You just can’t make this stuff up:

Golfing-While-the-World-Burns

This entry was posted in A New America, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Iraq, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Secretary of State, Syria, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to President Obama: “we don’t have a strategy to deal with ISIS”…. But My Short Game Has Improved This Year….

1. Susan says:

“We” means the Sunni’s, right?

2. michellc says:

I think his ego insists he needs to get in front of the camera every so often, otherwise I don’t know why they let him speak.

3. gannasview says:

He is a disgrace to the office! He doesn’t care about this country. I am proud to say I didn’t vote him in office–twice!!

• He doesn’t have a strategy and…….. America doesn’t have a PRESIDENT. 😦

• Coast says:

He doesn’t have a strategy for ISIS…but for the U.S. he’s had a strategy, even prior to being elected. It’s to re-distribute wealth to blacks, destroy individual freedom for everyone, make the Constitution only a “piece of paper”, and turn this nation into nothing more than a corrupt impoverished South American country. Thanks to the American voter, it’s working.

4. nyetneetot says:

From my comment in the Ukraine thread…
    …” Gaddafi had been looking at setting up an African trade union backed by oil and gold. It’s been put forth that is why we assisted in his toppling.”

I wonder if they HAVE to let this crap happen? If the North African region stabilizes we risk them dumping the US dollar as the trade currency and send both the dollar and euro into collapse. So Western leaders look like incompetent idiots, while they are really just keeping the citizens from figuring out the game and revolting.

5. He’s got a strategy…”siding with Moslems when the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
    The only way this could get uglier is when ISIS comes out of hiding in America. Watchful waiting.

6. John Galt says:

“We don’t have a strategy”

Recent libtard post here: “I’m not an idiot, but I love Obama.”

This would be funny if we weren’t all in this hand basket.

• sloth1963 says:

Makes me long for the days when we had a stategy and plan for everything. Even if some of the stuff we had plans for didn’t really exist. For our folly the dems give us this joker? I think Carter handled himself better. Be afraid.

• woohoowee says:

Pssst..it get’s a little funnier if I disclose something.

I did not make myself plain in part of two posts to the libtard and he/she/it thought I was calling it an idiot due to one of them, but I wasn’t. LOL!

The post about the idiot began, “Are all idiots mentally insane?”. See, the libtard was saying MB was mentally insane and I think he was just an idiot. I called myself putting a space between that first sentence and the next one pointing out what the libtard had already said about not knowing, but declaring the cop guilty of something anyway however, the space was not there nor did I specify MB was an idiot but not mentally insane.

By the time I noticed it crying about being called an idiot, well, dear Sharon had put it out of it’s misery. Oh well, if the shoe fits.

7. Horsesoldier says:

Numb nuts fiddles as the wolves knock at the door. Folks, there aren’t many petals left on the daisy.

8. arttart1983 says:

Reading various articles on the internet, Obama has been highly criticized after his latest performance as many are claiming “he sounded like a used car salesman,” many sited the tan suit looked cheap/non presidential. I miss the days when Reagan wouldn’t enter the Oval Office without his suit coat on because he said “he had too much respect for the office.” Obama doesn’t project confidence because he has none imo on the safety of our nation.

9. mike cdiamond says:

president bush would of said yes we have a plan to deal with isis! and yes,GOD BLESS AMERICA,AND MAY GOD GIVE US HELP TO DEAL WITH THESE EVIL ONES! IT WILL BE SWIFT!

10. justfactsplz says:

They are in damage control now, back pedaling. Now they have a strategy for Isis in Iraq but not in Syria. This is what they are selling tonight.

11. Sharon says:

He said that it’s important for Congress to weigh in.

Isn’t that nice.

• WeeWeed says:

Is it not?? Such a sweetie. Wish he’d wear a decent suit and cut out half the dope. That “color” doesn’t suit him 🙄 Baby-shite yellow/tan – gross.

• Pam says:

Now do you really want him to look better? Or be sober? I guess I’m a real meanie. I sort of like the “zombie dragging himself up out of the pits of hell” fashion statement.

• d'hack says:

And right after that he said it’s so the American People can be part of the debate.” Well, that’s a first!!I’d like to debate immigration, climate change, government intrusion into our lives, etc., etc.,…

12. Pingback: ISIS Reportedly Tortured James Foley Using CIA Waterboarding Techniques » Gossips

13. peachteachr says:

If you presented this as a screenplay, it would be rejected as not believable.

14. ZurichMike says:

I have stopped listening to any voice recordings or watching any TV or video recordings of Barack Hussein Obama. Just the sound of his voice or the smug chin-pointing look on his face makes my blood boil. And why should I subject myself to such filth, lies, and evil? He is a consummate liar, a fake, an empty suit, a zero. There is nothing — NOTHING — he can say or do that is the least bit hopeful or redeeming.

15. conservalicious says:

It looks like Clint Eastwoods “Empty Chair” parody was spot on.

16. Pingback: Impeachment PoliticsBig Online News | Big Online News

17. John Galt says:

@ 0:03 look at podium

Dual teleprompters? Why? One for the question and one for the answer?

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, good chance. Last press conference I watched, I had a strong suspicion that the softball questions were arranged ahead of time with a complicit (and thereby unethical) press pool.

18. sloth1963 says:

If a tree fell in the forest and Obama was the only one there. He would lie about whether it made a sound and blame Bush and global warming for knocking it over.

19. He finally speaks the truth. Idiot.

20. moehamhead says:

isis
    impotent sissies imitating soldiers

21. President Obama just sank below President Jimmy Carter’s response that he asked his little daughter Amy what the most important threat facing our nation was (he said her reply was the proliferation of nuclear weapons). Up until last night, that was the most pathetic Presidential statement in history. Barack Obama now owns that dubious dishonor. “We don’t have a strategy yet!” No, YOU don’t have one, Obama! The of us do – carpet bomb them until they’re all dead. They’re cockroaches, exterminate them!

22. RJ says:

Here comes the “malignant narcissist” whose modus operandi is “passive aggressive” in style. This behavior was created during childhood when mommy and daddy were fighting and little Barry witnessed such events while being doted upon. He dances and prances about entertaining others as he seeks his needs, not theirs.

As an adult, Obama has somewhat perfected this behavior, right down to “not having a strategy” while lining up more fundraisers, all the while flashing that big toothy smile and offering his sweeping handshake as he approaches you…in which he really is taking a measure of you and your friends.

He hides what he truly believes, hides such thoughts and feelings from most…save perhaps Valerie Jarrett and some other women. On the golf course he plays with men, and men only it would appear.

Those who have “danced with Barry” have learned not to trust his moves, not at all. He may sweep you off your feet at first, but when you come back to earth your senses tell you that something is different, you have lost something…what did you lose?

He is a master pimp, a MacDaddy of the neighborhood…but for how long? Others who thirst for his power have been watching while in the distant evil lurks counting the ways it can travel into areas heretofore unavailable.

Obama is a destroyer, not a builder, never a healer, only after goals he sets for himself. He gives out carrots to others if they help him get what he wants, coal for those who refuse.

The teeth you see in that smile are his fake, front veneers, while right behind this charade remain his real teeth, pointed, sharp and always ready to bite.

He is the Devil’s best pal and he lives in your White House with his finger on the trigger.

He has a strategy, only you won’t find out till the horses have fled the burning barn!

Iran gets the nuclear bomb is one of his goals…my guess, perhaps yours too.

I wouldn’t want to spend the day or night of September 11th in the White House.

23. chuckles49 says:

He’s the modern day equivalent of Nero. Instead of fiddling, he’ll play another round of golf while America is burning to the ground..