Vice Presidential Advice – “Buy A Shotgun, Buy A Shotgun”…

liberal-menatl-disorder-275x75An enterprising person put together this very excellent video after Vice-President Biden gave his famous advice telling women to buy a shotgun. This ‘in your face reality’ is exactly the right approach to take when progressives give advice.

One of the most common ideological binding threads of progressive thought is they never actually offer fact-based advice.   Progs have opinions and various thesis that run through their thought patterns as synapses fire with random illogical patterning.

Non-progs reconcile irrational thoughts with prudent consideration, accepting they may not have all the answers.  Progs typically just espouse whatever first comes to mind off the top of their heads – that’s why they are prone to advancing emotional legislation.

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Vice Presidential Advice – “Buy A Shotgun, Buy A Shotgun”…

1. Rich Branson says:

Good job Biden, you just showed the world what a complete and utter fool you are. He also comes across as a glib, sanctimonious, turd. Also remember this is the joker that rips off the American taxpayers by renting a cottage on his property to the secret service. I feel so safe knowing this clown is one step away from having his finger on the nuke button.

2. griz1234 says:

I suspect that if he actually became President, his military aides would substitute a real football for the “football” used to authorize the release of nuclear weapons.

I”m not so worried about Obama accidentally nuking something… I’m more concerned with what he’d INTENTIONALLY nuke, given an opportunity.

3. texan59 says:

Liar, liar!

4. Chip Bennett says:

Crazy Uncle Joe “Buy a Shotgun, Fire a Warning Shot” Biden has just instructed homeowners everywhere to commit a crime in almost every State.

Warning shots are inherently reckless, and endanger bystanders; that’s why they’re illegal almost everywhere.

• Craw63 says:

I took Massod Ayoob’s MAG40 class on the lawful use of lethal force. Mas strongly advises against a warning shoot.
      Joe is an idiot, his wife doesn’t need a shotgun ether, she’s got secret service!

• Flaladybug says:

+1000 Chip!! Case in point- 65 yr old disabled veteran Ronald Thompson of Florida. Google his name and witness the BS for yourself…..BTW….he was charged by our favorite corrupt SA Angela Corey!! Shocking….I know.

• czarowniczy says:

Cops in academy are warned not to fire warning shots. If you discharge your weapon you’d better have a damned good reason as that bullet has to go somewhere and the reaction to a warning shot just might get the warnee to discharge his weapon – or that’s what the lawyer suing you ass would say. We gad a very successful tort lawyer address our academy class many years ago on the folly of not only warning shots but shoot-to-wound too. He said that if his client had been shot with the intention to wound he’d read the state’s lethal force law to the jury and ask why if the shooter didn’t feel there was enough reason to use potential deadly force against his client the officer must not have believed his client was actually going to put someone ‘in fear of his life or greave bodily injury’ so there fore there was no need to shoot. Don’t think that would fly in court? Then ask why the standard Glock pistol you buy in the store has a 5.5# trigger pull and the NYPD’s Glocks have a 12# trigger. Or you could just say “Joe Biden said to fire a warning shot.”

5. pbunyan says:

It would have been funny if someone would have asked him, “What do you think the secret service personnel who constantly protect you and your wife would think of your wife walking out on her balcony and shooting a double barrel shot gun recklessly, and pointlessly into the air?”

• Sharon says:

It’s so tiresome to even think about trying to response to all the nonsense these people spew. If I had even looked like I was going to think about doing that with a shotgun when I was ten years old, any two of my four older brothers would have tanned my hide and my parents would have approved. He truly is a completely clueless piece of work. And, unfortunately, has a great deal of authority and power.

6. michellc says:

I think if Biden does own a shotgun, it’s just to say he owns a shotgun and has never fired it. I can shoot a shotgun, but I don’t like shooting a shotgun, it hurts and I don’t like pain. AR-15 doesn’t hurt along with numerous other weapons a woman has to choose from. In addition if all I have is a double barrel shotgun and someone is attempting to break into my home, I’m not going to waste even one of my two shells on a warning shot, much less both of them.

7. John Denney says:

“Progs have opinions and various thesis that run through their thought patterns as synapses fire with random illogical patterning.”

Jude 1:10 – “But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed.”