DeAndre Joshua, 20, fits the social profile of an eye-witness who gave a police/FBI statement and testified before the Grand Jury in the Mike Brown shooting case.   He was an employed black male, with no history of drug use or illicit behavior. He was also a friend of Dorian Johnson who is currently under protection.

Dorian 2

Obviously, as you can see, Dorian is freaking out right now.

DeAndre JoshuaSeveral of the eye-witnesses, who gave honest testimony to the Grand Jury, were, according to their own statements, warned immediately after the shooting to keep their mouths shut.   All of the eye-witnesses were African American.  If you read the reports the sense of fear about speaking the truth is overwhelming.

Many, if not all, of the witness statements outlined in police reports, FBI reports, and later in Grand Jury testimony -who testified to the factual events as outlined by officer Wilson, and whose testimony fit the physical and forensic evidence- were threatened by the local Canfield Greens community.

(Via Daily Mail) A man has died during the Ferguson riots just yards from where Michael Brown was shot dead.  Residents on Canfield Drive said that DeAndre Joshua, 20, was shot whilst in his car though police at the scene refused to confirm any details.

DeAndre’s grandmother Renita Towns said that ‘somebody killed him’ during the carnage.

Deandre joshua 2

She said that he graduated Beaumont High School and that he was working in Wal-Mart.

Family member Brian Joshua, 45, added: ‘He was a good kid, he’s gone to high school, he’s got a job, he’s not into drugs or any of that stuff.

‘I only saw him yesterday morning. He was a smart guy, he spoke cleanly, he was positive’.

Police took away DeAndre’s white Pontiac Grand Prix and interviewed witnesses around 11am.

A woman in her 20s broke down in tears and said: ‘I knew him, he was my twin’.  (read more)

This is a typical example of the sentiment:

threat 1

{snip}

threat 2

Here’s another example:

(pg. 197 GJ Vol #7)

monte carlo 1

monte carlo 2

snitches get stitches

You can read through just this one report and read/see all of the people who would not assist law enforcement or the FBI out of FEAR.  – CLICK HERE

Burn These Bitches“…

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — St. Louis County police say that a 20-year-old man whose dead body was found inside a car in Ferguson, Missouri, after riots erupted had been intentionally set on fire.  (link)

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mike Brown Evidence, Mike Brown Shooting, Notorious Liars, Police action, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

267 Responses to First Pro-Truth Witness Murdered? Or, Just Trying To Get To Dorian? DeAndre Joshua, 20, found dead yards from scene of Michael Brown’s death..

1. Kauf Buch says:

“He was, in fact, a drug dealer, according to both law enforcement sources and his Facebook page.”

• LB says:

No source on the law enforcement saying he was, but just because he has cash automatically means he’s a drug dealer? They’re 20s not 100s, each pic looks like no more than a paycheck from Wal-Mart. What kind of person he was is irrelevant, what matters is that he is possibly the witness that was afraid to come forward.

• John J Less says:

Michael Brown was a thief, assaulted a store owner, defied a police order, assaulted a police officer and then attempted to murder said police officer……….I’d rather have the drug dealer, I have a lot more respect for him. R.I.P.

• Jim Cortez says:

not any more…..lol

• peppermint says:

So he was a drug dealer. He was shot just after the grand jury announcement, and he talked to the grand jury. Seems likely that he was shot because he talked. If he had been shot the day before, or a week later, him being a drug dealer might be more relevant.

• sherri says:

Is said Michael Brown was a member of the Vice Lords, it was posted on here a few days ago!!

• Hales says:

This is true. He is a Validated member of the Saint Louis Bloods, a sec of the Vice Lords. Johnson is a Blood as you can see the associated Blood tats on his neck and members of Brown family are bloods.

• beth60497 says:

Don’t trust Got News & Charles Johnson. While he does sometimes get it right, it’s about as likely as he’s gotten it wrong.

• Rich says:

Yeah and with your head up your ass you honestly believe cops are incapable of lying. Your an idiot

We don’t go for personal attacks here – keep to the subject. ~ Admin

• usmcflyr says:

Cops are capable of lying just like any other human being… Forensics cannot lie. Then the combination of witness testimony and forensics, simply establishes truth.

• Rick says:

That’s naive, the forensics as good as the witness interpretation around it often. So, blood on the gun means nothing if — just saying — Brown is trying not to be shot. If the blood on the ground is 25 yards further than the body, meaning Brown was that far along, there were no medical measurements, maybe the police planted blood, maybe the blood was more like 15 yards from a collapsing 6 foot-plus guy, maybe he turned and took some steps back before told to stop, a show of giving up, and Brown Wilson was further away (all sorts of distances given here in testimony). Not saying ANY of this happened but forensics not GOD.

