“My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all He’s sorry.”

– Julian McKnight (link)

The school bus video would never have been publically released, were it not for this next video segment showing the other students perspective of the same incident.

The School Bus CCTV video was released in an effort to assist the Bus Driver who was unheard, and unseen in this video below. Many people do not know about this prior video, and the fact it was uploaded to social media.

Mistakenly people think the bus CCTV video was the only video and do not associate its release with the reality of “risk management mitigation”:

Now considering this, evaluate this video. This is the latest video where John Moody is questioned together with his attorney. This was aired over the past weekend:

Much attention is paid to this latest School Bus incident, but it is not rare.

One horrific example stems from Franklin Township Indiana in September 2012. An ironic and sad situation happened when a woman who personally achieved free school bus service for minority students had her own son beaten on the very first day of the bus service.

Like the latest Pinellas County Florida video – in the example above the school bus driver immediately quit his job.

Then watch this report from February of 2012, again in Florida -Ocala not far from the latest- Note the similarities:

Just like the prior two examples, this video was released AFTER student video uploaded to social media led to the School district releasing the official CCTV video of the incident. AND just like the prior two examples the bus driver immediately quit his job following the public airing of the incident.

There are literally thousands of these video’s on U-Tube. Thousands.

All seem to have a similar disposition.

•The victimology is almost identical in each example.
•Social Media uploads by students lead to law enforcement involvement.
•After law enforcement gets involved the media picks up the story.
•After the media picks up the story the School System releases the Bus CCTV.
•By the time it reaches the judicial system the Bus driver has quit.

Apparently this is an all too common occurrence.

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Father of teen charged in Florida school bus beating says son is ‘sorry’ – It Appears No-One Wants To Confront The Driver Despite The Obvious…

1. So prosecutors are seeking 9 months probation and no jail?

• auscitizenmom says:

And this is the reason the problem is growing.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

Just probation is a joke of a sentence. Looks like the family is going to have to sue everyone in sight to make this right. Hope they find a good attorney. But too bad it is the tax payers that are going to have to pay for it.

2. ctdar says:

A “drop out prevention” school; security and supervision should be double as normal schools. if students come forward with info about a crime, they deserve to remain anonymous in a setting such as this. Whoever in authority the victim told about the drug pushers & revealed his identity should be charged with aiding & abetting.
    I hadnt seen the cell phone video before, was the victim the only white student on bus?

• libby says:

So, these nice boys are gonna get the same non-punishment as trayvon?

• partyzant says:

CTDAR,
      Understand that the feral thugs may not be the brightest, but they are not stupid. It is a pretty easy process to sort out who your witnesses are. As has been seen, some gratuitous violence is not a barrier to implementing a “no snitchin” culture of Omerta.
      Although the monetary stakes are minor for dime bag peddling, it should still be processed as RICO act level stuff. The enablers, too.
      Only other answer is to travel in defensive packs, or allow minors to carry concealed. Anything else is just walking the Christians to the Arena to play the role of Lion snacks.
      Victim groups and groups of likely victims need to band together and get their minds around this just to survive public school. No wonder we are in the toilet for global education rankings.

3. libby says:

Dont forget folks, black racism is the good kind of hate the media shall never question in the least!

• partyzant says:

Understand, the history of racism and slavery in this country is not actually as it is indoctrinated into Americans. Ask yourself who sold whom, where? Who bought whom, where & when? The answers to those is actually stunning.

4. LittleLaughter says:

I can’t make it all out, but one of the brutes is wearing a shirt that reads something like “I Got Hate…” Perhaps someone else can make it out better than I.

5. Moishe Pipik says:

I really don’t think anyone should be pointing the finger at the bus driver. Third parties should not be responsible for crime. His primary duty is to keep the bus under control. If he left his seat, it’s possible that the thugs under his care may have commandeered the bus.

If he called 9-1-1 immediately and stopped the bus (which it appears he may have), then what else can he have done?

