Today, June 26th, is DAY #13 (of 3rd week) State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case. An explosive second day of deconstructed witness testimony took place yesterday. Which leads to the “big question”: Will witness #8, Rachel Jeantel, be called to the stand today?
[Yesterday could] … only be characterized as an utter debacle for the prosecution in Florida v. Zimmerman. Besides the testimony of a couple of highly professional law enforcement witnesses, the testimony of the the other State witnesses ranged from signing George Zimmerman’s praises, to acknowledging the utility of following a suspicious person from a distance, to being utterly discredited by razor sharp cross-examination of the defense.
Before we even get to the disaster that was the State’s witnesses, however, we first have to discuss this morning’s hearing and the extent to which it evanescent is the State’s case against George Zimmerman. State: Zimmerman Is So Good, He Must Be Bad (read more)
Four Live-Streaming Links:
Here are some additional *possible* Links to the Hearing:
- WFTV http://www.wftv.com/s/zimmerman-livestream/
- Click Orlando http://www.clickorlando.com/news/trayvo … index.html
- Orlando Sentinel (Fox 35 live stream) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc … on-martin/
- WESH http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florid … index.html
- cfnews http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cf … artin.html
- MyfoxOrlando http://www.myfoxorlando.com/category/23 … von-martin
- CNN http://edition.cnn.com/US/
- TruTV/InSession link: http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/speciality/tru-tv