• Wolfhound says:

Waiting now for you to say Elvis did it…LMAO

• jmk444 says:

Wilson wasn’t looking to kill anyone that day. He had no police misconduct record and IF he’d been some kind of rogue racist cop, Dorian Johnson would’ve been shot too. Nope, Wilson approached the two guys sauntering down the center of a heavily trafficked street and told them “Get the f*ck outta the street” (that’s as polite as they deserved) and Mike Brown apparently became enraged and charged that car, they struggled over the officer’s gun, and two shots were fired inside the police cruiser. Mike Brown was hit in the hand by one of them. Since NONE of the other bullets entered Mike Brown’s back, he probably was (as many witnesses attest) moving toward the cruiser again, when shot. Apparently Darren Wilson’s only crime was surviving. There is NO legal right to confront, debate, or even question police when on the street. NON-compliance with police directives nearly always results in arrest, and it SHOULD. Moreover, merely backing away and claiming, “I didn’t do anything” IS “resisting arrest.” It’s astounding so many people don’t seem to understand that.

• sherri says:

om Grey Wolf Blum uploaded a new video.

PUBLIC RECORD
              I just found this
              Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:
              Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
              Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
              OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
              Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
              Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
              OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
              Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 }
              Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
              OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
              Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
              Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
              OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
              Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3″ and nearly 300 lbs.
              What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?
              Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record.
              Innocent young boy….the media says!!!!!!!!!!!! I think not
              And oBUMer wants to honor this!
              His choices was his and nobody else. He just mad some bad ones.
              Ferguson should have arrested Sharpton when he was in town creating riots.
              LikeLike · · Share

Charlene Wilson likes this.

• jmk444 says:

I think it’s, as you note, very well established that Mike Brown was a bad guy….BUT even if he didn’t have such a record, the act of assaulting a police officer and struggling for that cop’s gun (which amounts to “attempted murder of a police officer”) warranted him being shot. The idea put out that, “Mike Brown did not deserve to be shot for anything he did in that store,” is the BIG LIE. Michael Brown WASN’T shot for anything he did in that store…or anything on his previous record. He was shot trying to wrestle a police officer’s gun away (“attempted murder of a cop”). The saddest thing of all is that the national media jumped behind Brown’s accomplice (Dorian Johnson’s) lie that Brown was shot with his “hands up.” He also lied that Brown was shot in the back, but even when the autopsy proved that to be erroneous, the media ignored that fact. Wilson wound up slimed, slandered and lost his job due, mostly from media malfeasance.

2. akathesob says:

what a sad mess.

3. just lays open the black hood culture for all to see in all of it’s ugly truths…that’s why “nobody seen nuffin” is the problem when police want to investigate crimes.

4. Keith says:

A share of a share I received:

My Name is William G. Lillas….
    I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 83 year old black man, born in America:
    “I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was n*****. We lived in “N***** Town” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a n*****, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. From dirt poor n*****, to old, black, proud American.
    Yes, I am black, and I can say “n*****”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.
    Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.
    -Fact: It is not called “shoplifting or stealing”, it’s called “robbery”, which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!
    -Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”. First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a n*****; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, n*****. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass n*****.
    -I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that n*****. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a n***** soldier could get.
    Rodney King? Black Riots!
    Trayvon? Black Riots!
    -Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.
    -O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!
    -In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.
    -Stop only showing the young black “cap and gown” photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the n***** “gangsta” photos of the “poor unarmed teenager” (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.
    -Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed n*****s thrown bricks at them, moron! You put on an “Adam 12” uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you’ll jump into the first armored “military tank” that you see.
    -You only “want the police” when you “need the police”, otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your shit, but I wouldn’t fuck around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your shit like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.
    -And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking shit, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal n*****s were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.
    -You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.
    -You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment?
    BULL SHIT!
    -More n*****s kill n*****s, than n*****s killing whites, whites killing n*****s, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.
    -It’s not white peoples’ faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed n*****. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.
    -If you choose to create “baby daddy and baby mama”, and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it’s YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!
    -Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid n*****s, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a n*****.
    I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what the y really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.
    “William G. Lillas”

• Menagerie says:

Treepers, I approved this comment, which has some profanity and language we normally do not allow, for two reasons. It is signed, which I take at face value without any research or background information. Second, it has a story to tell along with some well thought out challenges and viewpoints.

If the tone and few words of profanity offend, I apologize. I found it worthy of posting.

• Menagerie says:

Yep. I approved the comment, along with stating my reasons knowing it might or might not be genuine. I still think it’s worth a read, but that is, of course, a matter of opinion.

• WeeWeed says:

Of course they did.

• John Smith says:

it may be false. But before you rule it out as true, consider this. Snopes is only a small operation by a man and woman doing their own research and putting it online as fact or fiction. They have been known to be wrong. Just saying.

• Doug Retter says:

Doesn’t matter. Snope’s is irrelevant.

• Chip Bennett says:

Attacking 5he messenger – in this case, Snopes – and outright dismissing their claim is a logical fallacy. You’re welcome to try to vet the authenticity of the letter yourself, and report your findings.

• Charles says:

PROBABLY FALSE…. PROBABLY???? SNOPES has an agenda too…
          They can’t prove it is false… but they will say so to be sure those who hate authority believe that it is. They will use the word probably so that they have a clear conscience while inciting further hate in the American people (living within the president’s guidelines). Snopes is a HOAX itself, they are a major donor to the current regime, and they always stand side by side with it.

• dave says:

Snopes is not always correct either.

