A very interesting New Hampshire poll conducted by Reach Communications (full pdf and graph analysis below) for NH1 News, shows Donald Trump with a commanding lead overall 31.7%, and a MASSIVE lead among women voters, 40%.

The Poll is a strong sample size of 1,000 Republicans and Independents, and shows second place belongs to Jeb Bush (11.9%), who is slightly ahead of third place Kasich (11.8%) and followed by Chris Christie (11%):

Looking at the internals below you can see how Donald Trump leads with all sub-categories of voter: Republican and Independents, Men and Women.  However, Trump really extends his overall lead margins with women.

( NH1 News ) CONCORD – A new NH1 News poll in New Hampshire indicates Donald Trump remains well out in front of the rest of the Republican presidential field. But the survey stands out by suggesting that former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Ohio Gov. John Kasich are battling for second.

And the automated telephone survey, released Friday, indicates a divide between undeclared voters and registered Republicans when it comes to support for Trump, the front runner in virtually all polls since last summer. And the survey point to a gender gap, with Trump surprising holding larger lead among female voter than their male counterparts.

The survey, conducted Thursday by REACH Communications, questioned 1,000 Republicans and independents likely to vote in the Feb. 9 GOP primary in the Granite State.

Among the overall sample, Trump grabs 31.7% support. Bush is at 11.9%, with Kasich at 11.8% and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 11%. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is backed by 9.7% of those questioned, with Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida at 8.9%. Taking into account the overall poll’s 3.1% sampling error, all four candidates are basically all knotted up.

Following further behind are businesswoman Carly Fiorina (4.6%), famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson (3.8%), Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky (3%), former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania (2.6%), and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (1%).

Among registered Republicans, Trump stands at 26.2%. But his support surges to 35.6% among undeclared voters likely to vote in the GOP primary.

Among male voters, Trump stands at 30.6%. But among women, he climbs to 39.1%. (read more)

Trump rally massachusetts 2

trump rally michigan 2

This entry was posted in Chris Christie, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, Kasich / NDfA GOPe War, Marco Rubio, media bias, Ted Cruz. Bookmark the permalink.

246 Responses to New Hampshire Poll – Trump Dominates, Bush Distant Second – Trump Holds Massive Support Among Women…

1. conservalicious says:

Great numbers for Mr Trump! Yay!

2. hocuspocus13 says:

Read those numbers to me again 😎

3. R-C says:

Automated phone survey…hmmm…

But, while I’m dubious that Bush is anywhere near 2nd place, I’m pleased that Cruz is not in 2nd.

The bottom line: Trump will take NH with ease, as he should.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

They’re clearly pushing Bush and Kasich in New Hampshire to build up the idea of an “establishment contender”, so they can saddle Trump with a CFR flack as VP, like they did to Reagan.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Call it what it is! Foreign influence! Reject it!

• Martin says:

Yeah….. not going to happen. Trump will pick his running mate.

• Sentient says:

On good thing about this poll is that is Kasich wins the #2 or 3 spot, he’ll stay in at least through NV and SC. The best outcome in NH would be 1) Trump (big) 2) Christie 3) Kasich. That would keep the splitters in as long as possible, only instead of blocking for Jeb, they’ll be blocking for The Don.

• Jo McIntyre says:

Wolfmoon, They better not impose a CFR person on him! The first Pres. Bush lost his bid for re-election by uttering the words “New World Order.” I’m convinced that that is what cost him the election.

• mariner says:

I’m not. I believe most voters let that slide on by. Not just in 1992, but every other election until 2016.

I believe it was failing to keep his “Read my lips. No new taxes” pledge.

• KBR says:

Trump has said “low energy” too many times about Bush to have any credibility choosing Bush as running mate.
        Kasich is a slavering snarling dog Trump kicked aside early on.

Trump would sooner shoot em as pick em! 😉

The push polls for Bush & dog Kasich are just that. Probably a ruse to be sure the get on the stage for debates in the near future. Both have had kiddie table numbers or less for some time.

Makes me wonder just how much higher Trumps poll numbers really are that they couldn’t fakely push his numbers down any lower.

4. sundance says:

• 1American1st says:

I think the GOPe was trying to use another “splitter’. It didn’t work.

TRUMP 2016

• TheTorch says:

LOL😀

and…

“Trump appeared on Saturday Night Live for 12 minutes and 5 seconds and NBC is providing Gilmore, and several other candidates who requested,
      12 minutes of 30 seconds of air time on stations in the three early caucus and primary states.”

Think about that for a moment. The only way Gilmore can get his ads on TV, is because Trump did SNL!

This campaign is just too funny for words…🙂

• KBR says:

I had an immediate picture of whining and pouting “not fair, not fair, just cause we are losin’ losers doesn’t mean we shouldn’t get a prize too! Waaaah!”😭😢😭😢😪

• boutis says:

Familiarity breeds contempt. Jim needs a new hobby.

• Crassus says:

Nobody in Virginia even remembers who Jim Gilmore was much less plans to vote for him for POTUS.

• varsityward says:

I remember Gilmore. He repealed the car tax in VA. He was not, however, the Republican superstar that Bob McDonnell was. McDonnell is currently trying to stay out of prison by pleading his case to the Supreme Court. He would have been a much more effective splitter than Gilmore, and I’m sure they had plans for him. It’s ironic that the likes of Terry McAuliffe was tasked with ethics reform in VA over the charges brought on McDonnell. I feel that McDonnell got a raw deal, but I’m glad the path is that much easier for Trump due to his absence!

• Crassus says:

Tollbooth Bob was just another crooked politician who got what was coming to him. I don’t miss him one bit. Hopefully, Terry McAuliffe will join him in Federal prison soon.

• mariner says:

I’m just cynical enough to wonder whether McDonnell actually did what he was accused of doing.

