An 89-year-old World War II Veteran, Delbert “Shorty” Belton, was walking into his Eagles Lodge to play pool with his friends.    In a random unprovoked attack two 16 to 19-year-old black males jump him last night and beat him unconscious.   He died this morning from his injuries.

Delbert-BeltonSPOKANE, Wash. –  WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Witnesses say the Belton was in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge at 6410 N. Lidgerwood, adjacent to the Eagles Ice-A-Rena, around 8 p.m. Wednesday when the two male suspects attacked him as he was about to head inside to play pool.

Police responded with K-9s to track the suspects’ scent but were not able to locate them.

It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault,” Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

Belton died from his injuries Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

“Shorty,” as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company’s Trentwood plant for more than 30 years. Belton’s wife passed away several years ago.

He loved playing pool, even though he claimed he was no good at it and had been a member of the Eagles Lodge for the last four months. In addition to playing pool he loved working on cars.

Shorty was Ted Denison’s best friend of 23 years; the two played pool occasionally and worked on cars daily.

“He was always there for me when I needed him,” Denison said. “We’d joke back and forth. We were always having fun, some sort of fun.”

He was the kind of nice old man who’d become your friend in minutes.

[…]   “I don’t understand how somebody could do this. I really don’t,” Denison said.

Homicide-Suspect-1

Homicide Suspect #1

Homicide-Suspect-2

Homicide Suspect #2

DIRECT Link to pictures of the suspects CLICK HERE

Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.  (read more)

*UPDATE  One suspect captured – One Still WANTED –   CLICK HERE for update

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Thrill Kill, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

222 Responses to ENOUGH ! – Yet Another SICK “Thrill Kill” – This Time An 89-year-old Veteran In Spokane Washington – Delbert “Shorty” Belton

1. lovemygirl says:

And today’s entry for sickest human beings comes from St. Louis:
    Police: Suspects hit hot dog vendor with hammer at local Home Depot

2. sangell says:

Hearing Latrice, Dulce or, use what Laura Ingraham called ‘butt monkies’ say they are just as angry or appalled as anyone else by the outrage du jour committed by young black males but…. then go on an attempt to deflect attention from where it belongs into a more generalized discussion of human relations is disgusting. Dulce mother maybe white ( a topic in and of itself) but Dulce self identifies herself as ‘black’ meaning she desires to be an aggrieved minority with special privileges who must be ‘race normed’ like all blacks. Even the president of the United States clings to a pseudo racial identity despite having little if ANY contact with American blacks till he was a teenager. The reason of course is because self identifying himself as black got him into elite colleges he wouldn’t not otherwise have been admitted to and allows him to take 95% of the black vote in his political campaigns.

I grow weary of the whole parasitic, excuse making, violence ridden, serially failing community that self identify as African American. Imagine, if you could, the situation were reversed and white Americans were proclaiming racial solidarity with the most brutish, ignorant elements of the white race simply to gain a political and economic advantage over other Americans. What if Barack Obama in such a world turned upside down self identified as white and said he had a son he would look like some skinhead who got himself killed trying to beat an Hispanic man to death? Look in the mirror black America because that is what your community looks like to me.

• dulce025 says:

Lol, mad much? This exactly what I was referring to. Luckily, most people on here don’t sound like you. 🙂

• Wizzum says:

Dulce, if your mum is white, why do you call yourself black? I’m not trying to be inflammatory, just to understand.

• StormyeyesC says:

Is this your opener for a discussion? You mad, Bro, LOL? Shows me a lack concern of Sangell’s frustration, and you would rather chastise him/her than attempt to understand how he/she got to feeling this way. Take your finger out of Sangell’s face and stop playing ‘talk to the hand”. Start by openly listening to the feelings behind the words, using facts, and accepting that each person brings a different plate to this potluck online blog. Not every dish may be a dish you like, so skip that one and find something that pleases your fancy. What Sangell says comes, just as your words did, from his own experiences. Experiences unlike yours. Sangell is entitled to speak his truth just as you did. It takes an effort for a pilot to communicate with the tower. If you want to communicate, try to find your beacon.

• dulce025 says:

Sorry, I’m not going to engage with any alleged “Adult” who starts off a post with name calling against someone he doesn’t even know. “Butt monkies.” Though it made me laugh, it was rude. I have no problems with someone sharing their feelings. All I ask is that they do so respectfully. If they can’t do that, I don’t entertain them.

