Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- The Real War On Women – Radical Islamist Group Boko Haram Abduct Over 100 Schoolgirls In Nigeria…
- Problem Solver – Mischevious Missing Tot Found Defeating Teddy Bear Claw Game….
- Wednesday Open Thread – April 16th
- AQAP Brazenly Broadcast Meeting In Yemen – Mass al-Qaeda Meeting/Rally With Call For Mass Christian American Extermination…
- Fourth Suspect Arrested In Chris Lane Murder – Grandfather Odessa Barnes Hid Murder Weapon…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- The Real War On Women – Radical Islamist Group Boko Haram Abduct Over 100 Schoolgirls In Nigeria… wp.me/p1kzlW-kTw 3 hours ago
- Problem Solver – Mischevious Missing Tot Found Defeating Teddy Bear Claw Game…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kTs 5 hours ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – April 16th wp.me/p1kzlW-kTm 5 hours ago
- AQAP Brazenly Broadcast Meeting In Yemen – Mass al-Qaeda Meeting/Rally With Call For Mass Christian American… wp.me/p1kzlW-kTo 6 hours ago
- Fourth Suspect Arrested In Chris Lane Murder – Grandfather Odessa Barnes Hid Murder Weapon… wp.me/p1kzlW-kTb 10 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Mexico
RENO, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) — Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn’t been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says “it’s not over.” Reid tells News4′s Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle … Continue reading
Another Amnesty Immigration “Hunger Strike” – This Time Carrying The Jeb Bush “Alien Love Rules”…. PJ’s and fuzzy teddybears !
You do know that both Democrat and Establishment Republicans are going to force you to accept amnesty – right ? On the Moonbat side of the aisle it’s all about pajamas and fee-fee’s. On the Decepticon side of the aisle it’s … Continue reading
Amazing U.S.A.F, U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard Joint Rescue Mission Of Sick 1-Year-Old Aboard U.S. Sailing Vessel 900 Miles Of Mexico Coast….
This is but one small example of why we are an EXCEPTIONAL nation ! Simply an incredible, and successful, collaborative rescue mission complete with USAF Para Rescue operations and US Coast Guard ! I’ve been following the mission on twitter (129th Rescue … Continue reading
So they hold registration drives at the Mexican Consulate…. TEXAS – The Obama administration has been helping to facilitate a series of events nationwide at Mexican Consulate offices to enroll people in Obamacare – and a key activist says the efforts … Continue reading
That headline is not a joke folks. By now everyone should be well acquainted with the term “disparate impact”, and how it’s being used. This border fence application is just another example of the irrational logic within the legal argument … Continue reading
By Elvis Chupacabra The old timers said that a dry, chill wind was blowing out of the northwest, right from the heart of the Commancheria, that dawn of March 6, 1836. It ripped the palls of black smoke billowing … Continue reading
El Chapo Captured By Mexican Marines – Worlds Biggest and Most Notorious Drug Lord Now Under Arrest….
New York Times [...] MEXICO CITY — The world’s most-wanted drug kingpin, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, known as El Chapo, has been captured, a senior American law enforcement official said Saturday, ending a 13-year manhunt for the chief supplier of illegal drugs … Continue reading
‘Blow Torch Rapist’ Strikes Again In Detroit – Black male with a dark complexion, in his early to mid-20s, about 6’2″ tall and 185 pounds…
DETROIT (WWJ) – He’s been dubbed the “Blow Torch Rapist” and Detroit police say he’s struck again. The latest attack occurred just before 7 a.m. Wednesday in a largely abandoned neighborhood near Plymouth and Meyers roads the city’s west side. A 43-year-old woman … Continue reading
Yesterday we shared the story of the CoC announcing their intention to spend $50 million in order to protect and maintain establishment Republicans. Yesterday the SCF (Senate Conservatives Fund) also sent out a distribution letter notifying supporters of the same issue. … Continue reading