They Still Don’t Know – They Just Don’t Know – They Don’t See It…

~ BECAUSE, TRUMP ~

red_hair

Byron York – Dateline New Hampshire […]  At the gathering’s dinner Friday night, I sat next to former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu and his wife Nancy. When we talked about the presidential race — a race in a state whose ground-level politics Sununu knows better than almost anyone — Sununu must have said some version of “I don’t know what is going on” about a dozen times….

New Hampshire January 24th 2016

[…]  I talked to a Republican political operative who has done a lot of work in New Hampshire. He has done so much work, in fact, that he knows many of the streets throughout the state by heart, and knows which houses display candidates’ political signs at primary time and which don’t.

He described driving down a street on the west side of Manchester, checking out the houses. He noticed Trump signs in front of houses that he knew had never displayed signs before. Seeing that, he began to think that all the talk about Trump appealing to a different kind of voter might be true.  (read the whole thing – “they just don’t know”)

Trump rally massachusetts 2

They Can’t See It […]  The big worry among such Republicans is that there is a Trump movement out there that they can’t see….

They Don’t Know Any […]  In one of my first conversations at the Radisson, with two Republican activists, I asked a simple what’s-up question about Trump. Both immediately responded in exactly the same way: “I don’t know anybody who supports him.” They’re politically active and aware, but they said they have no contact in their daily lives with even a single person who supports their party’s front-runner….

They don’t know us….

They don’t get who we are….

They don’t get it…

…..We’re AMERICANS !

trump rally michigan 2

Trump rally mississippi

trump rally pensacola 8

… because our candidate says: “Make America Great Again”!

And when our candidate says that, we hear:

Someone who gives a damn about America.  Without apology; with brutal honesty.  Which is more valuable to us than a perfected highly-rehearsed skill of 30 second republican party approved sound bites and white paper policy instructions.

From our perspective any average hard-working American could eat every one of these uppity quish GOPe candidates’ lunches.  All of them.  And if the GOPe want to go down the intellectual superiority path… well, that stuff is useless.

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent 6 months studying FPL and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FPL “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out Magic Markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY….

trump hard hat

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take 5 years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaiti’s and Saudi’s called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in 8 months.

We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….

That’s our America.

• France honorWhen a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, began opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us. That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.

Yet for the better part of the past decade a group of intellectual something-or-others have been teaching an insufferable storyline claiming it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.

Enough.

When WE hear Donald Trump say “Let’s Make America Great Again”, WE also hear the familiar echo “cowboy up” people.

It’s high time we stop being embarrassed about our exceptional nature, and start being proud of it again. Because when it matters most, when it really counts, when it’s really needed, there’s a whole bunch of people all around this world of ours that are mighty happy when swagger walks in to solve their problems.

Yeah, “let’s make America great again”. Swagger on !

trump vet

Trump rally texas 2

Trump banner 2Then again…

…..It’s not surprising “they” don’t know who “we” are.

They walked away from us a long, long time ago !

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

459 Responses to They Still Don’t Know – They Just Don’t Know – They Don’t See It…

1. mazziflol says:

They dont know who we are…but we sure as hell know who they are!

2. onsu says:

Something else they’re missing is that a lot of people are not admitting they will be voting for Trump.

I live in a retirement community, my brother is a handyman here. The average resident is around 70, retired with pensions from Ford, US Steel, phone co. etc., plus social security. There are 110,000+ residents here, most Republican. The community paper tells them who to vote for and this cycle the paper is pushing Rubio.

I bought my brother a white “Make America Great Again” hat with gold letters (hard to see and no Trump on the hat). He’s been wearing it for 3 months now to between 2-6 houses a day. He gets the same reaction from almost all who see the hat: they immediately look down, shift their feet and will not look him in the eye. Last week one guy told my brother on the way out he was voting for Trump but please don’t tell anyone.

The polls are wrong, Trump will win in a landslide.

• Skifflegirl says:

That retirement community is a microcosm of this country right now. So politically correct, afraid to really speak your mind. I know, I’ve felt that way. But lately, especially since joining this little CTH community, I’ve started to “cowboy up” again. I don’t care who knows that I support Trump or anything else I like. ‘Eff ’em. (I’m still polite enough not to swear, though.)

• TwoLaine says:

Sadly, many senior citizens are sold the liberal lies on PBS and NPR, and local stations who all take their cues from NYC/DC. Many can’t afford or don’t have access to cable. IF they are in a home they get what they are fed, which is probably CN&N 24/7/365.

Smilin’ TRUMP wisely made himself accessible to every alphabet media, so they at least knew he was running and could watch his interviews, and decide for themselves.

I wouldn’t run on it, but PBS & NPR is something TRUMP needs to cut loose when he gets in office. They no longer serve their original mandate to be a media of the people, for the people. They Blew It!

• Dottie says:

I am not sure I buy that there are a lot of seniors that just depend on the media to tell them know the political deal. I have a mass of seniors on my fb page and trust me they know exactly what is going on..They are very computer literate and love..absolutely love the Donald. There might be some that are still stuck in NPR and PBS..but the only seniors I know that listen and watch them are ones like my bro who is a die hard liberal. I know of no seniors that are conservative that listen or watch any of these liberal media sites.

• TwoLaine says:

There are PLENTY on a limited income that do not have cable. They are stuck with liberal shows on broadcast TV/Radio, including taxpayer funded PBS & NPR Most also do not have internet.

As I said, the Good News is TRUMP made himself available to everyone 24/7/365 for interviews. That is what is different. They don’t have to go to Faux to get TRUMP. He’s everywhere.

I never said anyone was illiterate, computer or otherwise.

• This is why they put in TV at work – to pump us with CNN all day. I’m sure it’s the same elsewhere.