• Yes, he did it, but he did not reciprocate: accepting favors and dispensing favors. His prosecution was a partisan, political and hypocritical hatchet job. It appears he was considering engaging in Quid Pro Quo, but never did so. Questionable, but Not Guilty.

• nhtrumpster says:

Jim Who? No, seriously, of all the joke candidates, he’s got to be the jokiest! Has ANYONE seen or heard from this guy. He’s not at the debates, not even the kiddy table. I’ve never seen an interview, town hall, speech, article, etc.

And the real coup de grâce is – he never even made to your Hollywood Squares candidate board. I mean, enough said!

5. Solo Tester says:

It is not surprising that the ladies love Mr. Trump. Why should it be in question that almost ten percent more women than men want Mr. Trump to change his address to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Could it be that Mr. Trump represents the arrival of an alpha male in the White House? Finally?
    Could it be that when they switch their gaze from the Pencil Neck in Chief to the meat loaf loving, red meat eater Mr. Trump that they swoon just a little? A little?

Could it be that many common sense women have a natural inclination for safety and that Mr. Trump provides that comfort when he extols the idea of banning any new foreign immigration? Does it give them the same sort of safety we all gravitate to when we put our head on the pillow at night after locking the doors?

Could it be that the ladies have had just about enough of “sensitive” men “in touch with their female side” who would give in all to easily to becoming “house daddys” while mom is away at work, or still worse, off to combat to battle the Taliban?

Could it just be that most of those ladies don’t want to drop bombs in the first place, crawl in a fox hole with other men or come home with various limbs missing? Could it be that they are on to something here?

Or is it just that the ladies want the doors of opportunity, safety, common sense and red blooded American men like Mr.Trump to make America Great Again? Finally.

The next time somebody tells you that Donald Trump is an insult to all women, tell them to smoke that in their peace pipe.

• Eskie Mom says:

We’ve missed him (the Alpha male) soooo much. It’s murder living in a world where men are doubtful & indecisive. It skews everything. If I were dating age & single, I think I’d be extremely depressed.

• Well, there ya go, Eskie Mom. You’ve got your pin-up. Mr. Trump with six-guns blazing while knocking back a whiskey or two. Nowadays they’re toting lap top bags and a frothy frappaccino.

• tappin52 says:

You made me think of something. A few days ago my DH was going over to our son’s place to help him with a project. I saw him carrying his old work lunchbox. I asked him if he was taking some lunch along and he said, “No. I have a lot of little things to take and I couldn’t carry them all with my hands.” I told him that he needed a “European carryall” and he deadpanned back to me that the lunchbox was fine.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

I have an Eddie Bauer laptop case that I carry everyday, full of books and chargers and my iPad. I like to refer to it as my European carryall, in a bit of self-deprecating humor.

• Eskie Mom says:

LOL I like him much better the way he is- a solid, hard working, sober family man, traditional American all the way. Yes, they DO still make men like him anymore. And God Willing, those men younger than he- neutered by feminism & political ‘correctness’, will be set free by his influence. I hope I live to see it.

• Jo McIntyre says:

My DH used to be a pencil-necked engineer. Then, we moved to the country, where he learned how to build fence, chop wood for the furnace, move trimmed logs into post holes, fix the pump. He bulked up in no time. I’d go weak in the knees watching use the chain saw!

• MfM says:

Trump doesn’t drink or smoke.

• amjean says:

And wearing skinny jeans! That look on men is
          disgusting. Personally, I like the “thunder thighs”
          look on men.

Question: What is the significance of the large
          round hole in young men’s ears?

• stringy theory says:

A frothy frappaccino or a soy latte.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

You have a great point. This is why the proggies feminized men and adrogynized women – so there would be no leadership outside their party hacks.

• 1American1st says:

Maybe the ladies (and men) are tired of the Democrats pushing their “Gay” agenda on the USA, too, turning athletes into transgenders or Gays, praising Gays for “coming out” & promoting Gay Marriage. Good grief! even Liberal California voted against it, but the slimy, smelly, dirty, loyal Democrats on SCOTUS made Obama’s Gay Marriage dream come true… but that “dream” went totally against the grain of the YUGE majority of Americans.

Maybe they finally got fed up when Obama lit up our WH like some men’s Gay bar.

• don welch says:

that white house light display was the most disgusting image of obama’s seven years reign of terror. a year to go to top it however.

• KBR says:

Yes, all that.
        But really I don’t want to dismiss the value of the highly intelligent vetting, reading, thinking skills of women. A guy that did not have the ideas that we need to make our country great nor the skill to make them reality would not get women’s vote.

No matter what he looked like. Nope not everything is about sexy!

• Beenthere says:

The problem with alpha males is there so brutish— barbarians. Barbarians rape women as we are witnessing in Europe & the Middle East. I want a man or woman in the White House who is unselfish, courageous, consistent, patriotic, smart & other civilized leadership characteristics— qualities at least all elected officials should have.

• PatriotKate says:

You articulated it so beautifully and these women will ultimately also influence many men to vote for Mr. Trump. I’ve been sick to death at the feminization of men today in these metrosexual men and have often wondered if it wasn’t also to partially mask that many of them are secretly gay. I told both my sons, who lost their dad when they were teenagers, that when they marry and their wife gets pregnant, do not dare come tell me and say “we’re” pregnant. I remind them their dad was a real man who taught them what it means to be a man and not to let any woman chickify them.

God made us different for a reason.

