When a person walks around continually looking for grievance it should come as no surprise when they find one, or eleventy.

The ridiculous, and profoundly sketchy, story of the liberal Northwestern University Muslim chaplain, Tahera Ahmad, discriminated against by United Airlines because a flight attendant opened her can of diet Coke is one such invisible grievance that only the perpetually aggrieved could find.

Mrs. Ahmad takes to social media with her continual discoveries.

Tahera ahmad

This is not the first time.

Setting aside her prior grievance, to keep Ayaan Hirsi from being honored at Brandeis University by contributing to a social media protest against the award, Mrs. Ahmad has also found a similar issue with movie theater audiences:

How about someone, anyone with common sense, like United Airlines, taking a more direct approach and telling Mrs. Ahmad she is being profiled as a possible terror threat because she is Muslim and using public transportation.

Nah, too difficult, not politically correct; the profiley thing is a big no-no.

Nope, instead we’ll grope 90-year-old nuns in wheelchairs, and force toddlers to undergo stranger dangers.

TSA

Ridiculous.

Now about that patriot act thingy…..

This entry was posted in Air Travel, Islam, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to Perpetually Aggrieved Muslim Flyer Tahera Ahmad – Not Her First Grievance Rodeo…

1. ytz4mee says:

Well, the perpetually aggrieved make stuff up all the time …. does she have video proof of this alleged “offense” ??

2. seabrznsun says:

Somebody please get her a pair of big girl panties.

3. PatriotUSA says:

I think she has a bad case of the jinns and should have brought her own camel urine to drink. And to the passenger who told it to shut the f–* up, I would very much like to buy him many beers. I will be more than happy to open each and every one of them for him.

Jihad comes in many forms and and at the end of the day, jihad is jihad and islam truly is nasty.

There is NO peace with islam and with islam there can NEVER be peace.

• truthseekerr says:

I think she made up the whole thing. There may be a different rule for alcohol cans but the attendant didn’t want to cause a scene.

4. conservalicious says:

I’ve always thought that political correctness was a much bigger threat to our country that Global warming/Climate Change.

5. labrat says:

I think it’s airline policy, they always open my drink.

• ytz4mee says:

Yes. Sometimes the steward will leave you the full can of a no-additional-surcharge soda, but more often, they pour out one serving and place the can back in their cart.

The other passenger got a full can of beer, because he PAID for it.

I actually suspect that this is a United CI operation to elicit sympathy from “patriots” who will now fly their failing airline to counter-protest the ridiculous “boycott” she is trying to gin up. Personally, I boycott United (a) because they are the crappiest airline evah and we use them as a last resort and (b) once it became known to me that the BGI forced United to re-instate unqualified and incompetent black female pilots because of “racism”, I decided it wasn’t worth entrusting my life to a bunch of pantywaist corporate dhimmis who are most likely making all kinds of other concessions unknown to me and other paying passengers to other grievance groups, public safety be damned.

• allhail2 says:

And if the stewardess did not open her drink, she would have whined and bitched about that, too. Stupid, lying attention clown whore.

• Dixie says:

I like your reasons for boycotting better. Even though it isn’t likely I’ll need to fly again, you can rest assured, if I do, it won’t be on United.

As always, I perused a few comments. She sure has a lot of outraged muslim friends and they all seem to feel as she does.

• rashomon says:

Yea. My husband was a pilot and quickly checked United off our list when they reinstated those people who were determined to be unqualified. Nevah, nevah, nevah take such a risk.

• partyzantski says:

United has made the risk decision that it is cheaper to reinstate the incompetent, the sullen and the perpetually aggrieved. They decided that it is less hassle to pay out and deal with any crashes, death and misery than to get the BGI on them.
          People need to consider THAT calculus (YOUR life and that of your passengers, hapless people on the ground versus the lower short term cost of appeasement).

Think of the poor slob who has to be the official minder and chauffeur of the incompetent boobs… how does that work when some equipment requires 2 qualified pilots, per FAA? or, is there some special melanin snowflake exception in the FAR/AIM (pilot regulatory material)? Does that schlump get paid 2x for doing the work of 2 people? No? How is that not slavery, then?

One may wonder if such decisions exist in things as critical as nuclear power stations, naval nuclear propulsion, strategic (nuclear) weapons control/maintenance as well. Sleep tight, America.