• Chip Bennett says:

I see a lot of people saying Snopes is not credible, and/or that Snopes has an agenda. That all may be true, but I have yet to see anyone question, challenge, or refute any of Snopes’ findings regarding this specific story.

Is anyone up to the challenge? It’s very easy to attack the messenger. Can you refute their analysis?

• nimrodman says:

Not this particular story (I’m just reading this comment string for the first time) – but as an example, I’ll offer a deconstruction of Snopes’ take on the enterovirus crisis that I wrote recently. It begins with quoted material from a Judicial watch article, followed by my discussion of the Snopes entry on enterovirus after “–unquote–”

Recently Arrived Illegal Alien Minors Spread Deadly Virus – Judicial Watch

“Virtually nonexistent in the U.S. before the recent influx of illegal alien minors, the lethal Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) is associated with severe respiratory illness and is known to come from Central America.

“A conservative news website connected the dots after reviewing a growing body of genetic and statistical evidence. The big EV-D68 epidemic coincides with the barrage of Central American minors that entered the U.S. through Mexico over the summer. Hundreds of American kids have been sent to hospital emergency rooms in more than 40 states with unprecedented polio-like paralysis associated with EV-D68. By September 8 hospitals in a dozen states were reporting cases of EV-D68-like infections and by mid-September 153 patients were confirmed as having the virus in 18 states, the news site reports.

“By October 538 victims—mostly young children—were confirmed to have EV-D68 in 43 states, according to information provided by the CDC, and by the end of the month confirmed infections reached 998. That’s 300 times the infection rate during a period that spanned more than three decades, from 1970 to 2003.”

–unquote–

Snopes showed up as a related article beneath this posting on facebook, and this case shows the unreliability and bias of Snopes, which many naievely consider the be-all and end-all of fact checking.

Snopes completely glosses over the minimal handful of annual cases in prior decades compared to a thousand this year, and focuses almost solely on “detected as far back as 1987.”

So Snopes shifts to setting up a strawman argument on when it was introduced rather than answering the question that was asked: “is it being spread by immigrants?”

Snopes summarizes with:
              — “I think that this really sort of argues against the fact that this is a new virus introduced by anybody” and
              — “Given that the particular strain of the virus now affecting Americans was recorded in the U.S. as far back as 1987, the claim that the current outbreak of Enterovirus D68 is due solely or primarily to that strain’s being carried to the U.S. by immigrant children is a problematic one.”

Again, the question was “is it being spread?” – not “is it new?” or “is it newly introduced?”

Nice sleight of hand there, Snopes

• Chip Bennett says:

You’ve just wrected your own straw man. Nobody here is claimimg that Snopes is unbiased or infallible.

Not one person has attempted to refute their findings or claims for this story.

The Treehouse searches for truth, no matter its source or where it leads. This attacking-the-messenger is beneath CTH, and disappointing.

• Rob McGee says:

In this case, I’d give the Snopes site an “A” for tracking down the evolving versions of the story (including one in which the supposed “Korean War vet” would’ve only been about 6 years old when the war started!).

However, they do lose some points for seeming to jump to the conclusion that whoever made up the story was probably a white person who believes racial stereotypes about blacks. (As though there aren’t any black conservatives who are outraged and frustrated about the misbehaviors of “low-expectations” members of their own community.)

• Chip Bennett says:

Agreed. Finally: someone who is willing to demonstrate critical analysis skills in search of truth, even when the truth is not what we would prefer. From what I can tell, Snopes is accurate in their assessment of the genesis of the story. it is extremely unlikely that it is genuine.

But at the same time, they provide zero substantiation for their claims regarding motive for fabrication. That doesn’t make the letter genuine; it merely makes their editorializing about it irrelevant.

• Cheryl Sutton says:

check your math. he was 83 when he wrote the letter. how do you figure he would have been 6 during the Korean war? The Korean war was 1950-1953 . he would have been 19 at the start of the war. an age when many were joining the armed forces.

• Marybel Lamb says:

If Snopes says “probably false” it’s probably true, and Snopes doesn’t want it to be.

• Harris Bynum says:

Snopes is “probably” liberal.

• elvin devoe says:

Please do your research it is in fact not real. It took me all of 3 minutes on my phone to verify info about this gentleman. I am a black man and I want to get all facts and views before make judgements. I would hope I can use as a responsible mediator of current events.

• Menagerie says:

If you would care to re-read my comment, I did not present it as fact, I approved it for discussion. If you want all facts and views, it presents one. You are free to take it or leave it.

• Kat Caldwell says:

It may or may not be real but I am sure there is a man who has lived and experienced what is written. I am a white woman 48 yrs old. We all know that there is good & bad in every race. There are ppl who do Judge by skin color (ignorance). I feel bad for Michael Browns Family but if he truly did what is being shown to be the truth & the officer followed protocol then he made his own bed. As for Trayvon, he did not deserve what happened to him George Zimmerman is ignorant and a soar loser because Trayvon, I do believe was kicking his butt. Zimmerman should have been found guilty… I hope & pray with all of my heart they find who did this to DeAndre and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law… To all White, Colored, & every American person living in this fine Country, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. All of the Countries that hate the US and all that we stand for we are giving them what they want. If we can’t learn to put this HATE towards something other than each other all of our children & grandchildren will be living in a Communist America. Unfortunate that everyone no matter their race, nationality or anything that separates us, is unable to open our eyes & stand together as PROUD AMERICANS. To DeAndre Joshua’s family & friends, My thoughts & Prayers are with you. Trayvons family, My thoughts & prayers are with you.
          May you both R.I.P.
          Proud American….

