Ferguson Missouri: Introducing Mike Brown Friend “Tyrone” aka “Ty da shooter”…

Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood

There’s a significant amount of media effort currently airing while trying to convince you that Ferguson Missouri is a relative Mayberryesque outlying suburb of Saint Louis.

The reason for playing up the peaceful community angle is part of the optic.  Painting an easier picture that Officer Darren Wilson was responding in an over aggressive manner to a moderate or innocuous threat presented toward him.

ferguson map

Toward that end optical controller Captain Ron Johnson has even displayed 2am sock puppets made with crayons while the peaceful protestors paraded down West Florissant Avenue, the main thoroughfare.   Soon to “give give this community back to the citizens of Ferguson“.   Nothing to fear here, move along, move along.

The “citizens of Fergusonsays Johnson.   As we review the social media network of “BigMike Brown” we find another aspect that doesn’t play well when contrast against the Saint Swisher of Sweets narrative within the “citizens of Ferguson“.

Here’s a video on the street with the “citizens of Ferguson”, actually five days after the shooting incident filmed August 14th.    You’ll identify ‘Big Mikes’ friend, Tyrone, aka “Ty da shooter”, as he proudly walks amid the protesting crowd and displays his handgun (under his hoodie) while narrating about the homeboy’s blood:

The 30 round extended magazine is a nice accessory.  {{Don Lemon Headdesk}}

So this begs the question, what was Officer Darren Wilson prepared to encounter as he rolled up on Dorian Johnson and “Big Mike” Brown walking down the middle of the street ?   After all, Officer Wilson had been in this specific precinct for several years and was quite familiar with the neighborhood.

That would be “Big Mike”, Dorian J, and “Ty da Shooter’s” neighborhood.

MichaelBrownGangSigns

On the day of the shooting Tyrone was all in for shooting some killing cops:

ScreenHunter_7439 Aug. 14 16.53

Two days later, and three days prior to the video Tyrone was still prepared to fuck em up:

ScreenHunter_7438 Aug. 14 16.51

Methinks the Swat Team and Humvees might just have been in response to curbing the objective.

Turning Ferguson into Iraq?

ScreenHunter_7439 Aug. 14 16.51

Tyrone da Shooter is all about the cop shooting and apparently well armed to carry out the desires:

tyrone 1

tyrone 2

tyrone 3

Quick, someone tell Captain Johnson we are in desperate need of some sock puppets and crayons a few streets over from the CNN cameras.  Huh, wait… what’s that?…

Friday Aug. 22

1 a.m. – “It was another good night,” Missouri State Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson said. “We’re heading toward a sense of peace for our community. Through 12:30 a.m., there were just seven arrests, including five for failing to disperse. (link)

Captain ron johnson marching with the bloods

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Mob and Rob, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to Ferguson Missouri: Introducing Mike Brown Friend “Tyrone” aka “Ty da shooter”…

1. froggielegs says:

Goes along with the step cousin/nephew posting on Facebook that he was about to loot some store but apparently people outside of it stopped him…

2. Daniel Brofford says:

They talk about the unemployment rates of the black males in these areas when to you think a lot of these fellas has got out and looked for one. Probably never!!!

3. The Johnny Person says:

I have to wonder if this Tyrone can even legally own/possess a handgun. And if not, just how interested the police would be in the above picture. Of course with everything going down like it is, they would probably be too petrified to act on it. Seriously, does Tyrone have a record that would exclude him from owning what you see in his hands?

• nivico says:

Just watched that earlier… love, love, love that she brought the officer on who arrested Dorian in 2011 and then cut to DJ’s lawyer for comment 🙂

• georgiafl says:

The officer also mentioned that he has spoken with police in Ferguson or St. Louis about another incident involving Dorian Johnson since 2011.

• doodahdaze says:

What a joke….He started to tell the officer???Huh?

• ackbarsays says:

I asked someone the same question. How does DJ know what Big Mike “started to tell” the officer. DJ can’t even remember where HE was, much less know what was in Big Mike’s head.

• jason says:

his testimony keeps changing… originially he stated along the lines that brown turns, hands in the air and says I’m not armed, don’t shoot. Then ‘I’m not armed’ and was about to say…. ‘don’t shoot’ but wllson fired before he could get his second sentence out.

Now that the autopsy says he took the shots from the front, and hit hands had to be close to the body it’s ‘he turned and was starting to raise his arms and about to say (blah, blah) when wilson shot him’. Piaget has updated her story as well to state his arms were kind of raised.

Trying to find the video of him I saw after the autopsy to do an easy compare but can’t seem to find it :(.

• What’s funny about the Lawyer’s argument about Mike getting shot in the back with one bullet.

