Alternate headline:  Democrat Presidential Candidate Martin O’Malley Requests Entry Visas Allowing ISIS Terrorists Into U.S.A.

isis and immigration

It shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that reports are surfacing that ISIS terrorists are embedded within the “Mid-East Refugees”.  It should not surprise us, because the Islamic State specifically said they were going to do it.

After all, President Obama and Hillary Clinton positioned the U.S. Air force as a military wing on behalf of (al-Qaeda) ISIS in 2010 and 2011.  The U.S. carried out numerous airstrikes specifically to benefit ISIS (al-Qaeda) in Libya and Syria.

Western Media / Libyan Propaganda (Disturbing Video Refutes State Dept)

Obama/Clinton even gave ISIS (al-Qaeda) surface to air missiles to use against our own helicopters in various fields of combat.  Then, after we destroyed al-Qaeda/ISIS’s nemesis Mouamar Gaddaffi, we opened the worlds largest weapons flea-market for ISIS to rummage through Gaddaffi’s stockpiles and dispatch them to various conflicts.

So is it really surprising to see U.S. policy now to be one of helping to facilitate the spread of radical Jihadists – amid the current Mid-East immigration crisis?….

…..After all, it’s for the children.

MuslimBrotherhood2The Benghazi Brief

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Iran, Iraq, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Syria, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

106 Responses to Reports: Last Year’s ISIS Terrorists are This Year’s Mid-East Refugees – Planes, Trains, and Automobiles…

1. JAS says:

Lock ‘n Load!

2. Doodahdaze says:

The Iran Deal gives Obama the green light to do what he most wants to do. Attack Israel.

3. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Letting all the Muslims in is the biggest mistake we have ever made and will likely lead to the end of Western Civilization. Why haven’t any Muslim countries taken them in? Maybe this is civilization Jihad as developed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

4. Aslan's Girl says:

I put this on the other thread, but even the Daily Mail knew of this in February:

ISIS said they would flood Europe with 500,000 migrants as a “psychological bomb”. It mentions Libya, too, of course.

Does Europe KNOW?! Hungary seems to be the only ones wise to this. But, Germany must know? England must know? How can they not?

I guess we’ll be getting a lot more train shootings and bombings. France will wish they had three American off-duty military members in every car!
    More Jewish delis in France with hostage crises. More bombings in Piccadilly Square.

Europe has the ability to stop this invasion, but they are welcoming their new Jihadi Overlords with open arms.

America is, as always, the last hope of the world. And we are stuck with a Jihadi as potus for 500 more days…

• Sharon says:

And we are stuck with a Jihadi as potus…

Seriously? Unless you have specific evidence/resources to assert that, it’s nothing more than some pretty serious namecalling.

Add: The owner and moderators of this site have experienced serious pressures from those would like to see our influence diminished and the site shut down. Please think before you post.

• s.c. says:

Really does Sundance or other mods feel that way? Then let him say so. I’ve never seen them that sensitive or restrictive about what people post on this site…

• stella says:

I’m a mod, and I agree with Sharon. We have been running this blog for almost five years. We are all for one and one for all, so asking Sundance to override what one of us says is a losing game.

This is our private blog. We will moderate as we see fit. Deal with it.

• WeeWeed says:

Yes, we do.

• Menagerie says:

You may count this as vote number three on Sharon’s side. You really do not have to post here. No one is forcing you to stay if you feel you are being censored. Find a blog with fewer restrictions more to your liking. This one is ours, and it isn’t run by vote of those who comment, but by the best judgement of those who actually write and moderate it.

• lovely says:

Instead of being busy taking offense at Sharon telling you to not post opinion as fact you should simply not post opinion as fact.

Read again what Sharon wrote. There are forces that would like to shut down The TreeHouse. Those forces are without a doubt reading here daily looking for opinion posted as fact, they are undoubtedly keeping a score card of the most extreme statements to use against the Treehouse. I myself have seen some ugly things posted here before the mods could delete them. They do what they can but I am sure it is a nearly impossible task with the volume of posts that post immediately, posts that end up in spam, folks whining about posts ending up in spam or moderation, (Hell I am just a peanut in the gallery and the whiners bother me), not to mention that the mods and Sundance create and engage in the threads so they are busy.

