Research Thread – Jeffrey L Williams and The Ferguson Protests…

The MSM and the Ferguson support networks are out in full force trying to deflect association from the Ferguson Shooter, Jeffrey L Williams, away from the larger Ferguson Activists.

jeffrey williams - shaun king

However, a brief review of his social profile reflects he is directly aligned with the various constructs of the “F**k The Police” (FTP) movement.

Jeffrey williams thug 2jeffrey williams thug 3Jeffrey williams thug 6

In addition to his Facebook Profile showing his association with Piaget Crenshaw and Dorian Johnson, it may not be too difficult to identify Jeffrey Williams amid the various pictures, videos, and activist promotional media associated with the riots, looting and general mayhem.

Williams has claimed on his Facebook page to have engaged in the looting along with numerous other FTP activists.

Is his face visible on any of the looting pictures released by the police?

jeffrey williams thug 5jeffrey williams thug 4

Treepers have reviewed thousands of hours of video’s and thousands of pictures. Let’s do what the MSM is desperate not to do and perhaps identify Mr. Williams in the various activities of the past seven months.

jeffrey williams thug

A “Where’s Waldo” of sorts. Can you find Jeffrey Williams in any of the aforementioned sources ?

Here’s a good headshot of his appearance:

jeffrey williams mugshot 2

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Notorious Liars, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

127 Responses to Research Thread – Jeffrey L Williams and The Ferguson Protests…

1. chick20112011 says:

Sundance, I don’t have an email to reach you but black brunch St. Louis is posting their harassment of “white people” today. Video/Pictures The restaurant “had to pay for everyone’s meals” and they think it’s hilarious. (the harassment bunch)

• sundance says:

And this has exactly WHAT to do with this thread ?

…..”I don’t have an email to reach you”…. ??????????

It’s not exactly well hidden at the top right side of the page where it says “CONTACT US”?

• chick20112011 says:

I saw that, thank you. I have to set something up. I clicked and I got a microsoft live or something like that. I still haven’t been able to access my wordpress since I posted on the prayer thread. I appreciate you pointing out the email address. I thought that the disrupt-the-brunch bunch picked a really poor day for doing their harassing. That’s all. Please Delete my post re: the lunch bunch. Thank you

2. sundance says:

• kpm58 says:

Police should protest outside her home.

• yankeeintx says:

Is his mom Leslie or Lesley? I know there is more than one Leslie McSpadden in the family, and I get confused.

• nivico says:

Looks like all the lawyers need to start having ‘the talk’ with their clients about spoliation of electronic evidence…

• froggielegs says:

That is NOT MB’s mom! I have been trying to tell people this on Twitter but no one is listening. That Leslie is MB’s Uncle. His Mom’s name is Lesley. There are a few Lesley/Leslie’s in that family.

• Acharka says:

If you follow the mainstream media, all that’s been reported on the reaction of Mike Brown’s family to the shooting is that they offered condolences and encouraged the local residents to be peaceful, or something to that effect. Thank God for websites like this that expose the reality behind the spin dominating the mainstream media. I think we need to help in any efforts, such as the one displayed on this website and the link that can be placed on individual citizen and concerned groups’ face book pages, to get the other side of the story and facts out much more-including Mr. Williams own posted words, actions, and relationships-so people can challenge the distorted and one-sided information they get. Under this administration and the media that appears to function like an arm of the White House to support it, thugs and law-breakers seem to repeatedly be made to look like innocent or misunderstood victims who are unfairly treated by corrupt and/or racist police and others promoting law, order, and safety for our communities and families.

3. Moishe Pipik says:

I used to think Shaun King was a delusional person of very low intelligence who was susceptible to believing false narratives.

Now I know he is an evil, malicious liar.

4. Moishe Pipik says:

I don’t have a lot of patience for the Obese. They are a huge drain on our society. Half the people on SSDI are there because of weight-related health problems. And all they have to do to fix it is put their friggin’ forks down.