If the first bullet entered the hand or forearm from behind and Mike then turned… We are to BELEIVE that Wilson switched aim to the other side (Mike has switched sides) and continues a line of bullets up Mike’s arm. Or down it if we are to believe that Mike had his hands up.

Can anyone reconstruct the ballistics and sequence of shots? Switches and patterns?

• sloth1963 says:

Looks like the shot in the back angle is still in play. Even if one of trajectories is questionable they’d have to prove that it was from the 1st round fired. I wonder if that’s wise? Are they hoping for a whole lot of hate whitey cop from the GJ? Are they hoping Uncle Eric comes to their rescue? I know it’s possible to coach a witness to say almost anything on the stand but it’s a lot harder to make it convincing unless the witness actually believes it.

• doodahdaze says:

Holders autopsy butcher to try and save Dorian. Remember the additional Red Mark on the diagram at the presser.

• John Galt says:

Is that supposed to be where one round bounced off? 🙂

• scaretactics says:

So MB said, “I’m unarmed, you should stop shooting” ??????

Was MB lawyered up just before he uttered this unlikely statement?

• nomorebsplease says:

I got exclusive audio from mike brown: “It is highly recommended you do not shoot. For I must admit, despite my fit of dramatic tiff at the local convenience store, where these cigars found their way into my possession, I am nothing more than a gentle lad making his way in the universe.

Fear, not, officer, I come only to embrace you with a hug, and a kiss, and an assurance…oh, how dreadful, I am now shot. Oh, my. What’s this? Why…(puts down his earl gray tea)…it seems, perhaps, I am to be no more. Dorian, please, tell my family I love them. And that I love the officer and I forgive him”

The officer : “(drooling racist monster from outer space dialog – impossible to comprehend)…black. boy. Die”

You heard it here first. And it’s just as effing stupid was what these clowns peddle on the news. Heck, I’d be surprised if Al Sharpton doesn’t open with a carton using this dialog as his proof.

• lorac says:

Interesting the lawyer says Office Wilson shot at “them” implying he shot at Brown and Johnson. Johnson said he was hiding behind a car and he never said he was shot at. Makes me wonder if Johnson originally told the attorneys that he was shot at. The attorney referred to shot at them more than once and that kind of bugs me.

• kinthenorthwest says:

This whole thing is such a farce..A big huge farce.
      As I have said so many times before Dorian Johnson’s testimony is so twisted and changed since his first statements that he has ended up contracting himself. (yes I said statements, cause before the lawyers got to him Dorian made that statement to several people several times).
      Don’t like how Greta actually is seemingly giving them a reason for Dorian’s change in testimony.
      H3LL the reason for Dorian’s change is Dorian is trying to cover his own Butt. Don’t know about Missouri, but in many states Dorian is now guilty of man slaughter and/or murder of Michael Brown due to his accessory in the crime.

• mikayla825 says:

The taller liar…..err…..lawyer stated that the bullet struck Dorian Johnson in the arm from behind at 5:25. oopsie

4. RJ says:

Show me a young man who is without a job, has no serious work from which to live, pay his bills, enjoy the fruits of his labor…and I will show you a person who is ready to join ISIS or ISIL.

But first, if he happens to be “black, africian american, negro…” I will show you his love for “rap music…or is it now known as “gangsta” music, his need to be associated with a “gang” using all kinds of weird hand signals…not like our president who enjoys those “fist bumps” but rather a need to “belong” which might have something to do with a “broken family” but this is not “Lord of the Flies” now, right?

But what path does he intend to travel in life? Who will “mentor” him? Geez, this is starting to sound like Obama’s love story only he went to college and later became president…was it primarily due to his skin color and collective white guilt? Fostered by who, might I add?

Could Rev. Al and Rev. Jesse change over to be IMANS? Make believe as agitators, which sounds a lot like dictators, right? Where’s a good shrink when we need one for interpretation of these labels, etc.?

Black America being the breeding grounds for future members of ISIS/ISIL…are you kidding me? Are muslims going to our prisons to “convert” inmates to Islam? No…that could never happen!

This is a “Forrest Gump” moment where stupid comes out to play.

Let’s “facilitate” these activities to their logical conclusions: It’s me against you!

Who’s going to plant the seeds of revolution and why?

Just what does the “face of evil” look like…in America?

Who are the “master liars” in American politics?

