Joe Biden Qualifies For First Democrat Debate – CNN October 13th…

WASHINGTON DC – Vice President Biden has already qualified for next month’s CNN debate, the network confirmed Monday.  Now all he has to do is jump in the race.

Biden and Hillary

CNN confirmed that any candidate who has averaged 1 percent in at least three credible polls would be able to participate in the debate. Since most recent polls have tested Biden and found he would have double-digit support, he meets the threshold easily.

With that main hurdle past, Biden wouldn’t even have to file official paperwork by the debate — the criteria says that a simple public declaration will suffice.

The loose criteria also allows for every declared Democratic candidate — former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), former Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) and former Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee — to take the stage on Oct. 13 in Las Vegas. (read more)

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Joe Biden, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Joe Biden Qualifies For First Democrat Debate – CNN October 13th…

1. Voltaire's Crack says:

Is anybody getting the sense that CNN is backing Biden and NBC is backing Hillary?

We see this move from CNN on the debate which helps Biden. Meanwhile, NBC filed take-down claims against anyone hosting the Hillary clips from Meet the Press while not filing DMCA wrt the Trump & Fiorina.appearances.

Battle of the Network Stars – campaign edition.

2. TwoLaine says:

I smell desperation!

3. Sal Paradise says:

Crazy lunch box, train riding, Uncle Joe…..Best thing that can happen if he joins the race.
    “Their gonna put you all back in chains……”He’ll run his mouth off the reservation..Good fodder…

4. stringy theory says:

One thing we learned from watching Biden debate Romney’s junior sidekick (Paul Ryan) is that he will lie his ass off (to paraphrase Axel Foley of Beverley hills cops) if need be. With hillary in the debate, it will be fun to see which one can tell the biggest whopper.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

So let’s see if we have the facts straight

In a TV interview recently Biden said about running for president

His heart and his passion was not in it

So does that make him a “puppet president” ???? 😎

6. NCPatrick says:

I view Biden’s run as Obama’s third (and possibly fourth) term .. Joe has been a total yes man for Obama, and he’s too old and heartbroken to make any major moves. I assume Valerie Jarrett and the rest of the crew would stay on. Cannot imagine anything worse for the country than extending the Obama horror another four years. Hillary is not electable I think, but old Joe may well be. Our national nightmare could end with election of Trump, and his candidacy has given me the first rays of hope in almost eight years. I will fight like hell to hold on to that hope!

7. czarowniczy says:

I’m betting that the debatees have their marching orders and any ones who makes Biden look like a fool…OK, a bigger fool…will find his/her slot at the trough moved farther back. If the RAT movers/shakers are switching to a candidate who doesn’t smell like slightly dead meat then they, like the Republican ones, will demand loyalty from the party trogs.
    It will be interesting to see how many people from the Hanson (I know it’s spelled wrong) School of Political Puppetry will have hands up Joe’s doctrinerrière, it’s gonna take as much work to make Joe edible as it would a 200-pound jackrabbit. I would like to see Joe get the nomination, his debating Trump, both supported by various Big Bux backerswith one (not saying who) being able to find his butt with both hands tied behind his back. That’s a debate I’d pay to see.

• smiley says:

The Slo-Jo Fizz

Trump wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face.
      who could ?
      Biden can’t either.
      like debating Milton Berle.

• czarowniczy says:

Oh I can see Uncle Milty givin’ you the finger from the great beyond. Can’t tell why he’d be more PO’d, your doubting his ability to carry a line or your pairing him with Biden…

• smiley says:

remember..The Merry Texaco-men ?

we’re the merry Texaco-men !
          tonight we may be showmen !
          tomorrow we’ll be servicing your…cars !

omg

• czarowniczy says:

I can actually remember the Texaco guys coming out to the car, checking under the hood, the tire pressure, cleaning the windows and pumping the gas. Try to find that now.

• smiley says:

(don’t get serious)

our show is very powerful !
              we’ll WOW you with an hour full
              of howling from a shower full
              of stars !

you can always trust your car
              to the man who wears the star !