Sharon’s warning should have been very sobering rather than a statement that needed to scoffed at.

Wake up, grow up and post responsibly. Perhaps we cannot control our thoughts but we can as adults certainly control our words.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Winston Churchill

• Les says:

I can control my words a good half of the time. Seventy percent if I’m in a church. All the time if a cop is standing by my car window.

I think maybe the mods need to have cop avatars. That would help me.

• stella says:

That’s funny.

• lovely says:

“If I’m in church”

That has brought back a funny memory. When I was a child our family attended a small Protestant church. There was a clock on the front of where the balcony seating was and there was seating underneath the clock. One woman, seated on the ground floor would sometimes yawn very loudly and lean over the people in the pew in front of her to get a view of the clock.

Even as a young child I was as embarrassed for her as I was amused by her. She was also an ungracious person, the church was made up of poor, middle class and wealthy people, when she married she sent thank you cards to people who she thought had not given her enough which read “Thank you so much for your generous gift”.

My dad is and was a kind man, when we heard about her “thank you notes” he said “When we ask to forgive it is not only peoples actions it is also their ignorances which we must forgive.”

• chiavarm says:

“The owner and moderators of this site have experienced serious pressures from those would like to see our influence diminished and the site shut down. Please think before you post.”

That is scarier that the possibility of a ISIS fighter!

Our 1st amendment right is not protected.

• stella says:

On a private blog, your “first amendment rights” do not apply. They only apply to your right to speak without interference from the government. If this “scares” you, perhaps you need to revisit the Constitution.

• chiavarm says:

I think you misunderstood my comment or that I was not clear. What is scary is that there are people monitoring this blog and are threatening to shut you down based on someone’s comment on said blog.

If those monitors(the ones threatening) are Govt officials then that is indeed a 1st amendment violation.

• chiavarm says:

btw: In that context, “our” was including you, the rest of the community and I. I think it is sad that you and Sharon would lose this blog over that benign statement.

• Aslan's Girl says:

This doesn’t even deserve a response. There is so much evidence it’s staggering. But, whatevs.

• William says:

How is it possible to have any evidence on the fraud when everything about him is under lock and key? Can’t see his education history; can’t see his passport history; never mind where he was actually born; suspicious birth certificate; and on. He is a man without a trail. As a result, people have to go on hunches and suspicions. That’s all there is.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Also Obama’s people were the King of Whitewashing in 2008. I could not believe how quickly so much Internet information disappeared almost over night in 2008. Some I saw prior to it disappearing (Black Panthers & Wright’s Church). & then there were the ones I just knew was true because of the clips some managed to keep, &/or people who I trusted.

• glk26 says:

Are you being threatened by someone. It is obvious to all who can read what has been going on and the intent of this administration to allow it to happen and the Muslim brotherhood written all over it. Is the truth what (they) are scared of. If we can’t say it here. WHERE ELSE?

• chiavarm says:

I think the answer is: Be creative instead of inflammatory.

• stella says:

Sundance and his group of merry makers are trying to make a difference by telling the truth about things that matter, while maintaining a low profile. There are some people who seem to like to be public martyrs. I know of a couple of blog owners who are like that. One of them lost a business and home over it. Didn’t accomplish much, except to cause pain to the initiator.

• Why do you need to say it? If you don’t say it, will your head explode? Sometimes it makes more sense to do things, quietly and in a measured manner, rather than ranting and raving and tilting at windmills.

Note that even I have not been commenting much, of late. Just reading and absorbing.

Not necessarily out of fear OF the moderators here, or OF Sundance — but more out of fear FOR them, based upon a healthy respect for, and love of them.

Anything I can add to important topics is just me in the “peanut gallery”.

The less I say, the more I just read and think, the less “nutty” our gallery looks.