• czarowniczy says:

Quite a few. I have a Master’s in Business and none of my supervisors in Civil Service had much more than a high school diploma except for one at a mid-level who was a CPA slithering to the top. I had full Six Sigma training while my supervisors who were in charge of overseeing very large government-wide plans involving lots of money and health insurance didn’t feel comfortable taking it (it was mandated) so they came up with a Severely Shortened Six Sigma for Dummies class. I do believe that it was mandatory that everyone enrolled ‘pass’ the class. Then we have my old ‘140 programmers all made in house’ story. Most couldn’t pass a real college programming course and they were needed in far shorter time than a real course would take sooooooo – we made ’em in house. There was the usual requirement that a certain %age be members of Federally Protected Groups (that DOES NOT include veterans) so special adjustments to the learning experience were made.
            Answer to any “OH S***, WHAT DO WE DO NOW!!!!!!” problems was to call contractors. For Y2K we found we didn’t have one programmer who could recognize never mind program in COBOL so we had IBM contractors stationed at the site 24/7 for months. Contractors, that’s how we do it. Look at Snowden and the NSA – a winner all around. Federally-connected contractors get juicy contracts, agencies doing the contracting get skilled and competent (compared to) workers, problem get resolved, taxpayers get the bill. That’s how we do it.

• Timbo says:

Yes, yes, and yes!

• BobNoxious says:

Now that you mention it, they definitely always give a passenger an open soda can and it is due to some sort of policy- I just don’t know why.

• littlered says:

An un-opened can is a possible weapon. It can crack a head!

• JohnP says:

…and you can easily tear a can into a razor sharp cutting tool. Did it once and nearly lost a finger.

• hoonan says:

I don’t believe that “it can be used as a weapon” is the reason for policy…there are countless other articles that can legally be carried on that are just as heavy and more capable at skull cracking….I also don’t believe a flight attendant would state that as the reason either….

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, that was what I was thinking. It has been a while since I flew, but it seems they always opened the can for me.

• czarowniczy says:

I tend to think it’s to eliminate the possibility of some clumsy clod, or outright jerk, popping the top on a can that’s been agitated and spraying the immediate environs with the contents thereof. Remember that when you’re cruising at around 36-40K feet the inside of that aluminum tube of doom is only pressurized to about 8000 feet making that soda can a novelty device. In the process of jostling from attendant to passenger and the passenger, even if the passenger’s paying close attention, getting it onto that tiny tray and popping the tab – whoooo, flying from NYC to LA covered in Coke doesn’t appeal to me (OK, John Phillips maybe) in the least. Then just think of that bored little 10-year-old snot kid who gets his clammy claws on that can…

• 1stgoblyn says:

That and the fact that those who are members of the EGI (love that term) will find a way to “accidentally” cut their little pointer on that pop-top and file a large lawsuit.

• Jett Black says:

Yes. I’ve often wished for an unopened drink, but only very very rarely would I get it. BTW, if you get the can, wipe the top with a moistened napkin–not always pretty. Probably not toxic, but yuck.

• dekare says:

obama needs to enact by executive fiat, a law against all unopened cans of sodas. From now on, all sodas must be sold opened. And in NY, they can’ be more than 6 FL Oz…lest someone get fat, and then can sit on people and kill them. Fat people are dangerous

6. kathyca says:

I travel all of the time. Why can’t I ever sit next to these people? STFU doesn’t even begin to cover it.

• Consider it a blessing. You could get yourself in a lot of trouble. We could all get ourselves in a lot of trouble in that situation.

Not that it wouldn’t be well worth it…

• Anubis says:

You say that now but would you really want to be within bad breath distance of her for hours?

• auscitizenmom says:

Funny, your comment reminded of a situation when I took a walk the other day. I was following a woman in full muslim garb, about 15 or 20 feet behind and kept getting whiffs of bo. I don’t know if that is just an older woman who doesn’t do a good job of personal hygiene, or if it is a religious problem. But, I would hate to be sitting next to her on a plane. 😯

• CrankyinAZ says:

Six months after 9-11 I did sit next to one of these people. :/ After glaring at me like I was some sort of monster he sat there studying the layout of the plane and all the airports for the entire 3 hour flight. Talk about creepy.

7. froggielegs says:

I like that it too her 4 times to get just the right story. I’ll spare you the entire edits but here are the portions that changed the story…

“May 29 at 10:22pm

I am sitting on a flight in the air 30,000ft above …..

I asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior and the man sitting in an aisle across from me yelled out to me, “you Moslem, you need to shut the F##k up.” I felt the hate in his voice and his raging eyes. I can’t help but cry on this plane because I thought people would defend me and say something. Some people just shook their heads in dismay.

May 29 at 11:16pm

I am sitting on a United airlines flight in the air 30,000ft above …..

I asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior and the man sitting in an aisle across from me yelled out to me, “you Moslem, you need to shut the F** up.” I said, “what?!” He then leaned over fro. His seat looked me in the eyes and said, “yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the f**k up.” I felt the hate in his voice and his raging eyes. I can’t help but cry on this plane because I thought people would defend me and say something. Some people just shook their heads in dismay.

May 29 at 11:20pm

I asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior and the man sitting in an aisle across from me yelled out to me, “you Moslem, you need to shut the F** up.” I said, “what?!” He then leaned over from his seat, looked me straight in the eyes and said, “yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the f**k up.” I felt the hate in his voice and his raging eyes. I can’t help but cry on this plane because I thought people would defend me and say something. Some people just shook their heads in dismay.”