The Uniparty is creepy in how they are trying to tamp down both Trump and Sanders. They are using mostly mostly softball, but they are also playing hardball with key individuals where they can get away with it. To put that in perspective, if there was a programming director for a retirement home chain who influenced things in the wrong ways, that person might receive special considerations to remove the problem, either by influence, intimidation, or immobilization. I have already observed interesting phenomena to remove Trump supporters from positions of potential influence.

• TwoLaine says:

Yes, you understand the magnitude of the problem.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Its the same everywhere. Can’ hardly go to any public space and not see CNN. One time I was at the hairdressers and they had MSLSD on. After about five minutes I thought to myself goodness grief no wonder the people who watch these channels are so hateful and angry. If I watched that crap everyday for hours I’d be angry and hateful too. Its pure undiluted sickness on those stations.

• Tonawanda says:

PBS and NPR = official leftist media. I would love to have a non-leftist NPR because I like the soothing style of radio, especially when it is about off-beat interesting topics. The BBC overnight used to be awesome but they have gone leftist propaganda also a long time ago.

• owentt says:

“many senior citizens are sold the liberal lies on PBS and NPR,”

The liberal lies that Dubya Bush wanted to cut Social Security and turn Medicare over to the dishonest insurance companies? That BARACK (Bush and Rubio and Christie and Kasich) still wants to cut SS or turn it over to Wall Street if they get elected? That those loonies think we can deploy troops in Syria, Georgia, and Crimea and make things better by getting into a war with Russia and inviting every refugee from Central Asia into our country? That Bush actually said what they’re all thinking at the last debate: That we need to invite unlimited Moslems here so that they will let us fight for them over there?

Any American, especially seniors, would be a fool to vote for BARACK or Cruz; it isn’t just NPR lying to them.

• nimrodman says:

I won’t be surprised if he takes all 57 states

• Trent Telenko says:

These four key observations York made.

Short form:
      1. Trump voters are not Local GOP party establishment nor are they known by same.
      2. There is a massive Bradley effect** going on.
      3. Only the most attuned neighborhood walking get out the vote specialists see signs (literally) of Trump’s Jacksonian vote coming in.
      4. And this has happened before to the NH State GOP in 2008 and 1996.

**The “Bradley Effect” is a polling case study of a 1980’s election day collapse of a Black Democratic mayor from LA running for California Governor. The polls all the way up to election day said Bradley would win. On election day he lost, because the people answering the questions to pollsters were lying, so they would “look less racist.”

• Just_me says:

Agree. Me, my four kids, 4 significant others, both parents of 3 significant others, all voting for Trump. Nine are Florida voters. Pumped and ready to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• PatriotKate says:

You must live in The Villages in Florida. I have a friend who also lives there and she tells me the same thing. Big Republican community and they won’t even let the main newspaper be delivered there.

When John McCain ran, Sarah Palin drew a crowd of 60,000 there. Trump needs to go there as well.

• joebal says:

yes, the Gope still believes everyone is either a “Dem” or a “R” or too confused to know why you HAVE to vote for one or the other. At this point “reds” is a great name for the establishment red staters,,, so sick of them and their “all knowing” who is a “conservative” and who isn’t attitudes.

3. lecombatblog says:

They really don’t get it. Arrogant, entitled elitist hacks with millions to burn. They must be taken down.

• smcmull2 says:

Chilling article…

• KBR says:

I didn’t find it chilling at all, it warmed me with laughter. They’ve been taking their pot shots one after the other.
        Remember the Megyn photo from before the first debate, with her pointing her finger as if she had the kill shot all ready to go? But who bled…from her eyes and whatever?
        And they are sending bloody Megyn back for seconds?

Bwahahahaha!

• smcmull2 says:

Agree about the main article. I’m talking about the article just below the main article.

• don welch says:

the mix up between trump and kelly is great theater for sure. it’s the new world order against patriotism on steroids. matriarchy against patriarchy. misogyny against misandry. john wayne against maureen o’hara. trump against kelly will always live in the history books. who wins the next round may determine the futures of both, it’s possibly that big. this is must see tv thursday if you’re into a good fight. trump took at shot over the weekend chirping about ‘conflict of interest’ but didn’t elaborate and all is silent right now. a storm is brewing big time.

this is playoff time for feminism. fox news has put it all on the line for kelly. if trump gets elected and kelly doesn’t give an inch, for the next eight years she will get less access (and by extension fox news) to the white house than bill o’reilly has the last two terms. much less. if she can figure out how to trap the donald in a gaff large enough to snare a polar bear, megan kelly could run for potus herself and win in a landslide. grab some more popcorn and pour another dos quis.

trump2016.

• pyromancer76 says:

Please don’t put Maureen O’Hara in the same class as Meg Kelly. You’re comparing class and sass to a pretender.

• Dottie says:

I agree with the person below..don’t dare put Megyn Kellly in the same category as Maureen Ohara..such a yuge..yuge.. difference. Megyn Kelly I think is going to be careful this time and not throw out anything quite like she did the first time. People on her fb page don’t want her at all..they want her gone..so if she comes across as the liberal pc journalist..I think she will have people leaving her in droves. Just mo.. but I do go to different fb pages to find out what people are thinking and it looks like she is not liked by many.

• MVW says:

Megyn oozes hubris. Real working people can smell ‘elite’ a mile away and she is saturated with it. Fox Nuz just doesn’t get it. ‘Feminists’, ‘Politically Correct’ squad all have the entitled smell. Every time she attacks Trump real people like him more.

Joe Scarborough on MSNBC’s Morning Joe does not have the ‘elite’ entitled smell on him.

Trump is a worker and real working people smell that on him. Cruz, Rubio, Jeb!, are stuffed shirts.

• lurker99 says:

Mey-Gan is just the tip of the spear for the Murdoch / Saudi owned NWO FOX networks….

Its the FOX network behind the “talent” ………………………

She is doing whats she is told to do………….