• libby says:

Maybe the job of bus driver should go to a person who is not disabled (since the lives and safety of so many lives depend on the bus driver).
      he has more than one duty. (if he was delivering fruit, his only duty would be to get the gfruit to its destination safely, but since he was delibvering students, his responsibilities are different.
      you are prolly right, he prolly couldnt have done anything since he was and is as wimpy as those who run to his defense.
      if he left his seat, he could have taken the keys with him 9if he was responsible)

• libby says:

Is our unemployment rate so low we cannot emply able bodied bus drivers?
      (if the bus driver is forbidden from helping a student in distress like that, not only should the rules be changed, but those who make the rulues should be sued and punished and the rules should be changed).

He MIGHT have used his VOICE (and not acted like a child unable to do anything).
      He could have thrown stuff at the kids (books, whatever).
      He COULD have tried to enlist the help of other adults (or just sit on his hands and do nothing) or children.
      by the way, yhou sound like hilary the shrill when you say, “what difference does it make?” or what else could have been done?
      apparently nothing could have been done but let the feral kids beat the crap out of the white boy……if it were a black boy, ah, that would be different, eh?

• The blame I feel belongs to the bus driver? Those thugs in training didn’t belong on that bus. THAT is the bus driver’s responsibility to not allow kids on that don’t belong AT the school where he would have had back up and probably a school resource officer.

But before that? The person that took the report that they were selling drugs — parents or police should have been providing these darlings with their ride.

• What would have happened if the bus driver were white and intervened with these black thugs? Sharpton et al would be a-hollerin’ and a-stompin’.
        Or if the bus driver were white and didn’t intervene (knowing Sharpton would holler and stomp) ?

• ctdar says:

In the interview with Jeanine Pirro he said it was a full bus, 45 students!
      That many “troubled” teens on a bus should be auto requirement for a secondary adult to help supervise.
      Unbelievable

• partyzant says:

Maybe bus drivers should be deputized and carry. Maybe they need a helper similarly equipped. The potential for collateral damage is high, though.
      A general question here… is the “bus beatdown”, common as BOW crime, does it exist in a more uniformly black context? If it does, it should also be shown the disinfecting light of day. I doubt that white kids have the market cornered on suffering. May all victims of crime be prayed for, that they may be made whole and heal both in body and spirit. No wonder public trust is so scarce these days.

6. libby says:

We need a George Zimemrman on every school bus!

7. In this video, we are seeing the “beat down” Mr. Zimmerman was getting.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

When somebody beat down somebody, like, blood people, trust me, in the area I live, that’s not beat down. That’s just called ‘whoop ass.’ You just got your ass whooped. That’s what it is.

😉

8. Sal Paradise says:

The most telling quote of this story from the father is the following:

“This is life. I am sorry what happened to the victim. It’s just the way it is”
    Then he goes on to praise his son…….

• auscitizenmom says:

Stupid, stupid, stupid. When they are ready to stick the needle in that young feral teenager’s arm after he is found guilty of murder, he still won’t be able to figure it out.

9. StormyeyesC says:

These kids should NEVER have been on that bus to begin with. PERIOD. If I were the victim’s parents, I would want to go all the way to the top (I know…..top down is sooo unjust …..let’s just let the lower level fall guys take all the wrap….sarc). Why did school officials essentially invite this attack rather than prevent it to begin with? I have read and heard almost nothing about the school principal or even the identity of who it was the victim “snitched to” and what they have to say.

10. chinchilla says:

He’s a sorry son all right.