She’s not too bright. If she wanted to fix her story to make it sound more shocking, she should of copied the original one, delete it from FB then paste it and add changes. That way people won’t see the story evolve bigger in her edits.

8. aprilyn43 says:

Muslims are perpetually aggrieved and they always play the victim!

9. James F says:

The stewardess should take offense at the muslim bigot not wanting “dirty infidel” hands touching her beverage for “hygienic reasons”.

• James F says:

If “filthy unclean infidels” open the soda it is “impure and forbidden”.

Is it permissible to eat in restaurants whose owners and workers are not Muslims? Is it permissible to eat in public restaurants where non-Muslims work

It is allowed, but if the workers are not People of the Book, they are impure. If they touch the food, it is impure and forbidden. This refers to food other than meat. Meat is not allowed unless it is known to be slaughtered in the Islamic way. It [the second question] is permissible, so long as it is not known that they touch the food or if it is probable that they are People of the Book.

• canadacan says:

Life is too short to put up with people like this.

• That cracks me up. LIKE. 😉

• partyzantski says:

What ever happened to the common business sign that said. “we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone”? They want to live in some islamobubble, let them. It is called the deserts of the middle east.

All AMERICAN flag carriers should be ritually cleansed with BACON…. this is why when able I rub a little bacon grease from a bacon cheeseburger in the entrance. Bacon is the new garlic/holy water/silver bullet… plus it is much tastier.

All of their whining is taqqiya & kitman.

• partyzantski says:

The muslim bigot is ascribing to the same logic as “white only, colored only” facilities during the days of Jim Crow & segregation.

Interesting aside here… the Pentagon (yes, aka “the five sided insane asylum”) has as many bathrooms as it does for the reason that it was built to have white only and colored only bathroom facilities. The things you learn when you meet some of the older contractors.

There is also exactly ONE purple drinking fountain, as well, but that is another story. It is way back in the labyrinth, behind glass now.

10. froggielegs says:

She’s not happy with their response. Again edits to inflate her story.

BTW, isn’t SHE the one who “asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior” Which created the response she supposedly got from the guy? Now she wants to blame United for the guy responding to her question? Hey, if you don’t want an answer, don’t ask a question!

• froggielegs says:

United’s response to her..

“Shuttle America Flight 3504
      United Communications
      UPDATED: May 30, 2015 at 6:15 PM

The flight attendant onboard Shuttle America flight 3504 attempted several times to accommodate Ms. Ahmad’s beverage request after a misunderstanding regarding a can of diet soda. The inflight crew met with Ms. Ahmad after the flight arrived in Washington to provide assistance and further discuss the matter. Additionally, we spoke with Ms. Ahmad this afternoon to get a better understanding of what occurred and to apologize for not delivering the service our customers expect when traveling with us. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome Ms. Ahmad back.”

• I’d say that’s a sincere an apology as she deserves. And she’s lucky there was “an unfortunate lack of bystander intervention”. I’m fairly certain there were a number of fellow travelers that would have been happier than not to have intervened…

I’ll say this for her, the girl sure knows how to whine, even if she has to practice a few times.

• froggielegs says:

I have a post in moderation is from Twitter. Someone found a post that she has since deleted saying that the pilot apologized for everything and said “as a white male he recognized his privilege” etc. Someone posted the screen shot on Twitter. Hopefully it shows up soon 🙂

• Oh my, yes. Looking forward to it. I bet it’s a pip, too.

Surely these must be draft chapters for an upcoming True Fiction novel she’s writing. Or she’s just batcrap liberal nutz. Well, c’mon now… there could be a book… Can’t wait for the next installment…

• 1stgoblyn says:

The very first article I read on this story included a screen shot of her rant and the pilot’s alleged comment about his “white privilege” was included in that. For some reason I don’t believe half of what she has written.

• Mr. Right says:

I’m not sure she deserve anything. We don’t know how she behaved…
          For all we know she could have treated the attendant like dirt, and it seem that she just made a HUGE scene for an infidel having open the can for her.

And yes, she seem to love whining , specially on how horrible it is to be a muslim in America… sigh

• partyzantski says:

A potential solution for the aircrew would be to do a safety divert due to the threat she posed to the flight. Let security handle it at the gate. One misunderstanding can easily beget another. Better to be safe (and all of your passengers!) than a victim of islamic terrorism.

Perhaps something like this…”But, officer friendly, she made motions and uttered words that conveyed the impression that she was looking for martyrdom. As Captain, it is my responsibility to keep my passengers safe and to properly care for the several hundred million dollar airframe the airline pays me to fly. Yes, I understand the Guard flew out (2) F-16s to escort us to the nearest airport after I retreated to the cockpit and squawked 7500. She’s in custody for questioning?… that’s good, because she really scared a lot of people up there with her jihad mutterings…. she’ll get a full body cavity search and radiological exam? That’s great, wouldn’t want her sneaking anything past you guys.”

