israelbanner7

It’s tough to know which is more laughable:  #1)The United Nations expressed shock that Iranian missiles used by Hamas were openly stored in a U.N. Gaza school;  or, #2) The United Nations expressed regret the Hamas missiles subsequently went missing; or, #3) The United Nations expressed outrage the Hamas missiles were given back to Hamas for use against Israel.

United-NationsNEW YORK – The UN secretary-general on Wednesday said he was “alarmed” to hear that rockets were placed in a UN-run school in Gaza and now “have gone missing,” and he demanded a full review of such incidents.

A statement by the spokesman for Ban Ki-moon expressed the UN chief’s “outrage and regret” at the placement of weapons at a site run by the global organization. The UN says that has happened at least twice so far in the current fighting.

“Those responsible are turning schools into potential military targets, and endangering the lives of innocent children,” UN staff and anyone seeking shelter, the statement said.

The rockets had been placed at one of the schools run by the UN refugee agency for Palestinians, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency in Gaza.  (read more)

martyrs-for-islam_muslim-brotherhood-550x379

Iranian Weapons gifts from Iran to Hamas

Obama - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, European Union, Islam, Israel, Jihad, media bias, Notorious Liars, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, United Nations. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Try To Contain Your Surprise – U.N. Shocked, “Shocked”, That Hamas Rockets Found In U.N. School Have “Gone Missing” In Gaza – (ie. Been Given Back To Hamas To Kill More Jews)

1. czarowniczy says:

Yeah, well…we have Russia and China as permanant Security Council members, both of whom have at one time or another supplied Islamic terrs in teh Mideast and elsewhere. Then we have such sterling human-rights and pro-Israel elected members as Argentina, Chad, Chile, Nigeria and Rwanda. Combined with the UN’s recent (last 25 years) record of ‘protective’ peace keeping activities I wouldn’t be surprised if they were renting storage space to Hamass (Hay, Kofi, your kid still in the business?). Then again this could be an oversight caused by the UN’s heavy human rights focus on Detroit water bills.

• partyzantski says:

czarowniczy,
      Not just the Russians and Chinese… looks like ‘Merica has been funding some not-so-nice people in Syria and other places. The MB seems to welcome our money, as do other “groups”. Looks like the Security Council is one of those inverse naming things… does exactly opposite of what it was named.

• John Galt says:

USA, Qatar and Saudi are the main supporters of Islamic terrorists. The Russians and the Chinese have been doing a pretty good job of killing Islamic terrorists.

2. nyetneetot says:

I like the picture of the guy in the KKK hood, demonstrating how to lick and stick cheep T-Shirt slogans. Very inventive. The other man holding the dictionary is checking his spelling. That’s so nice of him.

3. Irish Eyes says:

Mark Steyn makes some good comments on the longevity of the “Palestinian refugee” situation.
    “The nominal control of the land has passed from Jordan and Egypt to Israel to Arafat to Abbas to Hamas, but the UNRWA is forever, runnning its Mister Magoo ground operation and, during the periodic flare-ups, issuing its usual befuddled statements professing complete shock at discovering that Hamas is operating rocket launchers from the local kindergarten.”

• labrat says:

And in this case the regional leaders’ crude self-interest outweighs whatever value they might place on staying on the right side of President Fundraiser and Secretary Windsurfer

Applause

4. doodahdaze says:

My, my, my, said the Spider to the Fly. What is the so called International Community you always hear leftists spouting on and on about?

5. IntoTheFray says:

I’ll bet the next thing we hear from the UN is: “There’s not a smidgen of corruption…”

6. auscitizenmom says:

Hm. It appears that Israel needs to bomb the UN building.

Admin note: We don’t want to be suggesting bombing sites located in New York City at the CTH.

7. lnvaderzee says:

Further reading leads to this nice sentence:
    “The statement also demanded that militant groups stop such actions and be held accountable for endangering civilians.”

Because that always works! Oh wait, I forgot, the Israeli Defense Force must be held accountable for endangering civilians otherwise the Muslim Terrorist Organization dedicated to destroying Israel and killing every Jew may look bad…..

8. LetJusticePrevail" says:

FTA:

“Once they were found, “in accordance with standard practice, UNRWA handed them over to the local authorities.”

…which in this case is Hamas.

Face it, Hamas is the driving force in Palestine and (for the most part) the population supports them and their attacks on Israel. For the UN to express “surprise” that the rockets “disappeared” after being turned over to “local authorities” is completely disingenuous. As my grandson would say, this is a “No duh!” scenario and there is simply no way that the UN is naive enough to not understand this was the most likely outcome. Which really makes one wonder what in the heck is going on at the UN.

