The Washington Post is essentially hiding their own embarrassment by deflecting their presentation to a question of which one of these image videos’ would be more apt to be used by opponents to Obama saying ‘he’s diminishing the office’.

We have no idea what the heck is actually supposed to be accomplished by this entire fiasco. Perhaps someone can explain it to me.

obama selfie stick

Warning – what follows below is, well, perhaps the weirdest and least explainable presentations of President Obama ever.

Obama selfie stick 2

Weird

obama ball

Weirder

obama count it

Even more weird

obama gun shades

See the full series HERE

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, media bias, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

161 Responses to He Probably Would Have “Quacked” Too – Only THIS White House Image Team Would Think This A Good Idea….

1. Its like he is short circuiting or something. Or he’s having a bad reaction to the drugs he’s on. Lord help us all.

2. Cyber says:

What the…???

3. doodahdaze says:

Gotta quack for MHP. Those Quackers! This has left the reality plane and on the astral plane of the prog queen. Too much. They will quack on demand.

4. auscitizenmom says:

No, no, no. Don’t make me watch it again!!! I’ll tell you anything you want to know (that I can remember.) 😯

5. Roy says:

He looks like an African dictator wearing those shades.

6. doodahdaze says:

There can be no doubt. A lunatic is in the White House.

7. doodahdaze says:

In honor of Mandela he should be imprisoned for 20 years. Then we will check back to see how he is doing.

• RJ says:

That would not be honoring Mandela, you should just leave him in prison. Besides, you know the inmates would find him very, very attractive and desirable in so many ways!

His first assignment would be to teach the criminals how to become expert liars, doing the shuck and jive routine as a starter. Then he could move to the master pimp phase where others willingly do your dirty work. Maybe he could advocate gay marriage for prisoners in South Africa.

I think Michelle wouldn’t mind the change. Bruce Jenner might be doing a baja type race over there, he could visit while doing so. That would be pretty…interesting.

8. Annie says:

After viewing these pic, I am saying this with my heart breaking (for our country) and my head sadly shaking; on the last pic. did he borrow those glasses from his paramecium of a Vice- President, Joey B? Why would I want to see the full series? Those few pics. are quite adequate to know that he suffers from megalomania and has other serious mental issues as well that are known but not discussed.

9. None of those images come close to “diminishing the office” as much as The Preezy does when the cameras aren’t around.

Crackhead-in-Chief.

• doodahdaze says:

Kommander KuKu.

• joanfoster says:

Remember the goofball stuff the press use to laugh at about Bush, i.e., dancing with Africans, rubbing Angela Merkel’s neck, mispronouncing words, etc. His friends in the media should be having a meltdown over this idiotic display, but sadly they are not. It fazes them no less than Bill and Monica having a cigar in the Oval orifice.

10. OMG I cannot stop laughing and I haven’t even followed the link yet.

11. doodahdaze says:

WAPO sees the writing on the wall. The POTUS may have to be Baker Acted. I have long said the democrats will have to take him out. AFIAC he is a lunatic.

12. radiopatriot says:

Head shakingly unbelievable. He’s truly a dork.

13. Sundance, I just saw that you have a particularly promising tag: Dear Leader – Creepy POTUS Worship. Will be bookmarking for late night insomnia because it will surely scare off any demons and will send to all my friends for their entertainment. This should clarify any questions they may have left.

At the very least my brother will be laughing his butt off at work. That is when everyone else decides (whenever) to go to the break room and get their union-sanctioned sleep, and he is alone and has nothing to do on the floor.

My heartfelt gratitude.

14. pattyloo says:

1) He’s trying to show how ‘cool’ he is ala Holder’s comments in the Quack like a duck video.
    2) His team is manufacturing this. Next step is for Stephanopolous et al to start asking Republicans in inverview ‘do you approve of the president’s new video?’. No matter what they respond, Republicans are labeled racist. Or, maybe they ask Netanyahu what he thinks of this, and whatever he says is labeled racist.

• RJ says:

Keep your eyes on Ted Cruz. Today he and some House members went to the mikes and Cruz directly attacked the democrats in the Senate on the DHS bill to fund. It is this kind of daily confrontation of the democrats that is needed.

Slowly, the troops are assembling to confront this evil man and his band of willing idiots. I hope we have the time…

15. Eskie Mom says:

I am speechless. And deeply, painfully ashamed that anyone, anywhere in the world, can see the person we elected as president. Who took these videos? And why did he allow it?
    geeeeez SMH

16. Capt _ Morgan says:

Is he making a gun with his fingers? Oh my! What should be the consequences?

17. Sharon says:

This is where the phrase – beclowning himself – becomes useful, isn’t it?

18. Rurik says:

Is there anybody left who still thinks President Plugs would be even more embarrassing?

19. Les says:

And why is that mirror so dirty?

20. Sean Cory says:

It’s not that he is having a little fantasy time – I am sure that other presidents have taken a little time to engage in some fantasy or daydream just to get away from the pressure of the office for a moment or two. It is the fact that he RECORDED it that gets me. When he looks at these does he see his fantasy world come to life? Is he so enamored and fascinated by himself that he has a desire to watch himself play with himself? If he just wanted to watch videos of himself there are literally thousands to choose from complete with adoring audiences. But he wants to watch himself all alone and play acting. This is very odd.

