Post Iowa Caucus Results – Winners and Losers…

There may indeed be a feeling of disappointment amid many political followers who support Donald Trump today. A sense of disappointment because he did not win the Iowa caucuses.

However, long-time readers here will probably not hold as much angst at the result; and just about all of us are overly familiar with the sense of futility against it all.

shameful seven 1

These 2016 events are predictable, very predictable.  They are so predictable we outlined exactly how they would take place back in 2013, more than two years ago.

Before reading further – GO HERE AND SEE – These events are not organic, they are born from a very specific origin.  We stated in November of 2013 that Senator Marco Rubio would be propped up by the political machine in the 2016 Presidential race, for a very specific purpose.

There are trillions of dollars at stake.  The characters who indulge themselves within the scheme and graft will do anything to retain their place, power and influence.  None of this is happenstance.

The only way to have avoided the events of this election cycle, was lost in May of 2014 when no-one would pay attention to what was happening.   Even the allies of today, Ann Coulter, was on the wrong side of history when things could actually have made a significant difference. – SEE HERE

The frustration in 2014 was one of the primary reasons we focused on non-political discussion for almost two years.  Presidential politics is just not enjoyable when you can see the end-game, and have no option but to just watch the pantomime play out.

It was only the introduction of Donald Trump, as a non-DC connected candidate, that provided a modicum of possibility for the entire political apparatus to be destroyed.

Supporting Trump is easy, there’s simply nothing to lose.

So who benefited from the events last night in Iowa.

sheeple

The BIGGEST WINNER is Wall Street.   On the GOPe side, the institutional monetary influences, those who determine political outcomes, won with both Cruz and Rubio.  Both candidates fill a specific role in the original GOPe road map.   Keeping both candidates viable to destroy the real enemy, Donald Trump, is paramount if the globalists are to retain their influence over DC legislation to their own benefit.

The second tier talking head corporate media types, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, and to a lesser extent Glenn Beck, now have a victory to tout as evidence the anointed king and apostle Ted Cruz can mount a glorious evangelical challenge to the Clinton machine.

The loons on the far right, who actually believe the larger U.S. electorate will vote for a smarmy preacher who wraps himself in carefully interpreted pages of the constitution and calls upon the body of Christ to rise up within his followers, well, they’ll now believe it is also possible.   Remember, Jim Jones didn’t put the syringes in the baby’s mouths, their own moms actually did it.

The billionaires will keep feeding both, because the end result is a controlled outcome.  And, obviously, they control the outcome.   Cigars for all…

rubio cruz 3

The SECOND BIGGEST WINNER is Fox News.  Their entire corporate media empire is working earnestly to push Marco “Gang-Of-Eight” Rubio to the forefront, and yet again undermine the basic principles of the U.S. middle class.  There is no level of effort too extreme for the puppets within the Fox Media corporate agenda.

The lesser puppeteers within the corporate media now have a narrative to push moving forward.  Marco Rubio positioned by Salem Media (Hot Air, Human Events, Twitchy, Red State et al) to be the “conservative who can unite the party“, or so they’ll sell.

Then there’s the blog-o-sphere fools who are so wrapped up in: A) selling a convincing narrative to convince everyone else of their intellectual magnanimity; and, B) getting to join the gleeful U.S. Chamber of Commerce elbow rubbing at CPAC.

A collective herd that has become too blind to notice their candidate has never been fully vetted.  Or that Hillary Clinton Inc. is joyfully smiling at the possibility of turning James Carvelle loose on the background of Marco Rubio writ large.

The BIGGEST LOSER last night was not Donald Trump, it was middle America.  The hard working blue and white collar Americans who are smart enough to know the cattle cars are not pointed toward the sea-shore….

….. Remember, remove Donald Trump and Ben Carson becomes Herman Cain, Ted Cruz becomes Newt Gingrich, and Jeb/Rubio take the role of Mitt Romney in 2012….

…. and then everyone in DC is happy, happy again.

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, Notorious Liars, Tea Party, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,542 Responses to Post Iowa Caucus Results – Winners and Losers…

1. Rush is a troll now on Trump.
    He is trolling Trump on air.

• Rush is a bloviating piece of crap. I used to think he was a super conservative fighting for the country. What a total fool I was.

Never again though. He and Levin both, as well as Hannity can get bent as far as I’m concerned.

• yy4u says:

Regarding Rush: It’s probably easier to be conservative when you aren’t a member of the GOP establishment (sarcasm). I usually listen to him when I’m driving, but I’ll be loading music into my CD now. Whether Trump wins the nomination or not nobody knows, but what he HAS done is rip the masks off a lot of “trusted” sources of information. FOX, WSJ, Levin, Limbaugh. There’s a lot of disinformation going on out there. We can’t make them shut up but we can cut off their funding. They can destroy us and our candidate and our country, but they don’t have to do it with our money.

• Not Ideal says:

Real authentic conservatives haven’t won a significant policy debate in 20 years. When was the last time Rush, NRO, Rubiostate or the WSJ advocated a position and won on something that mattered to average Americans? One of the reasons the country has been getting rolled for the last 20 years is that the “conservative” pundit class is as crooked as the politicians.

• Enjoy your music! We’ve lost a lot of good ones this month-BOWIE, Glen Frey, drummer for Mott the Hoople, etc. I’m listening to MOTT right now, what a great album!

• redsequin4 says:

What’s he saying? I don’t listen to Rush or Levin anymore. Donald has the entire GOPe, elites, neo-cons, globalists, etc. aligned against him. That’s when you know you’ve picked the right candidate!

• ezpz says:

I don’t listen to them either.

Actually, I never did listen to them except sometimes when driving and they happened to be on. And a few times I was curious to see what they were spewing so I tuned in for a few minutes, which is all it took to get their numbers, so to speak.

I will no longer tune in at all. Not out of curiosity because I already know where they’re at.

I also refuse to watch FNC at all. Not since this recent debate.
        I have to confess that although I said I wouldn’t watch after the first debate, curiosity did get the better of me. No more. Same with CNN.

