The Bush Family, The Old Guard, Begin Saturating South Carolina…

The old guard begins calling in decades of historical markers – Current events require a historical backdrop.

Karl Rove

Karl was chair of the National College Republicans and has been entrenched with the concentric circles of the elite Republican political leadership (aka. Decepti-cons) since his high school/college days.  As a young chap, trying to work his entire career into the middle circle of influence where the sandwiches have no crust, waiters pour bottled water table side, and thin suave’ fellas place a linen napkin atop your lap for you.

atwaterKarl Rove

He was a rough but modest kid outsider who wanted in, desperately wanted in.  He sought approval at every corner. He mastered all things politic. He studied books, attended speeches, joined campaigns and would cross the country without sleep just to enter the room before the cigar smoke cleared and catch a glimpse of the Decepti-con meeting.

The Decepti-cons liked young Rove the way Mean Joe Greene liked the kid in the Coke commercial. So they kept him around and used him for low key projects and stuff.

He earned their trust and took on more responsibility.

As time went on learned, then honed, the skill of political psy-ops, and political insurgency. He learned how to sway opinions with psychological political media operations – AND he was damn good at it. Damn Good! This became the value of his worth to the Decepti-cons.

This born outside, scruffy, un-refined, twenty-something, who ate crusts, actually had a pretty good gift at the world of politics.

That is just the beginning Karl Rove “the early years”.  You can see that Karl eventually worked his way into the outer Decepti-Con circle. Not quite at their level but closer to them than the RINO Crested Club of cocktail republicans, the Rubio Crowd.

Everything Karl Rove knows about successful political human science is dependent upon the existence of the Old Guard, the Decepti-Cons, and leverage over the directionally steered RINO’s.

That is what Rove knows best, and is how Rove operates most effectively. Take away a “top down” power structure and Master Rove is riddled with angst.  Rove only knows how to create, in reality or in psychological operations, a system of electorate manipulation dependent on the existence of Decepti-Cons.

Karl Rove has no clue what to do when the chess pieces on his board of electoral politics begin to move on their own, think on their own, strategize on their own, and even WIN on their own. Yikes, his fundamental reality of things is shaken and now he begins to question gravitational existence.

When you understand history, you understand why the Super-PACs are needed if they are to retain the same level of political influence.  Bottom up grassroots political movements are counter intuitive to the fundamental political world-view of the Old Guard.

During the Citizens United transitional phase, the period between 2009 and 2011, where the 2010 mid-term election reflects the last time the grassroots will of the electorate was factually able to overwhelm the Old guard, Karl Rove’s only option was to run a negative campaign (within Delaware) against Christine O’Donnell and in support of Mike Castle.

It was a typical Rovesque move.

Rove asked the Tea party back in April, May, June 2010 to walk away from O’Donnell for all of the political strategic reasons that the media and democrats have outlined. (Remember Decepti-Cons don’t care about principles, they care about power) The Tea Party in DE said “stuff it, Rove!, get lost”.

So Karl Rove used his ever faithful box of political tricks and began to psy-ops against O’Donnell with subversive and strategically planted information in media and other constructs.  She became a witch.

The 2010 lesson learned by the Old Guard was the new Tea Party or Grassroots movement was a risk to their grip on political power.   In essence a new motivated electorate made the Decepti-Cons powerless against the will of the people. The chess pieces were moving on their own.

Rove and and concentric layers around the Old Guard were made irrelevant.  Then they became angry.  As time marched quickly they realized the size of the threat.

In 2010 the American people had taken to the streets, looked around, and realized there were far more of them than their enemy.

The Old Guard, RINO’s, entrenched political class consultants, legacy media manipulators,  the paid right-wing pundits and radio personalities, all simultaneously realized their fingers were being pried.  Desks were cleared with one one angry swipe, and it wasn’t just in Washington DC.

The Old Guard called the down-stream handlers of political influence, the RNC, and told them “no money”.  In O’Donnells case, destroy her without funding or structural party support.  However, the insurgency was aware of that trick and through social media raised over $1,000,000.00 in 36 hrs on their own.

Yep, it was 2010, a mid-term election, and the chess pieces were running amuck all by themselves and making independent decisions.

What was Karl Rove and the Old Guard going to do?