• Aslan's Girl says:

If Sharon’s second paragraph had been the first, I would’ve understood a lot better where she was coming from. But the first paragraph was snarky in tone toward me (“Seriously?” = snark) and came off as an attack on me (“petty”) and a defense of O, thus my defensive reaction. Sharon was rather snarky toward lilbirdee a couple of weeks ago causing lilbirdee to say she wanted to quit the blog (and then stella piled on insulting lilbirdee). Corrections of commenters here don’t need to be snarky, they can be respectful.
        As for “whatevs” I wasn’t being childish, I was saying “ok, whatever you say”, as in I “get it”.

• stella says:

Deal with it, and stop complaining. Why don’t you just say, “ok, whatever you say”, and leave it at that. I’m not interested in your critique of our comment moderation.

• Add: The owner and moderators of this site have experienced serious pressures from those would like to see our influence diminished and the site shut down.

Unless you have specific evidence/resources to assert that, it’s nothing more than some pretty serious concern trolling.

• stella says:

Since Sharon is a moderator, and in a position to know, and she is backed up by Menagerie, WeeWeed, and me – all of us mods for almost five years (since day one here, and at a previous blog), why would you say that is the assertion of a concern troll? By the way, we don’t owe you any specific evidence or anything else to assert that. If you have been around for a couple of years, you will know that we have been threatened in the past, and that Sundance’s property was attacked, including setting his car on fire.

Do you have anything to add that isn’t insulting?

• Sandra says:

I personally didn’t think the Jihadi comment was any worse than a million other things people write here. But the moderators have the power and I do respect that. If my posts are deleted, edited, or I get a rap on the knuckles, I’m not offended. They run the site, I don’t, and I know they work so hard. I hope you don’t leave, Aslan’s Girl, I enjoy your comments.

• Me too – I always enjoy her comments.

We need our calm and thoughtful Ben Franklins, but we also need our fiery Patrick Henrys. I tend to go back and forth – sometimes in the same day.

As for the site coming under pressures, I will say this. Long ago, I made a decision that no amount of harm to those around me, including those I love, would make me knuckle under to evil. And those who would try to take away our free speech, do so for an evil cause. I’ll never shut up, because that’s when evil wins.

If they want to shut me up, it’s like writing the Q.E.D. for me. Please. Bring it. Prove me right.

And one last point. I do believe there are impacts on the people running this site. I’ve detected dramatically increased perimeter intrusions in my own areas of responsibility. Things ARE heating up.

• stella says:

Calling the President of the USA a Jihadi, which is a nice insult but not substantiated in fact, is hardly something to put yourself and those you love in jeopardy over. There are bigger fish to fry, and childish ranting and taunting, which could be considered free speech, simply serves as an attention getter, and accomplishes nothing.

The speech of the “Black Lives Matter” folks is protected too, and I don’t admire them what they have to say either.

• Sandra says:

Whatever you do to protect this web site, I appreciate it. There are many days now when I don’t know what I would do if this site didn’t exist. This is my oasis of sanity. Thank you for all of your hard work, sincerely.

5. Doodahdaze says:

The RINO traitors and FOX are all in to bring in the Muzz Militia.

• Kathy says:

Will they not be the first to loose by doing this?

• Doodahdaze says:

Ahhh Dunno. But it seems to be a Bi-Uniparty push for some reason. I can not figger out why.

• No – they won’t. Not outside of their operational parameters. This is why it is CRITICAL that all Treepers thoroughly read Sundance’s next post, about the Fabians. Once their agenda is clear, you can pretty much calculate how many eggshells they are willing to break.

This migration is presumably – as sundance says – like the “surge of children” at the Southern border. I see these as cover events which have three levels – the giant fake number – the still worrisome real number – and the small number of hardcore operatives who are shifted into place in the process.

They want crowd-influencing events. Once you understand that, all becomes clear. Including much that should not be said publicly. Don’t worry – read up on the Fabians. A wink and a nod is all you need to communicate with those who are aware, after that.

• 7delta says:

I agree, Tyrannocankles, about the Fabian post. I’ve read up on them in the past and Sundance’s post is an informative overview that really helps lay out the important facts.