• DrPretorius says:

There have been discussions on other very good blogs that present the case that it is the influence of women in the political process that has given us the modern welfare and administrative state. Ever since Women’s Suffrage was implemented, the majority of voters for the Marxocrat Party for the past one hundred years have been females. Prohibition was the first major public initiative pushed by the female vote. Through the years, the femaie vote has been the most reliable voting block for the Marxocrats, until the black vote overtook it (at 98% for Hussein). The majority of women have been advocates for every sort of welfare program that was ever proposed, women have been the strongest advocates for unfettered abortion, and women were instrumental in the mainstreaming of homosexualism. Women’s concerns about security issues, too, have driven the push for gun control and the crmininalization of speech reflected in PC laws. It was the “Soccer Moms” who gave us Bubba and Hussein. It would be really something if women show that they can finally respect and understand the “tone” of an “alpha male” like Trump and finally appreciate the guy that wants to truly ;protect them and their children instead of following the dementia of Marxist international “socialism” into perdition. Let’s remember Merkel in Germany, as well as the Defense Ministers of Sweden, Norway, Holland, and Germany, are all women and all of whom have failed in their approaches to immigration and the defense of their own countries. Margaret Thatcher was a glorious exception, but she was vilified and lambasted unendingly by the feminist left.

• Rev21v3n4 says:

Not all us women went this route. I was agin’ it from the beginning instinctively. Although I will admit I let my hair grow out to my waist and wore long flowery dresses. 😉

• amjean says:

We do not need women to go back to the
        stone age in order for men to become less
        sissified.

• KBR says:

Dr Pretorius, I disagree.

When women stopped being respected for brains and devalued child rearing skills and home-running skills, (which with a family includes financial Mgmt, psychology, nurse, arbitrator, and much more!)
        and started being either forced by economic nessessities or coerced by husbands wanting more financial prestige, to work outside their homes, THAT was the beginning of the women’s movement, beyond the early suffrage for voting rights.

The needs were for pay above subsistence level, and equal pay for equal work. Not every wife and mother had a husband to earn the living: there have always been sorry-*a** men who wouldn’t work a steady job, got drunk too often, or gambled money away,many there have always been widows and women cheating husbands left behind.

SOMEBODY had to feed the children, pay the bills and the rent and be the housewife and mother too! And if he couldn’t or wouldn’t, she would! So the kids didn’t need LESS income because the daddy was a lout! She needed to be paid the same as any other breadwinner, according to her skills not having her work discounted according to her sex.

I know there is backlash against feminazis who took over the original version of women’s equality and turned into something ugly and venal.

But one of my great grandmothers couldn’t go to school beyond sixth grade, women didn’t need more schooling that was for boys!
        And my grandmother lived under the rule of thumb. That meant my grandfather, should he choose, could beat her with a stick, as long as it was no thicker than his thumb. Consider a bamboo cane, how thin how strong!
        My mother worked for less per hour than the man she trained to work. “But a man has a family to support” was the excuse.
        With a credit history that was perfect, steady job, payments made on time every time, My sister at 25, was denied a loan BECAUSE she was female, and “she might get married and get pregnant and be unable to continue loan payments.” That was what she was told when she needed a car loan, so she could continue to get safely back and forth to work as a nurse. I was there!

Pendulums swing. They go too far one way then too far back. It’s time we establish a medium. I don’t want my sons emasculated by grievance-issue feninazis. I also don’t want my daughter unable to earn her way without a man should she be widowed, God forbid, nor put in a position where she is forced by inability to get a job or earn a decent living to be a virtual slave to a cruel man. Nor do I want my grandchildren to suffer these effects in either case!

Some here go overboard blaming women as “unfeminine” for being smart, spirited, independent, and able to make their own way in the world: just the type most alpha males want for keeps.

Take away her rights and you lose. Blame women for all the faults of the world and you step back into a brutal world.

I

• DrPretorius says:

Having read your post thoughtfully, I find I just don’t get what your point is relative to my original post. The facts I have outlined have no bearing on any of the complaints you’ve made. Your comments are replete with non-sequitors and false correlations. It really is time to stop the excuses and rationalizations that whine and moan about the reasons for our descent into the current abyss we find ourselves. There is just no reason on Earth for our continued disregard for the Constitutional foundation of our legal system. Let’s leave it to the Marxocrats to be the ones who advocate for tyrannical approaches to our societal problems. Either we live by the Constitution as written and abide by it or we will see the end of the Constitutional Republic we once knew as the United States of America; that is, if we haven’t already witnessed its demise.

• KitKat says:

I think the old-fashioned thing about “women’s intuition” is a truism, and that women are intuiting that he is by far the best person to lead the world.

• KitKat says:

Women’s intuitive ability works in proportion to her other good qualities, such as common sense, honesty, etc., and fades in proportion as dishonesty and other bad character traits dominate her character.

• KitKat says:

There is a repeated image in the unofficial Obama fight song of a beautiful older woman with long gray hair, wearing a jean jacket. I love seeing that image; it’s iconic, imo.

• Eskie Mom says:

(To you & Stinky-Inky, both) Truth. It’s survival instinct. Strong, robust men make us feel safe & protected, even if it’s not conscious. Weakness isn’t just physical appearance.

Inky, I think you nailed it.

• Stinky-Inky says:

It’s about security. Women crave security. It’s innate. The world, and our country, have become very insecure. There’s a candidate who tells women voters he will keep them, and their children, safe from crazy terrorists and violent criminals while putting more money in their family’s pockets. That’s physical security and financial security. And this candidate is believable, because he’s rich himself and has raised his children safely to be productive adults.

• margarite1 says:

I agree about security as a woman’s issue. Most of us chose men we thought could take care of us and our children – it only makes sense. DJT is a protective person, putting himsef out there to use his substantial resources to save this coumtry.

I posted this once before and I felt sort of silly for doing it but it happened and it pertains to this discussion so here it is:

I think it was in September that I had a dream about Trump. I met him and he was looking down at me smiling and he hugged me. It was all platonic and I felt so safe, so protected and relieved. Very weird but there it is. I’ve never dreamed about candidates, movie stars..just not my style. So I think something about him just got to me.

