotions going. Isn’t this what the Right does to.

Remember it does not matter to these smart people if a dem or a rep get into office. As long as that person is approved for by them. There agenda is still being filled. Think Romney in the second debate with Obama? People we have to get up from being punched in the gut and start fighting back.

30. Reginald Arford says:

See, this is the kind of cr@p that you get from reading the New York Slimes.
    I was driving truck, back then, WITH THE RADIO ON. I listened to Beck, Limbaugh, Hannety, and Levin, all day. NONE of them were OK with the Gang of Eight bill. NONE. All of them /encouraged/ their listeners to call their congresspeople and OBJECT to it. I am an earwitness to this; and to the fact that the NYT is spreading manure like a John Deere product. (No surprise there!)

The most likely reason that the NYT is spreading this story now, is to pre-discredit Talk Radio, when they come out against Trump or support his opponents. And they will, because Mr. Trump is not a Conservative, he’s a big-government Progressive. Under him, Big Government will be YUGE!

• Empress says:

Nope, in a Trump Administration government will be YUGELY more efficient, effective, pro-US, transparent, accountable, honest, fairer, and cheaper. Trump will streamline and economize. He will not weigh down the business of State with the bloated and partisan bureaucracy we currently have.

Look how Trump has conducted and funded his campaign by using leverage and a free media bully pulpit, instead of expensive consultants and ad blitzes paid for with donor backing. Look how is he is personally solvent and not in the red or indebted to special interests.

• Reginald Arford says:

Ah, there it is. No double posts!
        As for Mr. Trump not being beholden to any “special interests”, hmm. He’s beholden to himself, isn’t he? So he’ll do what he wants, without objections from others. NOT sure that’s a good idea.

• georgiafl says:

You have NO basis in fact for that. None.

Mr. Trump likes honesty, efficiency, profit and hates debt, waste, fraud, bad deals.

Get some facts to support your claims.

• Rene says:

You are full of it. They have already come out against Trump. Ugh! You are wrong about big government progressive. We already have most senate and congressional seats FILLED with big government types. Trump will have the people’s interest at heart.

• Reginald Arford says:

I never said I wasn’t “full of it”. (I’ve been eating more fruit lately, though.)

But my point wasn’t that talk radio wasn’t against Mr. Trump. Most of them are indeed against him. But they were also against the Gang of Eight bill, and the NYT article is FALSE on that point. The New York Times LIES. I would even double-check the date on their paper!

• Empress says:

Nope, in a Trump Administration, government will be YUGELY efficient, effective, streamlined, transparent, accountable, and pro-US.

(My YUGER comment hasn’t posted. If this becomes a double-post, don’t blame Trump for the redundancy, okay?)

• EternalHope says:

This will hurt Levin, but who cares? He is a lost cause anyway.

Likewise, anyone working at Faux “News” will have to toe the party line in their response.

Rush has a bit more freedom and will HAVE to respond to this.

Rush has missed the boat on Trump and on much of the revolution. But even if his true establishment colors have been shown, he can still be very helpful to our side in the future. We will need all the help we can get against Hillary and the $billion(s) she will be able to spend on the election.

• Howie says:

Stick him with a fork. Zero credibility.

• Reginald Arford says:

“Rush will HAVE to distance himself from any support for Marco’s immigration “reform”. He may even have to rethink his description of Rubio as a “full throated conservative”. I doubt he will go that far, but we can always hope.”

Rush NEVER supported the Gang of Eight nonsense. In fact, this was the ONE time in ten years or more that he gave out the Capitol switchboard number. As for Mr. Rubio… well, he’s disowned the thing. Repented of it, you might say. And as a Christian, I’m instructed to forgive, as I have been forgiven.
        That doesn’t mean I won’t keep my eye on him, though.

• KitKat says:

You couldn’t be more wrong. Big government is going to be pared down so much that your head will spin. He watches nickels and dimes like no career politician ever has or ever shall, and he’s demonstrating wise economy in real time in his campaign. With Cruz or Rubio, big government will grow exponentially because both of them have proven in their choice of careers, that they love sucking off of big government and big donor teats.

• KitKat says:

“he’s a big-government Progressive”

Where do you pull that BS from, or did you make it up yourself?

Mr. Trump is against all of the below, which progressives are for:

open borders
      soft immigration policies & amnesty
      Obamacare
      higher taxes
      infringement of 2nd amendment rights
      weak military
      common core
      huge trade deficits
      marginaliziation of Christian culture
      government overregulation
      badly managed inefficient bureaucracies
      multilingualism

• Reginald Arford says:

“Where do you pull that BS from, or did you make it up yourself?
        Mr. Trump is against all of the below, which progressives are for: (…)”

When has he ever said he was for shrinking Government? Undoing departments? Stripping agencies of powers?
        No, he’s not singing from the Conservative songbook, nor reading from the Conservative catechism. When (if!) he does, that’ll be a different thing. But it seems he’s enjoyed Big Government and its benefits for too long.