Funny thing is that Morning Joe and even Chris Matthews seem to have been the most honest and fair regarding Trump.
        I even said some weeks ago that I thought Chris Matthews had hopped aboard the Trump train, though of course he would not admit it.

Now I just need to drop cable tv, which I’ve been saying I would do every month for many months now. Years, actually.

Serenity prayer:….courage to change the things I can…

• justfactsplz says:

If you have cable and you get it watch OAN (One America News) network. They are not corporately owned but family owned.

• ezpz says:

Justfactsplz, I do have cable, but it’s through Comcast and they don’t offer OAN. Verizon FIOS does, but not Comcast.

I did, however, download yiptv(?) on my Iphone. It’s totally free, not a free trial, but actually free-free. so I can watch OAN on that.

• justfactsplz says:

You will get more from watching them than any of the msm outlets. Comcast and Time Warner are trying to shove OAN out of the lineup.

• And the COMMERCIALS-oh my GAWD!

• The Revolution with NOT be televised!

• redsequin4 says:

I understand where you’re coming from. I watched Fox news all the time until the first Fox debate and then I turned off Kelly’s show for good. I still watched Hannity and Baier but all Baier does is hammer Trump with Krauthammer, Will and Steve Hayes. So now I stay away from Fox. I watch Newsmax, OANN and read the conservative blogs and will only watch the MSM if there is a debate. But even then we can watch it here on the Treehouse or on BB so don’t really need to listen to the chattering class to get “news”.

• I gave up all tv over a year ago. There is not one tv in my house. It’s easier than you think. I read and research everything on my iPhone. I do however subscribe to satellite radio for news and such. I have it on my phone and in my car.
          I also don’t have wifi on my phone or internet in my house.
          I love it. It’s very easy.
          Try it. And if you miss cable tv you can always go back :))

• sha44ss says:

I know…such a harsh reality…I’m sick to my Stomach that all my ‘Trusted’ >( Great?Patriot?Ones)> are just part of the Corporate Greed Crowd! No one to TRUST anymore!

(Invasion of the Body Snatchers!)We are doomed.

• redsequin4 says:

Seriously, that’s a good analogy of what’s happening to this country. I compared them to cockroaches that scurry away when you turn the light on.

DT is doing this country a tremendous service by exposing the elites who are so invested in the status quo but at the same time it’s extremely sad to see the American middle class betrayed so blatantly.Watching the Carrier air conditioner video broke my heart.

2. RINOKiller says:

Got something to share?

Please pass it on to Trump before posting it here. It will help him and his staff in the immediate and long term.

• Regina says:

What’s the best way to do that? Through the website Contact form?

• Maybe a twitter?
        Sure wish there was a “tip line” to send the important stuff. But until then I just been using Twitter and I send those to:
        @realDonaldTrump @CLewandowski_ @DanScavino @RogerJStoneJr @KatrinaPierson

FOR OTHER STUFF:

I’ve been making sure to cc to Trump and also put these hashtags on any twitter that I retweet or send out:

@realDonaldTrump #TeamTrump #DonaldTrump #TRUMP2016 #VoteTrump2016

If not enough room for all hashtags then I use:

@realDonaldTrump #TeamTrump #TRUMP2016

(I notice that Trump uses this one in his own twitters: = #Trump2016)

• nimrodman says:

I use the Trump website “Contact the Campaign” button on the very last line at bottom of the page

Twitter’s good if you’re a twitterer, but I’d suggest doing both in that case: the webpage AND twitter.

There may be different eyes at the campaign on that contact form vs Twitter. Why not get it in front of both?

• TEAFORALL says:

I just send a Email Trump needs to attack Cruz/Rubio on their record Why , because they have no record and have flip flopped on every issue .Talk about COLD ANGER, I CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE SLEAZY tactics that Cruz did in Iowa

3. Regina says:

4. Rev21v3n4 says:

I am so bummed. I could not face even this site until I got past the deep, deep depression since last night. First Rush and his outright lies yesterday. That really got me in my heart. So betrayed. Then, of course, his blatant support of Cruz who every day looks more and more like the absolute scum he is. I hope Carson’s comments go viral. Cruz is utterly corrupt to his core.

I know Iowa is just the beginning and was a long shot, but, Lord, it hurts how degenerate our electorate is. Why is it so few have eyes to see and ears to hear? There is only ONE candidate who has arisen far, far above the sewage. Long may he win and prevail. The longer his campaign goes on, the more I see what a strong, decent man he is. You continue to plow the road, Mr. Trump. We’ve got your back.

I hate to say it, but I will really enjoy the collapse of the third estate and all its hangers on and coat tail clingers.

• redsequin4 says:

DT will be speaking in Milford, NH at 7pm est with Ann Coulter, so that should cheer you up. I’m sure they’ll have lots to say.

Yes, Iowa was a mess and a disappointment but DT is a fighter and he knows how to punch back!

We’re in this to win this!

• Rev21v3n4 says:

I’m mostly over my funk now. I keep reminding myself Reagan ran the board after his Iowa loss. If anyone has the power to do that, it’s our Donald. I just get so swept up in the emotions of it (hello menopause!) and it sweeps me out to sea occasionally. Lol!!

• ShickerVicarFRG says:

Time for a lesson in German:
      “Jetzt erst recht!”
      Didn’t find an English idiom for that. It amounts to “That makes me even more determined to do it!”
      It’s one of the rare occasions my language has more punch than yours. So repeat:
      “Jetzt erst recht! Jetzt erst recht! Jetzt erst recht!” (~”yadsd airs’d raiCH’d!” – remember: in German CH is a kind of coughing sound…).

• Arjun says:

Cheer up. Nothing happened yet. Cruz got 8 delegates, Trump 7. First one to about 1300 is the winner. So in the big scheme of things, yesterday was a lot of noise about nothing. Win yesterday would have been a good confidence booster, but the loss may invigorate the rest of the country to make up for Iowan’s naivety.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

Thanks. I keep reminding myself despite the vicious onslaught by everyone except those of us who support him, he polls way ahead everywhere else. And, yes, the 7 delegates is a good start. Problem is, everyone but his will go to Jeb/Rubio. I do know this is Cruz’s only hurrah. I don’t expect him to lead anywhere else because the rest of the country can’t abide his false piety and other problems attached to his candidacy.