• sangell says:

You won’t be LOL when the punch bowl of government billions is emptied. I’d pay real close attention to the 10 treasury bond rate because that is telling the story. Every 1% it goes up is ( roughly) $150 billion in government spending that will have to be diverted to servicing the national debt. Have a nice day. LOL!

• Winston says:

You got that right. The party is nearly over. Didn’t Obama himself allude to that this week that at some point the money is going to run out? I find that very troubling as it is likely right around the corner. What kind of chaos is that going to cause?

• ShouldaStayedInSkool says:

They hope to take our weapons before the tipping point.

• Winston says:

And how do they plan to get the weapons from the “black gangstas?” When they come door to door, we may just have to make an on-the-spot decision. We’re dead anyway if we give up our guns as the criminals won’t be giving up theirs. With the money gone, people hungry with no money or food, chaos will be cataclysmic. This is why they’ve been organizing FEMA Camps, bullets/magazines and urban tanks. Merry Christmas!

• dulce025 says:

This is the kind of talk I mean “And how do they plan to get the weapons from the “black gangstas?”” Are there not bad people of all races with guns? Bad character comes in more than one color.

On another note, this is exactly why I’m torn on gun control. The only people who would turn in their weapons are the law-abiding citizens who aren’t using them for harm anyway. And where does that leave citizens like us? Defenseless in a war-zone it would seem.

3. lovemygirl says:

I’m so shocked 😦 that the “Lil’ children” had priors – TWEET FROM ALEX ROZIER: Looking at Demetrius Glenn’s criminal history: malicious mischief 3rd,4th degree assault, driving w/o license. Glenn also had an issue involving “riot with a deadly weapon.”

We really need Jesse to implement his Catch and Release programs nationwide – not.