So when I see this tub of lard going out to “brunch” and attack white people with his racism, all I can think is “fatso! You don’t need brunch.”

• zephyrbreeze says:

The best predictor of childhood obesity is access to food stamps. The best predictor of poverty is single parenthood. And single parenthood is also a predictor of access to food stamps. Ipso facto…ergo…ad nauseum….etc.

• Vintage66 says:

I am pretty sure that this person is a female.

• Lottacats says:

Imagine the lard accumulation in say…….10 years! HANDS UP! NO FORK!

• mikayla825 says:

After nearly fifty years of being “thin” and a recent health crisis, I am now what you would consider “obese”. I hate looking in the mirror enough already, but to have others like you judging me? No thanks. I actually eat less than I did when I was thin.

Please don’t assume you know merely by looking at someone what may be going on inside.

• Fantasia says:

Same here. I wore a size zero when I got married. After my car accident, and due to not being able to move/walk as before, along with developing diabetes and hypothyroidism, I gained a LOT of weight I struggled to lose.

My disability caused my problem, not vice versa.

Seriously, I would like to think that we are above attacking people based on looks, although there are a few I target for such, simply because they did so first. They threw stones when they lived in glass houses. But, typically, making fun of people is really below us, IMO.

I would love some help with identifying some people in a picture, if any feel they know people in the protesting movement, and feel up to it? I know Waldo is in the pic. Let’s name the other players, here. I already know several.

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Watching all of these people scrambling and lie is going to be very interesting. Since most of them haven’t done a Very good job of lying in the past for the long run they are going to have a lot of trouble with all the evidence already connecting them to Williams..

6. zephyrbreeze says:

It’s not true, it’s not true…oh, you found multiple photos of him at protests…then, it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter…

• nivico says:

Sad but too true… they’ll just move the goal posts and/or try to change the discourse.

HOLDER: Michael Brown was murdered in cold blood and we’ll get to the bottom of this. Whaaaaa??? Officer Wilson is completely, 100%, unequivocally innocent. Well, this was never about Darren Wilson. Lemme spend the next 20 minutes telling you ’bout the disparate impact our spin, urhm, I mean our investigation into the Ferguson police department found. Whaaaaa…??? Pine Lawn and Uplands Parks’ stats are way worse than Ferguson’s and they’re run by minorities. Well this was never about Ferguson…

7. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

8. cajunkelly says:

Shocking I tell y’all, downright shocking to see the Fergistan group now screeching “innocent until proven guilty” on twitter. That certainly wasn’t their position regarding Darren Wilson, and after all the legal steps he’s survived they still claim he’s a murderer. just SMH these people exist in an alternate universe.

9. Les says:

What does his throat tattoo say? 90% Dirty? I can’t quite tell:

10. Les says:

He had it in 2012 when he was arrested for possession.

And is that a dark area or a tattoo on the side of his neck? It shows up in all his pics.

11. lovelyd24 says:

For folks crowd sourcing for pictures of Williams (which I think is what this thread is meant for 😉 ) in the crowds of protestors I think it would be helpful if someone with better skills than me could post some of Williams Facebook photos here (before they disappear).

Identifying marks, tattoo on both hands, eyebrow piercing (removed for mug shot), eyebrows groomed, star tattoo on the side of his neck I can’t tell which side because it appears on both so I am guessing flipped photo, tattoos on both arms, knit hat he may be wearing darker grey rim with a circle patch logo with lighter grey skull cap, blue baseball cap with large round gold patch (maybe a pyramid on front). He has a white polo shirt he seems fond of and that might stand out in a photo.

Looks like no major chest tattoos.

The triangle soul patch and thin mustache seem to be a constant.

12. Les says:

He looks to be throwing a crip hand sign, “loc” is a crip term. I think they are pretending to be west coast crips (re: his hat).

I may have to bust out with a map and explain how far MO is from the Pacific Ocean.

13. deqwik2 says:

Looks like he has a baby on the way. This is from his girlfriends page. (not sure if they are still together).

