Record Support And 82% Approval For Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi….

Egypt Banner

Team Obama can be heard gnashing their horrible teeth….

EGYPT – A recent survey carried by an Egyptian polling centre revealed that 82 percent of Egyptians polled approve of President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi’s performance almost three months after his inauguration.

Handout picture of al-Sisi kissing the mother of an army officer, who was killed during the recent Egypt uprising, during the graduation ceremony of a new batch of non-commissioned officers at the NCOs' Institute in Cairo

Carried out by the Egyptian Centre for Public Opinion Research (Baseera), eight percent in the poll said they disapprove of El-Sisi’s performance while 10 percent were undecided.

According to the poll, 75 percent of the youth, ranging from 18 to 29 years old approve of El-Sisi, while 90 percent of the elderly, aged 50 and higher, approve of him. (read more)

President El-Sisi will be speaking to the U.N on September 25th, his first visit to the United States since his inauguration.    Watch the snub from the White House; also watch the alternate media for reports of the State Department refusing “Visa’s” for his security staff.   After simultaneously fighting the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, al-Nusra, and the Libyan Fighting Groups – President Fatah El-Sisi is the most hated man in the Islamic world….

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Election 2014, Heros, Islam, media bias, Military, North Africa, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Record Support And 82% Approval For Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi….

1. deqwik2 says:

Funny I was just reading this
    Kenneth Roth ‏@KenRoth 1h
    As #Egypt Pres Sisi uses brutal repression beyond even Mubarak, US should stop pretending he’s heading to democracy. http://trib.al/QT2wW8h

Details

• deqwik2 says:

BTW That means I agree with you. Just funny that you posted that while I was reading this tweet.

• sundance says:

deqwik2, I don’t know that author’s political bent – but he must be a RAVING MOONBAT hell bent on re-writing history. Check this out:

….” Morsi had no chance to succeed. He exhibited authoritarian and sectarian tendencies and made abundant political mistakes, playing into his critics’ hands”…

Whiskey – Tango – Foxtrot ?

Authoritarian and sectarian tendencies” – Morsi, immediately dispatched the confines of the previous constitution and arrested parlimentary opponents. Then he set up a Sharia Council to write a new constitution based on Sharia, the constitutional council was 18 leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood. While the sharia-compliant council was meeting, Morsi disbanded the entire court system, firing 84 of the highest judges.

Outside the political halls, Coptic Christians were being summarily executed, churches burned, cemetaries destroyed and all Christian Iconography was decreed illegal. The month before the Egyptian Military took over Morsi was allowing crucifixions in front of the President Palace. The trees surrounding the circular entrance were lined with Bodies having been nailed to them.

He exhibited authoritarian and sectarian tendencies

” ????????

Strong in the Moonbattery is that idiot author !!

And, I’ll add, so too would be just about anyone who would read that bullshit and believe it.

• deqwik2 says:

I was looking at some of his other articles & he is a moonbat although he says he was a Special Asst to President Reagan. For Ken Roth & him to be against Sisi maybe they can’t stand seeing the harsh punishment of the MB. Sisi got in there & did what he needed to do to bring order back to Egypt imo. I’m glad he dealt a heavy hand against the MB & so are the Coptic Christians.

• sundance says:

I really appreciate you posting that article. I’d never heard the name Doug Bandow before, but your highlight allows me to tack his name on my bulletin board and do some research later down the road on him. Unreal, if he was a Reganite, for him to have a positive view of the Brotherhood’s Morsi.

And – sorry for the cussin’, I try not to do that but that article is just mind blowing. It’s the kind of psy-ops propaganda I would expect from The Council on Foreign Relations.

• deqwik2 says:

Your Welcome & don’t mind the cussin’. He seems to be against every Rep candidate except Rand Paul. I don’t know what to make of him.
            I have another name to drop while we’re at it. I don’t know if you have followed Charles Lister but I like him on his views of the Middle East.

• rashomon says:

This is becoming my favorite quote with a fill in the blank opportunity:

“_______ is so bat-crazy, I swear (s)he sleeps upside down.”
        ~~ Dennis Miller

He was referring to Pelosi.

• labrat says:

At work – can’t look it up, is he the guy from Human Rights Watch??? Oh the irony if that’s the guy I’m thinking of.

2. Aslan's Girl says:

I bet he didn’t even have to go on the late night comedy show circuit, either. He seems like a serious guy for a serious people in serious times. Too bad America is so unserious that we require our candidates to make fools of themselves and ingratiate themselves in order to be “electable” sigh

Of the minority who “disapprove” of el-Sisi, I wouldn’t be surprised if a chunk actually want him to be even more aggressive to the MB.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Reminds me greatly of the approval that Pinochet had in Chile, after he ran the communists out of town. TBH, I think that put-down was even less violent than the fight against the MB in Egypt, despite the left turning it into their poster-child for anticommunist brutality. But the bottom line is that people (except for the Marxist minority) were extremely thankful, and happy with the state of the put-down for YEARS, until they finally wanted their old democracy back fully.

3. justfactsplz says:

Obama could learn a lesson from el-Sisi about polls. El-sisi earned his good poll numbers. Obama well, you be the judge.

4. peachteachr says:

Let’s just be sure that his security detail is in tact. America needs him.

5. Sentient says:

Thanks to Sundance for pointing out El-Sisi’s merits months ago. You hipped us to him quite a while ago.

6. JImbo says:

Reblogged this on The Readneck Review Blog and commented:
    Wow. That’s higher than Obama. Imagine that. The Egyptians didn’t like who we put into power and elected their own guy instead.