A Single Picture Recapping Today On Social Media…

Drops mic:

Drops mic

Recap HERE

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to A Single Picture Recapping Today On Social Media…

1. El Gordo Loco says:

I think there is an issue that seems to be taken for granted that is now being developed under the light of truth. Why exactly does a president of the NAACP have to be a certain color? Is it presumed qualified candidates need not apply because of their skin color? I think this girl may have proven the job can be done, and does not necessarily have to be filled by a person of a specific race, unless those filling the position are discriminatory and prejudiced.

• pspsst says:

You HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT KIND OF WIRED HAIR. That’s it.

How no one questioned her being so white and blue eyed. and yet hair was Afro, go figure. She’s a FRAUD. Plain and simple.

2. pspsst says:

I can pretend to have a fractured femur and lounge in a fake hospital room with kleenex. Do I have a fractured femur? NO. What am I then? I am AN ACTOR. A POSEUR. A FAKE. I can pretend for one day to be cerebral palsied child and understand their difficulty going to school. But I don’t actually have cerebral palsy, so I can’t say I deal with it every day because I can get up out of my chair and go ride a bicycle. I cannot claim to be a cerebral palsied child. Rachel is not black and she can never be. At night she takes off her wig. What is she then? A germanic nose pretending to be black by day.

• Judgy says:

Hi Pssst! Didn’t Disneyland have to redo their Special Passes program because truly handicapped people were selling theirs to non-handicapped for a tidy profit?

I guess Ms.Dolezal taking a scholarship that could have gone to an Affirmative Action African American could be considered something like “Stolen Valor”–#StolenColor maybe?

This was funny for the first few hours, but now my head is starting to hurt over all my questions!

• pspsst says:

Hey Judgy! In Rachel’s case it was #StolenBlackEsthetics. She found her light skin made her a prize among the NAACP and BGI. Among Caucasians of German descent – not so much. There is minimal altruism in her deed.

• Judgy says:

Ah yes–but her UNINTENTIONAL altruism is fantastic; for US! All her creepy fake hate crimes are like the Gift That Keeps on Giving. The sanctimonious dummies over at the NAACP haven’t even realized how many layers there are to this, and how in so many ways she shreds the very little credibility they still had.

I feel for her parents though. Guess it’ll be a blue Kwanzaa at the Dolezal home this year! πŸ™‚

3. Mist'ears Mom says:

Well well well ya all, this thread is hilarious. This women is plain bonkers. Funny thing tho today at lunch with my gal pals here in lovely North Idaho guess who comes up in convo-yes the activist kukoo du jour, Dolezal. Turns out she was pegged as a weirdo by the moms (and the rest of the town) at the kids school here before moving off to the big city (Spokane).
    There is seriously something wrong with her, Munchausen by proxy (creating hate crimes for attention) or schizophrenia take your pick- she’s mental. Everyone here knew that she was fabricating these ‘hate’ crimes, probably why she moved. I think she seriously has an agenda and will not stop until she rights all these hateful wrongs. Coeur d’Alene had a bad reputation long ago with that pesky white supremacist thing, she prol targeted this town for her mission to personally socially engineer us into diversity and racial sensitivity compliance.
    She fancies herself as some Joan of Ark for the poor downtrodden victimized black women. When in actuality there were much better benies being a black/Indian women than she could possibly get with white privilege. It’s just so odd and her obvious indignation at everyone’s reaction just goes to show-she is in la la land with the rest of the liberal loons. I can’t wait to hear what Rush has to say about this latest kook Mon morn!!! I hope she gets all she’s ever wanted the actual stigma she craves.

• Judgy says:

I think maybe she fancies herself Joan of Dark.

• pspsst says:

LOL……..but she’s without the Joan. Which makes her Rachel of “Black Face”. We were always told blackening your skin to emulate black americans is a big faux pas and insult. Donning on the roped hair piled 10 lbs and a mile high, and calling it real black hair is wrong on so many levels. This jokester is a leader of the NAACP?

• Judgy says:

She sure is! And so far, they’re keeping her!

I think she ought to change her first name from “Rachel” to “Racial”.