• judyw says:

“Remember the Megyn photo”….yes and I remember her statement about it….
          The morning of the debate … she got violently ill. But, she says, “I would have crawled over a pile of hot coals to make it to that debate. No one was going to be sitting in for me, reading my questions. And I can say with confidence that neither Bret nor Chris wanted to read my questions—for many reasons!” She did the debate with a blanket over her legs and a bucket to throw up in by her side.

Oh how many true patriots would love to see her use that bucket if she is allowed to moderate the debate on 1/28/16….it would “save face” for Roger Ailes if she becomes ill before then, maybe with flu like symptoms and a high temperature.

• Have begun to think that RINO all wrong. They actually do represent what establishment Republicans really are and they are doing exactly what can be expected of such types. They are the reality of Republican – not just “In Name Only.”

A better description is AMINO – Americans In Name Only. It has been some time since I have seen any concern from these people about Americans. Trump is my messenger.

• R-C says:

Again, to ‘get’ Mr. Trump, they have to ‘get’ all of US. They can’t possibly do it. WE will not budge.

• Truly R-C, Donald Trump has revealed that WE are the vast majority, not the small minority ruling class with their smoke and mirrors. They’ve been found out to be the fringe group that they are.

There has NEVER been a primary season like this. When have tens of thousands of Americans all over the country attended political rallies BEFORE the primary season begins with the Iowa caucuses? Prior to Donald Trump, these rallies were small, hundreds of people was considered a great turn out. Just look at what’s happening!

Donald Trump has awakened the majority of yearning Americans who long for their freedom and prosperity to be restored them. He’s going to win in a landslide. I don’t care what Fox News moderators throw at him, they won’t lay a glove on Donald Trump!

We’re sick of gotcha, personal attacks from the media. I want to see a substantial, serious debate covering important, REAL issues, problems and solutions. Enough of this trivial BS!

Fox News badly damaged their reputation and brand last August with the 1st debate moderated by Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and Megyn Kelly. Notice how they’ve stopped bragging about their ratings? That must mean the ratings are going badly. If they repeat their unprofessional performance, then they’re going to drop further. It’s obvious that Fox News can choose to restore their reputation or they can continue to self-destruct. Either way, they won’t adversely affect Donald Trump’s campaign. They can only further harm their own company. Are Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch smart enough to recognize they’ve severely wounded their business? We know Megyn Kelly isn’t.

• R-C says:

Loved your reply. You’re so right–there has never been a campaign season like this one!

As for me, I don’t need to see “serious debates covering important REAL issues”–I found the solution & have already voted for him in the primaries.

Oh, and I can’t notice how Fox has stopped bragging about their ratings; I don’t watch them. 🙂

• Nottakingthisanymore says:

Fear the Donald yea GOPe! He is coming for you and he is bring us with him.

• Artist says:

creepy impending NWO doom gloom and impending conspiratorial imminent collapse from DCWHispers…..maybe, who knows, but I’ve been reading that blog for years and world domination from Davos, Bilderberg, the Rothschilds, all the usual suspects is always just a heartbeat away….
      of course I hope they’re all wrong…this time there just may be too many of us!

• The Boss says:

There are too many of us, and we are very well armed. The total pussies of the globalist club, so well represented by Ferguson and Sorrell, despise us and our 2nd amendment. They can all go straight to hell, which in the case of the two mentioned pussies, is the islamist infested UK.

• boutis says:

They killed the “scheme” with installing Merkel and Obama. Too much, too soon, too fast and too incompetently. It was supposed to be slow, incremental, sneaky, a massive wealth transfer. Global climate change, mass immigration, open borders, destruction of culture, zero birth rates to be replaced with mobs of ignorant violent savages, collapse of legal systems, etc. All of it underpinned with threats, silencing, and poverty. THEY, the globalists, almost got away with it but they were too greedy and impatient and events outran their abilities. Now it is imploding because it was never workable to begin with and the globalists are actually not very smart when they start getting exposed. They write magazine articles, whine and sneer. They pay their “talent” on television networks to go after anyone disrupting the scheme. And they meet at ski resorts in Europe to bellyache and moan. And in their bubble they don’t know anyone who will tell them to drop dead. How special they are. And always wrong.

• irvingtwosmokes says:

Too bad there wasn’t a rouge general/drone/JDAM let loose on Davos

• jtomka says:

This is frightening.

• jakeandcrew says:

Don’t be afraid. You know what God does when people talk like that? He laughs at them. He laughs at their pitiful arrogance, thinking they can control the world. If God wants Donald J. Trump to be President, that is what will happen – no matter what these mere men think they can do.

And it’s not because Donald Trump is a perfect man, it’s because God has heard our prayers for America, and He is answering. So when I hear news like this, and start to get frightened, I just keep praying. Works every time.

• be says:

like like like🙂 God bless America

• Dottie says:

Got that right… I have a fb friend that was really concerned when she heard that some pastors are actually being coerced and I won’t say how..but coerced to vote for Ted/Rafael Cruz.. She was so nervous about it and putting out articles on it. I just kept a positive attitude and said to her..Remember..we believe that God has put Trump in this.. so stop worrying..God has this..and then I said again..He’s got this.. Every since then every time any of the people out there get nervous..she uses just what I told her..He’s got this.. Who is greater than God himself..He put Cyrus in to save an empire.. he knows better than we do who has the ability and the strength to turn this around.. so all I can say is…He’s got this!!!

• jakeandcrew says:

We need to let our pastors know, and get the word out to as many as possible, that Ted Cruz is NOT what he seems! Tell them to google “Dominionism” and “Seven Mountains” with both Ted and Rafael Cruz. Any Pastor worth his salt will NOT like this.

• dumbplumber says:

I hope God is up on his computer hacking skills. It ain’t how somebody votes that counts, it how the counters vote that counts.