• The best way to get past it sometimes is to just go ahead and write that ‘I quit you’ letter that you have been thinking about. I had to send it yesterday to Rush; felt like I was ending a 35 year relationship, which I was. But I refuse to be abused any longer. The slimmer he got, the greedier he got. Wanted to be accepted. Well now he is. He is with the ‘other woman’ (GOPe). When she leaves him and cleans out his account, he can’t come crawling back to me! I slammed that door. After sending the letter, I didn’t feel the need to tune in today to see what was said by him, hoping against hope that he had seen the light. Like most bad breakups, the best you can do is slam the door behind you as you sing Gloria Gainors ‘I WILL SURVIVE’ at the top of your lungs. Peace.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

I sent it today through his FB page. I meant to do it yesterday, then the election returns started looking bad and I decided to walk from my computer so as not to be overwhelmed. I resigned respectfully, but I told him he was a liar and a traitor. 🙂

• Good on you! We can do this. It is really like a recovery group from ‘conservative insanity’. You know, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, lol.

• cwf60 says:

You reminded me of my own insane behavior. I voted Republican in all prior elections thinking that each election would turn the country toward a better future. The Republicans pleaded with the electorate to vote for them to take control of the House and Senate, and the electorate affirmed that request by giving the Republicans control of both houses. What did the electorate get in return? NOTHING but excuses for our elected officials impotent behavior.
            We are in another election cycle with the citizenry wanting anyone but a current member of Congress or worse a member of the Bush dynasty. I am not sure the voters really want someone outside politics, because I continually get assaulted over my support for Trump.
            I ask them why they would vote for one of the two sitting Senators who have done nothing to stop the current president and his failed policies. They do a lot of obstructing with no results which is supposed to appease the electorate. Rubio will continue Obama’s illegal immigration policies, and Cruz is Obama light on the same policies. I wonder if people will have the courage to vote for someone who is not from inside politics or be swayed by the very people who have continually lied to them to get their vote. Will the electorate do the same thing again expecting a different result? Time will tell.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

Yep. At first I thought he was just showing the doubts most of us had, but when he started dismissing everything negative about Cruz as silly, that was the real beginning growing into the absolute end yesterday with his out of whole cloth lies. I felt something really shift in my spirit about how evil and disingenuous he was being. Obviously an agenda: globalism and an unqualified candidate was just dandy with him. I am still seething with anger. It will take a while for my blood pressure to get back to normal.

• shallbe4 says:

That is soooo good. I’m over my misery too. We have the best candidate and Donald is in good spirits. He even said in a humble way that he might win in New Hampshire — completely ignoring that he is 28 points ahead of Cruz.

• Notmeagain says:

I’m so with you. I started watching the returns come in and knew right away that even though everyone was hoping for a last minute turnaround, the samples said no. I also thought they looked pretty weird with the Rubio surge and decided the fix was in (of course the Dem fix was taken for granted). I think Trump was too trusting in his own strength and message. Waiting for the next Trump to sound.

5. Must be that Savage’s numbers are hurting Rush’s pay days.
    So, he is trolling to get his click and call numbers up .

He wants to get Trump on his show and up his numbers that way.
    He would attempt a Bill O’Reily ambush of words on air.
    Trump should go on and expose Rush and be done with it.

• KitKat says:

If Trump goes anywhere near that backstabber and calls him “nice guy” again, I will be exptremely disappointed.

• Arjun says:

I think Trump’s strategy is to cajole as many as he can to support him, till the goal is achieved. Once, or if, the goal is achieved then the assessment of who was loyal versus disloyal begins. That’s when the sparks will fly, IMO

• KitKat says:

Trump should not go anywhere near him and give him ratings, which is the equivalent of paying Rush for being a biased, blind destructive and disrespectful lying hack. Why doesn’t he read the article by Phyllis Schlafly., that will tell him what Trump is. I hold Rush in utter contempt.

6. Jemima says:

But now we learn from Rush that Rubio is a true Conservative and not an establishment candidate. So Cruz, Rubio and Carson—-all good true Conservative candidates asserting themselves in Iowa. But Trump? HIs 2nd place showing apparently doesn’t count for much and he apparently doesn’t count for much as a Conservative candidate either. Now Rush dancing back and forth showing us how clever he is while at the same time telling us to trust our instincts. Nauseating. How stupid does he think we are?

• Honest Abbey says:

My instincts are telling me that Calgary is not a city in Texas! [wink, wink]

• Bart Manson ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

Don’t care who’s a “true conservative”. That’s as useful as being a “good Republican” to me.

The party system is dead. Democrat vs Republican is dead. Liberal vs conservative is dead.

The same scenario is playing throughout all of the West. All the old battles and conflicts are dead, regardless of what the party names and ideologies were referred to as.

Nationalists and patriots vs Globalist scum.

That’s all there is anymore.

• Rhodiegirl says:

So very true Bart, some Ministers of our “Conservative Party” in Australia with the help of the scum Media white-anted and back stabbed our sitting Prime Minister Tony Abbott (a man who loves his country, is a volunteer fire fighter and life saver, volunteers weeks on end in aboriginal communities, stopped the influx of illegals arriving by boat into Australia, does not believe in the Climate Change scam, etc etc. The only problem he was too nice a guy and did not counter attack the schemers in his own Party). All this leading to a point where they had a vote within the Party and he was ousted. Lord Monckton warned that this was going to happen many many months prior. The reason was to get rid of him before the Paris Climate Change Conference, because he was a hold out and was not going to let Australian’s be scammed. Two quotes from Tony Abbbott: 1. “The Climate Change argument is absolute crap”. 2. “The Carbon Tax is socialism masquerading as environmentalism”. We now have an ex Goldman Sachs banker and lawyer as our new and unelected by the people Prime Minister (spit). So I have quit the political scene in Australia until Tony Abbott is again our Prime Minister (long shot) or we too find our own Donald Trump. Not only America but the world needs Donald Trump as the President to break this stinking cabal that is trying to ruin the world. Finally all the best to Donald Trump and his supporters.