11. StormyeyesC says:

And when the people in charge do nothing, and a parent gets frustrated and takes matters into his own hands, this is how it goes (look at who his attorney is!http://www.today.com/id/39277346/ns/today-parenting_and_family/t/dad-who-stormed-bus-parents-shouldnt-follow-my-lead/#.UgvO6jbD8dU

12. I Am Trademark says:

I have not seen such a deft use of multiple negatives since Pinocchio was getting interrogated in Shrek the Third…

13. Jeff B. says:

The bus driver did absolutely nothing to help or check on the child after the 3 thugs left the bus. Stop making excuses for this POS bus driver. If I was walking down the street and came across this bus driver I will walk out of my way to knock his old crippled ass over. I swear I will….

14. Menagerie says:

If I watched that video and my son was one of those three, I would be quite sure that he was bad, and there would be more repercussions than just the legal ones, which I would not interfere with. Protecting kids from the consequences of their actions only creates worse behavior. No child is born perfect, they are taught behavior. Of course, a kid who behaves in this manner has been taught something altogether different from decent behavior, or not taught at all. No parent can honestly look at that tape and say they have a good kid. None.

15. What horridly incompetent prosecutors — NINE MONTHS “SUPERVISION”? For an attack which, to my untrained eyes, could have maimed/damaged the victim for life??

Shame on them, shame!

• Also…. corroborate the drug-peddling in school, a felony in its own right, with the attempted murder of the “snitch” (a completely innocent, on the face of it, a sweet boy)… once again, pardon my capitals, NINE MONTHS PROBATION?

This is inexcusable and outrageous! Can any public action be organized to attract the attention of these incompetent, bordering-on-the-illegal “tolerant” prosecutors?

16. partyzant says:

The precedent the court sets with this… is going to lead to the law of unintended consequences. What you are seeing is the dawning public realization that there is an Intifada, a 4th Generation War being fought. The future is quite hazy, I suggest battening down the hatches as there are rough seas ahead. With some shoal water & rocks for good measure.

17. ddj1924 says:

Here’s the cover Ebony should have posted

18. My daughter, in Houston, TX, insisted on being allowed to go to public school for High School. She had been in private, Catholic school prior. We had just moved to Houston during the summer before she was to start 9th grade. After many tears and begging from her, and threatening me that “I will get myself kicked out if you put me in private school!” (which I knew wouldn’t happen, but realized the desperation my daughter we exhibiting to be allowed to attend public school.) I knew that this insistence was based on her fear of being the “new kid” in a private school, which she had been a couple of times in her life and had a hard time being accepted into the small group that had known each other most of their lives. I know that sometimes kids, particularly kids that come from privileged backgrounds, can be “snooty” to new kids and she had had problem with this before.

I relented and I was very nervous about it. Our school district, Spring ISD, had 4 High Schools and the one we were zoned for was huge. They had a separate 9th Grade Center that was completely self-contained. They did not interact with the kids in grades 10-12. They had their own classrooms, “playground” and lunch room. The building for the 9th grade was as large as most high schools as there were approximately 1,800 kids in 9th grade this year. I told her that I would allow her to attend for 9th grade only and then we were going to have to choose which private school she wanted to attend. I drove her to school and picker her up each day – not wanting to expose her to the problems I knew she would encounter and the culture shock of going from small private schools to a large public school. The demographics were heavily against her with only 12% white students in the entire high school. When we went for orientation for new students we were two in only a handful of white faces in a crowded gymnasium. She did well during 9th grade, academically, and did manage to make a couple of friends. One day her school counselor called and asked me to please come pick her up at 10:30 in the morning. She explained that a rumor had been circulated that a gang fight was going to start at lunch and continue into the afternoon and the dismissal and bus areas. This fight did ensue, many were hurt, including teachers, and the police were called in to break it up and made many arrests. These were 9th grade kids.

When the school year was winding down I began the conversation about where she was going to school next year. I had learned that there was a magnet school in our district, a relatively new but highly anticipated college prep school. There was an application process and the school only accepted up to 1500 kids for grades 10-12. I called and was told that the applications for the next year were submitted back in September of the current year (this was April) and that they had a waiting list. My daughter had her teachers write me notes on her behalf explaining how the honors students were pretty much segregated from the rest of the students in their own area of classes, etc., for the 10-12 portion of the high school she was currently attending. I called the magnet school again, got the application and had my daughter write the required essay to attach to it. I spoke, again, to a counselor there – and called many times to find out how the waiting list was going and if there was any possibility of her getting in. Finally, at the end of May we received a letter of acceptance.

