Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Col.(R) Ken on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… Sharon on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… John Galt on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… Col.(R) Ken on Dawn, March 6, 1836, Siege of… doodahdaze on Friday Open Thread – Mar… Col.(R) Ken on Dawn, March 6, 1836, Siege of… John Galt on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… lilbirdee'12 on Friday Open Thread – Mar… texan59 on BREAKING – Feds To Charg… John Galt on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… cherrybark on Dawn, March 6, 1836, Siege of… auscitizenmom on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… auscitizenmom on Friday Open Thread – Mar… Father Paul Lemmen on Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett D… wondering999 on Friday Open Thread – Mar…
- Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett Doesn’t Know If Hillary Clinton Emailed White House…. EVER….
- BREAKING – Feds To Charge New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez With Criminal Corruption …
- Dawn, March 6, 1836, Siege of the Alamo – Day 13
- Celebrating Grievance In Obama’s Most-Racial America – A Weekend of Donut Holes…
- Exceptional Message Marketing Deserves Recognition….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Ha ! – Valerie Jarrett Doesn’t Know If Hillary Clinton Emailed White House….@EVER…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pny 25 minutes ago
- BREAKING – Feds To Charge New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez With Criminal Corruption … wp.me/p1kzlW-pns 37 minutes ago
- Dawn, March 6, 1836, Siege of the Alamo – Day 13 wp.me/p1kzlW-pnp via @thelastrefuge2 1 hour ago
- RT @salvationarmy: Why is it so hard to see black and blue? One in 6 women are victims of abuse. #StopAbuseAgainstWomen http://t.co/cpNgEWG… 3 hours ago
- Exceptional Message Marketing Deserves Recognition…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pnm 3 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: China
Who, I mean WHO, in their right mind would go along with this idea? For an administration so singularly focused, tuned-in, and twitchy about “optics”, and control thereof, this had to be an intentional set-up to allow ridicule of President Obama in … Continue reading
Quite Funny – Considering Hong Kong: Chinese Foreign Minister Tells John Kerry to Mind His Own Business…
(@03:45 Video) John Kerry: […] One of the issues that we’re going to discuss today, no doubt, is the situation in Hong Kong. And as China knows, we support universal suffrage in Hong Kong accordant with the Basic Law, and … Continue reading
Chop Sticks – Chinese Fighter Pilot Pulls Top Gun Manuever In Surprising U.S. Spy Plane Near Hainan Island Military Exercises…
(PENTAGON) […] Earlier this week, a Chinese fighter jet pulled off a similar stunt with a U.S. spy plane. On Monday, Aug. 18, a Chinese Su-27 fighter jet intercepted a U.S. P-8 Poseidon surveillance plane near Hainan Island. The P-8 … Continue reading
Exactly 25 Years Ago Tonight… Tiananmen Square – Twenty-five years after the bloodshed in Beijing, new details keep emerging
ON THE night of June 3rd-4th 1989 the Chinese army unleashed its tanks in the centre of Beijing to crush a protest that had begun seven weeks earlier against the Communist Party’s autocratic rule. Ever since, Chinese officials grow nervous … Continue reading
You’ve probably seen this picture before: But have you ever seen the full picture ?
MH-370 Search Suspended – Military Search Authorities Admit “Pings” Were Mistakes – No Evidence To Support Ongoing Search Efforts….
The U.S. Military and Australian Search Authority in charge of looking for missing Malaysian Airline MH-370 have now admitted what independent researchers announced a few weeks ago. They have no idea where to look, and admit the initial ping signals were … Continue reading
The CNN article does not contain a link to the actual 47 page document, nor does it state how the Inmarsat position changed from “the data was irretrievably lost” to now “the data is being released”. Go Figure… If you … Continue reading