I also recommend people get informed about Islam. I don’t think most Westerners truly understand the duality of Islam or the way they see the world or us, the kufar, the non-believer. In the Islamic world, there is only them v. us. The only defining characteristic needed to be a kufar is that you don’t believe Mohammed was Allah’s prophet. Without that belief, you are not Muslim, even if you believe the Koran, therefore you are kufar and the enemy.

We sure aren’t learning anything truthful about Islam from the media, in schools or from the political suck-ups. From Islam’s point of view they’re dhimmis or, at least, in a quasi state of dhimmitude, since they are submitting to a disinformation cultural jihad by either accepting money (a form of economic jihad), or they’re fearful about speaking the truth. Saudi Arabia has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into DC, the educational system and into the Muslim community. They build gigantic mosques for memberships of a hundred or fewer. That’s pretty optimistic, I’d say, that the numbers will increased substantially soon.

As Sun Zu said, “Know your enemy.” Islam knows us much better than we know them. It’s time to turn the tables and know them better than they know us. Knowledge is power. Read all three of their manuals, the Koran, the Hadith and the Surrah (Sira). Just reading the Koran doesn’t tell you what Islam really is. You need the trilogy. I’m far from an expert on Islam, but I don’t think you need to be able to quote suras to understand the fundamentals. The easiest fundamental to grasp, I think, is that ISIS is Islam, straight from Islam’s how-to manuals. They are doing what Mohammed did and since Mohammed is considered the ideal man and its obligatory for all Muslims to model after him, ISIS is Islam on display.

I know the #1 language spoken by refugees is Arabic, but I have recently heard from a reliable source, but I have not confirmed the data yet, so please keep that in mind, that new data shows that the #1 language spoken by illegal aliens is also Arabic. Until I can get more info, I’d guess that means there are much larger numbers entering over borders than the public knows and that the State Dept. is handing out visas like candy, which the visitors overstay. 40% of all illegals are visas overstays. The known number of Muslims has doubled over the last few years. It’s set to double again in the next couple years, if we continue as we are. Combine all those numbers, then imagine such a number of illegal entrants that can replace Spanish with Arabic and we’re in deep, deep trouble.

6. glk26 says:

That’s all you can do. Secure your home, stock up on food, fuel, and water, keep those you love informed and as close as possible, and when the SHTF hunker down and pray for the rest.

7. Janie M. says:

Yes! The top 2 side-by-side photos are the ones I had mentioned earlier in today’s open thread. Thank you, SD.

• Yes – that is a complete eye-opener. There are people who want this, and they are in high places.

But look at the number in America who are turning away from the Uniparty. Today’s “Insiders” on Fox was awesome. Those guys see that there is a huge turning away from “control” by the electorate. However, remember – most people in the Soviet Union didn’t like their government, either. That government had no intention of changing, or of leaving.

Interesting times.

8. John says:

If Countries think these cowards are coming to play tiddly-winks, they’re in for a truly shocking surprise. Gear up, & be ready people. It ain’t gonna be pretty.

9. TwoLaine says:

The FBI Director said he’s already tracking them in 50 states and losing track. That means The Oh? has only 7 states left to fill.

​FBI chief: ISIS bigger threat to U.S. than al Qaeda
    July 23, 2015, 8:49 AM

I repeat my earlier response to this RIDICULOUSLY STUPID & REQUEST:

NO, NO, NO & H3LL NO!

10. zombietimeshare says:

“Alternate headline: Democrat Presidential Candidate Martin O’Malley Requests Entry Visas Allowing ISIS Terrorists Into U.S.A.”

No problem. Send them all to Baltimore.

11. Mentalist says:

Its amazing how quickly some people have forgotten about 9/11 and the role Islamist terrorists living in Hamburg, Germany played in the attacks. And it appears that the German government (as well as the EU) has learned nothing.

• truthseekerr says:

yea shocked Germany has let people in. That pic was brilliant. I have not seen a dead body in a pic on the news in a long time, especially a child. Isn’t that illegal? I was blown away with grief but starting to wake up now….

