State Of The Union and GOP Rebuttal – Open Discussion Thread…

President Obama will be delivering his final State of the Union Speech tonight at 9:00pm.  While he is anticipated to praise the Iran nuclear deal, the White House communication team are stating he will avoid the current Iran hostage crisis which erupted this afternoon.

obama_finger pointinghaley-550x335

The professional republican politicians (GOPe) have selected South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley to deliver the post-SOTU rebuttal.   According to early releases Governor Haley has been given a script to attack both President Obama and GOP frontrunner Donald Trump on behalf of the UniParty.  Apparently, her not so hidden-agenda secondary goal is to support a more preferable and palatable candidate than the vulgarian Trump.

If you are tuning in, feel free to deliver your thoughts and opinions on both presentations below.

Obama Jesus Pose

haley-romney

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Election 2016, media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Potus Gun Ban, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

584 Responses to State Of The Union and GOP Rebuttal – Open Discussion Thread…

1. Honest Abbey says:

Do Democrats think Martin Luther King, Jr was a Founding Father??? I’m so sick of hearing how our country is not in tune with how “Mr. King” envisioned it. The King card, along with the Race card are not like EBT cards that get regenerated every month.

2. gamecock123 says:

Stick a fork in Nikki Haley, she’s done.

• white1awake says:

Nimrata Randhawa Haley is her real name.

• tempo150101 says:

Will Folks: We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me – rubbing her crohtch (sic) back and forth over the growing buhlge (sic) in my pants while I groeped (sic) her ahss (sic) and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back.

3. Sentient says:

The GOPe response to an Obama SOTU is always pretty much the lamest speech possible and consigns the speaker to the political dustbin of history. Buh bye, Nikki Haley…

4. Sanj says:

I hope Haley likes her current job, because Trump doesn’t need a GOPe tool

5. feralcatsblog says:

Nikki Haley tells us to “turn down the volume”.

6. runthetable says:

Dump Haley and give us our heritage and flag back!

7. Like

8. striket1977 says:

Nikki Haley was gung ho about taking the confederate flag down from the state capitol. The hell with her as far as this southern boy is concerned.

9. Sanj says:

Now you can see what the campaign would have been like if Trump wasn’t in it. They would have bored us into indifference and submission.

10. maggiemoowho says:

This is all I see everytime Obama speaks.

11. R-C says:

Apparently, we got to hear from BOTH wings of the UniParty tonight. How fortunate.

• Sanj says:

They saved money by using the same speechwriter and cutting and pasting

• Betty says:

As I listened to Obama, it seemed to me that although the GOPe sat there like stones there was a certain unity in them all and that they and Obama are well aware that they are fighting for their survival. Five years of empty promises to dazzle us, everybody stand up and clap. Who cares that we are a debtor nation – Free college, free vocational training for fictions jobs, they sold the real ones away years ago.

Then Nikki Haley was telling us how the GOPe now understands our anger and that they will fix it –

No, we’ll fix it ourselves. Donald Trump/American People 2016, 2020

12. Backspin says:

All doubts of uni – party collusion just vanished. Again. Any REAL response would have made mention of our new , and lingering Iran Hostages , but no , only crickets ……….

13. dizzymissl says:

😂😂😂

14. jackphatz says:

With all the country and the people have been through these past seven years it’s so sad we have but a very few people to trust going forward. Not good.

15. R-C says:

I suppose that both wings of the UniParty will want to issue a rebuttal after President Trump’s SOTU addresses.

(Actually, I hope President Trump takes us back to the days when the SOTU was a document, delivered to the congress in writing.)

16. Doodahdaze says:

I think Biden and Ryno were playing footsie and flirting with each other behind Oblunder during the speech.

17. Rene says:

The only good thing is the scales are falling off people’s eyes. Prayers for our future President Trump.

18. TheLastDemocrat says:

Back to the State of the Onion speech (well, it made me cry).

Ryan tried the beard, but he has still been emasculated by the dry-humping Obama has given him.

19. jackmac says:

20. Tydurd65 says:

It’s incredible how out of touch Washington and the MSM are when it comes to Trump.

21. Guybee says:

The only thing that will keep Trump from getting elected is if the people who say they want him don’t come out to vote. Voter fraud it is real. We have to overwhelm them, so they don’t have the ability to cheat.

• Regina says:

Agree – it has to be visible and unquestionable

and while you’re there, VOTE THEM ALL OUT

• gazill says:

The same goes for Cruz, Paul, or any R that may win the primary. People stayed home instead of voting for Romney, and we got stuck with 4 more year of a quasi-dictator. We do not want Sanders or Hill

• USA Patriot says:

No to accepting voter fraud anymore — Trump needs a small army of visible watchers. This giving away 5% in every city of America needs to stop and felonies enforced. Fear of the law is the best impediment.

22. jackmac says:

23. carolmcd says:

I SO want Donald Trump to kick ass in this campaign to show these smug business class Republicans like Nikki Haley and Paul Ryan.

24. Bill Bower says:

The Headline should read. “Haley endorses Trump” because her criticism will help him

25. Hey all,

I’m a Trump supporter. Cruz is my #2, but that’s not enough apparently, by The Right Scoop standards.

We just post something pro-Trump, and if enough Cruz-boys/bots call us “Brown shirts/Nazis” for it, then we’re the ones who started the trouble apparently.

While I was not a frequent poster there, I had posted there for years, and I lurked often. No more. They’re dead to me.