That scenario might offer a bit of deterrent value to the frivolous and corrosive “I see discrimination everywhere” crowd. Let them try it back where they came from and see the true “mercy” that is islam. A common form of corrective is “falaka”, or foot whipping. the Iraqis did this quite freely to one another. What freaks.

• georgiafl says:

Too bad United did not respond with a more truthful ‘tough, but we do not want accommodate Islamic dietary laws and demands – if you want to fly with us, suck it up.’ kind of statement.

Too bad there isn’t a NO Muslims allowed airline. Bet they would do a big business.

• dginga says:

Actually a more accurate statement would be that United no longer wishes to accommodate ANYBODY’S dietary demands which is one reason you have to bring your own food when you travel. Frankly, I have never heard of the new Muslim dietary rule about not drinking from open soda cans.

• allhail2 says:

Suck ups

• bofh says:

Apology not accepted? Well, there’s a shocker. They might need to try harder. I think something like flying an airplane into a large building might molify her…

• Mr. Right says:

United seem to indicate the flight attendant tried multiple time to satisfy her demands after she complained about the soda behind handed to her opened.
      and It seem logical to think that she was making a huge scene in the plane about that soda can and demanding flyers to participate in her personal vendetta.. over being served a soda can.

I can see some guy that lost his son in Iraq or Afganistan , or maybe relative or friends in 9/11 , hearing her moaning nonstop about being persecuted by the attendant for being muslim, and lost it when she asked people to join her in her attack against the attendant.

• I am already put out with her. In the one screencap that was posted from her last time Desperately Seeking a Grievance she declares she knows what the people around her are thinking. This little microagression seeker has no idea what the people around her are thinking; she’s just projecting what she thinks they think of her onto them.

I have neither time nor patience for people like her.

• rashomon says:

She lost me at “social justice” — my least favorite term in the English language.

• Irish Eyes says:

But you use it properly – in quotes, as it should always be, since the words have no meaning other than leftist rant.

11. froggielegs says:

oops Hate it when this happens LOL

• kinthenorthwest says:

Most likely she knew that those at United would totally refute it..

• Sandra says:

Did the pilot really say that ? If so, he should be fired. Clearly not thinking clearly. White people need to stop apologizing for being white. She should have gotten a simple “Sorry you were offended” apology and that’s it.

12. Mr. Right says:

Her hygienic excuse was delivered just to insulting the attendant. Its hard to tell, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was very aggressive from the start.

I think we need to install cameras in airplane and have attendants with body cams
    to expose abusive behaviors. No more “he said , she said” type of situations.

And Islamaphobia is real? Well, lets just state that the Koran and sharia law is incompatible with American liberty and culture, so its easy to see how true American see islam as something wrong and perverting our democracy.

So no Islam… its not us. its YOU. Until you reform , you will always be incompatible to the American way of life and you will be called on it.
    Your trademark is hatred of infidel, violence, racism, inhuman treatment of others, etc…

So muslim shouldn’t be surprised when true American expressed their frank opinions.

• Dixie says:

they should just GO HOME

• partyzantski says:

There is no reforming islam.
      That would be haram, it would be apostate.
      There is no peaceful islam, or moderate islam, or rainbow-pooping unicorn islam. It is all islam, or it is not at all. This is one of the reasons why they are so brutal with each other and the varying sects. Americans had better understand that there never will be an equivalent to the “Protestant Reformation” in Islam. You won’t have a Presbyterian Islam, an AME Islam, or any of that. A Lutheran or Methodist strain in islam? It is just not going to be. It structurally is excluded from the equation. There is no peace in cutting deals or thinking that the exotic people in man dresses and women in veils eating goat meat are somehow “but these guys, they’re peaceful”.

I wonder if she would have tried this if the stewardess was non-caucasian? (no idea of the race of the stewardess, but the story really would not work for public consumption if she were).

13. Justice_099 says:

Let me guess… white college liberal female that converted to Islam just to be aggrieved?

• She’s a religious speaker on behalf of Islam.

I’m wondering exactly how well that would go over somewhere in the Middle East, like Saudia Arabia or Iran.

• Les says:

She’s a scary looking thing. Cruella with a burka.

• partyzantski says:

A significant portion of the reverts (they revert. You don’t convert to islam. They consider people to naturally BE islamic, and that any other faith is a deviation and heresy. So, you revert) appear to me to be notably overweight. Perhaps they think the costume will hide their folds within the folds of robes? The tight head wrap also helps camouflage what is normal. Then, per the tweeting passenger picture, some choose to wear harsh makeup like they were a silent movie star.

Maybe I should start wearing a balaclava everywhere I go? Some would like that, some not so much.

