Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- Operation “Decisive Storm” Continues…
- DHS Inspector General Outlines Unlawful Corruption and Political Influence By and For Democrats…
- Friday Open Thread – March 27th
- CBS Poll: Majority Of Americans Don’t Like Lying and Deception…
- *Update* French Prosecutor: Germanwings Flight 9525 Co-Pilot, Andreas Lubitz, Intentionally Flew Plane Into Ground – *UPDATE* Investigators Discover Possible Motive During Search Of Co-Pilot Home…..
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- DHS Inspector General Outlines Unlawful Corruption and Political Influence By and For Democrats… wp.me/p1kzlW-pDG 23 minutes ago
- Friday Open Thread – March 27th wp.me/p1kzlW-pD5 1 hour ago
- CBS Poll: Majority Of Americans Don’t Like Lying and Deception… wp.me/p1kzlW-pE1 2 hours ago
- *Update* Investigators search Germanwings Co-Pilot, Andreas Lubitz Home - Find possible motive… wp.me/p1kzlW-pDk via @TheLastRefuge2 3 hours ago
- RT @ToddFlorida: What a liar. The top light is lit (red) and so is the stop hand. Making it B&W doesn't help your lies @iamrenitamarie http… 4 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: China
From our friends at PJTV, and Bill Whittle.
Who, I mean WHO, in their right mind would go along with this idea? For an administration so singularly focused, tuned-in, and twitchy about “optics”, and control thereof, this had to be an intentional set-up to allow ridicule of President Obama in … Continue reading
Quite Funny – Considering Hong Kong: Chinese Foreign Minister Tells John Kerry to Mind His Own Business…
(@03:45 Video) John Kerry: […] One of the issues that we’re going to discuss today, no doubt, is the situation in Hong Kong. And as China knows, we support universal suffrage in Hong Kong accordant with the Basic Law, and … Continue reading
Chop Sticks – Chinese Fighter Pilot Pulls Top Gun Manuever In Surprising U.S. Spy Plane Near Hainan Island Military Exercises…
(PENTAGON) […] Earlier this week, a Chinese fighter jet pulled off a similar stunt with a U.S. spy plane. On Monday, Aug. 18, a Chinese Su-27 fighter jet intercepted a U.S. P-8 Poseidon surveillance plane near Hainan Island. The P-8 … Continue reading
Exactly 25 Years Ago Tonight… Tiananmen Square – Twenty-five years after the bloodshed in Beijing, new details keep emerging
ON THE night of June 3rd-4th 1989 the Chinese army unleashed its tanks in the centre of Beijing to crush a protest that had begun seven weeks earlier against the Communist Party’s autocratic rule. Ever since, Chinese officials grow nervous … Continue reading
You’ve probably seen this picture before: But have you ever seen the full picture ?
MH-370 Search Suspended – Military Search Authorities Admit “Pings” Were Mistakes – No Evidence To Support Ongoing Search Efforts….
The U.S. Military and Australian Search Authority in charge of looking for missing Malaysian Airline MH-370 have now admitted what independent researchers announced a few weeks ago. They have no idea where to look, and admit the initial ping signals were … Continue reading