4. StormyeyesC says:

Dulce, I appreciate that you took the time to respond with your heartfelt and honest analysis of the problem. I am glad that you, too, are also disheartened and angry. You say,”but hearing all the hate and vitriol on this page gives me no hope”. Think about that statement. Many white people, even those who previously felt little or no animosity are not only hearing the hate, but are SEEING it perpetuated in the form of horrific black on white crime daily. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but I feel no hope unless some measures, far more effective than “talking”, are set in motion to prevent this gang, thug, rap induced violent mentality. The fact that Obama, Holder, Corrine Brown, Frederica Wilson, James Clyburn, and many others, (including the media), refuse to be even handed with their criticisms and comments, and act as though Justice is only important to the black race leaves me feeling as though my life, and the lives of my children and grandchildren matter far less than the lives of those like Trayvon Martin who, by no means, should be memorialized as some kind of folk hero or deity of the black race. As humans, when hope fades, people say and do things they probably would not usually say. Humans get weary. I don’t condone hate speech, nor hate crimes. But you should also try to understand how whites think and feel when hate crimes, which fill the news daily, are not treated as such and the actions and inactions of civil rights leaders, like Sharpton and Jackson, seem to imply that civil rights are only for blacks. Even when one has a desire to try to communicate, as have many both in person, through writings, and on televised shows, the cry of racism is loud and becomes a blanket over the truth and the facts, making it a nearly impossible to have honest and open discussions. The Republican party, the party that ended slavery and has been the ally of blacks throughout history, has been demonized as a racist black hating party for many years. The majority of blacks fail to understand that this economic slavery by means of government assistance is even more of a means of oppression than was true slavery. It infects people for multiple generations and has evolved into an inability to think or see reality for what it is. Shackles made of dollars, Obama phones, SSI, welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing. These slaves are beaten mentally not physically, and they perpetuate this mentality on their offspring, refusing to surrender them to the underground railroad, where they might find true freedom. Listen to the mainstream media, watch MSNBC, listen to Ms. Ali, hear the wrath each and every white American gets when they try to “talk” about any subject even remotely related to race. They are verbally lynched and dismissed as “haters”. You need to look no further than Colonel Allan West, Bill Cosby, Rev. Manning and a whole bunch of other blacks who, when attempting to point out to their own race the problems of their culture, are called Uncle Toms and are rejected by their own.
    Is it wrong for me, a white woman in her 60’s, to lock my car door when I see a group of black guys, dressed in baggy, saggy pants, wearing hoodies or bandanas and bling out the yazoo approaching ? I do the same thing when I see white kids who look that way. Why does our President think it is important to make it racial? Having internalized it for years as racism, he apparently fails to even wonder if this happens to white people too. He doesn’t care. It is for him, and for many of the black culture, yet another reason to bemoan our society and paint it racist, compelling white America to accept the guilt of ancestors they probably never had and “make it right” to a whole class of people who probably have no notion whether their ancestors were or were not slaves. My kids have been followed by security people while shopping in stores, and they are as white as snow. You’re damned right I clutch my purse in elevators, and I cross the straight when I see ugly coming. Yes ugly comes in all colors, but our leaders have publicly decreed it as a sign of racism when whites identify it for what it is. Profiling is now a bad word. I am supposed to nullify my own experiences and perceptions and ignore the obvious when my safety is at risk. I feel the same way when I get on an airplane and see a Muslim in garb. I don’t feel comfortable in crowded places anymore. My own daughter was close to death because she ran in the Boston Marathon. It is profiling yes, and God gave me the brain that allows me to connect these dots. Evil is as evil does. Stay away from UGLY and call it what it is.
    Just a question, if your mother is white, why do you start out by saying you are black? Is it in the interest of truth to choose one race over the other when identifying yourself as black?
    This is exactly what Obama did. I was not raised as a racist, in fact, when I was 5 years old, I was told by a pastor that white people were just black people turned inside out. Growing up and attending public schools where blacks were about equal to whites, I had the crap kicked out of me almost every day in junior high school by a group of 4-5 black girls who threatened to kill me if I snitched. I was so fearful that I didn’t tell my parents or school officials because I believed them. They were brutal and cruel and acted like a pack of wild dogs. I dreaded going to school, cried myself to sleep each night wondering if my parents would see me at the end of the next day, and I looked for creative ways to escape my ass whooping when school was dismissed. I tried different school exits, routes home, even often told the teacher I was sick so I could be dismissed early. One day, I decided I had enough, if I was to die, I would go down fighting. I loaded my book bag/backpack with a few bricks. I carried it all day, not wanting to have to use it, but resolved I would take no more abuse. When school ended, I stood my ground, because I knew I was armed with bricks. When the first black girl pulled my long hair and declared they were going to hold me down and cut it off, I swung that backpack, aiming for her head. I knocked her out on the first swing and she went down hard and fast. I could have killed her. The others in the pack, seeing that I was pissed, backed off. After that day, the beatings stopped. The one I knocked out feared me and did everything to stay in my good graces. It took extreme measures to deal with extreme measures. It is time for blacks who agree to take some visible action. Start by publicly denouncing this barbaric behavior, organize marches for FREEDOM for all, not JUST US, (like the Dream Defenders, who sucked up taxpayer money, demanding they be heard, and after being granted their wish to be heard, decided to stay for a new “cause”, while squatting in the Florida state capitol, intimidating those who dared to disagree, and left a heap of litter upon vacating). It is time for the government to stop the race baiting and take whatever measures they need to in order to clean up these gangs, denounce and stop the violence by whatever means are necessary. Maybe they could start by taking away all and any government subsidies to families whose children engage in criminal behavior, black or white. Give the parents some impetus to parent their children. Some people only listen to their wallets, like they vote. No, I wasn’t taught to be a racist, but it is getting damn hard not to become one in the face of current events. Walk a mile in my shoes if you want to see how I am beginning to feel. Jesus commands us to love one another as He loves us (John 13:34). If God is impartial and loves us with impartiality, then we need to love others with that same high standard. That goes for blacks and whites. The bible also says, Matthew 7:12,
    “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you”. Time to stand up and call out evil, lest some see it as accepting it.

• dulce025 says:

I totally agree with your post. And I do understand what you mean. As one poster, “whiteradish” so kindly (lol) pointed out I am biracial. Why do identify as black? Because that’s how I get treated. White people don’t accept me as white because my skin is brown and my hair is curly (reminiscent of the “1drop rule”). However, it gives me a unique insight into these issues, I think. I’ll preface this by saying, I am pretty educated, and I have led a life of relative ease. I grew up mainly around white people, black people, and Hispanics that all knew the value of a dollar; I volunteered with those less fortunate than me every weekend; I went to church on Sundays; and my family threw neighborhood fish fries and BBQ’s at least once a month during the summer.

You think I don’t lock my doors when I see a group of black teens walking around? Honestly, I do whether they’re in hoodies or not! My own brother was randomly punched and kicked at a bus stop by 3 black guys who didn’t even know him in high school because they didn’t like that he was “mixed.” One of the moms even defended her son’s actions, telling my mother that she “shouldn’t raise children who think their better than others just because they “have white in them.” I’ll never forget that day. I, myself, got a lot of flak from black females in school. But one thing I have on my side, that it seems many people on this post lack, is tons of positive black people around me (my father included), to keep me from stereotyping an entire race of people. I don’t agree with a culture of violence anymore than the next person. My skin tone doesn’t make me anymore immune to it or jaded to it. All races of people commit crimes and I refuse to fall victim to the racially divisive agenda that the American media pushes onto people. I’m all for conceal and carry… against ALL THE TRASH. I can’t remember which poster said it, but I agree, it’s time to take out the trash- regardless of their color.