14. georgiafl says:

Pretended victimhood and demands for special accommodation are stages of Islamic jihad (conquest). The other stages of jihad are even uglier and more violent.
    3 stages of jihad – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

The efforts of these jihadists should be met with indifference and showing the aggrieved ones the door to a Sharia land of their choice – gently but firmly shoving them out that door would be best. I personally do not welcome such people in this country.

15. Allen says:

Search: Sharia Compliant Companies in the US.

16. Arkindole says:

“Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university with campuses in Evanston and Chicago in Illinois, United States, as well as Doha, Qatar…”

Explain much?

17. Totally Domestic says:

What a good little supremicist.
    Another capital B.

18. agryphon says:

She should find another carrier, because she will never get satisfaction from United.
    Here’s proof

19. cohibadad says:

Muslims love this story. They’re sharing it and sympathizing on Facebook. It fulfills their view of their perpetual victimhood.

20. kinthenorthwest says:

Can’t remember which tread I posted this on yesterday, but boy does this BELONG on this tread.

21. Donald Joy says:

Meanwhile, new Al-Jazeera polling shows over 80% of Muslims support ISIS! :

Moderate Muslims, my ass.

22. czarowniczy says:

I tell you, pulled pork BBQ sandwiches openly being sold in stores, Christians and Jews openly walking the streets, cans of Diet Infidel soda openly being served on flights where women and men sit together…will the blatant anti-Moslem insults NEVER END!
    Next time she should fly Southwest if she wants service to go all jihadi about.

23. anthedohmy says:

United lost my luggage three out of the last four times I flew with them. One of those times they lost all the gear I needed to complete the action for which I flew 3000 miles.

It must be because I am Irish.

That is the only explanation for all behavior directed at me, now. My culture. From now on, every time something doesn’t go my way, even if I am cranky and inappropriate during the process, or try to set the people on the other end up to look bad, it’s because I am Irish.

I know it.

All non-Irish people need to take classes on “serving the Irish” before attempting to provide customer service to me. If they don’t understand what it means when somebody says, “That’s malarkey” or do not immediately think “There but for the Grace of God go I”, or can’t pound down 3 or 4 belts and still exhibit extremely precise logic, including the ability to point out errors in transitive verb rendering, I-do-not-want-them-serving-me-diet-coke, because they might hurt my feelings,

as if I had any left after all my Irish siblings.

• bofh says:

As far as my experience has gone, United seems to be very willing to provide instances of woefully crappy service to anyone, regardless of race, creed or color – they are a truly equal-opportunity offender. YMMV.

• 1stgoblyn says:

You need/deserve reparations for all the Irish slaves in our country’s early days.

• CrankyinAZ says:

I’m Irish too… and darn it the airlines treat me like crap too! Luck o’ the Irish – my butt! Always getting “special treatment” from the TSA – must be the hair-color. Lost luggage. Yep. Horrible seats. Yep. And they ALWAYS open my can of whatever too! I’m offended!! The Irish have been downtrodden for years… I’m aggrieved and offended!

Wait.. could also be because I’m Scottish, and English, and German and Dutch and French and Russian? Dang… I’m still offended…

24. BobNoxious says:

Interesting discussion thread on the “flyer talk” forum about this incident. Many people are saying that they cannot remember a time where a female flight attendant DID NOT use the can opener tool to open a can of soda- eliminating hygiene concerns- and that they always receive already opened cans of soda.

It’s also noted that this flight was operated by a subsidiary or contractor and wasn’t officially a true United operated flight.

• Mr. Izz says:

I have never seen a flight attendant use a can opener tool. I have flown a dozen times the past couple of months. Now, I do fly Delta, but their policy seems to be that they use latex gloves for everything. Just my experience.

25. ThankYou,Treepers says:

“How about someone, anyone with common sense, like United Airlines, taking a more direct approach and telling Mrs. Ahmad she is being profiled as a possible terror threat because she is Muslim and using public transportation.”

Refreshing.

But actually far from where we really need to be to combat the cult of islam which declares itself our enemy seeking to murder or enslave all of us.

She is a co-conspirator with all her fellow cultist of the uma and under existing law is criminally liable anytime any one of them act in furtherance of their written conspiratorial plan of treason and murder called the koran.

We need to outlaw the cult and expunge its adherents from our society.

The “freedom of religion” right is a false cover for the treason murder cult of islam. That cult is not a “religion” within the meaning of that term in the Constitution which only contemplated personal belief and prayer among faithful, not violent imposition of unwelcome beliefs and rules upon outsiders.

When will we see some or at least one of the US Army of Attorneys on government payrolls at the local, state and federal levels show some candle power and some guts by prosecuting the cultists so as to purge this virulent social cancer called islam from among us.

Likewise, legislators should act to formally outlaw the cult which already falls within the prohibitions of existing criminal law of every jurisdiction nationwide.

