Reading the Associated Press report of Hillary Clinton in Des Moines today you might think she outlined a policy speech on alternate energy to an interested Iowa audience.

Here’s the AP report:

(Via AP) Hillary Rodham Clinton is detailing new energy proposals in Iowa to address climate change. She calls global warming one of the “most urgent threats of our time.”

But she’s still not taking a position on the Keystone XL oil pipeline.

The Democratic presidential contender is proposing that every home in the United States be powered by renewable sources by 2027. Her plan calls for installation of 500 million solar panels over four years.

Clinton laid out clean-energy ideas during a tour of a regional bus station in Des Moines, Iowa, on Monday.

When asked about the Keystone XL oil pipeline opposed by environmental activists, she would not comment except to say she wants a State Department review of the project to run its course.  (link)

But what the media didn’t report, is the room for her speech was devoid of actual supporters, or the public, or, well, people.

It was a campaign policy speech given to a room filled with nothing but bicycles.

Weird.

bike 1

bike 2

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, energy, Environmentalism, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

117 Responses to “That’s Creepy Weird” – Hillary Clinton Gives Climate Policy Speech In Empty Room With No Audience…

1. tappin52 says:

Who the heck would actually set this oddball situation up? And why on earth would she agree to do this? She had to know that it would be reported. Actually, I’m kind of glad that she went along with this nonsense. She looks ridiculous.

• John Galt says:

I think Hillary is mentally compromised to the point that she can’t answer questions, hence the isolation.

Hillary might be a computer generated hologram before the election.

• Jersey Beach says:

AI is on the rise, maybe Hillary Clinton is no longer able to articulate herself. Everything involving things with her are creepy and can twist one’s mind into a pretzel trying to follow the logic behind everything that is Hillary.

• archer52 says:

That was it! I was thinking I saw this somewhere.

BTW if Hillary looked like Simone I am afraid I would vote for her. Buuuttt.. lucky for me she looks far more like Al Pacino.

So safe.

• sundance says:

Here’s the way the MSM broadcast:

Note the question, the obfuscation, the necessary focus (continual glancing to) the talking points:

• John Galt says:

Bobblehead can barely read a scripted dodge to a scripted question. Trump should demand release of her medical records.

• smiley says:

is she drunk ?

• sundance says:

I’m sticking by my initial thoughts. Moderate Stroke in October of ’12

• Monroe says:

I’m tending to strongly agree. In the past, I was a die hard supporter and have watched numerous debates/interviews, attended rallies, and spoke with her in person. She usually has her talking points well rehearsed with little to no need for notes. Hillary has always prided herself on that point. I’ve seen her handle snarky reporters and protestors with some great one liners.

This train is off the track, Without seeing some casual conversation, I can’ get a better assessment but there is something neurologically amiss.

• realitycheck says:

Sd : I have a close friend who is a top opthamologist and he has been saying the same thing since he saw the glasses she first wore after “the accident”

• czarowniczy says:

She had a stroke? I thought Vince Foster was dead!!!!

• czarowniczy says:

Only half kidding here, some candidates who’re really pressed for time will record a position piece when/if the things all come together, an audience isn’t necessary as they and the cheer/clap track can be added later. If they need a video or clips they have the raw footage on hand – who knows or cares. Need some canned stuff to show the drones in East Moses, no sweat as they have it on hand. Need some space filler on a website showing the candidate’s deep concern and feeling for (fill in the blank) – no sweat, it’s in the can. Just part of the process of selling compost to Esquimouxz.

• Fantasia says:

Sundance,

I Agree with you and Stella. I feel the constant head/eye movement, nodding, side to side glancing, is to hide what is known as nystagmus.

There are several types of nystagmus, one can be side to side, one can be up and down beat. You can have fast or slow beat nystagmus. I feel she may well have this disorder after a bleed (hemorrhagic stroke), and is one of the reasons for her isolating herself. (Remember the thick glasses? Those were what is called “prism glasses”, see the link below.)

Nystagmus is also not necessarily constant, and a person can sense when it is about to begin, though it is not controllable. She well may have spent quite a great deal of time with a therapist, much as a stutterer does, to find coordinating movements and distracting hand gestures in an attempt to hide the disorder.

To truly determine if this is the case, one would have to closely observe her, over multiple times, settings, etc., to see if they detect any signs of this. She is very careful, as you can tell, and does appear to be attempting to cover something.

Comparing her gesticulations and overall patterns of talking and behavior, she has had definitive, recent, changes. I think most would agree.