• nimrodman says:

A small point: Trayvon was not simply “kicking his butt”, in truth he was slamming the back of Zimmerman’s head into the underlying concrete walkway. That constitutes a danger of “great bodily harm” and could easily have led to subsequent brain swelling and death. Self defense shooting was a justifiable response, which is what the jury ruled.

• Kat says:

I think this is an EXCELLENT post…however, I checked it out on truth or fiction. The same exact content was listed as a post from a dying 74 year old army vet, but didn’t have a name attached to it. They have it listed as unproven since they didn’t have a name. I just find it odd that the identical content is contributed to two different people.

I agree with it & hope it was really written by an older, life experienced black man…but, I’m skeptical. Before we all get gung-ho over it, I just want to be sure.

• Matthew Henning says:

Excellent, ty for.your military service and sacrafice, and opinion… one thing , lose the cosby reference.

• Kathy Hampton says:

Sir thank you for your comment. And thank you for your service to our Country. May God Bless you and you family.

• Michelle Hardman says:

You are a hero in my book Mr. Lillas….color is an excuse for stupidity! I enjoyed reading your writings very much. God bless you and your family!

• MJ882 says:

A White person may read this adn think it is a justification to think of ALL Black young men as criminals when in fact the writer is telling you STOP LUMPING ALL OF US IN THE SAME GROUP.:-/

• Nick says:

tion, and poor parental choices. If the officer did kill the young man in malice, I’d say he deserves to rot in jail, regardless of what color his skin is. Why can’t we all just get along and realize that the only people that perpetuate crimes of hate are ignorant? Stop deciding what “other” people think about you and your race and have a conversation.

• Joe says:

HAHA no the writer specifically says that when black Americans act civilized they get treated exactly the same. “It’s not white peoples’ faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed n*****. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.” You are pretending to be understanding of the article but in reality you are bitter and ignorant. Stop blaming white people and blame the people taking advantage of the welfare system and having a million kids then teaching them that its cool to be a thug.

• Sara says:

Wow this is amazing! Very well said

• butterfly38 says:

Nuff said and well aid.

• george says:

whoever you are, you need to stop pretending that you’re an 83 y/o black man to get your point out. be yourself. nobody cares what you think. and besides if you were 83 y/o/ black man you would have a totally different view than what you have typed. because of what you would have come through in your life. the things you have seen and felt. i’m 54 and I remember a lot of the shit people did to blacks. I was born in 1960 in a small town in the south. and the older people were shitty as hell to blacks. now the kids I went to school with I never had any problems with them. but it was the town and time that made things jacked up for blacks. those people that were on the other side of things only see when we fight back and you act like we’re wrong for standing up. just think about this, if you stand up for your self, shouldn’t everybody else?

• James says:

The older people that were crappy to you in the 60-70’s… I am assuming that they are dead by now or at least that you have moved away from them? I can’t imagine living through that myself, as I am white and in my 30’s and I am sorry for what you had to go through. What I am NOT, is sorry for how I treat you or any human in today’s world (our world). We cannot be held responsible for others actions or views or what happened before we were even born. I don’t think you’re wrong for standing up for yourself, I do think you may be holding a grudge against people that were not responsible for the wrongdoings.

• Jim says:

I lived in the Boston area during the same era as you and the blacks in the projects treated my grandmother and other whites like shitte. On one occasion she was coming home from a bingo game with her purse full of winnings like a couple of other black ladies walking the same route and was beaten and left on the ground bleeding with a compound fracture of the wrist while the other ladies were left unmolested. She was singled out because she was white. This happened in Dorchester Massachusetts in the sixties. From my experiences living in and around the metropolitan areas of Boston and Washington D.C. I have witnessed the black community having problems with the white, Asian, Eastern European and Hispanic communities while those same groups had some but relatively little problems with each other. I would say that the African American community harbors the greatest feelings of resentment to outsiders than any other community and that includes their resentment of recent émigrés from Africa. In short, they are the most racist group, of course with exceptions, that I have ever encountered in an urban setting.

• Phillip Lee says:

Thank you for your dedicated service sir. I truly wish everyone could see through your eyes. The world would no doubt be a better place and we as Americans could progress together, the way it should be. God bless you.