Thank you so much for respecting my opinion and for your in-depth response. I’m all about sharing perspectives and trying to come up with innovative and effective courses of action. I meant no harm by my post. I wasn’t trying to belittle the “fight” or the frustration. I’m just saying that these talks have to happen outside of blogs like these that cater mainly to one type of person. I completely agree that racism/race/racist used to shut a conversation down. I’m saying it shouldn’t, How can we expect to solve such problems if we can’t civilly talk about them when anyone but those who share our opinions?

“Maybe they could start by taking away all and any government subsidies to families whose children engage in criminal behavior, black or white.”
      ^^ Having volunteered in a SNAP office I must I completely agree with this. All races of people (over)use welfare, and I’m sick of it. I almost feel like people like me get punished for NOT having a child out of wedlock or being smart enough to use birth control. At my university, single mothers on welfare get cheaper to free tuition and even a *stipend* in some cases! While I get no such help because I neglected to make poor life choices.

• ShouldaStayedInSkool says:

I am angry. This man could have been one of my grandfathers that fought for this country only to die on his own streets. For what? Boredom? Because he had the oh so rare nowadays manners of waiting outside to escort his lady friend inside?

• ShouldaStayedInSkool says:

*edit – but it is a justifiable anger. Anger isn’t ‘wrong’ or ‘evil’ – it is what it is.

• dulce025 says:

I’m angry about this too. I have grandfathers too, ya know. And, if it helps you see how I relate to this on a personal level, one of grandfathers is white and BOTH of my grandfathers are war vets. I think what these kids did is despicable. I am just at a loss as to how such things can be prevented. 😦

It’s clear these rotten little jerks had a record beforehand. Should harsher punishments be put in place (as a deterrent I mean)?

• ShouldaStayedInSkool says:

I really think that children’s misbehavior before it gets to this point needs to be ‘inconvenient’ to parents. Only ways I can think of (which would effect both lower and middle income)
            1) Make the parents come for a physical meeting +/or pick up the child when there is trouble = inconvenient, embarrassing, and possibly losing time from job
            2) Tie children’s behavior to public assistance, etc (where I live, people are getting foodstamps, then their kids eat breakfast and lunch free at school – even in the summer there is a lunch program)
            OKAY — another one I’ve seen probably works is ‘bribing’ the kids with i-pods, etc — this works best in the Elementary school.

• dulce025 says:

So right! Get it before it gets to the points that some poor 88 year old man is being beaten to death.

As someone who has volunteered in afterschool program that serves such meals, I think it’s an option that will only work for parents who care, so it would definitely need to be tied to overall public assistance. You’d be surprised how many parents don’t care if their kids get a balanced meal everyday or not… Mess with their foodstamps though? And they will respond.

• StormyeyesC says:

I take no offense to your words. I respect that you are another human who sees the complex nature of the current race dilemma and is desirous not to identify with it based on color but rather on ideals and values. That is to be applauded as I am certain it is not easy, requires a backbone, and could be uncomfortable. So, that being said, understand that this blog, like the real world, has a smorgasbord of people with unique personal viewpoints. Take offense only if the shoe fits. Ignore the specific words, try to educate yourself about the ideals. I haven’t been here long, but I have come to learn about the varied perspectives of many here, different races, religions, economic backgrounds. Some are gay. Some are from other countries. Some days someone gets tongue lashed for disagreeing but not because of their viewpoint, rather the way they state it. I like these people most, because they say what they feel and so they are not always PC. It wastes time sometimes to mince words. In real life, I prefer people who tell it like it is. We should, though, be allowed to disagree if done respectfully. I have had the good fortune of being accepted here, and so far I have yet to be banished, but I too have had my hand slapped for not being as sensitive or rational as I should be. I am here because I care about my world, I want to learn, I want to soak up the content. I don’t take as fact anything here or in life without my own research. The administrators here put up with me and my rantings and allow me to devour the content with only these restrictions; be respectful, truthful, and use facts to support anything you preach. This is their site, and I follow their rules. I am a guest in their home.
        “My own brother was randomly punched and kicked at a bus stop by 3 black guys who didn’t even know him in high school because they didn’t like that he was “mixed.” One of the moms even defended her son’s actions, telling my mother that she “shouldn’t raise children who think their better than others just because they “have white in them.””