I suffer from fast beat, side to side nystagmus due to (benign) skull based tumors, and no one has ever noticed it. It accompanies a loss of balance, dizziness, and sometimes falling, or tilting to the affected side from sudden head movement or looking up. It is easy to hide, and easier for me to cope with bouts, simply by looking down. If I do look up during a bout, I have double vision, or severely blurred vision.

As I said, no one has ever noticed, except my doctor. Then again, I am not the center of attention in televised speeches and interviews, either.

• Millwright says:

I’m inclined to agree with your assessment SD ! And, if experience with my MIL and mother, ( both suffered cerebral events), are valid trend indicators, Ms. Clinton’s cerebral functioning level is slowly deteriorating. I’ve also noted changes in posture and her walk, but don’t know: 1) if my assessment is correct, 2) how it relates to your “stroke” analysis. Our oldest – an EMT- always notes his mother’s posture and gait on his regular visits.

On another level, from my personal experiences, I’d also ascribe Ms. Clinton’s secretive and recalcitrant behaviors to questions regarding her Sec. State tenure as further evidence of the validity of your surmise, SD !

• stella says:

The head bobbing and wandering gaze are strange.

• bofh says:

At 0:37 “evidenced base process”. Odd transposition – should be “evidence based”. Organic damage?

• TheLastDemocrat says:

she says “I put together a thorough, deliberative, evidence base process…”
            that should be “deliberate, evidence-based process…”

• smiley says:

honestly….something’s wrong with her.
          have been noticing it over the past few months.
          early Parkinson’s maybe ?
          snark aside, something’s not quite right there.

• Jersey Beach says:

Her health had declined, whatever it is, I don’t think she’ll be fit for Presidency. Maybe they’re hoping a 3rd term for Bill? Just thinking outside the box.

• edwatts1969 says:

If she is answering a question asked by an individual, logic, good sense, and courtesy all say that she should be looking at the poser of the question as she gives the [non] answer. If I asked someone a question and s/he looked around the room like that, I would grab his/her chin, turn the face toward mine, and say, “Please, look at me while you are answering. Thank you.” If that head continued turning and bobbing like Hillary’s does here, I would call for an ambulance. (You can interpret that any way you want.)

• auscitizenmom says:

EVERYTHING she is doing makes her look ridiculous.

2. kinthenorthwest says:

Just when I don’t think she can surprise or shock me, Hillary does it again😮😮😮

3. Elspeth says:

No accident that it’s bikes. They are trying to get us out of our cars and riding bikes to work, like they do in southern China. This is all part of Agenda 21 and restricting our movement.

• Yeah,but the bikes she wants us to ride won’t have seats… just the stems that normally support ’em.

• Sandra says:

She is also making a lame appeal to the Gen Y crowd. They are heavily into the bike thing and want bike lanes and bike stations ….even if they don’t ride bikes themselves. It would be more impressive if she rode in on a bike.

• edwatts1969 says:

Only if it was a Harley FLSTSB or something similar.

• TeddyOn20th says:

Hey, I love bicycling and wish there were more infrastructure for it. The total takeover of the USA by the automobile industry since WWII might not be a problem for you now, if you have a car, but what happens when you’re old and no longer have the eyesight to drive? You become a second-class citizen. And if you’re born with bad eyesight, you’re born a second-class citizen, because so much of American life — and this goes double if you don’t want to live in a Democrat-dominated state — depends on access to automobiles.

We should all be supporting non-automobile infrastructure. If you’re not now, you will when you get old.

• realitycheck says:

She must have wanted to make sure Kerry din’t show up?

4. FTA:

Her plan calls for installation of 500 million solar panels over four years.

I suspect this means that Bill and Hillary have managed to use their foundation funds to corner the solar panel market, or at least acquired exclusive patent rights on some key technology or necessary component.

Stock Tip: If Hillary gets elected, Solar Panel stocks are a sure bet…

• John Galt says:

China has the solar panel mfg locked up. Hillary probably gets a commission on solar panel sales from China.

• bertdilbert says:

Yeah but everyone with a solar panel is going to have to subsidies people without, just wait for solar equality distribution…

• Millwright says:

Seems fair BD ! Right now all of us without are subsidizing those with ! Along with “solar farms” and all the other greenie BS assaulting my budget ! It’s not that I object to their objectives so much as their methods. Like children and dogs, for them everything has to be ‘now’ ! Well, I’ve more than a surfeit of “now” ! Adults achieve their objectives with long-term planning and applying cost-benefit analysis to ways to meet those objectives most efficiently.