• KitKat says:

I’ve listened to almost every speeches, and he has said it many, many, times. Have you ever listened to even ONE of his speeches?

• meli says:

Trump started listing agencies that he would eliminate, at the last debate, ie., Dept. of Education, Environmental Protection Agency, etc. He will run the government like he runs his businesses – that’s what successful entrepreneurs do. What people that have never been involved in running a business don’t understand, is that it is a whole different world. You are dependent on yourself and every decision you make, which will determine whether you survive or not. It’s all about the bottom line. There’s no bailout!! That’s why these politicians like Cruz & Rubio don’t have a clue – first of all, they couldn’t survive on their own, without the taxpayers to support them and secondly, they have never been accountable to anyone. When Rubio started describing today, how Trump should have invested the money from his father in an index fund, instead of gambling with business ventures, I knew at that moment, that this guy was clueless. He’s the last person this country needs. How will this inexperienced, naive, pompous guy be able to bring jobs back from around the world, balance the budget, etc., when he’s so clueless about what actually goes on in the real business world, every single day? I was astounded that he was actually ‘that’ stupid, to be frank.

• Howie says:

Did Rush say to call the Full Throated Conservative?

• Reginald Arford says:

“Did Rush say to call the Full Throated Conservative?”

He said for everyone to call their Congresspeople, Senators and Representatives. So if you lived in Florida, yes. (I’m in PA.)

• nyflacon says:

You are a funny guy.

• zzschnops says:

gaslight worked. You are doubting your sanity.

• THE MAD RUSSIAN says:

you must have been listening to the radio in an alternate universe…. because what you claim you heard never happened on this planet….. or you’re just a shill in an imaginary truck driving down an imaginary road.

• Reginald Arford says:

Well, Rush’s programs are archived. And he’ll probably be playing relevant clips on Monday.
        Listen, and see what happens.
        BTW – he has no control over ad buys, so if someone’s running a political ad during his show, that’s not his doing. The advertiser probably wants the largest audience of Republicans, so…

31. freddy says:

On the other site there are 2 stories on FOX news corruption…. There are over 25 thousand comments just now…. All negative…. If you were an executive at FOX would you ignore that hide it or send Meygn out on her mission to the debate……Not sure how the GOP nor FOX think anymore…..

• Fox will have a full-fledged onslaught to destroy Trump. Little Marco will be given the answers ahead of time as usual. They have no other choice. The Florida primary is March 15 and they need Rubio to win. That’s more important than incurring the wrath of the Trump supporters.

• duchess01 says:

Problem is they don’t THINK – they do what they are told – like Mr. Roboto!

32. Daz says:

Fox was toast when they sent that blond a$$biscuit Kelly after him and didn’t learn their lesson . Their ratings are going the way of the titanic. Sinking slowly into the waters public disinterest.

• duchess01 says:

Made-Again Kill-Joy is on her last legs – hanging on by a thread – just because she has gone ‘butch’ like Mika doesn’t give her the right to play in the ‘Big Boy Sandbox’ – brains, brawn, and high-level relatives are required credentials – I suspect Trump no longer wanted to be part of another TV Debate fiasco – but, he agreed to participate anyway – it should be interesting to see if he will put her out to pasture or let her down gently – when she gets flippant and fecklessly tries to discredit him – JMHO

33. sgordon1214 says:

Actually, Mark Levin was a staunch defender of Donald Trump when Trump was being attacked for his proposal on how to deal with illegal immigration. He also defended him over other issues as well. Levin only began to criticize Trump recently when all of the kindergarten in-fighting began. As he said, on his show, a few days ago, the debate is not supposed to be a reality show, the debate is supposed to be for us to learn about issues and policy ideas of the candidates.

34. giddyup says:

for years lame cherry has said that limbaugh, levin, and hannity were part of the cabal and not to be fooled. . at first i didn’t want to believe it but after a while i could start seeing through the lies. it became clearer and clearer. i do believe this NYTimes article. and if any of you are limbaugh listeners you have to have noticed he’s been twisting himself in pretzels. these people are very powerful and will do anything to accomplish their goals. the horsehead in the bed comes to mind.

35. redlegleader68 says:

I’ll be really interested to see how O’Reilly reacts Monday evening. The others, I’ll have to check in here and see how it went since I’m pretty much RushFree now.

36. Shamrock says:

I’m surprised MSNBC or CNN has jumped on this story today! I haven’t heard it mentioned at all. You would think they would try to take advantage of Fox being exposed! I suppose they see Fox on the same side as them!