• polk8dot says:

‘Show me a young man who is without a job, has no serious work from which to live, pay his bills, enjoy the fruits of his labor…’
      The ugly truth is that black youth are raised with serious, ingrained aversion to any kind of work – mental or physical – that is REQUIRED of them. If they were told by their gang boss to e.g. paint a car, they’d do it because it would ‘make them gangsta cool’. But put them to work in a car shop with the same order, and they will procrastinate, obfuscate, bully someone else into doing it, slag you in the face for daring to demand they earn their keep, shoot you in the back to teach others not to ever ‘disrespect them’ like that, and then torch your shop with you in it, then demand pay for painting the car since there is no way now to prove they did not.
      Whoooooooshhhhh, I went off on a little tangent, sorry.
      What I was going to say is that they have no jobs because LABOR in their estimation IS BENEATH THEM. The society’s requiring that they work is taken as nothing but a SLIGHT, a DISRESPECT not to be borne. They watch their mothers (and their multiple boyfriends) waddle through life without EVER getting off their fat butts and going to work (yeah, uncle Sam will provide, that’s his job, right?), and they learn there is no value in work since only losers and those too stupid to wiggle out of it actually have to do it.
      And soon their neighborhoods will resemble Gaza or Iraq, where the body-able young man stand around on the streets, protest, smoke, pose for TV crews, and assault anyone unlucky enough to run into them, all with the ruins of their homes in the background, and with zero desire to actually fix those damaged homes. My grandparents’ generation was rebuilding Poland after the WWII, and the effort was the point of national pride as the cities and the country grew back into peace and beauty..
      I see these lazy, entitled, angry young men now, and can’t help to see the exact opposite happening. They willfully populate the sliding road to hell they are already well along on, while everything around them turns to ruin. I guess it is a natural progression – you either make stuff better or stuff gets worse. It is just so deeply disheartening to watch this country I love so much turn into a middle-east resembling, violence sustaining, anarchy encouraging, and racial hatred promoting pit of decrepitude and neglect.

• scaretactics says:

Wow. Excellent post. A grandmother of one of my black students is raising him. Said grandmother is a thug and so is grandson. Grandma also has a boyfriend whom she and grandson live with. They used to live in a nice white neighborhood in a house that he purchased very cheaply due to foreclosure.

Anyway, this guy was always written up by the HOA because his yard was always a wreck. Tall grass, weeds everywhere, trash, etc. This guy was retired, and grandma didn’t work. They stayed inside all day and got stoned.

Grandson had every video game system avsilable and all the games, plus a computer and tv in his room. Yet….he got free breakfast and lunch at school because he qualified.

People like this want nice things but don’t lift a finger to keep anything nice.

5. The Johnny Person says:

OK, thank you for your quick reply. I don’t know if in Missouri pleading guilty to false police report/lying to police will cause you to lose your right to own a firearm. For instance some misdemeanors don’t actually disqualify you from ownership in qite a few different states. Anyways, so there is still an active warrant for his arrest? If so, why is he not behind bars right now awaiting trial? I don’t know how this will be viewed here in the forums but bear in mind I am deadly serious. (no pun intended) The fact that the nutcase in question is armed and walking the streets frankly frightens the h&ll out of me. I almost have to wonder if a person could track down his current address, include the pictures above with the firearm and the things he typed/said and then handed it over to the police in a nice neat and convenient package. And as a result see if they would then be willing to pick him up on weapon’s charges at this point. Again, I am very serious here. I long ago applied and received my permit to carry. And I actively do so every single place I go. Anytime and every time I step out my front door. And you know what? THIS is the reason!!

• The Johnny Person says:

I also wanted to clarify that I am not advocating for some perverse “Dox’ing by Proxy” in what I proposed above. Just simply that him even being in possession of a firearm is a felony in the state of Missouri. And in all honesty, would probably be doing us a favor.

• jke456 says:

Smh. if the st. Louis cops are like the charleston cops. Good luck. CTL post all that plus their record and doesnt seem to help. Course when they do arrest them with weapons they always plead down to lowest crime and get probation. Now there is something that I wish could be researched. Are the powers that be not procecuting these thuhs for gun crimes hoping that yhey shoot/ kill so gun crime stays up and they can kep calling for gun control. Kinda like fast and furious when they were calling for another AWB cause all the mecicans were shooting each other with american suplied guns. High gun crime in cities= need gor more gun control.

• ackbarsays says:

I think you’re confusing DJ, the witness who has the active warrant and the conviction for filing a false police report, with the friend above posing with the guns. Different guys.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Just get the info together and give it to Don Lemon. Apparently he has a direct line to the Chief of the FPD and to Capt Ron Johnson.

6. sillymsm says:

Is that residence noted in the map Mike Browns grandmothers house? If it is, then it really isn’t very close to the shooting site. Media making it seem like it was right around the corner from the shooting when it looks at least a mile away.

• ackbarsays says:

That residence is the address on Mike Brown’s drivers license. It’s about a half mile from the shooting site. DJ lives just under the first “O” in the word “SHOOTING” on the map. I made this map using the robbery police report and some searches for the business addresses. The location of the shooting may be off slightly, but it’s somewhere along that curve running through that housing project.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I heard someplace that he didn’t even live with his grandma anymore but some friends.
      Got a feeling he had problems with parents, went to grandmas and had problems again.