IOW, I’d a damn sight rather we remediate a hundred superfund sites to 80% than one to 95% if that’s what current technology permits ! We jumped headfirst into “wind energy” but no one has ever done a serious environmental impact study on the effects wind farms have on weather, perhaps climate, and most certainly on the biosphere. We have the ability to re-use the tens of thousands of tons of ‘spent fuel’ (currently residing in poorly-secured storage pools) to fuel thousands of fail-safe power plants with a physical and environmental footprint so small they can be sited around major urban areas with no more environmental impact than malls and office complexes; perhaps less. IOW, we have the technology, industrial base and resources to make abundant energy cheap – environmentally and economically – which is the key to a prosperous society.

• booger71 says:

She forgot to mention that if you actually live in a part of the U.S that makes somewhat sense to have solar panels, it also takes a large bank of deep cycle batteries to store the electricity. But even then, those panels will just supply a fraction of your needs.

• Monroe says:

She only mentions the “installation” of solar panels. Hillary never said they would be functional. The Dallas VA has a roof of solar panels that have never been and never plan to be operational.

Now for the next round of “Parse the Word”…..

• Millwright says:

And batteries come with their own “environmental costs” as well booger ! BTDTGTTS ! Once wanted to put an undershot water wheel in the stream next to my parents’ house and generate DC, run the output into submarine storage batteries and drain off AC thru an inverter. I swear bureaucrats sprang out of the ground !

• Hal Aluya says:

The bicycle theme is important because the conservative dissidents she will order to reeducation camps will be peddling them to generate power for the statist elites.

• But, but, but…What about all the Trees that’ll have to be cut down for all the solar panels?! Kinda like liberals and windmills- birds being hacked up in mid flight.

• edwatts1969 says:

“Kinda like liberals” and every damned thing they have ever done to, not for, America. Liberals remind me of Steve Urkel: “Gee, did I do THAT?” Liberals give other liberals “the benefit of doubt” because, well, they meant well. On the other hand, you can only afford to have Private Sad Sack blow up so many ammunition bunkers until you either kick him out or put him on latrine duty.

Unintended consequences are the sign of inability to consider the results of an action; consistently generating “unintended consequences” is a sign of low intelligence, despite what the liberals think of themselves.

5. Climate change is the biggest danger?
    The Middle East ( the whole ) is fighting & she wants to talk about this stupid topic again? She is deranged, demented or just seriously ill.. I digress

6. Socrates says:

WTF?

7. On a more serious (and “thread appropriate”) note:

Bikes don’t ask uncomfortable questions about emails, do they?

• bertdilbert says:

Bikes do not heckle about e mail scandal and host of other Hillary scams.

• doodahdaze says:

Easier to sell classified stuff to the enemy that way.

• A talking cadaver.

• Monroe says:

The private server might be due to her distrust of the Obama administration. Actually, anyone doing business with the O admin should have the same distrust.

• The media “experts” didn’t underestimate the effect that the email controversy would have on Hillary’s candidacy…. they underestimated the public’s ability to see through the BS they (the media) were trying to feed us while trying to convince us that the email controversy is a manufactured scandal.

THAT is why they are asking that question. NOT because the controversy is bigger than they told us, but because WE saw through their crap. NOW they’re just trying to figure out where THEY went wrong, so THEY can be better liars next time.

And there’s ALWAYS a “next time”…

• Rebel Mope says:

Bicycles? Are you serious? Did Obama use up all the ’empty chairs’? I could see the same “post your empty chair picture”- instead of a photo of an empty chair, an empty stationary bicycle. Everyone has one of those even if it is just used for hanging towels. I bet even Hillary has one she doesn’t use.

8. doodahdaze says:

This is even worse than Clints chair. Beest speaks to roomful of ghosts. Only she could see them. Karl, Eleanor, Joseph, Vladimir, Mao. They were all there.

9. michellc says:

If she thinks every house including mine is going to have solar panels on them, if I’m still alive in 12 years they’re going to have to lock me up or kill me because it ain’t happening.

• smiley says:

what happens when it snows a lot ?

• littlelaughters says:

And what about all the section 8 rentals? Will they be exempt? What about people trying to sell their homes? Will they not be able to unless solar panels are installed?
      My gosh! Homes can be sold and lived in that don’t even have septic systems! But they’ll all have big, ugly, expensive solar panels?! She’s such a fool!

• Monroe says:

That goal will require a lot of tech development and testing before it can even be put into action. The last I read, was that a house needs a different electrical wiring system in order to utilize the energy collected by the solar panel.

If anyone knows any good books about setting up and using solar power for a residence, please share the titles.