Obama has put us in such danger – importing criminals and terrorists that we need the pendulum to swing far and fast.

• Notmeagain says:

But don’t men want to be secure and the providers of security too? I seem to recall some that took a lot of pride in that role, and might like it back as much as women would like them to take it. It’s another one of those ways that social pressure (from militant feminists and gay activists this time) makes people feel isolated and doubtful about themselves.

• Stinky-Inky says:

I don’t think men (real men) crave security as much as women. As you said, men want to be the providers of financial and physical security. Men want to prove themselves in an uncertain world, so giving them too much security can turn them into angry children. I think freedom is the bigger driver for men. Freedom to make his own way. Compete on a level playing field. Do it himself and figure out a better way. Of course Trump is offering that kind of a message to men, but thread seemed to be about the “surprise” that Trump was leading with woman.

Of course, there are exceptions to everything.

• varsityward says:

Women don’t like being lied to. Donald Trump tells it like it is!

• IMO says:

Women’s unemployment has been a all time high since limp wrist obummer took office. Women want a strong straight talkin man like Trump in charge.

• Shamus says:

Like me and my best friend always say ” where have all the Cowboys gone?”

• georgiafl says:

Women have built-in BS detectors.
      Women want a man to wear pants, command respect and give it, guard his territory, provide, protect, pray for his family.
      And, Women like a clean house – and want to see Trump clean house in DC.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

A prominent female commenter at Ace of Spades HQ said the other day that Trump is a boss and takes no, er, you-know-what, and that she’s developed a bit of crush on him.

So, there’s definitely something to that.

• Don L says:

Naw, all wrong. He’s rich……..

• noritadek says:

You are so right! and to answer your question: All of the above🙂

• MissV says:

Women want first, and foremost, a safe and prosperous world for their children and grandchildren. With Trump, we have the best opportunity to bring back sanity and security for the generations to come.

6. justfactsplz says:

So much for the white male blue collar worker Trump supporter meme.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

Oh, he’s winning those blue-collar guys, too, along with, you know, every other identifiable demographic.

I love that Trump is even polling better with hispanics than every other Republican candidate; it just destroys the GOPe meme that we have to pander to illegals by making one of the Three Amigos (Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Juan Elizondo Arbusto) our nominee.

7. Reality Wins says:

I see Breitbart is giving print to cair and the muslim woman who was escorted out of the Friday’s rally.

To all “moderate muslims”:
    When I am walking through a grassy field and right on the path in front of me is a snake that rattles, I don’t stop and try to ascertain if it is indeed a rattlesnake or just a harmless gopher snake – I kill it! Something you may want to keep in mind as you rattle through life.

8. Kent says:

We gotta get Trump on the BALLOT…that happens in the PRIMARIES……..

THE PRIMARIES ARE WHERE THE ELECTION IS WON!

ALL voters need to know if their state is an open or closed primary state….Trump has crossed traditional voting lines due to his message and the performance of the political “‘establishment”‘ of both parties as we know it…

in closed primary states registered dems and independents CANNOT vote for the electoral candidate of their choice if that choice happens to be contrary to their registered status….time is running short…..procrastination may cost the United States of America our best shot at controlling the damage of Obama…

This word NEEDS to get out! I just don’t know how to do it….!!!!\

There needs to be a concentrated effort on this issue if we hope to get TRUMP elected…..

it’s dire straits here folks…the enemy isn’t at the gate…they’ve broken through and if WE DON’T STOP them now…..nobody will…..

I’m only one guy on a keyboard…I can’t do what needs to be done….I don’t have the skill set…..

But somebody can….and it’s time to recognize the situation and step up….

9. boutis says:

My wife started out not liking Trump very much. She didn’t hate him but she didn’t like him. I think it was the brash Yankee thing that a Southern lady didn’t care for although she agreed with him on many things especially immigration. Why did she change her mind? He makes her laugh. Out loud. And occasionally guffaw and snort. Now he is her “bad boy” because she knows he’s right.

• don welch says:

my cousin was the same way, largely because she was a big fan of magen kelly. now she doesn’t even watch kelly anymore (EVER) and is a trumpette at the age of 70. cool!

trump2016

• I, too, was a Kelly fan. Taped her every day. Enjoyed the run up to the debate when she talked and talked about how “hard” they were working on those questions! Then, right out of the chute, they sabotaged Trump. I couldn’t believe it. I must have been really stupid. I dropped her like a dirty towel, along with Brett, Dana Pirino, Steve Hayes and Krauthammer. I still tape Hannity because he frequently has Trump or a Trump friend on his show. Hell with Meg and the entire lot of Fox idiots and liars

• yy4u says:

I never watched Kelly. We usually watched movies when she was on. I assumed she was reliable and guessed she’d be fine in the debates. Right out of the gate, she showed she’s a lightweight. Just another ticked off woman who has nothing to be ticked off at. I’m 76, and I was THERE when when couldn’t go to certain schools, were discouraged from entering certain occupations. I was one of the originals who said “this ain’t right!” and raised my share of hell. But it was never about whimpering and sniveling. It was about sticking up for yourself. MeGYNECOLOGY Kelly set the movement back 25 years! She proved she is incompetent and incapable of doing an anchors job. She didn’t belong on the debate state. (Nor did Bret or Wallace, but that’s another discussion).

• I think Trump sabotaged them.🙂

• nhtrumpster says:

You’re never to old or over the hump
        To get out on the campaign stump
        And give a great big puffing pump
        For the man we need, that’s Donald Trump!

• Trump is going to Make America FUN again.