What they did is well outlined in the election that followed – READ HERE – and then READ HERE.

red_hair

You Cannot Defeat An Enemy You Do Not Understand

This entry was posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Election 2016, Professional Idiots, Tea Party, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to The Bush Family, The Old Guard, Begin Saturating South Carolina…

1. stringy theory says:

In the fall of 1969, Rove entered the University of Utah, on a $1,000 scholarship,[12] as a political science major and joined the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Through the University’s Hinckley Institute of Politics, he got an internship with the Utah Republican Party. That position, and contacts from the 1968 Bennett campaign, helped him land a job in 1970 on Ralph Tyler Smith’s unsuccessful re-election campaign for Senate from Illinois against Democrat Adlai E. Stevenson III.

In the fall of 1970, Rove used a false identity to enter the campaign office of Democrat Alan J. Dixon, who was running for Treasurer of Illinois. He stole 1000 sheets of paper with campaign letterhead, printed fake campaign rally fliers promising “free beer, free food, girls and a good time for nothing”, and distributed them at rock concerts and homeless shelters, with the effect of disrupting Dixon’s rally. (Dixon eventually won the election). Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Rove

2. sundance says:

3. OhNoMrBill says:

The Bushies are not much liked in the Upstate of SC. The can fill the conference room in a Holiday Inn. Trump held a rally last night in Pendleton, 10,000 attended.

4. kenmar1965 says:

Awesome SD, thank you.

5. mamadogsite says:

After reading this…I am sick. Seriously sick. I equate the GOP to Saddam Hussein. Worse…the American KGB. DISGUSTING.

6. shiloh1973 says:

Rove alo has very deep connections to Grover Norquist. Norquist goes all the way back to Iran Contra.

• Gail Combs says:

Grover Norquist is a lot worse than that.
      ” Jamie, Grover Norquist’s troubling ties to Islamic supremacists and jihadists have been known for years. He and his Palestinian wife, Samah Alrayyes, who was director of communications for his Islamic Free Market Institute until they married in 2005, are very active in “Muslim outreach.” Just six weeks after 9/11, The New Republic ran an expose explaining how Norquist arranged for George W. Bush to meet with fifteen Islamic supremacists at the White House on September 26, 2001 — to show how Muslims rejected terrorism. Wrote TNR author Franklin Foer:

Unfortunately, many of the leaders present hadn’t unambiguously rejected it. To the president’s left sat Dr. Yahya Basha, president of the American Muslim Council, an organization whose leaders have repeatedly called Hamas “freedom fighters.” Also in attendance was Salam Al-Marayati, executive director of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, who on the afternoon of September 11 told a Los Angeles public radio audience that “we should put the State of Israel on the suspect list.” And sitting right next to President Bush was Muzammil Siddiqi, president of the Islamic Society of North America, who last fall told a Washington crowd chanting pro-Hezbollah slogans, “America has to learn if you remain on the side of injustice, the wrath of God will come.”

It was Norquist who ushered these silver-tongued jihadists into the Oval Office after the worst attack ever on American soil. Don’t you think that the likes of Ibn Warraq, Bat Ye’or, and Wafa Sultan should have been advising the President instead of Hamas, Hizballah and the Muslim Brotherhood? But that wasn’t to be. So at that September 26 meeting Bush declared that “the teachings of Islam are teachings of peace and good.” It was a critically important, historic moment. What should have been the most important teaching moment of the long war became a propaganda tool for Islam. A singular historic opportunity was squandered, and the harm that has resulted is incalculable.”……. link

The result is the number of muslims allowed into the country DOUBLED after 9/11. We now have an additional 1.6 million. Worse Obama had the intelligence records on possible muslim terrorists shredded. Instead the NSA targets “Home Grown Terrorists” otherwise known as American Patriots.

Sundance has it right the Elite are gaslighting Americans.

• Notmeagain says:

They all seem to. I was sort of sick yesterday and spent the time reading “Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family,” by Roger Stone. It isn’t the best written book–rushes on as if being quickly dictated. It needs a 4-page fold-out diagram of all the connections of the Bushes from Samuel to George P. in the web of every CIA plot, every cocaine cartel, the Contras, the banks, the Saudis, on and on. Reading all the names and trying to keep them straight is dizzying. Still I would recommend it, and if there is the slightest sympathy for any of them after you do, you are more forgiving than me.

• shiloh1973 says:

I have read more than I have ever wanted to know from various web site in the last 6 months. Actually makes me sick to my stomach. I will however read Mr. Stone’s book.. The man is a wealth of information.

7. Lea says:

Do your worst ‘Old Guard’! I and millions of others are in this with Mr.Trump for the long haul. TRUMP!! 2016/2020

8. flyanddive says:

The internet and social media has changed the game. I would have never known about Mississippi if it hadn’t happened before my eyes on social media.

At some point, if the establishment wants to maintain control, they have to shut these sites down like in China. What happens next, is anybody’s guess.