7. dsb steve says:

I think Darren Wilson has to speak in his defense. Which does not have to be him speaking directly, but have a legal team which gets his side of the story fully in front of the public. Did he or did he not have bones fractured in his face? What had he and other officers experienced in this neighborhood in recent times?

• doodahdaze says:

That is playing in to the hands of Judge Sharpton and Obama. He should stay quiet and hide. They have the burden not him.

• kpm58 says:

I totally agree. GZ’s first and biggest mistake was giving out statements that were later picked apart and spun in every direction by the public and the Scheme Team.

• doodahdaze says:

Righto. Much better to stay in the background and not give them the chance. More fun to poke holes in their absurd arguments. Like shooting Skunks in a barrlel. Whew, they stink.

• labrat says:

Wilson should stay out of sight, permanently. Let the evidence speak for itself.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Agreed. Two of Zimmerman’s biggest mistakes were his appearance on Hannity and his candor with the SPD. Even though he had nothing to hide, everything he said was twisted by the BGI into something nefarious. Best for Wilson to remain quiet and let his attorney answer any questions they are required (by law) to answer.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yeah. He should stay quiet. The whole BGI crowd is having a cow because they have nothing to misstate that he has said. Ha, ha.

8. maggiemoowho says:

That Mayberryesque village is more like the wild west. On the day of the shooting, as police were collecting evidence and trying to get the crowd that gathered under control, someone was firing shots. Nobody was injured when those shots were fired and the news never said who fired them. The video of the man talking in the background and telling his friend what happened, also shows how hostile that crowd was torward the police. Officer Wilson had a lot more to worry about than just BigMike that day.

9. labrat says:

I had a discussion with Sandra on another thread about the Vickie Place address labeled #4 on the map. I think that is Brown’s old address (or someone who let him list that address as his residence when he applied for his driver’s permit). According to Sandra, he no longer lived there (if he ever did) and that property was sold in late 2013. Brown was supposedly staying at his grandmother’s apt on Canfield Dr. Sandra believes he used that address to remain at Normandy HS.

• labrat says:

Johnson’s address is listed as Caddifield Rd. on the Police report for the robbery incident, which would have then passing his house on the day of the incident.

• ackbarsays says:

Johnson lives directly below the first “O” in the word “SHOOTING” on the map. The spot I marked as “SHOOTING SITE” is probably off a little. The shooting occurred in the 2900 block of Canfield drive, which is pretty much all along the curved part of the road between all the buildings. 2900 starts at about where my marker is, and as you move northwest on that road, the numbers increase. I don’t know the exact address where it happened.

• ackbarsays says:

Could be. When I made the map, I used the address listed on his permit in the police report.

10. texan59 says:

I sure did learn some new spellin’ words from these genuiii. 🙄

11. georgiafl says:

Much admiration for any policeman or teacher who chooses to work in this demographic. They deserve our support and prayers.

12. bushwack says:

What’s “Broodie Gang” (as seen on “Loc Polo Kidd”s profile: BigMIke follows him)?

Here’s BigMIke signing the same:

13. Wolf Moon says:

This whole thing looks more Trayvon all the time, down to the social media treasure-trove of ignored thug evidence. Meanwhile, the mainstream media has cleared town until the eventual riots when the cop is let off for doing his job well. The media will love those riots – why spoil them by deflating with the truth now?

You know what would get their attention – if business owners or even the city of Ferguson sues Twitter for not just letting the hoodlums communicate, but for culling out conservative voices that contradicted the riot-justifying party line. That part could actually come out in discovery. Multiple people were alleging that conservative posts were being deleted on Twitter. It would be awesome for a judge to order the deleted posts revealed.

• RJ says:

Hey, I’m down here in the garbage bin next to Mickey D’s…been watching this whole thing and eatin’ free food for days, although this dumpster is starting to stink a little.

What makes you think the “controlling people” at such sites as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google have a “political agenda” anyway? Naw…who in their right mind could even contemplate such a thought?

Censorship in America? No man, we got “diversity” don’t ya know! Transparency too!

You bet the networks are hoping for riots, down to their last breaths I imagine.

Maybe Don Lemon of CNN has found a new BFF in Ferguson. He says he doesn’t like automatic weapons, but I’ll bet he knows someone who has one that he really really likes!

Eric Holder’s little mustache is so cute…it’s almost German, isn’t it? Not as good as Alxerod’s by a long shot.

Everythime I peel out from this dumpster I see people wandering around, yakking to anyone who passes by about stuff that makes no sense to me.

Maybe it’s time for me and my homies to get a job…a 40 hours per week job, no less!

I’ll send one of my family members to pick up the fed checks and food stamp cards…

I ain’t gonna work for “Da Man” no way.

Wow, just got hit on the head with some chicken nuggets and skittles!