• Mketch says:

Agreed

• USA Patriot says:

Rush — slicker then a used car salesman and just as greedy.

• louche9 says:

I don’t listen, nor have I ever listened to Rush. He struck me as a bloviating blowhard 20 years ago, and my opinion hasn’t changed since. Clearly, lots of people are fans though; so with the massive Trump spport we know is out there, doesn’t Limbaugh get lots of callers arguing with him?

• yy4u says:

HOw stupid does he think we are? Pretty stupid. And if I may voice my opinion, Iowa just proved some ARE.

• econmomof2 says:

What was that ‘trust your instincts”?? I don’t get Rush. He gets it just fine one week and he sounded like a stranger today. I am so confused.

7. another treeper got on the show

she is putting the Carson deal up one more time,
    Rush is blaming the “net works”.
    oops, he had to defend Curz on the Preacher stuff.
    Changing the subject.
    filibustering one more time to run the clock out on this lady too
    Stempinie did good.

8. zzschnops says:

just the opinion of an old white guy:

The Donald ( makes me smile every time I hear those words) should go to court and have mr snake charmer declared unqualified for the Presidency because of his birth status… and stop using the term birther… it is lazy and stupid.

then go after rubio the same way.

FORCE bushie to come out and fight in the open

Then Mr President Trump can STOMP him like a bug

9. His call screen crew is being told no more women today they are sand bagging to get on and they are cleaning my clock on air.
    Signed, “Rubio suck up.”

10. zzschnops says:

I will be back when you are through discussing the disgusting rash limp jaw

• RECON wins wars
      Know the enemy.

• yohio says:

Recon, if you need to listen to enemy say they hate you or rub your face in a loss fine but how about spending time to help Trump during that time instead of listening to those radio idiots. If we worry about ourselves and make us the best don’t have to worry about opponents or enemies

• JRD says:

Keep it to yourself. If we wanted to know what Rust Limp-jaw said we would be listening.

• Know the enemy is good.
        But we ALREADY know the enemy.
        Another after that point contact with the enemy borders on collusion.

When Trump and his supporters need anything from Rush, we will let him know.
        Until then let them starve for media attention and ratings.
        Cruz can’t give them that WITHOUT TRUMP. and Trump supporters
        Rubio can’t give them that WITHOUT TRUMP and Trump supporters

They want interaction of any kind with Trump and his supporters to play off their dead and uninteresting candidates.

• zzschnops says:

rush formed EIB network with its owner, Edward McLaughlin, Jr, Democrap, Lt Gov of Mass. In 1997 for the purpose of electing NWO candidate George Bush. His Tv program was owned by Roger Ailes.

we know the enemy
        do you?

• USA Patriot says:

Trump needs to expose Cruz & Rubio (Rand too) on their RECENT Anti-American votes enabling Obama, esp on the 6500 page Obamatrade sellout, this is in Trump’s trade Wheelhouse. Also on the treasonus Iran vote. He needs to do this PRONTO — for the life of me I can not understand why he hasn’t. Kills 3 birds with one stone.

He needs to have a few bullet points on how the monsterous Obamatrade is selling us out — NAFTA on steroids.

Note: Not sure if some were absent but an absent vote is a Yes vote anyway.

11. NJF says:

oh my, i was away for a few hours, and now theres 1600+ comments.

what was Milo’s big reveal? was it cruz’s apology?

the vitriol over at BB is scary. and as usual they don’t even have the apology story up, and many cruzbots still believe its all a big lie! SMH

• Regina says:

big reveal still not posted – but through link-link-link there’s a post about gotnews having proof of “some candidates” child abuse – that’s as close as I’ve seen

this was Milo’s reference

• Notmeagain says:

The way Cruz’ kid acted toward him was alarming, I thought, not like bad manners or even tired child. His face went for just a sec into something ugly when she was flicking at him, then he was all smiley again. Plus the flicking and the way she looked away as if waiting a blow was strange. People push away, they don’t flick. And yes, dragging kids around as props is abuse even if he did nothing worse.

• NJF says:

Wow. The problem is where is Milo gonna put it out? BB surely won’t have it. It took them 2 days to put up a thread about the voter intimidation mailer. And then only when it hit MSM & Cruz’s team had a BS story to go with it.

The “I did it cause everyone does it” meme is gross.

I would hope that if Carson does drop out he throws his support to trump. Not sure he would though.

• winky says:

According to Lame Cherry word was that Heidi was wondering around by the train tracks depressed alone and trying to commit suicide when police found her several years ago…never know what goes on behind closed doors

12. UncleRico says:

What are the chances that the recent poll numbers in Iowa were cooked up to make it look like it was Trump’s to lose? Maybe he was never ahead in Iowa, but by putting out those numbers it changes the perception of coming in second.

13. sandraopines says:

My family has officially decided that we will NOT renew our membership to Rush show.

After decades of listening to him we can no longer bear to listen to him promote establishment hacks in the name of Conservatism. Rubio and Reagan should NEVER be in the same sentence.

I am very sad as I have loved Rush for years. BUT, I will not stand for this nonsense. My hubby has been listening daily to Rush since inception and announced we just would not renew. DONE with Rush.

That is the ONLY stand we can take against this.

I am VERY sad to see this upside down world we presently live in. I don’t quite know how to digest it all. Nothing makes sense……………..

14. georgiafl says:

For Rush – You’ve earned it:

But you’ve lost your credibility and our trust.

Buh-bye.

15. Regina says:

Maybe Sundance could start a 3RD daily thread – Daily Media Wrap or something? I really hate hearing what’s on fox, rush, Levin, etc (and yes, I’ve been as guilty as the next guy – but I’m back to silence around the house and loving it)

• The silence is WONDERFUL!

It is strange in the beginning but as time goes on is simply DELICIOUS!
      Silence has a sound of its own, it’s harmonious

Today the shows may sound like conversation.
      But in time you will come to recognize them as simply intrusive NOISE.

• Isn’t it great!? I’m listening to the Miracles Ultimate Collection and plan on listening to more of my great CD collection today-hockey starts again tonight as does the real NH campaign-back to Earth!

