President Obama on Meet The Press – Full Interview

This entry was posted in media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to President Obama on Meet The Press – Full Interview

1. Pingback: President Obama on Meet The Press – Full Interview | RINO Blog Watch

2. Pingback: Obama: Golfing After Foley Beheading Probably A Bad Idea » Gossips

3. jwoop66 says:

I’m guessing fluff and alot of BS. Was thinking of watching to see if I’m right, but meh?…..

You guys watch and let me know if I’m wrong.

• Daniel says:

Actually, I have seen excerpts from it and will watch it in its entirety in a while. But the excerpts shows an extremely defensive and evasive Obama. And the questions asked are amazingly critical. I do not see this as being particularly favorable to him. And while I imagine his supporters will see this as an attack, a racist attack even, on the president, it’s hard to imagine his supporters as seeing his responses to this as favorable either. (Then again, they are pretty good as not seeing what’s in front of them and seeing, instead, what they are told to see,)

• John Galt says:

Attempting to get war bounce for Dems in midterm election and appease LSM incensed about decapitated journalists by alleging vague saber rattling plans to organize Muslim coalition to fight against IS.

@ 12:30 it gets hilarious for a few minutes when Zero suggests engaging IS with a social media battle and by getting Sunnis to go to war against Sunnis.

@ 18:00 America is safe from Ebola – bodily fluid transmission only – not airborne – wants to send US military to Africa to help fight Ebola — prospect for virus to mutate and threaten US if we don’t send troops to Africa now.

*** Zero wants to fight Ebola with US troops in Africa and fight Sunnis with social media and a Sunni coalition. ***

@ 20:00 Zero denies deferring immigration executive action to help Dems in election – Zero tells BS story about UACs – immigration crisis – (nonexistent) surge in UACs now stemmed (by Sundance ?) – politics shifted because of UAC crisis — important for Dems to retain control of Senate because of all the wonderful things Dems will do, blah, blah, blah, Republications obstructing, blah, blah, blah — No mention of the fact that Dems did nothing productive when they controlled WH, Senate, and House

*** Zero very sensitive about UAC issue. Somebody told him Treepers are on his azz. ***

@32:30 Foley decapitation vs golf question — Zero should have better understood optics, used theatrics to create illusion that he cares about anything except golf.

Other than that, Zero has ditched his beige suit and is wearing a nice tie, Brioni I think.

4. I would, but he doesn’t leave me with much of a Christian feeling. Blech

• Lucille says:

So right, Shoulda! God convicts me all the time about not praying for “those in authority” over us. He knows how hard it is to pray for a man who wishes us harm. Still I know I should do it…and MEAN it.

• joshua says:

I pray that God gives Obama exactly what he deserves.

• Lucille says:

When my prayers are said for him, I always ask the Lord to remove him from his evil ways, repent, and trust Christ for salvation. We all deserve damnation and all sin damages society. But my belief is that certain sins affect society on a greater scale. Obama’s sins affect the entire nation.

5. carterzest says:

Its too early to drink, thus, I am saving this for today at 4PM happy hour.

6. doodahdaze says:

Can’t do it.

7. radiopatriot says:

Watching FOX News Sunday – Chris Wallace’s interview with Mitt Romney.

Here’s my take on it:

The establishment republicans / Faux News (but then I repeat myself) trot him out, saying it’s because of the “buzz” about Mitt.

May I ask, “WHAT buzz?’

Who’s talking about him? Who’s excited about what Mittens has to say?

Answer: The Establishment Ruling Elite who want you to believe that because they intend to draft him into the nomination yet again. Why? Because they are desperate — and determined — to prevent a Rand Paul or a Ted Cruz from taking over the White House.

THAT would be toxic to the Karl Rove/Roger Ailes crowd . Paul and Cruz are not their guys. They’re not likely to be controlled by the GOP RINOs. It would wreak havoc with the Establishment’s game plan. God forbid!

So… they’re building a machine to move Romney back into the public eye, positioning him as a “Strong Voice” against Obama’s policies. And FAUX News is their vehicle.

I spent most of 2012 on the road campaigning for Romney. I rode a bus wrapped with his face (alongside Paul Ryan’s) for a solid month, desperately encouraging residents in the upper tier swing states to support Romney/Ryan.

When we as a team gathered to watch the first debate, we were SO excited! Romney was showing some cojones! YAY! We were encouraged and energized!

But it was short lived. In the 2nd debate Romney let Obama and Candy Crowley walk all over him.

He NEVER brought up the ONE thing that would have demolished Obama: BENGHAZI. He showed the nation that he was a milquetoast, something we suspected, but now saw as proof positive.

So… NOW he does? NOW he’s asked by propaganda puppet Chris Wallace about his views on Benghazi?

WTF!!!???

Question for you: WHY DIDN”T ROMNEY DO THAT IN Debates #2 and #3? Where was he with his “strong opinions” when it counted? When it mattered? When we were screaming at the TV for him to swing and take a solid punch at that arrogant mug?

We repudiated Romney in ’12. Millions of conservatives refused to vote for Romney. Despite our (Campaign to Defeat Obama PAC) best efforts, constitutional patriots saw right through him.

Just as I see right through this blatant attempt by the GOP / FAUX NEWS machine to set up Romney for another run.

Watch and learn.

8. conservalicious says:

I’m so glad that I am not the only one that feels the way I do. I just cannot stand to hear this man talk, it gives me the Heebie Jeebies. It’s a gut reaction as natural as recoiling from a poisonous snake.

• Murse says:

I have reached the point where I can’t stand the sight of him. It is that smug look he has most of the time, the look of the extreme narcissist. Makes me one want to punch him in the mug and knock that grin off his face. Narcissists would be amusing if they didn’t leave destruction in their wake, but destroying everything they touch goes hand-in-hand with their malignant personality.

• joshua says:

I see that look on every male minority student in junior high classes when I substitute teach. attempt at macho coverup of severe lack of knowledge and confidence.

9. hollyasbury says:

Reblogged this on libertybelle diaries and commented:
    34:50 minutes lonnnnnnnnnnng.

10. Horsesoldier says:

More mumbo jumbo from the Liar In Chief.

11. Irish Eyes says:

Sending our troops to “fight” Ebola in Africa, a totally nonsensical concept, I guess is another of his schemes to finish off our military.

12. ctdar says:

I can’t watch it, or I will not be able to predict what could happen next.