12. glk26 says:

I am amused, actually sad, at how clueless most people are at what is going on, and the danger we are in with these so called refugees coming across our supossed border, and the thousand of supossed refugees we are bringing in from Syria and Yemen and other muslim countries. We know it is the goal of most muslims to migrate to christian countries and instill sharia law once they have out numbered us in a community, town, or state. It is already happening. Now it is only a matter of time and it’s going to get worse. Thank you OBAMA you have succeeded in your goal.

13. Dixie says:

Please click on Sundance’s link “reports are surfacing” under the picture above and read the comments!

• Thank you. Most important link I’ve clicked on in years.

I have no words for those who support this. They are null to me. Gears in the Devil’s engine of destruction.

• Sandra says:

The scar!

• Whoever gave him that scar, may have inadvertently saved millions of lives.

The knowledge that the people we are up against will engage in such deceptions is totally liberating. Now, all the “internet photo-bombs” that plagued Sandy Hook make loads of sense, to say nothing of the weird federal control and the secrecy. These people are completely OK with blatant lies and deceptions to promote their agenda. Hillary isn’t unusual. Lies about videos isn’t wrong to these people. This is normal stuff. I have no idea why they’re letting the FBI go after Hillary – there has to be far more to the plot. But we are basically up against people who are creating the conditions for more terrorist incidents.

It’s completely mad to the People. Maybe this is what it felt like under George III.

14. bc3b says:

Whenever you see images/videos of refugees in Europe, it appears that 90% are men between the ages of 15 and 35.

• Doodahdaze says:

This is true. They look like ISIS to me. 100,000 ISIS militia inside the USA will not bode well for 2016.

• I can’t believe that Kasich is saying we have to up our importation of Muslims in response to this, ’cause that sure sounds like what he said. He tried to have it both ways – he said it was Europe’s problem, but that we have to “do more”. I sure hope that “doing more” doesn’t include welcoming Mr. ISIS with the AK.

15. Meyer says:

Sound familiar? ” . . . Muslim Lives Matter demonstration [in England] can be seem chanting “Who’s Streets? Our streets!” and “Enough is enough; Muslim Live Matter!”

16. They bragged they’d take the wh.

17. georgiafl says:

Elderly holocaust survivors were attacked in the Netherlands by Middle Eastern looking Jew haters:
    “Samuel (87) and Diana (86) Blug, two elderly Holocaust survivors, fell victim to a vicious and violent anti-Semitic attack at their home in Holland a month ago.

According to a Yedioth Ahronoth report on Sunday, the couple were only able to come forward now and recount what happened to them.

The Blugs say two men, who looked to be of Moroccan descent, knocked on the door to their apartment, claiming to be the police and demanding entrance.

As soon as Samuel opened the door, the nightmare began. Two men dressed in black barged into the apartment and started severely beating the couple.

The assailants threw the couple on the floor, kicked them repeatedly and shouted: “Dirty Jews – from now on your property is ours.”

After tying up the badly injured couple, the thieves ripped Diana’s jewelry off her body. At gunpoint, they forced the couple to tell them where the rest of the valuables in the apartment were located.

Samuel was blinded in the assault and suffered a broken femur. Both he and Diana, who were living independently before the attack, are now confined to wheelchairs at a rehabilitation center in Amsterdam.”

Islamists have made Europe uncivilized, chaotic and extremely dangerous in just a few years.

This is what O’Malley wants to import to the USA.

18. glk26 says:

I would be happy to bring in women and children who are the real victims in these muslim crimes. But, when the percentage of men to women to children is 8 men to 1 female or child, I see a jihadi invasion, just as ISIS said it would do. The one thing we have unfortunately learned is if ISIS says it, they mean it.

19. glk26 says:

Oh, and by the way I believe Obama is sympathetic to the muslim brotherhood.

20. Doodahdaze says:

Asylum is a guaranteed path to the democrat voting boot. The RINO do not seem to care a whit about that, and are joining in the call. We has been had by the shills.

• truthseekerr says:

Yep they are coming. It’s a matter of time. They are going to have to deal with BLM and the homosexuals though!

• JeremyR says:

The #BLM crowd would eat them alive. Natural selection has honed them into a vicious evil mob. The homos would be well advised to disguise themselves as sheep or goats and learn to bleat rather then moan.