• Old Hillbillt says:

For those nitwits that think that homes can be completely powered by wind or solar power, I propose a simple test: Shut off your refrigerator for ONE MONTH. Not having reliable access to refrigeration for your food (or air conditioning in the summer for your house) will demonstrate just how miserable your life can get when the sun doesn’t shine every day and the wind doesn’t blow every day. (The market for propane-powered refrigerators and deep-cycle batteries would be limitless)! Life would be infinitely different VERY SUDDENLY!

• michellc says:

The whining I’ve heard recently about the heat I think most of them would prefer no food to no air conditioning.

I ticked off someone the other day who was whining about the heat was going to kill us all. I told her for one it’s been way hotter so I don’t understand why everyone is acting like we’re in some kind of heat wave, heck I don’t even think we’ve hit 100 yet, which is out of the ordinary. Second the only people who are going to die are the stupid people who don’t have enough sense to get out of the sun and drink water. Three, just look at the Amish, they have no air conditioning and wear hot clothes yet they aren’t dropping like flies.

So, my rude self would laugh if folks had to go without electric for a month or two. We’d either have a few less stupid people or we’d have fewer wimps because they learned how to survive.

• bertdilbert says:

Heh, send them to Arizona for a couple of weeks, they will be cured upon return.

• michellc says:

10 years or so ago we had a month or so of 115 temperature, I don’t remember hearing near the whining that year that I’m hearing this year. I don’t understand it, this has been a mild summer for us yet you’d think we were having record breaking temperatures.

Normally we’d have already seen a month of triple digits with another month of triple digits to go. When I say that though, I hear but the humidity or it feels hotter. Well we always humidity and feeling hotter is all in your head or you’ve gotten even more spoiled to A/C.

10. Crystal says:

She is obviously shilling for a huge Dem Party supporter and bundler, billionaire Tom Steyer. Steyer allegedly made his fortune from big bad COAL, but is now allegedly heavily invested in “green energy” technology. Bari is promoting the same. Gotta wonder if there are any commissions involved such as donations to faux charitable foundations (they both have them); that is, in addition to – ahem – campaign donations.

11. Mr. Izz says:

You know…. solar panels don’t work well in many parts of the country due to snow, inclement weather, and even large trees. If you have a really foggy or cloudy season, they don’t work as well in that kind of climate either.

Sure, the panels may work solidly for a few months of the year (on clear days), but is it really worth the thousands of dollars to install them? And who is going to pay for all of this anyway? Solar power cannot be stored as of right now either. You can use solar power to charge batteries that then power your home at night. Again, more costs for a system that still isn’t really efficient.

Remember how solar powered cars were the big craze a few years back? People were excited with the idea, too! How many do we see on the roads now?

I don’t mind if you want solar power to supplement your energy slightly, but it cannot be the main form of energy for a business/community. The same goes for wind power. If you want some of that to take the straight off of your electrical costs, then good on you. Just hope for very clear skies and very windy conditions.

Oh, and the empty room? Exactly like her supporters. Empty.

12. ctmom says:

Doesn’t her neck hurt from all that ridiculous nodding?

13. She is sooo weird, always thought that about her. I know this.. Lots of folks don’t like her, even a lot of dems don’t care much about her. She’s incompetent to be First Lady let alone president..

14. yakmaster2 says:

Translation: to garner votes from greenies I am willing to spend billions and billions of your taxpayer dollars on something they think is important, whether it’s viable or not.
    There’s plenty of that money to go around.

15. czarowniczy says:

They’ll photoshop rapt attendees later

16. Jett Black says:

Killery’s Kampaign has been compromised by ObaMao-VJ operatives. She is not just done, she is carbon. Next stop, the bin.

• littlelaughters says:

Right indeed. They hate her guts.

• I almost get the impression, she knows it. She knows she’s being thrown under the bus again, that it’s finished, but how to gracefully bow out? If she thinks her campaign is being sabotaged by White House operatives, will she – and Bill – throw up their hands and exit the scene, or will their killer instinct surface with claws and fangs?

17. Daniel says:

Hillary Clinton was accused of sexual harassment when she said “nice rack” until they widened the frame.

This is actually part of her anti-heckling scheme. As we saw, it didn’t work out for other democrat hopefuls when they let actual people come to the speeches.

18. Stephen Mac says:

Let’s face it. The woman doesn’t have a sound mind. Seriously!
    Living in the make believe world of a liberal takes its toll.

• Mr. Izz says:

It’s just nonsense and talking points. She makes the hippies happy, she makes her base happy, and nobody takes the next step to ask how this would all work and how this could all be funded. Empty promises. She has picked up the Obama playbook. Make grand promises, provide no details, and attack anyone that disagrees. If elected, she may make a few comments here or there about these “changes”, but they won’t come to pass.