• nightmare on k st says:

Believe me, It’s a nightmare 😊

• Venus says:

Chilling is right. So many powerful forces are aligned against Trump, not just in the primary but also for the GE, that I get worried.
      I am thankful though for places like this (new media) that help me see I’m not alone in how I feel about Trump — because if I had to rely on the MSM, I would think I’m the only one.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

It sure doesn’t seem like any of them publicly get it because they keep doing and saying the same stupid things like this is the same war as all of the others they won. It’s not. Because it isn’t about them. The ONLY thing that would make me change my mind is if Trump started sounding like all the rest of them. Then there wouldn’t be anyone to vote for at all, would there? Then, If we all pool our resources, maybe we can buy a big island to move to…😉

• AdamSelene says:

That would last for about 3 months before “shocking reports of human rights abuses (hurt fee-fees) have international humanitarian agencies calling for regime change to liberate the oppressed people…”

• Rev21v3n4 says:

Lol! Probably. I just liked the thought of a nice island full of right thinking people…😉 I’d optimistically give it 6 months!

• Trumpire says:

Glad you posted that article. I’m glad they named names. I’ve never heard of these people but they are the ones (types) who are behind all the confusion we feel, aside from the usual suspects.

I hope Trump’s people know all about this. I’m sure they do but it’s good that the rest of us know the who’s and what’s too.

From the article:

“Sorrell and Ferguson ……Both men are unabashed globalists seeking to break down the concept of nations in favor of a New World Order. For those looking to learn who was among the architects of the McCain the Campaign movement of 2008 that saw John McCain’s seemingly broken White House aspirations suddenly emerge with new life, look no further than British-born, Niall Ferguson who was an adviser to McCain in 2008. McCain went on to lose in a landslide to Barack Obama, a result some have suggested was the intended outcome of the McCain the Campaign operation all along.”

Martin Sorrell, CEO of WPP Group: WPP and its myriad of affiliates, represents up to HALF of all Fox News ad revenue. WPP’s clients include such corporate giants as Ford, Glaxo Smith, IBM, Microsoft, Nestle, Walmart, Unilever, etc.

• Kay Elle says:

I’m a Bill O’Reilly “Premium Member”. I posted this dcwhispers article and the other one about the Davos elites in several places on the message boards. Emailed them to O’Reilly directly as well – asking him if he really is “looking out for the folks” enough to explain how much influence Martin Sorrell wields. You think I should be on the lookout for black helicopters hovering overhead?

• wheatietoo says:

O’Reilly used to rail against illegal aliens pouring across the border…remember that?
          He used to get angry and red-faced about it.
          It’s been years since he’s done that.

He stopped “looking out for the folks” a while back, so I doubt that he or his minions who read his email, will address your concerns.
          Unfortunately.

But hey, thanks for trying.🙂

• chasingfacts says:

Globalists have achieved the “free flow of currency”and Free flow of goods”

Now they need “free flow of labor” hence-their goal of no nation states-

• stringy theory says:

They opening a Pandora’s box that they will be unable to control. Just look at what is happening in Britain and western Europe with the free flow of all that muzzie “labor.” The New World Order will be nothing more than New World Disorder with the monkeys running the zoo.

• parallax says:

No worries, The Donald’s got this.

• Notmeagain says:

Since that came out, or really since MK said they were going to “make news,” there’s suddenly been a lot of stuff on the Coking house. I wonder if an attack on eminent domain was in the works. If so, it has been already met with facts.

• stringy theory says:

Kelly the Faux bimbo showed in the first round she is no match for Trump and she has nothing like his credibility; besides she has exposed herself (in more ways than one) as a hack parading as a journalist. She, like the rest of the info babes/teleprompter readers at Faux, won’t know what hit her this time. Her career is in smoldering ruins and when Trump becomes President, Faux will be on the outside looking in.

• lecombatblog says:

I agree – it burns me up that these elitists tools think they can control who we elect.

I can’t wait for Trump to clean house.

4. wheatietoo says:

One of the things I love about Donald Trump is that he is an unapologetic capitalist.
    Capitalism is…Pro-Consumer.
    Which is good for the little guy; when you have companies competing with each other to please the consumer…the little guys get the best products at the best prices.

Socialism is…Anti-Consumer.
    They don’t teach this in schools anymore.
    Kids have been taught that “Competition is bad. Competition is unfair.” But they don’t tell people what life would be like under socialism.

Most young people these days don’t even know what ‘socialism’ really is.
    They think because it has the word ‘social’ is in it, that it is something cool, like social media.

Capitalism is survival-of-the-fittest.
    Socialism is survival-of-the-unfittest.
    It’s laughable that liberal socialists fully embrace the theory of Evolution and also say that we shouldn’t interfere with Nature and the natural order of things…
    Yet they advocate we adopt the totally unnatural system of socialism.

That’s some weapons grade stupid right there.
    But that is what the liberal-controlled schools have done to our young people.

• Howie says:

The law of supply and demand. There is no demand for the oversupply of libs and RINOS.

• pyromancer76 says:

I suggest being careful of idealizing “capitalism”, human beings what we are. Perhaps “free enterprise” might be more precise. Capitalism is only “survival-of-the-fittest” if a free competition is available. Capitalists/ corporate owners are more than capable of attempting to buy local, state, and federal (and now global) governments and attempting to become empire builders without the possibility of competition. Take a look at all the information Tech “leaders” — all new world order bozos since they have “won”.

5. grad says:

This site is a modern-day committee of correspondence, and like the revolutionary-era British, GOP elitists do not see its power.

• starfcker says:

Funny how they don’t see the effectiveness of trump’s style. I get emails when I need to know something, but they don’t spam me to death. No begging for money, and it leaves me interested to find out things on my own. He does plenty of interviews, answers plenty of questions from the public, very satisfying. And he knows what matters, immigration, trade, competence, and the rule of moral law.