21. Josh says:

I thought maybe he was being filmed and the images would be used elsewhere aka the blue screen (or whatever it’s called).

As far as why these images have been released I would have no clue. I’m no marketing guru. I have no idea what appeals to the masses.

• doodahdaze says:

It is like a rap video or something. I knew we were in deep trouble long ago when I saw the pics of him with his baseball hat on backwards. Next he will have his suit pants on the ground.

• smiley says:

or recording bizarre conversations he’s having with himself and the smudged (!) mirror there.
        its like Hitler’s Last Days..underground in that bunker, losing his mind.

• Dixie Darling says:

I told y’all, the evil is working from the inside out…..just like it did for Hitler. He will be completely disintegrated or be hospitalized in a mental ward before 2016.

• Say everyone – are you aware that the EXACT same thing is happening here in Oregon? (I know you are Sharon – not aware of any other Oregonian Treepers). Our gov is under fire for corruption, the paper that endorsed him in Nov is now calling for his resignation, the leaders of the Majority Democrats in BOTH Oreg Senate and House and calling for him to resign and finally, the person who would succeed him if he steps down said her most recent conversation with him was bizarre? Liberalism truly IS a mental disease.

• smiley says:

WH has turned into a mental ward.

• tig's mom says:

As long as its in prison. Ya know, that not having a belt thingy. The style that black boys emulate from their male “role models” in the can.

• lovemygirl says:

It’s designed to appeal to the “millenials” and get them to sign up for Obamacare. No word on whether it does appeal to them or actually encouraged anyone to sign up.

22. realitycheck says:

His form on his “jump shot” is worse than his non existent foreign policy.

23. lovemygirl says:

Is he wearing his wedding band on his right hand? I can’t see his left good enough on this tiny screen.

24. TKim says:

Well I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight. How do you like him now, Mr Putin?

25. dan says:

The selfie stick pretty much explains everything that is wrong with my generation….

26. Sean says:

Whitney Houston should be playing in the background… “Learning to love yourself is the greatest gift of all.”

27. Reblogged this on Femininican and commented:

So much freaking WTF, so little time. Cheese and crackers, what in the fudging hall is WRONG with Barry and his merry band of such p haunt enablers? Holy freaking lack of self awareness, which seems kind of odd for such smug narcissistic flucks. Dagnabbed disgraceful embarrassing dinguses. Sheesh! #$@!%*¿!!!

28. zephyrbreeze says:

Men didn’t understand Martha Stewart either. She appealed to an insecurity. Obama’s schtick is he’s willing to do this because he “likes” his base, and wants to strengthen the bond of weak insecure, dependent people. Low social intelligence base? Yes. Low political intelligence base? Yes. Low economic intelligence base. Absolutely. So he plays to the goofball base.

29. 2+2 says:

I always said Clinton was a clown. I was wrong. Clinton at least had a modicum of decorum; Obozo is the real clown.

30. peppie says:

I’m surprised they didn’t take a picture of him eating a banana…

31. Dixie Darling says:

You won’t believe the tweets at this site: Apparently a big group of completely enamored teenagers….or something.

32. labrat says:

Let the record show — and it will — that this is what the president of the United States of America, the most powerful and remarkable nation ever to exist on earth, was doing when World War III started.
    Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/02/12/video-day-obama-selfies-world-burns/#vv3BRX0LjdC0z0h3.99

33. taqiyyologist says:

SMH.

34. Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

This is stupid. This is aggressively stupid. This is so stupid, in fact, that I feel my brain cells committing ritual suicide by the dozens the longer I look at it. Oh, the cell-ality.

35. pspsst says:

Obama is in da white house, and he’s messing up the mirrors. YUCK

Anywhooo, did they include him in a jogging suit doing 2 lb barbell lifts at a hotel gym? That, was COOL. For a non-millennial 110 year old.

36. Murse says:

He is the greatest man that ever lived.

37. froggielegs says:

I love this Tweet…

38. maggiemoowho says:

Smoke and(dirty) mirrors, I’m sure Hitler had people making him look like a “fun” guy to give people the impression that “he would never do anything to his people”, “look at him, he seems like a fun guy.”
    Smoke and dirty mirrors people, smoke and dirty mirrors.

39. 2+2 says:

leaders didn’t act like that in the 40’s. They acted like leaders, so people would respect and follow. It was a different mindset then. People didn’t suffer fools lightly, or follow them.

• smiley says:

beg to differ…Roosevelt, Hoover..just to name 2.

• 2+2 says:

this was in reply to maggiemoowho’s post above, regarding Hitler having PR making him look like a “fun” guy. Roosevelt and Hoover may have been fools, but I don’t think they ever purposely did PR spots setting themselves up to look that way.

40. Hey, he is pointing his hands in the form of a gun and ‘shooting’ someone with it. Didn’t a kid get kicked out of school for doing that?

41. Remember when the President of the United States use to have class.

42. stella says:

Seen on Facebook:

“Speak verbosely and carry a selfie stick.”