19. bofh says:

Commercial real-estate square-foot costs must be incredibly low in Des Moines, because that looks like a spectacularly low-efficiency method of using a large room to store a relatively few bikes.

20. chris says:

I don’t understand her logic…..” because I had a leading role on this topic, I am not going to give an opinion on said topic “. That doesn’t make sense as leaders tend to know best. But then again this is Hillary and her leadership ability is self-proclaimed.

So far it’s my my second ranked Dem campaign pretzel logic behind O Malley having to apologize for saying “black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter”.

That head bob thing is recent. To bad she didn’t have it when she was spending time around Bill. It might have kept him from a subpoena.

21. It’s like a movie set. She’s an actress. Everyone there is a member of the cast and crew. Her scripted comments are as empty as the room. It’s a matrix of lies, obfuscation, imagery and propaganda. To a population mesmerized by images and sounds on TV screens, movie screens, computers and smart phones, the production is absorbed without thought or question. Hillary herself looks as if she doesn’t believe her own words. I was waiting for the director to command: Once more, with feeling.

• Monroe says:

She acts like she doesn’t understand her own words.

• Eskyman says:

That’s a big part of her problem: she needs a director, makeup, acting ability, and she really, really needs a good script. But… all she’s got is lies, misdirection, and cankles!

22. The bicycle vote may be the tipping point in several swing states. She’s promised all the bicycles new baskets, bells and mud flaps.

23. aprilyn43 says:

Well Obama’s an empty chair and Killary didn’t fall far from that tree … SO….

24. manickernel says:

Continue the meme.

25. mel alvord says:

She looks like a windshield dog (head bobbing up and down) when listening to the question from her shill.

26. Eskyman says:

Coming up next week on The Twilight Zone…

In a strangely weird place, we have a strange person speaking as if she has an audience, but only cameramen and virtually no one else is actually there. (Bring up creepy bg music for the horror show.)

Yet there is footage of her entering this place and commenting on it in approval; so it’s all part of the plan, apparently. What IS the plan? Well, I sure dunno. The speech was lackluster even if it had been in front of an audience, and came to no dramatic conclusions. Why have it in this place at all, and not out where people can see her?

Strangely strange, but for Hitlery- oddly normal!

27. Angrymike says:

With an empty room, she won’t have to dodge the real media, (bloggers like Drugde) only a few of her crony commie pals…..

28. Alfred E. Neuman says:

Reblogged this on The Lynler Report.

29. Les says:

This is ageist, but college kids don’t know the first real thing about HRC, they just vote for a slogan or for ovaries:
    “College students at Florida International University were shocked recently to discover that not only is Hillary Clinton 67 years old, but she also hasn’t driven a car since 1996.

Lauren Cooley, a field representative with Turning Point USA, recently asked 20 students if they knew these fun facts about the possible 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

Of those interviewed at the public research university, home to roughly 50,000 students, only six guessed Clinton is in her 60s, but of those, they still thought she was younger than 67, Cooley told The Fix. Most thought she is in her 40s or 50s, and expressed surprise at her real age, according to a video of the interviews.

But they were even more stunned to learn Clinton gets chauffeured around everywhere, and by her own admission has not driven a car since 1996. Several students interviewed said they thought she drove herself around, and expressed amazement after learning the truth.”

They all think she would have lunch with them if she could find the spare time. hahaha Dummies.

30. Pingback: “That’s Creepy Weird” |

31. 180daysofkindergarten says:

I am increasingly shocked that someone, anyone doesn’t pull the plug on her campaign. She definitely had a medical issue, it’s effects are lingering and she appears unfit for one speech let alone a job, let alone POTUS. If she did drive, she would be unfit currently. This whole thing has moved from comical to tragic.

32. myopiafree says:

Hillary is a foul mouthed arrogant bitch – according to the FBI that protects her.
    ++++++
    If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won’t be the only ones with agita. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.

Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her p’s and q’s by never thanking her
    protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags – a job not on agents’ ‘to do’ list.

‘Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!’ she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.

Compared to Hillary’s salty language, Bill Clinton was a gentleman, according to now-retired Secret Service agent, Dan Emmett, who began covering President Clinton on his first day in office in 1993 and writes about guarding the President in a new version of his book Within Arm’s Length, published by St. Martin’s Press.

33. jpintx says:

I think her handlers know that she is such a disagreeable bit$% that left out in public she loses votes. Better to run on “inevitable” than in person and if she can get the nomination she will be elected. Why shouldn’t they believe that, a nation of voters gone soft in the head voted for obuma twice.

34. Pingback: Hillary bikes her way to the White House! | LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH!

35. Pingback: Another Green Hypocrite - Patriot Retort