• stringy theory says:

The Trump style is address the core issues we are know are destroying our country; tell the truth all the time; and treat the non-elites respectfully and with sincerity. None of the rest can or will do that, and that is why Trump is crushing the entire field. Faux will fall flat on its face in the debate and their credibility and audience will continue its decline. Go Trump!

• The Boss says:

Thanks for the blast from the past grad. That takes me back to around 5th grade in the mid-60s, when it was OK to learn about things like the c-o-c.

6. peachteachr says:

There is none so blind as he who will not see.

• USA Patriot says:

To peach:
      Because they are knee deep in corruption — evil looks good and good looks evil. There is a Bible verse somewhere which pints this out.

• John Denney says:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
        Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
        Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
        Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
        — Isaiah 5:20-23

7. Mr. Winter says:

Damn it, you got me choked up here, man. Good stuff. Keep me he faith.

8. KitKat says:

Words from George Washington’s Farewell Address on “the continual mischiefs of the spirit of party” might help them understand it:

” … the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it

It serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another…”

9. Prothonotary Warbler says:

“They Don’t Know Any […] In one of my first conversations at the Radisson, with two Republican activists, I asked a simple what’s-up question about Trump. Both immediately responded in exactly the same way: “I don’t know anybody who supports him.” They’re politically active and aware, but they said they have no contact in their daily lives with even a single person who supports their party’s front-runner….”

Yeah, and Pauline Kael famously didn’t know anyone who’d voted for Nixon in 1972. Out of touch much?

• R-C says:

The very definition of “Out of Touch”.

I’d want to shake those idiots and shout, “Well, perhaps you ought to get out there and MEET some of them!”

This is the “Let them eat cake!” crowd, personified in modern times. Sheesh.

• boutis says:

If you call anyone who even discusses Trump a stupid moron and racist not too many people are going to be willing to talk to you. It seems like a nation wide “battered wife” syndrome going on and the abusers seem confused “why” the abused have clammed up and are sticking a shotgun in their face. Establishment elite people think they were born to rule and are surprised when they don’t get to do so.

10. Here’s a PJ Media poll. Cruz is ahead.

Vote for Trump!

The poll is located after the first article and it’s comments, see gray box in column on LEFT)

Here’s the results thus far as of 2 minutes ago:

Who do you support for the GOP Presidential nomination?
    Selection Votes
    Rand Paul 3% 347
    Marco Rubio 14% 1,437
    Rick Santorum 0% 18
    Donald Trump 18% 1,837

10,442 total

• mariner says:

Folks, just like this is a Trump-supporting site, Instapundit is a Cruz-supporting site (as is Legal Insurrection, which has nothing to do with this poll).

• wheatietoo says:

And Legal Insurrection should know better…he’s a lawyer…he should know that Cruz is not eligible to be President.

• flova says:

Let me tell you something about the Legal Insurrection editor. He supported the confirmation of Loretta Lynch–couldn’t say enough positive things about her.

After vetting her I provided links in comments section to show how she is a race-baiting leftist with a soft, ivy league, duplicitous tongue. Her war on cops, her Islamic connections, etc.

After her hearing where she sided with Obama’s illegal immigraion plan, and a video showed her race-baiting at a MLK Jr anniversary speech, the LI smarter-than-all-of-us lawyer had to apologize for backing her!

These freakin’ lawyers are so complicit in the destruction of the U.S.

• KitKat says:

But Instapundit, Glenn Reynolds, is not a Trump hater.

• Artist says:

Yea, I just voted there and saw the same thing, Cruz 57%….as if.
      Sure, Vote the Seven Mountains Poobah ticket, with Glenn “I’d rather vote for Bernie” Beck VP
      ppppffft

• stringy theory says:

These polls may mean something to the Cruzbots who need a shot of unreality to sooth their crushed egos, but in the big picture, those tens of thousands attending Trump rallies say it all.

• lumoc1 says:

The beauty of this obviously fake poll is Jeb Bush 1% (54 out of10,442) It seems that when Stupid people get involved they get unexpected answers.🙂

• NCPatrick says:

OK I just voted on this poll at 7:00 a.m. est and the numbers were Cruz 56% (7038) and Trump 18% (2276) … Click away kids as it seems clear Cruz has a group who is working hard.

• pyromancer76 says:

The poll appears closed as of 5:53 a.m. 1/25. The response — the vast majority for Cruz even after massive publicity of his corruption — suggests why pjmedia (bloggers/investigative reporters in pajamas), to which I once subscribed (haven’t for quite a while), has gone the way of most alternative media — bought by the globalists. Money sure does talk — even to those who appear to have integrity, or at least who sell themselves as truth seekers.

11. kinthenorthwest says:

Tired of Obama taking us down to below Wimpy status

12. Pb&j says:

Anyone got anything against a Trump-Santorum ticket? That’s my pick, unleash Santorum on ISIS….if that sounds odd I suggest a Google search on Santorums approach to ISIS….he has the knowledge to kill them at the root so they will never come back.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

I like Rick, I really do. I voted for him last time around in that crooked election desperately trying to avoid a Romney ticket. A lot of good that did. But, he doesn’t have the fire of Trump’s team. He brings virtually no one to the table and there wouldn’t be a cross over to vote for him. It’s as simple as that. He may have a place somewhere, but I really doubt it is as VP. I suspect Trump will pick a firebrand of some sort who will rock the house as much as he does because of what he/she will add to the ticket in terms of voter gravitas. We may have a bit of squabbling among the troops because it’s hard to get two people to agree on everything let alone millions, but it will be someone of substance to boost his platform, someone we will trust as much as we trust Trump. JMHO.

• Juan says:

Dead set against Rick … he couldn’t win in his home state. Maybe somewhere in the administration since he’s not attacked. I’ll Trust Donald to make a logical calculated choice & back it 100%.

• Howie says:

The Trump campaign will need to pick another attack dog. Trump needs a doberman, or Wolverine to go after the status quo. Preferably a woman IMO. One that will make the Beest cry. If he can go to the convention with a lock the establishment will not be able to force Bush in to the VP slot .