26. What a shallow, silly life this Muslim woman must lead. We have so many more important things to attend to. How can a grown adult waste time making such a fuss about life’s petty indignities? We all endure these minor irritations on a daily basis. This woman needs to grow the heck up! Who cares about her & how she was served her diet coke? United Airlines should have told her to go pound sand.

• czarowniczy says:

“…pound sand.” Ohhhh how I wish I’d have thought of that one in this context. Apparently Little Miss Adherent doesn’t have a solid Moslem husband-controller to validate her thoughts – and serving at a CHRISTIAN university where men and women openly and shamelessly share the same water fountains…OFF WITH HER HEAD!

• Sharon says:

Her life perspectives are based on jihad. Nothing shallow or silly.

There are two Houses of War in Islamic Jihad.

The House of Islam: those countries where Muslims are in the majority and Islamic law has been established

The House of War: those countries where Muslims are in the minority and Islamic law has not been established. Every Muslim belives it is his/her duty to bring Islam to power and influence to these countries by all means.

She is functioning as a good Muslim within the House of War. Jihad by increments.

• Wah, wah, wah… She can complain all she wants, but WE are not going to submit to her nonsense. Again, she can go pound sand! I already know all I care to know about Islam and I don’t want any part of it! We don’t need to understand anything else except that we need to defeat them, by any and all means at our disposal. They can take their misery and return to where they come from!

• partyzantski says:

Sharon, those are Dar al islam and Dar al harb. You are correct. It is a binary system. It is exactly a war of increments.

The war of increments is to see what a person will fight about, between the trivial “I need a halal coke, dhimmi!” to getting paraded on a beach in unflattering orange costumes and getting your head sawed off. Each concession begets the next, bu the time they are cutting flesh people are wondering how they arrived at this juncture in history.

It is the same in Baltimore.

27. archer52 says:

All of this will end. This type of lazy approach to life is a direct result from two things. We are bored and we have an opulent life as a nation.

A hundred years ago, there were no pensions, early retirement, welfare, easy money, credit, entitlements. In that reality, you worked or starved, you ate anything you could because there was a chance you wouldn’t eat again for a while. There was no “safety net” that allowed you the time to laze around and find complaints. Everybody that lived that life is dead, and it is no longer taught in class as a warning to students. Hell, a number of the voters in 2016 weren’t alive when the Clinton show started in the White House.

Do you think PETA would have traction back then? Global warmists? Trigger warnings? GMO complainers? No. We are lazy, bored and well fed. That will change in our lifetimes and all of this will simply become unimportant.

I would LOVE all big AG to stop delivering any food they make for two weeks. No grain, no bread, no meat, no vegetables. When the stores empty, when the people get angry and afraid, then they should point them at the PETA/GMO/trigger warning bullshitters and say “THEY made us!”

Then watch.

28. skolek says:

So Muslims don’t always feel loved and welcomed? Maybe they should stop trying to impose their intolerant medieval philosophy on everybody and learn to respect cultures of the countries they immigrated to.

• auscitizenmom says:

• archer52 says:

It is built into their religion. Muhammad had about 150 followers when he started. He couldn’t get any traction UNTIL he changed the religion into one of conquest and spoils. Suddenly, every nutcase and psycho showed up to join, like the Blazing Saddles recruitment scene.

Especially the “I like rape!” line for this current ISIS bunch.

29. czarowniczy says:

Sorta tying things together here – when Sen DICK Durbin’s share of the Syrian-cum-ISIS wave of Dems-in-training hit Chicago maybe they can have a section of the way-out field at Wrigley Field dedicated for the ‘Tahera Insult of the Day’ beheading – unless, of course, Chicago has a suitable soccer stadium.
    Note I avoided any ‘Cubs and double-header’ jokes.

30. Chip Bennett says:

I fly United all the time. In my experience, their in-flight beverage service is no different from any other airline’s. They pour you a drink into a cup. If you ask, sometimes they’ll give you the open can.

Don’t like it? Purchase your own beverages inside the terminal, before boarding.

Suck it up, buttercup.

31. True Colors says:

anthedohmy beat me to it.

In today’s society, whenever something bad happens to a non-white/christian person, they immediately claim that it is BECAUSE they are a non-white christian that it happened.

Put yourself in the shoes of this muslim woman for just a minute. In the exact same situation, most of us would simply chalk it up to “I wanted a full unopened soda but the airline had some stupid policy against it, OR, the passenger next to me was unbelievably rude.” We would not like what happened nor would we agree with it, but we WOULD let it go at that and move on, because you know, sometimes in life, bad things just happen.

But nope. Not in her case. In her eyes, it was BECAUSE of her muslim beliefs that she had a disagreement with a stewardess over her soda.

TC

• partyzantski says:

Lemme get this straight…. I am SUPPOSED to associate and profile her as a muslim because of her mode of dress? Or, did she wear a sandwich board in the terminal proclaiming her undying devotion to allah and the jihad to convey her belief system?

