We resemble that remark…

rush-limbaughYa gotta love Rush Limbaugh […] “Now, Marilyn Mosby, this is a Daily Caller story: “The office of Baltimore City state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby is claiming that her personal Twitter account was hacked and that she did not ‘favorite’ a racially-charged tweet and another one calling the six Baltimore cops charged in the Freddie Gray case ‘thugs.’ She says she was hacked.

Just like Anthony Weiner’s Twitter account was hacked.  Hmm.

See, what happened is that Megyn Kelly of the Fox News Channel — there they are again — did a big story — I forget the source.  It was Conservative Tree, Conservative Grow A Tree, Conservative Tree Union,  forget the name of the website, a conservative site with “tree” in it.  I just don’t remember.  But they prepared a blistering report on the incompetence of Marilyn Mosby, and Megyn Kelly used it on Fox either last night or the night before, and this caused all kinds of reaction of an unkind nature to Marilyn Mosby.

And she’s claiming now that all of these attacks (paraphrasing), “Somebody hacked my Twitter account.””  (full show

d9d51-mouse-mission-impossible

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Freddy Gray Death, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism. Bookmark the permalink.

171 Responses to We resemble that remark…

1. tnwahm says:

Congrats! The TreeHouse was also linked to by Mark Levin today. I have a RL friend who links to you also from her blog. When I told her about our connection, she was duly impressed. haha The people you meet on the web . . .

• tnwahm says:

P.S. I remember another site that Rush mentioned several years ago ~which is how I originally found this bunch~. He called them babes, so I think Conservative Tree Grow a Tree is good . . .

• sundance says:

Hello my friend, how is the family?

• tnwahm says:

We are well. My dd is doing great. She goes to kidney camp next month. I can’t believe that it’s been 4 years since her transplant. I still tear up when I think of all the support and all the Treepers who prayed for her.

I have done battle on FB and linked here many a time.

2. hyacinthclare says:

I heard him say that… I was yelling at the radio, “TREEHOUSE! CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE!”

3. peppie says:

I so Love the Tree House.

4. angrymike says:

Awesome, its nice to see your name in lights !!!!!! 😉