• pyromancer76 says:

No thank you. No head for power.

13. MSGT says:

Video proof of how clueless they are. Rubio was a little startled with the reaction

14. 300 the Cornpone Nazi says:

Perhaps this describes us pretty well

Ezekiel 25-17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly
    his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great
    vengeance and furious anger those
    who would attempt to poison and
    destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay
    my vengeance upon thee.

15. yakmaster2 says:

It’s galling that a snotty BRITISH whale is bragging about how he’s going to take out one of our presidential candidates. Didn’t we fight a revolution so Britian couldn’t tell us what to do?

• The Boss says:

The Brits have let themselves become emasculaTED since WWII. With the exception of some of the UKIP, the SAS and a couple similar outfits, there are hardly any manly men to be found there. Look at Cameron, Sorrell and Ferguson. Case closed.

• be says:

Niall Ferguson wrote….. I did not know this.. Empire, published soon after 9/11 and the subsequent US invasion of Afghanistan, was a production – as a book, and still more as an accompanying TV series (which Niall Ferguson scripted, presented, and oversaw as executive producer) snip..As Empire hit the bookshops and TV screens in late 2001, Ferguson began amplifying the intended lessons for contemporary America. He wasn’t the only pundit to begin speaking, in approving terms, of a new American empire. snip/
        Ferguson points to America’s vast prison population as a potential resource for a larger army!).

article written June 23, 2012 https://www.opendemocracy.net/democracy-americanpower/article_2021.jsp
        talks about his books, but does give some insight .. He is a globalist living in America.. If he likes Britain so much why does he live in America and try so hard to change us.

One thing I noticed reading articles about him is the rule of law in America is what sets us apart and slowly we are losing that. http://www.thinkadvisor.com/2013/05/02/niall-ferguson-4-reasons-america-is-falling-apart

Ferguson, a new father who proudly noted his son (whose mother Ayaan Hirsi Ali is also foreign-born) is an American, cited Adam Smith’s 18th century classic The Wealth of Nations as a source for America’s and the West’s historic dominance over much of the world.

China’s problem, Smith wrote, lay in its laws and institutions. And the Chinese understood that, Ferguson added, recounting a Chinese visitor’s tour of the West in the 1870s, where he noted “the guarantee of having justice done” as the key distinguishing characteristic between the two civilizations.

The rule of law is one of the “killer apps” of Western civilization that the Chinese are downloading into their system, even as Americans ignore the bugs in ours. “What if rich countries with good institutions find their institutions getting worse?” Ferguson asked. “Will all attempts to treat [our economic problems] with fiscal and monetary stimulus fail because the institutional problems cannot be overcome that way?”

16. Curry Worsham says:

Nobody goes to a Trump rally, they’re too crowded.

17. thesitrep says:

Well, reading that choked me up a little.

I agree with every word.

18. Mike says:

They may not know who we are right now – but they will. Soon. And I can taste it. Get on board or get out of the way because the train is coming through.

19. shirley49 says:

These idiots cannot figure out what is going on? Get out of your bubbles and talk to the real people who have been suffering for 7 years under this commie President and incompetent Rhinos? We have had it and are sick of being forced to elect who the establishment wants. We are ignoring them.

• boutis says:

The sneering elite are always the last to know because they sneer and no one wants to talk to them. Or it is easier just to lie to them and then go on your way. Why open your mind and soul to someone who hates you? Why give them insight which they will just turn around to harm people? Trump is engineering a hostile takeover from elites of the Republican Party as step one. The more group-think they exhibit the easier for us and Trump. Never help a competitor.

• Jenny R. says:

They don’t talk to the street, because the street to them is dirty and stupid. Thus, they are always the last to find out.
      While no fan of Christie, he did one smart thing that picked up some support and votes: he went into the black community and talked to them — it made an impression and he got support (that he cruelly squandered it is another story; and perhaps a lesson in not being false to people).
      Talk to the street and you will go a long way toward winning (and knowing where the country is) — Trump has done some of that; he needs to do more (really drive it home).

20. chasingfacts says:

I appreciate Byron’s take on the NH GOPe, but I don’t think they are that perplexed.
    Interview-ees know they are talking to a newsman; they are not going to bash Trump in front of him. To me, It is just more evidence of their smug confidence that they are going to beat Trump with some backroom deal-making technicality, those are the puppet strings they still control.

GOPe and DEMs are always smirking, not smiling; smirking-

21. tz says:

You have to break some eggs to make a quiche.
    hugs and quishes to your proofreader

22. coltlending says:

Upon the election of Donald Trump, I hope he calls on the electorate to write their Congress people and tell them we expect them to support the president-elects Make America Great Again policies or we will replace them.

I think that would go a long way, because my intuition tells me, without Congress being put on notice, the Uniparty in congress will work feaverishly to stifle Trumps every attempt to making America great again and diminishing their power and position.

Thus 2018 is an important year.

• dumbplumber says:

I’ve said it before………In 2016 we are electing a president, vice-president, the entire House of Representatives and 1/3 of the Senate. If we cannot elect candidates that will support the will of the people, we might as well move to a grass hut on an island somewhere, because just electing Trump alone will be a inter-galactic waste of time.

23. Angry Dumbo says:

Quite possibly your best Mr. Sundance. God bless you.

24. tz says:

Luke 14:21 comes to mind
     “The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’
     “‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’
    “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’”

Read the whole chapter and Matt 22 parallel.

25. I saw Fox News mentioned here. I’ve supported OAN as an alternative but lately I’m disappointed with them as well. Heath Ledger on “The Daily Ledger” is a blatant Cruz supporter. Also, I watched Sunday evening for an hour following his show, specifically, wanting to see mention of Trump. Trump had done a rally earlier in the day at Muscatine, IA and two the day before, as well as the Sunday sit downs… no mention!