• auscitizenmom says:

“her mode of dress” It is hard not to assume a woman is a muslim when they wear a long dress, long sleeves, and a head scarf in Florida on a day I am tempted to strip from my sleeveless shirt and shorts to nothing because of the humidity and heat.

32. joshua says:

I am offended too. I bet this guy wishes he was given an opened can of diet soda by his captor, granted not at 30000 feet in the air in a comfortable airline cabin with air conditioning and security to protect him from danger….Muslims are becoming the new BGI in the USA…..

33. SouthCentralPA says:

Tells you all you need to know: “Ahmad was recognized at the White House last year ‘as a leading Muslim female in the United States’ during Women’s History Month, according to Northwestern University. She had previously attended a Ramadan dinner hosted by President Barack Obama.”

• partyzantski says:

So… she was sent by the head office on a mission. I guess the airline had not coughed up enough baksheesh to the Sultan Obama or his headswoman Jarrett.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I think I read somewhere that she is also pushing to get “Christlam” established as a religion.

• She’s being groomed for use as a poster child for “Muslim Feminism”, as if such a thing could ever exist. By parading her around as a “outspoken Muslim woman” they can continue to transmit the lie that “Islam is the ‘tolerant’ religion of peace.”

This episode (the Diet Coke scandal) is nothing more than a ploy/publicity stunt to center that unspoken (and untrue) optic in the public’s mind’s eye.

34. TKim says:

I love the Tall Tales of the Prickly Aggrieved. I hate the fact that since the overwhelming majority of Americans whip out their phones and film everything, the authors have to work so hard, editing two, three times before they race off to Twitter, Facebook, and other fine publishing venues.

Here ‘s a hint, kids. When a witness calls you a “dirty _____” filthy is so overdone, Muslim or black whatever, add that the man belted into his airplane seat or driving by at 20 miles per hour made an attempt at strangling you with your head covering, bandanna, or weave. You know, add the breathless moment.

And not to allow your narrative too much purple tint– when the terrible, no good, awful not like you at all white feller grovels, better he have his hat in hand and be looking at the floor. Any old floor or hat. But pork pies are great for apologies. And the name is offensive to Muslims!

As for the apology I’d say give it a Biblical flair. For example: oh woman who receiveth not the unopened can of soda pop! How thy spirit has fallen low unto thou Jimmy Choos. Thou are vexed. Thou are humbled. Thou want to gouge my eyes.

Yea though you will tweet my character unto the universe, and surely though has an attorney on speed dial, I must attempt to make amends for the hell that is traveling business class with a parched tongue. Oh that this were Ramadan.

We white Christians have suffered not; yeah we have never differed a disappointment, missed a cab, spilleth our spaghetti sauce nor sweated in the sun. Blessed as we are we have not know discrimination, as all love both our faith and our complexion. It is a marvel, yea, as we walk into the inner cities and ISIS controlled states our enemies tremble with fear.

Who hath not known hatred? The knockout game? Beheadings on a beach? Obviously thy white Christian. Our lives are like the gentle breeze, the gold of sunrise , a scampering fawn. Even our leader hath proclaimed we did not buildeth that. It came on heavenly chariots.

(These whiners are making me thirsty.)

35. czarowniczy says:

Hellooooooo Star wars. the High-Energy Liquid Laser Defense System (HELLADS) has finished the government acceptance system and is up for live-fire trials, The system can be carried by tactical aircraft (not really fighter aircraft yet), armored vehicles and patrol craft and will offer ground -to-air, air-to-air and air-to-ground zap ’em to death capabilities. No open word on effectiveness or ranges yet but the ‘set phaser to past-tense setting’ capabilities are really interesting
    Can’t wait to see how long it takes certain unnamed members of our current Administration to decide that it would be unfair for the Great Bule-Eyed Satan to have such power all on its own and share the technology for peaceful use (i.e., long-range camel delousing) with potential targets the United States of Innate Racists might use it to oppress.

36. or those who wondered, this little whiner (Tahera Ahmad) has been groomed by Barack Obama to be the poster child for Islamist Feminism, regardless of the truth of the manner in which Muslims treat women:

WASHINGTON — Tahera Ahmad, associate chaplain at Northwestern University, was to be recognized today (March 28) at the White House as a leading Muslim female in the United States.

-snip-

But this wasn’t Ahmad’s first trip to the White House.

She previously attended a Ramadan dinner hosted by President Barack Obama. And in the last two years she also has visited four cities in Afghanistan and worked with Secretary of State John Kerry on the State Department’s Office of Faith-Based Community Initiatives.

I wonder if she does “sleepovers” at Beau Bergdahl’s parents’ house when she’s not busy with Kerry and Barry?

Seriously, this is no coincidence.

37. True Colors says:

38. True Colors says:

Awww….. isn’t this sweet?

• McGuffin says:

Okay, did they actually FEED her? I mean, by hand? Clean hands? etc….
      Also, is THAT her smile?
      Personally I’m sick of “people” coming to this Country then wanting to change it into the place they came from.