• cajunkelly says:

Is this the same “blonde” that was on the other thread, a pic SD posted of her being arrested? Hair certainly looks the same.

• deqwik2 says:

I don’t know where to look at other pic to compare but this girl is very pregnant.
        She just deactivated her page.
        pbs.twimg.com/media/CALm32aWYAEOPjl.jpg:large

• cajunkelly says:

It may have been on one of the twitter feeds. I’m looking for it. IIRC it appeared to be from the riots of last year.

• cajunkelly says:

Dang it. I know I saw a picture today of a woman with hair just like that lying on her side, back to the camera, being handcuffed. This is maddening that I can’t find it again! Did anyone else see it? There were a lot of people standing around, in addition to the police arresting her.

• Les says:

Looking at her profile pics, she changes her weave (can’t bring myself to call it “hair”) often.

I saw one of his tweets, the kid is about 2 now.

• Terry in GA says:

This woman is very preggers, fixing to pop any day. There are comments from the past few days of false labor, but she is very close to delivering.

• Les says:

He is a special person for shooting two cops when he has a toddler and a baby on the way. Bummer he won’t be around much to influence his kids. I guess she will take care of that for him?

I wonder if he thought he would get away with it? The “protesters” got away with looting and burning, I guess he thought he was invincible.

• kinthenorthwest says:

H3LL I think most of them have contests to see how many baby mamas they can knock up

• michellc says:

There was a post she made thanking him for buying the baby clothes. It started a huge argument because someone said he was the baby’s daddy and should be providing for him. Others disagreed because most daddies don’t do anything for their babies. She was grateful though that he was such a great baby daddy and would be there for her child.
      It almost makes me feel sorry for these people when being a good father is buying a few clothes before the baby is born. They no longer even know what a family is.

14. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Just one more thug to add to the mix; if the Pres and the AG weren’t stirring the pot none of this would be happening.

15. Stormyeyes says:

For what it is worth, Bassem Masri had his twitter account suspended and is now masribassem. He admits he has seen him at protests but he “barely” recognizes him……….

Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem Do you know any more about him?

Embee ‏@SugarcubeDog · 5h5 hours ago
    “@masri_bassem: Just for the record I barely recognize Jeffrey Williams he wasn’t a regular protester #Ferguson”

Quint ‏@katomart · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem @aroadwarrior1 Barely? Is that similar to literally? He was barely there? Smh

Marley The Misfit™ ‏@MarleyBrooker · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem https://twitter.com/marleybrooker/status/577192032302538752

nightnurse40 ‏@nightnurse38 · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem he is a plant.

InfidelChick ‏@aroadwarrior1 · 5h5 hours ago
    @katomart @masri_bassem Barely; slang term used to try to distance oneself from crime when busted or soon to be 😂

Regina ‏@regibaby67 · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem @deray Then maybe MSM needs to acknowledge and apologize to protester for claiming he was “embedded” with them.

Michelle ‏@realitygurl4eva · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem glad to see you’re back!! 👏👏👏👏

Jayne ‏@Jayne720 · 5h5 hours ago
    @masri_bassem Being a “regular” is moot. What he ISN’T: A Cop, Ex Military, KKK or local troll.

TruthCasterTV ‏@TruthCastersTV · 4h4 hours ago
    @masri_bassem so you are saying you recognize him but barely? @TundraGlobal is this bassem acct or a fake

Bassem masri ‏@masri_bassem · 4h4 hours ago
    @TruthCastersTV @TundraGlobal | ya he looks familiar but not a regular by any means

TruthCasterTV ‏@TruthCastersTV · 4h4 hours ago
    @masri_bassem @TundraGlobal he looks familiar… right… is that like saying all black ppl look alike? There were two fake bassem accts b4

TruthCasterTV ‏@TruthCastersTV · 4h4 hours ago
    @masri_bassem @TundraGlobal police even said he wasn’t a protester at first… somethings fishy here…

Honesty ‏@Gimme_A_Break1 · 3h3 hours ago
    @masri_bassem Even Bassem admits to seeing #JeffreyWilliams in #Ferguson

Kyle ‏@kyle_ricci · 3h3 hours ago
    . @masri_bassem @TruthCastersTV @TundraGlobal hes friends with your buddy Dorian Johnson on FB but I’m SURE you have no idea who he is lol

• jason says:

I love these @#%@% who constantly scream for apologies for any little ‘slight’, yet they still call Wilson and all cops murderers.

