Jeb Bush says “it’s ridiculous not to give the illegal ‘Dreamers’ citizenship” !

Jeb-BushWASHINGTON DC – In a newly released video, GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush says he supports amnesty for children and that the border can never be totally secured without sacrificing America’s liberties.

“I’ve never felt like the sins of the parents should be ascribed to the children, you know,” Bush said during a 2013 conference hosted by the right of center Hispanic Leadership Network. “If your children always have to pay the price for adults decisions they make, how fair is that?”

“For people who have no country to go back to — which are many of the DREAMers — it’s ridiculous to think that there shouldn’t be some accelerated path to citizenship.”

Bush later said “it’s not possible in a free country to completely control the border without us losing our freedoms and liberties.” (read more)

obama dreamers

This entry was posted in A New America, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Death Threats, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Jeb Bush and President Obama Agree – Illegal Alien Children Should Be Given Citizenship Status…

1. francismuldoon says:

I cringe when I look at another B__h. I cant even say his name without getting po’d. The border can be secured very simply. Its called a minefield. To think this fool or Hilary could be the next president just leaves me stunned.

2. Bonspiel says:

In most countries, the child has the same citizenship as the birth mother. Pity that isn’t the case in the U.S., as it would solve a great many problems.

3. John Galt says:

Keep talking Jeb, please, just keep talking. 80+% of Republicans strongly oppose amnesty.

• auscitizenmom says:

I agree. And, I will say right now, I will not vote for him.

• Unfortunately, if he’s the only pseudo -conservative on the ticket, he’ll get a lot of votes from those who play anyone-but-Obama. How ironic that the next election may be anyone-but-Bush. It’s apparent by Jeb’s stand here, he isn’t planning on getting elected by repeating “it’s Obama’s fault”. I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or not. I can’t stand Jeb Bush either.

• auscitizenmom says:

I can’t support anyone who would support the illegal aliens.

• Oh, I agree, absolutely. I put anyone who would support illegals (and/or their invasion, for any reason) automatically in the traitor category. I just find jeb Bush particularly dislikeable. I’ve also had it with the Bushes in general.

Though I have to add here, I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in the elections anymore, either, and haven’t for quite some time.

• 2+2 says:

Margaret Thatcher famously said that her greatest success as a politician was the rise of Tony Blair to lead a party he called New Labour: “We forced our opponents to change their minds.” As yet, Barack Obama can make no similar boast. Just the opposite: He radicalized his Republican opponents, and empowered most those who agreed with him least. With the presidential campaign of Jeb Bush, Obama can finally glimpse Thatcher-style success. Here, at last, is an opponent in his own image.

• ZurichMike says:

But it won’t be Obama, so even the Dems will have to pay attention a bit about who is running.

• We do have that in our favor.. HIllary crapped in her own nest when she messed up with Benghazi, even if you only count the “What difference, at this time, does it make?” outburst. Elizabeth Warren is a moonbat of the First Order and everyone except the rabid libs will https://widgets.wp.com/notifications/1660980326#be uncomfortable with either of them.

They’ll have to come up with a worthy candidate for even the semblance of having any credibility with independents. Of course, they could always put Lindsay Graham (cough, cough) or John Boehner (cough, cough) in the running. Provided we have elections, of course.

I seem to have a caps problem that is inconsistent. Bear with me, folks, until I resolve the problem.

4. MaryfromMarin says:

Jeb Bush, doing a contemporary portrayal of Nick Bottom–with donkey’s head firmly attached.

5. justfactsplz says:

I hope that between his stance on amnesty and common core Bush loses the nomination.

6. kafir says:

So they’re NOT just coming here to work. They are coming here to get entitlements and vote D. Some of us knew this all along. Why do they deserve citizenship ahead of people who came here legally, like the Boston Bombers?