9. TheFenian says:

And now along comes one Mr. Donald Trump, a man who has been sneered at and condescended to since the late 1970’s by the elite and old money of Manhatten.

Trump has always been considered a vulgar, neuvo riche hoi polloi gate crasher by NY’s old money. He and his first wife Ivanka were loathed by these people. Vanity Fair magazine readers orgasamed over VF’s gossipy, bitchy fag criticisms of Ivanka’s taste in interior decoration.

The Trumps later purchased the Palm Beach estate of the late Marjorie Merriweather Post, the woman who literally wrote the book on upper class WASP manners and ettiquite. Who dis they think they were? These two vulgar people buying their way to social prominence?

Across from the Trump’s new Palm Beach estate, now named Mar a Lago, sits the Palm Beach Tennis & Beach Club. When Donald Trump was planning on becoming a member, he learned the club did not allow Jews or blacks to join. He told them to go fuck themselves. The club spent years and years claiming that Trump was turned down for membership.

Those are some of Mr Trump’s early days.

Now he’s smashing all the upper class’s special china and crystal glassware that’s proudly display in the political hutch. The disgusting lower class vulgarian from middle class Queens who never knew his place.

I love Donald Trump with all my heart. I don’t want him to ever go soft. I want him to break all the fragile and delicate knick-knacks and slay all the sacred cows of the WASPy old money elites. I want him to piss all over them and laugh.

I cannot wait until Donald Trump is my President.

10. booger71 says:

Can’t for Roger Stones new book to be released in a few days.

11. The Boss says:

The rejection of the Bushes and the Clintons makes clear that there is not an iota of difference between party establishments / elitists / globalists / anti-Americans. We’re down to the basics now: communism (Sanders) vs. capitalism (Trump).

12. Beenthere says:

I just gotta believe that Trump & co know Rove’s game.

13. NannyG says:

Karl Rove is the latest iteration of dirty tricksters associated with the GOP.
    Only the technology improves over time.

If as many super delegates as I think will break for Bush he might get the nomination.
    BUT, if there’s enough blowouts for Trump, even the super delegates will be scared into going with the flow of the people.

Now, the next question is, will the GOPe/RNC support a Trump nominee?
    Trump promised to self-fund only the primary fight.
    We should make sure our dollars in support of him go to HIM, not to the GOPe/RNC.

14. MissV says:

Thanks sd.

This is exactly what I mean when I tell the Trump doubters that the Donald is the ONLY candidate who can destroy the DC cartel.

Everyone else is the establishment and against the vulgarians.

15. Katherine McCoun says:

“Remember MS 2014” is my personal battle cry as it was moment when the GOPe ripped off their masked and went public.
    When Rand Paul and Cruz sat there in that interview and said they were sitting out 2014, took a little while to sink in, was truly hard to believe.
    I wasn’t much for Ron Paul but did not like what the GOPe did in 2012. Have been watching since 2008 and wondering if there would be any change. And when 2010 and 2014 didn’t make a hill of beans difference and sundance explained it all…Well, so glad Mr. Trump is running!
    I am confident Mr Trump and team are ready for Rover and those for him he works

16. delmarvajim says:

Once again, I will be so thrilled to read Karl Rove’s obituary. His along with many, many others

17. Craig W. Gordon says:

Hope Roves days are numbered. You’re FIRED!

• joshua says:

THE WILD ROVER
      I’ve been a wild rover for many’s the year
      and I’ve spent all my money on whisky and beer.

But now I’m returning with money in great store
      and I never will play the wild rover no more.

And it’s no nay never, no nay never no more
      will I play the wild rover no never no more.

I went into an ale-house I used to frequent
      and I told the landlady my money was spent.

I asked her for credit, She answered ne: “Nay,
      Such a custom as yours I can have ev’ry day”.

And it’s no nay never, no nay never no more
      will I play the wild rover no never no more.

Then I took from my pocket ten sovereigns bright
      and the lanlady’s eyes opened winde with delight;
      she said: “I have whisky and wine of the best
      and the words that you told me were only in jest”.

And it’s no nay never, no nay never no more
      will I play the wild rover no never no more.

I’ll go home to my parents confess what i have done
      and I’ll ask them to pardon the prodigal son,
      and when thes caress me as oft-times before,
      I never will play the wild rover no more.

And it’s no nay never, no nay never no more
      will I play the wild rover no never no more.