16. Jackson says:

This is tough. I’m trying to go through this list of pics:

I’ve spotted Piaget, but, a lot of these are at night.. maybe looking for the jacket is a good tactic.

• DT says:

I searched ferguson protests masks for a good long while last night. Only ended up finding that same pic with the blue mask that already has been found.

17. sundance says:

18. konagirl says:

Also said on baby mama FB page he wore bandana’s ( I would assume blue for Crip’s and mask would prob be too). So happy you got this out there Sundance, I saw it on Twitter much earlier, but my amateur attempts a screen shot/capture was a bust!

19. beth60497 says:

Bassem is in full retreat mode

ps.. there was another pro-LEO rally today.. and of course the anti- crowd was across the street. There was a confrontation with protestors up in the faces. I was at the last one, but couldn’t be there today. I’m gonna have to learn to livestream for the next one. Think Heather will teach me?

• Les says:

He’s worried more pics will start to pop up…he knows there ARE pics.

Dear Anonymous,

You have to stop pretending to be smart now. Sorry.

20. nivico says:

Here’s a video from August 15 where Martez Little was interviewed on camera during the protests (around the 5:10 mark)… looks more like Biker Week festivities at Myrtle Beach than a protest, but anyway.

I know it’s not Jeffrey Williams, but if Williams was the fourth man in the white car with the trio from the raided house … it at least shows that his friends have been out there in the streets since the beginning.

21. TexasRanger says:

The Main Stream Media – MSM and Ferguson FTP Protestors Are So Busy Trying To Protect and Justify Their “Not A Demonstrator” Narrative That They Fail To Mention or Even Notice The Obvious.

The Ferguson Police Apprehended This Dangerous Violent Gun Packing Would Be Cop Killer Without Even Shooting Him.!

The MSM and FTP Mob Should Show Some Respect.!

22. EyerollsGalore says:

Here’s a chuckle:

“According to a Fulton County Jail Record (spotted by Complex), [popular rapper] Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey L. Williams, was arrested on a myriad of charges including drug possession, driving without a seat belt, reckless conduct and driving in a circular or zig-zag course “laying drags.”

Different person, same name, similar persona.

Read More: Young Thug Arrested for Drug Possession, Reckless Driving | http://theboombox.com/young-thug-arrested/?trackback=tsmclip

23. Les says:

This infamous guy looks very similar: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/13/ferguson-police-department-implores-protesters-to-gather-only-during-daylight/

I’m going to see if I can spot that shirt tomorrow. I can pick out “protesters” easier by their shoes or hats or other clothing. For some reason, certain men around that age all look about the same to me (unless they have dreads).

24. sundance says:

• Jackson says:

Looks like a great find..

• BobNoxious says:

Where is Williams in that pic? It you can somehow highlight him it would be great b/c CNN just allowed Robinson 3 min of TV time to say all kinds of nonsense including that Wlliams was just a good church going man and not a protester.

25. nivico says:

Here’s the official criminal complaint against Williams

ps, it states shots were fired from a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am

• BobNoxious says:

So it is official, the red grand am that drove by honking was involved. I mentioned it immediately after watching the video replay the night this happened. The way he was driving way too fast and honking through that crowd (in addition to driving a red car) was just way too suspicious.

26. doodahdaze says:

They are so pathetic and desperate they will grasp at any straw.