14. nomorebsplease says:

Wait. How do we know they were friends? I know he said homeboy, that doesn’t necessarily mean they knew each other. Just wondering if I missed something.

• nomorebsplease says:

I think I hear it now. Wasn’t sure if you saw a facebook connection or if it was due to what he said on video. Either way, good find. Maybe the local police station would like to see that.

• ftsk420 says:

I just listened to it and it appears to me he does say rip big mike but when he says homie he’s referring to the bloods in the crowd

15. kinthenorthwest says:

I am praying that someone one on the side of Wilson kept some of the videos of these so called witnesses that kept changing as more and more evidence came forward that contradicted their statements.
    Johnson’s testimony really changed, almost to the point of contradicting his own original testimony.

• labrat says:

This would be a great crowd sourcing project. Gather all the video and news stories. examine it for discrepancies, timeline it to the release of facts (and how stories change to adjust to the facts). Point out all the contradictions.Listen for more background talk as in the JJ video. etc.Maybe a thread for each major player? A whole bunch of eyes and ears looking at it all.

• doodahdaze says:

Why not just call Crump as a witness to the grand Jury. Clearly he has all the facts. I think Crump should insist on testifying under oath.

16. kinthenorthwest says:

So this posters site that I pulled over last night is Browns. Here is the posters post which was from the graduation video side on Mediate The site the poster referred to also has a few pictures of Brown, including the one on the porch from above.
    “Since the writers are so interested in doing a biography on Michael Brown why not include his gangsta rap collection which also goes to his character.

Video Emerges from Michael Brown’s High School Graduation

17. Diz says:

Hey SD, Black Canseco has opened his youtube channel back up. You got his video 1.7 million views so far:)

18. OldIADGuy says:

A very long but interesting read on disinformation, misdirection and assorted trolling techniques. It is from an anti-government point of view, but with Holder’s and Jarrett’s actions to date, who knows. It is not directly related to the topic at hand, it is something to think about and watch for in the days ahead.

Take care

19. dizzymissl says:

Seems like BigMike and DJ would have had to have a ride from the market back home. If I mapped it right, it is 2.5 miles from the market to the shooting site.

20. ftsk420 says:

So is it possible big Mike attacked this cop so his buddy Dorian wouldn’t go to jail. Dorian was on probation and when on probation any run in with police gets you a ride straight to jail.

21. kinthenorthwest says:

Is this Michael Brown’s FB page or a new one ???

22. OldIADGuy says:

Sundance, you are on target with this observation, “Methinks the Swat Team and Humvees might just have been in response to curbing the objective.”

If you look at the photos of the officers during the opening stage of this incident, you will see that they are not using “military style” equipment, but everyday uniforms. From what I have heard from a number of police sources, SWAT/HRT were in deed brought out due to the intelligence they had flowing in concerning threats against officers. Add the anti-police spray painted signs, the shots being fired in the area, the gang connections and the outside agitators, the SWAT/HRT response was the proper thing to do. Keep in mind, the police did not use these assets until the thugs hiding among the protestors became violent. There is a lot of dis-information being put out on this topic. I believe someone has a desire to segregate the law enforcement community from the greater community they serve.

I might add that what you see in the photos are the combined SWAT/HRT assets of 4 to 5 large counties and as well the MSHP. Yet, these combined assets were hard pressed to control the small area where the incident is confined. It was not until the NG arrived and freed up additional line officers that the police were able to target some of the agitators and arrest them. If the police are being militarized, they are not doing a very good job.

Take Care

PS I did not see nor did I hear of any MRAPS being used by law enforcement in Ferguson. What I did see were “BearCat” type vehicles being used for cover, hauling equipment and providing elevated positions for observation. http://www.lencoarmor.com/law-enforcement/

PSS The reason you see so many SWAT/HRT officers in the front line was safety. These officers are equipped with ballistic helmets, ballistic plate carriers and most have flame resistant uniforms. Line officers are not so equipped. Also, most Departments have placed most of their crowd control equipment with SWAT/HRT units. If you look closely at some the photos of officers pointing weapons at protestors, look for the canister on top of the weapon. Some of the officers were equipped with pepper ball launchers. Something like this. tp://www.pepperball.com/launchers/tac-700/

Also remember, the SWAT/HRT officers train as a group. Each has his own area of responsibility. In this situation, some of the team had non-lethal “weapons” and others had traditional weapons. Look carefully at those carrying traditional carbines or shotguns. Most of the photos I saw had the officers carrying the weapons in a high ready position. The officers actually pointing a “weapon” at individual were carrying non-lethal “weapons” for the most part. (Note: Some photos were not clear enough to ascertain what the officer was pointing or where he was pointing the weapon.)