18. OhNoMrBill says:

Maybe Sundance and Donald Trump are one and the SAME

19. sDee says:

“”The Old Guard called the down-stream handlers of political influence, the RNC, and told them “no money”””

Rove and McConnell came to NC in 2012 and did this to Greg Brannon campaign to take Kay Hagan’s seat. Brannon, a limited government Constitutionalist had the grasssroots/tea party out in force.

First Rove dug up an old business partner of Brannon’s and filed a huge civil lawsuit against him. Then he recruited candidates in a vote-splitter strategy focused on evangelicals. Finally Rove/McConnel sent word out through all the party and conservative groups that Brannon would get no support or funding from the GOP/RNC if he won the Primary. The GOP here got cold feet and Tillis was place on the post.

The GOP made it clear they would rather the Democrats keep the US Senate seat than see it go to a true constitutional conservative.

GOOD NEWS: Greg Brannon is running in 2016 to primary GOPe Senator Richard Burr (yes kin to the traitor Aaron Burr). HELP SUPPORT GREG BRANNON – Rove will be back.

• sDee says:

oops it was 2014 not 2012

• Gail Combs says:

I HATE RIchard Burr! And yes he is a TRAITOR!

I called before his last election and he told me that no he was not going to support or vote for the Food Safety Modernization Act. Once the son of a syphillitic camel was elected, he CO-sponsored the bill! Not only that he slipped in the one liner that made the World Trade Organization the master of American farmers.

page 121 –“Sec. 404 Compliance with international agreements.”
      SEC. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
      Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

page 136 – “Review” …. “internationally-recognized standards….”

Now US farmers have to comply with the Guide to Good Farming Practices and the Guide to Good Agricultural Practices written by the WTO and OIE and the WTO and FAO.

In effect the US government no longer has any control over our food supply. The United Nations (OIE and FAO) and the World Trade Organization has been given complete control thanks to Richard Burr.

I hope there is a nice frozen place in Dante’s Ninth Circle awating Richard Burr.

• NCPatriot says:

Yep ! Already on the Brannon train—-have bumper sticker.

20. truthandjustice says:

Yeah, Rove is a very horrible person (add to the very long list). From the top of my head (don’t have link) he was the one of the people responsible for bringing in the Muslim Brotherhood which has been infiltrating our Govnt (and everything else) back in the 80’s I think. Close with Grover Norquist, another “kindred evil spirit” that did the same and became one of the icons of the so-called (fake) “Conservatives”. I think Grover’s wife is a Muslim and who knows about him too.
    I think that info can be found at Walid Shoebat’s site (ex-Muslim) – shoebat.com
    Anyway – interesting that Cruz has another close friend of Grover’s that is pro-Islam to run his campaign in MI:
    Cruz MI campaign chief is Saul Saulius, pro-Islam, tight with Globalist traitor, Grover Norquist….
    Saulius “Saul” Anuzis to run his efforts in Michigan is very disturbing and raises serious questions about the kinds of people a President Cruz would appoint. It’s also stark evidence that despite all of the tough talk, Cruz really isn’t that tough on Islamic terrorism.

21. Is Karl Rove a Mormon? I know he spent a lot of time in Utah politics and was associated with the Bennett family. You can’t get far in Utah politics without being a Mormon.

22. Clc says:

So the Bushes are sending Turd Blossom to south Carolina. My advise to Trump. “Release the hounds”.

23. froggieleggs says:

Never liked Rove, even when I was a fence sitting lib LOL

24. Howie says:

Not bad for a bunch of Conservative Misfits. Looks like there is more than we thought.

25. zephyrbreeze says:

This is the fight we’ve been waiting for. Holding the RNC/GOPe accountable.

26. grad says:

The funny thing is, even though the old guard is Rove’s bread and butter, he probably wouldn’t be above double-crossing them (for a piece of the action).

27. preppin247 says:

These deception parasites have greatly damaged America. 50 years ago we were landing on the moon and there was no limit to this countries potential.. today we are buried in debt with nothing to show for it.. our once great middle class is being bludgeoned on a daily basis.. its impossible to pinpoint the exact moment these pigs took control but their end will be well defined as Trump is sworn in as our next beloved president

28. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

They will do ANYTHING to maintain their power and I mean ANYTHING — nothing is off the table just as I remember 1963 and Kennedy!

29. Nessie509 says:

Dear Uncle Sam:

Some of my little friends in the Republican Party have been telling me that Mr. Trump isn’t conservative. Uncle Sam, is it true? Do you believe Mr. Trump isn’t a conservative?

The reason I am confused is President George H W Bush said, “Read my lips. No new taxes.” When he got in the White House, he raised them. Do conservatives say one thing before an election, then do the opposite thing after the election?