This is a good place to start the conversation. Did your father step in to tell that mother that race had nothing to do with right and wrong? Did he tell her that he chose to marry a white woman and bear children with her out of love and that excusing this incident with a sweeping comment about race rather than correcting her child’s behavior would perpetuate racism and destroy both the self esteem of a young person (your brother) and the future of another (her son) who, by her statement, teaches him that love and respect for all colors shouldn’t be a goal to reach for? This woman, and those like her, have fallen victim to the cycle that led us to this discussion. She is ignorant. PERIOD. She personifies the BGI (Black Grievance Industry). Why do you think she believed that? See, this is the problem. Her desire to strong arm your mother verbally with her pre-conceived notions about race was likely not stopped in its tracks. How do you suppose a white person (like your mother) can communicate with a person like her baseless statement?

• dulce025 says:

I really like your posts thus far.

My mother is a scary woman 0_o. Lol. In all seriousness though, she can hold her own. My father barely got a word in edge-wise with that bitter, rude woman. It actually made my mother more upset that a woman like that was going home and raising 2 boys who would probably share her ideals. It’s a frightening thought. To me, it’s parents like those who raise kids that end up doing horrible things like what happened to this poor man.

But that’s just it though, my mom isn’t going to let anyone talk to her like that (and neither is my father). She’s not afraid of someone yelling “racist.” When a conversation needs to be had, she has it (probably where I get it from). And believe you me, she’s been called all kinds of things by both white and black people for the choices she’s made.

Some people, like that woman, just can’t be reasoned with. Though we probably didn’t change her mind on race relations, she certainly knew to keep her wild little banshee (aka her violent son) in check. And, even if she never admits it, I’m sure she at least had a discussion with herself after that. She thought about what she said and why she said it.

• StormyeyesC says:

Kudos to your parents for being good parents and raising a good citizen, it is hard, I know. I have children. I have to admit that I spoke to my pastor recently about the darkness and contempt in my heart as a result of the current events and the behaviors of the outspoken self proclaimed black leaders. I know it is wrong to throw stones but I am a mortal being. Rationally, I understand my frustration comes from the politics that allowed us to get to this place in time. I was alive in the 50’s and remember going to a YMCA dance and dancing with a black boy, (he could dance the Watusi and the Twist!), and being shunned by both blacks and whites for it. My first glimpse of racism. I refused to let anyone tell me who I could dance with, and as a result, had no white dance partners for the rest of the night. I was a preteen and didn’t understand the concept. Interracial relationships were very uncommon in those days, but this was just dancing!
            My brother was in the Air Force and was stationed in Mississippi in the 50’s. My mother and I drove “down south” to see him. I had a real dose of reality on that trip. I saw segregated black and white bathrooms, drinking fountains, and it was foreign to me. Well dressed black people referred to me as Miss and my mother as Ma’am. I found them to be uber polite and accommodating. It struck me as odd that people accepted this mentality. I watched the world change in leaps and bounds over the next 50 years. For the better I thought. There was so little crime then. I believe with all my heart it was because of fear of consequences.
            In the 80’s, I sent my kids to public school. They had a class in diversity. As an experiment, the students were broken into two groups and required to wear color coded T-shirts for 2 days, the green group and the yellow group. The green group was “in charge” and not allowed to associate with the yellow group. The yellow group could not converse with the greenies unless invited to, and they had to carry the greenie’s books, get their lunches, and generally were treated like crap by the greenies. No one told the greenies that they were going to reverse roles in the following 2 days. What a lesson the greenies got! But something I noticed was the disproportionate backlash on the greenies. It was ten fold harsher and the school called off the game after only one day and sat everyone down to discuss their feelings. Kids cried. Some friendships were even destroyed. The lesson was rich in understanding that what you reap you sow. I was proud that my kids learned this lesson in how to treat others.
            But the people who are committing these brutalities are not the blacks of the south in the 50’s. Most of these derelict kids are the product of baby mamas and have no positive role models (male or female). Their parents (and they) were handed a boatload of opportunities and saw no need for self reliance.
            They are now biting the hands that feed them, in essence. Excuse the analogy, but they are crapping where they eat. On our current economic course, the government subsidies will eventually come to an end and then how will they eat? If the government does not take a swift and very tough stand against crime and those who commit violent crime, I feel almost certain that in my lifetime, I will have to use more than my words to protect myself. And I will. Reasonable people of all colors need to immediately stand up, speak out and try to reverse an out of control big government that through omission and reward, breeds violent crime and then thinks that we are evil and wrong to want the means to defend ourselves. I will vote out all the boneheads that go to Washington to represent me, and then try to push Washington’s agenda on me, instead of doing the work of the people who elected them. We are all headed down a path I hope can take a quick bend for fear of where it leads. I am not very optimistic at this point.