Anyone can look at my disqus profile to see I wasn’t a troll there, even if you don’t look at their responses. If you do, then you’ll see that I was the one trolled.

I always made it clear there, that Cruz was a close number two. They were like, “that’s not good enough.” OK, if that’s the way you want it.

I’d like to introduce myself here cuz Breitbart, and Ace of Spades, are kinda crazy as far as the number of replies, and hard to follow, though cool sites. I’ve lurked here quite a bit.

Maybe this really is The Last Refuge?

• Paula says:

Welcome, Trickamsterdam! I understand completely. I visited the right scoop for the first time in quite a while and didn’t recognize the place. I posted something very mild and was attacked gang style. I was called a brownshirt too, so don’t feel badly. You won’t have any trouble posting your thoughts here. The mods do a great job here!

• georgiafl says:

Looks like the Cruz camp is using the same aggressive, vituperative Alinsky type trolls that the Romney campaign used in 2012. That is a sign of Cruz’s real character. They are at work trying to declare Cruz a Natural Born Citizen against all the evidence against it.

• georgiafl says:

Using Alinsky trolls is a sign of Cruz’s character and politics – alignment with BIG money – the Wall Street and the cheap labor amnesty types.

• georgiafl says:

The Alinsky trolls are out to dominate comment threads and silence dissent using ridicule, name-calling and accusations. They are so vile and aggressive that people back off and leave.

I call them out and keep telling the truth. I got banned at RS, then wrote the owners and got re-instated. I had commented there through two Presidential elections, but the place has changed. I do not enjoy posting there now.

• Les says:

I think politics brings out the worst in people. We are all going to need each other after. We would all do well to remember that.

The name-calling is ridiculous. Downing somebody because they don’t hate another political candidate is playground behavior and we sink another level every time we do it. Conservatives need to stay on common ground. I don’t like crazy or hate on either side of the aisle and we have become as bad as “they” are. “United we stand” used to be a thing, not so much now. We can’t even be civil to each other these days.

I hope this changes. It’s hard to be a reasonable person in this climate, hard to maintain respect for people when the ugly shows…

I judge candidates partly by their supporters. The best thing we can all do is to keep our heads and be good representatives of our chosen candidates. That way we can easily defend the accusations that will come from the other side later. If we spend our time being nutbags, we have less to defend honorably.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Les, THANK YOU. You put into words what I have been feeling the last week or so. I have read/heard some of the most vile things coming out of so-called patriot’s keyboards/mouths.

And you are so correct when you say we are ALL going to have to come together, and work hard to FIX all that is wrong, or this Republic is going to be stolen from us.

• runthetable says:

Right Scoop? Is that like FUSE TV? Sooper Mexican and all, you know…..

26. dondeg says:

Ha Ha! (he says gloatingly!) I was watching Trump’s Iowa speech while you were all suffering through the, the, I can’t even think of a name for the pain and suffering you all must have endured. I can only make the sign of the cross and pray for your sanity. Meanwhile, I’m laughing it up at Trump’s comments about buying a farm in Iowa…midsize mind you, he doesn’t want to work too hard (which was all the funnier if you think of his skit doing the Green Acres song). Then how he’s >>not<< gonna buy it if they don’t make him the winner, and so many other great moments.

It’s like the old Scrubbing Bubbles commercial…they did all the work so we don’t have toooooooo…. Thanks for watching and commenting so I didn’t have to!!

27. Plain Jane says:

Did the rainbow house resident say anything about Iran taking our sailors and boats during the SOTU? Darn, I missed his blathering.

28. nimrodman says:

Rep. Steve King Walks Out on Obama SOTU – Didn’t Want to be ‘Lectured to’

• facebkwallflower says:

I read to honor aborted.
      From his website
      “Washington, DC – Congressman Steve King released the following statement to announce who he will be giving his gallery ticket to the 2016 State of the Union address:

“President Obama’s first official act, immediately upon his inauguration was to sign an executive order to accelerate abortions world-wide,” said King. “The first tears we have seen him shed in seven years were for the victims of the tragic Sandy Hook School shooting. As far as we know, Obama has never shed a single tear for even one of the more than 9 million babies aborted under his watch. He is the most pro-abortion president ever.

Now he has reserved an empty seat next to the First Lady to commemorate ‘the victims of gun violence who no longer have a voice’. The San Bernardino victims’ body temperatures had declined only from 98.6 to 93 degrees F when Obama twisted the ‘Allah Akbar’ screaming bloodlust into an anti-gun, anti-Second Amendment tirade. I am sickened by the acts of war twisted into ‘workplace violence’ and by a president who would veto the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, H.R. 3504 that would protect the lives, at least of those who survived the attempt on their lives, by abortionists.

There will be another empty seat in the gallery during Obama’s last State of the Union address. I have reserved it to commemorate the lives of more than 55 million aborted babies, ‘the chorus of voices that have never been heard in this world but are heard beautifully and clearly in the next world.’ My seat on the floor of Congress will also be empty. I will be in the Member’s chapel praying for God to raise up a leader whom he will use to restore the Soul of America.”

29. I caught part of it last night and the POTUS in complete denial of all of the real problems wasn’t unexpected, but still difficult to stomach. When I walked into the room, my disgust at what was on the TV was detected from a family member, “ok ok, I’ll turn it off.” I replied, “No no, please don’t. I want to see if he’ll cry again.” 🙂