10. TeaForAll says:

I have watched every one of Trumps rallies. The movement is growing , and the train is running all the way to Washington DC Pennsylvania Ave 2017. How many have never been this excited about a Election. I know I am. We have a true leader, a ALPHA male not a wimp, who loves this country as much as I do.who can bring back our Country to happier days, Secure our borers, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We need to do our part engage in conservation, and support DONALD J TRUMP

• MfM says:

I’ve tried… but between rallies and interviews, I’ve gotten behind. He’s the first candidate in years who has worked for it. I hope to get to the two Iowa rallies today while doing chores. Who knew I’d be looking for mindless chores like folding laundry and washing dishes to do?

• Unfortunately, I cannot find the beginning of either Iowa rally. What happened that none of the sources have the start? Did he insult Obama or Me-goon Kelly again and they had to cut it out?

• mariner says:

He’s the first candidate in years who has worked for it.

Trump has worked harder just since last June than past Republicans worked the entire campaign.

11. viddysweet says:

American women are watching the migrant rape culture that is growing in europe and the reaction from women “leaders” like Merkel and the mayor of Cologne. We see the writing on the wall and there is no way that we are settling for less than Trump!

• boutis says:

Women are catching on to the fact that they will and have been sacrificed for the elite’s cheap labor. To the elites the cost is not too high since women especially non-elite women are worthless. It is shocking many of them that they are basically considered collateral damage for huge profits. Notice that old bag Hillary, the life long women’s rights charlatan, has said nothing, NOTHING, about the organized gang sexual assaults to culturally humiliate, degrade, and dehumanize the women of Europe. And the media won’t ask her either because they are part of it.

• I’m surprised the women’s vote for Trump isn’t higher. Look at these two articles on Infowars today.

Hillary: I Will Emulate Chancellor Merkel as President

Shock Video Shows Migrants in Berlin Shooting Guns, Throwing Fireworks

So Hillary thinks Merkel has done a great job by bringing in 1,000,000 Muslims who are terrorizing German citizens? Look at the video of Berlin on News Years eve – a mother running away with her baby in a carriage and another mother pulling her child away from these maniacs.

Women don’t want to be raped. And a mother’s love will TRUMP feminism, Planned Parenthood, and voting for a woman just because she’s a woman.

• parteagirl says:

Not only that, viddysweet, but when the German citizens gathered to show their horror at what the migrants had done, their own government turned water cannons on them! Unbelievable.

12. How in the world do Kasich and Christie poll the same as Jeb!? Something doesn’t smell right about this poll.

13. don welch says:

as an alfa male type guy myself, i would rather live in trumps world than hillary’s world. it’s a simple thought process.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

I’m more of a beta male, myself, but I appreciate the alphas. We need them. And sometimes, I find myself in a situation where someone needs to step up and be an alpha, and I’ll think, “ugh, okay; I guess I’ll just have to step up and pretend for now…”

There is no candidate for me but Trump.

14. TheFenian says:

I don’t know, there’s something up with this poll and I’m not buying it. There has been zero statements, news events, or anything of any sort to have propelled Jebra & the Kung Fu canidate to #2 with almost 12% of support.

I call bullstuff on this poll. It’s a fraudulent attempt to prop up the 2 weakest left-wing RINOs. Seems to me that the poll is hoping for legitimacy by keeping Trump on top, as THAT part is believable. I’m just not buying it. Jebra at nearly 12% ? Doesn’t pass the smell test.

• KitKat says:

There has been millions of dollars spent on non-stop ads.

• KitKat says:

Advertising works; that’s why companies spend so much money on it.

• boutis says:

And people lie in polls. A lot. LOL. I enjoy so much the weirdness of the polls and that PC terrorism against the citizenry makes it impossible to get accurate data. Cause and effect has bit them.

• KitKat says:

As I’ve stated before in these threads, I didbelieved the polls that said Obama was going to beat Romney. After that lesson, I now take all polls at face value and try to figure out what needs to be learned from them, no matter how negative they are. WRT this poll, I’d say the millions the others are spending on ads is working to some degree and it’s time for Trump to step up his advertising, which he’s said he’s going to do.

• KitKat says:

didbelieved = disbelieved

• yy4u says:

We can’t have it both ways — believe the polls when they say Trump is ahead, disbelieve them when someone like Bush or Kasich is second. That said, polls probably ARE untrustworthy. How many people are willing to be polled? How many of the lie? This happened in Israel, one of the Eastern Europe nations, England and Kentucky last year. The polls were WAY OFF because people wanted to tell the pollsters what they knew the pollsters wanted to hear and not take the chance they’c be belittled or thought dense by these almighty pollsters. If FOX or WSJ or NBC called me, I’d tell them to take a flying leap because it’s none of their business whom I’m voting for. Others would lie about voting for Trump so as not to be thought a vulgarian. I’m sure one gets tremendous positive feedback if one says one is voting for the Ethelred the Unready of the Bushes. Or St. John the Kasich who Looooooooooooves everybody and is the son of a mailman. Nothing means anything until the votes are counted. Those of us not living in IA or NH are just here to support those who are.

• TheFightingMan says:

Ha! I am glad that you mentioned ole Aethelraed Unraed. In Old English his name is a pun–Noble Counsel No Counsel. Perfect for Juan Elliso Boosho.

• mariner says:

I wouldn’t knowingly answer a pollster’s phone call.

If I guessed wrong, I’d happily tell the sorry sack I’m voting for John Elliott, and whistle a happy tune after the call.

Then I’d vote for The Donald.

Between
                –Pollsters’ dishonesty
                –Impossibility of getting truly representative samples, and
                –People like me😉
                I’m wary of all polls.

Let’s make the real one count.

• HarleyQuinn says:

I really give pollsters a hard time. I tell them I am a democratic NRA member, and confuse the heck out of them. In fact, in my house we all race to the phone hoping it will be a pollster (or telemarketer) that we can get off script!

• margarite1 says:

We’re even getting anti-Rubio ads from Right to Rise here in Oregon. Usually by the time the primary comes here it’s already been decided so we don’t normally get bombarded that much.