• Winston says:

It’s not going to change. This is part of the plan of the evil global cabal. if you think we have control of our country, you are mistaken. Our politicians are bought and paid for. There is no honor or truth anymore. I am praying and preparing for the worst. It is not bad yet even though you think it is. There is much worse to come. The global elite have built underground bunkers for themselves but FEMA camps for us. Satan is now in control.

• dulce025 says:

Wow… Your comments always leave me aghast. I’m not sure where to start. This really stood out to me though

“I owned several businesses. Until I sold them in 2008, I couldn’t find good help. Frequently, applicants would refuse the job unless I would pay them under the table so they could still keep their benefits. I refused. People with no skills and only minimal education laughed at $12.00/hour to be cashiers, or stock shelves, telling me they made more than that on employment/welfare/etc.. I couldn’t compete with my own government.”

It’s a true shame that this is even allowed, and I see it all the time- from people of all colors on welfare. I have a friend whose sister has children and was on section 8 while getting a myriad of other government-given benefits. She got a job with a well-known food factory and quit the job out of nowhere in about a month. When asked why she stated that she was tired of working and was satisfied with what she was getting from the government as an unemployed, single mom. *Big sigh*. I worked as a cashier in high school and didn’t make anywhere near $12/hr. That kind of thing really makes me angry, actually to the point that it’s hard for me to discuss it maturely, so I won’t delve to deeply. I’ll just say that I completely understand what you mean.

That experiment sounds amazing and crazy at the same time. And something to think about: ” But something I noticed was the disproportionate backlash on the greenies. It was ten fold harsher and the school called off the game after only one day and sat everyone down to discuss their feelings.” You think it’s like that in reality too? And, even if so, what on earth are the young black youth of this day and age so mad about? Backlash from what? They get handed more than they know, what is all the anger about?

• whiteradish says:

Er, um, to use your OWN words…….you POINTED OUT that you were biracial. So when I remarked just because you commented that your mother is white doesn’t mean anything to us at all. I never commented that you were SPECIFICALLY BIRACIAL. I don’t give a hootehanny that you are. BUT NOW, I’m a racist for pointing out something that YOU POINTED OUT. This is what Jawbone and his followers do ad nauseum.

I’m starting to question your motive when you say you cry tears and yet you LOL here everywhere. I haven’t found anything funny here yet in light of Chris Lane and this elderly marine’s death. We are victims here too of these incidents. And you come here accusing us on this thread of being racists? Whisky T F??

• Wizzum says:

Wow, just wow StormeyeyesC. Well said.

• I would say very well stated indeed, both of them – our friend Stormy and visitor dulce, who clarified her positions in a much more satisfactory way.

For the record, dulce, I DO have black friends who are very dear to me, and are examples of classiness and of kindness. I would never dream of discriminating against them, not even internally, in my intimate thoughts.

Please try to understand though that while on the Internet it is a minor miracle to have a civilized dialogue based on mutual respect – and I believe you made your case better this round -, in real life, without anonymity, so-called white people who dare to mention certain problems, without being racist AT ALL, can have their lives destroyed by trumped-up accusations.

No wonder “white” people are not so enthusiastic about sharing their own thoughts, contributions, ideas, and suggestions of improvement, when being demonized as racists happens more quickly than lightning. Of course, you are not responsible for that but, as you suggest to others, you can help yourself, for instance talking to people who make out of racial grievances both a raison d’etre and a sinecure. Thank you for a nice conversation.

• Wizzum says:

I did not read Dulce’s response before posting, it appeared after I hit send. Yes I agree She has spoken her piece eloquently and I would like to let her know that as far as I am concerned the content of a person’s heart is waaaay more important than the color of their skin. Trash is trash regardless of the color of their skin. It is such a shame that the race baiters can’t see past it.

5. hawkeye13 says:

Those kids would not have priors if MDSD had shared how to lower crime rates with the Spokane schools. These kids could have clean records and be portrayed as 12 year old angels. They could have been diverted from a life of uselessness.