• C.potts says:

Well said Mr. William. I am a teacher in Alabama born in Purto Rico. Never new what prejudisum was till I moved to NY at the age of 1. As a grow up and grow older I went to school during the West Side story gang times, as I call them. Through out my years I moved to Alabma even expirenced the KKK scare on some friends here about 17 years ago! That’s all it was a scare, thinking done by kids and not the real deal. I think a lot like you do, people need to get over it! You are so right if more people were in tune with what is happening in the world they would see Americans are hated by many, we need to stop killing each other! The big problem is that there are to many young people that do not believe in the Bible, they say they believe in God, some even call themselves Christians! What happen to Christ most important commandment Love One Another! He did not say black love black, white love white, yellow love yellow,… We are all brothers and sister in Christ, so start acting like real brothers and sisters! If my brother did something wrong I would have to say I’ll pray for you, visit you, love you but you have to deal with the consequences. That is the bottom line our kids are. Growing up not knowing how to deal with the consequences because parents are always fixing it for them! The younger you start learning about consequences and feeling them the better you will turn out to be! Less criminals would be walking the streets! Of course we would still have some, but it would be less!
      By the way Mr. Williams your a great writer hope to read more of your works sometime, will pray for you and your family.

PS. Have you looked into alternative cures for cancer? Check them out! Gerson diet or dr. Berstin from Texes (not sure how to spell his name,)but it will come up on google ! Good luck!

• I wish I could post your writing on my wall. It truly makes such incredible sense the best writing I have read in a long time. I myself am the offspring of multicultural parents. All of my bothers and all of their children are all successful. We all are. I myself appear to be more white than any of them and I have experienced racism by both whites and blacks equally. I wish this would all go away. The media has a lot to do with why things gets so twisted at times. But you told the truth and I stand by you. I thank you so them doubly for your words they are words of great truth. I would like for so many more people to read these words. Could you post this to my wall or my email. dicarlo.antonio713@gmail.com. These very powerful words should be read by everyone!

• John Taylor says:

Amen sir! Thank you for your service. You were probaley in Korea with my dad.

• fred says:

excellent. I would like to be able to write the truth like you do.

• patricia weber says:

God bless this man Mr lillas. He has spoken all truths. You sure can tell a black man like mr lillas that I love him. My parents never taught me to hate the black folks. I ditto everything he said. I love mr cosby too and Samuel etc

• Kimmel M Dewb says:

Very well said!!! I applaud you for stand on the right side if the law. I love all people…unless they give me reason not to. Parents have a duty to society to raise their child to be upstanding, law abiding, American citizens with a good moral foundation! I also applaud your parents for the way they raised you! Age, beauty and skin color have no limits when love, tolerance and respect for others is applied! Bless you, Sir!!!

• m says:

Amen .. God bless you William

• spkstrth says:

Bless your heart. We all have choices in life; seems to me you made all the right ones. Thank you for your service to OUR country.

• Shirleen says:

Awesome! Thank you for sharing

• Henry Daniels says:

You sound like a great American I agree to most of your statements, it’s refreshing to read information from people like you. That being said I would like to comment.

For years young black men and women have been in need of a mentor for every aspect of their lives.
      The white race ,for American Blacks has been a beacon of light that shine without any power source. We followed them in religion, education, social affairs, morality, and even war.
      It’s time we rediscover who we are as a people. Go from killing our brothers to being our brother keeper.
      Like you I don’t have long, my course is set yet I’m on the battlefield fighting for the release of my up and coming scientist doctors ,lawyers and scholars. I may not live to see the change but I’m positive the change is going to come. Happy Thanksgiving …my friend

• Rebecca says:

William G. Lillas…I would love to have the pleasure of meeting a man of your character…I was raised in the south a small southern town in south Ga…I am a 66 year old white woman, I lived it, I saw it,…I went through the segregation, I remember this very young scared stiff little boy that was forced to go to a all white school, I think we all felt so sorry for him until we just took him under our wings and made his transition easier for him…then the next year they sent more, I don’t remember ever a problem with integrating the schools..it wasn’t the kids in school as much as their parents didn’t want their children sitting next to some black kid…I was very fortunate to be raised by a Father than never taught us hate and to feel we were any better than anyone else and they were no better than us…He instilled a way of life in us with morals and respect for ourselves and valves to live our life and treat other people the same. Much like you I am sick and tired of any person black, white or purple saying they are being discriminated against and they never have a chance in life because of it..Everyone has the same chance you just have to get off your lazy butt and find it..Yes it is hard work to make yourself a success in this world today and even harder when we were growing up for there were no grants or government money for schooling either your family could afford it or you worked 2 and 3 jobs to send yourself to school…I don’t ever remember my parents asking me about college for I was expected to graduate high school, find the best prospect I could settle down and get married and have a family…it wasn’t what I wanted but it was all I knew..well the marriage didn’t work out so I was left with two babies to raise alone..You don’t think I know anything about discrimination…I had to work in a mans world to support my children and it wasn’t easy for I worked harder and longer than any man…but I climb to the top of my field..and better at it than most men…because I had to be…I joined a Union when there were no women in the Unions…back in the 70’s…500 men on a job and one woman…Eventually I get tired of being the first to get laid off..so I started out doing jobs on the weekends within 5 years I had 10 men working for me…I left the Union and started my own business the rest is history…I still have some men that find it hard to work for a woman.if that is a problem then go find a man that will pay you what your are worth…I never ask any man to work for less than what the pay scale is..Now I don’t have to work so hard anymore the kids are grown and gone, but I don’t think I could ever retire…I love what I do…
      I’m sure you’ll never read this but it felt good just writing it…You will be in my prayers forever…I don’t know if you know what a internet sensation you are now but your story is spreading like a wildfire…God Bless you…Rebecca

• Tina Hill says:

Myself and a friend just read this and WE think you are a pretty amazing MAN. Thank You for your service and for your encouraging well spoken words sir. It would be an honor to be able to shake your hand one day and look you in the eye to say ” Thank You “. You are now forever in our hearts.