16. I’m studiously avoiding all major news outlets today, and I suggest you all do the same. And probably avoid them for the whole next week if you can.

They are in full psychological warfare mode now, and they are very good at it. They have people on their shows that are masters of Neuro Linguistic Programming and know exactly what to say and how to say it to create a desired psychological effect in the listener.

Their current goal is to depress Trump supporters and create the false illusion of Trump as being defeated, a loser, etc. and then promote the idea of Rubio as “triumphant” and “surging” in order to program peoples’ minds to be set up for the next fraud.

So, please do yourself a favor and DO NOT WATCH THEM! It will only frustrate and depress you during a moment when it is crucial that we be sharp and focused more than ever before.

17. fred says:

Rush is a slum dog establishment ho. I never would have thought that but I’m sure when I hear it and see it for myself. Good we are down to Savage and maybe Laura but Rush and Hannity and that screamer dude is like listening to Paul Ryans staff. GOPe to the bone…….. Bad Rush I hope it hurts you and I wish you ill will for being dirty…….

18. Jett Black says:

Remember, friends–Iowa Rs have picked wrong since 2000. Their record with demonrats seems better, suggesting that’s where their affinity lies (or affinity for liars lies).

I think this result demonstrates gope control of the system that likely disenfranchised many Trump voters and a significant shortcoming by the Trump campaign in getting the details of his proposals out and specifying the lies and malfeasances of Cruz and Rubio, rather than incessantly just saying “we’re gonna take care of x” and just addressing opponents with schoolyard insults.

Need to step it up a few iq points, without losing the excitement. I’ll vote for Trump regardless, but i think the above adjustments are necessary, if we’re going to break through the gope fog of lies around Drinkio and Crud, so Trump can win.

• KitKat says:

Exactly, he needs to add more specific detail about his opponents’ political records on his stump speeches. He can cover all his topics, but incorporate how his competitors have failed in each of those areas.

19. Betty says:

Does everyone know what Patty Solis-Dole did to Hillary in 2008? Is there any chance that Chuck Laudner, the Iowa State Director did a Solis-Dole to Donald Trump?

How could he not have known the importance of a ground game?

And how could he not have know that one word from Donald Trump and his supporters from far and wide would have gotten themselves to Iowa to speak on Donald Trump’s behalf on Caucus night?

20. KitKat says:

Can we safely deduce that Carson supporters are not going to rally around Cruz should Carson drop out? If they read some of the vile stuff that has been posted about Carson from posters on RS they would not. I’ll add that on my first and only visit to Trump’s FB page after he announced it featured pictures of Trump and Carson looking very friendly together at what looked like a children’s charity event.

• I’ve been on Carson’s Facebook page the past week and today and last night. I would say most are disgusted with what Cruz did that they will continue to vote Carson no matter what his chances for nomination may be and they will not depart from Carson.

But I saw a couple that would be fine with Cruz “as long as he apologizes and owns up to this.” If they’re foolish enough to believe a fake apology then they will buy into Cruz’. I think it really depends on Carson’s leadership with them. If Carson continues to stay in the race they won’t leave him, but if he formally exits the race, some could move to Cruz or Rubio.

Too bad Carson has painted Trump out to be “an entertainer” who is “not one of us.” Which is a post I read on his site this past week.

The evangelicals seem to be the easiest to manipulate, which is why they are targeted election after election. Is really sad this election because America is BROKE and social issues are not a priority when the Republic herself is in danger.

21. Raffaella says:

Please please stop talking about Rush. You are doing his dirty work by repeating his comments here. It is very depressing. This used to be the only site to get away from it all. If this continues, I am leaving this site for good. I am leaving this campaign for good.

• Pete V says:

“I am leaving this campaign for good.”
      — Wouldn’t that mean that the enemy has won?

• Rev21v3n4 says:

I hope you understand that to most of us Rush’s betrayal is very, very fresh and very, very deep. We are all appalled at what he has been saying and, for those who have quit reading and/or listening to him, his most recent comments help to cement the fact that he is now entrenched against the very ideals he has said supposedly espoused for at least 3 decades. This commentary isn’t going to go on forever because other things will rise to the top.

This campaign isn’t just about electing a good president (though certainly necessary), but is also about pulling back the veil on those we thought were compatriots who have turned out to be traitors. I would have never thought so many of the pundits I’ve followed for years and years were this corrupt, but they are. It is a shock to many of us.

If all this recent commentary makes you walk away, your choice. Ain’t that the great part about being an American? We don’t have to all agree about everything!

• I went off talk radio a while ago-mostly because I stopped commuting to work-I’ve never been able to stand Rush but I understand how deep the betrayal cuts. This insurgency and understanding of what our Movement has become is a real shock for most of us–I can understand why many want to share. Anyway, on to New Hampshire!

• Rev21v3n4 says:

It really is. That is what I am having the most trouble with. I mean, there are all these supposedly strong conservative voices, some purporting to be Christians even, and it is just absolutely appalling the lies, mocking and vicious name calling they are engaging in. I am most shocked by Rush, Michelle Malkin, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Brent Bozelle and Patriot Post. They should REALLY know better. Is it really just all about money? Wow that so shocks me considering how much money Rush and Michelle especially have. You cannot espouse what I would call true conservatism and not be smacked in the face that Donald is the only one truly upholding the standard. Am sure I will eventually deal with it, but right now the shock is just so strong. I valued these people’s insights and principled fights. Now, they are just hustlers and pimps in my mind and am having a hard time wrapping my emotions around that. I felt like the last honest woman standing–until I found this site. 😉

• I also was hit really hard by Michelle M. (who I’ve met several times) and Sowell – who WAS a really outstanding true intellectual…no matter who it is you gotta follow the money. A lot of these people hang out in the same circles that Donald and Melania do and there are probably all kinds of issues there…I mean, look, this guy has EVERYTHING and now he has the nerve to run for POTUS!