I keep thinking I would lock myself up in my house for the next few years, had I been caught in such a tremendous lie. But then, I can’t even imagine doing such a thing in the first place–who can? Takes a special kind of ego. I think she might be more shrewd than actually crazy, but oh, to be a fly on her psychiatrist’s wall! Bzzzzzzzz–okay, now I AM a fly; why the hell not? A BLACK fly!

4. MaryfromMarin says:

• Judgy says:

I admit I might be tempted to mock for TWO days. πŸ™‚

But dollars-to-donuts Ms. Dolezal will figure out some way to cast herself as a Noble Victim out of all of this. I’m guessing she’ll tout her genuine love for the culture, next she’ll cite her supposedly abusive parents, and/ or how they adopted four ACTUALLY black children, and what that did to her self-esteem, then maybe round it out by claiming she did it to be closer to her son, who is half-black. That way she’d get to pull the Single Mom card–that ish ALWAYS works! But apologize? Likely only in private, and only to those of her preferred race.

Reading an old interview w/ her, I begin to strongly suspect she has lied about a LOT of things. Since the Left won’t care, maybe Hillary should recruit her for V.P.

• bertdilbert says:

Ah I think we hit on something. Her parents adopted those black children and they stole the attention away from her. She thought if she became black herself she would get the attention back that the adopted black children stole from her…

5. jimrtex says:

It keeps getting better:

Version 1 (V1): Rachel was born in a teepee, Jesus Christ was the witness on her birth certificate, and they hunted with bows and arrows. (V2) Her parents lived in a teepee three years before she was born. They have a regular birth certificate (it was filed 48 days after birth, and she was home-schooled, so it may have been that she was born at home).

V1: In 1992, When Rachel was 15. her mother, stepfather and her three siblings moved to Colorado. V2: Her parents moved to Colorado in the late 90s, while Rachel was finishing her university studies at Belhaven University (so maybe 1997 or 1998). Her parents have been married 40+ years.

V1: The family then moved to South Africa, where her mother/stepfather beat her with baboon whips. V2: Her family moved to South Africa from 2002-2006, after Rachel was married and was getting her Masters at Howard. While her adopted step-siblings did move to South Africa she never lived there.

V1: He (about 17 years younger) is my eldest son. V2: He is an adopted brother. V3: He was my brother. I (Rachel) have full custody now.

V1: She was a victim of spousal abuse, and her child a victim of child abuse by my ex-husband. V2: ???

• doodahdaze says:

She wanted the benefits of Black Privilege. You see White privilege is a big fat leftist lie used to justify the government rules and benefits affording privilege to blacks and other defined victims. This is the real fear of the leftist social justice whackos. Exposure of the fraud.

• Judgy says:

Yup–seems like she crashed into the Victim Tree, and hit Every Single Branch on the way down!

Even if she wasn’t a fraudulent martyr, she seems insufferably unlikable. It’s amazing the NAACP is gonna keep her around. Then again, it’s kinda NOT.

6. coeurdaleneman says:

One of her black brothers blows the whistle on her. This will be the one that cannot be rationalized away.

• doodahdaze says:

She claimed every left wing victimhood merit badge and they bought it hook, lying, and stinking. Yes liberalism is a mental disease.

• pspsst says:

Her adopted brother said she turned them against the white parents accusing them of racism — the same parents who adopted four black children. He refuted Rachel’s racist claims about her parents. This liberal wasteland of racism started by the ultimate fraudster in DC has gone too far! I’m so grateful to the brother for defending his parents! May it continue among more! We need to turn this ship around and the apologist grifters like Rachel need to be stopped — before more damage is done to all Americans!

• Judgy says:

Extra points for the “baboon whip”! Seriously, wtf??

(“Navin, I’d still love ya if you wuz the color of a baboon’s azz!”–Steve Martin’s black “mom” in “The Jerk”. Is that where she got the idea?).

7. TG says:

If Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner can,”live his/her truth,” and be a woman and celebrated for it,why is the left so outraged that Rachel Dolezal,”live her truth.” and be a black woman? Sounds like discrimination to me.

8. DT says:

Sooo poor little dolt, Juliana Hough gets eviscerated for dressing up a single time as a character from ONITB but Dolezal can spoof racial identity to the nth degree and it’s not cause for outrage by everyone? Alrighty then.