His son George W said he was a “compassionate conservative.” He spent $4.9 trillion dollars proving it, creating The Department of Homeland Security and a new Medicare drug program. Does conservatism mean conserve big government and big spending to prove you’re a nice guy?

His brother Jeb attacks Mr. Trump over eminent domain. But as governor, Jeb used eminent domain to cut down every orange tree in the backyards of Florida. He threw homeowners in jail if they wouldn’t let him cut down their trees. Do only conservative governors get to use eminent domain?

Jeb also said when a non-citizen comes into the USA unlawfully it isn’t a crime. Do conservatives get to decide which violations of immigration law can be ignored and which laws they will enforce?

Even the other presidential candidates claims Mr. Trump isn’t a conservative.
    Marco Rubio worked on the Gang of Eight Bill with Senator Chuck Schumer and now he pretends he didn’t.
    Ted Cruz voted for unlimited global trade authority to send American jobs overseas, then changed his mind.
    John Kasich said he hates Obamacare but expanded Medicaid because he wanted God to know he helped the poor.
    Are these guys conservative, Uncle Sam? These guys don’t seem like conservatives to me. So, should I believe my little friends in the Republican Party, or should I make up my own mind about Mr.Trump?

30. fred says:

I only listen to megyn kelly for her first 5 minutes cause it’s the most telling. She’s pushing the idea of a brokered convention. gee imagine that. here comes Jeb with delegates from all the other vote splitters. I’m sure SD will explain this in depth as Rove and all the others arrive in SC…..

31. thesouthwasrght says:

When I see Karl rove one thing besieged my mind: PEDO!!!!

Dude screams it.

32. peachteachr says:

I’ve read the first article about Mitch McConnell and his last re-election bid against Matt Bivens. The interesting thing I learned is Roger Ailes was McConnell’s media person during his first run for Senator over 40 years ago. Incestuous is the only word to describe the media and the globalists. “O, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive,” said Sir Walter Scott.
    OK, on to read the 2nd article.

33. Michelle says:

Nacho guy is awesome! I finally figured out that every time Trump turns around, nacho guy says “let’s go Trump! Let’s go Trump!”

34. stevenflow says:

that girl behind nacho guy was gorgeous. Trump rallies bring the babes.

35. Buck Weaver says:

This video sums up Jeb’s campaign. Today he got cut off mid-speech and kicked off the stage.and then kicked out of the room by the Rotary Club.

36. bpk1300 says:

……and I love the way, DJT flirts with the crowd,,,,he is the MAN

37. Martin says:

38. redsequin4 says:

I love this: “You Cannot Defeat An Enemy You Do Not Understand”

I was listening to Steve Forbes droning on and on about how to beat Donald Trump. It was so boring I almost fell asleep, worse than listening to Yeb. I only did it to keep abreast at what the inept enemy is up to. As the above quote states, the GOPe, elites, rinos, whatever we want to call them (sellouts is a good word) just doesn’t get this revolution. They don’t understand we are sick to death of them and their stupid talking points. We are so angry they’ve allowed illegal immigration to go unchecked for close to 40 years, just for cheap wages and votes. We’re mad they’re trying to replace us and dissolve our borders all the while chipping away at our second amendment rights. We want a real alpha male for President who loves America and Americans and will stand up for us instead of pandering to foreigners.

I laugh at how clueless these people are. And the funniest part is they never saw it coming and still don’t.

• wheatietoo says:

Steve Forbes is such a disappointment.

His father, Malcolm Forbes, was a helluva guy. He would probably have loved that Trump is running…and would be supporting Trump if he were still alive.

Malcolm Forbes loved capitalism.
      He was unapologetic about it…he even named his plane, “Capitalist Tool”, which was a dig at the liberal progs who used that term as a derogatory slur.

39. burnett044 says:

Karl Rove….his name alone makes me sick…this video about sums up Rove for me..

40. cali says:

I find it actually very disappointed since George Bush ended his presidency he never once came out to support any of his voters who gave him the election twice. I am sure witnessed the railroading by his own colleques and the vitriol against conservatives by the Rhino establishment in DC.
    Yet – here is coming out into the public during a campaign season to stump for his open border brother who said at the beginning of his campaign ‘damn the conservatives I don’t need them’ – here they are in a fairly conservative state fighting for votes.
    Then again – I always remember the Bush family true history going back all the way to the Nazi era and its not a pretty one.
    Nothing has changed about and with them – they are big power player of the global elites like the Bilderbergs etc and have a big hand in the global agenda.

What George Bush does not entertain that his stumping now will hurt his brother more than anything else. The respect for W just does no longer exist!