• robert Brown says:

Well I think the post is real, written by a “proud black American” , fighting cancer! Thank you for your provoking comments Mr. Lillas, and God Bless and Keep you Sir! Thank you for your service!
      Bob Brown
      Proud American

• H. Glen Thrasher says:

Many of the people who marched for their rights knew what they were saying with “we shall over come” followed those words and have over come their situation. Many more that marched are still looking for something but don’t know where they are going to find it. What pleasure to read your words and let me thank you for your observations. Thank you for your service. God bless you for being a good American.

• Carl Hudman says:

God bless Mr Lillas

• truth says:

Sorry man, but this is been proven as fake. Just like the pics going aroubd FB of Brown with money in his mouth, which was actually a guy from Oregon. Same as the pic of a man with face injuries sitting in a hospital, claiming it was Wilson. People pass this stuff around without actually researching it’s credibility. A good place to go is Snopes.com. They research everything and either prove things true or debunk them. That’s the downside to social media. Anyone can make something up and it can sway or influence people. Most prove to not be true or purposely misleading. As far as this specific message from this individual, which was originally passed around on FB, you can easily find its not true by using basic searches.

• IMHOGuy says:

Beware of Snopes. We all have agendas, no matter to which side we make our contributions…

• Kathumpa says:

Snopes is debunked themselves. They are just two people casting their own judgment on issues and situations on the internet. I wouldn’t trust them for all the tea in the Boston Harbor (figuratively speaking of course).

• Gordon Pfeifer says:

William G. Lillas, you rule!!! I feel as if I have just read a cameo-contribution by a Pulitzer Prize recipient! Please pursue a role as a commentator on the national networks so that your spot-on, no-nonsense, common sense rhetoric can displace the pernicious blather of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.

• Jim-INOPKS says:

• Mr Lillas, Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I agree wholeheartedly. We all need to learn to love one another & get along. Stop holding people today, responsible for things that happened in the past. I’m part Irish, Irish people were slaves also but I don’t hold a grudge against anyone nor do I believe I am owed anything because of what happened in the past. I’m so sorry to hear about your cancer. I also battled cancer 2 years ago, I’m good for now. I wish you much love & peace. Sending positive thoughts your way. Again thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

• JayB says:

Mr. Lillas, I agree with ALL you say but your writing would be better received if you, yourself would quit referencing the N word. It’s fine to make a point, but over and over… it makes you sound far less intelligent than you are. But be it as it may, you’re still right on point! We need to rebuild family units, educate ourselves, and work harder. Slavery is over unless you trap yourself in your own brand of it.

5. vsg says:

kauf- this boy that died is not deAndre. re-read.

6. Pingback: Was Murdered Ferguson Man a Grand Jury Witness? - The Daily Rapid

7. Scott says:

I wish that everyone could feel the same way as this man!! Does this post mean that he has passed away? First off I would like to say Thank You for your service and for fighting for MY right to free speech and every other right I have as an American!! I have nothing but the utmost respect for people like this regardless of Color or Nationality,and if he has passed away may God have mercy on his sole and Bless his family! I am a Proud White Man that has worked all my life just as Mr. Lillas has and struggled to give my Family the Best life I could provide for them! I am far from a racist, I was raised in a neighborhood that was about 50/50 white and black families!! There was no slaves and no slave owners in our neighborhood, the white families worked everyday as did the black families. Our chief of police was a black man and I remember when we did wrong he went straight to our homes and told our parents and then turned his head when we got an ass beating and he too did not spare the rod on his children!! We were taught to respect this MAN it did not matter the color of his skin it was what he stood for and not only did we respect the Police but we better show respect to ANY adult, and to this day I respect my elders even though I am one of those “Elders” myself!! In today’s world there is no oppressed black people that don’t WANT to be oppressed. We have a Black President for Gods sake, Dr’s, Lawyers, Ceo’s of Huge Corporations, look at all the millionaire athlete’s that are black the actors and actresses and the musicians and the list goes on and on!! Many say they grew up in poverty or “The ghetto” but they sit back and let it happen and do nothing to change it!! I have a lot of acquaintances that have Constant drama in their lives and I tell them if you distance yourself from those types of people you will have a lot less stress and drama but if you don’t then evidently you enjoy the drama or you would fix it!! Now with the riots in Ferguson you have people saying that it is protesting, but the majority of those arrested for Looting and vandalism were not even from there. They had planned on robbing those places no matter what the outcome was and those people are CRIMINALS!!!!! What statement did you just make by ROBBING all those stores and Burning down the dreams of the people that have struggled to do the right thing in Society? Those people had absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to Michael Brown! And since we are on this subject lets look at the FACTS! You had a panel of Jurors both white and black that took OVER A MONTH to look at ALL the EVIDENCE and witness testimony and come to a conclusion that the Officer did nothing that warranted filing charges against him! The fact that Michael Brown was criminal means nothing to the people in the streets, My question is if Officer Wilson was a tad bit “Darker” would we still be right here?People are screaming on social media that we as white people don’t know what the black people have to go through on a day to day basis, that black lives matter like we don’t think that way! What more do you want US PEOPLE to do?First off slavery has ended over 100 years ago quit using it as an excuse, none of you have ever experienced it and we as a white race have been paying for it ever since!! The truth is that the Africans SOLD their people into slavery to start with but that neither here nor there. We have TRIED to do everything we can to right the wrongs of our ancestors but it will never be enough!! You have all the opportunities to better yourself, you have Colleges that are specific to African Americans, Grants, you have BET Tv NAACP, Black History Month and the list goes on here also. We are ALL AMERICANS, none of us should have to pay for or reap rewards for what our ancestors did! This is 2014 almost 2015 EVERYONE has the same opportunity and if you hide behind color then YOU ARE THE RACIST!! I have worked with many black people that put in the same back breaking day of work as me and get paid the same amount as me, i have also seen many that think the SYSTEM owes them a living, NOT!! My granddaughter in half black and half white, her daddy works on the pipeline and EARNS good money, he doesnt rely on or want to rely on the system to survive. This country was built with immigrants and was once known as the “Melting PoT” which meant that everyone no matter of race or nationality was thrown into this pot we call america and when we ALL worked together we melted into ONE Nation Under God, not Black or White, Jewish, German, Hungarian or any other just plain OL American!!! Lets stop dividing this country and start living as one!!!
    Signed by “AN American”
    Scott Blair