• rashomon says:

What in the heck has ever gone on at the UN? It’s a scam bent on redistribution of wealth to its minority leadership (and their cronies) who have never done anything productive in their own countries, much less through the UN.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Yeah, forming the UN seemed like a good idea, until we decided to abdicate power to them. Why would a sane, advanced country like the US put their fate in the hands of 3rd world morons?

• What, LJP, is there a problem with letting Libya chair their Council on Human Rights?

I mean, surely Libyan men have a Right to subjugate and FGM their women.

We can all agree, right? Are not Libyan men Humans? Do they not have rights?

Are you opposed to Human Rights?

Furthermore, do I need a sarc tag?

• taqiyyologist says:

Because CULTURE!

Culture is GOOD!

As The Holy National Geographic has taught us since the 1940’s or so.

Their culture says the men can cut off the clitori of the women and girls!

And we have to respect their Culture! Because we love Cultures more than we love PEOPLE!

So, for them, the forcible removal of the cltiori of the women and girls is GOOD!

So, in the interest of peace, we also must say:

HEY, IT’S ALL GOOD!™

Same with toy bomb-belts for the toddlers. It’s ALL GOOD for their Culture.

For ours? No gun-shaped Pop-Tarts™ for you!

I hold my head like it’s about go ‘splodey sometimes. Tell you what.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don ‘t think a sarc tag is necessary. 🙂 I know you.

9. Hey:

I haven’t read every single thread today, but please read this, and pray for Israel and her citizens.

This is Powerfully written.

• taqiyyologist says:

“I’m Vicki’s friend” I say. “ She said if I was in the area….”

“What Vicki?” she says.

OK I must have the wrong house. “I’m looking for Rachel,” I say

“I’m Rachel “ she says.

“But you don’t know Vicki?”

“You must want the other Rachel. She lives next door.”

“Oh,” I say, “ She’s not home.”

“Okay,” She says, “So come on in. Sit down, rest. The pizzas will be ready soon. You want something to eat?”

This woman doesn’t know me from Adam, but I’m a soldier, so now I’m quite simply family, even though I have the wrong house, I have the right one.

The house smells of all good things. Onions and mushrooms being sautéed for the pizza, the aroma of coffee, dough beginning to bake like fresh bread in the oven.

It smells like home. But it sounds like war.

Artillery, tank fire, small arms fire, rockets and mortars. “How can it sound like war?” I think, “She’s making pizza. She has kids and two dogs, and Vegemite, if somebody ever wanted anything like that. But it’s a home, a normal home. Except there’s a war going on not miles away but a few thousand yards away.”

She introduces me to her daughter and son, two of four or five kids she has. The daughter is 30 and a beauty, in that feisty, friendly, farm girl way. The son is a teenager, tall, handsome kid, very much being the man of the house while the father is away. In addition to the pizza and the onions and mushrooms being sautéed, I smell something else. I smell a story. I explain who I am, what I’m doing, and ask if I can interview her and her son and daughter about what it’s like to live literally in a war zone, under constant fire and threat of being killed.

“I don’t want to be interviewed,” she says.

The daughter says, “Come on Imma ( Mom), it’s a chance to unload, to say what’s in your heart.”

“I’m not unloading anything. I’m making pizza.”

Just then on the TV there is some kind of a report. It shows that rockets have just hit a few miles down the road.

“Imma,” the son says, again being the man looking after his mother and older sister, “They’re coming our way.”

The mother glances at the TV. Then she looks at her stove as if to see if there’s anything that needs attending to before the rockets begin to fall. I turn to the daughter. “What’s it like living like this?”

And the floodgates open up. I’m just someone to talk to right now. Someone whom she can tell what it’s like. The words come out staccato , pouring out of her, as if she can’t speak quickly enough to keep up with the emotion driving each word.

Read the whole thing. The writer is also an IDF Captain, but not in service, and only trying to get his story, as he is now a “Wolverine”, and I can only assume he is retired from service due to age or infirmity.

Here are his other AT posts:

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, very powerful.

• taqiyyologist says:

“So,” says the mother, “I’m in the day care center. I take the children into the fortified room and lock the door and say this is just an exercise. It’s just pretending. So we know what to do. Like a fire drill. I do puzzles with them, and color and promise them ice cream, and all the while I know there are terrorists out there and the only thing between them and those little children are our soldiers, the ones you saw on the porch, the ones you see patrolling our village, and the ones who are in Gaza fighting. What do you think they’re fighting for?”

