On Saturday President Obama told CBS he found out about Hillary’s personal email use via news media reports. Yesterday an editor at Gawker, John Cook,  told CNN he personally emailed Josh Earnest questions about the Hillary personal email use in 2013 asking about records and appropriatness.

Today Josh Earnest said President Obama and Hillary did email each other, but President Obama didn’t actually know about Hillary’s email issue…. or something similar. Maybe. Well, um, you decide:

“The point that the president was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address, he did. But he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act.”

As Politico puts it: When pressed on whether Obama was aware that Clinton was conducting business over her private email, Earnest responded, “the point is the president did email with Secretary Clinton. I assume that he recognized the email address that he was emailing back to,” before saying that the important issue is whether she complied with the Federal Records Act. (link)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Secretary of State, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to White House Adjusts Position on Clinton Email – President Obama Did Exchange Emails with Hillary on Her Secret Account…

1. omanuel says:

We need access to secret email or other conduits of information to verify 70 years of totalitarian global rule:

For the sake of society, world leaders must stop lying and tell the truth.

They did not intend to, but their deceit is obvious and caused mistrust, social insanity and stress-induced addictions

The truth is just this, and nothing less:

The Sun made and sustains every atom, life and world in the solar system, and . . .

the Sun still controls the climate of each planet in the solar system today!

• omanuel says:

Frightened world leaders managed to communicate secretly among themselves at the end of WWII and agreed to hide from the world the discovery made by the first scientist to visit Hiroshima after it was bomb:

“One day in August 1945, while standing in the ruins of Hiroshima, I became overwhelmed by the power of nuclear energy. The sight before my eyes was just like the end of the world, but I also felt that the beginning of the world may have been just like this.”

P. K. Kuroda, The Origin of the Chemical Elements and the Oklo Phenomenon
      (Springer Publishing, 165 pages, Dec 1982). The quote is from page 2.

Here is the Sequel to seventy years of worldwide government deception:

2. Mr. Izz says:

Ah, and there’s the spin. Obama apparently didn’t know (or didn’t want to know) so he could have plausible deniability when the time came. The time has come, and Obama “didn’t know nuthin”.

I hope people are able to match emails sent to emails received in relation to Hillary’s secret account and all others involved. If emails received by exterior entities don’t show up as sent on her server (or vice versa), we know that we’ve been duped and that records have been altered.

This one isn’t over yet sports fans; however, the White House and Hillary are definitely stalling in hopes that nothing else comes up.

3. mcfyre2012 says:

Ummm….yeah…okay.

So…once again, is the White House plan to paint Oblah-blah as incompetent/derelict, or lying/corrupt?

4. sundance says:

Josh Earnest says (in essence) Hillary owns this, not us:

5. sundance says:

Rut Roh….. Here comes the atomic sledgehammer:

That TWEET g-u-a-r-a-n-t-e-e-s that Hillary will have to hold a presser now !

6. kinthenorthwest says:

Obama Opens Mouth and out comes lie and then in goes his foot.

7. kinthenorthwest says:

You Know Obama is getting really REALLY good at making himself look like a DUMB A $ $
    I am sorry but as the head of my own household, I would not publically tell everyone that I don’t know what the H3LL is going in my own house(Hopefully its would not be true) to me that’s the worse excuse that anyone could use.
    That’s essentially what Obama keeps saying which makes him a Dumb A $$.

• Sharon says:

All he has to do to look like a da is allow the sun to come up one more morning and shine on him.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Come on guys even a school child realizes that I did not see, I did not know, and I did not hear when you are in charge is a rally BAD Excuse and makes one look really ineptly incompetent….
        You’d think after the first time Obama used the excuse he would realize how it makes him look.

8. doodahdaze says:

The democrats are starting. The wailing and flailing begins.

9. Wizzum says:

Would the president even have an email account that a regular person can email to without it being cleared first? I would have assumed that it would have tightly restricted access.

10. talkaftercarefulthought says:

oh boy as we all know by now “BLACK LIVES MATTER” Hillary’s email troubles are making the “o” look a fool to the democrats, I get a feeling her safety net(s) in Washington are going to be removed in short notice..

11. czarowniczy says:

“But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again: I did not have textual relations with that woman.” Hmmmmm….where might I have heard this before???????

12. Did it end with “DOT GOV”, Barack?

Then you knew.

• taqiyyologist says:

If he honestly didn’t know, based on just that… then it’s just another piece of evidence to add to the pile called “Evidence that Barack is too Stupid for his Job”.

13. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

“It depends upon what the meaning of IP is.”

14. joshua says:

You know, POTUS Cool dude with his constant Blackberry and now Iphone stuff, and his snappy knowledge of SOCIAL MEDIA being USED to COMBAT ISIS and all the nerd email dudes, including investigations into IRS emails, and agency email misuse…wouldn’t he HAVE TO KNOW something like this about the darn Secretary of State…since he is big on control over everything having to do with out Foreign Policy…and being BFF with ValJar who set up all the process for White House communications and we PAID TO DO IT including her OWN secret service protection detail???? Is he publically stating that he is STUPID, INCOMPETENT, TECHNOLOGICALLY IGNORANT, WITHOUT ANYBODY TO WATCH THIS STUFF, including CIA, FBI, secret service and the NSA operation looking at everybody and everything electronic in the world?

15. sundance says:

• Sharon says:

What “address” means is:

“This thing is obviously sort of getting out of control and the actions of the woman I despise as much as I despise all other women are about to reflect badly on MeMyselfI and therefore – I will proclaim my innocence, my power, my sovereignty, the monstrous insults to my person by her and all those who think illegal stuff matters in this most transparent of administrations.

We are transparent, as we said we would be: our foolishness, our lawbreaking, and our sheer inappropriateness and malfeasance are obvious to all. So citizens, be careful not to believe bad things about me. You ought to know better.”

Or words to that effect.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

“You can send you emails for comments, support, and to give money to: “Ireallydon’tgive ash++ @ Clinton.com”

• czarowniczy says:

Or one of their friends and supporters from Arkansas can fly out of Mena, meet you in Marcy Park and collect there…

• joshua says:

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today”….J. Wellington Wimpy

• Dixie Darling says:

It’ll be interesting to see this picture of her (presumably at her worst) to compare to her new self about to come out to go with her protestations of innocence.

• Dixie Darling says:

We should bookmark that picture so we can compare it to the way she looks when her new self shows up.

16. taqiyyologist says:

“Let me be clear… I’m an idiot.” — BHO

17. Mike says:

Obama Didn’t Know! Until he was watching the news, and saw Josh Ernest say he did know… It’s amazing the stuff a President can find out about watching the news. I wonder if he knows about Obama Care…

• joshua says:

He never read it, so he knows nothing about what is in it, but he promises you will like all of it and you will get a lot of money in your pocket when you have it, whatever it is, which…depends upon what the meaning of “is” is.

18. czarowniczy says:

OKaaaaaaay, so the expected POtuS lie-stream is starting to flow.

19. LibOne says:

The ONLY time Obola, his Regime and the Clinton’s tell the truth is when thy DON’T open their collective mouths.