• Rebecca says:

I don’t think I could have said that better myself…if you are living in a life that is in the crapper it is because you put it there no one else did…I never owned a slave nor my parents or grandparent’s..or the ones before them…yes I’m sick of paying for something I had nothing to do with…much like you I have worked side by side with many wonderful hardworking black men and women…that own their homes drive nice cars their children go to good schools..you want to drag your ass up out of that poverty then get a education…that’s a start…you wallow in it on because that is what you want to do…you have more options to better your life than I ever had…I had to work my ass off to raise my children…

8. Josh says:

Even though the dead person is one of their own, they will still protect the beasts that killed him.

9. jakeandcrew says:

Two articles on DeAndre Joshua that cite “The Last Refuge”:

“The Last Refuge blog reported:”

“’DeAndre Joshua, 20, fits the social profile of an eye-witness who gave a police/FBI statement and testified before the Grand Jury in the Mike Brown shooting case,’ writes the Conservative Treehouse blog.”

10. t.kemp says:

There are hundreds of cases out there where the cops abuse their powers, and the dumb blacks use this case to fight their cause,because they are to stupid to see the government wants to split the country, they don’t care about you.You blacks need to start using your head more and stop listening to the democrats, Whats better to have ,the whole country on your side or just half the country? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!

11. Pingback: Was Murdered Ferguson Man a Grand Jury Witness?

12. Pingback: DeAndre Joshua: Was a witness to Michael Brown's shooting murdered? by Renee Nal

13. jeff says:

If they burn it down, make em live in it. They can drive next towns over for groceries, etc.

14. TNT says:

I saw a pic someone was posting on facebook of this guy, Dorian Johnson, and Mike Brown hanging out, obviously taken a while ago.

Just because he testified to the grand jury, doesn’t mean he told the truth. There were several, if not more, so-called witnesses who the DA admitted lied. That their statements had to be thrown out because they contradicted the physical evidence. It seems more likely to me that a friend of Brown and Johnson would’ve been one of those people instead of one of the truthful witnesses.

Not that I’d be surprised at the racist mob going after the witnesses though.

15. Pingback: Ferguson trial eye-witness found dead, burned and head shot in his car | EUTimes.net

16. Pingback: » First Pro-Truth Witness Murdered? Or, Just Trying To Get To Dorian? DeAndre Joshua, 20, found dead yards from scene of Michael Brown’s death..

17. Diana says:

If this man was a honesty witness that spoke the truth, I am truly sadden to hear that he was murdered. I can’t imagine how you can live in such a corrupt place where residents would rather spin the out come of a situtation than just allow the facts to play out. Honestly, this Ferguson thing had been bringing me down. I’m a Christian woman who has always did my best to see the good in people, however, the recent events had been contaminating my heart making it harder and harder to be pliable to what I was hearing and reading. Then out of the blue humanity rose up from the depths of depravity when I heard someone began a website to help Natalies bakery rebuild. This Black Woman put her all into her business just to have those that patronize her establishment tear her dreams down. Many Americans heard of her sorrows from the hands of her own fellow citizens and donated to help her rebuild. Last I heard it was up to 90k and growing. God bless you America for showing you still have a good soul and are not corrupt. Thank you for saving my soul from being pulled down into the chaos by your kindness. I grieve for this man that was murdered, if he was one of the honest ones that just wanted to not be part of the lie.