• Doodahdaze says:

Hey. My best friends dad owned a Texaco station in the 50’s. We would go and work for free pumping gas and washing the windows. Plus checking the oil and water.

• czarowniczy says:

My BF’s Dad owned a movie theater – with AC! Sorry, Trumps (thought I’d get in on that craze early) workin’ a station on a hot Florida Saturday….

• Spar Harmon says:

Go to Oregon! It starts as soon as you cross dat state’s line! hoo boy

• czarowniczy says:

Many moons ago I used to drive one of our Army trucks up to Ft Lewis in Wash State and we had to go through Oregon. When we drove the big fuel tanker to set up fueling stops for the convoy we’d get warnings from the civilian truckers on the CB to be very careful as Oregon HP didn’t like tankers or the military and we were batting two-for-two there. Yeah, not a happy state for me.

• Spar Harmon says:

Well I was referring to the recent fact that Oregon was the one place in the country where you don’t pump your own gas. Or wash your windows, Or check your oil when you fuel up. If you find yourself unemployed, they check to see if there is a service station near you with an opening before issuing you any unemployment bennies…
                  I about lost my teeth when we first stopped for gas In Oregon on our first search trip for a retirement location on the Oregon coast. “Stop, Stop! you cain’t pump urown here!” the young man screamed emerging from the country café/convenience sto’.

• czarowniczy says:

Oh WOW! I have had ghas station attendants bark at me in several states when I noticed there were no gadgets on the nozzles to allow unattended fueling and I used my gas cap for a prop. Seems these states have something about ‘unattended’ fueling risking a spill that would cause global climate change over the edge. I sort of avoid Oregon anyway – a point I and many Oregonians are very happy with.
                  I’m wondering which Left Coast state will start demanding that diners at Mexican restaurants wear carbon-filtered undies for a set time after eating.

• czarowniczy says:

How about pairing Biden with Soupy Sales!?!?!?!? Lead-off question could be: “Gentlemen, what’s the difference between Marilyn Monroe and a submarine?” Bzzzzzzz…”Soupy?”

• jackphatz says:

Milton Berle vs Sam Kinison!

• yohio says:

Trump Rodney (Thornton melon) against Milton berle with trump always saying I get no respect.

• Southern Son says:

Czar, in case you didn’t know, DT “is” his big bucks backer. That’s why we are on board. Satan sucks n progs blow. ANTIsoros all the way.

8. Mr. Izz says:

So… if, for example, Michael Jordan suggested he was going to run for President, and he got 2% of people interested, could he be in the debate? A lot of people want Elizabeth Warren to run too, correct? Have they been asking about her in these polls? I bet she has more than 1% in three credible polls. (Credible polls? Can’t stop laughing! That’s the qualifier? lol)

Does anyone else think this is nonsense? How can you be in a credible poll if you haven’t even declared you’re running? The polls could ask about Johnny Depp, and if he got more than 1%, he could be invited?

I mean, I’m all for the “anyone but Hillary” mentality, but this is Twilight Zone stuff to me.

9. Ellie says:

This is playing out like a very cheezy, bad movie.

10. springstreet says:

Biden and Obama will be the Democratic ticket … and Michelle will be Senator (from a state to be named later). They won’t go away.

11. goodoldboy66 says:

Joe needs to take the gas pipe.

12. keebler AC says:

There’s no “Run, Joe, Run” grassroots campaign? Just Obama and his entitlement entourage the likes of Val Jar and water-carrying media pushing and propping ol’ Joe up to run for Prez. Talk about low energy candidate!

As for Clinton, she’s in no physical shape to be president either.

One doesn’t even get up to run for president. The other gives a no-one-there pep talk to a roomful of inanimate bicycles. And these two are the highest bidders for the President of USA? It’s inane. Meanwhile, Bernie is a hunched-over raisin talking into a microphone giving away freebies and slag bags which don’t belong to him. How is this supposed to match Putin and boost the American economy when they need a jump-start themselves every day just to get up in the morning? Unreal.