• Rev21v3n4 says:

Yeah, Michelle was the first one I noticed and, even then, I thought it was just initial reaction (like we all probably had) and she’d come around. But, she’s digging in, as are all the rest of them. It blows my mind that there are so many of them. I can understand having doubts and concerns as, again, we all did initially I am sure. However, once you start listening to him, the doubts start melting away because you hear and feel his honesty, integrity and rock bottom patriotism and grasp of issues. It is just so crystal clear these bright people cannot miss it. So, there has to be a reason beyond spouting “he’s not conservative!” Well, yes he is, whatever that means now. His policy statements and campaign rhetoric display it every single day. You have to be willfully blind to miss it. I don’t think they are blind; I think they have made a deliberate choice to turn their back on America and pick the RINO. So, bottom line, you’re right: follow the money.

• Hi Raffaella,
      I’d sure miss you! And I so enjoy your posts. I felt the same way as you, but I had to realize that some of the folks are just not “there” yet, not willing to part with talk radio and/or unable to because out of habit. So at the risk of being a pest I have continued to comment to those to TURN THEIR RADIOS & TVs OFF and just not comment nor “like” their posts so as not to encourage more of the enemies talking points.

But you’re right: it is never good to repeat the enemies’ words, not even in jest, nor even as sarcasm, as it proclaims falsehoods into the atmosphere. And Trump himself knows this. When someone in the opposition says something derogatory or untrue about him, he is SMART NOT TO REPEAT IT, thus keeping it from once again being stated and injurious to himself and us. I noticed Trump is smart that way.

• winky says:

Monique right again again and so well put…..Yes I would miss Raffaella too….. always has some really well thought out posts as so many here do. I always look here to get the real truth.

• USA Patriot says:

To Rafaella and Moni:
        There are many lurkers here who do not know the so-called conservative media enemies of America so Treepers report it to inform them and stuff here bubbles up to the larger media. We are not reporting about Rush’s betrayal for some sort of therapy. If Rush and his ilk are not exposed on CTH then where?

Rush, Levin, Fox and company gave Cruz a win in the very first Primary and it is vital to expose their Benedict Arnold deeds every day otherwise Trump loses. Know thy enemy and let others know — a drumbeat.

22. Jemima says:

Rush won’t allow any negatives anywhere near Cruz. He grudgingly discussed a small bit of info regarding Carson misinformation spread by the Cruz camp. Then he turned quickly to a riff on roses for Valentines Day. His condescending tone said: What’s the big deal?

Rush has no idea about Trump’s leadership potential for this country. Nor does he care. It’s all about strategery and perfect Conservative talking points a la Cruz. That’s why he stupidly assumed Trump would re-enter the debate in Iowa and abandon large crowds waiting for the Veteran’s event. When he was proven wrong he couldn’t even even give Trump credit for being a mensch.

23. Pete V says:

Did he really say that?

24. KitKat says:

Michael Savage just called Iowa an agrarian socialist society. That’s interesting because the Canadian universal health care system originated in the province of Saskatchewan, an agrarian socialist society.

25. Siouxma says:

I did some analyzing of the data from the 2008, 2012, and 2016 Iowa caucuses, all on a splendiferous Excel spreadsheet. The main takeaway for which I have no answer is this: A whopping 54% more Republicans voted in 2016 than in 2012. The Dems don’t report their raw numbers just constructed estimates. In 2008, an estimated 2,501 Dems voted, declining to 1,406 in 2016. Big decline percentage-wise, but not enough to explain what went was going in last night in Iowa. Were there big crossovers from the Dems who don’t usually vote? Newly registered Republicans who want back in the Game? Significantly higher voter turnout? I don’t, but it makes me wonder.

Republican Caucus Total Votes (based on adding up untotaled counts)
    2008- 118,940
    2012- 121,501
    2016- 186,563

• Not ideal says:

The irony is that nominating Rubio or one of the other career politicians will depress GOP turnout in the General, just as it did in 2012. There is no way we’re voting for one of the usual suspects. Needless to say, the GOPe will attribute the high turnout to their own brilliance and assume that everyone is just dying to vote for one of the career losers.

Trump needs to go to NH tonight and start talking about illegal immigration again. Forget complaining about the media. Get back to illegal immigration, then go after Rubio and Cruz in that order. Cruz has no natural base of support outside of the Evangelicals. Rubio is the real threat.

• Did you include the black voters in your calculations? I’m not sure what their percentage is in Iowa, but could it explain maybe some of the Dem’s not voting? And what about the fraud from 2008 & 2016 Dems voting TWICE during an Obama run. That would need to be taken into consideration I think. To test that theory we’d have to look back at a non-Obama election, perhaps 2004.

• Trumpire says:

Just a guess but with small vote totals in caucus’ the establishment has an overwhelming advantage.

Think about all those state senators, state reps, mayors of the party machine. They are entrenched and can each bring out their most loyal people in small numbers but together it still overwhelms.

In primary states where the votes are in the millions their thousands are the overwhelmed.

26. KitKat says:

Savage spun it as being good that Rubio did well, otherwise Trump would have been blown out of the water by Cruz, supported by Rubio’s voters.

• feralcatsblog says:

Of course, if Rubio had done a little better, Trump would have been third. So Trump kind of got the “sweet spot” if he was going to lose.

• That’s IF there were even Rubio supporters to begin with. Those could have been PHANTOM votes as well. Phantom votes are not real and just would not have been there for Cruz nor anyone else.

27. yy4u says:

Sundance wrote “If Mitch McConnell wins re-election, we will get a Jeb Bush type candidate, and we will end up with a 3rd party filled with rightly disenfranchised conservatives.”

Well, McConnell won, supported Obama (the other half of the UniParty) in all things, and now we have a Jeb Bush type (Rubio) who is the betting favorite to win the nomination. (Fox News will be cheering him on). So if Trump cannot win the nomination, do we end up with a third party candidate? Or do we fall into line as we always have and support the lessor of two evils? Just curious. I know what I’m going to do, but I have no idea about any of the others here, and I’m curious.

• Bart Manson ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

I haven’t voted Republican at the national level in many years. I never bought the “lesser of two evils” argument and looking back it’s become crystal clear this isn’t really “two evils” to choose from anyways….there is just one evil with two names.