18. Go look at his facebook page and his photos. I have. He looks like a total hoodlum.

19. Pingback: DeAndre Joshua: Ferguson Witness Killed As Retribution, Conspiracy Theory Claims

20. Pingback: Internet Info DeAndre Joshua: Ferguson Witness Killed As Retribution, Conspiracy Theory Claims | Internet Info

21. JB says:

I would like to know the source of this document, and if it can be authenticated in any way. http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370562-14-43984-care-main.html
    You can’t believe everything you find on the Internet, you know.

22. sundaybu says:

I am trying to login to Deandre Joshua new post. I cannot login, any advice?

23. Pingback: Why the Media Blackout on Death of Murdered Ferguson Man, Possible Grand Jury Witness? | Grumpy Opinions

24. Pingback: Why the Media Blackout on Death of Murdered Ferguson Man, Possible Grand Jury Witness? | Viewpoints of a Sagitarrian

25. Jorinda Macgillivray says:

What has happened to this young beautiful man, DeAndre Joshua, is indeed unconscienable! It makes no sense that he would be murdered in country that is supposed to be as great as this……what has happened to this young man is not okay – and the murderers those who have a lot to lose niw, must be apprehended, punished and brought to justice.
    This must be done at a federal level! Any and all who are in on the murder of Michael Brown and DeAndre Joshua – well as the cover up – MUST AND SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE NOW!

26. Pingback: News of the Week (November 30th, 2014) | The Political Hat

27. Shay Jackson says:

Funny as fuck how white people always throw in blacks are drug dealers or something bad not once they can’t say a black person can do something positive with there selves like really fuck you bitches and shut the fuck up blacks are well educated and not everyone is bad most of us are in school have a job living right we are humans its just a color we are all the same stop having doubts bout blacks cause half of y’all white people snort shit and do heron and needles overdosing and shit all this for what we are all the same Martin Luther king did all that to leave this earth for this we gotta to do better..

• WeeWeed says:

And this, children, is what we get when we entrust our yoots to the all-knowing “progressive” public education system.🙄

• angie says:

Some Blacks are educated just as some Whites are educated. Those who are know words that convey their thoughts without resorting to curse words. Ask Santa for a thesaurus.

28. Pingback: First Pro-Truth Grand Jury Witness Murdered ? DeAndre Joshua, 20, found dead yards from scene of Michael Brown’s death | Talk Wisdom

29. Elspeth says:

Have you seen this NYTImes article on Deandre? It’s almost like they’re answering this post:

Another Killing in Ferguson Leaves a Family Grappling With the Unknown

“…His death became fodder for online speculation, caught in the fervor over the unrest in Ferguson. People sifting through thousands of pages of redacted grand jury testimony from the Brown case posited that Mr. Joshua was one of the unnamed witnesses.

But Mr. Joshua’s family said he had known nothing about Mr. Brown’s death and never testified before the grand jury. A former girlfriend, Chasity Jones, a student at Southern Illinois University, said she and Mr. Joshua were at a St. Louis-area beauty salon in August when they heard news of Mr. Brown’s death….”

• sundaybu says:

I just read the NY Times article, learned a lot that hasn’t been covered. Thanks for posting. It sounds like DeAndre was out very late and not far from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was attacked. I hope they find his killer.

30. sundaybu says:

From Washington Post article, speaking about Deandre Joshua:

“He was not a witness,” said Ed Magee, a spokesman for the county prosecutor.

31. gg says:

Mr William G how you know most of the people who was rioting didn’t have jobs? I am 48 years old,hardworking, got my bachelors degree,and I can act a fool sometimes when I get rubbed the wrong way. Do that make me ghetto? My brother no matter how much education you have,military background don’t forget who you are. i agree the rioting was uncalled for but you just down rated your race what would your parents think.Oh i see you grew up poor now you made it and you feel cause you made it you can low rate your own kind.News flash all these good ole boys on this page laughing at your ass. It’s ok to feel the way you feel but every morning your good dumbs ass wake up you still black.I’m the one who deeply believe everyone has a right to say whatever they choose,and I read a whole bunch of shit on this site and I respected what they said.When I got to yours, you pissed ne the hell off,and you do have the right to say what you feel because I’m like that.Raised up in the south and you know I don’t care what people say about the south one thing fo sho we shooting police down here. I’m not into violence I respect everybody regardless of color I see no color if they respect me i will respect them. I have two sons they are hard workers.I teach them to respect the law but they do have ass holes on the police force come across some and it’s hard to keep the peace when they don’t want to respect.so I can’t judge.To the people who is judging I say to you don’t be so harsh because you are not standing in those parents shoes.It’s hard to loose a child in any type of way not just violence.Until you expierence what these people went through or going through you don’t know.Until they start gunning down yall children and please don’t say what your child won’t do.Stop and put yourself in their shoes.See with me I wouldn’t care if they was shoot and killing young white boys,the hurt I’m feeling for my young black brothers, I will feel for a young white boy. i’m from Gulfport,Ms and a friend of the family got beat and brutally murdered in harrison Co jail.We banned together here and that police got two life sentences.It ain’t what you do,it’s how you do it.I wasn’t trying to stepped on no ones toes. To you my brother stay black