• kinthenorthwest says:

Missouri Senator, Chairman of Financial & Contracting Oversight panel, will hold September hearing
      Thursday, August 21, 2014
      WASHINGTON – Following the fatal shooting of teenager Michael Brown by a Ferguson, Mo. police officer, and subsequent clashes between local police and protestors, U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill today announced that she will lead a Senate hearing in September to examine the militarization of local police departments.
      Specifically, McCaskill—Chairman of the Subcommittee on Financial & Contracting Oversight— will use the hearing to examine federal programs that enable local police departments to acquire military equipment, such as the Defense Department’s 1033 program for surplus property and grants made through the Department of Homeland Security. She plans to gather stakeholders in order to hear several perspectives, including those of local law enforcement.http://www.mccaskill.senate.gov/media-center/news-releases/after-ferguson-violence-mccaskill-to-lead-senate-hearing_on-militarization-of-local-police-departments

• Anton says:

Sundance, please step back from Ferguson and take an overview of the landscape…., and consider your White Paper on Benghazi….and consider both Obama and Ben Rhodes referring to. IS as ISIL, referencing the Levant.

Consider O is the Manchurian President and is dividing the country in advance of the attack he has set up with IS–
        …that after arming IS through Benghazi with Stingers– he opened the border to bring in IS and the Stingers he got to them …the children and amnesty is a distraction and cover for the Army of young men we’ve seen crossing the border—Fergeson is also to distract and divide –Obama has debilitated and demoralized our military–we are about to be attacked

• kinthenorthwest says:

FYI — several border officers said that the demographics had changed from families to be about 2/3s males in their late teens and 20s..Hmmmm. If all Hispanics or not???…Texas reported that 1500 were crossing just their border daily. That is 45,000 a month crossing just one of our state borders, and only the ones they counting.
          But one thing that even the Democrats say, this increase started with the Dream Act Executive Order — How many of these males are going to tell the truth when it comes to their actual time in the states. To top it off Obama has shipped them all over the country and released many of them. How the heck can they be tracked down to be deported?

• That is a frightening suggestion. How could he expect to be exempted from the violence that would ensue? He would be risking himself, his family and his multi-million dollar vacations if he chooses to be the instigator of those suggested shenanigans. He’s too narcissistic to be a martyr.

Even if he’s made a deal with the devil, he would still be giving up his lavish lifestyle and he could kiss that fancy house he’s bought out west goodbye.

23. barbi says:

Dr. Baden was part of a group discussion on Hannity last night. He is banging the drum slowly. Asked by Hannity what it is the autopsy told him, he stated –that Brown was shot 6 times, that his autopsy couldn’t prove if he was shot from the front or back, that there was no residue on the body, that he didn’t have access to x-rays nor clothes….and then, w/out being prompted he stated that it appeared excessive force might have been used. Yep. Second time I’ve heard him broach this, but his wording was, I do believe, more purposefully “careless” than the first time I heard him speak of “excessive force.” He is obviously a tool, pushing the excessive force meme. When he’s questioned further is when he says he can’t know, but he always manages to sneak that in, even when he was only asked what the autopsy showed.

NOt only can the autopsy not show if excessive force was used (thus, he shouldn’t have brought it up unless he had a motive to do so), but we all know that IF the guy charged, there was nothing excessive about those shots.

• labrat says:

Ever ask yourself – what makes Dr. Baden such a forensic expert? From what I can find he was the chief ME of NYC from 78-79 and a deputy chief ME of Suffolk County from 81-83. That’s it – at most 3 years of actual experience as an ME? The rest of his career appears to be as a paid consultant for a variety of celebrity and big name death cases. So is he really a great forensic pathologist or is he really great at self-promoting the illusion that he is?

• georgiafl says:

Could be Baden was a poor forensic pathologist, committed offenses and was fired after a year at each job. He could have been an addict or alcoholic, a sexual harasser, a nut (like Rao in the TM case) and/or had connections that enabled his career in consultation and paid testimony.

Unless he has written credible textbooks or taught at a university in the interim, any competent attorney could tear up his shallow expertise quickly and easily.

• barbi says:

I am told Mayor Ed Koch hated him, but I haven’t read up on the “feud.” I do know that I can tell when someone likes the spotlight, the camera.

• Dixie Darling says:

……or better at promoting the illusion that someone else wants……..in other words, will he do anything for money………

• georgiafl says:

Baden must be getting big $$$$ for his reputation-destroying, logic-defying, reality-suspending foray into propaganda and fiction.

• joshua says:

why is Hannity promoting this fool without asking directly if Dr. Baden ever actually did a HANDS ON autopsy, or merely INTERPRETED the work of the unlicensed fraud that came in to DO the “autopsy?” Why is Hannity NOT getting to the bases…same with GRETA….same with KELLY….NO ONE IS GOING FOR THE DEEP FACTS ON FOX right now….what gives…why attact Al Sharpton rather than the frauds on this case…the CRUMPS and the BADENS? Something smells bad in “conservativeville” right now.