37. emma says:

Is everyone here aware that Fox News won the right to lie back in 2003? There was a case in Florida, Fl Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Fox News.

“Here’s the rundown: On August 18, 2000, journalist Jane Akre won $425,000 in a court ruling where she charged she was pressured by Fox News management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information.

The real information: she found out cows in Florida were being injected with RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce milk – and, according to FDA-redacted studies, unintentionally designed to make human beings produce cancer.

Fox lawyers, under pressure by the Monsanto Corporation (who produced RBGH), rewrote her report over 80 times to make it compatible with the company’s requests. She and her husband, journalist Steve Wilson, refused to air the edited segment.

In February 2003, Fox appealed the decision and an appellate court and had it overturned. Fox lawyers argued it was their first amendment right to report false information. In a six-page written decision, the Court of Appeals decided the FCC’s position against news distortion is only a “policy,” not a “law, rule, or regulation.”

• Here in Texas the big Title Insurance Underwritters who control all the big real estate deals and the big real estate firms by kick backs and other things like free this and free that, use “freedom of speech” as the OK to pay part of the title ins. premium as kick backs.

They got it ok’d by the State Board of Ins here in Texas.

The big lobby firms out of Calif. and New York came in and handed out money to the Senators and House members to get it done to add to the evil.

• Bull Durham says:

Trumps people should give him this as weapon in the debate.

Secret Service should frisk the moderators. I think they would shoot Trump if they had the chance.

He should take Fox apart. Then invest in OAN and make it #1.

38. Martin says:

• NJF says:

Sigh….they’re gonna run with this one big time,

The only reason Tapper cared about asking this question is the hope the AA community will turn against him.

• Martin says:

Jake Tapwater is a weasel.

• Bull Durham says:

They are all threatened by the change that is coming.

Trump ought to announce, as President, none of these (name them) will have WH credentials or new access to him and the VP.

The other administration posts like Sec. of State and Defense can use these assholes as propaganda conduits.

39. jmilamdeal says:

Reblogged this on jmilamdeal and commented:

Well, this is what lobbyists do, they try and persuade people to go along with their agenda, right or wrong. I am disappointed to hear that some of these people went along with what they were told to do.

40. redlegleader68 says:

OK, Team, if you have the desire to see what else is out there, trip on over to Lucianne.com and check out the comments. It’s always best to know who you’re dealing with:

41. Martin says:

• I think he’s even less. The other guys sell out by their own choice, on their own timetable. Rubio has to ask his advisers what to wear when a sell-out meeting shows up on his agenda.

• Rubio’s excuse for missing so many votes is that they only count YES votes, so by not voting you’re actually a NO vote. (Makes you wonder why you even need him)

But what’s shown in the post above are the missed votes where he should have voted YES. (Now it really makes you wonder why you even need him)

42. Martin says:

43. *At the time, The Washington Post reported that Mr. Rubio’s advisers were monitoring to the minute how much time the hosts devoted to immigration, and that “they are heartened that the volume is much diminished.”

Wow. Just wow. So assume that Rubio’s handlers have trolls all over this site, too.

The thing is, Rubio is such an empty suit, his advisers have to be WAY more than just advisers. So the question is simple – WHO IS THE REAL BRAINS BEHIND RUBIO? If we elected Rubio, who would we be getting? Who’s the ValJar of Rubio? Is it ValJar herself? Rove? Or (my bet) some La Raza commie who handles Rubio now?

• emma says:

“WHO IS THE REAL BRAINS BEHIND RUBIO?”

Who are his largest donors? What is the common thread amongst his largest donors?

• Howie says:

Globaloney

• It won’t be a donor – but it could easily be a top political operative for a donor or a super-PAC, however. Think ValJar, Tokyo Rove, Pantsuit Podesta, Rahmbo, etc. Somebody who is a seasoned political operative who would show up and run the show in an actual Rubio White House. THAT is who we’re looking for. Who do we REALLY elect, when we elect Rubio? Could it be that “shiv him in the ribs” guy, Alejandro “Alex” Castellanos?

• KitKat says:

Schumer?

• KitKat says:

No, not Schumer because Schumer isn’t a neocon, and Rubio is.

Jeb?

• It’s somebody in Rubio’s bubble, and he’s been there a long time. It should be somebody who was there during Gang of Eight, and is there now. Somebody who is basically his Svengali. If there are Rubio insiders who have fallen away, they will have insight into who it is who positions him on every issue. However, they are unlikely to talk, unless they left in frustration that Rubio was a puppet.

The ICE guy who Breitbart featured on Rubio amnesty treachery may have a clue which Rubio handler was calling the shots during that meeting, if he was standing in back nodding or shaking his head, and might be able to identify him. I doubt that the guy opened his mouth.