• fred says:

Do you live in CA. I do and your exactly right…they stopped coming for work about 5 years ago. They come for welfare and overpopulate because children are their ticket to citizenship and welfare. Don’t doubt it merely come to the grocery store here and open your eyes. These are not acts of love it’s a scam on US tax payers to support their children. Never listen to a politician for a second who try to pull your emotions with children . Many are the current gang members as they are not prepared for work. It’s a national disgrace for an open border with all the violence and drugs and beheadings to call it an act of love. Jeb is biased by his Mexican wife and that disqualifies a man from representing the people who don’t share that view. No Jeb NEVER put him back in his corporate job some where. Poor little girl Bobbi wonder which drug responsible for her death and where it came from. Pretty sure most comes across that porous border.

7. bob e says:

dreamers huh .. ??

8. Bryan Kreimendahl says:

If Jeb Bush is the Repub nominee, I will not vote for him regardless of the consequences, period.

9. waltherppk says:

Another RINO POS

10. Dixie Darling says:

How fair is it that our children have to pay the price of your decisions, Mr. Bush?

• rashomon says:

How very true. The students and teachers who have tolerated the influx of twenty different languages into their classrooms, peers unfamiliar with the culture and customs of the U.S. and parents either lacking completely or, if in the home, unable to communicate with the administration is a disastrous disruption of the school environment.

You want to help, Jeb? Go over the border and start schools with healthcare and food programs attached. Take it them. Don’t bring them to us.

11. Sentenza says:

I could secure the border, but it would involve claymore mines, drone strikes, a DMZ into Mexico, and I would tick off the international community of the very caring and very sensitive. Oh, and I’d take over Mexican resources to pay for the military expenditures, too.

The Mexican military and government are complicit in allowing these illegals into the United States, so they deserve no sympathy, here.

But, that’s just me, and I might be kind of ruthless like that.

Of course, another easy solution is to deport the parents, and give the kids away as foster children. If they parents don’t like it, they should not have broken the law.

Better life…blah blah blah…If you want a better life, go back to where you came from, and make it a better place to live.

And for the record, every single illegal immigrant is a criminal, and they should all be deported.

States that refuse to allow their police officers to detain individuals that they suspect of being illegal immigrants should be denied any federal money. English proficiency is a requirement of US citizenship, so, states that allow people to take driver’s exams or provide any other form of official document in a language other than English, or allow people who cannot read to vote should be denied federal money.

Election day should be a national holiday, and the polls should be open for a couple of days or so to allow people to vote, and to vote, they should be required to show up, present identification showing who they are, and be able to tell the polling officials what precinct election that they want to vote in. Every state should require voting registration every two years.

If you don’t like my program, you don’t get any federal money. Your state is free not to comply, but, then it won’t receive any federal money. If your state continually fails to comply, as many federal facilities as practicable will be shuttered and moved out of that state.

But, that’s just how I feel.

12. Say hello to the guy who’s about to pretend to run for President.

The third such guy.

13. lilbirdee'12 says:

Jeb, please go back to whatever you were doing before. I’ve only seen you twice on TV spots and I’m already sick of you. Ya just don’t have what we need, bro. Si, Senor?

14. Sam says:

Not another Bush! Now we know what “no child left behind” really means to the Bush clan.

15. polk8dot says:

Ugghhhhh, how I wish both Barack Obama and Jeb Bush would just STFU and go away…
    On top of every other annoyance, they both make me squint,and I’m going to age rapidly if this crap does not abate any time soon. 🙂

• doodahdaze says:

I would advise long term survival planning. Bush is a certain loser v the Prog Queen. I see no way the GOP-E has a chance of electing a President. None.

16. Pingback: ‘Alien’ Discovered By Jungle Workers Who Savagely Beat It Before Realising What The Poor Creature Actually Is » Gossips

17. joanfoster says:

A new tax wrinkle offered up by the head of the IRS to reimburse illegals who paid taxes while working here illegally. You just can’t make this sh*t up.