• janc1955 says:

My guess is that whenever Baden says “excessive force might have been used,” it cues Crump to send another check.

24. czarowniczy says:

This is agitprop, psywar practiced at a national level by social engineers far more skilled than the Phase 1 actors in the late 60s early 70s. They’ve taken the process to the MSM who knowingly, unknowingly or brainlessly, allow them to feed carefully recrafted truth (or repurposed lies, your choice) to the public with no fact checking.
    If you were sentient in the late 60s you remember the scenes or armed ‘ethnic’ nationalist/liberation souljers having huge firefights with the police in any number of major US cities. One of the main reasons police stations now look like miniforts rather than the once walk-in neighborhood service centers they were is the number of police stations attacked by armed gangs of thugs who had an early version of ethnic rage. That episode of animal history in the US is generally relegated to the MSM’s vaults, never seen and hardly ever mentioned. Somewhere in my boxes of memorabilia I have/had a B&W still of a California PD (LA I believe) having to deploy an armored personnel carrier to deal with a house full of ‘revolutionaries’ who were firing rather heavy weapons against the police. Press never mentioned the problems all of the revolutionaries’ stray bullets flying through the houses in the area caused but did blast the police for deploying a ‘tank’ against a poor and downtrodden neighborhood. Newhistory to go along with the Newspeak.
    These incidents will continue to be staged and orchestrated, perhaps a nice riot here and there just for an attention-sealing device, by the same group we saw in Trayvon and see here. The MSM will still spend an inordinate amount of time covering them until the rating flag – then a nice riot in some major city will reboot the public’s attention (read as urban fear). The social engineers will spend their time analyzing, in real time and post-operation, each incident they script to see what worked, what didn’t and how to increase the public’s awareness/fear (not necessarily in that order) better in the next one. The raw violence alone didn’t work, the importation of outside actors to portray socially aggrieved protestors helps with press coverage but doesn’t hold the fickle public’s attention – what will we see staged for the next one.
    This year(2nd grade) my great grandson’s school will spend much of its time working on his reading and comprehension skills. Starting next year he will be subject, especially in February, to a barrage of whitewashed (ironic term) American historical ethnic figures. All of the inconvenient (as in illegal/criminal) parts of their lives will be surgically excised and the remaining bits carefully refinished to a crafted product fit for gullible public consumption. Their drug/violence/whatever criminal activities, regardless of how extensive, will be removed or, if they are vital to the new myth, have all of the sharp and pointy edges carefully ground off. I know their plan is to have his psyche as scarred with progressive revisionist bullshit as they swear the minds of the perpetually socioculturally oppressed are with Euro-centric lies so that he will see incidents like Trayvon’s shooting and the Ferguson herd behavior as nothing more than the result of a people’s just reaction to continued white persecution.
    Expect more of these street-theater productions with more dead and ruined lives, they are all just disposable tools being used to forge the New World Disorder.

• barbi says:

“stands my ground”

Well, if he was a daddy of one, or non his stupid actions that day led to his death, meaning he didn’t replace himself genetically on this earth. He’d have needed two kids to break even. Natural selection prunes certain genes, one way or another.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Good Catch — which tells us that one other place to search is FB pages of So Called Friends of Brown.
      They seem to slip up here and there, especially prior to the death.

25. kinthenorthwest says:

Have you all see the newest video It is really idolizing Brown and dumping the police.
    Natomas Slimm – Operation Ferguson

26. truecoiors says:

I agree with the comments about Ferguson being made to look like Mayberry. There is a side narrative that people in the community were peace loving, but they had simply been buried under white wickedness for too long, and Michael Brown was the last straw.

However, exactly one year ago, in this same town, there was a crime committed at the home depot. Four black men assaulted a man working the hot dog stand at home depot. They beat him with a hammer so that they could take his cell phone.

Funny, but I do not remember Eric Holder coming to town last year to open any civil rights investigation into that matter.

TC

• georgiafl says:

ANY BUSINESS OPERATING IN A HOODLUM NEIGHBORHOOD like EStLouis and Ferguson should have well-armed security whenever stores are open, some in plain clothes blending in with customers, cameras, with color, sound, etc.

ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT patrolling those areas should only go out in pairs and with cameras, plenty of Krav Maga, Karate and firearm training, and ready back-up sitting nearby.

Officer Darren Wilson was a brave man.

27. kinthenorthwest says:

DARREN WILSON SUPPORTERS Bash Mainstream Media in First Public Statement (Video)

28. nivico says:

Parcells refutes serious Brown autopsy allegations

“Late yesterday afternoon, a Twitter follower sent me a link to a post on a very well read blog called “The Last Refuge” that discusses the Michael Brown autopsy.