• Bull Durham says:

This is how people have been fooled. The Liberals originate the policies the neo-cons on right shout and lobby for.

Dems create the idea of war, the Repubs campaign for it.

All the Dems are neo-cons. All of them love war. All the think tanks, right or left, are as one on foreign policy. All the talking heads work together on one or another think tank.
          You think they are separate, they aren’t.

If Putin wasn’t so clever, we’d have had three new wars that would have sucked us in so deep you’d think it was the end of the world.

Syria (chemical weapons) If obama had gotten his aerial war, Syria would have fallen into ISIS completely, overthrown Lebanon, Jordan and threaten Israel across the Golan Heights. Egypt would have fallen with a breakout in Libya.

Ukraine. That would have brought Belarus into play, Poland, Lithuania and perhaps all of NATO against Russia. And if you have followed the NATO and US predictions, NATO would lose against Russia. Imagine the consequences of such a ferocious war.

Georgia 2008. NATO encouraged Sakasvilli to start something Putin shut down in four days.This was to be the spear tip for NATO to go to war.

Who wanted these wars? Both Parties. All of them.

Thank God for one cunning man in the Kremlin. He is saving us from ourselves.

• I refuse to be a fan of Putin until he sends the KGB files of all our top commies (Obama, Hillary, Holder, Jarrett, etc.) to Trump, the NSA, and the FBI. Maybe one to Obama just for fun. And if he’s got a spare, leave a link on my blog. 😉

Otherwise, he’s just claiming credit for putting out the fire that his gang started.

44. I don’t believe any thing that the NYT, WAPO, ETC. report as “news”. They are the ultimate liars! MSM has Always lied to sway elections, or “hit” true conservatives. This latest article could be another hit piece to really confuse and divide conservative / republican voters.

• Martin says:

But you believe the “conservative” media?

• zzschnops says:

ONe more time….

There are three legs to the NWO/globalist stool.

donors(banks and corporations) supply the money and the rules

Much of your confusion is because the seem to truly fight each other. Reps vs.dems. Fox vs CNN. the fighting is real, they do hate eachother, but it is to mollify and and entertain you, like the gladiators in Rome.

Cold Anger.

Arm yourselves.

• emma says:

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” – John F. Kennedy

• Quite ironic that the Soviet response, beginning with the phoned-in assassination of Kennedy, was a secret “warm war” – something which is essentially slow-motion violent revolution. The bottom line is that the result is the same. Communist in the White House.

45. Howie says:

All I want is, Close the damn border tight, seal it, redo the damn crooked trade deals, kick the illegals out, stop with the damn PC/Social Justice crapola, investigate and jail the political crooks, then leave me alone.

46. Daz says:

Good grief a majority of the comments over at lucianna are barking moonbats. I’m still laughing hard over one comment about “Cruz being a man of integrity” . Lol

• jrobinson says:

wow, because I was thinking about how funny it is that you think that your “LOL” is enough to constitute a logical argument of some kind. Are you sure you’re not a leftie? Because they often assess the value of things based on their own ability to ridicule them.

• swissik says:

I just read a few of the comments, and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I expect most people here are aware that Jonah Goldberg is Lucy’s son. Not that it is that important I just find it intriguing.

47. David Farrar says:

I am sure Rush, David, Lura, Levin, and the rest of these fine conservatives will leave the dark side once their lords have been vanquished by the prince of Light

• I don’t want the lying so called conservative talking heads to come on board. Once a traitor always a traitor. I want their petty empires burned to the ground. I want to see them pan handling on the streets. We don’t need them. Remember loyalty is all important and they have betrayed America.

• David Farrar says:

Well, that’s one way to win an election, kill all of your opponents. But I like to think this democracy is held together by another method and that is by inclusion.

• emma says:

David, you’re seriously here advocating the inclusion OF TRAITORS? As if that makes democracy strong?

Uh, no thanks! Not buying what you’re selling!

• grainofsalt says:

Agree. NOW is the time to come on board not later.

• SharonKinDC says:

It rather depends on why some have gone to the dark side, although in some cases in a subtle fashion. IOW, if they’ve been doing so under duress, they are also a victim. Possibly a coward as well.

Let’s just win this thing. We can worry about who not to let into the club house later. Frankly, we’ll have a lot of big time crooks to prosecute.

• Cannot like this enough. Let’s win the war – and then let us each admire every patriot who was less of a collaborator than ourselves. I will gladly forego crowing about my own late wake-up call, if ten guilt-ridden Obama voters who loathe Hillary will heed the Trumpets now.

48. swissik says:

Robert, this makes me feel better, as I like and respect Laura.

49. Higgy says:

I have no doubt that there isnt more truth to this than fiction.