I am voting Trump, regardless of which party he is in. Republican party, third party, no party…I don’t care. Trump is my vote and is not changing.

I want my country restored to what it should be. A vote for anyone else is just a vote for someone to manage the continuing decline.

28. Bull Durham says:

I disagree with the strategy to attack Cruz and Rubio.

You will only tighten the circle around them among the wobblies who might come over to Trump.

Also, those people, real conservatives as they call themselves, stay home. You need them later.

That’s two groups you need to keep available.

29. Bull Durham says:

Trump needs to run with more specifics. Details. And link them to his negotiating strategy of powerhouse deal making.

He has to scorn the naive idea that extreme candidates can carry the Senate and Congressional races without a landslide Presidential win.

30. Bull Durham says:

Trump has to be very ready for Feb 6 debate. He will be target #1 by moderators and all the others on specifics.

31. Bull Durham says:

Trump has to mobilize and keep mobilizing. Get people in states that use early voting ballots to vote now at his rallies.

He needs loyalty now from these rally goers.

If elections are won, they are won with more than hopes. Direct action at his rallies has to be the example. Fire them up, light their fuses and get their registration work done there, get their mail-in ballots done there.

32. Bull Durham says:

Recruit Dems and Indies.

Do more town halls, touching and involving the folks.

33. feralcatsblog says:

Does anyone know for sure if Trump actually “Tweeted” the following?

I don't believe I have been given any credit by the voters for self-funding my campaign, the only one. I will keep doing, but not worth it!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 2, 2016

He gave such a great concession speech last night, but this goes in the exact opposite direction and sounds like someone feeling sorry for himself.

• nhtrespasser says:

yes, he did

• Bull Durham says:

He gets big applauds for it, but others don’t care that big oil, big amnesty and big banks own the other candidates.

Donald expects all the Repub voters to be smarter than that and hold the candidates’ feet to the fire.

Ideology blinds people. You can lie, cheat and steal if you pose as a true conservative.
      That’s what he tried to say.

He expected more from more people. He saw huge crowds cheering him, and then they went home and bailed. Iowa is where truth dies. He thought another 8-10,000 voters would join him. Mitt had the same problem in the general in Ohio.

Americans have been changed by 50 years of ideological crap thrown by talk radio and educational degradation.

They can’t think straight. Donald expects more. He recruited the best and thought there were many more like that. He loves people and has found out what Jesus and other good folks have found out. The majority are stupid, misled, weak-minded and saps.

• Trumpire says:

“The majority are stupid, misled, weak-minded and saps.”

We have people right here still watching Fox and listening to Rush. Think of the morons who actually voted for Obama. Stupidest people ever to walk the earth.

• PatriotKate says:

🙂 AGREE 1000%

• LOL! I am laughing reading your comment because I actually said that out loud to myself all night long here at home! (the stupid people comment). Until I remembered that they are mislead and weak-minded and gullible being fed and programmed daily with TeLIEvision and Radio “programming,” and how could I have expected anything different from them? I also reminded myself that some are just discovering this, just awakening to what we’ve known for a while and looking head on into a NIGHTMARE. Better late than never!

But one thing is true: we can move things or we can be moved BY things. I am hopeful that the parroting of talk show entertainers and showtime entertainment news media spews, will stop soon. It really does show just how deeply addicted people have become to TV and the fake life it portrays. The best thing I ever did was give mine away, as for radio I really don’t have patience for talk radio anyway, too many commercials and off-subjects, I find it irritating and a waste of valuable time. Each of them — including Savage — seems to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about THEMSELVES.

I start getting the feeling we are somehow THEIR THERAPY or NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY. One of them is obviously drinking during many of his shows. In any case, not really sure why people want to be angry and yelling all the time. My punk rock days are over!

• If Trump brought in the 2nd largest voter turn out in history, then this doesn’t make sense because obviously his people DID show up.

The elephant in the room: the voter fraud

If 3-4% was shaved off of the Cruz cheats, Trump would’ve gotten first place or a near tie. And we’ve got Rubio’s fake votes, who knows how many voted TWICE as far as we’ve seen and heard by those that were at the Caucus said “a person could vote as many times as they wanted, no one was checking IDs” at certain precincts.

Either Trump doesn’t believe there was voter fraud — or — he does and he’s going in a different strategy direction where it is not mentioned.

We shall soon see!

34. Dora says:

35. FatGirl says:

If Bernie has a huge lead going into NH, I look for some of his supporters to cross over (can they do that in NH?) and vote Rubio or Cruz to try and firewall Trump.

Is this a possibility?

36. Regina says:

37. Dora says:

38. redsequin4 says:

What the heck? Savage just said he likes Ted and if he wins he’ll vote for him? Trump was on his show before the primary and he was lavishing praise all over him. My head is spinning.

I’m going to have to give up talk radio entirely.

• KitKat says:

I heard him say he’d vote for him if he’s the nominee, but I didn’t hear him say he liked him. (That doesn’t mean he didn’t say it. I could have been momentarily tuned out.)

• redsequin4 says:

He was off on a rift about how he never met a Ted he didn’t like, etc and then segued into his dog and that his name is Teddy. It was just weird.

Personally I’m sticking with Trump no matter what. If he doesn’t get the nomination I’m not voting for the GOPe selection because without Trump there is no difference – it will be back to the Uniparty, open borders, more illegals, no wall, etc.

• NJF says:

Ha, no. Probably talking about his dog. He started ranting about how he hates when guys start waving around their bibles to get votes, and I thought oh no he’s gonna bash Trump…..nope, it was all about how disgusting it is when Televangelist Ted uses his “faith” as part of a campaign strategy.

• I had to give up even Savage. The commercials and endless talking about HIMSELF is unnerving. But perhaps he is like METHADONE, maybe for some way to wean off the hard stuff slowly? But then even methadone can become a serious addiction as well. Could a person just listen once in a while? In any case anger begets anger and no one has the answers except God. Yoga is much better!

• God, guns and rock and roll, babe!

