Unbeknownst to Thomas Roberts the organizer of the crowd he describes as “just showing up” was apparently Glenn Beck.

This entry was posted in AME Church Shooting, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Christian Values, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to MSNBC Host Thomas Roberts Becomes Emotional on Air – Bearing Witness To Glenn Beck Charleston Song/Prayer Event…

1. jackphatz says:

But these mind numbed “folk’s” from the Left have no concept of GOD, forgiveness, spirituality. They view this type of event, then can’t relate to any of this. I hope this made Thomas Roberts think today.

2. Where are all the boo-hoos where other people have died?

3. georgiafl says:

It is LOVE, the pure sacrificial love of GOD, that reveals the beautiful truth of GOD and draws people to Jesus Christ.

4. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Glenn is 1000% times more a president that Barack.

5. thevelvetkitten says:

They all came rushing down ,probably almost excited at the potential of violence and ratings. How disappointing it must be that all the stereotypes they were taught about Southerners and Christians were wrong. This keeps up they will all be packing up and leaving. The people in Charleston are showing them what love,peace and tolerance is and how it can be achieved civilly .

• lilbirdee'12 says:

Great comment ! Hopefully, the good folks in the South are teaching the residents of Baltimore, Ferguson, Philly, etc. what forgiveness and the Love of Jesus Christ looks like.

• thevelvetkitten says:

Thank you. I hope you are right. The people with hate in their hearts are causing all of this..while the rest of us are stuck in the middle.

• Kitty Smith says:

It may come as a shock to you, but there are churches in every state and faithful Christians in every state who know all about forgiveness and the love of Jesus Christ.

The people in Charleston have set a good example, as I said they would in discussions about unrest over Officer Slager. But one doesn’t have to be from the South in order to accept Jesus Christ and be a good person, which includes rejecting arrogance.

• thevelvetkitten says:

I wasn’t suggesting that Christians and forgiveness were just a “southern” quality. I am truly sorry it came across that way. I don’t think it is arrogance to praise people from the Carolinas for stepping up to the plate and bringing the community together. I am proud of that and I am not surprised by it knowing the folks here like I do. It could have gone so many ways and lord knows there are some whose expectations were based on their soft bigoted ideas of the south and it’s residents.
          Chaos works in the favor of many,it pays some well too. So,yes I am very proud that the spirit of the people here as well as the spirit of Christians were the voices of sanity so the poor family members here could grieve in peace. I am happy this journalist experienced what he did. It may be life changing for him as well as many others.

• Kitty Smith says:

The media guy on-scene didn’t seem disappointed. He seemed genuinely moved.

The guy back at the studio who began talking was an ass, though.

• Lee Jan says:

The families showed the entire world that Charleston is not ferguson or baltimore.
      Bless them for their grace and dignity.

6. Hi, kitten, I’m not sure who “they” is in your post, but I think the Beck audience was mainly local listeners. Of course, if you meant MSNBC, you are probably right. I’ve noticed much prejudice against white Southerners almost everywhere in the US, even among non-Southerners living in the South.

• thevelvetkitten says:

I was speaking about the media and agitators.

• thevelvetkitten says:

And yes. I have heard the comments about Southerners all my life. We just ignore them for the most part. In fact,pity might be a better word. Some think it bothers us but truth be told they think about it more than we do..lol For most part,we all get along just fine down here in the Carolinas minus a few yahoos..and I don’t know a place on earth that doesn’t have them. Unlike some ,we aren’t afraid to admit they exist.

I am so very proud of the response from people here. I expected nothing less.

7. 2x4x8 says:

and next, Glenn Beck will announce transgender change to Glenda

8. WJ says:

I am shocked that people still listen to Beck. He is huckster and a sham. Listen to five minutes of that junk he calls a radio show and you can figure it out. A couple of years ago I first started getting the Blaze through satellite and I thought he might have something. I have since been disappointed and I would not trust this narcissistic freak to be on our side.

• shipley130 says:

Glenn Beck predicted the Middle East situation we have now. His accuracy on that points to him not being a sham.

• Kitty Smith says:

Okay. But when you finally realize what Beck is really all about, try not to get depressed thinking about how many minutes of your life you won’t get back that you wasted listening to him.

• Kitty Smith says:

Absolutely. He is the last person I would want in our corner. He’s all about self-promotion. He may truly believe what he says, but his presentation is contrived for attention and nothing more. He’s not a reliable thinker at all. Run, don’t walk.

9. shipley130 says:

I think there are a whole lot of people that have realized that left wing lies have truly angered people that simply want to live in a good society and are sick of the left wing lies and dirty people they have backed and elected. I think they just got the crapp scared out of them. Funny that it took a person that “appeared” at first to be a sort of conservative person but is turning out to be another left wing kind of person.

10. fox watson says:

Glen Beck and his so called ‘believers’ punked America and the emotions of the MSNBC host Roberts by their highly orchestrated ‘flash-mob’ appearance at Mother AME Zion Church in Charleston. The day before on his NEVER AGAIN IS NOW website Beck ignored years of his Blaze website racist,anti Obama rhetoric ,which Dylann Roof has now admitted he read regularly. Beck showed his real talent for winking in the face of tragedy and announcing his intent to show up in Charleston the next day.
    In 100 degree heat , Roberts was caught off guard by what looked like a spontaneous show of love and sympathy with the mourners . Several of Becks crowd have admitted in fact they were there in a very carefully crafted public relations manipulation of media by Beck and his right fans. Beck knew he needed a ‘spontaneous’ look to his photo op or he would have been questioned for his motives . Very clever Beck! Not very surprising however!