The only two times Trump was mentioned was by Bernie Sanders during a live clip of Bernie’s rally which they showed; and a second mention of Trump within their story about Bloomberg’s possible run. I am so disappointed.

Trump is getting fairer treatment from Morning Joe on MSNBC. I have to get my news here at theconservativetreehouse

• The Boss says:

I think Ledger will come around. Kicking and screaming, but he’ll come around. He seems to be leaving himself a VERY small degree of wiggle room with Cruz. You’re right about his support though. His attempt to cover for Cruz’s NBC issue by basically shouting it to “Be Gone!” like some traveling revivalist was off-putting. I haven’t seen him try to defend the ‘paperwork errors’, probably because that would be too much like the MSM sugar-coating an Obama or Hillary scandal. Ledger will be humbled. Soon.

OAN broadcasts LIVE almost all of Trump’s rallies. (Also seen Hillary, Bernie and others broadcast LIVE). I usually watch Trump rallies on OAN because the audio on the YouTube links almost always sucks until after the rally is over. (Imagine, a company owned by globalist swine Clinton supporters has audio problems only when LIVE). On weekends, I’ve noticed that OAN has fewer updates than during the week. I’m guessing they’re lightly staffed then. That may be why we don’t see mentions of things we’re looking for.

• Luck is not all says:

You are right, toms. I dont watch them anymore. They are not impartial. They used to be Carson’s supporters and did the same as now that they are Cruz ‘s supporters. After Fox fiasco I watch very carefully and at the first signal of partiality I drop the channel, the paper, the blog, whatever is not working for me. No more excuses as I did with
      Fox for too long. It got worse with time till they became unbearable during the first debate

• Howie says:

The FOX plan for the debate is to push Rubio. I expect it big time. He will get softballs lobbed from all the establishment operative mods. The Rubio Surge begins.

26. Janetoo says:

I have decided to just leave caution to the wind and vote for Trump – it’s been a road for me to come to this decision, but I figure we have already lost so much – what could really go wrong? God, I hope he can pull this off and win the whole enchilada.

• pyromancer76 says:

Take a good look at Trump’s consistency, his positions, and love of America over time and you won’t feel like you are having to “leave caution to the wind”. For the first time in a long time a fighter has come from the creative/producing leaders of this country. One of my questions is why it has taken so long?

27. stringy theory says:

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

28. pyromancer76 says:

An excellent article, Sundance, enhancing our commitment to Cold Anger. “They don’t know us….
    They don’t get who we are….They don’t get it…”

Myself, I think they do. I have a hunch that everyone is pledged to silence, to eliminating all those Americans who disagree. Maybe something like the left’s Journolist, but with power. The Privileged Ones’ every thought, speech, movement, feeling, written word — that might suggest in any way that Americans exist — must be censored. They are more PC than the leftists. Maybe they are brain dead; I guess it is possible. But I see them more as failed giant stars that have collapsed into a black hole. Perhaps a neutron star-like structure first. Then there is a collapse and an event horizon; they are staying safely inside. They don’t notice the force of gravity (Cold Anger against their power grab) will not let them resurface.

29. DaveNY says:

Call me slow on the uptake, but I just noticed rubio drinking water in the Hollywood Squares photo. lol

30. Bart Manson ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

I think they know. They just don’t care.

The liberals, the establishment, and the globalists are not well intentioned, but misguided buffoons. They’re not sleeping, or stupid, or not understanding the results of their actions. They aren’t big hearted people making bad decisions out of a desire to do good things.

They’re scum and they are actively trying to weaken America so there’s less resistance to folding it into a larger North American Union, then a Global Union later on.

These people know exactly what is up. They’ve been busted screwing this country and the only thing they can do now is feign ignorance. They’re 5 year olds with chocolate on their face going, “I didn’t take the cookies. What do you mean?”

When you hear one say, “I just don’t understand”, remember what they’re really saying. “We never thought you’d catch on before it was too late…”

31. MVW says:

Just a comment of amazement, I continue to be amazed at the daily blog posts by Sundance, I mean, post after post, all insightful.

And here is an example of just one insight inside of his blog post:
    “Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.”

Edward Deming was an American giant, who revolutionized American industry by showing that by building quality into the process, the end product quality was controlled and costs were substantially reduced, and further, that led to breakthroughs.

That as a result, ‘All of a sudden, something happens.’

Anyone who realizes the truth of this principle of building quality into the process and implements it is unstoppable. And if you look at Trump, Trump flawlessly does this in all his development projects. Just ask his kids who can tell you what type of grass is used in their lawns.

A corollary is that it is never, ever, never, ever the one thing, but scores of strategic decisions and moves.

So, thank you Sundance for your brilliance.

32. jakee308 says:

Over half of the GOP voters feel betrayed by their politicians.

And that’s one of the answers to why Trump is being supported despite his not being ‘conservative’. As it’s been said here and elsewhere; what have the so called ‘conservatives’ done to counter act the liberals?

So either the label is wrong or what they believe ‘conservative’ means is wrong.

And therein lies the reason why all those GOP politicians don’t know anyone voting for Trump and why they are doing so.

THEY. JUST. DON’T. GET. IT.

33. Howie says:

The window of opportunity for the establishment is closing fast. Trump needs to maintain in the 30’s to super tuesday and the the 40’s after that. He may even do better. this would trap the establishment stiffs in a no win situation…unless they change the rules……

34. Howie says:

Clearly the Cruz surge is over and now the planned Rubio Surge is ready to go. It is now the waiters turn. I can smell it coming.

• Bart Manson ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ says:

Didn’t the Rubio “surge” already take place a few months ago after one of the earlier debates?

35. That’s how We roll,, that bout sums it up.. 😉 A great example here..

36. Howie says:

Rubio…The Sugar Daddy.
    Support for sugar policy hurts Rubio: Where We Stand

37. GrrrGraphics says:

Reblogged this on GrrrGraphics on WordPress and commented:

Reblog on Grrrgraphics

38. John says:

You idiots are electing a Democrat. Either Trump or Hillary. They are both Democrats.