21. czarowniczy says:

Hey! The Pope today went and ordered the churches, monasteries, convents, any Church facilities, to open their doors to the North African refugees – can we do any less? He’ll be discussing that, I’m sure, with his ideological bro when he comes here.
    Sigh, we could take a load of the Syrian refugees in Mississippi but they’ll have missed this weekend’s ‘2nd Amendment Tax Free Weekend’ where you can buy guns, ammo and associated goodies free of state tax. I guess they could talk with their Moslem-Lite benefactor and he could see if the ATF Guns for Thugs program can float them some gats till the welfare checks start, ATF should have some spare supplies in a desk drawer somewhere.
    But what the hey, hasn’t the High UN Commish, the folks at State and the WH assured us that these refugees will be vetted – by the UN, USIS or OPM, what’s to worry?

22. czarowniczy says:

“Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.” Hey, mine too – may all your wishes come true.

• czarowniczy says:

“Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.” Whoever composed that might want to go back and mull over the grammar post we had a bit earlier – see what happens when you stop having English comprehension tests for new citizens.

23. Amy says:

Supposedly this guy is a good guy? http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-rebel-leader-seeks-europe-fleeing-govt-jihadis-163636165.html Laith Al Saleh is his name, a Syrian Rebel leader.

However, it’s still happening.. #isis is still coming as refugees.

• Everybody is lying to us. I would not be surprised if he spent some “balaklava time” with Daesh. I think we’ll be able to judge them by their fruits, soon enough. But I would just assume that, as a whole, these folks will prove to be as much trouble as Chechens have been for Russians, if not more. The one-finger salutes in the videos, and the Islamist responses to Red Cross offerings, or even “non-halal” offerings from proggie groups, do not bode well that these are being assimilatable Muslims.

24. jeff says:

The third terrorist- Jayna Davis

25. jeff says:

That would be the book “The Third Terrorist” about the OK City Bombing by Jayna Davis.

26. archer52 says:

There are two conclusions here, either can live with the other if they are both true. But, my current theory is we are seeing the end result of two principles we all know to be true: 1. unintended consequences. 2. If the person is from Haaarvard and says they have a good idea- RUN!

In essence, all of this can be contributed to a few things; Obama’s and his ilk’s ego- They wanted to be the ones to show the world how to properly overthrow a dictatorship and not get AMERICANS killed unlike GWB- the unenlightened cretin he is. And, the arrogance of the enlightened elites in the world thinking they have a plan. But whose arrogance blinds them to the reality that their plan was flawed.

Simply put, GWB knew he needed to stay awhile in Iraq and Afghanistan, but did not realize the level of subterranean chaos that existed in this part of the world held down by brutal dictators. The dictators did- which is why they were brutal. In a way, it is like a bunch of NY dog show people, used to handling poodles, trying to train a bunch of mangy, rabid wild wolves. GWB learned his lesson. Obama did not. Or would not.

Now maybe he wants chaos, but his EU allies did not want this to happen to Europe, it is a continent killing event. The same continent they live on and make billions from. So, it makes no sense. What is happening is the combination of the failure to see past their own arrogance and elitist propaganda and the principle of unintended consequences.

The fact the elites are trapped in this amuses me, just as watching a yuppie pull the trigger on a S&W 500 pistol while holding it with just one hand and trying to selfie themselves in the process would tickle me no end.

The Eastern Europeans, the ones whose ancestors fought the last Crusade to a standstill, want no part of this. They are not the insulated elites and know better. The Arabs in the Middle East are happy to get rid of the vermin just as the Mexicans are happy to get rid of the pesky non performing under class.

The fact our arrogant and blind leaders are willing to double down on their mistake rather than accept their error and correct it with humility is a dangerous thing- as they think they can solve it by importing terrorism here as an act of kindness. We should react the way the Eastern Europeans do, and say “oh well” and kick everyone back into that God forsaken sandbox. Arm them and let the survivors build up what we destroyed.

As they say in the great state of Alabama- “Sorry, that one’s on me!”

27. smarty says:

I felt Trump’s remarks when asked about what is happening rather ambiguous. This is one thing that gets me upset.