• redsequin4 says:

I’m not really a talk radio junkie, the only one I listened to regularly was Levin and sometimes Hannity. But after Levin went full Ted and started insulting DT, I turned him off for good.. Savage is a little different because he’s quirky and talks about himself in his stream of consciousness way. But the Ted comment today was it. I’m done with talk radio.

39. ILoveAmerica says:

The enemy steers the discussion with the FALSE NARRATIVE: Liberals vs Conservative.
    The REAL NARRATIVE is: Globalist vs Nationalist
    There is only one nationalist (wall/deport/less immigration/more jobs) running: Trump
    Start pushing the real narrative.

• Trumpire says:

“The REAL NARRATIVE is: Globalist vs Nationalist”

Exactly! They’ve been pitting us against each other for decades. The Kabuki theater worked wonderfully for them.

When you try to convince your friends, family and neighbors use THAT as your calling card. “They” are against “Us.” Everyone can relate to it. Taylor your message so that you are ON THEIR TEAM this time…because it’s the truth in most cases for middle America and Americans.

40. KitKat says:

Are the people who are sitting on the “explosive” story Trump’s friends or enemies?

41. Trumpire says:

So Cruz now apologizes to Carson. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Hollow and morally bankrupt Cruz takes his stolen goods and then issues a useless apology.

• Bull Durham says:

Carbon copy of Obama.

• Trumpire says:

It was an “inadvertent error,” an “inadvertent omission,” and he was lied to by some pernicious snakes.

• NJF says:

Yea a little late for that, just like the mailers hitting with perfect timing to not really get any traction before the vote.

And then the way the interview people handle it. Cruz’s mouthpiece was on morning joe today, and Mika asked him a long, winding question about the mailers, and about the Carson thing. He just simply picked the part he wanted to acknowledge–the mailers–and ignored the rest. They never ask follow up questions. Like how Cruz’s camp vehemently denied the issue with Carson initially.

Someone in his camp last night even tweeted, “that’s BS.”

Cause that’s how evangelicals talk, right? SMH

• redsequin4 says:

What I thought was so unbelievable about the Ted mailers is that Rubio criticized him for it and he did the same thing…lol. The mailers weren’t exactly alike but very similar. It’s just crazy what politicians will stoop to. I guess they all think we’re stupid.

• Carson is an older man who understands and sees through what immature and overly ambitious Cruz is doing. Carson may forgive him, but it will be a cold day in HELL before Carson trusts SnakeTED. We can only hope that if Carson gets out of the race he will instruct his followers well. He sure didn’t before this, otherwise his followers wouldn’t have been tricked by Cruz. Trump, on the other hand leads us and lets us know what’s going on. I hope Trump can get some rest after this long Iowan campaign.

42. winky says:

Lame Cherry on Iowa voter fraud…..also states Bernie had the election stolen from him too. I believe Bernie always knew he could not win with Hillary but That is how bad Hillary is. Those 90 precincts were not stolen…that put Bernie in the win. And it could have been some GOP precincts that were lost too. Preibus is the head of this and he is a bad guy and Ryan is orchestrating a lot of this behind the scenes too……priebus is his best friend

43. John Galt says:

Actual vote count not released and Hillary wins all flips. What a country! Kind of like how Morsi became president of Egypt?

44. ssupsky says:

Well, one thing that is known, if Cruz had not cheated, he would not have won…so did he actually win anything at all except to expose himself even more showing what a lying sneaky snake he is?

• Cruz had a bittersweet win. Like the animal who enters a trap for the food, gets to eat the food but the trap door slams shut on them. Young ambition and pride.

The funny thing is that once a person like Cruz gets a taste of the limelight they can’t get enough. Unfortunately for him, it was Trump’s limelight and not his, so Cruz’ narcissistic supply will run out. Cruz is not really someone who attracts people to watch or listen to him. The word “jonesing” comes to mind. Maybe he can drum up another carnie snake-handling exhibition with crazy Beck. In any case, let water seek its own path. Last time I checked Cruz was in Trump Sand!

45. Howie says:

The anti ethanol candidate took IOWA by storm. This means it is time. Time to end ALL ethanol and Crop subsidies to IOWA. No Mas Baby. Terminate IOWA farm welfare now. They voted for it. Lets give them what they want.

46. Scott says:

Rush was calling Rubio a Reagan Conservative today. YUCK. He also said Rubio is anti establishment. I was suspicious of him ever since Bush invited him to the white house one year but not Mike Savage. And restate is not readable cause it raises my blood pressure too much. This blog is a breath of fresh air.

• Not ideal says:

Redstate has no future. It’s not “smart enough” for the Establishment crowd and they have thrown their base — those upset with DC — overboard. Their comment sections are bone dry, which says a lot. The new guy there, Leon Wolfe, is an average pundit at best. Any political website can get hits in an election year but I guaranteed they are gone or sold by the end of 2017. Who is going to read an apologia for the DC establishment? Weekly Standard and NRO have that market cornered.

47. Bystander says:

It wasn’t a Hollywood ending but all things considered I think Trump accomplished something amazing. I’m thankful for Ted Cruz because he and Rubio split the vote against Trump. Cruz is a one trick pony, putting it all on the line in Iowa. I don’t see him having much traction past Iowa but I hope he does because I think Rubio benefits from Cruz’s supporters not Trump. Iowa is a unique anachronism and Cruz had the ground game but Trump placed well.

The thing that democrats do well is door knocking and personal contact. If we want to see Trump elected, we can’t just surf the net and post on message boards. Eventually we are just preaching to the choir. Even if we think we are discussing an issue and enlightening someone on other sites, I’ve personally had reasonable and polite posts removed because it was not in agreement with the board’s agenda.

So if we are serious about getting Trump elected we are going to have to roll up our sleeves and be prepared to get our hands a little dirty and do a little more heavy lifting. It’s not what Trump should have, could have, would have done. This is up to us.

48. distracted2 says:

Cruz is as big a liar as Hillary. Not to mention that he gives me the creeps.

My hope is that this minor setback for Trump will strengthen his supporters and motivate them to act. Now we know that we can not afford complacency. This second place finish may just be a gift.

49. Carol Miklica says:

Love this site and am grateful to read it everyday. Am trying to join and hope it takes!