39. JunieG says:

I find it very hard to believe that fellow passengers were jeering at her for being Muslim and dropping f-bombs in a public space like this. This is the traveling public, not a stadium full of drunken soccer hooligans. More likely, someone glared at her for causing a scene.

Some people from the Protected Classes – gays, transgenders, feminists, Muslims and others – seem to deliberately provoke others through annoying and overbearing behavior, and use their special status to claim victimhood to promote the cause of hating others.

I’m calling Hoax.

40. JunieG says:

How is this unhygenic? Is this boor suggesting infidel flight attendants have filthy hands, wipe the tops with dirty underwear, routinely spit into cans, or spike them with roofies, LSD, or worst of all, bacon? Isn’t it rude to basically accuse them of being filthy infidels and cause a scene in a small enclosed space like this? I guessing most of us have been in a situation where someone unrelentingly rags on and on to a server about some trivial thing. Eyes will roll, sighs will ensue, and if it gets bad enough, perhaps someone will stand up for the server and tell the strident harpy to shut up. I’ve been known to do that, firmly but politely, when someone is totally obnoxious and disruptive.

Maybe the cans are already opened so the soda doesn’t spray everywhere! I call Hoax on anyone telling her soda cans are weapons. If anyone said such a thing, I bet it was Hi-jabber herself.

41. Has she ever explained why she wanted the can unopened? Was she planning to take it with her when she got off the plane?

I thought she was looking for trouble when I first read the story.

42. Blue Monkey says:

The really disturbing part of this is that CNN led with this yesterday online. It was their top story. Unbelievable.

43. Sandra says:

I was looking for dirt and found an article about a speech Ahmad gave at Smith collect. She recounted a story of being a victim of racism, after the 9/11 attacks she was playing for a Niles (near Chicago) high school basketball team and she was forced to stop playing because she wore her hijab on the court. Did it really happen ? The Chicago Tribune interviewed her younger sister who also played basketball, and when asked if she experienced racism for wearing her hijab on the court the sister said said she hadn’t experienced it herself but she “heard from friends who say they have heard derogatory remarks.” Surely if Tahera had experienced such severe episode of racism the younger sister would have mentioned it, right ? In detail, right ? Not just mention some “friends”.

Also odd, coming from those same two sources … the younger sister told the Chicago Tribune that Tahera gave up sports in her senior year of high school so she could concentrate on graduating early. The article was published on Dec 1 2001 and it said Tahera stopped participating in sports “this season”. But in her speech to Smith Tahera said that this egregious basketball hijab incident occurred during her senior year some time after Sep 11. Was she even playing basketball after Sep 11 ??? I’ll bet if Tahera talks about why she quite playing sports she’ll claim it was because of the egregious basketball hijab incident, not because she wanted to graduate early.

• True Colors says:

Sandra, you may be on to something. You may have very well caught Tahera Ahmad in a lie.

Your article from Smith College says that Ahmad played basketball as a senior and was harassed that year for being a muslim.

However, the Chicago Tribune article from 2001 says that she did not play sports at all that year.

So which is it? Did she play basketball and get harassed in 2001, OR did she not even play at all that year?

It definitely smells fishy. The timelines really don’t match up to support Ahmad’s story. On December 7, 2001 that article says that Tahera Ahmad had quit sports for the year.

High school basketball season does not even start until mid/late November. So in other words, when the Chicago article was run, the season had JUST gotten underway. If Ahmad had played the first week or two of the season and quit due to harassment, then SURELY that information would have HAD to have appeared in the 2001 Chicago article.

Based on the evidence at hand, it seems pretty likely that Tahera Ahmad fabricated the story about her being traumatized in high school.

TC

44. Robbie Jay says:

Her seatmate paid $5 for the beer. Of course he will be served the entire can. How much did Ahmed pay for her soda?

45. There ya go, that’s what’s wrong in the United States of America, I say again..
    America, Home of Free because of the brave.. Oh, & yes it is a Christian nation, sorry….( not at all )

46. True Colors says:

• thefirstab says:

WOW.
      Here’s a good start on that computer assisted communication study, wonder what category will it be categorized? I can think of several, and none of them start with right-wing or conservative.

47. Carla Marx says:

The story doesn’t pass the smell test.

48. Pingback: Moonbattery » Muslim Woman Oppressed With a Can of Diet Coke

49. JP says:

I am Muslim and I’m not posting here to preach of anything, I just really dislike Tahera and have personally seen and heard of many altercations this woman has gotten into. She is arrogant, entitled, unbelievably childish and rude. This incident likely had nothing to do with islamophobia as this woman is unbearable to both Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. I could go on a rant about how this is not what Islam preaches etc etc but I know this isn’t the place for that. Just wanted to concur that the hatred for this woman is completely justified, and really hope somebody steps up and catches her in lies.