27. Phae says:

Me-Me-Doinit has a “Ferguson My Hands-Up Don’t Shoot” image on the back of a car, (license plate shown too), dated August 22, 2014:

28. Phae says:

Jeffrey Williams’ Cousin/Aunt Rita Williams at Ferguson Market & Liquor the night of no indictment decision:

29. coeurdaleneman says:

I just spent about 90 minutes looking at generic Ferguson protest photos from in front of FPD HQ. Mainly from earlier in the summer/fall timeframe. Nothing.

He must have connected after most of the hullabaloo died down, and acted after being frustrated over things petering out locally. Not to say that he wasn’t there regularly or even intermittently, but only that he wasn’t prominently so.

• doodahdaze says:

Interesting. This brings me to wonder about the Black Bishop guy. How he got in there so fast and then comes out with the cock and bull story. No lawyer would let that occur if he had one. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. There has to be more perps involved.

• Les says:

He has a good pic of JW’s tattoos. They are hard to see in other photos when he has a tan.

• Les says:

I’ve been looking at the FBs of these young gentlemen: They are just kids. They have pictures on playgrounds and in the school library. They all have one or more kids already and they all smoke pot and have guns and most have criminal records. And one even shot two cops.

But they look like kids. The “parents” churning out this black despair make me mad enough to spit.

FTP should be “Fxxx The Parents.”

• Les says:

This was two years ago. I imagine they have been living the same life for the last few years, not sure any of them graduated. Nothing of important happened on their crime-ridden street that wasn’t business as usual? Why shoot two cops? Because some old black guys lied, some fake mother pretended to be upset?

I’m not a fan of this community, but they have to do better. They need to change and they need to do it soon. They are raising worthless hoodlums who will end up in prison or dead. I know it’s easier to blame white people, but do they ever admit to themselves what they are doing? Ever?

I’m tired of paying for this failed social experiment.

• doodahdaze says:

They are trapped inside The Obama Curtain. Unable to break through the Holder Wall. Only a few blacks are able to break the barrier like the successful ones. They are ostracized for doing so like Clarence Thomas and others. They are trapped in the encouraged (by the DNC and BGI) black thug culture for various nefarious reasons.

30. BobNoxious says:

LOL! “Bishop” Derrick Robinson is now on CNN and they are allowing to spout utter nonsense, completely unchallenged about how Williams was “robbed” and “self defending himself”. He also says Williams was “brutally beaten” by the police and denied food and medical attention. He claims Williams was a church going kid that would never intentionally do anything like this and of course, that he was never a protester. The woman sitting in for Carol Costello this morning just let it go, no questions asked.

• Les says:

He forgot to mention their gang is called the “Hunnid Gang.” They live the 100 block of some ghetto street.

• doodahdaze says:

He would not go to the shooting by himself.

• Les says:

These “protesters” are young drug dealers who are out to kill cops. I’m not sure how anybody can even pretend otherwise now.

There a few older members of the black community who might be concerned with some legitimate issue, but they all spawned this black despair and they are protesting the wrong entity. They should be protesting themselves and how they live and the damage they do their own people.

They make me ill.

• doodahdaze says:

It is the natural result of the welfare system. Once the thug reaches a certain age he is no longer a qualifying member of the Welfare Queen Household. The black mommas kick them out in to the streets. Their lives are based on the rules and regulations of the welfare system and how to maximize the freebies. Incentives are there. They know the rules and follow them to get the most free money. A perfectly natural course of action for them. They know the rules better than the bureaucrats.

• Stormyeyes says:

The “Bishop”, like the pastor Renita, was and is a regular protestor. Both were complicit in the attack on a white young man who was trying to get home after a long day and was blocked, then attacked, by protestors in traffic. I watched the live streams for months, and in my opinion, the Bishop is not a man of God. His word means nothing. He is underhanded and a liar.

• doodahdaze says:

He is fishy. How he got in there to the jail thing in the first place? If he did not know the perp? I wanna see the jail tapes of his little “visit.”

31. Les says:

FYI:

If you are looking for threats to LEO, they don’t call them “cops” now, they call them “opps.”

This is William’s buddy on January 31. Rockey Gotthe Strapstill

32. Pingback: Why are peaceful protestors so violent?