• Bluto says:

Thanks for dropping you’re brilliant “Concern Turd” on the carpet. Now clean it up.

• John says:

I think you meant “your” instead of “you’re”. Which proves my observation that you and all of the Trumpians are “idiots”. Useful ones at that.

• John says:

BWAHAHA. Brought out the Democrat in you didn’t I ?!? Moron. Go ahead and elect Trump or Clinton. You and everyone on here are useful idiots.

• TheFightingMan says:

You simply do not get it. Trump is our helicopter gunship. The Uniparty must die.

• John says:

No. I get it. Trump is part of the Uniparty. He gave $$$ to Democrats and Republicans alike. And he has espoused liberal positions for 20+ years. He’s a liberal and if he’s elected, we get a liberal. If he runs and doesn’t get elected, we get either a communist or a lying Democrat. and if he gets pissed and runs third party, we get the same result. It is time for all of us to support the only true conservative. Ted Cruz.

• xymbaline says:

“everyone on here are…” What a maroon.

• Sorry, I’m not a Criminal conspiring Clintonite. Nor, am I, (Or anyone here for that matter), a Moron.. I’m neither a CriminalCrat, Or ReThugican.
              Useful Idiot…. Hardly… I’ve not voted ever, in my entire life, as BOTH Parties are two heads of the same snake… You want to hear something funny? When I went to Register @ the Board of elections, there was Actually a line of folks doing the exact same as I.. (at least 10 or so)
              I recently registered to vote. I’m voting for Trump. I feel in My Heart, as He does, wanting to “Make America Great Again”..
              I’ve watched Hispanics pour across the border, ILLEGALS, taking jobs away from AMERICANS..
              Since NAFTA was implemented, Ross Perot was right, that Giant sucking sound was OUR JOBS going overseas….
              As our Jobs and Industries went to China, I watched IMPORTED things, (Like cranes installed @ our State Port) came from CHINA, as American Crane Company went under, that would of built those cranes with Steel made here in the USA..
              Watched a Bridge made, prefabricated in CHINA , shipped to California, that Americans could of manufactured & built..
              H1B visas taking high tech American Jobs, that WE should be doing.
              Watched the Homeless population increase 10 fold, as Vets couldn’t find work and are now living hand to mouth in the streets of America..
              Blacks getting Chit on, waiting for Hope & Change
              My Lord, WE have to STOP Importing the Muslim Hordes…
              Suicidal Foreign Policies, (IRAN anyone?)..
              A Muslim Fraud in the White Hut….
              so Yes,, I’m voting the first time in my life,, for TRUMP 2016
              You,, Dear John are nothing but a Liberal Troll, go back from whence you come from, the AmericanWX Weather board?

• John says:

Unlike you, I have voted in every election for the last 40 years. I am 58. I voted for Ford because I thought he did an honorable job in light of a horrible situation handed to him by Nixon. Unfortunately, Carter won anyway. Then, I voted straight Republican since then. I read alot of conservative commentary. Places like American Thinker. So, I can assure you I am not a Democrat. But I can assure you Trump is. I am as angry about everything on your list as I am. But in my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that Trump has the skill or intellect to bring the change we want. He quotes the Bible he has never read. Anyone who reads it as a practice quotes it as “Second Corinthians” not “two Corinthians”. He wasn’t even smart enough to get that on a teleprompter. We won’t survive another Obama, Bush much less a Clinton. And Trump, Clinton or Sanders will flush the rest of this country down the toilet. But, thanks for registering to vote for the first time. That is mighty big of you. Welcome to the party.

• jakeandcrew says:

Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? You are being rude and obnoxious. If you want to have a conversation, a debate even – fine! But if you’re going to continue to insult those on this site that don’t agree with you, please leave.

You’re wrong in your latest diatribe against Trump. I have a friend, an extremely intelligent engineer, who is one of the sweetest Christians I know. He reads his Bible often, probably daily. He says “Two Corinthians” when he reads aloud. It sounds strange to my ears, but that is the way he learned it, and he still says it that way. And Trump doesn’t use teleprompters!

Mr. Trump is very, very smart. He has been a Republican for many years, and call him “liberal”, “conservative”, or whatever you want. Labels don’t matter. Just look at his positions on the issues. He’s the only one that can and will do what needs to be done.

Mr. Cruz, unfortunately, is not a true conservative. I used to be a fan, but he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

• John says:

Gee Jake, I didn’t know that this site was strictly for Trump supporters. I thought it was “theconservativetreehouse”. Go read the national review piece, Mark Levin, American Thinker, etc. Or just look at Trump’s past record and Youtube videos. You can watch them now or wait for them to become part of Hillary’s ad campaign against him. He is a Democrat. And he’s going to get Clinton or Sanders elected.

• jakeandcrew says:

Never said this site was only for Trump supporters. I said let’s talk, let’s debate, but quit calling people names.

Trump is no longer a Democrat! He takes the MOST conservative stand of any other candidate. And any other candidate will get you that Democratic victory, EXCEPT for Trump!

Have you seen the polls, have you seen his rallies? Republicans, Democrats, white, black, Hispanic, men, women, military, vets…all kinds of people like what they’re hearing and seeing in Donald Trump.

He will win!

Don’t be afraid – it’s not a trap. It’s going to be great!

• xymbaline says:

“Either Trump or Hillary.” is a sentence fragment, not a complete sentence. You seem to be very familiar with the qualities needed to be an idiot.

39. WeThePeople2016 says:

You are right, they don’t get it. John Sununu is so RINO it is pathetic. He is constantly on FOX bashing Trump. He was a huge Romney supporter in 2012, which should tell you something. What I don’t get is why some people are embarrassed to admit they are voting for Trump?