Now, because this was a magnet school that received only a portion of their operating costs from the State, with the rest being privately funded by local businesses, they did not have their own buses. They had to “share” with the other schools in the district. The magnet school was about 15 miles from our home. Because they had to share the buses, they were very limited in the number of buses allotted. The school day began at 7:15 and dismissal was 2:15. The bus stop for my daughter was down the end of our street, to the right and down 3 blocks – we live at the end of along cul de sac street. It was not even remotely within eye or earshot, and she was supposed to be there by 6:10 each morning – when it was still pitch black out. Of course, I did not let her walk. I got up each morning and drove her and she sat in the car with me until the bus came. It took them approximately 45 minutes to run the route and get to school. My daughter’s stop was one of the first in the morning, but one of the last in the afternoon. She began telling me of problems on the bus – that there were more kids than seats and they were being forced to sit 3 minimum and sometimes 4 to a seat and/or sit/stand in the aisle. She told me that she was having problems with kids “bullying her” and “not letting her sit”. One of the worst bullies was a kid of Indian descent (the country – not Am Ind). I finally decided to start driving her back and forth to school.

There is a HUGE problem with bullying on the buses in our schools. The kids, often, WAIT until they’re on the buses and off of school grounds to become aggressive. Putting 12 and 13 year old kids (who can vary greatly in their physical maturity at this age, and particularly boys) with 15 year old kids is NOT okay – some of these kids are as small, still, as 10 year old kids if they have not yet gone through puberty or complete puberty and the growing spurt associated. And the number of feral young thugs is increasing, also. They are forced, by law, to attend school until they reach a certain age. They have NO desire to be there, NO desire to learn, NO desire to work towards their future. They bide time, creating problems in the classroom, lunchroom and playgrounds and then act out aggressively to get their “street cred” among their fellow thugs.

Kids need to be segregated according to their potential and their abilities and political correctness be damned. We are allowing these kids into the schools – forcing the “privilege of an education” on them, advancing them when they can’t perform at their grade levels, and letting them run amok and reign terror onto our kids.

My mother retired as a middle school teacher in 1991 and, at that time, she told me that her school had instituted a “behavior policy” that required teachers to write up a “contract” with a child for a specific behavior (such as talking during class, being late for class, disrupting the class, etc.) The child then had to break the contract for that specific behavior three times (not a combination of different bad behaviors) before a teacher was allowed to send a child to the principal’s office. She said that had to spend the majority of her class time trying to obtain order from the 20 kids who did not want to be there in order to have 15 or 20 minutes to teach the handful kids that actually wanted to learn. It’s pitiful.

• auscitizenmom says:

How wonderful that your daughter has a mother who takes such good care of her.

• Rhyno says:

Enjoyed your post. When I went to public school the classrooms were differentiated based on test scores. I was in a class with all smart kids of all nationalities. This was Queens NY and called a melting pot due to the diversity. there was no racism at all. Today this separation is no longer allowed. It is called racist because there wasnt enough blacks in the upper classes. Or too many blacks in the lower classes…