• Regina says:

I’m in Oregon too, and know what you mean. It usually just feels like we’re watching everyone else have all the fun –
          I wonder if Donald will show up at the BluesFest this summer the way Obama did – right in the middle of the Pink Martini concert? Oh, the media went wild – “10,000 turn out for Obama” LOL

• KBR says:

It’s a cheat poll to keep Kasich and Jeb on the stage and away from the kiddie table.

• KBR says:

And notice how Rubio and Jeb have switched spots since the last one of these went up?
        There’s a tripwire somewhere in the grass here I just know it!
        Sundance told us they wouldn’t give up on Jeb, remember?

15. Regina says:

There’s a lot of truth to the alpha male theory, but another side of this (which just happens to be my side haha) is that women are often the decision makers in the home…we’ve spent years dealing with men as co-workers, and we’re also running a business called My Family. Trump is the kind of man I like to do business with – he sizes things up, makes decisions and goes with it from there, even if that means the Plan might have to veer with circumstances. He doesn’t mince words to spare my feeeeeelings – like me, he just wants to get the job done. Hence, he seems more like a business partner than The Boss.

This is the essence of Leadership – to draw out the energy and creativity of everyone at the table. To help others find hidden potential. To focus on solutions, not problems. It’s self-empowering. It feels Good to face a daunting task and Win!

• joshua says:

I believe that running a household merely requires a division of jobs and responsibility and clear communications on tasks, then a willingness to back the other person up and do tasks when the other is unable to do them as planned. And finally, there has to be a mechanism for DECIDING, not just someone who ORDERS or claims privilege for spending and for making changes. The idea that the boss of a household has anything to do with gender is and always has been a farse. Tribal communities were primarily matriarchal with women RUNNING the villages and raising the next generation of hunters and warriors….the men were to go out and bring in meat and to knock off threats to the village….the concept of patriarchal absolute leadership came in with RELIGION and Power politics….especially with nomadic Muslim tribes and traders instead of tribal community dwellers staying in a place and raising food crops there.

We have a LOT of stuff confused in the USA now, and mostly as a result of the liberal agenda being dominant in school, politics, and consumerism selling.

All the psychobabble drum beating activist rhetoric and book publishing is mostly just saying “HOORAY FOR OUR SIDE” by whoever steps front and center on the stage.

• helenerbrown says:

Excellent points especially the business of “My Family”. I have felt a sense of self empowerment with the culture of Trump. Quit whining, identify the problem and do the job. And on the upside, I have quit yelling at the TV, and I am laughing a lot because you can’t make this stuff up.

• Regina says:

I probably should have clarified that as My Single-Parent Family. Widowed and raised four kids by myself – it’s been an adventure, and there are many like me out here.

• Eskie Mom says:

🙂 That’s because the home is our domain. But I know what you mean, though. My mom was a single parent. And later, a business owner. Feminism was such a source of amusement for my mom, aunt, & grandmother.

• hpushkin says:

I agree and would add that Trump listens, focuses on what people have to say. It is seen i his interactions. He also is polite to people, doesn’t talk down to women. We business-like, polite, direct, get the job done. Don’t waste our time.

16. ZurichMike says:

What is the appeal of Christie in New Hampshire?

• yy4u says:

Christie has spoken eloquently about heroin addiction which is a big problem in NH. If one is an Establishment voter, Christie is a better choice than the Nebbish Jebbush or hysterical Kasich. But with thispoll look for Bush and Kasich to go after Trump BIG TIME in the next two Fox “debates” – where Fox joins the others in attacking Trump. It’s good practice if Trump gets the nomination, however. Remember Candy Crowley and all the other MSM blowhards who stayed on Romney like feathers on a chicken. While it’s hard to watch, Fox’s bias is preparatory should Trump get the nomination.

• yy4u says:

Forgot to add. This is what Fox and it’s amen chorus of Will, Krauthammer, Goldberg, et al have been memeing for weeks – “If Trump loses IA AND NH, he is done.” There are no atheists in foxholes and Fox is in a foxhole praying it’s everlovin’ head off that Trump will go down in IA and NH and (they’re now adding, SC). It’s up to you in IA and NH to prove them wrong. Get out there and caucus and vote whichever the case may be.

• runthetable says:

Will ain’t prayin’ in his foxhole, he’s sucking his thumb and mumbling incoherently.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

I’m guessing they really, really, really want Trump to drop out before winner-take-all Florida. If both Marco Rubio and Juan Elizondo Arbusto walk away from their home state with nothing, they’re finished. At least, barring some pretty extensive “brokened convention” shenanigans.

• avogadra says:

Somebody pointed out the other day, the reason Iowa and New Hampshire have such outsized importance is that winning them is crucial to those who need to keep the cash flowing in from their donors. In Trump’s case, this DOES NOT APPLY. He is self financed. He can run in all 50 states without a dime of donations. For Trump, a delegate from one state is just as important as a delegate from any other state. Nice try, FOX.

• mariner says:

In addition, in a smaller state he can win by persuading fewer people.

And 50% in a small state counts toward the eight-state requirement as much as in a larger state.

• mad3703 says:

Pretty sure someone will bring up Christies Islam problem in the next couple of weeks…watch for it at the debate.

17. aWakenow says:

Granted, I LOVE the numbers for Trump here….but how in the world is Bush 2nd and Kasich 3rd??? Makes me wonder and doubt about his pole.

• Ono says:

Super Pac spending. How difficult would it be to walk into a polling firm with a briefcase full of Franklins and a stat sheet reflecting “Ben’s wishes”. I suspect Trumps numbers are definitely higher and the rest (his opponents) are significantly lower.

Trumps crowds at his rally are often100 (in Jebs case a thousand) times larger.

Do the math!

Trump ’16 a landslide in all fifty states.