“You think this is politics?” the daughter asks, “We’re what they’re fighting for! This is our home. This is their home! Hamas wants to kill us. And they say they want to kill us! They go on television and say we want to kill the Jews! They don’t lie about it. They announce it to the whole world and, what? They don’t see? They don’t hear?”

This beautiful girl suddenly grabs both sides of her head as if her head is about to explode with the insanity of the life she lives.

I pray, “Oh, God…. Oh, God! You protect them, Lord — this I know. I only ask that You comfort those who can;t help but hold their heads like this. In the name of Christ Jesus, I pray this, as you continue to protect and vindicate these wonderful people.

I only hold my head like this so often because of what I KNOW.

It’s not even my experience. I’ve held my head and screamed silently, with greatly open mouth, just researching the Shoah.

We’re close, folks. I keep telling myself, and fellow Treepers that, and hoping that it’s true. We don’t need another one. Yet another.

And I laugh. Knowing what I know, I feel like an Honorary Jew, the sense of black humor I have been given. Like the Jews are known for, there is always room for humor. even in the darkest of times. Sometimes especially in the darkest of times. From the article:

Nobody messes with Mama Rachel and no one has to be asked twice. This isn’t like it is even ten kilometers away where people walk a little slower. Here it’s five seconds. Suddenly the tiny reinforced room is packed with soldiers, each with his combat weapon slung across his shoulder. People are laughing that it interrupted a good joke someone was telling. It’s the bravado of the bomb shelter and then the building shakes and the sound is deafening and the shock wave or change in air pressure or whatever it is whacks your eardrums. One rocket, two, and then another one, all of them close. Then there’s the all clear.

Maranatha. Both senses of the word. Thank Him for one, and anticipate greatly the other.

• Irish Eyes says:

I pray for them every day. I remember when America had their back, but sadly, no more.

10. doodahdaze says:

The so called International Community has some competition now. Ukraine is just the start of it. La Garde conditioned IMF Billions on West Ukraine attacking East Ukraine.

11. Irish Eyes says:

Allen West today:
    Just got a call about the possibility of flying over to Israel next week to speak regarding the current conflagration facing our best ally. What an incredible and special honor it would be to be able to personally let the people of Israel know that we stand with them I can think of no more critical time for me to be in Israel and the Middle East, to lend my voice and support to liberty, freedom, and the promise of “never again.” And to my brother and sister Warriors in the IDF, I have only one request, and that is to be able to visit with you in southern Israel and shake your hand — especially Artillery and Paratroop units. I also hope to visit with the families of the two dual citizenship — American and Israeli — IDF Soldiers who gave the last full measure of devotion to God and country.

As I have stated firmly, there is no equivocating on this issue, either you stand with Israel or with Islamic totalitarians and jihadists. And I also want to express my support to the leadership and people of Egypt for making the stand against our common enemy, the Muslim Brotherhood. I find it appalling that our current administration is not releasing the promised Apache attack helicopters to you, while they released tanks and fighter jets to the Morsi government.

The phone call really touched my heart and the FAA better not put a travel restriction in place at the last minute — then again, I am jump qualified!

12. partyzantski says:

Israeli streets are on fire tonight…
    The pics say it all, the comments are superfluous. Israel is in chaos.

13. justfactsplz says:

The UN shouldn’t be shocked, that’s the way terrorists roll. They use schools, private homes, hospitals, etc, using the civilians as human shields all the way.

14. BigMamaTEA says:

Everybody watch then let’s spread it around. A cartoon explaining Israel/Palestinian issue so simply even a lib can understand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SS93A6GNws

15. FourWheelDrive says:

Quick, everyone. Post links and stories to tell each other why Christ was wrong.

Sorry about double post. Please delete the above.

16. benzy says:

And it’s totally predictable that the main stream media has reported over and over that the Israelis have bombed the “UN school” without bothering to mention that even the UN has admitted that Hamas has used that school to store and fire rockets AT Israel. They purposefully leave the false impression that the IDF is intentionally targeting Palestinian children who are simply going to school. Somehow, I get the feeling that none of the media feel any shame about how they purposely mislead their viewers to further their own agenda.

17. auscitizenmom says:

I heard on Bret Baer just now that they are trying to tie the money to replenish Iron Dome for Israel to the money for immigration that our Faux-Pres wants. I couldn’t find an article on it, so watch for more info on it.

18. Chris says:

Go Israel. Go America. 🙂 There will always be some red blooded Americans around. 🙂