• howie says:

I hope people are starting to understand Social Justice. Only a White person can be guilty of a “Hate” crime or Racism. That is how it works. It is “Black Privilege.” pretty simple. Simple as that.

6. Wizzum says:

I had a post pulled in response to txconservativemomof2, can a moderator let me know what was wrong with it so I don’t do it again. I would like to be well behaved resident here.

7. Pingback: WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash. | Family Survival Protocol - Microcosm News

8. The White House PO(tu)S deals with these horrid events in his own way, he sure knows his priorities.

0bama goes on CNN and speaks about his dogs:

“She’s faster… jumps higher, she’s friskier,” the President revealed to CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
    Bo is “trying to keep up” with his new friend, Obama said, and the pooch is “loving” having a little companion around.

I should be forgiven for believing that poor Bo is scared more than ever…. Sunny is a faster runner, but will Bo be able to keep up with escaping, when the Master is struck by the munchies?

9. John Ross says:

The problem that I and many others have is NOT that we think the whole black community is violent and lawless, it is that we don’t see the typical “black American family” CONDEMNING this violent and lawless subculture! It seems that being black trumps standing up for basic decency every time.

If the news reported that two white teens beat an 88 year old black veteran to death while he was walking to the Legion Hall to play pool with his buddies, what do you think the average “white American family’s” reaction would be? “FRY the little bastards!” would be my guess. With the “black American family,” we get… crickets…

The result is that many whites decide to act in their own best interests and avoid all possible and potential interactions with blacks, and to get CCW licenses and always carry when such avoidance is impossible.

• dulce025 says:

“…we don’t see the typical “black American family” CONDEMNING this violent and lawless subculture! It seems that being black trumps standing up for basic decency every time.”

I say this with all due respect, but how do you know what the “typical black family” is standing for. How many of them do you have as close friends? Not just random neighbors you see, but friends? Now if you have black friends, and they aren’t disgusted and outraged then pick better friends. But I can tell you, that families DO get outraged. The media doesn’t show you that. In my community (made up of both black AND white people), we hold vigils and prayer sessions, we raise money for the funerals of the victims. We plant flowers in the community garden. You might ask, “what the hell does that do for anyone?” It sends a message. It sends a message to the youth of our city that we DON’T agree with and won’t stand for that kind of violent savagery. Please don’t assume that because Al SharKton and Jesse Crapson (lol) don’t stand for it or say something, that it means no black families are. I know I speak from a different soapbox being biracial (or so I’ve been told) but several of my black family members and friends feel the same way.
      Skin color doesn’t dictate such reactions, *character* does. What decent human being wouldn’t grieve for this old man and his family? The egregious actions of these teens have done more damage than they will ever know.

I will also add that I have met black people who are getting jaded because they are brainwashed by the media. For instance, when I talked to a woman regarding a black on white crime a few months ago, she said something to the effect of, “oh that’s bad, but it’s a long time coming. White people are always doing stuff to black people and getting away with it.” You know why she feels that way? In part, it’s the fact that the media really favors stories of white on black crime. In my opinion, it’s all apart of the racially divisive agenda I mentioned before, and a lot of people buy into it (unfortunately). That’s just what networks like Faux News want.

• whiteradish says:

Faux News?

You tried your best, folks. This is just a game. You got pulled into one.

• dulce025 says:

It was a play on words because I think “Fox” news is a joke… I figured that would be easy enough to understand, given the fact that I wrote Al “SharKton” & Jesse “Crapson.” Guess not.

• whiteradish says:

So you accuse me of calling you biracial, when I never did, and now you readily call yourself that here. Dear God. Feed us a little more line, and then pull, why dontcha? Best I skip right through your comments from now on.

• dulce025 says:

Yes it’s best you do that. You seem to be one of the few here who doesn’t know how to have a civil conversation. Have a good day 🙂

• sara says:

U
            I am so weary of anti-white race bait, I will never vote for a black president nor a brown President if liberals support them. People have been beaten and murdered by racist mobs of liberalism’s diversity racism. Racists in all their glorious skin colors are animals. Carry people. Be aware and avoid black racist areas , heros and causes. Whites need to stop playing stupid.