The post alleges, among other things, that it was Shawn Parcells alone, and not Mr. Parcells and Dr. Baden together, who performed the second autopsy of Michael Brown.

The post cites some seeming inconsistencies in the timeline of events as the basis for the allegation. Specifically, an attorney for the Brown family stated on Friday August 15th that the second autopsy had already been performed, while the New York Times reported Dr. Baden did not arrive in St. Louis until Sunday August 17th.

The author then postulates Mr. Parcells performed the autopsy solo and that Dr. Baden was brought in later to review Mr. Parcells’ work and, without ever examining Mr. Brown’s body, “lend his credibility toward it.”

Obviously this is a very serious allegation, especially in such a high profile case such as this, and I wanted to give Mr. Parcells a chance to respond. I called and left a message on his voice mail, and he called me back within five minutes.

Mr. Parcells readily admitted he went to St. Louis a few days prior to Dr. Baden’s arrival so as to help the Brown family’s attorneys with some administrative matters.

While he was there, he learned the mortuary where Mr. Brown’s body was being held was planning to embalm him due to the fact it did not have a cooler in which to store the body.

Mr. Parcells stated he did take some photographs of Mr. Brown’s body and injuries in order to document the appearance of the gunshot wounds prior to embalming since the embalming process can alter gross findings.

Mr. Parcells then asked me to look at an image of the preliminary autopsy diagram he and Dr. Baden put together, which is below (click to enlarge).

In addition, the words “Entry, reentry and exit perforations, preliminary autopsy report” at the top were written by Dr. Baden, according to Mr. Parcells.

Many thanks to Mr. Parcells for speaking with me about this.”

• nivico says:

“Mr. Parcells stated his and Dr. Baden’s signatures are clearly visible in the bottom right corner of the page, along with “08/17/2014″, and this proves Dr. Baden was present for the autopsy on August 17th.”

The very fact that the autopsy is even dated the 17th is the crux of the matter…

Parks told the media on the 15th that the 2nd autopsy had already been conducted.

That was two days before the date on the paper and two days before Baden would even arrive.

“But Mr. Parcells was emphatic Dr. Baden, who did review the pre-embalming photographs Mr. Parcells took, was physically present and conducted the official second forensic examination of Mr. Brown’s body on August 17th.”

Ooopsie… did Parcells just admit that Baden did “review” his work and his un”official” autopsy 😉

• sundance says:

I just left a comment over there essentially to that regard.

I guess you could say they did an “unofficial autopsy” prior to Baden’s arrival, and then an “official autopsy” after Baden arrived and that clears up the confusion.

Or is that too simple a way of looking at it?

• kinthenorthwest says:

Depending on lighting angles and ??? photographs can show a very different perspective of anything.

• Sandra says:

Since when is a date and two signatures proof of anything? Parcells did the autopsy and then he and Baden signed the paperwork on the 17th. I think they’re both in trouble.

29. czarowniczy says:

I see these ‘protests’ as warmups to more planned riots in larger cities – either before midterms or the 2016. Even after the time and money they threw into the Trayvon stage(d) play the attention hose has been heavily moving to the Latino population increase (wasn’t that a nice way to put it) and away from watering the once- fertile fields of black injustice and oppression. Wanna bet if these riots will be planned for cities with strict law-abiding-citizen gun control laws as opposed to cities like Dallas, Ft Worth, or any other large city that has more citizen-friendly self defense laws?

30. Murse says:

There is no such thing as a Mayberryesque Black neighborhood. That is like believing Bigfoot or Chupacabra is real. Black neighborhoods have relatively large numbers of predators and criminality.

31. BERNARD EWINGS is Big Mike’s uncle. Here’s his first FB post after the incident:

Bernard Ewings
    August 9
    That 17 year old boy killed in Fergurson was my nephew he did not have a gun and he did not steal any rellos big Mike was 6″4 290 pounds at 17! That Fergurson cop shot my nephew in cold blood cause they hung ho and b harassing these lil black kids all day he shot once twice while he was trying to get away and 2 more times with his hands up and a few more standing over him and then the cop fled the scene ain’t the police suppose to wait for back up keep that pic up so everybody on Facebook can see how police treat young black males

32. Do we know Tyrone’s last name and age? It looks like he scrubbed his FB page?

33. Looks like mama (and probably daddy) will be embarking on the Traveling Trashcan Tour soon … similarity #56?

Bernard Ewings
    August 20
    DONATE to Michael Brown Jr Memorial Fund Fifth third Bank my SistEr CAnt WOrK FOR A Whole YEAr while Seeking JuStICE FOR her SON Where them Entertainers At Big Ballers? Spread THE WORD FACEBOOK !!!

34. ensitue says:

Pray to Godbama for gasoline, Swishers and Drank he shall deliver unto you (as always)