• Rhyno: School was that way for me, also. I attended Catholic school from K – 2, in Natchez, MS. We lived across the Mississippi River in a small town called Vidalia, LA. My mother was a teacher (3rd grade at that time) in La. My 3 brothers went to Cathedral in Natchez, also. By the time I was ready to start 3rd grade my 2 older brothers had already graduated and were in college. The youngest of the 3 was going to be starting 10th grade. That year, in an effort to raise more money (always a problem with Catholic schools!) they decided to start charging “out of state tuition” for the kids that lived in Vidalia. In protest, all of the families pulled their kids out and put them in public school.
        Well, because my mother taught the “smart” class, and she and the principal decided it would be best for me NOT to be in her classroom) I got to spend my first year of public school with the “dumb” kids. It was interesting. I had to work out of different books/workbooks but sat in the class with the slower kids. It was culture shock, but there was no bullying I can remember, nor any racism. This would have been in the early 1970s.
        I stayed in public school through 8th grade. When I was ready to start 7th grade we moved to the much larger “city” (Vidalia, when we lived there, had only a few stop lights in the whole town) of Lafayette, La. My father, a geologist, had been offered a job there that he accepted. Back then, kids went to the schools in their neighborhoods – there was no “busing” in of kids from other areas. In Lafayette, all middle schools went 5-7 and high school was 9-12. There was ONE central school for 8th graders. We were separated out by ability, so I was always in the “advanced” classes, also.
        Everyone looked forward to going to Paul Breaux (the central 8th grade school) because you got to meet all the other kids in town your age before going back our neighborhood high schools. Well, the year I was to go to Paul Breaux the city did away with that and they just added 8th grade to the middle schools – except for the kids that actually lived in the Paul Breaux district, who were black. Lafayette was very segregated, as far as neighborhoods went. It kind of still is, really.
        Anyway, 8th grade was the first year I was in class with any minority students (since elementary school.) As usual, the classes were divided by ability. We had one black guy in our class named Wilson and we LOVED him. He introduced us to Rapper’s Delight and, there was a song called “Le Freak” by Le Chic! He taught us black dance moves and we thought he was the coolest thing in the world. He was extremely intelligent, too.
        Shortly after this year, they began busing kids from “at risk” neighborhoods into the “better” neighborhoods. I was not there for that, as my parents moved me to an all girls Catholic School (Academy of the Sacred Heart in Grand Coteau, La.) for high school, which was a wonderful experience. The campus was way out of town (25 miles from Lafayette) surrounded by farmland and woods. It is the oldest of the worldwide Sacred Heart Academies in the world still in operation – it opened its doors in the 1820’s, originally a women’s Catholic college.
        We had black girls in our class (total of 63 students – one of the largest ever graduating classes there) form the Grand Coteau community who were there on scholarship as well as minority girls from Lafayette and the surrounding towns of Opelousas, Carencro, etc. We had some black girls who were borders, also, from as far away as New York and California. We had other minorities, also. Many girls from Mexico and Central America.
        Our most famous school mate (a year behind me, but we all hung around together) is Selma Hayek. She was a border at Sacred Heart.
        There was absolutely no racism – no problems whatsoever. We were “sisters of the Sacred Heart”. Additionally, there was no division in the classes because one of the requirements for attendance was scholastic ability.
        It’s such a shame what has happened to our schools since they have insisted on busing kids from other areas into school districts to even out that demographics. They have ruined great schools – drug them down to the lowest common denominator. And that wasn’t good enough – then they implemented “no child left behind” which cinched the destruction of the quality of education. Public schools, now, are the war zones for the feral thugs that prey on our kids. They have taken them over. They have not taken advantage of the opportunities given them, instead they are resentful and disruptive to a learning environment. They live for the before and after school times where they reign terror down on the good kids. They bully them on the buses, in the hallways, in the classrooms, in the school yards, in the lunch rooms and, when old enough, in the neighborhoods where they live.
        The U.S. better get a handle on this, but sadly, we’re not going to. Instead of getting better, it’s getting worse. What our school board members, congressional members, etc. don’t understand is this simple adage: “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink” and this one: “You have to know when to fish and when to cut bait.” Get them OUT of our schools, back in their own schools, and let the teachers teach the kids that want to learn instead of babysitting the ones that don’t!!!!

19. “My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all He’s sorry
    – Julian McKnight

My guess is he’s sorry he got caught and arrested – big difference.