• whiteradish says:

And you don’t know how to not lie to others and yourself every minute of the day. This is a truth forum. Have a good day is a stupid comment because you are posting on a sick thrill kill thread. Don’t expect civility from others if you can’t be civil enough to stop lying and wasting valuable time accusing others of racism and expecting sympathy for your “white” mother just because she reads here and cry. We’ re supposed to feel bad for her, yes we are, because we are racist against an entire race of blacks. Yes we are. Because you say so. Let’s all get horse whipped by your white mother is your original intent and you have yet to apologize for making a racist comment to us in light of a hardworking marine who probably died from the fear of being beat up by a flashlight in a parking lot. Yes it’s all about you. Forget civility. Jawbone lies every day, and he presents it “civilly” too. Being biracial is something you brought up, and it means nothing to me because I could be biracial for all you know. Big deal. Pick your side. This is war. And your Polyanna facade is a joke. I called you on it and you want to save face. Too late. Be careful the games you play in your life.

• Winston says:

Folks, what our politicians, in allegiance with the invisible global powers, secret societies and satan have created in the USA is a culture of death in a variety of forms. Abortion and Obamacare are eugenics programs to depopulate the country, one through controlled birthrates and the other choosing who should live and who should die. The black community has been socialized to purposely develop these uncivilized youth as killing machines. Everything surrounding the youths in our country today is violent and illegal and the government and media are perpetuating it. The global powers that be are structuring a particular population in this country or they are wiping it out. In either case, it is disastrous for all of us. It appears also they are manipulating conflict among us. Unless we get smart, our lives are headed for destruction.

10. LetJusticePrevail" says:

I remember the time period prior to the Zimmerman verdict, when many questioned whether or not there would be rioting if he was acquitted. A great many people (at the HP) asked me if I thought that would be the case, and I replied that “No, there won’t be any riots, because the agitators (Sharpton, Jackson etc) know that rioting will be the death knell for the Grievance Industry. What we will see are a growing number of individual acts that will be the result of the hatred fueled by the irresponsible vitriol by the race-baiters”

And that, I believe, is exactly what we are seeing now. The assaults on Delbert Benton, Christopher Lane, David Santucci, the Virginia Pilot employees, and many many others are NOT a mere coincidence. Sure, the perps of these assaults don’t always proclaim that their actions are done in retribution for Trayvon Martin, but their seething anger (provoked by the constant racial rhetoric of Sharpton and others) IS a great part of how they rationalize their attacks on whites.

This is why I am appalled that MSNBC can allow Al Sharpton to continue with his race baiting and vitriol. By providing him with a microphone, and a national soapbox, MSNBC has bloodied their own hands.

11. dulce025 says:

http://www.krem.com/home/220890021.html <– Belton's daughter-in-law speaks out. Those teens better get charged as adults! I'm not well-versed in the legal department, is there anything that could keep them from being charged as adults? I'm really hoping not.

12. Gregg keyes says:

For the second time this week my local newspaper, Florida Today, ran this story and DOES NOT mention the race of the murderers.. But then has a glowing article on Trayvons parents going to Washington to march in the MLK parade and speak about social injustice etc.
    Freedom of Speech does not entitle anyone and especially a media outlet, aka: news source to lie about a story when the facts are available. If my freedom of speech is being constantly lilmited by the government, why can’t the media be required by law, to print the truth when it is available, that is the only Freedom of Speech they should have. If they want to be free to lile, should’t they be required to list themselves as tabloids and post ldisclaimers that the story they prints may, may not, maybe possibly could contain a morsel of truth but that is not a requirement.
    All other product / merchandise marketed in this country requies truth in advertising labels. Why not the media?

13. Groucho Marx says:

I’ve seen racism from both sides. If you’re white try to get good service from any fast food place in Tupelo, Mississippi. If you’re black and live in Grenada, Mississippi please tell me how long it took the city to pave your streets and to fill in the pot holes. Please tell me why my wife and I were glared at by an obviously very enraged black woman (who neither of us had ever encountered before) while sitting in a parking lot eating dinner (Henderson, NC).

Please tell me why, as a whole, blacks close ranks on involvement of the legal system dealing with their children (i.e. he was a good boy. He didn’t do anything wrong. He was home when that happened. He was an aspiring rapper. ). Please tell me why many blacks believe that getting an education is a ‘white thing’ (whatever that is). Please tell me why many blacks glorify ‘getting one over on the man.’ I’ve witnessed elderly blacks wince when a carload of black youth pull in with the stereo blaring really nasty rap songs. Why are they afraid to say something? Afraid they they will fall prey to the young black predators?

I’ve heard that blacks get ostracized by their community if they don’t do the group think and conform. Why is the need to conform so prevalent in the black community? Why are blacks so quick to take offense and when they take offense much more likely to make it physical?

14. ddj1924 says:

More punk thugs pulling a “Trayvon” Its sad he wasn’t able to defend himself.