• mariner says:

That’s a spell-check malfunction, right?😉

18. Crassus says:

Somebody go over to Right Scoop and post this poll. It will be nice to see the heads of a few Cruzbots explode in anger. I would do it myself but I’m banned.

19. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Women, especially those who are married and with children, are concerned with safety. Our current society is very unsafe because of illegal immigration and Muslims so since trump has the Security Issue covered he gets their vote! The women do just not believe the other candidates are serious on this issue.

• yy4u says:

Single women who are out and about in the evening ought to be for Trump, too, as they are in more danger than anyone from the invaders — Muslim and otherwise. Ask Kate. Ask the ladies of Cologne Germany.

20. aximand88 says:

Criticising Bill for his disgusting behavior endears him to female voter? Who would have guessed it!

21. Betty Conerly says:

Air Traffic Control to TRUMP 1:
    Mr Trump you are cleared to land everywhere in America!!
    And…to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

22. yy4u says:

How the h3LL did Bush and Kasich get 12%. Who in their right mind would vote for either of them?

• IMO says:

Yep the establishment cohorts have been playing games and skewing the numbers. Every month they prop up a loser candidate so they spend all their campaign money against Trump. Now we see the 3 amigos propped up right before the first primary/caucus they are so in our face predictable. Trump’s real poll numbers like so many people here on CT has posted are much much much higher than reported.

23. Betty says:

It looks like Jeb and Kasich are getting a sympathy surge.

24. runthetable says:

Trump’s rallies are breaking records, has internet viewing of these rallies been tallied after each event?

• Trumped says:

From my observation of the various livestreams on youtube each event has about 25 000 + live viewers. Many local TV stations are also live broadcasting.

25. don welch says:

of course, these numbers reflect ‘conservative’, right of center and crossover voters. it remains to be seen, assuming trump gets the nod, if he can bring hillary to her knees. she doesn’t just have the establishment ‘crats on her side or minorities on her side or even women on her side. to some extent hillary also has the GOPe on her side. dana parino, megan kelly and a quite a few others seem to me to be clearly telegraphing that they would rather see clinton as potus than trump. remember, in spite of the clash between kelly and trump in debate number one, megan kelly’s numbers have gone up and up and up. those that called for her dismissal were delusional. there is real support out there for an apposing view on donald trump and it’s a healthy entity to put it mildly.

trump2016.

• runthetable says:

IMO Trump has already brought her to her knees, Bill too. She is damaged goods.

• Trumped says:

30% of Democrat voters are seriously considering voting for Trump. Was a poll just out.

All “bad” things about Trump are in the open. He owns them. Hillary not so much. She backed down totally after Trump attacked her a little bit already.

The GOP primaries are much harder for Trump.

• Trumped says:

30% of Democrats seriously considering voting Trump. So called Regean democrats. Poll was just out.

Trump owns all his past faults. Hillary not so much. She backed down immediately after 1-2 hard hits by Trump. She has no chance. GOP primaries much harder.

• Martin says:

What is it with you?

• nhtrumpster says:

We already have an opposing view on Trump. We have Rubio, Cruz, Bush1, Bush2, Bush3( Jeb!, for those keeping score), Obama, Clinton1, Clinton2, Paul Ryan, McConnell, all democrat politicians, almost all republican politicians, the entire MSM (including FOX),

seeing a pattern yet?

the COC, almost all “think tanks” (think – in the tank), almost all heads of major companies (especially tech), almost all elected officials, the entire federal bureaucracy, most supposedly “conservative” websites……

Let me know if you need any more.

26. don welch says:

test

27. Benson II says:

Finally a poll where I can be proud to be a woman. Not that I need to be part of the crowd in my thinking but I’m sick of women voting for scum in some mistaken belief women should be singled out as a group to be catered to. The horror is what they’re being catered to involves. Abortion, sexual promiscuity as a right, homosexuality as normal, easy divorce through courts resulting in poverty for either the woman or the man. If destruction of the family was the goal (it was) I would say the left has been very successful.
    Trump/2016

28. Pinkie says:

The knock on businessmen getting into politics is that they are used to top down management authority and are easily stymied by the ways of Washington.

If Trump wins I think he’ll rewrite the playbook on governing and use of the “bully pulpit,” just as he as he has on campaigning. If this campaign has shown anything it is that one crosses Trump at his or her own peril.

Trump is likely have a GOP house and Senate and will not feel bound in any way by the so-called Eleventh Commandment (i.e., “Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican”).
    One can only imagine the type of public pressure that Trump would bring to bear on those that oppose him.

LBJ was legendary for giving his opponents “the treatment.” Trump’s version of “the treatment” would be a lot of fun to watch.

• Martin says:

It’ll be way better than that piece of garbage LBJ.

• Martin says:

Meant to say “He’ll”.

• Pinkie says:

You are missing the larger point. Whatever you think about LBJ, he was effective in getting his policies passed — a “master persuader” as Scott Adams might put it. Trump has the potential to be very effective. It’s nice to be loved but better to be feared.

• Martin says:

And I think Trump will be way better at it than LBJ. LBJ was a pathetic and corrupt fool.

• jackmac says:

Agree, LBJ’s way was much more like the Chicago Way. Trump will take a much more positive approach.

• Pinkie says:

Pathetic is not how I would describe LBJ — at the end perhaps, having been undone by an unpopular war.

But domestically he was a powerhouse (see partial list below). Much of the architecture of the modern welfare state was put into place under his watch. Trump has the potential to be very effective but “way better at it” is a stretch.

LBJ’s major legislation
              • 1963: Clean Air Act of 1963[259]
              • 1963: Higher Education Facilities Act of 1963[260][261]
              • 1963: Vocational Education Act of 1963[262]
              • 1964: Civil Rights Act of 1964
              • 1964: Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964
              • 1964: Wilderness Act
              • 1964: Nurse Training Act of 1964[263]
              • 1964: Food Stamp Act of 1964
              • 1964: Economic Opportunity Act
              • 1964: Housing Act of 1964[264]
              • 1965: Higher Education Act of 1965
              • 1965: Older Americans Act
              • 1965: Coinage Act of 1965
              • 1965: Social Security Act of 1965 (Medicare and Medicaid).
              • 1965: Voting Rights Act
              • 1965: Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965
              • 1966: Animal Welfare Act of 1966
              • 1966: Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
              • 1967: Age Discrimination in Employment Act[265]
              • 1967: Public Broadcasting Act of 1967
              • 1968: Architectural Barriers Act of 1968
              • 1968: Bilingual Education Act
              • 1968: Civil Rights Act of 1968
              • 1968: Gun Control Act of 1968

• Martin says:

Yep….. and a lot of the problems we have today are because most of these foolish acts were signed into law by this clown probably through corruption.

• Pinkie says:

Again, we have gotten sidetracked.

My original post was about political effectiveness. Trump has shown it on the campaign trail.

But governing is not like running a business and there is a long history of powerful businessmen being eaten up and spit out by Washington.

Despite this I think that Trumps political skills may well stand him in good stead even in that vipers nest. Because he is willing to attack, and to be ruthless when necessary.

LBJ was the gold standard for ruthless and single-minded political persuasion, so I drew some historical parallels.

But LBJ did it in the backrooms. Trump will use the bully pulpit and it will be fun to watch.

• Jo McIntyre says:

Pinkie – that is disgusting. I lived through LBJ but was out of the country during most of that time. I hated everything he did, just didn’t realize how incredibly bad he was.

29. kinthenorthwest says:

Cruz has and is getting cremated and vetted a whole lot. This is really good because now Cruz’s flip flops and eligibility issues are being shown. People need to see Cruz for whom he really is.
    Don’t think I like the real Cruz.

30. be says:

Donald Trump, our guy!, did great on Meet The Press with Chuck Todd. couldn’t stomach the after pundits .. turned it off 🙂 Goooooooooooooo our Trump.. man of the people! Truth conquers all always!!

31. feralcatsblog says:

American citizen father
    American citizen mother
    American soil born
    Every American woman is crazy about a natural born man

• Martin says:

That’s Trump!

• USA Patriot says:

Has anyone seen the new “I am a saved Christian” Ad featuring Rubio and his family? It was so obvious that he was blatantly pandering to Iowa Christians that it makes Trump’s sincere “repentance” answer endearing.

And I am one who strongly believes that Christians need to examine their conscience and repent “frequently”, but realize that God does it differently with each individual’s makeup. Trump saying he felt “cleaned” after receiving communion is but one example. I do wish though that Trump would close his rallies with God bless America but only if he means it.

The love Trump feels at his rallies is I believe from the Holy Spirit — God too wants our old America back again.

32. ezpz says:

I caught a segment of C-Span radio yesterday. They were taking calls following a Trump rally.
    Each and every caller was for Trump! We’re talking Independents, Republicans, Democrats (who said they were switching in order to vote for Trump in the primaries).

It seemed like there was a caller to represente every single demographic including African Americans, women, and more.

• Anonymous says:

Trump would win by a landslide if it were a fair process, but it isn’t. They are skewing the polls to show Cruz with a slight lead, which they will replicate through vote fraud. Trump needs to start running ads offering a 1 million dollar reward to any and all who anonymously present evidence leading to a conviction of vote fraud. He needs to continue running these adds throughout the process.

• ezpz says:

That’s a great idea! He can do it through ads, but being as media savvy as he is, he does not need to spend the money on the ads. He can just do it straight through the media as he’s been doing thus far.

• MissV says:

Wow, that is just great.

33. sundance says:

34. ezpz says:

test – thought I posted a comment, but don’t see it.

35. Sanj says:

You can check this, but because Trump was on Fox News Sunday this morning, during the panel discussion, Chris Wallace never asked George Will a question related to Trump. I suspect he’s close to splodey head after Trump yesterday said everyone would assume George Will is stupid if he didn’t wear those tiny spectacles. Hilarious kneecap again, at least 3rd victim of Trump kill shot this week.

36. Beam Me Up says:

I just turned 59 and in the last ten years I’ve wondered where all the “good men” have gone, especially when watching odumbo try to destroy our country. I guess they have been here, just bullied into silence by PC and ugly feminists. It takes someone like Trump to realize they are there and it’s glorious seeing it change. I look at young men in their 20’s and wonder if we had to go to war, would they even know how to defend our country. The point is, it takes real men to motivate younger ones to be good. So-called alpha males like Trump must be moral, however, for women to support them. Muslims are barbarians and must be defeated.

By the way, is it me, or does it seem like Trump is the only one actually campaigning?

37. jameswlee2014 says:

There is one more, completely unreported and unremarked upon story. Donald Trump has MASSIVE black street cred. They consider him to be a gangster dude and the only one capable of lifting them out of the economic misery of the past 7 years. Trump has been the hero of rappers for the past 25 years. Trump will carry Oakland. he will carry Watts, and likely carry Harlem. Black people will not cross the street to vote for the grotesque white woman who continually belittled Obama in 2008.

• KBR says:

I hope you are right. Diamond and silk are getting death threats from what are apparently blacks. Look at their wall of shame and you will see.

38. Plain Jane says:

“– Trump Holds Massive Support Among Women…” of course, all but the most mentally ill among us prefer competent alpha males.

39. Zz4guy says:

Why is bush in 2nd place. That is unsettling

40. Pingback: The Aged P » Blog Archive » Psssst…HAVE YOU HEARD THIS? 11/01/16

41. sha44ss says:

How did carson go from 20% to 3% and Jeb from 3% to 11%? It doesn’t make sense.